[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Woman with illusionary armor For what purpose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 18

File: armor.jpg (117KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
armor.jpg
117KB, 465x700px
>Woman with illusionary armor

For what purpose?
>>
>>44976838

So she can let her boobs hang free without shame.
>>
>>44976838
You mean the armor isn't real or it has illusion magic?

Because Glamer would allow a woman in full plate to look like she's in a skimpy outfit.
>>
>>44976838
So that she can look more wealthy/well armored, meaning that if she's walking alone somewhere, she's less likely to get robbed or raped or something.

Unless you can tell that the armor is outright illusory. In which case, there's not any fucking point in it.
>>
>>44976838
Fashion is a wacky thing.
>>
>>44976838
I don't understand the question
>>
>>44976883
You just hit the nail on the fucking head, son.

Every chainmail bikini is illusion magic. They're in full plate the whole time, but glamoured to make it look like useless flaps of mail.

It's a pretty good psychological trick, really. Some bandit goes to stab her and is met with a resounding clang on what appears to be bare skin.
>>
>>44976838
The illusion of armor makes enemies think she's a meatshield fighter that they should try to get past to attack the squishy caster, when in reality she's the wizard and the man in baggy robes is a barbarian.
>>
>the illusion makes her armor look plain and weathered

>the armor is actually a gem-encrusted masterpiece

>it has recently been stolen from the king
>>
>>44976838
Everything about her is an illusion thats no woman, its a fucking skin walker! Smite it before it takes any more victims!
>>
>>44977572
Odd... That's exactly what a skin walker would say!
>>
>>44976965
Well that and they're exhibitionists but yeah
>>
>>44977572
I'd walk her skin if you catch my drift
>>
>>44976838
Is this a thing that ever happens outside of your masturbatory fantasies?
>>
>>44976965
If a woman has a rockin bod there's no reason she can't show it off and wear heavy armor at the same time.
>>
>>44978979
This is literally how 99% of fights start in armor threads.
>>
>>44976838
>A woman approaches in full plate
>Preparing for a fight against a heavy enemy, you make your stand, as she suddenly dashes past you faster than you can register, cutting your throat.
It's good the other way too.
>>
>In a fight with a female enemy, she's decked out in revealing "armor" that might as well be lingerie.
>Go to grab a tit as a minor action.
>Get a handful of metal.

Not cool, man.
>>
File: weararmour.jpg (172KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
weararmour.jpg
172KB, 600x768px
>>44976838
>Lady-knight, fresh from a heroic victory, enters the capitol in a huge triumph parade.
>Privately, she has a huge exhibitionist fetish and can't bear to pass up the opportunity.
>She wears only a small illusion bracelet, originally made to hide injuries, mud & blood, to keep up the troops morale. As the wearer, she can see through it, but everyone else will see her in shining full plate armor.
>She climbs atop the biggest float in the parade and feels the cool wind on her skin as they enter the main gate of the city.
>She can feel the juices trickling down her thighs as she waves and strikes the occasional pose for the crowd as the parade slowly winds its way through the city.
>The crowd is really cheering extra hard when she passes by, many of the men and a few of the women make lewd catcalls, but that's normal. She has learned to ignore such things. If they only knew...
>Climbs down and marches past the assembled officers of the entire army, climbing the steps of the palace and presenting herself to the empress.
>Royal court is their usual stuffy, stonefaced selves, but the empress crooks an eyebrow when lady knight kneels.
>The beautiful empress, in all her finery, descends from her throne and bids the lady-knight rise. Knight, for her part is sweating a bit- this isn't in the normal protocol...
>Empress takes the lady-knights hands in hers and personally thanks her for her service to the empire, and invites her to be the head of her personal guard, provided she maintain this same armor whenever possible.
>That condition seems odd, but lady-knight won't be distracted from fulfilling her personal ambition and gladly accepts.
>Empress smiles and leans in, whispering "I had anti-illusion wards placed on all the city gates to catch spies. Proceed to my chambers 'in uniform' as soon as the ceremony is over."
>>
>>44978979
that depends entirely on the magic/technological level of the setting
>>
>>44979061
Help. I need more stuff like this. I didn't even know I had this fetish.
>>
In bloodborne even the plate looking armor (cainhurst? I think?) is described as being as thin as paper. Because you're supposed to dodge everything, not take hits.
>>
>>44979191
>bloodborne
Triggered
Buttblasted
Please kind sir pleb please return to your board and rid me of the sight of your inferior tastes. allow me and mine to return to gentlemanly talk of raping women and being raped by insect men
>>
>>44979045
>provokes opportunity attack
>lose hand
>???
>:^)
>>44976883
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>44979268
>>provokes opportunity attack
Fuck you, I took a feat.
>>
>>44979165
Google "Writings of Leviticus" for a site full of stories about exhibitionism. Kind of old and not categorized, but there it is.
>>
>>44979290
Ahh yes, the infamous 'fondle breast' feat from the book of erotic fantasy.
>>
>>44979290
>opportunity attack
>not attack of opportunity
He's got you well and good.
>>
>>44979324
Hey, it's useful.

