[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biopunk Quest #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

File: ItsTimeForSumBiopanksKids.png (183KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
ItsTimeForSumBiopanksKids.png
183KB, 319x400px
You where at were the Witch kept her harem of "Nymphs", the Church. You'd been lead there by the young Nymph you found earlier, since you asked her to let you check it out.

"Here we are." she said as you arrived to the place, as you both went inside.

Within, you saw several candle lights and people - but they had significant physical quirks. The men all looked athletic, tall (although not hulkish like the Titans), very handsome, and with a large amount of package in their pants. The women where similar - for the most part, they were different flavors of Jessica Rabbit.

You inhaled and turned your head aside. It would take you a bit to get used to looking at them.

"Welcome back Jenny!" you could hear a Nymph man call out, in an alluring and suave tenor. "Great news! You've been chosen to become one with the Witch! She needs a bit of a... refill after that fight she had."

"And who is the new guy?" he added.

"He is a man Witch told me to go with, Adam." Jenny said, quite formally, looking to the ground. "He wanted to visit."

"Visit?" Adam said, rising an eyebrow and rubbing his chin. "Well, sure." he then said. "But just the entrance. We're busy."

"Busy?" you asked.

"Yeah. We need to get her some new fluids, and get some en masse blood transfusions and transplants going on. She got quite the beating back there."

"I-Is she OK? Is mama OK?" Jenny said, in sudden panic.

"Yeah, she's alright. She's gonna want everything pristine and great for when she comes though. You could help you know, Jenny." he answered.

The little Nymph girl nodded frantically, and then scurried over to help, further into the dark Church. You could see ahead, next to the walls, that they had a lot of machinery and equipment, and cables littering the floor near the altar.

>Offer to go in and help them out with the preparations for the Witch's healing.
>Stay at the entrance and socialize with whoever comes around.
>Leave and get the hell out of here. Better not meet the witch.

>Write-in
>>
File: DrawfaggortyWitch.png (235KB, 694x390px) Image search: [Google]
DrawfaggortyWitch.png
235KB, 694x390px
-Typical rhythm is aprox 15mins for votes, then 15 mins of writing. I may take a bit longer if I drawfag.
-Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/Valencia_qm
>>
>>44883068
>>Leave and get the hell out of here. Better not meet the witch.
>>
>>44883068
>Offer to go in and help them out with the preparations for the Witch's healing.
It's our best chance to get some information. And being helpful might earn us some good will so that the Witch won't kill us or whatever. Which, admittedly, we have no reason to think she will, but she is a scary giant cyborg and we just woke up after at least a generation spent in cryostasis. We're gonna want to be cautious around the natives.
>>
>>44883329

Seconded
>>
>>44883068
>>Offer to go in and help them out with the preparations for the Witch's healing.
>>
>>44883068
>>
>>44883068
>finish translation work on light novel
>browse /tg/ to unwind
>Renko.jpg

This shit is following me!
>>
"Hey, Adam" you tell the man-Nymph, before he could turn around and leave. He rose an eyebrow at you. "Yes?" he said, mildly annoyed.

"I could help out with the preparations" you offered. You where a former Biotech student after all, plus you had a knack for technology. You where a former Bot-fighter after all too.

His eyes narrowed, and he looked at you up and down. "Who are you? You don't look like a Nymph."

"I'm... Nothing. I'm not a Nymph or a Titan. Nor a Witch." you explained. You chuckled to yourself as you thought of a rather cheesy idea. "I'm a Zero." you said.

"A Zero?" he wondered. "Huh. That's new."

He gestured towards the further end of the Church, and start to walk in. You took that as a queue to follow him.

---*---

The machinery here was all medical - you could recognize it all from your studies. Surgery machines, life support, the works. They looked but much older though, and several patchwork modifications had been made.

You could see a couple Nymphs praying to the machinery, and a few others tossing some kind of confetti onto them. Suprisingly, there were a few that were actually doing proper work, such as priming some tubes and greasing some components.

