[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Harpy Quest 16- Back with a Birbgence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 19

File: 1433198087941.png (93KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1433198087941.png
93KB, 1152x648px
You are SAMANTHA SMITH, formerly a rather tubby human girl with a penchant for playing vidya and memorizing rather useless trivia, you met a rather untimely end after standing on unstable ground and taking a tumble that left your head split open like an overripe melon, luckily for you however the universe works in strange ways, and you were reborn in a new world, except this time you were a little more… Feathery…

Reborn as a harpy to a legendary monster mother with beautiful white plumage, named Ariel, and a rugged, battle-scarred, former adventurer father named Steven. You have just come close to the end of your third day of wandering the world, from a clutch of four eggs so far three of you have hatched, yourself, your unnamed twin, and your older sister Ciel.

Your family, sans Mother and Eggy, had to head out and gather some supplies from the nearby town, where you had a rather interesting adventure, hiding from all kinds of powerful monsters in the forest, heading to town, seeing all kinds of people this world has to interact with, meeting with several of your father’s old adventuring buddies, getting the best perch in the house, and then getting dragged back off by Dad. Your return to the nest was a little difficult due to a sudden downpour in your home forest but now your whole family is inside the little stick and wood hut portion of the nest you have dubbed your “Parent’s room”.

Your mother smiles warmly at you from the feathered “bed” with an expression of knowing something as you, your father, and sister enter…
>>
>>44777580
Welcome to Re:Harpy Quest!

I'm your host BurningSigil.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BurningSigil

Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Re%3A+Harpy

Dice System is 1d100, Best of 3 rolls, Roll over the DC.
There are sometimes multiple DCs to a single roll ranging from Critical Fail-Major Fail-Failure-Success-Major Success-Critical Success.

There will be roughly 10-15 minutes for voting and updates will take place on average of 20-40 minutes after I call the vote.

After all sessions I will stick around for Q&A. Feel free to ask me silly questions, tell jokes, and hang out with your QM.

HOLY SHIT, It feels weird to be back so forgive me if I am a little slow, and my writing feels a bit off. But man does it feel good. I want to thank everyone who decides that putting up with my shit is worth it and for returning with me. As always OP is a faggot.
>>
I thought you were rip in piss forever.
>>
>>44777580
What do you do?

>Begin with the questioning!
>Wait for her to say it, seem disinterested.
>Jump from your father's shoulder and begin trying to figure it out for yourself!
>Write in
>>
>>44777580
Birbgence? Good god, Sigil, not "The Ravenge"?

Also, glad to have you back.
>>
archive now
>>
>>44777638
>Begin with the questioning!
>>
>>44777638
>>Jump from your father's shoulder and begin trying to figure it out for yourself!
Obviously.

While incessantly babbling out guesses as to what it could be.
>>
>>44777630
me too, this is weird
>>
>>44777638
>Jump from your father's shoulder and begin trying to figure it out for yourself!

OUR CURIOSITY, LIKE OUR HUNGER, WILL NOT BE SATED!
>>
>>44777638
>>Jump from your father's shoulder and begin trying to figure it out for yourself!
>>
>>44777638
>Wait for her to say it, seem disinterested.
Got to play it cool

Also welcome back
>>
>>44777638
>>
>>44777664
Gotcha, bird.
>>
>>44777638
>>
>>44777638

You beautiful motherfucker I've missed you
>>
>>44777649

We ain't ravens though. We're hawks(?)

Plus Sammy has been established as best birb, so...
>>
>>44778012
Eagles
>>
>>44777638
Looks like we are going to be leaping from our perch to figure out what exactly is going on. WRITING!

Also I have to say it fills my heart with joy to see such an out pour from you guys, I really was worried I'd come back and no one would care anymore.

>>44777630
Nope, couldn't stay away.
>>
>>44777638
>>
>>44778061
We'll love you forever sigil, until a lizard eats you and your family.
>>
>>44778096
Someone put Lamb on a leash
>>
>>44777580
ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
>>
>>44778061
Good to see you return birdman. I may not always be able to attend full load this semester, but I'll be here when I can.
>>
>>44778061

I'd bet the only reason more people aren't here is because REQM's running right now too.
>>
>>44778152
following both isn't too difficult.
>>
>>44778454
Birds eat spiders!
>>
>>44777580

“Hey, Hey!” You shout excitedly as you leap with a flutter of your little wings, the few grey flight feathers on them doing little to slow your descent towards the ground but more than enough for you to land safely on the nest floor. “Mom, what issit? What do you know? Issit somethin cool? Issit something good?” you ask as you bounce to and fro around her, crunching twigs and leaves beneath your talons as water beads off your hair and feathers. Your twin stays on your father’s shoulder, ruffling her feathers and sending water flying but otherwise just watches you with curiosity.

“Ach, sweetie, give your mother some time ta explain whats happened.” Your father chastises from his half standing position as you mother and sisters watch you excitedly bounce around. But you can see him glance over to your mother waiting for the news.

Your mother meanwhile brings a wing to her mouth and chuckles into it. “Ohohoh, oh my little one, you are quite excited but shhhh... you must be quiet…” She shushes you with a smile on her face. “But come see, come see…” she ushers you closer to look underneath her on the bed and lo and behold lies the shatter fragments of your sibling eggy and some kind of weird looking fuzzy armed baby with talons and…

Eggy hatched! You stare at your younger sibling, then up to your mother who has a warm smile that shows she is enjoying your reaction, then back to Eggy who lays sleeping cuddled up under your mother’s wings, then to Ciel who seems just as surprised, then back to your Dad who seems incredibly proud, and then to your twin who looks speechless, not that she could speak much anyways but, your head whips back around to your new sibling.

>Cry out in excitement
>Your sibling is sleeping you dolt, keep it quiet
>Attempt to join cuddle pile with Mother and new sibling
>Tell everyone you know you have a new sibling!
>Write in
>>
>>44778546
>>
>>44778546
>slap your wings over your mouth before you scream
>>
>>44778546
>>
>>44778546
>>Your sibling is sleeping you dolt, keep it quiet
>>Attempt to join cuddle pile with Mother and new sibling
>>
>>44778546
>>Your sibling is sleeping you dolt, keep it quiet
>>Attempt to join cuddle pile with Mother and new sibling
>>
>>44778546

I'm noticing a distinct lack of gendered references to the new sib, Sigil.

