[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assassin School Quest 66

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 1

File: 1411016920623.jpg (264KB, 925x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1411016920623.jpg
264KB, 925x1500px
previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44588581/
Char sheets: Layla http://pastebin.com/AZhZH83v Maria http://pastebin.com/Pz8RjLpu
Eli http://pastebin.com/MTKD1usQ Marla http://pastebin.com/xxAh2vEH

"And five missing in action, presumed deceased and risen" Miss stone says calmly and flatly, and almost taunting smirk on her lips as two yellowed fangs peek, a constant reminder of her...condition "And I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that Layla once again survived, despite the odds and causing more damages than the last time Fraust found the key to the armory, the former Lord's dagger is still recovering and Marla is already back out and about"

Ulysses marrow sighs, slowly running his hand off his forehead, a headache biting into his head as he tries to focus his thoughts for even a second.

"You know...I much preferred killing when it was a simple art, poison, knives, traps" the old man says heavily, staring into the amber depths of his bottle as he swirls it around "It always gets so complicated when an unnatural ingredient is thrown into the pot,no offense of course, Miss stone"

"Oh if I was offended you would know, headmaster" The vampiress says calmly "though I will admit I would prefer to get back to my studies rather than talk to you"

"Oh I know, no one likes talking with me" the old man laughs cheerfully "Also, if you could, get some one to remind Layla I'm still in her debt, I've been unable to sleep fearing what she'll ask of me, I'd do it myself but I don't want to cause anymore panic and terror than she does naturally...it may be worth it to find something for her and the other beasts to go slaughter off campus, give the normal students a..what's the word, vaction from fear I suppose"

"I am not your secretary, Marrow" Miss stone says coldly "Ask her, I have tests to conduct and control group to find"

"No students" the headmaster says angrily
cont
>>
>>44797175

"Oooh I'm simply studying the effects of turning into a ghoul, a fascinating line of research really" the vampiric teacher says with a sick grin "and don't worry, the corpses weren't fresh anyways"

Marrow looks at her, frowning like a disapointed child before he slumped back in his chair, staring at the painting on his roof, his palms going cold as he nearly slipped out of his chair

Choose Miller
[] Layla
[] Maria
[] Elizabeth
[] Marla
[] Jasmine
>>
>>44797213
>[] Layla
>>
>>44797213
>[] Jasmine
>>
>>44797213
>[] Marla
>>
>>44797213
>[] Layla
>>
>>44797213
>[] Layla
>>
>>44797213
>>44797354
>[] Jasmine
Changed my vote.
>>
>>44797213
>[] Marla
Funnily enough this went up in twitter for me at the same time as one about pre-order for Kindred Spirits. I hope thats no omen
>>
Layla Miller

I yawn, the cold feeling of tiredness creeping through my body as I roll of on the crumpled covers of the bed, staring at the ceiling as the hissing of warm air through the vents tries to lull me into sleep as my tails swish behind me

I'm bored, like I usually get when nothing is actually going on and Maria isn't near me, of course she is in the room, buuut she isn't next to me now, which is of course probably the source of this soul sucking boredom

I sigh and sit up, running my hand through my light brown hair...which is getting a bit long actually.

What do I do?
[] Fix the lack of Maria
[] Talk with the voices in my head
[] See how my sisters are doing
[] go for a walk
[] check on Clementine
[] Bother thomas and lily
[] have fun with my reputation
[] go to a class
[] take a job
[]Hmm, doesn't the headmaster owe me somethin?
[] write in
>>
>>44797743
>[] Fix the lack of Maria
>[] go for a walk

It's time for enthusiastic walks through the woods
>>
>>44797743
>[] go for a walk
>>
>>44797743
>[] See how my sisters are doing
>>
>>44797743
>[] Talk with the voices in my head
>[] go for a walk
>[] check on Clementine
>[] Bother thomas and lily
Make the rounds, let Ullysses sweat for a bit longer.
>>
>>44797743
>[] go for a walk
>>44797775
Be careful anon, walks through the woods have
a 100% chance of having a hostile random encounter and 40% chance of advancing the plot.
>>
>>44797743
>[] Talk with the voices in my head
>[] go for a walk
After our Maria deficiency is dealt with, of course.
>>
>>44797743
>[] check on Clementine
>>
>>44797743
>>
>>44797743
Or hair is still growing, despite being, you know, dead?
>>
>>44798000
Magic.
>>
Or is it? I can't quite tell, not like it matters anyways. I shake my head, strands of hair sticking to my fingers until I move my hand away from my head and turn to the closed bathroom door, tilting my head as my tails twitch to my side.

My ears twitch as I strain to hear anything but the sound of rushing water coming from inside of it. I grit my teeth, tapping my hand against my knee.

S...is this all you actually do S
<More or less, unless she's actually killing people for once>

I ignore the squatters as the sound of the shower dies down and I hear Maria step out of it. I blush, trying my best to keep my thoughts away from the obvious as I close my eyes, smirking as I try to keep myself occupied for another second or two and.

I hear the door creak open and grin, rushing off the bed and wrapping my arms around Maria, feeling the steam rise off of her as she chuckles happily and runs her hand through my hair.