Adam soon gave you some jobs to do - cleaning and polishing components on your own. It was a waste of your skills, but this small task would do for now as you got better bearings on the situation.

(Cont)
>>
File: Witchfaggotry.png (90KB, 316x287px) Image search: [Google]
Witchfaggotry.png
90KB, 316x287px
---*---

Soon, the witch arrived, ducking through the large main door and crawling in with her massive cyborg spider-feet.

"I'M BACK, MY BABIES." she called out, in her megaphone-voice. "OH, MY. EVERYTHING IS READY. YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY, MY LOVES."

A side of her bulk suddenly clanked loudly, and then she leaked out a small flood of blood. "L-LOVES, I NEED THAT REPLACEMENT. NOW." she said, commandingly. "J-JENNY?"

The small girl rushed forth. "Yes?"

The witch looked down to her with a warm smile, and then pulled open a large door on her body, revealing a few red tanks. One of them seemed to be quite empty, with cracked, dry blood on the surface. The witch pulled a latch on it open.

"IT'S TIME." she announced. She looked at you. "I'LL BE WITH YOU IN JUUUST A SEC." she mentioned.

Jenny just stood there, shivering, looking to the ground, cowering. "N-n..." she stammered.

"DON'T MAKE ME WAIT NOW, SWEETHEART."

Was this what Adam meant before with becoming one with her?

Roll a 1d20, best of first three.
>Take Jenny with you and try to escape. DC: 15
>Try to talk the Witch out of this, using your technological and medical knowledge. DC: 15
>Do nothing. Let Jenny become "one" with the Witch.

>Write in
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44883996
>>Try to talk the Witch out of this, using your technological and medical knowledge. DC: 15

Welp
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44883996
>Try to talk the Witch out of this, using your technological and medical knowledge. DC: 15
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44883996
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44883996
>>Try to talk the Witch out of this, using your technological and medical knowledge. DC: 15

DC 15 seems a bit high
>>
>>44883996
>Do nothing. Let Jenny become "one" with the Witch.
>>
>>44884081
>DC 15 seems a bit high
On a Bo3 its pretty easy to reach, and convincing her should be fairly challenging I think.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44883996
>>
>>44884105
Not with /tg/ dice dude
>>
>>44884147
>Not with /tg/ dice dude
Same dice as anywhere else.
>>
>>44884105
/tg/ dice rolls are mostly only ever mediocre really.
>>
>>44884165
Spoken like a newfag
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44883996
>Take Jenny with you and try to escape. DC: 15
>>
>>44884189
I've seen quests with nothing but amazing dice rolls all the time, its random, get over yourself.
>>
"Hey, Witch, are you sure th-" you start

"GIMME A MOMENT, DEAR, I'LL BE WITH YOU IN A SEC"

"No, really, there is no need for her -"

"DEAR. NO. ALRIGHT? JUST WAIT A MOMENT."

With one of her tendrils, she pulled Jenny up, and stuffed her into the glass cylinder. She didn't fight. She just accepted it.

"Goodbye everyone." she said, mellow.

"No, witch, seriously, there has to be an alternative, just hear me out now - please!"

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1.png (70KB, 652x509px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
70KB, 652x509px
>>44884309
(cont)
>>
File: 2.png (96KB, 675x514px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
96KB, 675x514px
>>44884334
(cont)
>>
File: 3.png (2KB, 275x208px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2KB, 275x208px
>>44884362
(cont)
>>
>>44884334
>>44884362
2 spooky
>>
>>44884390

"AHH, ALL DONE." the witch announced, and closed the compartment.

You couldn't speak, you couldn't find words. You had never seen anyone die in front of you. Ever. Of course, you've seen it in movies, but having it ocurr right in front of you, with someone you cared about, was different.

"OK, MY LOVES. YOU CAN START NOW."

