[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest: Blood Moon, Fourteenth Night; Sixth Movement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 3

File: 1436129116295.jpg (898KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1436129116295.jpg
898KB, 1920x1200px
>QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmileytheQM
>Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Blood%20Moon
>Thread #57

>Champion info: http://pastebin.com/bNditXfG

"You want to show us something?" Abigail asks.
"Yes, young miss" The steward says. "If you would please follow me"

Francis steps out from behind his desk and walks towards the door.

"I swear to god if it's another crystal..." You say.
"Another... oh, no" Francis says. "It isn't a crystal... or anything magical"
"So what is it?" Safi asks.
"It's probably better to show you" He says.

You eye him suspiciously. "Is it something that can be brought up here?" You ask.
"Unfortunately, no" He says. "It isn't really an object..."

You look lover to Safi to see if she knows what it might be, but you can both see and feel her confusion.

"Something in the mansion that I haven't seen..." Safi says. "Does it have anything to do with why Harvey used to disappear every day?"
"What?" You ask.
"Same time every day, he would disappear" Safi says. "I'd tried to figure out where he used to go, but..."

"You are right, Safi. This is something that was close to the late master's heart. Now that he is gone, it is another affair that must be set in order..." Francis says. "Are you coming, or not?"

You look around at the group to gauge their reactions. Abigail looks like she's curious, and you can feel Safi's curiousity. Tasha shrugs when you make eye contact, and Zee looks pretty cool about this whole thing... then again she doesn't tend to show much on her face...

>Let's check it out

>We should go

>Other
>>
File: Let's Do This.jpg (118KB, 456x412px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Do This.jpg
118KB, 456x412px
>>44927116
>>Let's check it out
>>
>>44927116
>>Let's check it out
>>
>>44927116
>Let's check it out
>>
>writing
>>
>This is something that was close to the late master's heart.

I'm expecting something thoroughly creepy. Anyone else?
>>
You sigh, and shrug. "We might as well check it out" You say. "Whereabouts is it?"
"Downstairs. Please follow me" He says.

Francis walks out into the hall, and you follow. Safi comes up on your left and takes your hand.

"What do you think it might be?" She whispers.
"I dunno" You say. "I'm almost expecting something creepy"
"Maybe a shrine?" Safi asks. "A shrine to Abigail?"
"God I hope not" You say.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Abigail asks. She comes up on your right, and takes your other hand...

"Speculating" Safi says. "Saif put 20 bucks on it being something creepy"
"I did not" You say. "You have any ideas?"
Abigail hums as she thinks. "There are a few things that it could be... but nothing really comes to mind" She says. "Especially if he put this much secrecy into it"

"You think anyone other than Francis knows what it is?" You ask.
"I doubt it" Safi says.

Francis leads you to... a blank wall. You want to ask why, but then he puts his hand up to it and the wall depresses and slides away.

Behind it is an elevator.

"Okay. I had no idea this was here" Safi says.
"It is very well hidden" Francis says. "There is no switch for the entrance. It requires the entrant to know how to magically manipulate the metal locks behind the door"
"Tough security" You say.
"Only the best" Francis says. "Now please, step inside"

You step into the elevator, and move to the back. Your sister and your girlfriend remain at your side, neither one seems willing to relinquish your hand...

Tasha steps in after you, and gives you a knowing smile.

>[1/2]
>>
>>44927915
>Tasha steps in after you, and gives you a knowing smile.

I'm not likin' this...
>>
"Wow, that's... not what I was expecting" Safi says. "Of all the things it could have been, this was not high on the list"
"Your list is a bit different than mine, then" Abigail says.

At the bottom of the elevator is a simple, small room. In the center of the room there is a bed with several machines around it, most of which look like they belong in a hospital...

Which they do, of course. They are all life support machines keeping the woman in the bed alive.

"Who is she?" You ask.
"Henrietta Hart" Francis says.

You look at Francis for a moment, until it becomes clear that he is not going to elaborate. Then you look at Abigail.

"Harvey's mother" Abigail says. "I thought she had died"
"You are half right. She is-"

"Dead" Zee says.
"Yes, there is that. But only-"
"Zee is right" Tasha says. "This woman is dead"

"But her body is-"
"Her body doesn't matter. Her soul has moved on" Tasha says. "These machines are doing pointless work. Nothing short of a miracle will awaken her"

>Is this why Harvey joined the Blood Moon?

>Why did you show us this?

>But you knew that, didn't you?

>How does Zee know she has no soul?