"Oh nice to see you so excited" She says "do you have something planned or can I"

"Actually" I say, turning away as my ears flop close to my head "I want to go check up on my sisters and...well its always fun to go out together and"

"Hmmm" Maria says flatly as she shakes me in place gently "fine, but we'll do what I want tonight got it"

"Of course" I say nodding as I let go of her and start to walk to the door

She grabs my hand and I feel my eye twitch as strands of web wrap around my hand as she pulls herself closer to me

"Alright, lets go" she says with a satisfied sigh

What do I do on the walk there?
[] Obsess
[] ask Maria something
[] just walk there
[] lean against Maria
[] Fly there
[] try to get your hand out of the web
[] "Complain" about not doing anything for the last week
[] write in
>>
>>44798273
>[] lean against Maria
>[] Fly there
>>
>>44798273
>[] lean against Maria
>[] Obsess
>>
>>44798273
>[] lean against Maria
>[] "Complain" about not doing anything for the last week
>>
>>44798273
>[] lean against Maria
>[] Obsess
>>
>>44798273
>[] lean against Maria
>[] Obsess
>>
>>44798273
>[] just walk there
>[] lean against Maria
>>
>>44798273
>[] Obsess
>[] just walk there
>[] lean against Maria
>>
>>44798273
>[] Fly there
>[] "Complain" about not doing anything for the last week
>[] ask Maria something
Might as well ask her if she wants something from Ullysses, unless we wish for a lifetime supply of coins.

>>44798273
>S...is this all you actually do S
Welcome brain-newb.

I somehow wonder how she gets along with everyone else. Those lowby vamps must be freaking out with more and more first gens being added.
>>
>>44798273
>[] just walk there
>[] lean against Maria
>>
I smile happily and lean against Maria, bumping my head against her face as she opens the door out of the room. I start to purr as she clenches my hand tighter as a boy down the hall walks back into his room. I turn to look at him and then...Maria's hair really shines in the most wonderful way, and its so soft and smells just as nice as she does, I stare at Maria for a second, before she notices and smiles happily, pulling me even closer to herself as we walk down the hall, not saying a word between eachother to break the silence.

And the few times we walk by anyone on the way out she holds my hand tighter and pulls me a bit closer, but she's happy so I don't mind, I mean there's no reason to is there

S..she could rip your throat out in a moment, how can you be calm so close to another child of...erghS

TIf you veren't so adimit one eating our kin you'd know vhat love is T

[or rather a pure, all consuming mutual obsession, which is truly the greatest kind of love one can experience]

I huff, as we step out into the garden, my breath rising up in front of me as it starts to ht a bit chilly

Do I do anything before I go there
[] Pick up the rings
[] get gifts
[] scare first years
[]reminisce
[] look forward to the future
[] write in
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[] get gifts
>[] look forward to the future
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[]reminisce
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[]reminisce
>>
>>44798693
[] Pick up the rings
[] get gifts
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[]reminisce
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[] get gifts
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[] reminisce
>[] look forward to the future, even though others seek to end ours.
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[] get gifts
>>
>>44798693
>[] Pick up the rings
>[] get gifts
>>
"Oh" I say, giggling at myself forgetting something so important "We should pick up the rings, shouldn't we"

"You got rings?" Maria asks, her sweet voice ringing in my ears as we walk out of the garden, around the fountain still spewing out water "why didn't you tell me..we could've gotten the ones from princess X princess"

"I don't know, but we can always get those ones later, no reason to just get one set of rings" I say nodding as we turn down the dirt path into the bare and empty cherry blossom orchard "Besides, I like surprises"

"You didn't..." Maria says with a sigh "Well at least its a surprise for both of us I guess"

"Yep, that's the beauty of it" I say cheerfully as I swing my hand wrapped in web back and forth "Like when we first met"

"I pointed a gun at you" Maria says guiltily "and you threatened me, it wasn't really the best"

"aww, but I don't care, besides I've survived much more than gunshots even before I died so even if you did shoot me it wouldn't have mattered" I laugh shaking my head, I mean it did happen, but I did kind of barge in, besides Maria would've never shot...the other side of her probably would have "And I didn't care about anyone back then, which you changed of course"

"Still" Maria says shrugging "But when we first kissed, now that was beautiful"

"A bit before I died" I say smiling a cat like smile as my tails slowly sway behind me "Now that was a fun day, besides the whole demon business a bit later...kahahaha, ah I still remember her taste"

[And she's still angry about being trapped inside someone with the libido of a rock]
<Well it's the only thing that I find amusing in here besides how depressing everyone else is>

"Yeah, I used to be so scared back then...and I guess you rubbed off on me, in more ways than one" Maria says nodding as she looks up at the branches slowly dancing in the cold winter winds with a content smile growing on her face

"You did shoot that priest in the head a bit after that didn't you"
cont
>>
>>44799302
>"I pointed a gun at you"
I remember her doing more than just pointing it at us.
Ah, how things change.
>>
>>44799302
I say grinning as I try to stop myself from giggling as I remember the look on that idiots face as well as how he screamed when I ate his soul

S Well at least you enjoy the finer things in life I suppose S
[Sadist]

"Yeah I did" Maria says proudly "And you just...left his body there didn't you"

"Yep, like the trash that he was"I say nodding "Besides that place had a weird air about it, so I thought it'd fit"

"First year dorms are pretty empty today" Maria says, sighing in relief as we walk through the empty courtyard, which has a tense air about it

"Oh I just assume they have an alarm system for me now or something" I say, shrugging my free arm as I walk along "I mean it would make sense"

"Yeah, you did blow up a good quarter of this place last time you were here" Maria says flatly

"Yeah" I say sadly, guilt creeping through my heart like a bunch of clinging vines, until It gets washed over by mild annoyance and smoldering rage as I see that dingy concrete building...requests

I grip Maria's hand and drag my feet towards it as she giggles and wiggles her fingers.