The Nymphs started to frantically connect her machninery to the Church's systems, as well as start to remove dented and damaged components and surgically add new ones with small, robotic tools.

"DONT MIND THEM NOW." the Witch said. "THIS IS LIKE A SMALL SPA TREATMENT, HEH. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU."

"YOU'RE SPECIAL." she started. "AND I NEED YOUR HELP, AND YOU NEED MINE."

"I WANT YOU TO HELP ME RESEARCH SOMETHING. ITS MEDICAL BUSINESS, IT HAS TO DO WITH TRANSPLANTATION. I KNOW YOU WERE A STUDENT AT THAT UNIVERSITY, MY LOVELY BOY."

"I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE NECTAR AND BLOOD YOU NEED. YOU'VE BEEN FEELING SICK, HAVEN'T YOU?"

"I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU."

>Accept her deal
>Don't accept
>Attack her now that she is vulnerable

>Write in
>>
>>44884574
>Write in
Ask for details. What does she need us to do?
>>
>>44884574
>Don't accept
>>
>>44884574
>Accept her deal
>>
>>44884574
Was killing her really necessary?
>>
>>44884605
"I WANT YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO A BRAIN TRANSPLANT. ON ME, TO A NEW BODY."

"I'M GETTING OLD, BOY. I CANT KEEP ON DOING ...*THIS* FOREVER"
>>
>>44884574
>Accept her deal
>>
>>44884574
>Write in
There are some pressing questions that need answered first. Namely, what is nectar, why do we suddenly need it, how does she know who we are, what year is it, and why is the city a wreck. What titans and nymphs actually are would be appreciated as well.
>>
>>44884574
>>Don't accept
>>
>>44884660
Alright, then. I suppose making someone be not a horrific cyber-vampire is a noble enough cause. Hopefully we can grow a brainless body instead of having to jack one from one of the Nymphs.

>>44884574
>Accept her deal
>>
>>44884574
Is it too late to save that Nymph?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 220x200px
>>44884574
>Don't accept
>>
>>44884786
I think she's dead jim
>>
>>44884692
"YOU NEED NECTAR. EVERYONE HERE IS SICK, BOY. ITS THE CURE."

"AS FOR THE OTHER QUESTIONS, HEH. IF YOU JOIN ME, I MIGHT TELL YOU."
>>
>>44884574
>Accept her deal
If it'll make her not need to eat people to stay alive, that seems pretty reasonable.
>>
>>44884786
She like, liquified her mate. She's gone.

Damn shame.
>>
I say we try to pump this bitch for information BEFORE the transplant, in case she changes her mind or something goes wrong.

What happened with the World, are there anyone like me left over, who were those other guys.
>>
>>44884833
I say we just say we'll fix her, then simply let her die during "transfer"
>>
>>44884873
You, I like you
>>
>>44884818

"I have no guarantee that you're going to ignore or nullify this deal after I help you, or if you happen to die during the surgery. These questions would be trival to answer and you still have a lot more leverage over me."
>>
>>44884873
And then what happens to the rest of the Nymphs here? We're desperately lacking in information and we need to get some before making any major decisions.
>>
>>44884984
Oh, I agree on the whole we need information. I just don't see any reason after we do that we let her live.
>>
>>44885018
The Witch seems to be the only thing keeping the Nymphs here safe. Even if she is eating some of them to stay alive it'd be kinda dickish to leave them stranded with no protection.
>>
>>44885073
Who's to say the Titans aren't taking the Nymphs away to save them from the Witch? Too lazy to go back and reread, but Jenny said they were just taking Nymphs away; I don't recall her saying they were killing them.
>>
>>44885073
At the cost of liquefaction on several people as sacrifice? Remember that one fallout Vault where they had to sacrifice someone regularly to keep everything working? These people are hardly human anymore.
>>
>>44885073
I believe it's clear the bitch is quite far gone, sanity wise. A new body won't magically fix that.

