[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that character whose death still haunts you What was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 21

File: 1444611453646.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
1444611453646.gif
2MB, 350x194px
>that character whose death still haunts you

What was his/her name?
>>
File: Yang.jpg (63KB, 659x519px) Image search: [Google]
Yang.jpg
63KB, 659x519px
>>44898318
>>
Roland. Haunts me because how disturbing his death was.
>>
Soap the stable boy
>>
His name was Agun Soric.
>>
>that character whose death still haunts you
/tg/, the 4chan board.
>>
File: 1402260342683.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402260342683.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>44898620
Oh jesus. I hadn't thought about that for at least a week.
>>
Sanchez Progual. Orc Bard.
>my party split up. Sanchez's group all died while fighting demons while mine was fighting worgs somewhere else in the maze
>we find their corpses later, The Witchhuter and Knight still had respectable corpses, just a few gashes on the legs and stomach. Sanchez's body was impaled on three spikes and had acid all over his Skin
> We find the Witchhunter and Knight's Ghosts later on so we got the chance to talk to them but Sanchez's ghost body was being mashed apart by the Demon's God's Magic Giant pillars and looked like a ghostly glob of meat.
> Our DM explain the Demon's magic means Sanchez is still feeling pain.
> The Demon god really hated Bard Apparently.
>>
>>44898318
The Jedi Trask.
>>
>>44898318
Aya. It should have been my character instead. (Still bothers me because I let my self get way to attached to fictional characters)
>>
>>44898318
lem
>>
>>44898318
Lemmy ;_;
>>
File: KwL4hVl.jpg (236KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
KwL4hVl.jpg
236KB, 900x548px
>>44898318
This was from a Fallout campaign my friend GM'd a while ago.
>The Party consisting of a kind hearted ghoul mechanic, two ex-brotherhood of steel members and a salesmen Mr handy had to enter a Enclave bunker which a town accidentally built over.
>The town is totally empty though there are signs of a struggle
>The party finds the bunker and enters it and finds that the townsfolk have been forced into power Armour frames which are out of their control and the frames attack the party.
>The party gets deeper into the bunker reads mentions of a young girl who was forced into a pod because due to FEV exposure she has psi abilities which the Enclave want to use to command robots.
> The exposure also gave her photogenic memory but crippling nightmares and seizures
>They read on and find out she has never left bunker and find a small playground in the bunker
>The party then finds the directors office, with a pile of whiskey bottles and a blood stain against the wall
>The party discovers the director was the girls father and that the pod has kept her alive all this time and she hasn't aged while in the pod
>He was using the pod to preserve her to see if he could cure her of her nightmares
>She had a seizure in the pod causing the base to go haywire
>He ends his last report with "Its too late for me to end her suffering, but if anyone is reading this, please save her and let her leave this place for the first and last time. There is a kill command next to her pod I don't know if there is another world after this but I know I don't deserve to see her there"
>Party finds the girl in the pod, staring at them
>The party begins to argue over what to do, either to take control or kill her
>Eventually the ghoul issues the kill command
>The speakers in the room start playing Maybe We'll Meet Again as she "slowly drifts away as the nightmare fades"
>MFW
>>
File: 1385009219139.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
1385009219139.gif
299KB, 448x256px
Fyodor.