I'm also remembering you mentioning that male harpies are so stupid rare as to be basically classified as a separate race.

Are these two events related?
>>
>>44778546
>Twitter excitedly
>>
>>44778546
>Cuddle pile
>Whisper to Eggy

"We gonna wun dis mudafwuffa..."
>>
>>44778546
>>
>>44778546
>slap your wings over your mouth before you scream
>>
>>44778626
oh boy
OH BOY

are we going to have to keep our little harpy brother safe from all the manipulative harpy bitches
>>
>>44778684

I can just imagine bitchAunt trying to fuck with him somehow and Mom literally taking her to pieces.
>>
>>44778546
by letting out a squee into our wings.
>>
>>44778767
Eggy gon end up fucking spoiled.
>>
>>44778684
>>44778767
>>44778819
So... I suppose in this instance it would be males that are coddled and protected.
>>
File: fa1.jpg (142KB, 809x715px) Image search: [Google]
fa1.jpg
142KB, 809x715px
>>44778546
Looks like we are letting out our excitement into our wings and then trying to join in on the cuddle pile.

>>44778626
>>44778684
What? No? What would make you think that? Ahahahaha...

Writing
>>
>>44778865
Let's just try and have a nice thread, buddy.
>>
DM is back! Time to celebrate!
>>
>>44778897
wat
>>
>>44778897

Not that poster, but I'm not sure what about that comment was 'non-nice'.

Unless he was trying to bring up some political point about girls being coddled or some bullshit?
>>
>>44779315
Sounded like redpill stuff to me. if I was wrong, please accept my apologies.
>>
>>44778895

See, you say no to birbro, but your laugh says shenanigans are inbound.
>>
>>44779315
>>44779399
I was simply stating it would be opposite to the norm.
Male harpies would be coddled and female harpies would be the fighters and protectors.
>>
>>44779453

Have you read anything about harpies ever?

Or any of the other RE quests?
>>
>>44779572
No.
And I'm going off of male harpies being rare as fuck.
>>
>>44778895
You begin to let out a very loud “Twee~” of excitement, but as you feel it coming on you quickly clamp your wings over your mouth and bounce around the room happily, tail feathers splayed out behind you, as you titter and bound, drawing looks from your family. Then you wander your way back over to your mother.

You approach with little hops and go to snuggle in underneath her wing, attempting to find your place.
“Join, Join…”
“Oho, of course my no longer, littlest.”
Your mother makes room for you to find a spot with your sibling as you nuzzle in, you notice that with her other wing she motions for your sisters and father to come and join the cuddle pile on the feather bed.

Snuggling up against your new younger sibling you notice something a bit… odd about them, even in their almost naked state of a fresh hatchling you can see that the way their feathers are going to grow in is going to be different, none near the upper chest area, and the arms seem bent differently, and are those taloned hands? Your sibling seems more… human… than the rest of you. But how can that be? Well in any manner you go to wrap your wing softly up around the baby’s sleeping frame as your twin comes to join in alongside you, wrapping her wing around you, it is soft and warm with both down and emergent flight feathers. Then Ciel joins as well, with her fully fledged brown feathers she adds yet another layer. You father moves around behind mother and sits himself down somewhere you can’t see.

Thunder rumbles outside but here… here is safe, and comfortable, here it is cozy with your loving family of six. Your mind begins to drift, today has been a long and difficult day, with attempts to fly, a grand adventure, and now the excitement of your new sibling hatching, and not even so much as a nap, your young body can only be pushed so far… you feel your eyes droop and, are Mom and Dad whispering something?
>>
>>44779638
What will you do?
>Force yourself to stay awake you need to hear what they say. (D) (Possible dream pick)
>Just let yourself drift off to sleep, it has been a long day (Dream pick)
>Write in
>>
>>44779656
>Force yourself to stay awake you need to hear what they say. (D) (Possible dream pick)
>>
>>44779656
>>Force yourself to stay awake you need to hear what they say. (D) (Possible dream pick)
Why not
> (Possible Nightmare Pick)
>>
>>44779656
>Just let yourself drift off to sleep, it has been a long day (Dream pick)
>>
>>44779638
>>
>>44779656
>>
>>44779656
>>
>>44779656
>>
>>44779610

How is 'male harpies being protected because they're rare' going against the norm of 'male harpies are protected because they're rare', as is the norm here?
>>
>>44779719
...what?

I'm talking gender roles being reversed.
>>
>>44779719
I'm fairly sure what he means by "Norm" is OUR norm, as opposed to their norm.
>>
>>44779656
>>Force yourself to stay awake you need to hear what they say. (D) (Possible dream pick)
>>
File: 0285973.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
0285973.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>44779656
Looks like I don't even need to bother waiting.

Roll me 1d100 LINKED HERE
Using the dice rules at the top of the page.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>44779798
HAPPENING
>>
>>44779763

...but the gender roles aren't being reversed.

Female harpies are normally the fighters and protectors. Male harpies (in the settings they exist) tend to be uncommon and are often well-protected by their group.

Please look up how harpies work, dude.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>44779798
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44779798
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>44779798
>>
>>44779839
>>44779842

Well, roll over or under, we're good.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44779798
Are we a bad enough bird to resist sleep?
>>
>>44779826
I hope you're doing this on purpose.

Different anon.
>>
File: 1413809316975.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413809316975.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>44779826
>>
I've been waiting for months, what do you have to say for yourself?
>>
File: 0znZImF.jpg (59KB, 582x430px) Image search: [Google]
0znZImF.jpg
59KB, 582x430px
>>44779839
>87

Well looks like we don't need that dream pick yet. WRITING!

Also, guys, come on...
>>
>>44779826
You are asking us to look up how a fictional creature works, in a setting that is essentially all it's own with the exception of a plot device, and possibly a level up mechanic.
>>44779638
QM if you would be so kind could you end this silly debate by answering one question?: What is the Male:Female Ratio of harpies?
Declining and watching the fun is also acceptable.
>>
>>44779988
I enjoy the chaos, it gives me something to look at while I write and lets me know I'm not forgotten.

But the ratio of Male harpy births is abysmal, mostly due to the fact female Harpies simply don't need them for the species to continue. Evolution and all that.
>>
>>44779988
I'd rather we just ignore that topic all together. It's not nearly fluffy enough.

