[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG Magic The Gathering Ask A Judge - PBJ Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 15

File: 57.jpg (46KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
46KB, 312x445px
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen of /tg/! I'm back for another edition of Ask A Judge. I'm home for a lazy Sunday afternoon, and there's little I'd like to do more than discuss Magic/rules/Judge stuff with you guys while I watch funny movies.

So, if you have any rules questions, policy questions, Judge questions, anything like that- let me know! I'd be happy to help out.
>>
>>44988264
is there a rule against riffle shuffling my opponent's deck? I got a game loss for unsportsmanlike conduct for doing it at FNM.
>>
>>44988920
I sure hope you didn't, for the following reasons:

1) USC doesn't carry a Game Loss anymore. USC Minor is a Warning, USC Major is a Match Loss, and the other USCs are a Disqualification.

2) Riffle shuffling your opponent's deck wouldn't be any kind of USC. I could see an argument for USC Aggressive Behavior, or MAYBE USC Major if you were intentionally trying to damage the cards, but that's highly unlikely.

3) USC is a penalty in the IPG- the Infraction Procedure Guide. Which is only to be applied at Competitive and Professional Rules Enforcement Levels. FNM is Regular REL, so the IPG doesn't apply- we use the Judging at Regular, or JAR, which has two levels of penalty: Caution + Fingerwag, and "Removal from event"

Anyway, yeah. So long as you aren't damaging your opponent's cards, there's no real 'rule' against it, but your opponent might prefer you not.
>>
>>44988264
what was your opinion of the judge suspensions in December?
>>
>>44989146
Glad they were appealed.
>>
File: Shadows.jpg (237KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Shadows.jpg
237KB, 768x432px
>>44988264
Regarding Shadows Over Innistrad, what do you think we can expect, and based on the first Innistrad block, what kind of drafting/constructed playstyles would you reccommend for standard?

Sorry if its a bit wordy, but I REALLY like the whole plane/theme
>>
>>44989787
Honestly, my guess is as good as yours. There's a running theory that the 'shadow' is Emrakul, and there's gonna be some more Lovecraftian themes, but I don't know if they'd jump right back into "Where's Emrakul? Oh, right here" RIGHT after BFZ block.

I'm hoping it'll be a bit of a power-level bump over BFZ and Oath for Standard, and I'm hoping a traditional U/x control deck will be viable like it was in the original Innistrad.

But yeah, honestly, anything I give would be spitballing. I don't have access to any special knowledge you don't (and if I did, I wouldn't be at liberty to discuss it anyway)
>>
>>44990165
Well thanks but what im saying is what worked really well during the original innistrad. I'm thinking of using it as a stepping stone since they'll probably be a mechanic they return to like RB vampires or GW Humans/Werwolves
>>
>>44988264
Just out of curiosity, what would you say was the most annoying judge call you've ever had to deal with?
>>
>>44990552
I think one of the reasons the original was so good a draft format is that there were so many completely viable strategies. You could draft a different deck every time, it felt like, and still have a solid shot. Plus, you got wackadoo shit like Spider Spawning.

>>44990636
Literally any call that ends in a DQ.
>>
>>44990692
Any stories were you've thought "really, you guys called me over here for this?"
>>
>>44990752
Not at all! If I'm at an event judging, I'm there to work. I'm there to help the tournament run smoothly, and I'm there to answer questions. I would much, much rather someone call me over to answer a "stupid, obvious question" than potentially wreck their game because they thought they were 'bothering me'.

You aren't bothering me. You're literally asking me to come do what I'm being paid to do, and I'm happy to help.
>>
>>44990692
Yeah thats true. The other thing i was thinking about was curses. Word is from a mechanics standpoint they're trying to rework them but my biggest quesion is whether they'll bring back flashback or undying. One of the pet peeves ive had with wizards lately is that they're making good mechanics like raid or Awaken but wasting them on absolute shit or making the mana cost not good enough to make a staple
>>
>>44989075
The reason I riffled is I know the guy tends to mana weave, but the judge says I need proof, which I can't have because I'd have to look at his deck, which is illegal.

So if I riffle and my opponent calls a judge, I should tell them to politely shove it up their ass?
>>
>>44990786
I think part of it is that they'd rather lead with 'weak' versions of their mechanics to gauge things, and then increase the power level as they go, rather than the other way around. It's easy to print stronger and stronger versions of a mechanic until you hit the sweet spot, but if you print something TOO good, printing shitty cards with that mechanic won't make the original ones less busted. See: Urza's Block free spells, Storm, Treasure Cruise.
>>
>>44990786
A bigger peeve should be when only one of the sets has the keyword. Poor Awaken, we will never know what could have been.
>>
>>44990829
>The judge says I need proof
Call the judge when your opponent presents his deck to you to shuffle. Hand it to the judge and say "He mana weaved, and then did not sufficiently randomize his deck."

>tell them to shove it
Not at all. Just let them call the Judge, explain your reasoning, and let the Judge handle it. If the Judge penalizes you with rules he shouldn't be (like Game Loss for USC, which isn't really 'a thing'), I suggest you report that behavior to the Judge Conduct Committee, via the feedback form.
>>
>>44990891
I tried that, judge asked if I was sure, because if it wasn't weaved I would be thrown out for rules sharking.
>>
>>44990831
I get what your saying but i think they were being overly cautious, especially after the revelation of the prototype Phooey set from the Khans block. I dunno if i could give an example i'd make a legendary creature with raid that adds mana for every 4 points of combat damage dealt to creature or players that empties out after your turn ends. Alot of potential with that.
>>
>>44990989
Can you not just shuffle as long as you think it takes? Ive only played with friends and we do that sort of thing all the time.
>>
>>44990989
>I would be thrown out for rules sharking
You need to report this judge.
>>
>>44991274
what for?
>>
>>44988264
I don't know about before, but now that there's a "No Proxy" rule, do you have to have a Planeswalker's Emblem card to use the ultimate effect?
>>
>>44991324
Not having any idea what he's doing. If we "threw players out for rules sharking" any time a call didn't result in a penalty for the opponent, everyone would be terrified to call a Judge. He's also handing out Game Losses at Regular REL (not a thing) for USC (which doesn't HAVE a GL penalty anymore), and honestly just seems pretty gung-ho on throwing out penalties for nothing.

It's possible that he may just not know current policy, but his lack of knowledge is causing strain on his events, and stress in his players. Isn't that the kind of feedback that you think might need to be handed up the chain to people who can fix it?

>>44991350
There's not a "no proxy" rule.
>>
I have a judge at the store I go to every other week who's usually very nice, but gets salty when hes doing poorly. For example, one time he had to mulligan to four cards, and when I said I was sorry he had to do so, he snapped back "if you were really sorry you would forfeit the game."

We don't really have a lot of banter between us since I don't know him outside of Magic, is this considered okay?
>>
>>44991381
>>44991350
To expand:

It has always been against 'the rules' to bring fake cards into a sanctioned event, whether those fake cards were high-quality counterfeits intended to be 'passed off' as real, or a basic land with "TARMOGOOFY" written on it in sharpie. Sanctioned events need actual, real Magic cards, per WOTC's desires.

UNSANCTIONED events, casual play, etc, you can do whatever you want. If you and your friends want to sharpie up some 8th Edition plains to test cards before you buy them, or if you want to acetone-bleach some foils so you can "print" proxies for the Duals you only have 1 of but need in 3 decks, WOTC isn't gonna stop you

For things like tokens, emblems, etc, you can honestly use whatever you want anyway, because they aren't "cards" per the rules.
>>
>>44991381
I thought there was a big thing in the news recently about not being able to use them at events? At least, there was stuff all over tg about it. So I could still just print off an emblem if I go to a FNM or something, in case the store doesn't have any I can buy?
>>
>>44991324
Not a judge here, but to me that sounds almost like a scare tactic. Even if you are 99% sure the guy was mana weaving, most wouldn't want to take that chance of being thrown out, scaring them into inaction.
>>
>>44991418
>>44991452
Oh, awesome. Ignore that second post then sorry.
>>
>>44991452
Nah- what it was, is there was a store heavily advertising an unsanctioned 10 proxy Vintage event, and WotC thought their prize support was 'suspiciously large' and contacted them privately. That message got blown out of proportion online, and poor internal communication at Wizards made it seem like they would revoke the WPN status of any store that allowed "unofficial cards" (read: Proxies, 'playtest cards', etc) to be played, even in non-sanctioned events, or non-event games.

The higher ups at Wizards clarified that they don't give a rancid toddy fuck if you're playtesting with sharpied Plains, so long as you don't bring 'fake' cards, realistic or otherwise, into sanctioned events.

You don't NEED to have emblems with you at all, 'official' or otherwise. If you wanna photoshop up a custom emblem and print it out on cardstock for even a Competitive game, you'll be fine 99% of the time.
>>
>>44991522
adding onto this, there are artists who go to events like Grand Prixs and sell their own custom printed tokens (and presumably emblems?) and Wizards allows them to be at those events. You can have whatever you want as an emblem as long as it clearly represents what's going on, for the new Gideon you can write "Gideon's fake Glorious Anthem" on a post-it right there.
>>
>>44991608
rk post has a TABLE full of absolutely gorgeous tokens whenever he's at a GP, which is every single GP in North America, feels like. I've got quite a few from him, including some Venture Bros ones I picked up in Vegas!