>Other
>>
>>44928055
She's smilin at the subtle jealousy between our gf and our sister.

If this was an anime there'd be sparks
>>
>>44928134
>Is this why Harvey joined the Blood Moon?
>>
>>44928134
>>Is this why Harvey joined the Blood Moon?
>>Why did you show us this?
>>
>>44928134
>How does Zee know she has no soul?
Not that I doubt her, just curious.

Might as well unhook the machines. If the soul isn't coming back, she's never waking
>>
>>44928139
Yeah... remember when Saif said you wouldn't have to worry about "sharing him"?

Sorry, Abby.
>>
Perhaps it's best that she's passed. If she was even just a half-decent person, then I doubt that she would enjoy witnessing the wretch that her son had become.

If she was just as sick as the rest of his family, then at least that's one less Hart.
>>
>writing
>>
>>44928134
>Why did you show us this?

Also, I still think it might be a good idea to use our wish to change Tasha's sphere of influence to "Deity of the Solar System" or something like that. Give her complete control over all the mana here, including the moon itself, and there'd be no opprotunity for others to take it from her. Her and the Smith are probably the only ones who'd want to keep humans around too. And she won't have to worry about running out of power like Kyla did, since she's already hooked to the Wellspring.
>>
>>44928346
Now I'm curious about what she died of, and if Abby has any knowledge (from her family) of what Henrietta was like.
>>
Did Glutton also glaze over the "Can't wish back dead" thing?
>>
>>44928488
I guess Harvey could have wanted to wish her back so he could say a proper goodbye.

Or yell at her for the unfortunate alliteration in his name.
>>
"Is this why Harvey joined the Blood Moon?" You ask.

Francis nods. "This is what both Harvey and his father were working towards" He says.
"Could they even bring her back?" Abigail asks.

"I think they could" Tasha says. "Her body is still kicking, so all they'd need is a soul"

"This is-" You and Safi both say at once.

You're mad. Both of you.

"This is it?" You ask, taking the lead from Safi. "Is this supposed to change my opinions of him?"
"No, of course no-"
"Good." Safi says. "Hundreds of people enslaved, lives ruined, families dead. All for what? So Harvey can have his mommy back?"

"Is this all you called us down here for?" You ask.
"No, actually..." He says. "Tasha... is the Traitor, yes?"
"I am" Tasha says.
"I was hoping you might-"
"No" Tasha says. "It might be within my power, but I will not call her soul back"

"Why?" Francis asks.

"Because it would be kinder to pull the plug" You say.
"She wakes up now, she won't enjoy the world she opens her eyes to" She says.

"But she's-"
"At peace" Zee says. "With son. With husband. Happy"

Francis looks down at Zee, his surprise obvious on his face. You have to admit, you're surprised as well.

"Yes... I..." He says. "I suppose you're right..."

Silence falls over the room.

"You should all go. I believe there is something I must do" Francis says.

>[1/2]
>>
The trip back up the elevator is quiet.
As is the walk back to the limosine.

When you reach the limo Zee makes you all wait outside while she changes back into her driving uniform, much to Safi's dismay.

You notice that the Beaumont car is already gone, which makes you think about your encounter with Claire.

She has no intention of wishing for her family to be as it was before their tussle with the Coven... but the question is: if she isn't going to make that wish, then what the hell is she fighting for?

"Something wrong?" Safi asks.
"Huh?" You ask. "Oh... it's nothing"
"Is it?" Safi asks. "Damn. I'd hate to see you when something is actually wrong then, if this is just your natural state"

"Har har" You say.
"*Is* something wrong?" Abigail asks.

You sigh. You still haven't gotten your hands back...

>Ask if they think Francis is going to pull the plug

>Tell them about your conversation with Claire

>No, nothing is wrong

>Other
>>
>>44928905
>>Tell them about your conversation with Claire
>>
>>44928905
>>
>>44928905
>>
>>44928905
>>Tell them about your conversation with Claire
>>
>writing
>>
Judging by the solemn way that she looked at her hands, I want to say that she wants to be normal. That is, fix her broken affinity so she won't have to be psycho to be strong.

That affinity can't be 100% natural, or at least not that extreme; her family had to play some part in it.
>>
"No... I was just thinking of the conversation I had with Claire in the Vault..." You say.
"Oh right, I forgot that she was down there" Abigail says.
"How?" Safi asks. "You guys were yelling at each other when we got there"

"It doesn't stand out in my memory because *somebody* decided to destroy a priceless magical-"
"I get it" Safi says. "and I'm still not sorry. So what did you two talk about?"