I wonder if we'll be getting the game boy treatment again tonight, when sleep does finally claim our drowsy bird
>>
>>44779826
I am an authority on Harpies. I have studied them for many years, in both a personal and professional capacity. I have a PhD in Mythological Studies from Oxford and Yale, with an honorary professorship at Dartmouth in their World Histories department.

Without hesitation, the answer you seek is stop getting salty about birbs..
>>
>>44780095
>Evolution and all that.
That doesn't make a lot of evolutionary sense. Things don't disappear because they're unnecessary, they do because there is selective pressure incentiving getting rid of it.
I can't think of any disadvantage to male harpies being born, so there is no reason they would evolve to birth less of them.
>>
>>44779988
There isn't a debate, No one is debating that male harpy's are rare as fuck, there's just one dude who can't get it through his head that "Norm" Didn't mean "Harpy norm" but "Normal norm"
>>
>>44780144
It's magic science, ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>44780158
>NORMAL NORM
>NORM NORM
>NOOT NOOT
>>
>>44780171
It can be all sorts of magic, it just isn't evolution.
>>
>>44780207
Does your handler know you're using the computer?
>>
>>44780144
We've been given the word of god "It's magic" handwave.
and I am simultaneously less and more confused now, assuming there is some strange mash up of the ZW and XY sex determination systems.
(To expand: in the ZW system, which is found in birds: ZW makes females, while ZZ is male
>>
SCIENCE HAS NO PLACE IN THE LAND OF HUMAN-SIZED CREATURES CAPABLE OF SELF PROPELLED FLIGHT.
>>
>>44780144
Well, there's the evolutionary advantage. Harpy bloodlines that produce more females can potentially produce more harpies, as male harpies are just an extra mating option for female harpies (in regards to producing more harpies).

Meanwhile, if we're staying with REQM's general worldbuilding, then male harpies who mate with other species would probably be siring non-harpy children that may have some harpy-esque features.
>>
>>44780330
>We've been given the word of god "It's magic" handwave.
Well he literally just said "its evolution and all that", which was really the only thing that made me reply. I don't really care about it, it just bugged me to call it evolution when that makes no sense.
>>
>>44780144

Simple.

Harpy females who birth more harpy females are more likely to have their genes passed on simply because more of their kids can have harpy babies.

Assuming a three-egg average and a single clutch per generation, a harpy who has three girls (and all her kids have three girls) will have nine grandkids, twenty-seven great grandkids, eighty-one great-great grandkids, and so on. A harpy with two girls and a boy (again, passing that down) will have six grandkids, twelve great grandkids, twenty four great-great grandkids, and so on.

This is incredibly simplified, admittedly, but unless the male harpies were only going with female harpies and the male harpy "gene" (for lack of a better term) was dominant, it shows how easily the male harpy "gene" could be outbred and through that largely bred out.
>>
>>44780404
>and the male harpy "gene"
There is no such thing, is kinda the issue. Unless harpies dont have gender chromosomes there is no way to have selection for less male harpies, since there would always be the exact same amount of male gender chromosomes involved.
>>
>>44780462

...did you notice the "for lack of a better term" part?

Also it could be something like >>44780330
where ZW, ZX, and ZY all produce female harpies.
>>
>>44780462
Maybe we have to look at it from a different side, perhaps Harpies can't have male off-spring with other species and it requires a mutation in the x chromosome of the female harpy to allow for a male offspring?
That would explain their rarity, since there is no evolutionary pressure for this mutation.
>>
>>44779638
No, you can’t fall asleep now! Not when there are still family members awake, and saying WORDS! You must know what is going on! Slapping yourself with your soft, feathered wing you manage to keep yourself awake just a little while longers, while your twin and older sister seem to already be drifting off, you crane your next forwards just out from your mothers muffleing wings, the sound of the storm plays out overhead but you can just manage to make out what your parents are saying.

“…. Ya sure is not just a funny lookin one, ya know a variant?”
“Oh, You really think I wouldn’t be able to tell, darling…”
“Ach, fine but what should we tell…”
“I… ..ke care … them … they…”
“Fine … If… ..ey try ..…”
“Th….n’t….”

Your eye lids grow too heavy for you to keep them open and the droning of the pitter patter of rain fills your mind, no, not yet… just a little bit more… you slowly slip into unconsciousness as the world around you is overtaken by black…

DREAM SELECTION TIME!

> [What is this? Some kinda text box?]
> [Hey who are you people!? Why are you just staring at me like that?]
> [What’s going on here? Don’t look at me like that!]
> You can’t avoid fate forever… Hehehe…
>>
>>44780539
>...did you notice the "for lack of a better term" part?
I did, but its not a lack of a better term, there is a term for it. The thing in question just doesn't work like that.
>>44780539
>where ZW, ZX, and ZY all produce female harpies.
That is debunked by the fact that we now know that a harpy and non-harpy can have male children.
>>
>>44780568
>> [Hey who are you people!? Why are you just staring at me like that?]
>>
>>44780568
>[Hey who are you people!? Why are you just staring at me like that?]
>>
>>44780568
>>
>>44780568
>> [What is this? Some kinda text box?]
>>
>>44780568
>>
>>44780568
>> [What is this? Some kinda text box?]
>> [Hey who are you people!? Why are you just staring at me like that?]
>> [What’s going on here? Don’t look at me like that!]
>>
>>44780462
Girls who have more girls will pass on their genes more, regardless of how many boys they have. Thus evolution favours those who have the most girls (and thereby most likely mean the fewest boys).
>>
>>44780404
This is of course, assuming sex determination is either magical, or based on >>44780330
this anon, dependent on the female (which gets really confusing when you add a human male in)
it's also possible that the harpy gender is determined on a different chromosome pair than ZW or XY where the male partner's species doesn't have the gene that equates to "male" in a harpy
or for a final theory, human male Y chromosome is considered deficient genetically and is normally destroyed by the females reproductive system (Analagous to how genetic defects are more common in older mothers)
>>
>>44780568
>What’s going on here? Don’t look at me like that!]
>>
"I can't enjoy this without ornithological and genetic papers attached!"

You fucks deserve 'Stat Me' and 'Elf Slave, Wut Do.'
>>
>>44780568
Can't avoid fate forever
>>
>>44780568
>>
File: 4235907.jpg (276KB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
4235907.jpg
276KB, 1276x717px
Also, gotta say, I am loving all of the speculation going on over how Harpy genetics work, gotta love when 4chan works together to get shit done. 10/10 OP is laughing his ass off.
>>
>>44780568
> [What is this? Some kinda text box?]