I also have some new custom tokens that I had made for me, but I'm not gonna post pictures unless someone wants me to
>>
>>44991381
different anon, it sounds like that store primarily runs YGO events - judges are told to never intervene unless a player calls them, and accusations of cheating are so common there has to be severe penalties for witch-hunting. The judges also have a LOT of leeway in penalty issuance, there's nothing formal written down everywhere. what just gets a warning in one shop might get a DQ and suspension in another.

It's honestly a mess.
>>
>>44991418
Not Him

I just want to say that sharpe-ing cards really grinds my gears

I have a question about token ownership

If a token changed controllers does its "ownership" require it to be separated from other tokens of the same type, but different owners, for the purposes of targeting, and other events requiring ownership?

This is in relation to puca-ing tokens, and then populating, and/or stealing them back
>>
>>44991655
When referring to vanilla creatures, people will usually call a 2/2 for 2 a "bear" while calling a 2/2 for 3 a "grey ogre." Do ogres cost more than bears because of their unique interactions with layers?
>>
>>44991655
Pictures are always welcome! I've only made a custom token once or twice, so it'd be nice to see what other people do. It was a pack rat token, and there are some absolutely ADORABLE pictures online of mice/rats.
>>
>>44991722
Not even. they're more expensive because the giant club is worth something.
>>
JUDGE

made you look :3c
>>
>>44991708
I've heard horror stories about judging in YGO, but mostly on the admin side- like the fact that you can take your L1 test online with zero prep, and that you can just brute-force it until you pass. A lack of guidelines for penalties, and penalties for calling a Judge? That sounds awful.

>>44991712
A token's OWNER is whoever's control it was created under. That may be different than who currently CONTROLS it, if it was taken with a mind control type thing, but the OWNER never changes. Owner and Controller are different things.

>>44991722
Grey Ogres cost more because they're sapient, and ask for wages. Bears just want honey.

>>44991747
I'll grab my phone, then

>>44992019
Dammit, Mendicant
>>
>>44992072
>A token's OWNER is whoever's control it was created under. That may be different than who currently CONTROLS it, if it was taken with a mind control type thing, but the OWNER never changes. Owner and Controller are different things.

Yes I'm aware

My questions was "Does it have to be identified in some way for return to owner effects, or targeting"
>>
you're judging a 93/94-tournament. you get a judge call. Adam just activated a Chaos orb, and hit some of Nevin's cards. Nevin complains "your Chaos orb didn't make an entire flip" Adam retorts "yes it SO did."

wtf are you supposed to do in this situation?
>>
>>44992161
I'm not sure what you mean. Yes, it should be clear who the owner of a token is (if different than controller).
>>
>>44992179
quit judging and buy apple stock
>>
>>44992179
>you're judging a 93/94-tournament
>wtf are you supposed to do in this situation?
Leave quickly.
>>
>>44992187
I'll try an example

I made a saproling
My opponent made a saproling
Some how they steal, or i give them my saproling
They enchant one of the saprolings, they control
I regain control of the saproling I own
Which sparoling has the enchantment on it?

or

I made a saproling
My opponent made a saproling
Some how they steal, or i give them my saproling
I want to target their saproling with a destroy effect
Which one do they own?

so my question remaons "Do multiple tokens of the same type, with different owners, have to be identified someway/differentiated by ownership, when they are controlled by ONE person"
>>
>>44992261
93/94 is an actual variant format. it was invented in Sweden in 2007
>>
>>44992317
The two saprolings are different in that case, so yes, when you target it or they target it, they have to be specific about targeting the one you own or the one you don't own.

As to what you do if they didn't specify, and an "return all creatures you own to wherever" effect happened, I really don't know, maybe the judge has a better answer.
>>
>>44992072
Not only a lack of guidelines for penalties, the concept of comprehensive rules is entirely foreign to them. The rulings in interactions are different between Japan and US/Europe. Also if you're the first judge to make a ruling for a certain interaction in your region, then you create precedent for that interaction pretty much forever.
The reason there are penalties for rules sharking is because accusing your opponent of cheating is very serious, and had been used to just force someone out of the game by constantly piling on accusations until they're branded a habitual cheater.
The system is far from perfect but it's their best way to ensure that they only get calls about legitimate complaints.
>>
Can I use a Nether Spirit to keep a Contamination going forever?
>>
>>44992317
>Which sparoling has the enchantment on it?
The one they enchanted. Just ask them when they cast the spell- "Is that YOURS, or the one you took from me?" to clarify.

>Second thing
...the one they own. Just clarify. They can't play three card monte and move the tokens around to confuse you. Just say "Doom Blade the Saproling that you DIDN'T steal from me".

>>44992428
How does that game still exist, good lord
>>
Was wondering, If I have an Eldrazi Mimic out and play an Endless One come into play as a 4/4 would i be able to make the Eldrazi mimic a 4/4 or a 0/0?
>>
My opponent evokes a creature, with the evoke trigger on stack, I steal his creature. does anything happen when the evoke trigger resolves?
>>
>>44992428
>Also if you're the first judge to make a ruling for a certain interaction in your region, then you create precedent for that interaction pretty much forever.
What happens if it's just plain wrong? do they all continue playing with the wrong precedent?
>>
>>44992473
Sure. Let's say you began the turn with Spirit alive: you sac the Spirit, move on. Next turn, you put the triggers so that you return Spirit before you have to sac a creature, then sac it. Repeat.

>>44992502
Fun thing: Mimic copies the current P/T of whatever triggered it, NOT the base. If you played a 4/4 Endless One, your Mimic would trigger to become a 4/4 base. You could actually use something like Giant Growth on the Endless One in response, and the Mimic becomes a 7/7

>>44992530
Nope! He can't sac something you control.
>>
>>44992479
>when they cast the spell
that seems dangerous to forget to ask

How would a judge resolve it if they hadn't, when called?
What if every saproling has an enchantment, and they where trying to pawn off the least disastrous on to you, when you reclaim your own?
>>
>>44992533
But they're not wrong. The judge ruled said it was this way, so it's that way.
>>
>>44992544
You're thinking way, way too hard about a corner case that will never happen.
>>
>>44992560
It happened
>>
>>44992598
Then i advise you to clarify what's going on in your future games.
>>
>>44992630
>>44992598
On a more rules-focused level:

I, personally, feel that "the owner of a permanent" falls under "Details of current or past game actions that still affect the game state", and thus would be Free Information (information to which all players are entitled at all times).

An argument could be made that it's Derived, which means that at COMPETITIVE level events and higher, your opponent doesn't have to answer "which of those tokens do I own", but can't stop you from finding out the information yourself, and at Regular, it's still Free.

In other words, if your opponent won't tell you which is yours, call a Judge. And honestly, I can't imagine a situation where your opponent would be 'allowed' to hide that from you.
>>
>>44991722
this guy
>>
Okay so, three player game. It's the turn of the guy before me and I need to do something at the end of his turn. I forget what exactly happened, but he ended up scooping at some point on his turn.
Is there some way I can still do something before it becomes my turn or am I SOL?
>>
>>44992830
800.4h. If a player leaves the game during his or her turn, that turn continues to its completion without an active player. If the active player would receive priority, instead the next player in turn order receives priority, or the top object on the stack resolves, or the phase or step ends, whichever is appropriate.
>>
>>44992903
Oh.
Crap. I made the wrong snap judgment.
>>
What's the most complex issue you've had to judge?
>>
>>44993005
Probably anything with an actual INVESTIGATION- it's not cut-and-dry, rules say X. You have to actually talk to people, figure out what happened (or as close to 'what happened' as you can formulate) and then make a decision

I had to DQ someone for cheating at the very first PPTQ I was the HJ of. That was intense.
>>
>>44993429
Also, here's the tokens! First up we have two Copy tokens (Mimic Vat, Progenitor Mimic) and a 1/1 Vampire with Lifelink (Sorin, Lord of Innistrad)
>>
File: 1218838830817.jpg (46KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1218838830817.jpg
46KB, 500x520px
Do you have any Elesh Norn judge promos?
If I drive out there, can I have one for free?
>>
>>44993520
And here's the other 2: a Germ token, and a Saproling (which I can also just flip the little 1/1 slip over and have it be a 0/1 plant)
>>
>>44993545
Yes and no in that order.
>>
>>44993545

oh anon, i'd LOVE to give you a 500 dollar bill for free!
>>
>>44988920
I realize this is a few hours old, but rule 103.1 literally states you're allowed to shuffle your opponent's deck.
>>
>>44993760
Yes, but his question was about riffle shuffling, specifically. Most people nowadays seem to prefer mash-shuffles, ESPECIALLY when they're shuffling someone else's, because they fear riffle shuffling might damage the cards.
>>
>>44988264
If a creature has a regenerationn shield on it, and nezumi bone reader sacs it, will the creature live, and if it does, will my opponent still have to discard?
>>
>>44993866
Regen doesn't stop saccing.
>>
>>44993785

I'm honestly not sure why anyone would ever riffle shuffle another person's cards.

No one is going to be happy you're doing it. People either will be indifferent, or get offended. There's no upside. Treat your own cards roughly.

