[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cure for vampirism ingredients

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: JVC0wxi.png (615KB, 825x1022px) Image search: [Google]
JVC0wxi.png
615KB, 825x1022px
Sup /tg/, one of my players has recently been bitten by a vampire and the party is going to cure him, I have stuck in a plot device that lets him treat the symptoms for X amount of weeks and I need some interesting ingredients for the party to obtain to make the potion. The more strange, wonderful and bloody awkward to obtain the better.

Cheers
>>
The vampire's left sock, filled with river stones.
>>
Orphan tears is always a good one. Goat bile is another one.
>>
>>44735081
What about bile from a orphan goat?
>>
>>44735125
Not that guy, but I like it.
>>
>>44735037

Holy Water blessed by a faithless priest.
Sunlight caught in a glass vial.
Ashes of the vamp's sire.
Wolfsbane
Yew branch ground to dust while still fresh.
>>
File: 1450117525439.png (188KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
1450117525439.png
188KB, 373x327px
>>44735159
Love it!
>>
A largescale Busby Berkeley style musical number.
>>
>>44735037
Wooden Stake and a fun day in the sun
>>
>>44735037
Kill the head vampire
Make him read the bible
Starve him of blood
Give him blood, but only from Lawful Good Paladins who do so willingly and they bless their blood beforehand
Holy Water Bath
Semen consumption
>>
>>44735313
but their quite far away from the coast, and we are trying to stop him eating people
>>
>>44735037
anything that goes against the party's ideals in order to obtain it.

If the party is really good maybe something that requires murder.

This will force the party to evaluate just how far they are willing to go to achieve this goal and even if they are cured of vampirism they can never be cured of the guilt
>>
>>44735037
The Holy Stake to kill the Head Vampire, enough unicorn blood for a complete transfusion, and special gum to erode the fangs.
>>
>>44735630
Aha yes, I like that one alot
>>
>>44735037
Vampirism is a curse one way or another. Give them an assortment of random materials for a ritual and refuse to reveal the final ingredient before they've completed it up till that point. Then reveal that final piece to by for the vampire to kill and feel guilt for it to prove they are still human in soul. And it has to be genuine guilt that one cannot bluff through no matter what. After that he must down wolfsbane infused holy water by the bucket load while reciting holy mantras and then to ensure the vampirism is truly gone he must atone for his sins one way or another.
>>
>>44735747
This, love it, keep them coming! I want my players to need prescribed medication to deal with this shit
>>
Finely ground whale bones.

Whale blubber.

Whale blood.

Fuck him up senpai. Make him have a vampire heart attack from all the fat.
>>
File: FAMINE.jpg~original.jpg (59KB, 383x541px) Image search: [Google]
FAMINE.jpg~original.jpg
59KB, 383x541px
>>44735899
>he becomes a fatsucker

And thus a billion-dollar business is born.
>>
>>44735961
Is that picture from a set?
>>
>>44736008
>>
File: good_omens___humans_by_jdillon82.jpg (448KB, 1200x1116px) Image search: [Google]
good_omens___humans_by_jdillon82.jpg
448KB, 1200x1116px
>>44736048
>>
>>44736048
Thanks!
>>
>>44735037
Ten good deeds and ten sacrifices. Saving someones life, giving away his wealth etc. It could backfire horribly for more plothooks.
>>
How about the same as when forging gleipnir?

The sound of a cat's footfall
The beard of a woman
The roots of a mountain
The sinews of a bear
The breath of a fish
The spittle of a bird

Even more so look at Buffy the vampire slayer. Spike, a nasty vamp, decided to get his soul back and had to go through trials of different sorts. Like walking through an entire hall filled with crosses, filled with fire, something about jumping into a sea of holy water in order to get a holy symbol that burned any vampire who touched it.

Or how about a walkabout in the holy plane?
>>
>>44735037
foreskin
>>
>>44735037
Werewolf blood.
The party has to figure out who is the werewolf, and if they are not diplomatic they have to fight him/her for the blood.
>>
>>44735065
Yeah then beat it our of the party memeber
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.