Is there a mailbox?
>>
>>44780614
>Girls who have more girls will pass on their genes more
Anon, pls stop and read up how gender determinationw orks, there is no such thing as a gender gene.
>>
>>44780630
>human male Y chromosome is considered deficient genetically and is normally destroyed by the females reproductive system
But if harpy/harpy couples had regular chances of male offsrping they wouldn't be so rare, unless we assume harpies have for some reason developed a preference for interracial relationships.
>>
I just think harpy girls are cute.
>>
>>44780614
That doesn't make any sense. Unless male harpies have for some reason trouble to find mates, which seems unlikely, the average female harpy wouldn't have a bigger chance to pass its genes on than a male one. And since females don't carry the chromosome for male offspring in the first place, ot doesn't matter how much they reproduce.
>>
File: 680.jpg (40KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
680.jpg
40KB, 425x509px
>>44780748
>>
>>44780795
Maybe males can't breed with non-birbs.
>>
File: 4753987.jpg (391KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4753987.jpg
391KB, 2400x1600px
>>44780568

Is the winning dream of the night.Things are going to get a little meta up in here for ducking your fate once again. Tsk Tsk. Hope you all enjoy. WRITING
>>
>>44780671

Didn't say there was.

Per REQM's (and apparently Sigil's) setting, the female is the species determinant; arachne females have arachne babies regardless of the father's species.

Thus, REGARDING THE HARPY POPULATION EXCLUSIVELY AS WE HAVE BEEN BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HARPIES AND NOT ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO MAY HAPPEN TO HAVE HARPY IN THEIR BACKGROUND, a female harpy who has more female babies will necessarily have her genes passed down to more harpies than one who has more male babies, because the females will have EXCLUSIVELY harpy babies while the males' offspring will depend on the species of their partner.
>>
>>44780815
We assume thats the case anyway, that doesn't explain why male harpies would be rare unless female harpies have a inate penchant for interracial relationships for some reason.
>>
would you ever consider making harpy quest into a book?
>>
>>44780902
>a female harpy who has more female babies will necessarily have her genes passed down to more harpies than one who has more male babies,
This has no relavance at all to the amount of male harpies being born or anything to do with evlotuionary pressure making male harpies more are, so I dont know why you keep bringing it up.
>>
>>44780904
Maybe Harpies like the D?
>>
>>44780713
That would be why I only said "human"
I can't think of many ideas
>>44780671
I'm not sure if you being the voice of tumblr, and doing the gender=/=sex thing
pointing out that it is a chromosome(or set/fuckton of chromosomes) and not just a few genes or something else, because sex determination is fucky like that
>>44780795
fun fact in humans, males are naturally born more often, this is for a few reasons shorter life expectancy, higher rate of birth defects, and relatively few children per pregnancy are why) this is based on the fact that one male can have more children at the same time than a woman, because he can get more women pregnant, this basically allows a single males genes to be spread faster than a females.

also fun fact: in birds Females do carry the sex chromosome.

which is probably why this guy >>44780630
pointed out that harpy female+human male is confusing. since they both have sex determining chromosome
in short "GENETICS: BECAUSE BIOLOGY NEEDED A WORD FOR FUCK YOU"
>>
>>44781072
What I'm getting from this is that the normal result of a harpy crossbreeding with another species that has sex determining chromosomes should be futa harpies.
>>
>>44780568
Everything is dark… the world around you a quiet void as you float endlessly through the abyss, how long has it been? Days? Weeks? Months? It feels like months… an endless slumber from which you will never awaken, and then wait… what is that? A light? You fly or is it swim, towards the light, there it is li-
There is someone you’ve never met before, some scrawny looking guy with curly black hair and a goatee, he is staring at you, no, through you. Who is he? And why is he looking at you like that? He seems focused, like he is trying to figure something out. He glances to the side, and then back at you. You look beyond him and notice that he is sitting at a desk in a bedroom, one like someone would have back on Earth!

“Hey! Hey! Who are you? Whats going on!?” You shout out at the man but he only seems to take in your actions before his fingers go back to a rapid typing on a keyboard. Wait, keyboard? You look down, and it seems that you are inside of a monitor on a screen, you press up to try and get a better look and suddenly, there is another flash nearby another portal of light appearing in the darkness, this one containing a hefty man with a beard, he seems to be looking down at you, and the movement is rapid like you are held in his hands, he presses down a few times and you hear tapping like a phone pad. Then more portals open, one after another, mostly men, a few women, but all of them are the same, they are all staring at you. Watching your every move and the clicking, you can hear it droning in your mind endless. The sound of the black haired man as he types the sound of everyone as they write, and argue and stare, at you, through you…

What do you do?
>Get angry at the people, how dare they!
>Shy away, back into the darkness, get away from them
> Question who they are, what they are doing
>Write in.
>>
>>44781304
>>
>>44781304
>Shy away, back into the darkness, get away from them

Run child. The internet is no place for you.
>>
>>44781304
>> Question who they are, what they are doing
Whoa, this is meta as fuck
>>
>>44781304
>>
>>44781304
> Question who they are, what they are doing
>>
>>44781304
RAWR!
>>
>>44781304
>Try to break through the screen. Or if that doesn't work, try to move over to the edge and see if you can slip out that way.
>>
>>44781304
>Question who they are, what they are doing
Why are you doing this?
>>
>>44781304
>Write in.
>Realize that your life is a quest on 4chan's /tg/.
>>
>>44781304
Angry Questions! What right do they have to do this to a cute girl like you! WRITING.
>>
>>44781609
>Demand waifus.
>>
File: YesIAmThisAutistic.png (442KB, 803x643px) Image search: [Google]
YesIAmThisAutistic.png
442KB, 803x643px
>>44780940

Pic fucking related.
>>
>>44781304
Your feathers rustle, how, HOW DARE THEY! How dare they do this to you. You don’t know why, or how, but you suddenly feel angry at all of these people, just sitting back, watching you. Who do they think they are? Sitting all cushy at their computer screens, while you are stuck here in a void. You throw your wings up and storm over to the black haired man that you saw first.

“HEY! HEY! WHO ARE YOU!?” you yell angrily at him your grey feathers puffed up in a fit of rage.