You'd be surprised how many female enemies go down like a sack of potatoes due to sheer embarrassment once you give them a grope mid-combat. It really defuses a lot of otherwise lethal situations.
>>
That gives me a good idea.

Picture this, dexterous and quick character who's illusion ed themselves to lyook like a hulking behemoth clad in full plate armor, but still moves like themselves, maybe add in an aura of fear or something to the mix, badda boom bada bing and now your cooking,

Waddya think? Good, bad, not original enough, still needs work?
>>
File: 1592818.jpg (32KB, 345x205px) Image search: [Google]
1592818.jpg
32KB, 345x205px
>>44979360
Unless you manage to track down an enemy with the exhibitionist feat, then things get a little interesting.
>>
>>44979307
Danke.. Danke.
>>
>>44979467
>implying that's woman
>>
>>44979290
wait theres a feat that lets you ignore attacks of opportunity

that seems rather op
>>
>>44980684
Just for groping.
>>
>>44980691
ah ok carry on then.
>>
>>44978979
If there is illusion magic sure.

Otherwise probably not.
The armor can be /fa/ as some armors were but it wouldn't show off the body if it were heavy armor that also succeeded in being good heavy armor.
>>
>>44979061
Fun picture theme.
>>
>>44979467
Would it be out of line for me to ask for sauce?
>>
>>44976838
wizards, man, it's always wizards. They don't need a purpose
>>
>>44982372
heh
>>
>>44976965
So you could say that no matter what they look like, they have boobs of steel?
>>
>>44976965
How detailed could you make the illusion?
At the least you'd have to include auditory effects unless you want to go clanking around in a bikini
Another possible dick move would be to include tactile effects, so even if someone brushes against you or does a pat down they won't find it, but it still protects from impacts
Though if you go that level it's pretty much just the same as a bikiniplate of +3

Actually, is that all the +whatever is? A high level illusion making your armor appear as something less covering than it is

>>44982372
Then she faces an opponent with a mirrored shield
And finds she doesn't mind

>>44982765
>Make enchanted armor
>Have it cast an illusion making it look like some body piercing
>Go full woad under it
>Have people mystified why whenever screaming naked barbarian lady is hit it goes clank
>>
>>44983134
>How detailed could you make the illusion?

Well, the rules for Glamered armor in Pathfinder are:

>Upon command, a suit of glamered armor changes shape and appearance to assume the form of a normal set of clothing. The armor retains all its properties (including weight) when it is so disguised. Only a true seeing spell or similar magic reveals the true nature of the armor when it is disguised.

There's room for interpretation, but given that it still has an armor check penalty there may be some clanking.