"I wanted to know what her wish was" You say.
"I thought it was for her family" Abigail says.
"It's not" You say. "At least I don't think it is"

"What makes you say that?" Safi asks.
"A hunch" You say. "But she definitely has some other motive"

Abigail furrows her brow in thought. "What the hell could that girl possibly want?" Abigail asks.
"I dunno, but when I pressed her she... looked at her hands" You say. "Any idea what that could mean?"
"Not a clue" Abigail says.

"Hmm..." You say.

As you consider the possibilities, the door open and Zee steps out with Moriarty in her arms.

"What took you so long?" Tasha asks.
"My apologies" Zee says. "I got distracted"

Zee then walks over to you, quietly hands Moriarty over, and scurries around the limo to the driver's seat...

"Mew" Moriarty says.
"You got that right, fuzzball" You say. "Everyone ready?
Safi yawns.
"Yeah, let's get back" Abigail says. "I think I've had enough of this place"

Everyone files into the limo, and away you go.

As you head back, you talk about-

>Abigail's experience with the Harts/how Harvey's mother died

>Claire's wish some more

>Sleeping arrangements

>The obvious tension between Safi and Abigail

>Other
>>
>>44929309
>The obvious tension between Safi and Abigail
Can't let this be a problem.
>>
>>44929309
>>>Abigail's experience with the Harts/how Harvey's mother died
>>Sleeping arrangements
>>The obvious tension between Safi and Abigail
Tension's so thick, you can put it on your toast.
>>
>>44929309
>>Abigail's experience with the Harts/how Harvey's mother died

Then

>>
>>44929309
>>
Abby, you're up against a long-lost (ex-slave) soul twin.

Forget about losing, or winning, because there's no battle to fight.
>>
>>44929467
Can you stop? We're not kicking Abby out anywhere
>>
>writing
>>
>>44929493
I'm not talking about kicking out Abby, and I genuinely apologize if that's how I came across.

Just having a little fun, is all. No harm meant.
>>
>>44929493
Of course we aren't. Abby needs to see that there's no battle, though. Safi is Saif, Saif is Safi.
>>
>>44929545
>>44929561
It's fine it's fine, my waifu war paranoia is going crazy you can ignore me
>>
>>44929586
The war is over, Abigail won. Twincest is outside the realm of possibility.
>>
"So what were the Harts like?" You ask Abigail.
She settles in next to you, hugging your arm and resting her head on your right shoulder. "What were they like?" Abigail asks. "I dunno. I think you've seen what they were like"

Safi settles in on your other side, taking a hold of your hand and resting her head o your left shoulder.

"That woman... did you know her?" You ask.
"Vaguely" Abigail says. "She died when I was pretty young, but I have some fuzzy memories of her. I remember her being nice enough to Claire and I... but you could say the same about Harvey, so I'm not the greatest judge of her character"

"How did she die?" Safi asks.
"I dunno" Abigail says. "I was told that it was an experiment gone bad. But it could have been anything"

That wasn't incredibly enlightening, but maybe you could ask Abigail's parents or something...

You look across to the other seat where Tasha is, and catching her smiling at you again.

You know why. It's not really a conversation that you want to have, but at this rate this is going to turn into a tug of war with your arms as the rope...

>[1/2]
>>
>>44929701
>Twincest is outside the realm of possibility.
Anon. You didn't read last thread's end, did you?
Smiley said if Abigail and Saif have sex, Safi will feel everything he feels. They are literally one being. It wouldn't even really be twincest...just some sorta weird masturbation.
>>
"Okay guys, what's up?" You ask.

Your question is met with confusion.

"What do you mean?" Safi asks.
"Aww, don't spoil it now" Tasha says. "I was looking forward to watching this boil over"

"Not gonna happen" You say. "And I mean that you two have been... clingy"
"I have not" Safi says. "We always used to hold hands like this"

"Isn't it normal for your girlfriend to be at your side?" Abigail asks.

You sigh.

"Do you see the problem?" You ask. "There is two of you, and one of me"
"There isn't enough Saif to go around?" Safi asks.

"Of course there is" You say. "But you guys have to understand that just because I'm not paying attention to you, it doesn't mean that I'm forgetting you. I'm only human. I love you both, but the way things are you both need to learn to share"

"Fine by me" Abigail says. "So long as I get to keep the important bits"
"All I need is a hand. Beyond that I'm good" Safi says. "You can keep his dick. I don't see myself needing that"

"I- wha-" Abigail says. "Y-you didn't tell her about that, did you?"
"Tell me about what?" Safi asks. "Oh, hang on. Don't tell me, let me look"

You can feel Safi probing your memories...