He stares back at you not judging, but merely observing, watching your every action he looks over to the side yet again, another monitor where some sprite based fighter is playing and he lets out a sigh.
“These fuckin faggots…” you hear him mutter under his breath, he rolls his eyes, and goes to begin typing again.

“HEY! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!” You yell at him and he just chuckles at your rage.

“Heh, they are still going on about this, all I did was use the word ‘evolution’ and it sent them into a frenzy. Wonder what would have happened if I said it was the will of the gods…” he remarks, considering you for a moment before his fingers move once more across the keys.

This is getting you nowhere. You look around and notice that some of the portals are winking in and out of existence, some people seem to have other monitors they are doing things on, others seem to be going about their lives, at a store, petting a cat, eating Chinese food dinner… All things you did at one point and time… it kinda hurts to see them…

“Why… Why are you doing this?” you question to them, but receive no reply. Suddenly, something appears before you, a choice?

>Rage against the people
>Wake up
>Write in

Hunh? What is this? Why is this here?

CHOSE! Something in the back of your mind commands you to pick.
>>
>>44782196
this is getting meta
>>
>>44782196
>>Wake up
Flee from the internets
>>
>>44782196
>Choose.
>>
>>44782196
>Wake up
>>
>>44782196
>Wake up
>>
>>44782196

Please just let this only be a meta dream, from Sammy's memories as a human, and not actually canon in any way to the Harpy world.

It'd be a really fucking stupid twist to have the quest actually BE a quest, fictional within itself, with Sammy able to notice that even if only through 'dreams'.
>>
>>44782196
>Rage against the people

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!
>>
>>44782196
>Evolve
BLACK HARPY!
>>
>>44782196
>Wake up
>>
File: Harpy.jpg (434KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Harpy.jpg
434KB, 1024x1280px
>>44782268
Eh sure,Second.
>>
>>44782196
Wake up, fly a few laps around the nest to calm down.
>>
>>44782231
>>44782262
Its just a dream don't worry.

>>44782239
Don't you get fresh with me you cheeky cunt.

>>44782268
>>44782295
Heh, you wish.
>>
>>44782196
>Rage

NOW TESTIFY!
>>
>>44782196
>Rage against the people
Divide by zero!
>>
>>44781865
>assuming the majority of fathers are not harpies

there, NOW you can say your right.
>>
>>44782196
>>Wake up
Pack to the cuddle pile
>>
>>44782196
>Rage against the people
>What you are doing is wrong! Why are you doing this?
>>
>>44782370
Because Cute birbs
>>
>>44782196
>Wake up
Back to plot
>>
>>44782196
>>Wake up
>>
>>44780713
Alternatively, perhaps the rarity of male harpies could have originated from some social or chance cause, rather than being biological.

Ultimately, regardless of the specific reason for that initial sharp drop in the male harpy population, if male harpies are rare outside of harpy-harpy pairings, then such an imbalance would not necessarily self-correct over time. Correction of the imbalance would require luck, social reform to discourage inter-species mating (at the expense of overall harpy population growth), or social reform to encourage polygamy.
>>
>>44779798
Disappointed bird is disappointed.
>>
>>44782196
Looks like Waking up seems to have pulled out a win. Time to send Sam back out of dreamland. WRITING.
>>
>>44782295

...why is the present coming from her crotch?
>>
>>44782523
She's pregnant.
>>
>>44782523
She's holding it behind her.
>>
>>44782523
Maybe the bubble is pointing behind her and she's holding it in her wings?
>>
>>44782523
her crotch is the present
>>
I go away and I don't even know what is going on anymore.
>>
>>44782672
I was here and I don't even know what's going on.
>>
>>44782691
>>44782672
I'm writing it and even I don't know what is going on.
>>
>>44782672
>>44782691
And I'm the ghost of thread future, to warn you not to worry about it; it won't make sense later on, either.
>>
File: 78c.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
78c.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>44782719
The ride never ends!
>>
>>44782730
Ghost of the thread future, ghost of the thread current, and ghost of the thread's past, can I save the son of my worker? If I give him one day break, will it make everything better?
>>
>>44782730
We'll never talk about it and pretend it never happened.
>>
From here onward, BurningSigil is forbidden from writing meta.

I came for the cute burd and disapproving hawks, dammit.
>>
At least now we know Sigil has a goatee? And he is playing a fighter game while making this?
>>
Damn lizards, stop confusing the bird brains
>>
>>44782776
Careful. He might turn it into a wangstfest like Kobold then.
>>
>>44782815
Piss off with that, Kobold was and is good.
>>
File: Bubo.jpg (60KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bubo.jpg
60KB, 852x480px
>>44782776
But some cute birds are inherently metal.
>>
>>44782776
Give us a clue, oh Sigil, about what type of hawk our little brother will be.
>>
>>44782815
I still feel cheated, He said it was going to be cute stuff only damnit!
>>
>>44782815
What happened to kobold that made it a "wangst fest"??
>>
>>44782796
This only odesn't make sense because we don't have levels in meta bbw yet.
>>
>>44782815
>wangstfest

What happened to Kobold quest? I am afraid to ask now.

>>44782838
Why did I laugh. You better take responsibility anon.
>>
>>44782838
You cheeky fucker.
>>
>>44782868
>>44782858
Shit happened with Emma, all fighting all the time...
>>
>>44782948
Still dumb-bold?
>>
>>44782967
Nadia is not for planning things out, she's still super cute and Optimistic though
>>
>>44782967
I don't even know any more.
>>
>>44782993
So she is still a paladin? Because that was adorable.
>>
>>44782196
>Wake up
You press your wing against willing yourself to leave the void and all of these people glaring and watching you, and…

You feel softness and warmth all over, birds and frogs are singing in the distance, there is the soft smell of the land after a summer storm that fills your nostrils along with the usual smell of the feathers of your family. Your eyes begin to flutter open and you find yourself underneath a white canopy of feathers your mother’s wing draped over you, shielding you from the rays of the morning sun the soft sound of breathing accompanying her, you tilt your head feeling feathers tickle your side and notice your twin cuddled up against you, holding you close as she snoozes, once again she seems older, meaning that the two of you no doubt went through another growth spurt during the night. Underneath you, you look down and notice the baby, more like a toddler now, and it’s strange limbs, having grown a soft layer of golden down through the night. Ciel, is nowhere in sight, perhaps she rolled away in her sleep, or maybe she has already awoken. From the sound of snoring, you can guess that your father is resting behind all of you.