As for what constitutes a "normal set of clothing", that's really up to the user to decide.
>>
>>44983207
And of course different settings/systems could have different rules on the matter.
>>
File: wearnoarmour.jpg (326KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
wearnoarmour.jpg
326KB, 1200x768px
>>44979061
>>
>>44983291
Good joke, though the art on the right is horrible when compared
>>
>>44977660
Another Skinwalker! Look out!
>>
>>44983291
>There are people who would put effort into drawing either of these
That's not funny, that's sad.
>>
>>44983403
> the art on the right is horrible

What? The one on the right looks like it was at least drawn by a half competent individual in a dumb cartoony style.

The one on the left is a notebook scribble by someone who can't draw straight lines or proportion a face to fit a head.
>>
>>44982219
The one on the lower left isn't even wearing armor.
>>
>>44983772
>>44983803
>Art bitches
Fuck man, ancient men had to deal with tiny-dicked statues and shitty looking figures, and you guys are getting all cunty because the art isn't quite Alex Ross.

Damn y'all. I miss when we could appreciate a good stick figure comic, and not bitch about line depth.
>>
>>44983772
Yep, there's people who draw things for fun. Not sure what's sad about that. I mean, there are people who pretend to be elves for fun. Is that sad?
>>
>>44979061
>yuri
Goddamnit.
>>
>>44983854
I don't know, do they also pretend to break bones of non-elves when they do that? Because that would be pretty sad.
>>
>>44983772
The first one is kind of funny, at least. The second just comes off as assholishness.
>>
I think form fitting armor is hotter than chain mail bikinis
>>
>>44984395

It's escalated from casual insults to brutal dismemberment.
>>
>>44984395
It'd be decently comedic if the retort just had the amazon dismembering the knights while they're busy maintaining all their gear at camp simply because it juxtaposes that an adventurer in full plate (In isolation, just considered as an adventurer) should be nearly as unrealistic as one wearing those awful outfits.

The upkeep, transport and conditions required for full plate armor to not leave the wearer a disheveled mess coated in rust is typically not pictured when considering the dichotomy of bikini armor vs full plate and is likely not afforded to adventurers whenever it is convenient for them.

That's not to say that bikini armor is at any point good though.
It's still uncomfortable and affords no non-magical protection.
Lighter alternatives of actual armor rather than full plate are superior.

Also the image on the right is worse just because the male armor is a travesty.
>>
>>44983818
Shoulder plate.
>>
File: Sword Blade.jpg (78KB, 588x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sword Blade.jpg
78KB, 588x1000px
>>44984632
That is a good question. If one were an adventure, what armour would be most practical.

Assuming that you have to wear it most if not all the time and put it on quickly if your aren't.

Have little to no time for upkeep and maintenance.

Need to deal with a variety of non-battle field conditions such as hazardous terrain and weather like mountains, valleys, snow, desert, jungle. Maybe salt and lava.

Need to be light enough to travel long distances without tiring out. And maybe do acrobatics and Lara Croft tier running and jumping in.

That's a long list.

Chestplate and helmet?
>>
File: 1412145186497.jpg (198KB, 743x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1412145186497.jpg
198KB, 743x1050px
>>44985268
Just make sure the chest plate does enough and all is good.
>>
File: Wounded_cuirassier.jpg (222KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wounded_cuirassier.jpg
222KB, 1280x1024px
>>44985349
Sure. French ones are ok right?
>>
>>44985268
Chestplate, backplate, helmet, bracers, over a gambeson or something.
>>
>>44979242
>inferior tastes
We'll just agree to disagree there.
>>
>>44985268
If you can get absolutely nothing else, a helmet and shield is the barest minimum. A helmet and shield is what a peasant would go out in, just wearing their ordinary clothes otherwise.
Adding a chain shirt or a breastplate onto that helps a lot. That'd be all your typical medieval raider wore into battle.
>>
>>44985380
I'd say chain hauberk with helmet and those early pauldrons that are not called pauldrons. Have Some padding under and a cloak over and there you go. You should be using you weapon to parry in melee and a shield to block ranged anyway.