I sigh, well at least this will put me a step closer to my future with Maria, which is simply going to wonderful, we'll have a whole, admittedly small, but still a whole country to our selves...if it even counts as one..which I doubt but I haven't got any taxes in the mail so if it isn't they're taking care of themselves at least...with a nice castle and forest filled with things to slaughter if I get bored, which I highly doubt that I will and...hmmm, children, I rub my chin as I hear a bell ring as Maria drags me along, hmm, could that be possible actually, I mean I've seen and done a lot more things that should exist and

*Proomph*

Oh

catnip cannon

roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44799487
>>
>>44799344
Yeah, but people remember things differently from eachother
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44799487
>Prepare for the 1.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44799487
Use Faze obviously.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44799487
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44799487
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44799487
>>
>>44799508
>>44799527
>>44799550
>>44799559
>>44799572
>no nat1 on the catnip cannon
.....HM hold me, I'm scared....
>>
>>44799592
Ah there you are.
>>
>>44799508
>>44799527
>>44799550
>>44799559
>>44799572
>Layla evades the catnip cannon
Truly these are the end times we are living in. Never was it so clear as now.
>>
I step the left, vanishing for a moment, and end up on the other side of the room, the web trailing from my hand as I pull my hoodie down, my ears twitching as the warm air in the room washes over me as I turn to request guy and see the confused look of the rat looking man's face, minus one eye as he tilts his head, and puts his cursed, hellish air gun under the counter as he slumps into his chair looking defeated, rubbing his beard as Maria turns to me, looking just as shocked as he does.

"How did you do that!?" She asks as she looks down at her hand, which doesn't have a single strand of web left on it

I shrug and walk up to the counter, staring through the cracked glass at the only man who's managed to annoy me and live to talk about it

he looks up at me and smirks

"I'm guessing your here for the rings" He says yawning as he leans into his chair, nearly tipping it over "I was thinking about getting you a collar...but I couldn't figure out how to fit in the spikes without making it obvious"

"You do know I could kill you with a little flick of my finger right?" I say coldly as I stare down at him

"Yes, but then someone else will take my place, like a curse, you see" he says shrugging as he tips his swivel chair back as he grins with his far to white smile as his greasy hair shines with a dirty sheen "And besides, I'd win if you did that"

"And you think I care" I say tilting my head

"You know, it's nice to see some things never change" Maria sighs "so the rings?"

"Oh yeah, give me a second" he says "need to find where I threw the boxes in my rage last night"

My hands clench and my eye twitches as I stare him down, nearly biting through my tongue in anger

What do I ask him to get my sisters?
[]Some shirts or something
[] books on things that I'm interested in
[] food
[] Something that costs lots of money
[] Kitt...no wait...Marla might eat them...actually I don't think Elizabeth would let her
[] Oh can you also get *write in*
>>
>>44799910
>[] Something that costs lots of money
>[] Kitt...no wait...Marla might eat them...actually I don't think Elizabeth would let her
>>
>>44799910
>[] food
>[] Kitt...no wait...Marla might eat them...actually I don't think Elizabeth would let her
>>
>>44799910
>[] food
Everyone likes a good meal.
>>
>>44799910
Marla will now be stuck as female Alf forever in my mind.
>>
>>44799910
[] food
[] Something that costs lots of money
[] Kitt...no wait...Marla might eat them...actually I don't think Elizabeth would let her
>>
>>44799910
>[] food
>a video documentary about the most famous and spectacular cases of arson
>>
"Oh can you get some kittens? I want to get my sisters a" I say before I tilt my head and sigh, remembering that Marla is getting quite a taste for red meat that's often still squirting out blood "actually on second thought"

"If you want kittens, ask your girlfriend how they're made" Request guy sighs as he digs through the pile of junk behind him "because I doubt you actually know"

I glare at him, tapping my fingers on his counter as I weigh my options...I mean I'd lose nothing if I killed him, nothing bad would happen and it'd be almost like therapy I think.