He got dragged away by giant ants, begging my character to save him. He was probably eaten alive shortly after.
>>
My dwarf stalwart defender, Rord. He was the best tank I had ever designed, his AC was retarded and so was he with 5 Charisma. I got him all the way to 18th level, and my DM hated him with a passion due to how he could absorb virtually everything thrown at him. He died after I rolled three 1s in a row while fighting a pit fiend, in the first round of combat, the party got wrecked with only two survivors from that fight. As it turned out the only thing that could break Rord, was Rord himself.
>>
>>44898318
Marco should have made it.
>>
/erp/ threads
>>
File: Erasmus-Haarlock_matt-bradbury.png (260KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Erasmus-Haarlock_matt-bradbury.png
260KB, 612x792px
>>44898318
>Be running Dark Heresy
>Run a campaign based on the Haarlocke's Legacy.
>PCs are working for Inquisitor Vownus Kaede.
>They have a few run-ins with the Acolytes of Inquisitor Soldevan.
>He seems to be pursuing the same dark secrets that Inquisitor Kaede is.
>Finally the party get a mission from Inquisitor Silas Marr. They are to travel to the house of Dust and Ash on Solomon to retrieve several relics from House Haarlocke.
>Needless to say, shit goes sideways. "IT'S A TRAP!" The Mourners, the guys running the house of dust and ash are just trying to lure out the last scion of the Haarlocke line. Which turns out to be the group's assassin.
> The Acolytes barely escape with their lives.
>They make it back to the Hive City and are greeted not by Silas Marr, but by Inquisitor Soldevan.
>Soldevan congratulates them on a job well done. Claims he's been working with Inquisitor Kaede the whole time.
>Takes out a bottle of fine amasec and proposes a toast.
>It's drugged
>Techpriest gets zapped with an archeotech EMP weapon that disables his implants as soon as they realize what has happened.
>PCs are handed over to a Beast House slaver named Marcus Vulpa aka Jackal Mask. An occasional nemesis of the party.
>They lose all their gear and they are hideously tortured for Throne knows how long.
>Finally, they wake up in a pit with some random civilians. While some creep in a Heron-skull mask watches, vicious, alien predators are released into the pit.
>Players barely escape, the civilians aren't so lucky. They get et.
>Players have to start over with naught but threadbare clothing and improvised weapons while fighting through the worst horrors the Beast House can throw at them.
>Finally the find the exit.
>See an angry Marcus Vulpa leave a shipping container and board and elevator for the surface.
>Fight their way to the container.
(Cont)
>>
File: onetear.jpg (33KB, 620x478px) Image search: [Google]
onetear.jpg
33KB, 620x478px
2 people 2 games

>1st logan the Psychic cactus that was also a bartender
my party used him as bait to lure away a cancer dragon.....we got away
>captain jack swallows he was a good pirate friend
kill by a party member in-game I still wait till we meet again to open a bar together
>>
File: tears.gif (182KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
tears.gif
182KB, 400x374px
>>44907239
>>44909008
>>44909251
sorry for your loss guys
>>
>>44910825
>It's their Inquisitor. Vownus Kaede. strapped to a surgical table and filleted like a fish. The Acolytes think he's dead until he lifts his head weakly.
>The party Psyker tries desperately to heal his mentor, but to no avail. Inquisitor Kaede, alas, is missing a few major organs.
>"It's too late for me, Acolyte."
>"As the Throne is my witness. Soldevan will pay for what he's done."
>"I grant you the rank of Interrogator. You know what you have to do."
> Psyker sadly reaches over to the life support console, and turns the machines keeping his lord alive off.
> This was the only time my Players were visibly upset in real life over the death of an NPC. It it wrong that it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy? Or did I do my job well as a DM?
>>
>late game midnight game
>only character that has made it through all the shit
>Torlan the Elf, the Orc Slayer
>Breaker of a Dozen Black Mirrors
>Prepare to take out one of Izradors champions' right hands
>big fight, only one that can keep up with him as he flees
>corner him
>starts to manic laugh
>skin burns off revealing Sunulael skeletal face
>destroys me utterly before fleeing again
>used a specific curse that removed me from the minds of anyone not in the party
>no body, no remembered tombstone, nothing
>>
>>44910825
>>44911218
I would play a game you run after reading this
>>
Her name was Sheperd. In the end it was EA that killed her.
>>
>>44911218
Awesome Story. No and Yes. And that's why you should feel warm and fuzzy because you got your players to feel for the character.
>>
>>44911408
To be honest, Space Aids should have done the job far before then.
>>
Frank.
>>
File: totally platonic friends.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
totally platonic friends.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>44911408
I still get mad. All that potential down the toilet.
>>
>>44898318
Reynauld.
>>
>>44911697
I'm still here, anon.