If you wanted something heavier try brigandine or a jack of plates.

Really though, the shield/weapon combo should let you get by without armour for the most part; you'll still want a helmet though. As long as you have those bikini armour is fine.

He'll, a naked woman with a sword, shield and helmet has all the protection she needs so long as she wears some decent boots so she doesn't slip too much on mud.

Really its the lack of decent footwear that makes most chain mail bikinis so offensive.
>>
>>44985268
I'll amdit to not being very knowledgeable but I'd assume leather armor would be best in that case, light but protective and good for most environments
>>
>>44976838

Because "Target the spellcaster first" goes all the way back to the Stone Age. She gave the Rogue a robe with a Dex-boosting enchantment, so he'd get shot first.
>>
File: Working-Saber.jpg (592KB, 1167x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Working-Saber.jpg
592KB, 1167x1333px
>>44986098
That's the thing.

Do you go full body or only protect the torso?

Do you go metal or leather?

Do you go chain or plate or a third option?

Heck, if you were really an adventurer going to unexplored and dangerous, the most useful thing to wear would probably be a good set of boots!
>>
>>44979061
The issue with this is that it doesn't fit the setting. Homosexuality wasn't invented until 1859, when a 5 year old Oscar Wilde decided to shake things up a bit. before that Yaoi and Yuri did not exist.
>>
>>44987010

That's male homosexuality, female homosexuality dates back to pre-Roman times, invented by the poet Sappho on the island of Lesbos.
>>
>>44987206
Oh. It seems you are right. My mistake. But since it was made on an island, how did it ever spread to the rest of the world? Wouldn't they have been too busy making the purest form of love to sail ships to other places?
>>
>>44984400
Just girls in armour in general for me.

I do larp a fair bit. Several close friends of mine are girls who like to go for the full one paladin look. One in particular goes for full chain mail, flowers, white cloak. She's tiny. In battles she tends to run around grabbing downed allies and healing them while berating them for being so stupid.

She must never know how sexy I find it.
>>
>>44987815

Tell her anon! what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>44987815
Wow, okay, apparently this is my fetish too.
Tell me you have pics of this girl, anon.
>>
>>44986310
I say leather because it would provide some protection while not limiting mobility too much
>>
>>44987368
The Greeks visited them and were mystified by the idea of /u/
>>
>>44976900
>she's less likely to get robbed or raped or something

Blaming the fucking victim I see. Fuck you. You think if a girl gets raped that it's HER fault?
>>
>>44987368
I can assure you that gay sex wasn't invented by Sapphos. Gay art, maybe (I'd argue that it's more likely that gay art prior to Sapphos simply didn't survive, as it was likely far rarer than similar straight art), but not homosexuality in and of itself.
>>
File: gsmhCkaS.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
gsmhCkaS.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>44983291
Now it's personnal.
Bitch.
>>
>>44988518

Yeah, no. Leather armor was never a thing historically, for the simple reason that it doesn't actually work.
>>
>>44988783
>You think if a girl gets raped that it's HER fault?

In a setting where your only power, sole power is sexual arousal, enhanced fertility, multiple pregnancy plus, sexual necromancy, Elder Lich of Unlimited boners, Bovine Call, Death by cum and force bind bi. With the ultimate stat being the ability to get pregnant from anything, literally.

I say you deserved it.
DM says you deserve it
The books says you deserve it
The dragon that raped you says it deserve it
The team member that being fucking you say you deserved it.
>>
>>44988783
I know you're shitposting, but I'll just say this. I actually believe rape culture bullshit actually exists in the US. There is literally nothing wrong with promoting a woman to have common sense in reducing her risk to be raped (as the person you replied to was saying). However, completely ignoring the fact that the male involved with the rape is an actual human being, and instead portraying rape as some natural force of greek mythology that punishes the tragic heroine for breaking natural law (having too short a skirt) IS rape culture. Despite how ridiculously that sounds, that is the general attitude of the United States.