"Don't say that about her" "Maria" says coldly "Kitty isn't an idiot, you rat"

I turn back at her, and she's back to Maria, smiling cheerfully

"Why thank you" request guy says mockingly as he pops back up, still smiling, as he hands me the rings "here you go, will there be anything else"

"Oh, get me something that costs lots of money" I say, with a mocking giggle

Request guy glares at me and sighs heavily

What do I do?
[] look at the rings with Maria
[] Go get Marla to help carry the things
[] Mess with him with blood control
[]cast a spell 1d20
[] ask Maria something
[] write in
>>
>>44800407
>[] look at the rings with Maria
>>
>>44800407
>>
>>44800407
>[] ask Maria something
Where do we want to marry anyway? In the school? Brausburg castle?
>>
>>44800407
>>
>>44800407
[] look at the rings with Maria
>>
>>44800407
>>
>>44800407
>>
>>44800407
>[] Summon Alive to puppet the things to take them with us.
>>
>>44800407
>>
I hear him stomp away into the back room, grumbling to himself as Maria leans over my shoulder as I grab one of the two red velvet boxes that easily fit in my hands, which are shaking at this point. I take a deep breath and open it up, expecting the worse from that annoyance.

I open it up, and bite my lip. Sitting in the middle of the small box, is a single ring, made out of two bands of metal twisted around each other, with some small emeralds embedded into the sides of it, which catch the light for a second as I first open it up.

The gems slowly get larger as they get to the top of the ring, which is capped with a single emerald with a small diamond placed in the middle of it, making it look almost like a cat's eye, well a blind one at least.

"You know, it actually looks pretty nice, doesn't it?" Maria says as she gently picks it up, her hand shaking as she stares at it, like she's trying to make sure that it's actually real

*THUD*

"Alright now get out" Request guy says flaltly "And have fun carrying all of this crap which you still have to"

I reach into my pocket and slap a few bills on the counter as I grab the ring back and put it back in the box

roll 1d20 to carry a whole lot of boxes
>>
>>44800407
>[] Mess with him with blood control
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44800879
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44800879
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44800879
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44800879
>roll to carry boxes
Now its getting faintly ridiculous.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44800879
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44800879
>I open it up, and bite my lip. Sitting in the middle of the small box, is a single ring, made out of two bands of metal twisted around each other, with some small emeralds embedded into the sides of it, which catch the light for a second as I first open it up.
>The gems slowly get larger as they get to the top of the ring, which is capped with a single emerald with a small diamond placed in the middle of it, making it look almost like a cat's eye, well a blind one at least.
That actually sounds pretty nice, are they both he same?
>>
>>44800879
Can't we get a blood slave to do it.

Also this>>44800932
>>
>>44800968
Thinks like this make me wonder if Request guy is being tsuntsun or really dedicated to his job.
>>
I look back up and sigh, seeing a mountain of boxes taller than I am. I crack my neck and sigh, this is going to be a bit tricky...good thing I can call on extra hands whenver I want.

Maria gasps and winces as a few extra arms sprout from my body, covered in blood. I grin as I get some help from the not so living dead and pick up the boxes...hopefully whatever is inside is water proof.

I hum, Maria walking besides me again as we leave the request building. She grabs my real arm and clings to it, not shying away like she would've awhile ago. I smile happily and keep walking.

I sigh, and let out the spirits so they can do all the work, since carry something that weighs more than myself isn't really the best idea, and I can't focus with a back that feels like its about the snap in half, I smile happily as the continue to hold up the many boxes.

I think request guy might've just gave me everything in the back room to spite me...wouldn't put it past him.

"Well, I hope your sister's still have a lot of space" Maria says, staring at the little parade of dead souls for a second before she looks away, shivering

I knock on the door, hearing a distant scream as I giggle, aah that was hilarious, I've never seen a normal person run so fast than those first years in the lobby when they saw me and my movers of the dammed

"What?" I hear Marla groan from inside

What do you do?
[] open the door
[] "PRESENTS!"
[] knock in the door
[] "you doing okay sis?"
[] "Good news"
[] cast a spell 1d20
[] send in the spirits
[] write in

>>44800968
Jah
>>
>>44801125
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>[] "you doing okay sis?"
>>
>>44801125
>[] open the door
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>>
>>44801125
[] "PRESENTS!"
[] "you doing okay sis?"
>>
>>44801125
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>>
>>44801125
>[] open the door
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>You aren't hurt again are you!?
>>
>>44801125
>[] open the door
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>>
>>44801125
>[] knock in the door
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>[] "Good news"
>>
>>44801125
>[] open the door
>[] "PRESENTS!"
>>
I open the door, shouting "PRESENTS" as loud as I can.

I hear Jasmine shriek in terror as my ghoulish ghosts carry in box after box, setting them down on the table before vanishing into pools of blood that stain the already kind of ruined orange shag carpet.

Marla looks up at me from the couch, her eyes looking tired, with a frown on her face.

Jasmine is in the kitchen, with Elizabeth, who's hands are covered in bandages, not that she seems to mind, in fact she has very me like smile. I turn back to my older sister as Maria walks in behind me

"Oh, hey Jasmine, hey eli" She says happily "What are you two doing...wait what happened to her hands""

"Well, same reason why we had to get a new tv, and replace some of the carpet" Elizabeth says "I wasn't careful enough"

"Yes, you also forgot that I told you to stop fiddling with things" Jasmine says angrily

"You doing okay sis?" I ask tilting my head as I walk up to my big sister as she sits up from the couch, looking like she has a flu or fever of some kind and is about to vomit

"No" She groans, crawling over to stare me in the eyes and inch away "regrowing all of your skin after it was boiled off isn't exactly how I wanted to spend a couple of days, Layla...but thanks for getting me away from that freak, brr"