I literally just cubed someone's proxied up vintage cube and I riffle shuffled my deck because hey, they're not real cards, but I was asked to stop, the owner of the cube looking visibly irritated, and after I looked at the cards, they had started to bend and I felt extremely embarrassed and awkward. I actually went on tilt.

So like, just don't do it, kids!
>>
>>44993901
I do it every now and then with my friends, but that's because I normally riffle shuffle my own stuff, and I can do it without damaging cards. If anyone asks me not to, I just mash though.
>>
>>44988264
How many coin flips can a player win in a row before you suspect them of cheating? What rules are in place to prevent the fixing of coinflips?
>>
>>44994008

I just err on the side of caution. I normally don't damage cards but the very real possibility that it'd make someone wince makes it avoid it.
>>
>>44994031
Not really something that the rules explicitly cover. It'd be a judgement call.

If you suspect your opponent is using a weighted coin, or is cheating the flip, either suggest using your own coin, having you flip, or both.
>>
>>44994069
Even if the card says the player flips the coin? I also thought that in the rules it says both players would need to agree to alternate randomization methods?
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 599x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 599x707px
>>44993892
Thanks.
>>
>>44994113
>>44994069

What about rolling dice and calling odd/even?
>>
>>44994433
RAW both players would need to agree. Coin flips are the standard as far as I know.
>>
>>44988264
I have a question about phasing out Commanders. My understanding is that if a commander is phased out there's no option to move it to the command zone.

I had a brief argument with a friend that had be doubting afterwards after I pulled off a Greater Gargadon/ Equipoise/ Sands of Time combo.
>>
>>44994668
phased out doesn't put it in command zone, no.
>>
>>44994668

phasing out doesn't change a card's zone
>>
>>44993520
Oh my gosh, BENDER! I love your taste lol The vampire is pretty sweet too. ... The little kids still creep me out though, even in token form.

>>44993547
And I love you Saproling/Plant!
>>
>>44995322

shining 2 stronk
>>
>>44995382
Pretty much yeah. They used a similar gimmick in a phone commercial or something a few years ago. I always found an excuse to look away.
>>
>>44994040
If riffle shuffling upsets you that much I dare say you should play a game without cards. It completely makes sense to treat other peoples' property with respect and if they don't want you to riffle then hey, it's they're stuff. There's no reason to be paranoid about it though. Just sleeve your cards with quality sleeves and the only thing constant riffling will do is give them a slight bend.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>44996143
I've had a judge called on me before because one of my morphs was slightly bent, some people are assholes.

There's also the issue of some of these pieces of cardstock being really damn expensive and an actual bend due to repeated unnecessary wear can mean you need a replacement to use it in competitive play. A single riffle shuffle won't cause any damage unless you have shit sleeves or the other guy fucks it up. But I don't like the idea of risking valuable property on an unknown like "Does this guy know how to riffle shuffle right?".
>>
>>44994113
For "you flip" it's just clarifying for things like Krark's Thumb having 'you' do the flip. But yeah, 'alternate randomization' would be fine, too.

>>44994433
Fine, as long as both players agree. If no agreement, call a Judge.

>>44994668
Phasing isn't a zone change. Here's how to grok phasing:

Get a big-ass empty cup from 7-11. Biggest they have. Write "CUP OF PHASING" on it, upside down.

Any time something phases out, put the cup over it and pretend it doesn't exist until it phases back in.

>>44995322
Technically, that's not Bender. It's Flexo.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>44996708
If a morph phases out, do I have to put the cup on it upside down?
>>
>>44997279
Seventy-glorp.
>>
>>44996708
Blast, you're right- I missed the goatee the first time around. He's stll a decent robot though.
>>
If I made a land creature ala Faerie Conclave and then cast something like Rite of Replication on it, do the token copies go to the land zone at the end of turn and retain their effects?
>>
>>44998320
The tokens will be unanimated Faerie Conclaves. They will etb tapped.
>>
>>44998483
So I can use their effect to reanimate them next turn? And effects that targets tokens (like populate) effect them as well while animated?
>>
>>44998552
You can make the copied Conclave into creature right away if you want / have the mana.
And yeah you can populate it while animated.
>>
>>44998315
YOU MISSED THE GOATEE? I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THAT!

Haha, nah, I'm yanking your chain, you're alright.

>>44998320
1) there is no such thing as a 'land zone'.

2) They enter the battlefield tapped as unanimated copies of Faerie Conclave. Other than being tokens, they function exactly the same as regular Faerie Conclaves.

3) I don't like two-item lists
>>
If I have 2 Kozilek's Pathfinder, and I activate the ability of one to make a creature unable to block it, since the text reads "Target creature cannot block Kozilek's Pathfinder", would that mean that creature could not block either one, or just the one who's ability I used?
>>
>>44999266
When a card refers to itself by name like that, that's just formatting that means "THIS EXACT OBJECT", not "OBJECTS NAMED -name-". Compare to Cylian Sunsinger.
>>
>>44999313

Thanks gA. That's what they said at my table, so I went with that. Still won, since it was draft, and I had 2 Pathfinders out :)
>>
>>44999338
Yeah, I hear nearly unblockable 5/5s win games.
>>
Can I use Bring to Light to cast spells like Living End, Restore Balance, and I guess Evermind? If not, why?
>>
If both you and your opponent are at two life and he swings with 2 grizzly bears and you deflecting palm one of them and damage happens. Does the game end in a draw?
>>
>>44999366
Yes. The reason you can't NORMALLY cast them is because you can't pay their mana cost, because it literally does not exist. It's a null cost.

You CAN vast them via Suspend, because Suspend tells you to cast the spell 'without paying its mana cost' when it comes off of Suspend, which gets around that. That's why you could also Cascade into spells like Living End and Hypergenesis- you're casting it without paying.

Ditto with Bring to Light- you're casting it for the alternate cost of 'free', so you're not trying to pay a null cost, so you're good.

>>44999393
Yep. You each simultaneously take 2 damage, then the game sees you both at 0 life and you both lose.
>>
>>44999441
>Yep. You each simultaneously take 2 damage, then the game sees you both at 0 life and you both lose.
Shouldn't deflecting palm put an ability on the stack that says "do 2 damage to opponent" and he loses before it resolves, because the combat damage happens before that?

Which part of the rules am I getting wrong here?
>>
>>44999441
Gift of Tusk and Prowess trigger.
Would the resulting creature be 3/3 or 4/4? Would it have any difference if you Tusk it before or after the prowess trigger resolved?
>>
>>44999518
Probably a replacement effect
>>
>>44999441
What about visions of brutality if you are both at 2 and you swing with grizzly bear does your opponent lose before the visions trigger goes off?
>>
>>44999518
Nope. Deflecting palm has a prevention effect with an "if you do" clause. Note the complete lack of the words "When", "Whenever", or "at", the words that denote a trigger.

>>44999546
4/4 no matter how you slice it. And if it's your guy, it's not POSSIBLE to Tusk after the trigger, because it'll just trigger from Tusk.

>>44999556
A prevention effect, actually, but those are functionally the same thing.
>>
>>44999582
THAT Is a whole other animal. Visions has a triggered ability that'll never even go onto the stack, because the controller of that ability is dead, and also the game is over.
>>
>>44999441
rad. Thanks for the quick answer gA. Time to brew up some Living End shenanigans in modern. Hell, I might even try running some Wheel of Fates now, just because I can.
>>
>>44999631
There's actually a deck (not sure if you knew this) that tries to win by pitching a bunch of creatures with Cycling and Landcycling, then slams a Cascade spell to wheel into the only spell in the deck that's cheaper:

Living End.
>>
Why does flicking a morph creature return it as an unmorphed creature?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>44999748
It goes from a facedown creature to a faceup whateverthefuck card in exile to a faceup permanent (or stays in exile since non-permanents don't enter the battlefield). Since it entered as the result of something that didn't say facedown, it's faceup like everything else.
>>
>>44999748
Because permanents enter the battlefield untapped, unflipped, face-up, and phased in unless something says otherwise.

Nothing's saying otherwise.
>>
>>44999796
Speaking of morph, does anything else "beat out" split second
>>
>>44999842
Triggered abilities. Other 'special actions'.
>>
>>44999927
Thanks for all the fast responses. Haven't seen you here in a while
>>
>>44999842
Replacement effects.
Scooping.
>>
>>44999991
I've been a little busier than I'd like, but hopefully it's calmed down. I aim to be posting more regularly again.
>>
>>44988264
If someone uses glossy sleeves in a tournament and they all have scratches and blemishes on them from heavy use, could you be called out for marked sleeves?

If so, why aren't glossy sleeves banned from tournament use?
>>
>>45000352
Yes, I would, same as if they had matte sleeves that were marked. That's Marked Cards, because if their cards are all scuffed up they can possibly tell cards apart based on those scratches.

Glossy sleeves aren't banned because they aren't inherently problematic. If you can play with a set of sleeves through a tournament without them being damaged to the point of being marked, you're fine. "Wear" isn't necessarily marking- if the cards are all 'worn' roughly the same amount.
>>
>>45000449
>Play through a tournament
>Without marking glossy sleeves

They get marked on the very first shuffle its literally impossible

And someone did get called out on it and lost a game because of it.
>>
>>45000616
I didn't say without scuffing, I said without marking.