>Stop that

>Let her see

>Other
>>
>>44929977
>>Let her see
>>
>>44929977
>Let her see
>>
>>44929977
>>Let her see
>>
>>44929977
>>Let her see
>>
>>44929977
>Let her see
I'm sorta surprised we haven't been sitting around with our pathways merged constantly, since it makes us feel whole.
>>
>>44929977
>Let her see

>living with your sister and your girlfriend
Truly a fate worse than death
>>
>>44930037
At least we don't have to live we the in-laws yet
>>
>>44930095
Hey, our (former) sister in law was nice.
>>
....watch Safi develop feelings for Abigail too, since she's experiencing it basically firsthand.

Does Abigail know that we are one soul? Or does she think we're just normal twins?
>>
>writing
>>
>>44930174
She knows about the Wonder Twin deal.
>>
>>44930191
Hmm. I must have missed when we told her. I thought she just knew we were twins. Do you remember what thread it was?
>>
>>44930174
Fuck that, yuri is shit. Smiley already pulled something similar in Devils whim
>>
>>44930220
I think it was the first time that Saif went into the Puppeteer's Maze.
>>
>>44930253
Can't really help how a guy writes his own characters, dude.
>>
>>44930253
>yuri is shit
You have your opinions and I have mine. Yours is no more valid than anyone else's. Don't shit up what has, til now, been a very friendly quest with a shit storm if people have different opinions than you, okay? Besides, I suggested it more for the comedic value than anything else.
>>
Safi is quick to find what she's looking for.

"Oh damn" She says. "You did"
Abigail's face flowers into a full blush. "W-wait... is she-"

"OWWWWW" Safi says. "What the fuck is wrong with you? What the hell made you think that was a good idea?"

Tasha starts to giggle.

"How the shit are you still walking?" Safi asks. "Both of you? You can sure as hell keep his dick, Abigail. Because I have no idea how it's still attached"
"Duct tape and a little gorilla glue" You say.

"S-saif... did she just-"
"So am I an aunt now?" She asks.
"Yes" You say.
"Congratulations?" Safi asks. "Wait... how do you know already?"
"I am not pre-... pregnant" Abigail says, mumbling the word 'pregnant'

"So how am I..." Safi says.
"Jess had a daughter" You say.
"Oh" Safi says. "Oh! That's right... uhh... Sarah? Do I get to meet her?"
"Not for a while, I don't think" You say. "Jessica's sister took her to California to live with her"
"Dang..." Safi says. "Well, I've always wanted to go to California. Maybe we could take a road trip when this is all over"
"That sounds nice" You say. "I'd have to learn to drive..."
"Zee can teach you" Tasha says.

>I'd like that

>I think I'll just take a class...

>Other
>>
>>44930253
>inb4 he uses it to push us into a relationship with claire
I'm mostly kidding
>>
>>44930358
>I'd like that
>>
>>44930358
>>I'd like that
>>
>>44930358
>>I'd like that
>>
>>44930370
>>44930253

I wouldn't do that again. Romance in DW was a bit of a mess. Mostly my fault, as there was supposed to be more hints regarding Melissa's preferences. I just kept forgetting to put them in when they were supposed to come up.

I had the same problem with Into the Aether and Logan's armor pieces. There were several points where Logan was supposed to find one, but I forgot to add it in.
>>
>>44930358
>I'd like that

That reminds me, we still need to fix your pathways, Abigail.
>>
>>44930461
Ain't no thang, bro. I got no problem with how things turned out in the end.
>>
>>44930549
We won the daughteru bowl, so it worked out
>>
>>44930583
That was kind of why I pushed the Laura/Selene end, because Selene was the only thing anyone could ever agree on.

>writing
>>
>>44930461
I think it's going fine as is. As much fun as twincest would be, it wouldn't fit with the story right now. And i hate out of character actions more than i could love any amount of lewdness.
>>
>>44930461
You just reminded me that you were dizzy. Bring back into the aether you cunt bucket.
>>
>>44930774
Were you one of the original players?
>>
>>44930774
A reboot is in the works. Can't say when it'll happen, but Co-writer-kun and I are working on it.
>>
"That doesn't sound so bad" You say. "Does she have a driving instructor uniform?"