What do I do?
[] observe the argument between Jasmine and eli
[] Apologize
[] Ask if she'd eat request guy for me
[] Okay..well we're going to open presents now
[] Show her the rings
[] Aaaw you missed the best part
[] write in
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>[] Ask if she'd eat request guy for me
>[] Aaaw you missed the best part
>[] Okay..well we're going to open presents now
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>>
>>44801412
>[] Show her the rings
>[] observe the argument between Jasmine and eli
>>
>>44801412
[] Apologize
[] Okay..well we're going to open presents now
[] Show her the rings
[] Aaaw you missed the best part
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>[] Show her the rings
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>[] Show her the rings
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>[] Show her the rings
>>
>>44801412
>[] Apologize
>>
"Yeaaah sorry about that...but when all you have is a hammer" I say sadly as my ears flop close to me head as Marla's perk up and her tail begins to wag

she smirks and shakes her head

"Oh come on, you had more options besides cooking the air and everything around it" She chuckles "Still it hurt like a motherfucker, and I've met many of those in my time"

S You're not a very good vampire you know, does a wolf allow another to share its territory? S

[Yes because wolves are social and pack animals, they only have trouble with other packs and or creatures trying to take their homes as it were and ]

S shut up S

"I can imagine, wasn't as bad as getting holy symbols branded into your forehead" I say tapping my forehead for emphasis , still remembering the sting it left for a couple of days afterwards

T the irony is that those vere put there to make her experience a hell unlike anyother before she succumbed to the wound to her heart T

S ahahahahaha good times S

"Eh probably, but I still think having your skin melted off is a lot worse than a bit of burning" She says, placing her slightly clawed finger on her own head as her yellow eyes shines slightly

"Maybe, all I know is you missed the best part" I say shrugging

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Marla asks

"Okay TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!" I shout loudlu

"Thank you sis" Elizabeth laughs happily "I'll make sure to get you some nice fish later"

"He..wait you can't just" Jasmine groans angrily

"Wait, come on tell me what happened?!" Marla says grabbing my shoulder

"Oh she told me all about it" Maria says proudly "and knowing Layla, she probably didn't stretch her story about it at all"

<You know, besides the part of Sitari crying when you killed her begging for her life>
[Oh but that makes the story sooo much better]
S you are all lucky you cannot die S

What do I do?
[] tell them you have no idea what's inside
[] pretend that you do
[] tell Marla
[] watch closely
[] ask someone something
[] write in
>>
>>44801860
>[] tell Marla
>[] watch closely
>>
>>44801860
>[] tell them you have no idea what's inside
>[] tell Marla
>[] watch closely
>>
>>44801860
>[] tell Marla
>>
>>44801860
>[] pretend that you do
>[] tell Marla
>>
>>44801860
>[] tell them you have no idea what's inside
>[] tell Marla
>[] ask someone something
Ask them how they're doing, what Jsmine and Elizabeth are doing with their friends all day. Do they visit classes? Which do they like, any teachers making them trouble?

Just want to touch base with our sisters again, it feels like its been so long.
>>
>>44801860
>>44801969
This
>>
>>44801860
>>44801919
>>44801969
adding the questions to our sisters
>>
>>44801860
>[] tell Marla
>[] watch closely
>Ask them how they're doing, what Jsmine and Elizabeth are doing with their friends all day. Do they visit classes? Which do they like, any teachers making them trouble?
>>
>>44801969
This.
>>
"Well as you know she become a horse skeleton thing" I say as I walk over to the table, which is now covered in claw marks and scorch marks "And well after you got away, I realized, I couldn't kill her without being equal, so I guess I could the same she could, and that my "true" form is a blood snake sort of thing, which does kind of make sense if you think about it"

"You know, it kind of does" Jasmine says "besides the whole, that should be impossible"

"I'm kind of surprised you aren't you used to this kind of thing yet" Maria says resting her head in her hands

"Yeah, I mean there was a zombie invasion just a week ago, and Layla did disintegrate a good quarter of the infirmary" Elizabeth says calmly

"And me" Marla says, pouting, trying to make me feel bad "So what'd you get us anyways?"

"Oh come on you can't ask that!" Elizabeth groans loudly, shaking her head

"Oh come on, I didn't know it'd do that" I say laying on the table as Maria scratches me behind my ears "And I really don't know, just asked for something expensive from request guy"

"Oh god" Elizabeth says, pushing a present away from herself quickly

"Damn" Marla sighs "well this should be fun

"mhmm" Jasmine says as she starts to pull the box closest to her open "Well, that's lazy but, its the thought that counts"

"Sooo what are you three doing, I haven't seen you in awhile, how are you friends doing, still learning to kill, any classes you tolerate?" I ask, sitting up straight up "Anyone you need dead"

"Oh good" Jasmine says as she pulls out a blender from the box and looks at it with a smirk before she sets it down "And I've been trying to learn disguise but...yeah he's a bit hard to find, OH and Ocean has been drinking a bit yes and Vera is still"

"trying to convince me to bite her" Marla sighs slumping on the table

"Exactly" Jasmine says nodding "Don't know why she's so attached to the idea, and Judy's been getting a bit too attached to the firing range"

cont
>>
>>44802418
"Yeah people tend to go crazy preeetty easily here" Maria says, shaking her head