And who's to say we can't find a better way to help them? The reason their so vulnerable anyway is because the witch keeps them mostly stupid and naive. With the right teachings, they could be more independent and full lives.
>>
>>44885167
Well, that might not be necessarily true. The Nymphs appear to have been purpose-bred as a servant species, they might have had learning disabilities engineered into them. Then again, they might not be, and with the proper effort could be elevated to pre-apocalypse levels of understanding. The point is that we don't know. We need more information before we can make any choice. Right now our best source of information is the Witch. As distasteful as working with her is, we need to do it before we can make any other decisions.
>>
>>44885129
Right. She said they had their own. Granted, we still don't know what their deal is, and the witch won't give us an unbiased opinion on them.
>>
OOC: Adding info because a lot of you are really eager for voting for more info.

"I have no guarantee that you're going to ignore or nullify this deal after I help you, or if you happen to die during the surgery. These questions would be trivial to answer and you still have a lot more leverage over me." you insist.

She huffs out. "SURE, BOY."

"I'LL TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT. YOU'LL GET HOOKED, TRUST ME. ITS A GREAT STORY."

"A LONG TIME AGO, THE HELL DO I KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN, THERE WAS A LADY IN A WHEELCHAIR."

"THE WORLD SHE LIVED IN WAS GOING TO HELL. THERE WAS A WAR GOING ON."

She went blank for a while.

"SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER MUCH ABOUT THOSE TIMES."

"SHE BECAME A GOD." she suddenly added, agitated. "SHE BECAME MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!"

"SHE BECAME IMMORTAL! THE CITY HAS HERS!"

"Who are the Nymphs and the Titans, though?" you inquired, seeing that she was going too far of a tangent here.

"AHH. PEOPLE ARE VAIN, YOU KNOW." she chuckled.

"PEOPLE STARTED TO BECOME LESS SHY WITH GENE MODS. EVERYONE WAS BEAUTIFUL, BUT BECAUSE OF THAT, NOBODY WAS. THE RULES OF THE GAME HAD CHANGED."

"SO THEY WANTED MORE, TO HAVE AN EDGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE."

"AND MORE."

"AND MORE."

"THOSE SAME PEOPLE WHO WEREN'T SHY WITH GENEMODS WERE ALSO SMART ENOUGH TO GENEMOD THEMSELVES TO BUY THE MOD TO PRODUCE NECTAR IN THEIR BLOOD."

"OTHER PEOPLE CHOSE TO BE HOOKED TO TE GOVERNMENT'S NECTAR HANDOUTS INSTEAD."

"THESE PEOPLE YOU SEE HERE, BOY, ARE THOSE RICH, VAIN FOLK'S CHILDRENS CHILDREN. ONLY THOSE WHOSE PARENTS COULD AFFORD THE EXPENSIVE NECTAR-MOD HAVE SURVIVED. OR... CHILDRENS CHILDREN CHILDREN. I LOST COUNT WAY TOO LONG AGO"

"THESE ARE THE NYMPHS."

>Write in
>>
>>44885254
The witch forbade Jenny from reading. That tells me more that they to be kept stupid by the witch. Highly doubt she would have forbid reading if it was somehow genetically embedded in their brain to prevent learning.
>>
>>44884574
>>Accept her deal
>>
>>44885328
>BECAME A GOD." she suddenly added, agitated. "SHE BECAME MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE!"
>"SHE BECAME IMMORTAL! THE CITY HAS HERS!"
Yep. This bitch is crazy.
>>
>>44885328
So the titans? And why do we need Nectar? Was killing the girl REALLY necessary?
>>
>>44885328
"So what are the Titans, then? Descendants of gene-modded soldiers? Are there any other sub-species that humanity's made of itself?"
>>
>>44885328
>What do the titans want from you?
>Why aren't the nymphs allowed to read?
>>
>>44885328
"Was killing Jenny really nesessary?"
>>
>>44885328
"Right, Nectar. What is that? Some sort of medicine, clearly, but what's it meant to treat? Given that I've been out of an isolation chamber for a couple hours and I'm already feeling it, it must be something that works fast."
>>
>>44885328
Just so you're aware, the /tg/ dice roller does not follow true RNG rules. A DC 15 on a d20 is closer to an 85 or 90% chance than a true 25.
>>
>>44885652
>an 85 or 90%
meant to type 15 or 10%
>>
File: PhilipSibberingSpaceMarine_size.jpg (71KB, 750x429px) Image search: [Google]
PhilipSibberingSpaceMarine_size.jpg
71KB, 750x429px
I'm loving this write-in session of q&a, plus it fits perfectly into plot, so I'm rolling with it.
---