>Get up, the day is wasting.
>Rest some more, after all, yesterday was busy enough.
>Wake others up (Who?)
>Write in
>>
>>44783009
The bestest tiny paladin/monk-bold ever
>>
>>44783037
>>Get up, the day is wasting.
>>
>>44783037
>Wake others up Lil sis(SHE'S THE YOUNGER ONE DAMNIT!)
Early bird gets the worm!
>>
>>44783037
>>
>>44783037
>>Wake others up (Who?)
Rub our face into her fluff.
We must continue to be the annoying sister and wake her up every time we wake up.
>>
>>44783037
>>
>>44783087
I am for this.

How can birds be this adorable?
>>
>>44783037
>get up, day is waiting.
>>
>>44783037
>Wake others up
Twin, We're going to make this a routine!
>>
>>44783037
>>Wake others up (Twin!)
Time to see what trouble Ciel is getting into. Then join in for the triple threat action!
>>
>>44783037

>>44782967
S-she's not bright. But she tries really really hard.
>>
>>44783087
DO EEEEET
>>
>>44783037
IT IS TIME TO FLY!
>>
>>44783037
>>
>>44783130
I still remember from one of the threads in that someone talking about Nadia when after she had kids. To get out of a punishment her daughter threw a ball for her to chase.
>>
>>44783190
How does she have time for kids when there are SLIMES to be slayed.
>>
>>44782858
>>44782868

Basically, Kobold always had a rather dark setting, but we rolled well enough and made good enough decisions that we avoided most of it.

Then some random hunter jackass comes out of nowhere and tries to capture us, we roll like shit and he rolls high on top of already being one of those high-level "not supposed to beat them yet" recurring villains, we're treated to us and all of our friends getting the shit kicked out of them, all of our attacks being ineffective, and the villain gloating about splitting up the group and selling us into slavery far away from one another.

Players get MASSIVELY pissed such that the QM has to pause and explain that even if we didn't manage to escape at some point before being put on the slave ship there'd be a sea monster that attacked it and we'd wash up alone on a beach with every indication that our friends had died (and expressing apparently genuine confusion at the fact that most people would have thought them eternally lost to us unless the narrative explicitly told us we were able to search for them), somewhere near half the players quit the quest in frustration, and the quest continues with us just barely escaping with our friends and everyone being traumatized.

Then we get on a boat, which is attacked by a sea monster, causing us to wake up on a beach, alone, with every indication that our friends had died.

Since then we've also apparently manage to give our qt kitsune daughteru/sisteru PTSD such that she has a panic attack any time we come near her, though I'm not sure on the details of that given that I left the quest soon after the shipwreck. I know that we rather severely traumatized her, though. And that a recent fight was against the mother of someone we murdered with us basically bawling our eyes out and begging her forgiveness while she bawled her eyes out and whaled on us.
>>
>>44783227
I dunno anon, I just thought it was cute. I wish Lotus would run more, I miss Awoo
>>
>>44783235
>Players get MASSIVELY pissed such that the QM has to pause and explain that even if we didn't manage to escape at some point before being put on the slave ship there'd be a sea monster that attacked it and we'd wash up alone on a beach with every indication that our friends had died (and expressing apparently genuine confusion at the fact that most people would have thought them eternally lost to us unless the narrative explicitly told us we were able to search for them), somewhere near half the players quit the quest in frustration, and the quest continues with us just barely escaping with our friends and everyone being traumatized.
>Then we get on a boat, which is attacked by a sea monster, causing us to wake up on a beach, alone, with every indication that our friends had died.
>Since then we've also apparently manage to give our qt kitsune daughteru/sisteru PTSD such that she has a panic attack any time we come near her, though I'm not sure on the details of that given that I left the quest soon after the shipwreck. I know that we rather severely traumatized her, though. And that a recent fight was against the mother of someone we murdered with us basically bawling our eyes out and begging her forgiveness while she bawled her eyes out and whaled on us.
Jesus he sounds like such a shit QM, Glad I quit early on.
>>
>>44783235
You know she got over that PTSD pretty quick right?
>>
>>44783235
We rolled a 1 and consciously voted as palyers "berserking like an old time Norse warrior who cannot tell friends from foes is fun." We killed our opponent and then in the throws of battle rage tried to rip her guts out with our teeth.
>>
>>44783286
Nah let them blame the QM, it's fine
>>
>>44783235
Lotus' trolling got better of her and her player. Too bad.
>>
>>44783235

This is me>>44782858
I just skimmed the latest few threads, things seem to have calmed down, and qt fox is not PTSD'd
>>
>>44783286
>>44783281
Let this be a lesson to harpy anons to trust in the DM and never go full min max battle rage?
>>
>>44783315
Of course they calmed down. The anon that you replied to left.
>>
>>44783326
Also never vote to give into feelings that your character gets after rolling a critfail to composure.
>>
>>44783361
As long as Sigil does not abandon us we will not abandon him.
>>
>>44783037
Calling here for getting up and waking up our twin as well.

Come on guys, it wasn't THAT Bad. And also I will never abandon you guys. Hiatus for months without reason, yes, but abandon never.
>>
>>44783417
Good, good. After anons guilt tripped the DM into continuing to run my job is done today.
>>
>>44783417
Did you know that siblings make excellent perches?
>>
>>44783417
It wasn't people like being dramafags though
>>
>>44783315

The reason I left was actually the shipwreck thing.

>players getting enslaved will put them on the ship, which gets attacked and puts them at plot point x
>players don't get enslaved? they get on a ship to go for training somewhere, which gets attacked and puts them on plot point x

Railroading like that has no place in a quest.
>>
>>44783519
Wasn't the shipwreck thing speculative in the first place?
>>
>>44783417
In all seriousness, thank you for coming back.
I've been checking your Twitter(if I made one itd just be to follow you) since the last one in what, September? I'm really enjoying this story.
I hope this is just your second wind and are inspired to make more!
You a have a very loyal fan who would be sad to see this story go!
>>
>>44783645

From thread 17:

>>You really want to know what I had planned if you hadn't broken out?