"And what about you Eli?" I ask turning to my younger sister as she slowly opens up a box about the size of her head, with some holes in it, and a very soft mewling

"Oh don't tell me" Marla sighs as Jasmine smiles happily

"Well I've been doing fine, burnt my hands a bit, had a nice spar with Katherine and the solid snake look alike" She says trying to stay calm as she smiles happily "Ann, well she's been trying to teach me to use a knife but I don't think it's for me...too bloody I guess"

"I used to be the same way, but the rush is worth it" I say licking my lips and fangs as Elizabeth shrieks happily as she pulls out a small ball of black fuzz and meowing

"Awww" Jasmine, Maria AND Marla say as they try to get close to the little tiny cat.

I pout and shake my head...I never really liked cats that much, Ironically considering I am part cat and tend to act a lot like them when I'm not paying attention

"and you Marla?" I ask

"Yeah yeah" She says nodding "still don't have friends besides the people in the double coin, tried to go to PE, ended up scaring everyoneelse to the finish line and I'd prefer to do it myself if I had to kill someone, that answer you question Layla"

I frown...growling at the kitten as Maria pets its head...She's only supposed to do that to me

I cross my arms and pout as my sisters and darling pay attention to and pamper the little bastard

What do I do?
[] pet the cat
[] try not to look jealous
[] ask them something more
[] call marla boring
[] cast a spell 1d20
[] Try to get attention, mainly Maria's
[] Glare at the cat
[] write in
>>
>>44802587
>[] try not to look jealous
>[] Glare at the cat
>[] Try to get attention, mainly Maria's
>>
>>44802587
do petty cat things to garner attention.
>>
>>44802587
>[] Glare at the cat
>>
>>44802587
>>
>>44802587
>[] Glare at the cat
>>
>>44802587
>[] Glare at the cat
>[] ask them something more
Ask Jasmine when she will finally go get her first kill. She will have t do it for the first year exam anyway.
>>
>>44802587
>[] Glare at the cat
>>
>>44802587
Would be nice to cast bind familiar on the cat to give it human intelligence, but then it would just be bound to us instead of it's owner.
>>
>>44802752
>but then it would just be bound to us instead of it's owner
Clearly that means we need to teach Elizabeth magic.
>>
I try to force myself to smile, It's just a cat and I'm mostly...well I'm sort of human and it'd just be...embarrassing to be jealous of little kitten that probably doesn't even have anywhere close to the same emotions that I have. I glare at the little cat as it get showered in pets and kind words, complete with ear scratches.

Little bastard. I hate cats, all they do is lay around and sit on things they shouldn't,making mess and

I tap my hand on the table, trying to get their attention away from the kitten. Nothing, I frown and hit it slightly louder. nothing, grit my teeth, biting and holding my tongue between my fangs.

I tap maria on the shoulder nothing. I tap her slightly harder, nothing.

"Maaariaaaa" I meow, tugging on her shirt, she sighs and smiles as she turns to me

"Sorry for ignoring you like that Layla" She coos as she scratches me under my neck, I lean closer to her purring happily "don't worry, I won't leave you here and take the kitten"

"Good, because its mine" Elizabeth says angrily,

"How can anyone be afraid of you when you're basically just a human sized cat at this point?" Jasmine asks tilting her head

"I know right" Maria says happily "she's just adorable"

"Well, I mean cats are some really cruel creatures and Layla is...well she's something now isn't she" Marla says shrugging "I mean I can understand how she became like this, kind of...maybe"

Oh if only you knew, I've calmed down since I got here...only a bit

What do I do?
[] continue trying to get Maria's attention
[] So...none of you have seen my country before right?
[]So what are you going to call it
[] Heeey I know where I can get you a "dog" if you're feeling jealous Mar
[] cast a spell 1d20
[] go back to the second year dorms
[] write in
>>
>>44803088
>[] So...none of you have seen my country before right?
>>
>>44803088
>[]So what are you going to call it
>>
>>44803088
>[] continue trying to get Maria's attention
>>
>>44803088
>>
>>44803088
>[] continue trying to get Maria's attention
>>
>>44803088
>>
>>44803088
>>
"So what are you going to name it?" I ask as I realize I'm tilting my head so Maria can pet me easier

"Little whiskers" Elizabeth says happily, with a beaming smile that is even bigger than the one she sports when she's burning something or talking to her friends

"Eeeergh" Marla groans, shaking her hea

"Oh well I like it Eli" Jasmine says, still petting the little devious black devil that I am convinced knows what it is doing and is trying to piss me off at this point with all its "cute" meowing and purring..

