[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diesel punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 440px-Diesel_Forces.jpg (53KB, 440x555px) Image search: [Google]
440px-Diesel_Forces.jpg
53KB, 440x555px
Any diesel punk ideas, lads?
>>
>>44757169
OK, how about this

You're on a plane.
>>
Hitler has a robot arm.
>>
>>44757766
I'm listening, dubs dude
>>
>>44757855
They're zombies on it.
>>
File: CotS.jpg (129KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
CotS.jpg
129KB, 1000x885px
>>44757169
Dieselpunk Fantasy for you, right here anon.
>>
>>44757169
Large walkers that have a rocket punch due to shooting pressurized gas and diesel into a combustion chamber in the arms. Their legs have a similar system but it's used to give a rocket jump.
>>
>>44757169
Stop adding "punk" to all your retrofuturistic bullshit
>>
I'm not the one who makes the names
>>
Russian invades Europe with robots
>>
What's your major theme?
>WW2 imperialism?
>fascism versus communism versus liberty?
>HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?
>hey guys here's some monkeys with robot arms. Also they are nazis and have guns. Fight them with your big guns and airships. Or something
>>
>>44758184
As the "you are on a plane" said i thought about doing all of it on a plane, you can't land and the fuel is enought for 7 days, then i thought about putting some deepshit drama on it. I don't know, that is what my mind Came with, i'm unproductive today and I don't have anything solid about it
>>
>>44758272
Okay, so the plane was on a mission. The mission, which the PCs are to carry out, was to extradite a brilliant researcher for your country's government. However, you foiled a rival grab attempt on the researcher and now have prisoners with you. You need to pump them for information, foil their escape attempt and land the plane with no casualties.
>>
File: robots storm winter palace.jpg (91KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
robots storm winter palace.jpg
91KB, 620x349px
>>44758099
No, russian revolution with robots/walkers
>>
>>44757169
the year is 1963. the Neo-Nazi Empire is currently deadlocked in South America, having lost the homeland to the British-Russian Alliance and all their African holdings to the New Ottoman Caliphate. while they control vast swaths of the continent, Mexico and Cuba, backed in secret by the US, have effectively halted their advance along the Panama Canal, resulting in an uneasy cease-fire.

blockades surround the nation, fires run wild in the amazon, fuel reserves are running low, and there seems to be no shortage of pockets of resistance across the Reich. and in the middle of all this, a serial killer is on the loose in the wine-production county of Northern Chile, where you currently reside. while the murders appear to be random, there might be more forces at work than a simple knife...
>>
>>44757169
Stop misusing the word "punk" you dingus
>>
File: broken link girl.jpg (20KB, 360x318px) Image search: [Google]
broken link girl.jpg
20KB, 360x318px
>>44758021
>>44758462
>mfw "dieselpunk" has been in use longer than these posters have been alive
>>
>>44758566
seriously. you'd think they'd never thought of a sub-genre before.
>>
File: Leviathan.jpg (2MB, 1600x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan.jpg
2MB, 1600x1311px
>>44757169
>>
>>44758375
You... I like the way you think
>>
>>44758375
on the other side of the globe, Vietnam has continued to expand its influence, creating puppet stats of Laos, Thailand, Burma, Indonesia and Malaysia. although China and Japan continue to hold it in check, Vietnam's alliances with the New Ottoman Caliphate, India and Australia prevent any overt combat from taking place.

seeking new opportunities for expansion, the ruling council has declared that they shall begin trade negotiations with the Neo-Nazi Empire, and although other world powers might disagree, Vietnam's highly experimental new fleet might just be the thing that breaks the US' control over the South Pacific.

you are just a simple bartender in the city of Singapore, but you hear things. things that make you unable to sleep. if war finally breaks out, you aren't sure Vietnam can protect its people...
>>
>>44757169
009-1: Cyborgs in a almost eternal cold war.
>>
>>44759214
I like that way of thinking my negro
>>
>>44757766
>>44757923
>>44758272
>>44758349
So that movie about society being reduced to the occupants of a train (snowblind i think?) except instead of a train it's a massive airship.

And the airship is running out of diesel.

Ain't no fossils in the sky, bucko
>>
>>44759699
What about bird's fossils
>>
>>44759762
Anon, those are dinosaurs.

dieselship vs quetzalcoatlus?
>>
>>44759833
Why would they fight, why can't they just be friends and go get some oil together?
>>
>>44760392
For dieselpunks to live, the dinosaurs must die.
>>
>>44760392
It's because of propaleo unions like yours that I have to deal with pteradactyl shit every day on the way to work.
>>
OKAY GUYS GET THIS

WE'RE IN A PLANE...

....ON THE MOON
>>
>>44760586
I don't know man, though decision... I bet on the Dieselsaurus
>>
File: TAG31049.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
TAG31049.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.