>>44911408
I've never been able to force myself through 3.
>>
>>44907239
I didn't come here to feel
>>
>>44911408
Anon please... Let me keep my memory as he was, not what he became.
>>
>>44898318
>Running Dungeon Crawl Classics.
>Party is in an arctic climate, fighting against a vile sorcerer who has summoned an army of 333 Night Gaunts. The sorcerer's name is Anath Yim-Wo, and is portrayed like Fu Manchu possessed by Rutger Hauer.
>Party enlists the help of a capricious Elf King called Cernunnos. They succeed in gaining his aid at the price of promising him his choice of captured foes to make his eternal servants.
>A month or two later, they've stirred up enough unrest that the towns the sorcerer was subjugating have now risen up against the sorcerer.
>They lead an insurrection against the sorcerer's forces, culminating in an assault on the symbol of his might - the petrified corpse of the land's guardian Jormungandr, now frozen into a mile high tower.
>Paladin leads the party valiantly to the very top, putting himself in harm's way and stepping in for everyone else repeatedly. DCC is a very lethal game, and the party was level 4, so the challenge was never letting up.
>They defeat the Necromancer and Death Knight minions at the top, only to watch as the Anath approaches in a living glacier made up of frozen corpses and held together with patented Lovecraft Slime.
>The towns are rallied, and the Elf Lord is called upon for the final battle. Cernunnos revitalizes the Jormungandr, and the party rides it into battle like a valiant steed, albeit one with the strength to squeeze an island to dust.
(cont.)
>>
File: Lir San-jo.jpg (146KB, 670x885px) Image search: [Google]
Lir San-jo.jpg
146KB, 670x885px
>>44912105
>The party charges through the Night Gaunts, wasting dozens as the towns pale before the advance of a glacier of corpses.
>The Paladin guides the Jormungandr into the glacier, while the Elf and Magic-Users keep the Night Gaunts at bay.
>The Party collides into the glacier, stopping its advance but killing the Jormungandr in the process.
>They jump from its broken spine into the glacier, and fight their way up across a polar rift beset by arrows of crystallized poison and demonic Winged Yeti.
>Presently they gain the summit of the glacier, finding the sorcerer in cahoots with a previous NPC who initially gave them advice for heading to the arctic areas.
(cont.) Sorcerer pictured at left.
>>
File: 1453247012834.jpg (140KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453247012834.jpg
140KB, 421x600px
"...and that artillery shot was a critical."

fug

rip
>>
File: dart reevion.jpg (234KB, 805x992px) Image search: [Google]
dart reevion.jpg
234KB, 805x992px
>>44911408
anon pls
>>
>>44898318
Fritigern the barbarian chieftain.

Worshiped the god of strength, and yet he was slain by foul magic that sapped his strength until his heat was to weak to beat.
>>
File: stuck.png (228KB, 1065x960px) Image search: [Google]
stuck.png
228KB, 1065x960px
>>44898318
>What was his/her name

I forget.

I'm sorry, I know I'm supposed to be attached and really broken up but I forget.

A friend of mine ran the Tomb of Horrors for me and a friend and we tested out some pathfinder hybrid classes that were just released. I was a level 9 swashbuckler and after 2 hours of playing at 4 a.m. we both walked directly into a sphere of annihilation.

My first character was level 2 and was killed by Orcus who randomly popped up in a cave we were in
>>
>>44912386
what you can speak to your ghost????
>>
File: 1434628594196.jpg (321KB, 1047x989px) Image search: [Google]
1434628594196.jpg
321KB, 1047x989px
>>44911408
Never forget.
>>
File: The_Bog_Knight_by_zacdac.jpg (278KB, 747x1002px) Image search: [Google]
The_Bog_Knight_by_zacdac.jpg
278KB, 747x1002px
>>44912222
>The Paladin leads the charge even as the sorcerer conjures a freezing inferno of black ice - frozen blood corrupted with the ichor of those who sleep beneath the earth.
>The combat is long and hard. The Rogue and one of the Magic-Users fall dangerously low on HP, but the Paladin time and again puts himself in harm's way to get the Lay on Hands and save them.
>The sorcerer makes to flee, but Cernunnos appears, seemingly turning the tides.
>All seems won, and soon enough the sorcerer lies dead.
>As the party begins to celebrate, Cernunnos selects the Paladin to serve him.
It is at this point that Cernunnos reminds them they never made clear whose foe was to be chosen.
>The party is saddened greatly, having just won. The Paladin accepts, as he knows that to anger the Elf Lord means a fight they cannot win.
>The party doesn't think so, and proceeds to attack.
>The Paladin, bound by honor, stands idly by as I proceed to begin wasting the party with a Demigod Elf Lord.
>Most of the party is near death when Cernunnos quits the battle and makes the Paladin his ghostly servant with a quick spell.
>Realizing the deal is now done, the Paladin Smites and kills Cernunnos, slightly weakened after the fight with the party.