"So the titans? And why do we need Nectar? Was killing the girl REALLY necessary?"

"BIOLOGICAL WARFARE, BOY." she said. "THE VIRUS STILL LINGERS IN THE AIR, EVERYWHERE."

"YOU WON'T SURVIVE TOO LONG WITHOUT IT, HEH."

"AND YES, IT WAS NECESSARY." she stated. "I NEED TO KEEP MYSELF ALIVE, AND I'VE ALREADY RUN OUT OF TELOMERES AND CELULAR DIVISIONS OF MY OWN. BUT HEY, WANT TO MAKE A DONATION, KID? HRM?"

"DON'T QUESTION WHAT I DO WITH MY LIVESTOCK."

"So what are the Titans, then? Descendants of gene-modded soldiers? Are there any other sub-species that humanity's made of itself?"

"THE TITANS ARE... BAD PEOPLE." she said. "YEAH, THEY'RE DESCENDANTS OF THE GENE-SOLDIERS. BUT THEY'VE..."

She rubbed her chin, and looked aside, silent.

"...GONE AWRY. SO YOU BETTER STAY WITH ME."

"Sure, but what do the Titans want from you?"

"THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I DO." she said.

"Ah, hrm." you nodded. "Why aren't the nymphs allowed to read?"

"THEY DON'T NEED TO BOTHER WITH THAT." she said. "AS LONG AS THEY DO WHAT I TELL THEM, THEY WILL BE FINE, AND I WILL KEEP THEM SAFE."

"...DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT, BOY? I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU, YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL."

>Accept her deal to ally up with her and research/do the brain transplant for her.
>Don't accept her deal as politely as you can. Live alone, for now.

>Write in
>>
>>44885821
>Accept her deal to ally up with her and research/do the brain transplant for her.
It's not ideal, but it's the best option we have right now. Shelter, safety, and the potential to make things better for the Nymphs.
>>
>>44885821
>Accept her deal learn what we need to then stab the old biddy in the back when it's time.
>>
>>44885821
I'm going to have to say no No Deal leave get out alive find out what the Titan assholes want really want
>>
>>44885821
>>Accept her deal to ally up with her and research/do the brain transplant for her.

Fuck this is a bad idea
>>
File: I trusted a spider once.gif (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
I trusted a spider once.gif
3MB, 512x288px
>>44885821
I don't know guys, she sounds legit, I think we can trust her.
>>
>>44885906
Supporting.
She's selfish and not right in the head. Plus I'm starting to think so far that the Nymphs are the best bet for bringing back human civilization, which she's using as livestock.
>>
>>44885821
>>
>>44885964
What the fuck is that
>>
>>44885821
This >>44885906
>>
>>44885821
>"DON'T QUESTION WHAT I DO WITH MY LIVESTOCK."
Yeah, fuck her
>>
>>44885999
It's a gif from Wasurenagumo, an anime that takes the "cute monster girl" trope and brings it to a horrifying place. That spider girl is not your friend, Mizuki. She is going to kill you and feed you to her mother, then wear your skin so she can masquerade as human and find more prey.
>>
File: Killing me with diabeetus.gif (6MB, 474x261px) Image search: [Google]
Killing me with diabeetus.gif
6MB, 474x261px
>>44886125
Are you saying you wouldn't sacrifice the lives of innocent people for this?
>>
>>44886229
Shit, i need a bigger shoe.
>>
File: 1443408041226.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1443408041226.png
28KB, 500x223px
>>44886229
Fuck that's cute
>>
>>44886309
Yeah, for now. Once they get big enough, though...
>>
File: Fuck spiders.jpg (66KB, 605x485px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck spiders.jpg
66KB, 605x485px
>>44886229
>>44885964
>spider
>>
>>44886309
Up until she injects a stream of flesh dissolving chemicals into you, you feel your insides dissolve, die, then she drinks your innards up and wears you like a suit.
>>
"I accept" you reluctantly admit, and offer a handshake. The Witch smiled, and extended one of her tentacles towards you.