"Layla, stop glaring at the kitten" Maria says teasingly, I frown and lean against her, rubbing my face against her shoulder

"Wait, none of you have seen my country before" I say sitting back up straight in my chair, which is missing half of its back

"Nope" Eli says as she continues to pamper and talk to her new pet

"Yeah don't think so" Jasmine says nodding

"Oh right you have one of those' Marla laughs, shaking her head

What do I say?
[] Yes I have one of those things
[] Want to see it?
[] Wouldn't it be nice to live there?
[] Yeah, pretty nice place actually
[] you know I should probably see if Clementine survived....
[] little fucker....
[] write in
>>
>>44803472
>[] Yes I have one of those things
>[] Want to see it?
>[] Wouldn't it be nice to live there?
>[] Yeah, pretty nice place actually
>>
>>44803472
>[] Want to see it?
>>
>>44803472
[] Yes I have one of those things
[] Want to see it?
[] Wouldn't it be nice to live there?
[] Yeah, pretty nice place actually
[] you know I should probably see if Clementine survived.... Nah i'm sure she's fine!
>>
>>44803472
>[] Want to see it?
>[] you know I should probably see if Clementine survived....
>>
>>44803472
>[] Want to see it?
>[] Wouldn't it be nice to live to live there?
I bet Marla would love the nice dark forest to AWOO in
>>
>>44803472
>[] Want to see it?
>[] Wouldn't it be nice to live there?
>[] you know I should probably see if Clementine survived....
>>
>>44803535
>tfw we stillhaven't had another marla thread
>>
"Yes I do have one of those" I chuckle "Do you want to see it?"

"That's were you got the werewolf fang right?!" Marla asks, her tail wagging furiously "Of course I do, It sounds like a fun place"

"Maybe" Jasmine says shrugging "Sounds a bit..well like a horror movie I guess"

"meh" Elizabeth says, to enamored with playing with her new kitten with a piece of string

"Well, I can probably find some excuse to drag you all there" I say, trying my best to no fall asleep in maria's arms again "it's really, pretty"

"Yeah, but it does smell like rotting fish" Maria sighs "probably one reason you like it so much"

"Yep...wouldn't it be nice to live there, I mean it is a really nice place, so long as you don't eat people like someone did" I say shrugging as I lean back in my chair

"Oh well we wouldn't have to worry about that right?" Marla says, leaning closer to me over the table

"Of course, most blood tastes like crap compared to Maria' I say happily

"And Layla doesn't mind me drinking hers" Maria says, hugging me, nibbling on my neck

"Ehhh" Marla says, leaning back over the table

"That's cute in a weird way" jasmine sighs "Iike a trashy romance novel"

"Yeah I know what you mean" Marla groans

"oh, talking about eating people...I should probably see if Clementine survived' I laugh

"Oh fuck I completely forgot about her" Marla laughs

"Damn shame really, I mean she's the one who eats people right, you probably should just" Eli says running her thumb over her neck

"ELI!" Jasmine shouts angrily

"Joking" My little says as she shrinks away from our older one

What do I do?
[]check on Clementine
[] sooo, you guys want to visit there?
[]...you know...I bet I could get the headmaster to move us there...
[] Well, I mean there's an old as hell ver..werewolf out there, who has a dog about the size of you when you're one
[] Yeah...you know, I wonder if the guards are actually guarding it still
[] Ahh I remember walking through the blood filled sewers
[] write in
>>
>>44804023
>[] sooo, you guys want to visit there?
>[] Well, I mean there's an old as hell ver..werewolf out there, who has a dog about the size of you when you're one
>[]check on Clementine
>>
>>44804023
>[]check on Clementine
>>
>>44804023
>>
>>44804023
>>
>>44804023
>[]check on Clementine
>[] Well, I mean there's an old as hell ver..werewolf out there, who has a dog about the size of you when you're one
>[] Yeah...you know, I wonder if the guards are actually guarding it still
>>
>>44804023
>[]check on Clementine
>>
"Well that doesn't sound like anything I was expecting" Jasmine says happily, resting her head in her hand "Maybe I will come and visit sometime"

"Yeah, they really cleaned up after Layla decided to refurbish the town itself" Maria says nodding as she stops petting

"Awww" marla sighs, slumping in her chair "I was hoping it'd be like a horror movie or something"

"Well I mean there is an as hell ver..werewolf ou there, who has a dog abot the size of you when you're one Marla" I say grinning "But he's a soft hearted old man really, nice guy"

Marla nods, not saying a word and Jasmine goes back to opening the boxes without a word

"So would you want to visit it sometime?" I ask

"Sure" Eli says distracted by her kitten

"if we're all going I guess" Marla says, picking her teeth as she turns her hand into a furred claw

"for a short trip" Jasmine says nodding

"Okaaay, well I'm going to check on Clementine" I say nodding as I push the chair out with my feet and stand up and

What do I do?
[] check on clementine
[] get some blood for her
[] bring someone with you
[] Scare her for no good reason
[] plan to torture her for old times sake
[] write in
>>
>>44804392
>[] check on clementine
>[] get some blood for her
>[] Scare her for no good reason
>>
>>44804392
>>
>>44804392
>>
>>44804392
>[] check on clementine
>Torture that club vampire that's probably there.
>>
>>44804392
>[] check on clementine
>[] bring someone with you
Marla
>>
>>44804392
[] check on clementine
[] get some blood for her

Remember to give her a pat on the back. Her loyal stupidity is make her a good servant.
>>
>>44804392
>[] check on clementine
>>
"Well I'll be right back, so don't kill eachother when I'm gone" I say flatly as I stand up and walk into the kitchen, take a step over to the fridge.