>The last thing the party sees as Cernunnos dies is the Paladin looking at them forlornly but smiling proudly as the Elf Lord's magic unwrites him from the world.

That's probably that best 'Paladin' player I've ever had.
>>
>>44912459
Your ghost taunts you every few turns.
A lot of the Unique NPCs do it too, just usually you murder them before they can tell you their life story.

Or they're just telling you to die over and over.
>>
>>44910825
Why does FFG love stripping parties of their gear and throwing into gladiatorial arenas? Is this their fetish?
>>
Her name was red, she was a psyker, I was gming and had her in as a npc at the time despite her being the character I used the last time I played.

Other gm has an idea "huh what if she died while he was gming?"

He then told the other players that if they killed her he would give them a bunch of sweet loot.

The next session the opened her cryo pod in the middle of the trip and stabbed her in the heart, despite saving their lives last session by taking a bullet.

The players were all so happy that they killed her, didn't even explain to me at all.

Turns out the other gm that promised them loot was "just kidding".

One of them apologized.

The others were more disappointed they didn't get loot for their trouble.
>>
>>44912853
Kill them.
>>
File: here's to you.jpg (43KB, 597x960px) Image search: [Google]
here's to you.jpg
43KB, 597x960px
>>44912853
punish them.
>>
>>44898620
I don't know the person. Please inform me.
>>
>>44913011
Their characers killed themselves after they did the deed thus ending that campaign, can't kill what already died
>>44913103
One year after that campaign when we started pathfinder I gave them a deck of many things with all death cards that said "from red :)" on it, three of them drew instantly and had their souls sucked out, and then they all went on a quest to get them back. Fun campaign that :)
>>
>>44913254
HA.
>>
>>44913254
>can't kill what already died
I'll take Necromancy for 200
>>
>>44912641
Inspiring. Sounds like a bro.
>>
>>44898318
Mentioned him in another thread, but my Sorcerer, Jeremiah.

He was the only character I thought I played perfectly. He was neutral evil (self serving/selfish evil, not DESTROY THE WORLD MUAHAHAHA evil) in a nominally good party but did EVERYTHING right. Kept his important evil secrets secret, was great friends with the entire party (the Paladin thought he was the most honorable person in the party), worked really well with the goals of the party because it also furthered his own, more selfish goals. He literally, on a daily basis, walked into the Paladin headquarters of the world and struck up friendly chats with the head paladin of the fucking organization because of how often he had helped bail them out (along with the rest of the party).

Then, out of fucking nowhere, 4 god sent super NPCs who could each solo our entire party showed up, saying a god knew who he was, how evil he was, and that he had to die, and my party watched in utter confusion as they proved he was evil with uncounterable, undeniable truth forcing magic then killed him without any chance to retaliate or defend himself. Half a year of development, hijinks, and plans thrown away because he was finally getting close to what he wanted (a bit of an evil coup) and the GM responded to my questioning with "Ballsy move to play an evil character in a good campaign, it was bound to backfire on you."

I'll miss you, Jeremiah. Most fun I ever had both subverting and allying with good from the other side. Obviously a "That DM" moment but it's the only character death I've ever had that truly bothered me and still upsets me to this day.
>>
James The Knight of the Brown Eye. The group started, I said I was in a brothel, the group joked it was a all male brothel. I went with it. His tabbard had a large brown colored eye in a diamond and his main weapon was a crossbow. Skewered by a ghostly halfling out rider a few sessions in. Critical hit with a lance, one blow from full health, chunks everywhere. It was still the surprise round. At first it was a joke, but I ended up really enjoying the character for what little time he lived.
>>
>>44913420
Glad someone thought it was funny besides me, my group still gets pissy :)
>>
>>44913684
Yeah, I was in that thread. Totally bullshit.

I once played Roderick, a Lawful Good Bard (I asked the GM and he was cool with it). We were hunting down some mass-murdering villainous NPCs and had finally gotten some help from a pair of NPC Paladins. After knocking one of the villains unconscious Roderick moved in to slit her throat. I should mention that this particular villain had sliced out Roderick's eye and eaten it in front of him, plus was responsible for about a hundred deaths as far as we knew, including several women and at least a dozen children.