If you're referring to the recent Top 8 game loss, the problem was that his sideboard cards (for obvious reasons) didn't have as much wear as his main-deck cards, meaning the Judge could tell them apart. Since that pattern was a recognizable one, it's possible that the player could have recognized the pattern as well and gained advantage, which is why it was upgraded from a Warning to a Game Loss.
>>
>>45000665
So how do you play with easily scuffed sleeves? You JUST cited an example that shows you can't.
>>
So I heard at FNM two days ago that Spreading Seas is not as good again tron as I thought. The player said that if a tron player has all 3 urza lands, and say i put spreading seas on Urza's Tower, it would be an island and would tap for one blue, but the name of the card would still be Urza's Tower, and thus the power plant and the mine would still tap for two colorless. Is this true? Is this some kind of subtype/layers thing?
>>
File: unnatural endurance.png (198KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
unnatural endurance.png
198KB, 265x370px
Played a bunch of limited these past weeks.

I played this card a few times and just wanted to know if my use of it was illegal or not. Usually when the damage step happened I would play the card, now would this play have been too late because damage would already have been assigned and my creature dead and too late to be given regen or was it still legal to give it regen when the creatures clashed at that point?

Would the correct time be to play this when a blocker is declared? Wouldn't the regen just kind of fizzle there because no damage has been assigned at the blocker stage?
>>
>>45000665
Well thats completely obvious, of course your sideboard cards are less likely to be marked or scuffed, you don't play them as much anyway.
>>
>>45000751
That is false. Tronbits don't check name, just the subtype. If they wanted to check the name, they'd say "... named Urza's Buttplug".
>>
>>45000704
The problem there was not that the sleeves got scuffed. The problem was that some of his sleeves WEREN'T.

If all your sleeves are showing the same level of wear, then they aren't Marked, because I can't tell them apart. The problem is when the level of wear on the sleeves is different- say, for sideboard cards you don't bring in very often.

Potential solutions include not sleeving your sideboard, instead choosing to just unsleeve mainboard cards and put in sideboard; you could also "rotate" sleeves, making sure that your sideboard sleeves are getting shuffled along with the mainboard sleeves to even out the wear. Or, if you're expecting a very long event (this was the Top 8 after quite a few rounds of swiss), change your sleeves out partway through the event.

It's also possible that some glossy sleeves might become marked across a LONG event, but the tournament rules are written to apply to an 8 man, single-elim, 3 hour GPT the same as they are to a 14 hour SCG Open. If glossy sleeves were banned only because they MIGHT become marked over a long event, we'd have to define what "long" is, because people would argue there's no reason to ban them in a 'short' event.

>>45000751
The card's name IS still Urza's Tower. However, the Tron lands don't look at the name, they look at the type. Note how Tower says "an Urza's Power-Plant", while the card is called Urza's Power Plant. The reason for that is that "power plant" would be two types, since it's two words, but "Power-plant" is one word, because it's one type.

What the Tron really want is for you to control lands with the correct types.
>>
>>45000776
If you wait until you're actually -in- the damage step, then damage has already been dealt, because that turn-based action is the very first thing to happen in that step.

The 'last chance' you get to use Endurance would be during Declare Blockers step, after blocks are declared. it wouldn't fizzle, because "regenerate it" in this situation doesn't mean "instantly regenerate the creature". Regeneration is a replacement effect- when something says "regenerate target creature", it's putting a sort of 'shield' around it that says "The next time this turn I would be destroyed, instead tap me, remove me from combat, and remove all damage from me".
>>
File: Scarred Puma_IN.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Scarred Puma_IN.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
Rulings on this card?
>>
>>45000813
>The problem is when the level of wear on the sleeves is different- say, for sideboard cards you don't bring in very often.
And how am I supposed to ensure that wear is consistent? Even a single shuffle can scuff a sleeve worse than the others and whoops then I'm fucked. I can't check all my sleeves for even wear after each shuffle without getting a judge called on me for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1389352218112.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1389352218112.gif
974KB, 500x281px
>>45000863
Aw shit. Thanks. Guess I made some illegal plays then.
>>
>>44988264
How should rulings be handled for calling cards for Pithing Needle?

If I use a short-hand name for the card, and everyone knows what card is being referenced, could the pithing needle target be changed if another card with the same name exists?
>>
>>45000870
You need 20 more to win.

>>45000890
Then I suggest you not use sleeves that you're convinced are game loss magnets. You're putting way too much energy into worrying about this, my friend.
>>
>>45000870
I'd give you a Warning for USC Minor - Meming.
>>
>>45000952
1) Pithing Needle does not target.

2) The Borborygmos thing was a very, very awkward corner case that literally is only a potential "problem" for a tiny handful of cards.

3) The rules for 'naming' a card are that you need to uniquely identify one. Once you have given me enough information to rule out all but one card as the one you are choosing, then we're good; you have 'named' that card.

If you ATTEMPT to do so with a short-hand name, and in doing so actually fully name another card (like saying "Shackles" meaning Vedalken Shackles, despite there being a card named Shackles), then by the rules I have to go by what you actually said. I can't try to 'assume' what your intent was for a legal play. The easiest way to avoid this is to be as clear as possible- if you can't recall the name of the card you want to name, simply call a Judge and describe the card in as much detail as you can, rather than give a shorthand name.

But, again- there's so few cards where a 'shorthand' name accidentally FULLY names another card.
>>
>>44988264
Are there any rulings on a player advancing through phases too quickly?

Example: My opponent has several creatures on the board. I have a couple of answers before his attack step, based on whether he plays a creature or not. My opponent moves straight into attacking, but since he moved forward I now know what he plans to do and can respond accordingly. Anything illegal here?
>>
>>45001094
>Advancing through phases too quickly
Oh, absolutely. It's called "he fucked up by not letting you respond". Magic is a game of priority, not reflexes. He can't just bullrush to his Declare Attackers step, because that requires you BOTH to pass priority in his Beginning of Combat step with nothing on the stack (and to get there you both have to pass from Precombat Main Phase, and to get THERE you both have to pass from Draw, and to get THERE you both have to pass from upkeep)

He jumped the gun by moving forward without giving you a chance to respond, and you gained information. That's 1000% on him, not on you. We'd rewind to where you wanted to be in the step, and carry on from there.

Of course, this is only if he bullrushes ahead. If he says "Combat?" and you allow him to move forward, you can't use that as an excuse to see what he's doing and then change your mind.
>>
>>45001051
What are the most puma points you've ever awarded a player?
>>
>>45001159
Zero, personally.
>>
File: scarred_puma.jpg (87KB, 581x420px) Image search: [Google]
scarred_puma.jpg
87KB, 581x420px
>>45001182
You're a tough guy.
>>
>>45001158
I see.

On another note, do I have to announce my own triggers? I find it often that many of my opponents forget that my Goblin Guide has a trigger, and they move on ahead to take the damage. Could I get in trouble if I just let that slide?
>>
>>45001233
You need to announce your own triggers, yes. If you legitimately just FORGET them, the worst you're gonna get is a Warning (or a Game Loss if it gets upgraded- you really OUGHT to remember your own triggers), but if you "forget" a trigger, that's called 'cheating'. If you say "swing Guide?" and they just reach for their dice, it's YOUR responsibility to tell them to flip over their top card, because it's your trigger. Grok?
>>
File: 54.jpg (11KB, 210x125px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
11KB, 210x125px
>>45001227
>>
>>45001312
Eh, I guess so.
But I guess I only emphasize it wit GG since its a trigger that doesn't benefit the attacker.

What if now my opponent decided to attack with a Raging Raving but forgot to announce the trigger and put a counter on it, which I notice. I block with a 3/4 creature and my opponent expects to kill it, but I let him know that he forgot his trigger, does he get a warning for it or is it cheating on my part?
>>
>>45001533
You're not required to point out your opponent's triggers, because it is not your job to babysit him. If your opponent misses a beneficial trigger, it is 100% legal to just not say anything and let him miss it.

He won't get a warning unless the trigger is considered "generally detrimental".
>>
>>44988264
New player here. How does priority works and how do you retain it?
>>
>>45002488
Last post before I crash for the night:

Priority is, put simply, "who can do shit".

At the start of every step and phase (except the untap step, and USUALLY not in the cleanup step), after any turn-based actions associated with that step are done, the Active Player (the person whose turn it is) has priority to activate abilities or cast spells. For any of their spells to resolve, they have to pass priority to the opponent first and give them a chance to respond. If they respond, then the AP can respond to THAT; if they don't respond, then both players have passed priority without adding to the stack, so the top object on the stack resolves.