Of course, the guy is an idiot for thinking a warrior in full plate somehow can't cut her attacker in two.
>>
>>44989045
This isn't fucking FATAL. You have broken natural law by mentioning that abomination, and thus must be raped.
>>
>>44989065
Fucking this. I don't tell people to keep a weapon handy and be cautious because it's their fault for being raped. I tell them this because I'm not a naive child, and know we don't live in a fantasy world where rapists don't exist.

But I am sick and tired of hearing assholes say that rape is caused by slutty clothing. Apparently it's a crime to dress sexy, but not a crime to refuse to keep it in your pants. le sigh
>>
>>44989065
>>44989144
>>>/pol/
That is your home
Go there
>>
>>44989045
>only power, sole power
>Lists eight things after

Nigga, I don't think you know what the word 'sole' means.
>>
>>44989262
>sending me to Auschwitz

I wonder who is the real /pol/ here.
>>
>>44989262
Ooga booga, I'm the /pol/ boogeyman all up in yo board making posts related to the topic at hand but differing in opinion than you!
Fear me but never use the banishing arrows with my name or I shall be forced to leave the board forever because some faggot told me to
>>
>>44989316
Honestly, the /pol/ boogeyman is real on /tg/ and /tv/. The guy is just over reacting.
>>
>>44985268
1 - Get a weapon.
2 - Get a shield.
3 - Get a helmet.
4 - Get a chainmail hauberk.
5 - Have both a polearm and a sidearm.
6 - Anything else.

"Barbarians" tribes used this model, dark age infantry used this model, Arabs used this model, late period Persians used it, Byzantines used it, Slavs used it, nations in India used it. It's very cost effective.
>>
What adventurer would actually run around with metal amour? If you are constantly on the road you would wear some kind of fabric
>>
>>44989388

Anyone expecting to get in a fight?
>>
>>44976838
Because, you nitwit! THAT'S THE PRINCESS! The one in the fancy dress is her bodyguard! IT'S A TRAP!
>>
>>44989388
A cuirass, good metal helmet, and a shield work perfectly for long distance travel, and adventures could always have a spare set of plate armor when they are going into a dungeon.
>>
>>44989433
Im just saying. You can wear some chainmil but anything more then light amour would be a massive disadventage when traveling around in the wildness.
>>
>>44979594
the asn storyboard and tag enf might be helpful aswell
>>
>>44985268
(Keep in mind that I am quite ignorant)
I would assume that the order of preference would be head>body>arms>legs so you'd probably want a halfway decent helmet.
Gambeson is decent and goes well with Jack chains which provide rudimentary protection for your arms while being light.
If you're going to be wearing non-maille then the gambeson might have sections of maille on it and you might wear a maille standard and skirt just so you can cover the sections not covered by a breastplate.
I'm not quite sure of the contest between pure maille, breastplate and brigandine in terms of comfort.

As for arms a sword or other small-ish weapon you can sheath without getting repetitively bumped is decent, as is a buckler or a shield that is not particularly large since both can be stored somewhat easily.
Any larger weapon (which would include most bows and polearms) would have to be carried with one hand constantly even when not in use.

This isn't even touching on any supplies you might have to carry of course.

>>44985577
>Really its the lack of decent footwear that makes most chain mail bikinis so offensive.

Also this.
An adventurer has to go up against varied, possibly hostile and definitely uneven terrain, as does anyone who goes on even basic hikes.
Decent footwear is a must.
The amount of actual people you can see wearing improper footwear, be it hiking up a mountain or even a glacier in actual real life is worrying enough that I'd almost excuse it though unless it's just blatantly high heels.
>>
File: This is a picture.jpg (224KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
This is a picture.jpg
224KB, 1536x2048px
>>44988208
Against my better judgement, fine. Not a great picture, but it gives you the idea.
>>
>>44986310
Come to think of it, what did the conquistadors where when they were in South America? That's like the closest real world thing that I can think of to a fantasy adventure exploring a jungle
>>
>>44979467
Sauce ?
>>
>>44989932

Cortez's men had a cuirass, helmet, faulds, sword and target shield, usually with maille or leather.