Anyway, as Roderick approaches the downed villain a second one appears and immediately states that he's going to take his friend away to heal her up. The party was in pretty poor straights at this point, we all knew that if we started a fight we'd probably all die, and there was no raise dead available in this campaign.

Roderick's decision was, naturally, to move to the unconscious villain and slit her throat. The two Paladin NPCs tackled him instead, pinning him instantly with clearly fudged dice rolls (I roll a natural 19 and had comparable strength to them) while the second villain carried off his friend. When the villains were finally gone Roderick was unhanded and, more or less, turn to the Paladins and asked why they'd stopped him. They responded by arguing that it was a suicidal move and would have gotten them all killed.

I sat there at the table for a moment, then had Roderick say "By letting that villain survive you have condemned dozens more to die by their hand. Our lives are little when compared with the innocents who will die tomorrow, and the next, and will CONTINUE to die unless they are stopped. Both of you are cowards, and a disgrace to your order."

As I described Roderick turning to walk away, one of the Paladin NPCs stabbed him through the back, killing him instantly. At that point the game basically stopped and everyone stopped playing with the GM.
>>
>>44912641
I dont understand so did he get his mind taken over and then attack the king or knew he was going to be a ghost
>>
>>44912853
rape them
>>
>>44899391
You mean wash him in a tub with water and a bar of soap?
>>
>>44914165
Does sucking the souls out of their future characters count as rape?
>>
>>44914331
Only if you take off your underwear while casting
>>
>>44906853
>>44906653
Who the fuck is Lem?
>>
>>44912308
He had a good run.
>>
>>44914360
Well then it wasn't, I'll get on that
>>
>>44911286
Thats a dick move from the GM, anon.
>>
File: shogun death.jpg (109KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
shogun death.jpg
109KB, 500x721px
>>44898318
>tfw nothing will ever be daijoubu again
>>
Anyone have the screenshot of the guy crying about Ferrus Manus at a party?
>>
>>44914512
Someone who's cooler than you'll ever be.
>>
>>44913940
That GM was shit. Be happy you're rid of him.
>>
>>44918294
wow, uh

what
>>
>>44898318
Eloise. Skinley. Daniel.
Sinerion. Haemo.
Ariel.

And all the campaigns I never had the opportunity to actually finish.
>>
It was a rust monster, he was my familiar and my friend, his name was Pedro
>>
>>44913684
>>44913940

Some people should just never GM anything, ever.
>>
>>44898318

None, because I'm not a fucking pussy who gets emotional over fictional characters.
>>
>>44914191
He was a stable boy that we won gambling at an inn, we called him Soap because he asked to be payed only in soap because he liked to feel clean.

We made him be our man-servant, mule and scape-goat. We bullied him nonstop and my half-orc soldier girl sexually harrassed him frequently. Despite all of this he liked us and saw us as his friends.

He died by the hands of the four main henchmen of the BBEG, they took turns on him. He sacrificed himself to give us a shot at escaping the maze and running far away.

I miss him.
>>
File: 45463564.gif (201KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
45463564.gif
201KB, 500x275px
>>44898620
Why did you have to remind me.
>>
>>44920731
>I'm cool because I don't get invested in stories

Why are you even bothering to play RPGs then?
>>
>>44898318
her name was Isabelle Swanson and its been almost 4 years
>>
>>44898318
In a Stars without Number game, I ended up having to put down a pair of psychic ex-teammates who went feral.
My guy had sworn to never lose another crew member after some shit that went down in the past, so being forced to take down two people he'd flown with really hurt him.
>>
>>44911408
I personally didn't mind the ending to mass effect 3 it at least had a conclusion that whilst cheap had some meaning to the setting unlike CnC 4 which just had kane ascending to be an alien lol wut.
>>
>>44922342
>Why are you even bothering to play RPGs then?

Because I enjoy them. Enjoying an RPG =/= crying because you have to abandon your imaginary made up character because he lost his imaginary numbers. That's called being an emotionally immature dumbass.
>>
His name was Wilhelm. He was a Cleric, and the Avenging Arm of his God. He was the first of four.

His death came at his own hand - a noble sacrifice, a price of blood and life, paid to save a thousand lives and souls from the grave-cold grasp of the Necromancer and his armies of unholy abominations. With the last of his blood, he drove out the hungry dead; and with the last of his breath, he drew a tear from their master's eye.