The tournament default is whenever you add something to the stack, you're passing priority to your opponent by default. It is possible to retain priority though, in case you want to cast several spells (or activate several abilities) in succession before passing priority to the opponent, for some reason. To do this, you simply say "Cast X, retaining priority".
>>
>>45002564
Say I have a Monastery Swiftspear and my opponent uses Fiery Impulse on her, then I respond by casting some random spell to trigger Prowess. Does Monatery Swiftspear dies at the end of the turn?
>>
>>45002818
Nope! Damage wears off at the same time the prowess boost fades. there's no point where it has BOTH 2 damage on it and ONLY 2 toughness.
>>
>>44999313
Why is Cylian Sunsinger naya colored when the ability is clearly within bant's flavor?
>>
>>45001338
>Exert Influence
>costs 4U
>has a problem with big guys

How popular is TDKR at WOTC HQ?
>>
>>44988264

If a creature gains both Menace and the Ability "Can't be blocked by more than one creature." is it just Unblockable?
>>
>>45003855
yes
>>
>>44988264
If I have psychosis crawler out and have to draw 100 cards, is it a tie or do I lose since I'm overdrawn by about forty?
>>
So I cracked a pack today, got a foil Wastes, sold it for 10 AUD which translates to about 7 bucks for americans

I assumed the price was just gonna drop but im starting to rethink now.
Did I dun goof?
>>
>>45003967
if you draw 100 cards at once, you lose before the 100 damage from Psychosis Crawler can leave the stack.
>>
>>45004022
Oops.

Okay, lets say it's a four player game. Does that mean that the damage just poofs off the stack along with everything else in my game?
Man, I just wanted to allahu ackbar.
>>
>>45003596
Bant's flavor was more around a single creature attacking and getting boosted by its allies.

Naya is more about big creatures and making them bigger. I'd say the ability fits.
>>
>>45004045
Yes, when you lose all your trigger goes away.
>>
>>45004008
Personally, yes, but that's because I'd want to use a foil Wastes. There's literally no other way to obtain a foil Wastes unlike any myriad of the other basic lands for however many years, and with no guarantee how soon it will be until the next time Wastes are available in a set. If you don't give a flying crap about playing with colorless basics, then you got shorted about $3-5 USD depending on which one it was. People like 184 more than 183 for whatever reason.
>>
>>44988264
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
>>
>>44988264
How do you deal with people Brainstorming on upkeep with a Sylvan Library out?

You could just put the cards drawn this turn to the side, but then hidden information becomes less hidden. Do you just have to call a judge over to watch you draw the cards?
>>
Question here (Commander 2015 decks):

>Attack with a Trygon Predator and deal combat damage to a player (Whenever Trygon Predator deals combat damage to a player, you may destroy target artifact or enchantment that player controls).
>Defending player has an enchantment called Awaken the Sky Tyrant (When a source an opponent controls deals damage to you, sacrifice Awaken the Sky Tyrant. If you do, put a 5/5 red Dragon creature token with flying onto the battlefield).

If the attacker targets the Awaken the Sky Tyrant, will the defender be able to sacrifice it an put the dragon into play? I don't know how to resolve the priorities.
>>
>>45004008
No. This is a powerful set, and other than some standard and colorless EDH decks, there is no real need for them. Remember, a sol ring taps for two colorless-- it's not a new mana type, but rather a way to express that the mana HAS to be colorless.
>>
>>45005010
They can.
An attacking player (active player) will put his trigger on the stack first, then non active player will put his trigger.
Since the stack is resolved in a 'last in, first out' way, the NAP will get his trigger resolves first.
>>
>>45005080
I'd say there is a good chance wastes were printed so colorless EDH decks have better access to mana
>>
>>45004008
they're 10-15 bucks dude, and they're pretty rare noone's selling them around my place.
>>
>>44992533
>>44992559
I played Yu-Gi-Oh from about 2008-2013 and this guy isn't over exaggerating. I remember a card called Reborn Tengu which states that whenever it leaves the battlefield you get another copy of it out of your deck. At the same time they released a mechanic called XYZ, which puts creatures from the field to another zone called the "Overlay Zone". A Japanese judge ruled that this counted as leaving the battlefield, but then an American judge ruled that it didn't, and from that moment on cards moving from the battlefield to overlay worked differently in different countries.
>>
>>45005094
Ok, so it works like a regular stack of interruptions. Thank you!
>>
>>45005175
You're talking about two different games, and you are replying to a troll, being a troll, you're both dumb, or you're both trolls. Here's you (you).
>>
If something dies due to getting an -X/-X debuff can it be regenerated?
>>
>>45005286
It is destroyed, hence can be regenerated.
>>
>>45002122
Ive seen a guy miss Bitterblossom triggers, not sure if deliberate. Would a judge warn him for this?
If I am playing burn I would certain call a judge for it
>>
>>45005286
No you can't

>>45005303
No it's not
>>
>>45005286
Isn't having 0 toughness moving to graveyard a state based effect?
Plus, even if you theoretically could regen it, it would not lose the -x/-x, damage is removed via regen which is part of why it lives.
>>
>>45005385
>Plus, even if you theoretically could regen it, it would not lose the -x/-x, damage is removed via regen which is part of why it lives.
This actually maks a lot of sense. Thanks for the help.
>>
can't get a game loss at fnm right?

what is stopping me from running 60-chinese proxies.dec then getting caught and just replacing them with basics? to stay in the event?
>>
>>45005417
Youre probably not going to get caught any level below the second day of a GP, so literally nothing.
My legacy deck has 6 fake duals and ive never been caught
>>
Where do I get proxy cards? I want to try a new treefolk deck against my friends but I don't want to dump 100 bucks on a deck I'm not 100% sure will work
>>
>>44988264
Are you happy with the new set? It looks fairly okay for me. Will Grasp of Darkness see play?
>>
Talking about proxies what would happen if you were caught using them in an FNM, GP or another tournament?
>>
>>45005557
Look up rules enforcement level for cards
Generally they will make you replace them, however if your entire deck is proxy then I doubt youll be able to, meaning theyll give you match loss after match loss
>>
>>45004983
The player would do the effects one at a time. There should never be a point where they're juggling six cards from two effects. If they somehow did, they would need to clarify which cards are due to which effect. There is no hidden information revealed because you still don't know what the cards are, you'll just sew two face down piles
>>
>>45005286
It dies, as even after it is regenerated, it toughness is less than 1.
>>
>>45004983
Brainstorm on upkeep means brainstorm resolves, then Sylvan Library you activate in draw step. If it worked that way, doing that would be a misplay.
He has to brainstorm in his draw step, regardless of which way he does it it still doesnt work as one has to resolve before another trigger resolves.
He should just run Senseis divining top instead.
>>
>>45005417
If you have a deck with that many proxies, you might not only be DQed, but your dci might be permanently banned. Stop asking shithead questions.
>>
>>45005513
Write the name of the card on a basic land.
>>45005341
Because it causes you to lose life, it's it's a detrimental trigger.
>>
If someone has Possibility Storm and Eidolon of Rhetoric out can no-one cast any spells?
>>
>>45006103
Nope! Possibility Storm casts the cards it finds, and Eidolon says "hey, you can't cast spells," so Possibility Storms can't do much.

It was actually my friend's short-lived RTR-THS deck, with Encroaching Wastes to kill Mutavaults.
>>
>>45005876
I'm not saying they resolve at the same time, but Sylvan specifies that it puts back "Card's drawn this turn", so it should count anything drawn from Brainstorm.

If you Brainstorm, put back two that were already in your hand, then Sylvan goes off, if you hold them separate your opponent will see you picking from six cards and they will know you put back two from your hand.
>>
>>45006145
Thanks, it just came up in a Commander game. Two different people had the parts out, though, so it wasn't intentional, that's how we ruled it.

Luckily the Jhoira player had a blue Braids out, which let me put a clone Jhoira and suspend a Chaos Warp.

It took a while, but we got there.
>>
>>45006160
Basically, you have two choices. You can keep cards drawn this turn separate and have the option not to pay life, or put them in your hand and be forced to pay.
http://blogs.magicjudges.org/rulestips/2012/12/best-practices-for-handling-sylvan-library-at-competitive-rel/
>>
>>45005913
It does work that way. Brainstorm draws three cards, so you could have six cards in hand that qualify as being "drawn this turn" as Sylvan Library resolves. The problem is that drawn cards go straight into your hand.

>>45005876
The difficulty lies in the brainstorm. If the player casts brainstorm then fetches on upkeep, whether they got rid of something that was already in hand is unknown to the opponent. Being forced to keep the brainstorm cards separate gives information to the opponent that they would not ordinarily have.
>>
Morning, kids! Any unanswered questions from last night?
>>
>>45006453
mostly curiosity in the wake of Jonas, but have you ever heard of an event having to be cut short or cancelled mid-tourney due to bad weather?
>>
>>44988264
Can't seem to find the answer to this online: if I Through The Breach a creature and my opponent manages to flickerwisp it with some cloudshift shenanigans, because it's returned to play at the beginning of the next end step when the sacrifice trigger is supposed to be triggering, do I no longer have to sacrifice it?
>>
>>44988264
Does the effect of Herald of kozilik stack with itself? Ie: if I have 2 heralds of kozilik on the field, does it reduce the colorless spell cost by 2 or by 1?
>>
>>45007545
It's a new object with no memory of being thrown in by through the breach, so it doesn't have the "sac me at end of turn" clause. You no longer have to sacrifice it.

>>45007582
They do stack
>>
>>45007686
OK awesome, that was a large part of what I was banking on in my deck building, and I couldn't find anything about it specifically online. Thanks!
>>
>>45006453
I wouldnt mind if you confirmed this Sylvan + Brainstorm thing, >>45006251 seems to have hit it on the head (thanks man) but how do you handle this in, say the top 8 at worlds? Can you ask a judge to watch what cards you draw so you dont give away any information?