Tasha seems a bit put off by your willingness.

You smile at her. "You weren't expecting me to say yes, were you?" You ask.
"I was not" Tasha says.
You shrug. "I'd rather have Zee show me the ropes than some old Indian guy" You say. "
"Oh, good idea" Safi says. "Count me in too"

"Of all the things..." Tasha says. "I guess she'll be needing a driving instructor uniform then. What do those guys usually wear?"

"Normal work clothes, I gue-"
"Pikachu pajamas" Safi says. "They wear Pikachu pajamas"
"That doesn't sound quite right" Tasha says.

"Who cares?" Safi asks. "It'll be cute as he- I mean... functional... yeah..."
"Smooth" You say.

Safi gives you the thumbs up.
"How does Zee know how to drive anyway?" Abigail asks.
"I'll just say that she does things by the book" Tasha says.

"Did she read the book and then just hop behind the wheel of a limo?" You ask.
"Yes" Tasha says.
"Isn't that kind of... dangerous?" Abigail asks.
"Don't worry, she's had a ton of practice by now" Tasha says. "But I don't even want to tell you how many times she's scraped the doors on this thing..."

>[1/2]
>>
>>44930795
Since thread one
>>44930801
Good. You are no longer a cunt bucket.
>>
>>44930863
Hopefully, Monthei won't change too much.
He was pretty rad.
>>
>>44931025
Monthei was pretty good as he was. Character-wise the only ones we plan on changing are Kalki, Logan, and Vicky.
>>
You spend the rest of the ride talking about the steep learning curve Zee had to follow when learning how to drive.

You actually feel kind of sorry for her, but she seems to take it all in stride.

When the limo pulls up the driveway, everyone gets out. You grab your cat and check your watch as you step out. It's 10:00.

Safi grabs her bags out of the back, and hands one of them to you. "I'll take one this time" She says.
"I don't get a pass on carrying stuff because I'm holding something cute?" You ask.
"No" Safi says. "No offense, Moriarty"
"Meer" Moriarty says.

"So where can I sleep?" Safi asks as you approach the door.
"Pretty much anywhere" Tasha says. "I have a number of bedrooms that you can use. They're all in the hallway to the left after you come in. Mine is... fairly easy to spot once you come in. Be sure not to crash in there, lest you want a rude awakening"

"Gotcha" Safi says.

Once Tasha opens the door and lets everyone in, Safi takes her other bag from you and says goodnight.

"Is she really that tired?" Tasha asks.
"Yes" You say. "She's so tired that I've been feeling it"
"You want to hit the hay too?" Abigail asks.
"Nah, I should be good for a bit" You say.

Tasha walks down the hall. "I'll let you two do what you want, then" She says. "I'll be in the sitting room"

>Join Tasha for a chat

>Help Zee finish cleaning up

>Sit down and read something

>Go to sleep

>Other
>>
>>44931162
>>Help Zee finish cleaning up
>>
>>44931162
Can we just... Skip to when safi is no longer on the verge of passing out or passed out at all times?
>>
>>44931162
>Help Zee finish cleaning up
>Talk with Tasha about >>44928380
>>
>>44931162
>Join Tasha for a chat
Let's find out if there's a reason none of the winners have used their wish to just grant their god permanent control of the moon.
>>
>>44931232
It relies on the god to grant it. If one god with control of the blood moon could maintain that against all the others it already would've happened.
>>
>>44931275
But we were going to use the wish to make the moon stop absorbing mana. Wouldn't it be easier to wish that one god had permanent, absolute control over it?
>>
>writing
>>
>>44931304
I'm not sure "control of the blood moon" is an actual thing. It seems like a lot of this is way less "how things work" and more "the rules the gods obey to avoid a gods war"

So the patron of the blood moon winner doesn't get mystical control over the moon, they're just the one who gets to take all the mana when it frees up.
>>
>>44931480
My point is that the wish can change a lot of the rules. So it might be possible to change that rule so that Tasha gains control of the blood moon, and this tournament never happens again.

If she can gain permanent control over all of the solar system, then the other gods would have to negotiate with her for any mana from here, period. And since she's possibly the only god that doesn't want to destroy humanity right now...