"DEAL."

---*---

You started to live at the Church with the other Nymphs, and the Witch. The nymphs would bring food every day from the abandoned city, and now and then, they'd bring dosages of the ancient goverment-sanctioned Nectar injections, for you, since you were so reluctant to take transfusions thus far.

Your "research" with the Witch lead you to discover that her body was a massive mashup of biotech, tumors and life-support machinery, likely taken from the city' hospitals and attached to her hull. Necrosis had started to develop as well in certain areas, but she chuckled the issue off when you brought it up. "ONCE I GET SOME MORE NYMPHS BORN, IT WONT BE A PROBLEM ANYMORE." she said.

Transplanting her brain would be difficult too. It had several different kinds of augmentations and implants you weren't familiar with, but you figured that you would eventually learn how to deal with them. The Witch said she would teach you this stuff and help you, after all.

(cont)
>>
---*---

The other Nymphs had started to take interest in you. You could see them staring at you and giving you glances when they could. They were curious. A few days after settling yourself in the Chruch, and not socializing much aside from taking endlessly with the Witch about herself and her mods, you got challenged by one of the male Nymphs, a tall, dark-haired one.

"Zero!" he stated. A few other Nymphs were behind him, cheering him on. "I, Jack demand a duel! You and me!"

You blinked. A duel?

"Heh, sure, but, what would it be about?" you wondered. "What kind of duel?"

"...Arm wrestling!" He said. "Man to man, arm to arm. I'm sure you're familiar, no? They must've had it in your times."

"Yeah, of course." you chuckled.

"Damn straight." he replied.

You soon noticed that he was looking back towards a certain female Nymph quite often. Was he trying to impress her? Do you remember her being one of the ones that stared at you rather often though. Did this guy consider you competition of some kind?

>Accept this challenge. Show this chump who is the boss of the ruins. Roll 1d20, Best of 3
>Accept this challenge - but try to lose on purpose. If he wants to impress this girl, let him. Roll1d20, Best of 3
>Don't accept his challenge. You had better things to do, like get to know the Witch better.

>Write in
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44886727
>>Accept this challenge. Show this chump who is the boss of the ruins. Roll 1d20, Best of 3
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44886727
>>Accept this challenge. Show this chump who is the boss of the ruins. Roll 1d20, Best of 3
>>
>>44886727
>Accept this challenge - but try to lose on purpose. If he wants to impress this girl, let him. Roll1d20, Best of 3
See if we can give him a wink or something
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44886799
>>
>>44886727
>Accept this challenge. Show this chump who is the boss of the ruins. Roll 1d20, Best of 3
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44886727
>>
>>44886727
>arm wrestling a guy genetically modified to look like someone from JoJo
>our best roll was a 10
Best we can hope for is he doesn't break/dislocate our arm.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44886727
switch to d100
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44886727
>>
>>44886892
Or that 3d10 system, that one is pretty fair
>>
File: armwrestle.jpg (851KB, 1509x1272px) Image search: [Google]
armwrestle.jpg
851KB, 1509x1272px
"I accept!" you energetically reply, and go up to the table with him. You both put yourselves into position, and one of the other Nymphs counted down.