Also, i just had a thought: you brainstorm put two of the ones you drew back then fetch in upkeep, then you remember your sylvan. You draw three off sylvan plus drawstep, keeping them separate, but then you cant prove how many cards in you hand you drew off brainstorm.

Does Sylvan zap you for twelve, even though if you kept those cards seperate it would only zap you for four?
>>
>>45009335
Bar weird things Sylvan cannot zap you for twelve. You pick two of the cards in your hand that you drew this turn and choose whether to pay 4 or put them on top. You don't have to pay for each additional card you've already drawn this turn.

I'm only an L1 so I don't know what they would do at worlds, but if you showed up to Legacy night or a smaller Legacy tournament I'd just tell you to keep the cards separate or face the penalties outlined in the blog post (automatic mandatory payment of 4 life).
>>
>>45009769
Never mind thats my bad. Misread the card, thought you had to pay for every card drawn this turn
>>
Why does the Abrupt Decay that kills the Rest in Peace get exiled, but the Damnation that kills the Dryad Militant not get exiled?
>>
>>45013389
Who told you the Abrupt Decay will be exiled? As Abrupt Decay resolves, first it destroys the RIP, then it gets removed from the stack and put into the graveyard. RIP isn't on the battlefield at that time, so it sits happy in the grave.
>>
>>45006400
Sylvan allows any cards drawn this turn to be replaced, so you can put your card that you drew with brainstorm back. Obviously if a player is attempting to do this they should specify which cards have been "drawn this turn"

I don't see how cracking a fetch changes this. You can draw in response to casting brainstorm, in which case you fetch then storm. or you can let brainstorm resolve, draw three put two back, then fetch. I still don't see how specifying which cards are "cards drawn with brainstorm" reveals information to your opponent.
>>
>>45004249
saw this this morning but didn't get to respond and it's been bugging me all day

It depends on how your draw the cards.

If you Braingeyser for 100, you'll draw all the cards in your library (assuming you have less than 100 in there), put a Crawler trigger on the stack for every card drawn, then lose and your triggers go away.

If you are drawing 100 cards from a repeatable effect (say Temple Bell + Mind Over Matter), you'll draw each card as a separate instance, putting a Crawler trigger on the stack when you draw and pinging assuming you let that trigger resolve and don't respond to it by drawing another card.
>>
>>44988264
If I have Melek, Izzet Paragon out and draw cards, do I have to reveal them all?
>>
>>45013611
Ah, okay.
I had to draw fifty because I had Arjun and Thought reflection out with a hand of 26. Then I played a spell.
It was a great combo until it wasn't.
>>
>>45013628
yes

"draw X cards" is "draw a card" X times in magic rules, so the top of your library will be revealed between each draw.
>>
>>45013789
Damn. This guy kind of sucks then. Needs so much support and has many downsides. At least he doesn't die to bolt.
>>
>>44993547
Is that Flowey? I wish something made skeleton tokens...
>>
>>44991655
/r/ing those venture bros tokens
>>
>>45013540
Say you have four cards in hand. You opponent Thoughtsiezes you and takes a card. Now you have three non-counterspells, but lets still say they're relevant cards, lets say Natures Claim, Lightning Bolt and Brainstorm. On your upkeep, you Brainstorm, drawing into Doomsday, Force Of Will and Force of Will. You put Nature's Claim and Lightning Bolt back on top of your library, despite your opponent being on four life, the other cards are more important. So right now the only things in your hand are Doomsday and two Force of Wills.

Lets say you crack a fetchland here, to search for more blue cards.

Then you draw a card from your draw step plus two more from Sylvan Library, being a blue card, a Pyroblast and a Forest. You want to put back the Forest and one of your Force of Wills, but here's the problem. every card in your hand is currently availiable to put back with Sylvan Library, but your opponent doesn't know that. They might think you've been digging for Bolts the whole time and think that at most you have a choice of five cards. If you keep the cards that you draw and put back in separate piles, you're revealing that you put that Lightning Bolt back on the top of your deck and they learn some information from that.

I'm not sure I've explained it that well, but it basically boils down to how many cards you put back off Brainstorm that you drew off Brainstorm. If you put back cards already in your hand is signals that you just found something really good, and if you put back cards that you just drew it signals that your hand is very similar to what it was last turn.

Cracking a fetch after Brainstorming is a legacy trick to shuffle away the cards you dont want in your hand, allowing Brainstorm to become a pseudo "Draw 3". In this situation it means that you have a very low chance of drawing that Bolt again. If you didn't crack the fetch your opponent might still have you on digging for bolts.
>>
Aaaaand now I'm back from work
>>
>>44999842

Mana abilities
>>
>>45015227
That it is. I was playing Undertale with the SO while she was visiting, so she made me a Flowey.

I'm tempted to just 'cheat' and have my Zombie tokens be Sans and Papyrus, because there's only two cards that make Skeleton tokens and neither one is that good

>>45015473
Here you go.
>>
>>45015602
I don't know if knowing that cards put back with brainstorm are "cards you drew with brainstorm" or cards already in hand is derived information or not. gA?

Regardless, even if your opponent know you put back the three cards he saw, how much of an advantage is that? Assuming we're playing at this level of skill, your opponent knows how a Doomsday deck works and based on your scenario he probably will assume your digging for Doomsday.
>>
>>45015771
HOLY FUCK THOSE ARE AWESOME
>>
>>45015771
Im waiting for foils to arrive to make skelebros too. BTW damn Rk Post is so good.
>>
>>45015771
Shouldn't Molotov be a rogue?
Oh right, there's probably nothing that makes rogue tokens.
Looks fantastic, thanks. Got any more of any kind? I love tokens, and custom tokens even more.
>>
>>45015885
Faerie Rogues, but she's not really a Faerie.

I've got a couple more- I picked all of these up at GP Vegas last year.
>>
>>45015827
If you're using Sylvan Library, it's on you to keep "cards drawn this turn" separate from the rest of your hand until you finish resolving the Library trigger, because your opponent has 0 way of verifying which cards are which once they hit the rest of your hand.

If you are playing Library, YOU put it in YOUR deck, and it's on you to make sure you play with it right. If the cards hit the rest of your hand, you're just eating 8 from Library.
>>
>>45015983
Alright, thanks gA. I'm glad it's so cut and dry, but I also kind of wish they just changed the wording to make the card less difficult to work with.
>>
>>45016490
There's really no way to 'make it work' another way, without changing a lot of underlying stuff that doesn't really need fixing.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>45016505
It's a textbook case of the game rules allowing something that doesn't work due to the constraints of reality. Just like nobody will ever actually follow the full priority rules without skipping steps (which is still following the rules because they make provision for such).

It's trivial to make it work in a program because the program can easily track when a given card was drawn.
>>
>>44996143
>If riffle shuffling upsets you that much I dare say you should play a game without cards
If the idea of not damaging your opponent's property upsets you that much I dare say you shouldn't play a game with cards with other humans.
>>
>>44996143
Have you ever met people who didn't riffle shuffle his own deck, but do it to their opponent's? Because i have and though i'm immune to it already, i can understand why people would be irked by it.
How am i immune? I do it to their deck if they did it to mine, and i'm a bad riffle shuffler.
>>
>>45017235
Do you just retribution riffle once for each time it was done to yours, or are you just unleashing the shuffles of scuff?
>>
>>45017292
>one for one
nah, i usually do mash shuffle but if the opponent riffled mine, then i'll do some riffles between the mashes.
>>
How do I legally kill the retarded pieces of shit who think it matters what the picture on your cardboard says when it comes to whether a format is horrible or not?

The kind of idiotic subhuman monkey who claims a top12 of 3 merfolk, 2 rug delver, and like 8 other aggro decks is diverse because no deck has more than 25% representation in the top 12?

The kind of mongoloid piece of shit who cries about what color his lands are painted instead of what mechanics it utilizes?

I feel like it's got to be legal already since they're not really people, so it's okay to put them out of their misery, but I imagine Wizards might get cross considering they too are disgusting retards.
>>
>>45019370
I think you should go to sleep and wake up refreshed and devoid of anger.
>>
>>44991324
There is no such fucking thing as rules sharking
The rules are the rules and they're followed. It doesn't matter if they're bumfuck retarded, take it up after the event. At the event, for the convenience of everyone, it is necessary that there is no problem related to calling for a judge for any kind of clarification or rules settlement.

If this authoritarian fascism is not enforced, GPs become completely unplayable, and anyone who thinks it's against the spirit of fun is free to jerk their friends off and play in their FLGS for "fun" or whatever, but any judge from L1 to emeritus should keep the goal of speeding up rules grievances in mind and not say something as utterly retarded as "you better be right about your suspicion or I'll punish you"
>>
>>44991522
>poor internal communication at Wizards made it seem like they would revoke the WPN status of any store that allowed "unofficial cards" (read: Proxies, 'playtest cards', etc) to be played, even in non-sanctioned events, or non-event games.
For everyone else reading this, the "poor internal communication" was literally telling everyone on twitter that yes, playing with proxies was gonna get the WPN status revoked and fuck you for thinking you could play Magic without forking over your shekels.