It doesn't hurt to ask, does it?
>>
>>44931538
I doubt she's the ONLY god that doesn't want to destroy humanity right now. After all there are apparently a few that never gave a shit about our dumb planet in the first place like The Real Guardian (tm)
>>
>>44931538
>>44931569
(Also changing the moon to not absorb mana makes way more sense for being possible since all you have to do is change it to a material that doesn't absorb mana.)
>>
"We joining her?" Abigail asks.
"You go ahead" You say. "There's something I want to do first"

You give Abigail a kiss, and then head off to the kitchen. This place looks very nice. You should probably have brought Abigail back here, given the fact that she likes baking. Hell, Safi is a hell of a cook as well.

Tasha's kitchen is pretty high tech, or at least everything looks brand new.

But it's also a mess, so you roll up your sleeves and get working. You're at it for at least 5 minutes before Zee comes in, wearing her 'cleaning uniform'.

You expect her to comment on your presence, but she doesn't. Instead she pulls a step stool up and gets to work as well. It's only about 20 minutes later when the work is done that she speaks.

"Thank you" She says.
"No problem" You say. "Yui and I used to have a rule where if one of us cooked, the other had to clean up"
"Fair trade" Zee says.
"We thought so too" You say.

Zee looks up at you, and tilts her head to one side. "Trouble?" She asks.
"No... I was just remembering what you said about the Hart woman..." You say.
Zee nods. "Don't worry. Yui, probably happy too" She says. "She gets two families. You'll see her someday"

"I'd like to believe that you're right, but..."
"Don't worry" Zee says, giving you a thumbs up.

You smile and ruffle her hair. "Thanks, Zee" You say. "I'm gonna go join Tasha and Abby in the other room. Want to come?"
"Be there soon" She says. "Not dressed"
"Alright" You say.

>[1/2]
>>
>>44931569
Only one that we know of*
All the others are worried because Kyla was killed.
They're looking at us like some new and particularly poisonous bug, more or less.

>>44931582
...except that does nothing to protect mankind, now that our guardian deity is dead. If we don't have some way to shield mankind, we can expect one of them to try to kill us. Tasha being in a position to distribute that mana as she sees fit is enough of a reason for them to play nice, and, again, she's the only one we KNOW wants mankind to continue existing.

This isn't just about the moon anymore, Harvey saw to that.
>>
>>44931650
Eh if the blood moon is gone than they don't have any particular reason to CARE about humanity. Just leave us on our rock. Its if the blood moon is still here that they have cause to consider wiping us out and putting some other species that hasn't killed a god in its place.
>>
>>44931650
I don't trust Tasha with the solar system because she'd be driven to fuck herself and therefore us over eventually
>>
>>44931690
>Eh if the blood moon is gone than they don't have any particular reason to CARE about humanity.
But this is wrong. Go reread the threads after Kyla is killed. Mankind's in the shit either way, as she was the first god to EVER be killed, and humans did it, without any magic at all.
>>
>>44931711
That's why I suggested changing her spheres of power. No longer the god of self-betrayal, instead the god of our solar system.
And agreeing to that change would be a betrayal of self, and thus totally in character for her.
>>
We could just wish for the Fool to be the god of our Solar system.
>>
>>44931737
I don't think spheres are actually a thing. Its just her nature.
>>
>>44931760
If the Fool exists, and if he cares at all about mankind existing.
>>
>>44931760
The feel is strictly speaking just a hypothesis. Also, I'm not sure gods can change the nature of other gods so we'd need the fool as our patron to do that.
>>
>>44931782
>The feel
I have made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>44931761
Spheres/founding concept are totally a thing. They're what the Wellspring uses to create the new gods.

>>44931782
And again, I don't think anyone but Tasha could change her founding principle, since hers is betrayal of self.

Maybe a god of betrayal of others could change another god's.... but I doubt if we could get that one to cooperate with us.
>>
"Hey, what took you so long?" Abigail asks.
"I figured I'd lend Zee a hand with the cleanup" You say. "I miss anything?"

You sit down next to Abigail, and she leans into you.

"I was just discussing some ground rules with Abigail... but it seems like she won't be staying with us" Tasha says.
"You aren't?" You ask.
"No" Abigail says. "Christopher is coming by to pick me up in a minute"
"Aww, now I'll have to leave awkward stains on Tasha's guest beds all by my lonesome" You say.
"I'm sure you'll manage" Abigail says.

"Oh no he won't" Tasha says. "I know you're my champion, but just remember that you can still fight if your nuts shrivel and fall off"

That sent a chill down your spine.

"Yes ma'am" You say.
"Noooo" Abigail says, covering your junk with her hand. "These are mine. No shriveling"
"Ah yes. According to his sister, you've laid quite the claim" Tasha says.

