[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Extraterrestrial social crusaders use their advanced teleportation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: c6Agr.jpg (690KB, 3375x1900px) Image search: [Google]
c6Agr.jpg
690KB, 3375x1900px
>Extraterrestrial social crusaders use their advanced teleportation technology to instantaneously transfer whole populations across our planet. The largest populations are sent to the largest countries, while the smallest populations are sent to the smallest countries and so on. Cities remain untouched; only human beings are moved.
>>
>>44859715

Huh, that's a cool map, where did our Canadian bros go though? Also I don't think the Vietnamese are going to do super well in Greenland this time of year.
>>
>>44860288
Right next to India/Bangladesh. I bet Japan would love being across the pond from Germany.
>>
>>44860288
>where did our Canadian bros go though?

Pakistan I think :(
>>
>>44859715

So how many people do you think would actually stay where they got moved to? What kind of percentage of the population would try to immediately move back? Do you think this kind of mix up would help people become more multicultural or would only reinforce their identities as members of their nation?

How confused would the US, Brazil, Ireland, and Yemen be?
>>
>>44859715

uk would start annexing absolutely fucking everything (again)
>>
>>44859715
>sea people from flat as fuck islands
>moved to country with no coasts and lots of mountains

fucking kill me now
>>
>>44860529
The sun never sits on her majesty's kingdom old chap.
>>
>>44859715
These aliens litteraly caused 3 world wars in a row, and the forse space War when we'll go to space and give them a bad time, about 200 years after the wars.
>>
>ignoring water and food supply and actual arable land in favour of size

All those Pakis in Aus are dead. So one good thing comes out of this.
>>
>>44860438
Majority of Vietnamese population up and dies within the first month.
>>
>>44859715
This would lead to the death of billions through starvation, heat/cold and disease within a couple of weeks.
>>
>>44860588
>india taking control of the great lakes
if the americans don't intervene, people are going to have a bad time

At least most of them won't survive their first winter.
>>
>>44860438
Americans already don't know geography so I don't think it would affect them much, save having their tech support suddenly becoming their neighbors.
>>
Looks like the USA inherits the world as people from different cultures struggle to acclimatize to new environements, dangers...

Hell, not being able to read warning signs would be a big issue. Anyone in a plane at the time is pretty fucked.

I dunno man, your aliens just sound like big dicks. Wouldn't play in
>>
>>44859715
>laughing_amerifat.jpg
>>
>>44860629
The entire Great lake system of waterways becomes the largest open sewer in history.
>>
>>44860895
DESIGNATED
>>
>>44859715
>Sweden sent to Syria
I will never escape these jokes, will I?
>>
>>44859715
>germany is now truly an arabian country
kek
>>
>>44859715
>germans transported to saudi arabia
Hey look, this is where all our tanks and guns went. Also Japan right next door. Neat.
Oh and Turkey on the other side, I guess nothing changes :^)
Just kidding we'd all be dead within a week. Anything above 30°C/86F for more than 2 days is considered the apocalypse here.
>>
>>44859715
>Hmn, how do I post this off-topic image and discussion to /tg/?
>I'll say alien SJWs did it!
>On second thought, SJWs is too loaded.
>I've got, I'll call them "social crusaders" instead!
>I'm such a winner!

Fuck off back to /pol/ and/or /int/
>>
>>44859715
>France becomes a hot country
FUCK

YES
>>
>>44859715

Does all this happen in one moment, because I can only imagine how happy Sweden will be with our airstrikes and Russian troops trying to kill them
>>
Japen is right next door
>That's good
Turkey is right next door
>That's bad
>>
>>44859715
>India
POO IN THE IGLOO
>>
>>44861771
But on the bright side, you've got oil.

>India and Ethiopia right next to the US
Trump has an aneurysm
>>
I don't know why, but this scenario becomes a thousand times funnier because the US stays in the same place.