He looked at you with a wide, confident grin.

The other nymph rose his arm for a chop. He then inhaled, and dramatically exclaimed "3... 2... 1... GO!"

You braced your arm. Then you felt a child-like push on your hand, and your rival putting on a face of massive effort. You rose an eyebrow.

You angled your arm against his, noticing that you could overpower him easily, then returned to the original position.

Well that was eas-

You arm was then slammed against the opposite side by Jack's, and he immediately his both arms up, triumphantly.

"Aha! I win!" he claimed. He smiled towards you, and shrugged. He gave that girl a glance. "Too easy." he boasted.

You chuckled and held your sore arm. "You're the strongest, yep." you admitted. "Maybe one day, you should train me."

He looked back, surprised at how well you could handle defeat. "S-sure." he stammered, uneasy. "And then I'll beat you again!"

You chuckled again, warmly. "It could be cool."

---*---

After that little battle, most of the men and women at the Witches den seemed to lose interest in you, but a minority seemed to become even more invested in observing you. However, overall, your popularity has dropped, for better or worse.

---*---

This will be the last option you can vote for/write in for today. After this, I will post the last frame and call it in for the day. If you had any questions or loose ends for this session, now is the appropriate time for them.
>Write in
>>
>>44887327
Ask the Witch how and where do the Titans live if the city is "hers"?

Also, chat to some cute Nymph girl involved in machinery. Preferably very busty. They must get it from somewhere, right? Maybe you could get some for yourself, perhaps even a weapon.
>>
>>44887522
Also try to get a general idea of the city and where any landmarks or points of interest may be.
>>
>>44887327
See if we can't find a map we can trace for ourselves, just in case.

Maybe find a little gadget we can work on that could be useful.
>>
>>44887327
>Realize that everyone you knew and loved is dead
>>
File: apocalypse-7 (1).jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse-7 (1).jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>44887522

---*---
A few more days passed on, and you made some progress in figuring out the witches exotic anatomy. During that time, you learned more about the Titans from chatting with her, discovering that they lived as stone-age tribal people for the most part - or at least, that was what the Witch told you.

You also decided to talk to one of the Nymphs involved in machinery. As a race, they were all excessively busty, but this one took the cake with her massive size. You conversation with her was rather casual though, limited to you simply asking for where you could find more machinery. She told you about the mall you already knew about, and the hardware store, as well as hospitals and the remnants of some military camps. There was a lot of gadgetry and tech there to be found there, she explained, but they wouldn't take any of it because the Witch has never told them to.

---*---

The next day...

"T-the Titan's! They're here!" one of the Nymphs called out, running into the church.

"Th-they're with a W-witch too, another witch!"

The fleshy, scarlet-skinned Witch that you knew chuckled, with a television screen on a tentacle shining next to her.

"RUN, CHILDREN." she boomed.
>>
>Session END!

Archived
-Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/Valencia_qm

I'll stick around for questions and feedback. It's been a fun run!
>>
>>44888065
>"Th-they're with a W-witch too, another witch!"
That's probably why they take Nymphs, to fuel their Witch.
>>
>>44888065

>
The fleshy, scarlet-skinned Witch that you knew chuckled, with a television screen on a tentacle shining next to her.

F...Flowey?
>>
>>44888208
You're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>44888111
I saw you wrote the accept deal with the witch option, though not in the tone the majority who voted accept voted for it want it. Any reason on that?
>>
>>44888111
It strikes me that if we do decide to betray the witch it will be quite easy once her brain is outside her body.
>>
You killed Jenny. How could you? You heartless monster!!!
>>
>>44889792
You mean betraying her? You will try when the time comes, certainly.

>>44890761
Could be so :3

>>44891160
(lenny face here)
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.