>>You get sold off, the party gets split. You get a chance to escape, the boat you're on sinks, whatever. You're alone innawoods. Feral bold go

The boat wasn't a guarantee, no, but it was one of the things he'd mentioned planning, so I guess my brain locked onto it. The party-splitting was the definitely railroaded part, regardless of how long it lasted.

I admit it might be pettiness on my part, but I still can't read the damn thing without getting pissed.

Sorry for shitting up the thread with this talk, Sigil.
>>
>>44783844
It is a bit of pettiness anon
>>
>>44783844
This things could have happened had shit gone bad

Anon gets upset bad things can happen and shit posts.
>>
>>44783037
Well, you know what they say, the early bird gets the… actually lets not say that saying again, ever, worms are gross and you do not want to ‘get them’ ever if you are able. You shake your head, hair brushing the nape of your neck as you do so and then turn to look at your twin as she sleeps lightly nearby her soft breaths lightly flicking her hair up and down and rustling mother’s feathers as she snoozes sweetly, its adorable. Well time to ruin it.

You make your way over and nudge her with your wing, pressing your fully fledged flight feathers up against her cheek.
“Pssst… Hey Sister, rise and shine, it’s a new day.”
“Grrnnn… noooo… sleepys…”
She retorts as she goes to cover her face with her own wing, preventing you from nudging her anymore, but it provides you with a new opportunity. You lean forwards and with your face begin nuzzling her wing, completely ruining her arrangement of feathers, accompanied by the soft feeling you get of the feathers brushing against your skin you also get the satisfaction of hearing your sister groan out a complaint as she if bothered.

“Sister… nooo… must we every day?”
“Yes, now up, up, time is wasting.”
You tell her happily as you nudge her over more pushing her out from under mother’s wing using only your face and torso and into the light of the morning sun. The two of you tumble away from the pile of feathers that constitutes a bed and onto the twig and dirt floor of the nest, wind from last night has scattered a few leaves around and it looks like the floor is still damp, but other than that the area of the nest containing your patrents’ room weathered the storm just fine. You hop to your feet, talons clicking on the twigs.

1/2
>>
>>44783900
“Come on, time for a new day.” You state proudly, your chest feathers fluffing up as you stick them out with pride.

“Alright… Alright... Sister…” Your twin grumbles as she rises up, and you are finally able to see how much the two of you have grown, while still small in size you now look in appearance of an eight year old and your grey feathers have grown in lovely, your plumage now resembling that of a bird ready for its first flight. Something you plan on doing, very soon…

-----------

Calling it here for tonight folks, come back next time for more Harpy adventures, and stick around for a while to talk and ask questions of your once absent QM. Its been great having you all here tonight. And I'll see you all some time next week..
>>
>>44783937
I HOPE NEXT SESSION IS THE ONE WE CAN FLY AND BE NAMED
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>44783937

>Next week
>>
>>44783937
Time for flying

Thanks for running boss

If you disappear I will tell Lamb where you live, and he will eat you.
>>
>>44783937
Thanks for running.!
>>
I hope our little harpy gets a beautiful name, and finds out what she's meant to do with her time.
>>
>>44783900
We are talking properly now!
>>
>>44783937
Thanks for the run, Sigil!
>>
>>44783961

>inb4 our sis is named Sammy
>>
>>44783937
>some time next week

Sigil is based. Thank you sigil. Praise be to the lady.
>>
>>44783937
Not the weekend?
>>
>>44783993
Why did I laugh so hard at the syrup.
>>
>>44783937
Great to see you back Sigil!
>>
File: End_of_Thread.jpg (243KB, 1456x1092px) Image search: [Google]
End_of_Thread.jpg
243KB, 1456x1092px
>>44783961
I have to have some reason for you people to keep coming back.

>>44783996
Bird will eat lizard, not other way around.

>>44784005
Thanks for coming

>>44784009
I wonder what her purpose is...

>>44784015
Yes, yes we are.

>>44784019
I'm not that cruel.

>>44784073
Great to be back

>>44784049
I might try to pull one on Monday, but Saturday is RPG night for me ad Sunday is family day.
>>
>>44783937

OH YEAH SIGIL

Notice that every goddamn Re: Harpy thread (except this one, given it was only posted today) is epic rating on sup tg, a feat that few quests ever come close to and that, of the other REs, only Monster has also been able to accomplish.

You write good, mate.
>>
>>44784099
Reptilian waifu when?
>>
>>44784120
I feel bad that lizard has so few readers. Lamb's humor is fucking legendary
>>
>>44784146
Is it any good? It is a bit too long for reader to causally pick up now if you were not along for the ride. Sale it to me anon. Bold is cute paladin dumb bold. Sigil is adorable harpy being adorable. What is this?
>>
>>44784146
I got lost in the meta.
>>
>>44784146
Legendarily bad.
>>
>>44784130

>Sammy and Sunny collide in mid-flight
>start fighting over whose fault it was
>end up getting exhausted and stalemating, agree to meet up in a few days to settle it
>continuous string of fight-dates, never resolving the initial argument
>Their wedding rings have 'her fault' engraved on them
>>
>>44784120
I honestly have no idea how that happened, when I disappeared back in August they were all at 5 points, I checked back today and all were at 20 and I felt so ecstatic. I have only my loyal readers to thank for the honor.

>>44784130
Never, reptiles a shit, I find you a nice fluffy waifu.

>>44784218
Bad anon... I have enough /u/ in my life already...
>>
>>44784218
All of my yes.
>>
>>44784164
It's about an adorable Lizard Person, a pet iguana gets murdered by a rooster, then she comes back as a Lizardwoman. She learns how to survive in a swamp, murders birds and does some pretty funny stuff. It's light heated, easy to read and is really funny.
>>
>>44784254
I will trust you this once anon.
>>
>>44784239
Too much /u/? We can fix that.
>>
>>44784239
You can never have enough /u/
>>
>>44784164
>>44784254
She has also met Smokey the bear while high, Has a mom who is a poison mini-kaiju that is super sneaky, and has done lots of cool stuff that I will not spoiled unless asked,
>>
File: 1363399089364.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1363399089364.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>44784218
>enough /u/
>enough
>/u/
>>
>>44784239
>I find you a nice fluffy waifu.

Sigil promised!