They backed out and went with the not-retarded and not-unenforceable option of admitting they fucked up, but you're painting WotC in way too ambiguous a light.

They were being assholes and got burned for it.
>>
>>44996251
>an actual bend due to repeated unnecessary wear can mean you need a replacement
have people nowadays just forgotten how to use a press
>>
>>45020677
Actually, part of it was that people within WPN had different info. Some were answering on Twitter and Reddit (and to stores calling WPN) that proxies were okay in non-sanctioned, and others were reporting that allowing non-sanctioned proxy events would get WPN status for the store revoked.

The policy wasn't clear.
>>
1. Say I have 4 forests and two green creatures in play. One has summoning sickness. Can I still tap it to pay for a convoke cost (eg.: Chord of Calling for 3 total) or do I have to wait until next turn?

2. Can I enter combat and attack both a planeswalker and a player simultaneously with separate creatures?

3. If I cast an Endbringer and pass the turn, can I activate his tap abilities on my opponents' turn, since he untaps only during their turn?
>>
>>44990844
Especially when the second set has quite a few cards that care about land creatures

SOI and the block after must have some really fucking weird shit if BFZ's had to have been so gimped, and that's pretty much the only way it can be considered a reasonable set: it interacts in strange ways with the following sets

Otherwise BFZ is probably the single most idiotic set from a design and development perspective in years
>>
>>44992560
have you never played EDH before or do you just not realize how Zedruu or similar decks work
>>
>>45005212
what
>>
>>45020848
yes

yes

wait doesnt he untap on both turns? i may have been playing him wrong
>>
>>45020915
idk, if you're playing zedruu you should probably keep track of which shit is urs desu
>>
>>45020848
yes
yes
not when still on summoning sickness and he untaps every turn
>>
>>44999589
If your opponent stifles your Prowess from Tusk
:^)
>>
>>45020848
1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) No, because it's summoning sick. Also, it untaps during YOUR turn too, not just theirs.

>>45020915
If you're playing Zedruu and you're not keeping track of which permanents they control but you own, I'm gonna ask you to explain why.
>>
>>45005140
It's absolutely part of the reason they were printed. No question at all.
>>
>>44999842
Counterbalance with a miser's Council's Will on top
if you're playing Krosan Grip that is
but why would you be playing any other Split Second spell
>>
>>45005385
It is, but so is being destroyed because something has damage >= toughness. "Shriveling" due to having 0 or less toughness doesn't specifically destroy, even if the result is the same (the creature is put in the graveyard)
>>
>>45005303
No it isn't, and no you can't
Even if it were destroyed (it isn't), think about it this way: Regeneration only works once per time it's applied. So it'd need an infinite amount of regeneration to stay alive in one step. It'd never get out of that step because that would require both players to pass priority with nothing on the stack, which can't happen if you're infinitely regenerating it.

Of course, you can't regenerate it even once because it dies as a state-based action, it isn't actually destroyed, so it's a moot point, but there's literally no reason anyone should think for even a single second that it could be regenerated, unless they have absolutely no clue how discrete figures and actual, literal logic work.
>>
>>45021740
post script: I realize it might not be obvious why it would need an infinite amount of regeneration: the -X/-X never goes away because regeneration doesn't do anything with -X/-X
it prevents destruction, removes damage, removes from combat and taps, and none of those things are what -X/-X is
>>
>>45005927
>stop asking shithead questions
Are you this salty at someone playing a game for fun without paying out the ass to scalping jews, are you an Israeli in disguise, or are you just an idiot?
>>
>>45007582
They stack, but remember that it doesn't reduce the colorless spell cost, it reduces the generic cost.
Thought-Knot Seer still costs one colorless even with 4 Heralds out on the battlefield

>GIJoe.jpg

Side-note, is the ruling
> Herald of Kozilek’s last ability can’t reduce the amount of colored mana you pay for a spell. It reduces only the generic component of that mana cost.

and similar ones going to be reworded or is it so much of a non-issue no one will bother
>>
>>45015961
How much did he take for 'em?
>>
>>45021182
the same reason most people need a judge:
they fucked up
>>
>>45021951
These are all tokens he's already made and has in stacks. They were, I shit you not, like 50 cents each.

>>45021970
I really cannot imagine a scenario where someone plays Zedru, routinely donates "identical" tokens, but for whatever reason doesn't track which one is what, but NEEDS to know which token is theirs.
>>
>>45020848
the rule about summoning sickness is having been in play since the beginning of your most recent turn (which it obviously hasn't if you played it in the middle of your last turn)

creatures don't give a shit how many times you tap or untap them, it doesn't affect summoning sickness
>>
>>45021989
I now understand why you have so many and simultaneously am wondering why you don't have more.

the Jew in me wants to buy several and hawk them off on MKM but I'd feel too shitty about profiteering off another guy's work

they'd probably also not sell
>>
>>45022123
No clue how they'd go in Europe, but rk is ALL OVER the place in North America for GPs, so his tokens aren't hard to find.

And honestly, I just grabbed the tokens that my EDH decks made, plus Molotov to round out the group. I'm having another artist who I like much more make me some 'custom' tokens like the 5 further up, though.

Anyway, I'm tired and I have work in the morning so I'm going to bed. Night kids!
>>
My friend is a judge(L1) and has(had) a Twin deck in Modern.

During OGW Prerelease which he was judging I called for a Judge and told him "So I heard that Splinter Twin was banned" and he gave me a warning for Unsportsmanlike Conduct(all in jovial nature). I'm going to be calling him over and doing it again because it was totally worth it on prerelease.

My question is what is the absolute harshest penalty he could have actually given me?
>>
>>45022238
At Regular REL, the harshest he's "allowed" for that jab is nothing.
>>
>>45021740
This guy is correct, and it's why -X/-X is able to "kill" indestructable creatures. Because regeneration doesn't create a new creature in the game's context, the -X/-X never falls off. It does DIE despite being indestructable, but it can't be destroyed.

But before this gets brought up, just to clarify because it gets confusing, regeneration is not the same as a mechanic like persist. So if you use Disfiguise on a Kitchen Finks, it will die due to having 0 toughness, then persist will trigger. You'll bring back the same piece of cardboard to the table, but for the purpose of the board state, it's an entirely new creature, coming in with a -1/-1 counter. Distinguishing between the piece of cardboard and what's actually in the game is tricky.

At least I hope I'm getting all this right, I'm pretty sure I am but it'd be nice if gA wants to confirm.
>>
>>44988264
What does a level 2 judge do differently from a level 1 or level 3 judge? How hard is it to become a judge and level up?
>>
>>45022347

Sweet, i'll call him over on gameday and ask him how his Twin deck is coming along as I hand him a free burrito.

Jokes aside I just don't want to be called for wasting time, harrassment or anything.
>>
>>45022448
L1s are "Local Judges". They work locally, usually with just one store (often as employees). They're expected to know basic rules, and Regular REL for events. For an L0 to become an L1, they need to judge 2 sanctioned events within the past 6 months, pass a written exam, and "pass" an interview with an L2 to confirm they aren't a trashfire of a human. There's a little over 6000 L1s worldwide.

L2s are "Area Judges". They're willing to travel further, work with/mentor other judges, and are able to test L0s for L1. They also have a deeper and wider rules knowledge, and are familiar with Competitive REL. To become L2, an L1 must have judged at least 6 reported events, and at least three of those need to have been "large", multi-judge events such as GPs or PPTQs. They need to have written a tournament report from one of those three events, they need to write three reviews of other judges (to demonstrate that they can give constructive feedback), they need to demonstrate a working relationship with at least 2 TOs/stores, and they need to pass a written exam, as well as get a written recommendation from an existing L2 or higher judge. L2s also have to do a few things every year to 'maintain' their level. There's a little over 1000 L2s worldwide.

CONTINUED
>>
>>45022930
The jump from L2 to L3 is huge. L3s are "regional" judges- they act as leaders for tournaments AND judge communities in their areas, and are willing to travel pretty damn far for events. They can also test L1s for L2. To become an L3, an L2 must meet the following prerequisites before being considered a 'candidate' for L3:

>Must be an Level 2 Judge in good standing for at least 12 months

>Must have scored at least 80% on a Level 3 Preliminary Exam in the last 6 months

>Must have acted as Head Judge or Team Lead for at least 5 Competitive/Professional REL events, managing at least 2 other judges, including at least 2 such events in the last 12 months

>Must have acted as Head Judge for at least 20 other events, including at least 5 such events in the last 12 months

>Must have participated extensively in the pre-certification training and mentoring of at least 2 judges who certified for level 1 in the last 12 months

>Must demonstrate English competency sufficient to operate as a Team Lead at an international event and to participate on international mailing lists and projects

>Must demonstrate participation in the judge community on a regional or global level beyond just being on staff at events (examples include mailing lists, seminars, articles, projects, etc.)

>Must have written a general (i.e. non-event-specific) self-review in the last 12 months, covering ALL of the Qualities of Level 3 Judges listed above as Strengths or Areas for Improvement. If that self-review is more than 6 months old, your application must include a brief update indicating progress on the Qualities of Level 3 Judges.