Abigail blushes. "Y-yeah..." She says, before pulling out her phone. "Oh, he's here"
"You gonna be okay?" You ask.
"Yeah, I'll be fine" She says. "Tell Safi I said bye, when she wakes up"

You must look uncomfortable, because Abigail strokes your face. "I'll be fiiine" She coos. "It's you that I worry about"
"Don't worry about me" You say. "Once Safi is back in fighting form, I've got the dream team"

Abigail smiles and kisses you. "I'll keep in touch" She says.

>Remind her about her pathways? [Y/N]

>Talk to Tasha about wishes

>Ask Tasha if the afterlife is an actual thing

>Ask Tasha if there actually is a way to bring the dead back

>Other
>>
>>44931852
Y
>>
>>44931852
>>Remind her about her pathways? [Y]
>>
>>44931852
>>Remind her about her pathways?
>Y

>Talk to Tasha about the dream, and it's implications

>Ask Tasha if the afterlife is an actual thing
>>
>>44931852
>y
>wishes
>dream
>>
>writing
>>
"Oh right, weren't we supposed to do something about your pathways?" You ask.
Abigail blinks, "Shit" She says. "Hang on"

She kisses you again, less 'little smooch' and more 'hands on and goin for it'. She connects with you, and you feel her moving mana between you and her for a few seconds before she pulls away.

"That should do it" She says.
"Doesn't that put you out of commission?" You ask.
"Not for a little while" She says. "I should be in bed by the time it actually kicks in"
"Alright..." You say. "Well, goodnight"
"Goodnight" She says, blowing you a kiss as she walks away.

She meets Zee in the doorway, and Zee sees her out.

"You two are adorable" Tasha says. "I don't particularly enjoy having to watch you make out, but you're cute together"
"Sorry... we'll try to keep it private" You say.
"Nothing to worry about. I've done worse things in front of others" She says. "But enough about your lady friend. You have questions"

"I do... but how did you know?" You ask.
"Lucky guess" She says. "The variables have changed, things that were certain are now not, so you would have questions for the one person with answers"
"Good eye" You say.

Tasha gets comfortable on her couch. "Well, ask away" She says.

>[1/2]
>>
"I guess the best place to start would be my wish" You say. "I just... I don't see how wishing away the Blood Moon solves anything anymore"

"I see your conundrum" She says. "Removing the Blood Moon might actually put things into worse shape"
"I've got a few possible solutions, if you'll hear them" You say.
"All ears, darling" She says.

You run her through the different solutions that you've thought up: the possibility of time travel, making her Earth's sovereign, making yourself Earth's sovereign, wishing for some kind of god killing weapon, etc.

"Okay, so I'm going to disregard a few of those" She says. "Especially the god killing weapon. That's just dumb"
"What about the others?" You ask.
"I'm not becoming Earth's sovereign" She says. "If I wasn't involved in this Blood Moon, I'd have a nice quiet corner of the universe to hide in so I can while this catastrophe away"

"Are you stuck here?" You ask.
"Kind of" She says. "I won't go into details, but it is not in my best interest to leave right now"
"Okay..." You say. "What about time travel?"
"What about it?" She asks. "Assuming it works, then what?"
"I dunno" You say. "I fix all the things that went wrong, and keep Kyla alive?"
"I'm not certain that would work" She says. "The universe dislikes being altered. It's possible that you could do more harm than good"

"How so?" You ask.
"You can't negate the death of something" She says. "It's quite possible that traveling back would simply result in those who you wished to save dying anyways, making it all a waste"

"But if it works-"
"That is a very big if" She says. "And probably a question for another time. Preferably one where I've had got some liquor in me. For now get some rest. You've had a long day"

You open your mouth to answer, and a yawn comes out. "Okay, you may be right" You say.
"Goodnight, Saif" She says. "Rest well. I doubt the coming days will be kind"
"Let's just hope they're nicer than the past has been" You say.
"One can only hope" Tasha says.
>>
That's all for tonight!

Next thread will probably be sometime this weekend.

As always I'll be sticking around in case anyone has questions/suggestions.

And apologies for the short 'ask Tasha stuff' period. But I'm tired as hell. Next time you get a chance to ask her questions (probably next thread), I'll run it like a Q&A so you can get more specific questions in.
>>
>>44932492
Great thread, Smiley!
>>
>>44932492
Thanks for running boss, see you next time
>>
>>44932462
>"I'm not becoming Earth's sovereign" She says. "If I wasn't involved in this Blood Moon, I'd have a nice quiet corner of the universe to hide in so I can while this catastrophe away"
> "The universe dislikes being altered. It's possible that you could do more harm than good"

There go our two big plans.