Well our bro is off limit though. And we get to screen his future wife.
>>
>>44784261
I hope you tell me how you licked it next time
>>
>>44784239
Is Twincest /u/
>>
>>44784279
How can it be, that I, am the last unicorn?
>>
>>44784288
*liked
ugh
>>
>>44784291
Do we get to nitpick about twinsis' future husband too?
>>
>>44784331
Too bad all her fiances get dropped off cliffs.
>>
>>44784344
Only those who can climb back up are worthy.
>>
>>44784264
Is the cure more /u/?
>>
File: 1359952375222.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1359952375222.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>44784283
What have I done...

>>44784331
>>44784344
>>44784347
I would feel ashamed if you people didn't.

But seriously, I will introduce plenty of waifuable and husbandoable characters in the future. As for right now you are a child so please, don't think such naughty thoughts about your peers, oh wait, what? Revived from a teenager? Oh, never mind me then.
>>
>>44783937
THX 4 QUESTIN
>>
>>44784331
>>44784344
>>44784347
>Not just stealing the strongest human you find

Do you even harpy?
>>
>>44784380
If there's not a qt overweight character I might be miffed. equal opportunity
>>
>>44784375
No. Complete rem/u/val.
>>
>>44784380
Sigil, as per tradition, we need to guess what type of hawk is brother. Give us a clue.
>>
>>44784411
Dude.

The main character was one.
>>
>>44784411
Self cest?
>>
>>44784426
I know, she'd be sympathetic don't you think?
>>
>>44784411
Blech no thanks, Chubs are disgusting.
>>
>>44784434
More like being sympathetic and not judging by appearances.

>>44784449
I'm glad I know your shit opinion
>>
>>44784420
They're Eagles dude
>>
>>44784459
>I'm glad I know your shit opinion
Well excuse me, I don't like fat people or find them sexy.
>>
What we need here is squatting Slav harpy's that shout oi at passerbys
>>
File: Birb_cafe.jpg (534KB, 1740x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Birb_cafe.jpg
534KB, 1740x1254px
>>44784388
That's what Mom did.

>>44784420
Golden down feathers is all you are getting so far. Give it a day, or in lay mans terms, 7 threads.

>>44784411
Might be hard to find, but not impossible, after all the RE: world tech and societal level isn't supportive of people gaining weight like modern times. A noble maybe... if you can find one.

>>44784490
OI
>>
>>44784506

Remember, according to REQM monsters (or at least arachne, though they're longer lived than harpies so they probably actually develop SLOWER) become sexually and mentally mature at at the latest two years old, and are usually 'interested' a good bit before then. And also that they remain infertile for a good while longer than that.

Which means that young monsters go through a phase where they're very interested in sex and are incapable of getting pregnant / getting others pregnant.

Think about that for a second.

https://ask.fm/REQM/answers/118058724957

Don't know how applicable that is here, but just so you know.
>>
>>44784490
Heh

>>44784482
That's amazing and insightful, notice how no one else commented on that? You made yourself look like an ass, self-awareness is a virtue.
>>
>>44784506
Mom is truly a role model for us all.

Ain't a big deal just thought mixing it up would be nice
>>
>>44784532
Not everyone feels required to point out the obvious.
>>
>>44784522
That's a weird question to be answering from a standpoint of somebody who doesn't know what the fuck a monstergirl is.
>>
>>44784532
>You made yourself look like an ass
We're on /tg/, We're all asses here.
>>
>>44784549
Yet you did, and it's not obvious. People have different view points than you. Claiming that everyone has yours is fucking dumb. Just because you have internet anonymity doesn't mean you can't be judged for being an ass.

>>44784563
Eh, that's true enough
>>
>>44784522
I see... I see...

Also for the lot of you berating one another, I don't see the point. We all have kinks and shit seriously grow up and shitpost in the boards they belong. /r9k/ and /b/ and /out/
>>
>>44783937
FLIGHT SOON
>>
>>44783844
I liked the characterization enough to forgive the few attempts at DARKNESS. I kinda like the loving, cute kobold who defaults to hyperviolence when problems rear their ugly head.
>>
>>44784627
It's not so much for the kink bashing, as much as it is he triggered me when he made blanket statements like they're fact.

Sorry boss won't happen again
>>
>>44784627
>I don't see the point
I'm bored and it's more interesting than doing nothing? Plus we are going at each others throats really.
>>
>>44784594
See. Now you made yourself look like an ass, because I'm a different anon.
>>
>>44783937
Hope to see you soon, bud. Missed me some birbs.
>>
>>44784657
That's what saves it for me to, Lotus's characters were pretty great
>>
>>44784668
Aren't* Goddamnit.
>>
>>44784672
I want make a comeback but I just promised I wouldn't. So let it stand here I guess.

And yes I did make myself look like an ass, but we're all asses here
>>
>>44784668
Seemed pretty laid back to me
>>
>>44784721
See >>44784682
>>
>>44784650
Indeed, next thread perhaps, I wanted to devote a whole thread because I expect lots of yelling over names.

Alao, yeah. Sorry for interfereing, little tired tonight, heck if I was anon atm I'd probably be stirring the pot for a few cheep laughs. But now I feel I may go power mad. making anons quiet down? What is this?
>>
>>44784734
I was agreeing with you, I knew you typo'd
>>
>>44784736
Ain't no thing boss, ain't no thing

What game were you playing in the meta thing?
>>
>>44784749
Ah okay, Sorry, Hard to get context sometimes on the internet.
>>
>>44784796
Amen brother
>>
>>44784772
Punch Club. Just a new cheap game off steam. Sometimes I play Street Fighter or Blazblue when writing, a few times I've played Crusader Kings. Usually I'm drinking Mike's Hard lemonade.

These messages brought to you at no monetary gain for me.
>>
>>44784857
You excited for SFV? Looks pretty good to me, I got my new PS4 and everything
>>
>>44784891
Yeah, it looks really good. My friends are still going to kick my ass though. But hey, I may git gud eventually.
>>
>>44784943
I feel you man, I'm shit a street fighter. Ony fighting game I'm good at is Killer Instinct, and only because I've been playing since day 1
>>
File: Owl harpy.jpg (99KB, 516x722px) Image search: [Google]
Owl harpy.jpg
99KB, 516x722px
>>44783937
>come back next time for more Harpy adventures
>And I'll see you all some time next week..

I'm keeping my eye on you Sigil. You'd better deliver.
>>
It was nice to see this quest again.

It's always sad when quests die.
>>
>>44786195
Amen brother, Amen
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.