He was the first of four.

His name was Donovan. He was a Dragoon, and the Champion of the Unconquered Air. He was the second of four.

He died at the center of the Giant's Maze, having forced his way to the Arena faster than the rest of us. He fell before the Giant, but not before dealing what would prove to be the fatal blow. Even as the beast held his throat in its gnarled fist, he drove his lance into its heart, crying out with his last breath for us to fly forever free.

He was the second of four.

Her name was Shalynn. She was a Summoner, and a Valkyrie of the Sacred Hart. She was the third of four.

She was slain, not in defiance of evil or sacrifice for good, but because another desired what she possessed. A feint, a trap, delivered her into the Necromancer's hands; and with those hands, he tore her horn from her head and left her to die, terrified and alone. Too late to be saved, her death yet served to spur another to wrathful, vengeful fury, her carbuncle stolen back from the Necromancer's bloody hands and her body and soul preserved from his foul arts. Her death was the final key to the Necromancer's defeat and destruction.

She was the third of four.

My name was Rondo. I was a trickster, a dandy, a ponce and a wizard. I was the last of four.

Of the original four, I alone lived to tell their tale. I alone lived to see it through. I alone brought an end to their quest, and rest to their souls. I alone lived, and I lived, alone.

I was the last of four.
>>
>>44912478
This comment encapsulates my feelings perfectly. I can't help but be mad any time ME3 or even Mass Effect in general is mentioned. Bioware and EA can eat all the dicks.
>>
>>44912386
What game?
>>
Sheriff Bull, aka "The Bulldozer", aka the best boss I ever had. I didn't know the cartel assassin was telekinetic... on the other hand, I probably shouldn't have thrown a concussion grenade at her. I was her deputy, and I am responsible for the sheriff's death.

I'm alive now, but I aim to fix that mistake. The Marine Sargeant made everything worse... pissing off the razor-ants by shooting through the glacier. I might be responsible for some shit, but he's King of Shit Mountain, and I plan on taking us both down together. I'd prefer no witnesses, but I know most of what's left of the colony wouldn't bat an eye if I just blew his brains out. Guess I'm sentimental that way.
>>
>>44925589

hah gay
>>
>>44900441
C'mon man. I was just starting to get over those deaths. Soric's one fucked me up pretty good.
>>
File: 1446852815755.jpg (61KB, 438x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446852815755.jpg
61KB, 438x300px
>>44921059
>half-orc soldier girl sexually harrassed him frequently
At least he had fun before departing the realm of the living
>>
File: 6997.jpg (290KB, 1400x650px) Image search: [Google]
6997.jpg
290KB, 1400x650px
I cant find the thread that made him famous but he was a mundane detective in Unknown Armies. his name was James Xiu his dad was a westaboo and he grew up in hong kong. he took down an international terror cell only to meet his death at the hands of a pack of carnals created by a serial rapist that he gunned down before the avatar of the fool opened their cage. I want to blame him but Jim had a death wish and tons of psychological baggage he kicked the pills and booze but he couldn't kick his violence addiction. Jim had a hard life. he also was eaten by a bunch of dicks as one fellow player so eloquently put it
>>
>>44911408
>>44912478
>>44926355
Let the galaxy burn indeed.
>>
>>44913142
yang wenli from legend of the galactic heros
>>
>>44898318
Ana (Anastasia Kurwa Wingaurdium)
Dragonborn Paladin, 5e game during the playtest phase. DM didn't want to use mat & minis. I thought the party was on a stone courtyard between two burning buildings that would channel the oncoming gnolls into a deadly bottleneck. Turned out we were on a field of dry brush next to two burning buildings and being surrounded by gnolls.

I took a lot of the bastards with me though.
>>
>>44907239
you mean this one, anon? https://youtu.be/49xzZkepaGY

because if it is this one i'm absolutely devastated now
>>
Anriel. Decided to be minimalist and went with the simplest background possible. He was a farmboy who fell in love with a noble girl but couldn't afford the dowry. He became the only surviving character in the original party and despite having his friends die around him, he was still as optimistic as possible. Even though he originally adventured for money, he did it for companionship as his career went on. He died protecting his companions, then they died too. Still my favorite character and I still don't know how to top him. Any suggestions?
>>
>>44898318
I am a leaf on the wind
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.