Thanks for the run, Smiley.
>>
>>44932492
Thanks for the thread man.
>>44932530
We just keep doing it till the universe goes and fucks itself.
>>
>>44932549
Or the universe says "Fuck you" back and wipes us from existance.
>>
>>44932462
>"The universe dislikes being altered. It's possible that you could do more harm than good"
Sorry Tasha, that sounds like more of a problem for the people that aren't part of a species that's probably gonna get wiped out to deal with.
>>
>>44932577
Worth.
>>
>>44932549
>>44932577
Maybe Saif and Safi should become the twin gods of humanity? That fits with the duality theme we already have in so much of human culture.

Or maybe human destiny? That'd play more into our time powers, and would give us the ability to shield mankind from the other gods, and deny them the right to force the blood moon ritual. Let the gods fight among themselves for that power, instead.

As long as they kept the lessons learned by Kyla's mistakes in mind, they wouldn't become bitter like she did.

I just don't think time travel is going to solve any of our problems. I think a perfect end is impossible.
>>
>>44932701
I'm not sure god hood is the right answer, maybe we can wish to put a geis on all the gods to prevent them from destroying earth.
>>
>>44932701
Yeah but all other solutions are so shitty that it's worth trying, and fuck it the potential super serious consequences aren't gonna our damn problem the bigger a mess we make on the universe the better. If we destroy the universe I will laugh.
>>
>>44932739
But that still doesn't stop the blood moon and this competition from continuing. So we're stuck with either becoming the new guardian but still have to deal with the blood moon, or no blood moon, but the gods still fear humanity.

>>44932761
At this point, I'd just wish for the end of the universe and be done with it.
>>
File: 1450496271988.png (440KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450496271988.png
440KB, 640x480px
>>44932761
If the universe destroys us or vice versa, who's gonna kill us then? Harvey? Fat chance!
>>
>>44932462
>"Are you stuck here?" You ask.
>"Kind of" She says
This sort of worries me. What could force gods to take part in this?

>>44932739
I was just tossing out ideas.

>>44932761
If anything, we'll just be stuck in an eternal loop, until we can accept that some things aren't changeable. I'm about 98% sure the dream is as much of our memories and knowledge we could force back through time, as far as we could. There's no evidence to support the alternate realities theory an anon posted, and plenty to suggest we've already tried going back in time many, many times.

>>44932798
>At this point, I'd just wish for the end of the universe and be done with it.
But we still have family to protect. Safi was just returned to us, and we have a niece to keep safe. Saif has been played as the sort of person who won't give up, and will do his best to protect as much as he can.

I think we need better insight into those dreams. We should share them with Safi and Tasha both. They might trigger similar memories in Safi that compliment our own, and Tasha might be able to tell us if they're memories of past timelines or what.
>>
>>44932876
>I think we need better insight into those dreams. We should share them with Safi and Tasha both. They might trigger similar memories in Safi that compliment our own, and Tasha might be able to tell us if they're memories of past timelines or what.
We may dream tonight and have more, again. It might give us more insight.
>>
>>44932876
IF the dream is evidence that we've gone to the past many many times, then its ALSO evidence that things ARE changeable, because there's a shit load of people that die in it that haven't died yet.
>>
>>44932929
Well. Alternately its a sign that everything and everyone was always doomed from the start and smiley is a complete irredemable asshole for running this quest in the first place, but I'm pretty willing to discount that hypothesis.
>>
>>44932984
Well, there was bound to be a route where everyone lived(or most of them), but we just didn't take it. Not Smiley's fault that we didn't we didn't read the 100% true end guide.
>>
>>44933033
Yeah but that would suggest that the dream is irrelevant to the changability of past.

I'm saying IF the dream is because of us traveling back in time a bunch, then EITHER deaths can be changed OR everyone is and always was from the very start doom and smiley is a massive fucking asshole.

I don't think smiley is a massive fucking asshole, so I'm prepared to declare the only two possibilities "the dream has nothing to do with us time traveling" and "the dream does have to do with us time traveling, but the past can be changed."
>>
>>44933088
Perhaps who dies can be changed, but not the existence of the deaths themselves? It could be a "someone has to die, all we can do is choose who" type thing. Regardless, we need more information, and so far keeping secrets has just gotten others killed.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.