>Must have written at least 10 reviews in the last 12 months (certification reviews count here, self-review does not)

You also need a few recs from L3+. Once you get all that, you have to go through an interview panel that's been compared to "defending your thesis for a Masters", by people who have ACTUALLY DONE THAT.
>>
>>45022581
If you're handing him a burrito and he gets salty at a friendly joke there's probably something wrong (though it might just be the Mexican food)
>>
>>45022976
There's a little over 100 L3s worldwide. There's 8 L4s, and there's 5 L5s. So, yeah- that's the Judge Program structure. 5 L5s, 8 L4s, 135 L3s, 1174 L2s, and 6287 L1s worldwide. A total of 7609 judges.

.06% L5s.
.1% L4s.
1.7% L3s.
15% L2s
82% L1s. Roughly.
>>
>>45022930
>there's a little over 6000 L1s worldwide
Really? That few?
That's really bizarre, I should probably get certified in case my local area might need a judge, a country like Denmark can't have many and it'd be a shame if my FLGS' regular guy (great guy) got sick for a prerelease or something

Are the interviews in person though? I think there's only one L2 in Denmark (I think he called himself Boros in 2012 or something but I haven't played Magic in forever)
>>
>>45023086
Wait no shit I think that Boros was L3, not L2, so I could probably do physical interview without having to drive halfway across the country
>>
>>45022581
He can't penalize you, but that won't stop people from thinking you're an asshole
>>
>>45023065
Not the guy who asked this originally, but thanks, gA.

I'm kind of the unofficial judge of my local playgroup (about 10-15 people at a university) and I'm thinking of applying for official judge status, but my closest stores are 3 hours drive away in either direction (welcome to Australia), so I pretty much only attend pre-releases or special events. Not sure if the one I normally go to has any sanctioned judges in the area, last big event I went to (being about 30 people) one of the regulars had been assigned as the judge, but I don't know if he's official. I was planning on asking him about it last time I went there but he was going through a bit of a crisis (thievery related), so it didn't seem like the best time.

Also, how do you achieve SSJ5 GOD status? Ten years of intense altitude training in Tibet?
>>
>>45023579
This is Super Judge 5: http://blogs.magicjudges.org/o/judge-levels/#level-5
It's really neat how the website is laid out so check it out if you're curious about the power of the judge

But as you'll notice
there's a level
even BEYOND

and as Sheldon has shown you can be pretty shit at Magic and still be king of the judges so hey
>>
>>45023672
>Judge level E
Is this like a power rangers transformation or something?
>>
Flashing in a Void Winnower wouldn't stop a spell already of the stack or a creature that had already been declared as an attacker would it?
>>
>>45013466
As a continuation of this, what happens if the Rest in Peace dies at the same time as other permanents - say as the result of a Planar Cleansing? Does the replacement effect continue to affect all permanents and thus cause them to be exiled or are they simply sent to the graveyard?
>>
Licids. How fun were they in terms of making rulings for them? I've heard some horror stories about them.
>>
I feel like this has been asked before but what happens if I cast vines of vastwood targeting spellskite then cast another spell targeting something else. Does spellskite's ability not work if vines is active?
>>
>>45024517
>Flashing in a Void Winnower wouldn't stop a spell already of the stack
yes

>creature that had already been declared as an attacker
it doesn't affect attacking creatures.

>>45024613
exiled
>>
>>45024994
It will still work because Vines made your opponent unable to target it with spells or abilities, not you.
>>
>>45023065
wow, thats a lot less than I expected
>>
>>45024517
Casting a spell is the act of putting a card onto the stack. Specifically you declare you are casting the card, what modes/kickers/etc you are using, what it is targetting if applicable, and paying the costs. Once the card is on the stack, it will always -attempt- to resolve unless removed from the stack. (Removing includes counterspells, "bounce" effects like Venser Shape Savant, and cards like Time Stop.)

Casting is separate from Resolving, so you can't respond in that manner to stop a spell which is already on the stack. It's the same thing with Eidolon of Rhetoric.

And for your question about attackers, it's similar. Once a creature has legally been declared as an attacker, he will continue to be one until combat is over, barring specific effects that remove creatures from combat (such as Maze of Ith).
>>
>>45025162
Actually, scratch that. I'm retarded, Maze of Ith doesn't remove the creature from combat. A better example would be Gustcloak Sentinel/Gustcloak Savior, etc.

However, if it's your opponents turn, you still have the ability to respond to him moving to combat by flashing in void winnower. As long as you do it before he moves to the Declare Attackers step, it WILL work. But once he turns his guys sideways, it won't.
>>
>>45021206
Angel's Grace in modern?
>>
I'm starting to play magic. Is buying one a 1000 card lot off ebay a good way to get started? I already have the theros starter set.
>>
>>45027163
Depends on how much it costs, and how 'serious' you wanna be.

99% chance that lot is just common and uncommon chaff, with nothing valuable or terribly "useful", so if you're looking to really improve your decks it's better to buy specific single cards. If you just want to boost your collection on the cheap and play around with friends, it's probably worth it if it's not TOO expensive.
>>
I have a deathpact Angel makes a Cleric token as it dies. My opponent plays pithing needle. Can he name "cleric" or it's not a valid move since "Cleric" isn't a card?
>>
>>45027199
There is no Magic card named "cleric", so he can't name "Cleric". It's not normally possible to name a token with cards like Pithing Needle.

There are SOME situations where you can because they happen to share a name with a card, but Cleric ain't one of em.
>>
I want to study for the level 1 exam. What advice would you give to an aspiring judge?
>>
>>45027172
22 us dollars too expensive?
>>
>>45027172
it supposedly guarantees 25 rares and 5 mythic rares, which are most like just shitty ones that nobody would want to use anyway
>>
>>45027219
Hehe. Interesting. This might be relevant one day in modern.

Also if you don't mind me asking, why do you always use spell snip as the picture for your threads?
>>
I have a Mimic Vat and an opponent's persist/undying creature dies, can I exile the creature with the vat?
>>
>>45027221
Judge advice specifically, or exam advice? Two different answers.

>>45027233
Eh, that's a little 'over', since you can SELL lots of 1000 bulk cards to Starcity for like... 10 bucks. But hey, go for it if it'll make you happy.

>>45027257
Depends on whose turn it is. The AP's trigger goes on the stack first, so it resolves last. If the creature dies on YOUR turn, THEIR trigger resolves before yours, so your Mimic Vat won't be able to find the card in the grave (since it isn't there)

If it's THEIR turn, then THEIR trigger fires first, but yours RESOLVES first, which means their trigger does nothing and you exile their guy
>>
>>45027252
When I very first started doing these threads like 5 years or so ago, I would use a different picture every time. I'd search Gatherer for things with "Judge" or "Judgment" or "Justice" in the name... and I ran out after like 4 days. So I switched over to things with "Magic" in the name, and ran out of English names fast. I liked the way Scherzo Magico looked, and that had been my most 'recently used' one, when I decided it was a better idea to just use the same image every time, for recognition (same reason the Quest and General threads would use the same one). So, now I use that one every time.
>>
>>45027296
>Judge advice specifically, or exam advice?
Primarily the latter, please.
>>
>>45027343
Okay, so. It's likely they'll PROVIDE you with some basic lands, but if not, bring some along- it helps to lay them out and physically "represent" the game states of the questions given, for a lot of people.

Always read the question, in its entirety, before you even LOOK at the answers. Read the question. Read it again. Make sure you know what the cards IN the question do (their Oracle text will be available to you on the exam itself). Read the question AGAIN. Now, answer it to yourself- work out the answer without even looking at the options. Now, look at the options. The reason for that is that the test is designed to trip people up for 'assuming'- there'll be right LOOKING answers, but one word in the question (or the answer) you may have skipped over completely and utterly changes everything about it. Make sure you're reading your questions and your answers right.

Plus, the usual test-taking stuff; get a good night's rest beforehand, make sure you eat, chew gum if it helps you focus, etc.

As for prepping: The L1 exam covers some Comprehensive Rules (using mostly Standard and vanilla cards, so don't worry about Modern and Legacy too much), the Judging at Regular document (a TWO PAGE document that tells you how to handle stuff at Regular REL), and some of the Magic Tournament Rules, the guidelines for tournament rules. One big thing you'll want to know for questions is the exact steps of casting a spell, and the exact sequence of steps and phases in a turn. Your L2 should be able to generate a practice exam for you- and you SHOULD take that practice exam. Something like... only 10 or 11 percent of people who PASS the practice don't pass the real thing, so if you ace a practice exam you're in pretty good shape. If you DON'T ace it, go over the questions you got wrong. UNDERSTAND why you got them wrong, and brush up on your weak areas for the real thing.

Anyway, gotta go to work now. Have a good day kids! Probably gonna make a new thread tonight.
>>
>>45023031
>>45023464

Nah don't worry, he's an old friend that i've known for about 25 years so this is just small stuff to us.
>>
Surge reads "you may cast this spell for its surge cost if you or a teammate has cast another spell this turn."

So my question is, does it matter if the first spell gets countered? It is still cast right, so you'd get to play the second for it's surge cost. Am I interpretting that correctly?
>>
>>45029508
yes you're correct
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.