They were a military expedition of fairly wealthy unlanded Spaniards with their own blacksmith, though.
>>
File: probably straight though.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
probably straight though.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>44987815
I understand you, brother.
>>
>>44990835

>drag_my_dick_through_a_cactus_field_to_hi_that.jpg
>>
>>44989779
She looks like a very definition of not being sexy
>>
>>44990835
>going for practical
>ponytail
>>
>>44993825
Better than most look after a long battle in several layers on a hot day.
>>
>>44994149
Isn't supposed to be practical.

Lotta societies had ponytails on their warriors, it was a brag. "Look at me, I'm such a good warrior I can fight even with this shit."
>>
>>44993825
She looks exactly like somebody whose been running around, all day, dressed in that get up, slapping people and calling them idiots for standing in the fire.

Nobody looks tip top after that
>>
>>44994273
And I thought I have low standards
>>
>>44994219
>>44994273
nah she looks like a goblin, am I being rused or do you guys just have incredibly low standards?
>>
File: 1415385671159.jpg (379KB, 1164x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1415385671159.jpg
379KB, 1164x1463px
>meganeko + full plate = new fetish
yes, I know that the glasses are a dumb idea for combat
>>
>>44994487
I wish I could hold a mace like that with both my hands
>>
>>44994326
You see, you have pictures like this >>44990835 where they clearly haven't been using the armour. I prefer my girls in armour to actually fight.
>>
>>44988518
Leather armor would be rigid not flexible.
>>
>>44976965
There's little reason for a man not to do this either.

Or ugly people to not make themselves look magnificent, alluring and terrifying at once.

Really you can do anything with illusion magic. Who needs actual fireballs when you can fool everyone for far less anyway?
>>
File: 1428595512280.jpg (803KB, 2298x2526px) Image search: [Google]
1428595512280.jpg
803KB, 2298x2526px
>>
File: 1453426511312.jpg (1MB, 1818x2303px) Image search: [Google]
1453426511312.jpg
1MB, 1818x2303px
>>44988988
Correct me if Im wrong but isn't there some evidence of waxed leather being used? It was nowhere near as good as metal, of course, but Im pretty sure it was a thing.

And the mongols tended to use it to limit arrow penetration. Youd still be put out of battle but youd probably not die.
>>
>>44989779
The fuck anon? Go to the larpthread and ask gropey for armored women. You can do better.
>>
>tfw effectively finished bikini barbarian wargame but not papercraft custom mini project
So many backburnered things.
>>
>>44994487
She's cute
More?
>>
>>44994219
This. I reenact. Wearing the heavy lairs of clothing, marching, running around in a few odd pounds of equipment and carrying a 10 pound rifle for several hours a day gets tiring. After battle/drill I look and feel fucking awful.

Granted I'm not exactly a looker anyways.
>>
>>45000238
What game?
>>
>>44976838

To look hot. In case you haven't heard, that's actually a very high priority for a lot of real-life women.

And to be fair, if we got magic powers we would fix our receding hairlines and beer guts too.
>>
>>45006628
/tg/ wenchkins. Not to be confused with internet original wenchkins which essentially plays itself.
>>
File: meh man.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
meh man.gif
1MB, 250x213px
>>44976883
>>
>>44994326
How long has it been since you've seen someone without photoshop or makeup? Because it seems like it's been a long fucking time.
>>
>>44995126
Hey man, don't talk shit about my waifu. She uses that 35 pound armor in Krigslive: Valhal. I promise you she gets sweaty and active and scuffed up in it.
>>
>>45010630
Got any pics of that?
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.