The image of US politicians trying to decipher what the fuck is going on is hilarious.
>>
>>44862281

>Oh fuck, OH FUCK, who are we getting oil from now?
>What happened to the Chinese factories? Oh Indonesians are there, that segue will actually go really smoothly.
>Alright so the India/Pakistan conflict is solved, I think? Now what do we do with them because the majority of Canada is not quite livable.
>>
So how long before Bangladesh violates Swiss neutrality, and takes back their original land?
>>
>>44859715
Lol, people from first world countries would try to go back, russia and chinia would murder eachother and so on.
>>
>>44863205
>people from first world countries would try to go back
I wouldn't, considering who are the new neighbours or my old country.
>>
>>44861977
underrated post
>>
>>44860895
They'll have to shit in the streets. A billion+ people just appeared in a country with the plumbing infrastructure designed to accommodate only a few million.
>>
>>44859715
>Peru
I would stay there so hard.
>>
Looks like Hungary will start their warpath to take Transylvania from Haiti.
>>
>>44864229
Also, what happens to the Székelys? Do they move to Africa with the Romanians or to Southeast Asia with the Hungarians?
>>
>>44861409
Just give the word Lafitte, we'll go get all your shit from the Malaysians.
>>
>Be an African country
>End up in another part of Africa
>This shit never ends
>>
>>44864556
And on top of everything the fucking British are back.
>>
>>44859715
Well, first thing first, the US is probably going to invade any country with nukes that shouldn't have them to secure them before anyone else can organize. Operation Smash and Grab kicks off within 24 hours of the event.

For the most part, all these boarders are going to cease to exist instantly as people settle or try to wander back home. Armies are separated from their gear and are in worse or even better situations.
>>
>>44859715
North and South Korea can keep going like nothing happened. Good for them.
>>
>>44864687
Speaking of, I can't find Best Korea.
>>
>>44864761
Best Korea is north of Worst Korea
>>
>>44864782
What?

Oh this has to be some kind of sick joke. Have fun with that Poland, Chile, and Iraq.
>>
>>44864782

Oh my god, that is the greatest thing ever. How fast can the DMZ get set up again?
>>
Most people will be dead pretty fast, a lot of the big nations are largely empty forest, mountains or uninhabitable desert.

This definitely a form of apocalypse setting.
>>
File: SAF.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
SAF.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>>44859715
>Bolivia still landlocked
>Argentina is now Nigeria.
>>
>>44865398
>Nigeria

Tanzania.
>>
Well if there was anything that would reunite Ireland it would be every English person fucking right off and disappearing to Africa
>>
>>44865434
The current geographical state of Argentina, in South America, is now Nigeria.

That was what I was trying to say.
It's still wrong, right?
>>
>>44865563
No, you're right about that. My bad.
>>
File: Mari Smug.jpg (40KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
Mari Smug.jpg
40KB, 640x527px
>>44859715
>that Sweden swap
>that Germany swap
>>
>>44865563
They're still
>white
of course
>>
File: _laughter_stops_.jpg (12KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
_laughter_stops_.jpg
12KB, 313x254px
>Somalians now below us instead of Mexicans
>>
>>44865695
Well, now we have a place nearby to send all the niggers.
>>
>India in Canada

1.3 billion people adapted for warmer climates now living in infrastructure built for less than 3% of that and dealing with winter.

At least it's an efficient method of population control. These aliens aren't the smartest. Unless that was the plan?
>>
>>44860438
Multiculturalism is not a good thing anon, unless you hate diversity.
>>
>>44865799
Well, it might stop them from crapping outdoors, so that's a plus.
>>
>>44862922
It would separate Muslims, which is basically the best thing ever.
>>
>>44860529
That's a weird way of saying "lose 80% of their population in a month"
>>
>>44863161
They get BTFO by the superior Canadian Forces.
>>
>1.3 billion indians in Canada
lol not much changes
>>
>>44867111
The bodycount of the canadian geese reaches a new peak.
>>
>>44867164
Cause of death, the smell of curry shits.
>>
>>44865826

I'm not seeing how those two things are in conflict with each other. Diversity is always going to be there as we all have unique perspectives and upbringings which shape our world view. Multiculturalism is defined as the coexistence of multiple cultures which as it stands is the only way were ever going to stop slitting each others throats over arguments about which invisible sky person who watches over us is the right one.
>>
>>44867730

The coexistence of multiple cultures is often exactly the reason they go around slitting each other's throats.
>>
>>44867730
>Multiculturalism is defined as the coexistence of multiple cultures

You forget that another part of multiculturalism is them being forced into each other's company. All studies on the topic indicate that strong boundaries make for good neighbors.

>which as it stands is the only way were ever going to stop slitting each others throats over arguments about which invisible sky person who watches over us is the right one.

There's only one kind of person that does that sort of thing, there's no "we."
>>
>>44859715
Everyone moves back to roughly the same population distributions and spread, even if the individuals are in different places.

There's no substitute for infrastructure OP.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.