And I smile as I open it up and see there's still a few blood bags in here, I grab the last of the slightly off colored blood and fade through the wall, humming to myself as an ear splitting scream rings in my ears.

I glare at the girl who shrieked and she curls up into a ball, whimpering and begging me not to hurt her. I giggle, no I want mess with her, I have a servant to make sure is still alive and kicking, and not fused to the ground as a charred corpse.

I giggle, and up the stairs about as quick as the wind, probably even fast, following my nose to find the taste and scent of tainted rotting blood on the stale air of the dorms. it doesn't take me long to find her room and walk into it, not bothering to use something as simple as a door.

I hear a yelp and a bored groan, and in the dark I see Clementine sitting in the corner of the room, holding Snack like a cat would hold a mouse, which is kind of funny because snack is part mouse. I also see a rather bored girl who's eyes look deader than mine.

Oh...this is just too perfect. I look at the shacking familar who tries to scramble over to me, squeaking and whimper as Clementine holds her in place as she eyes the blood bags in my hand.

"Clementine" I say flatly as I spread my wings out and reach for my knife "Why are you holding my personal blood bag"

"S..sorry master" She whimpers, covering her mouth as she eyes the bags in my hands " I was just so hungry and I didn't know you'd"

"Why are you freaking out?" I ask, laughing as I toss her the blood bags "I was just asking a question, come on, lets chat a little, over a drink"

Snack shakes her head as I grin widely and

We'll end here for now
I've archived,
and will answer questionS!
>>
>>44804839
Thanks for running.

For curiousities sake, since Min and Ms Weaver manage it somehow, there has to be a way to get magic without demons? Or is Ms Weaver using a different sort of magic from what Layla does?
>>
>>44804839
Thanks for the thread and good night
>>
>>44804897
Min is a mythical creature, like Layla
Just Layla is using a demon as a battery
and Min has had generations to study

Ms weaver is more of a...traditonal witch, who doesn't see magic as destructive, or likes to

the ashen cauldron only has nine assassins, or in this case six since you killed three, the rest being trained in similar magic to weaver, since killing magic or destructive magic is considered kind of forbidden because of the mass destruction it can cause

Which is why magical girls would give them all heart attacks, because they're magic is an inferno compared to their sparks
not to mention Eli's splitting her soul into four pieces to be able to transform into different monsters
while still remaining human

Basically magical girls tend to fly in the face of the rules of "known" magic, since they receive it from an outside source

to put it simply the rankings are, from highest to lowest
[] Monster/ Magic girls
[] Demon bound wizards and witches and crap
[] traditional
>>
>>44805038
>Min is a mythical creature, like Layla
So Layla doesn't need the demon battery anymore?
>>
>>44805129
No
Layla has magic because of it

Min got it because she worked hard
>>
>>44805168
I don't remember and I'm pretty sure its been mentioned before, is Min the child of the mintoaur or the child of poseidon here?
>>
>>44805231
the former
>>
>>44804839
Plot when?
>>
>>44805299
So why does Min have a demon in her closet?
>>
>>44805343
I like to have a thread or two of calm after big action ones
but soon
very soon
>>
>>44805358
Its a metaphor
>>
>>44805358
It insulted her
and tried to posses her
so she put it into a closet to torment it
and forgot or stopped caring about letting it out
>>
>>44805389
that to
>>
>>44805397
How does that demon compare power-wise to Laylas?

Would there be a special effect for Lily if she would use a LustDemon like Layla/Kimberly as magic battery?
>>
>>44805483
Stronger

Maybe
>>
>>44805505
Where was the rest of the double sided coin during the fight anyway?
>>
>>44805597
Thomas didn't care
Lily was terrified
Isaac was cowering
Alex was giving covering fire for agents
Willow did to, but used less bullets because magic
Thadeus was having the time of his life
and Kimberly was growing natural defenses as James went Deus vult
And you saw what Marla and clem did
>>
>>44805674
>as James went Deus vult
Hehe. did her get to kill a lot of zombies? Whats he doing these days anyway? Just hanging around Kimberly?
>>
>>44805740
a few, since agents dragged him back because they thought he was being a jack ass
Yeah, avoiding lily and has made a friendship with the former lord dagger assassin from shared trauma
>>
>>44805780
>and has made a friendship with the former lord dagger assassin from shared trauma
Of torture through Layla or rape by Lily?
>>
>>44805806
yes
>>
>>44805853
Fair enough.
Are he and Kim a couple yet or did I misread those vibes?
>>
>>44805853
We never actually heard was that one tried to tell us. I assume it was about the ancient vampire lady?
>>
>>44805875
Well Layla wouldn't care or no
but they're close to it
>>
>>44805900
And the location of the lord's dagger's main base which is now known but not being used because Marrow thinks its too dangerous
like trying to take food from a starving dog
>>
>>44805965
How are our chances for getting the other first gens for our collection before the quest ends?
>>
>>44806014
only if you piss them off
>>
>>44806051
Are there any mysterious places on the island, like that place in the orchard?
>>
>>44806295
yeeep
>>
>>44806329
who are the las of the first gens? or is that a suprise.
>>
>>44806438
surprise
but there are five besides Layla and MAria
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.