[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D 5e General: SRD Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 39

File: temmie want that.png (2KB, 411x347px) Image search: [Google]
temmie want that.png
2KB, 411x347px
>Core rulebooks, adventure modules, Unearthed Arcana
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>OGL and SRD for 5e!
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/systems-reference-document-srd

The OGL and SRD for 5e are here! Highlights:
>standard OGL for 3rd-party publishers
>free SRD is in PDF format, contains the full PHB rules with limited subclasses, subraces, and spells, more stuff from the MM and DMG than the basic rules
>the "DM's Guild" is a powered-by-DrivethruRPG with more flexibility to use stuff owned by Wizards
>>
File: 1445025772858.png (130KB, 668x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445025772858.png
130KB, 668x500px
>>44731091
>Posting Undertale
>>
File: temmie you think this is a joke.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
temmie you think this is a joke.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>44731120
>>
File: 1445239421393.png (241KB, 455x482px) Image search: [Google]
1445239421393.png
241KB, 455x482px
>>44731132
I attempt to seduce you.
>>
File: ogle-madness-ii.jpg (102KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
ogle-madness-ii.jpg
102KB, 600x384px
>>44731091
>OGL full PHB rules

ogle.jpg

>Bring on the d20 tidal wave of shit products, I am braced
>>
TOPIC QUESTION (since OP didn't ask one)

>player
What was your first PC in 5e?

>DM
how do you like to do your Wilderness campaigns?
>>
>>44731238
>What was your first PC in 5e?
I converted my first ever 3.5 character (a dick-ass rogue). He played pretty well, though I got away from the stealing everything that wasn't tied down bullshit in exchange for being a smooth-talking piece of garbage.
>>
We just had 15 years of "why not just play it in houseruled D&D?" with the 3.5 OGL, and now it happens again with 5e.

At least 5e isn't a terrible game, but FFS.

Fuck everything. I hope that combined with the slow as molasses release schedule it bites them in the ass. It won't, but I'm still hoping.
>>
>>44731238
Dragon Bloodline Drow Sorcerer. Emphasis on Charisma and Dexterity. Don't remember the ability scores. Edgy past of being kicked out of the family of dragon hunters because I'm part dragon myself, then lived off the rest as a hermit on the mountains, until a cult attacked me. Thus, I stepped out of my comfort zone to search for the core of the cult and find out what the heck did they want from me.

I joined whilst the initial group was recruiting people to fight off a dragon of yet unknown nature on an asediated keep. I gave them my knowledge on dragons to point that it was a lightning breed. The leader of the group, a paladin, got himself almost killed by rushing head-on to the dragon, so after we made the dragon flee, no one said anything, but I started most of the group decisions as unproclaimed leader.
>>
>>44731120
What's wrong with Undertale?
>>
>>44731238
Warforged Monk (Open Palm)/Cleric (War) named Vigil.

Was on a crusade to find out why he was created. Until that time, he made it his guiding philosophy to perfect himself as a weapon to bring an end to war.
>>
In the SRD I'm finding it odd that the basic set races have only one subrace each when the free basic rules have two subraces each for demihumans. Not to mention more backgrounds, why is there only the Acolyte background in the SRD?
>>
>SRD doesn't have all the archetypes in it
That's pretty fucking lame.

>>44731238
>First PC in 5e
A wood elf fighter that's specced for swordplay but uses a bow until shit gets dire enough to need the extra damage.
>>
>>44731091
>another shitty OP

Seriously, stop. Whoever you are, let other people make them from now on. You're terrible at this.
>>
So whats up with this DMs Guild? I can sell houserules or something?
>>
>>44731459
Overplayed, overrated and overmillenial'd.
>>
>>44731723
I think so?

http://www.dmsguild.com/whatisdmsguild.php
>>
>>44731459
There are roving packs of hateful anons who shit on the new hot thing, whatever it may be.
>>
>>44731743
>Optionally PWYW
Hmm, I wonder how well that would work. Probably better for already cheap things.
>>
I have never played monks, and I would like to start to do so. My group has a paladin who wants to focus on healing, a rogue, a wizard, and a bard; how could the monk fit in there to provide utility?
>>
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/170756/DD-Denizens-Underdark-Monsters

$5 for 6 monsters? These prices are ridiculous
>>
>>44731848
Open hand for mobile beatdowns, positioning and stuns.
>>
File: murder hobo.png (835KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
murder hobo.png
835KB, 1200x1697px
>>44731120
>not posting Undertale
>>
>>44731911
I forget the company but someone was selling packs of monsters for 2 bux a pop, that seemed far more reasonable.

Of course, these monster may be some complicated boss monsters with fancy lair actions and nice artwork, so maybe it isn't that bad of a deal? Doubt it, though.
>>
>>44731632
Not even OP, but have been: fuck you. Make it yourself*.

*In the event that you're the 13yo CoD tier shitposter yesterday, kindly disregard this directive.
>>
File: 1425329774008-1.jpg (365KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1425329774008-1.jpg
365KB, 700x990px
So i'm gonna play princess of the apocalypse.
DM allowed use of the sword coast splat, so was thinking druid (circle of the moon) and monk multiclass.
How many levels of each should I get? and what monastery order goes well with druid?
Alternatively tell me about druids, is my first time playing a caster
>>
>>44731966
It's looks like we've got some chucklefucks always racing to be the ones to make the general, and these same chucklefucks are the kind of morons who are best kept silent.

Want me to make the next couple of generals, to show how it's done? Gladly, if it gets you gigglemonkeys to quit making these shit OP's just because they're guaranteed to be bumped for 300+ posts.
>>
>>44731238
My first PC in 5e?

A wood elf Red Dragon sorc.
Folk hero who went into a suicidal charge and managed to pierce the heart of the adult red dragon that attacked his home-town with a spear.
As is custom among the townspeople he was given the heart of the dragon to feast on since he was the one to kill it (huntsman tradition).
A day later he found his body was now ripped and he could shoot around fire from his hands.
Later he became the target of some slave hunters that wanted to sell him to the first boss the party was supposed to beat ( a mage who wants to research the origin of different magics and is capturing people to experiment on).
>>
So how are people gonna feel when someone posts house rules here for review, gets a lot of help, then turns around and sells five bucks for it on dms guild?
>>
>>44731238

Dark elf rogue (thief), chaotic good. Coincidentally this is my first D&D character and my first time playing D&D as a player - I'd been Forever DM'd previously, any other chance to be a player was never with D&D, but instead with Star Wars, SpyCraft 1.0, World of Ow I Stubbed My Toe (we...didn't take it seriously enough to call it a World of Darkness), or the like.
>>
>>44732035
Do it every time, and make it just before the previous thread dies.
>>
>>44732046
Happy that I was able to help someone.
>>
>>44731984
A friendly tip for you regarding the module; Go to the tavern and accept the woman's request.
>>
>>44731238
>player
Does a Next playtest character count? I played in an earlier version of the DnD Next playtest with a fighter, and it was the most boring thing ever. It almost turned me off of 5E as a whole, took me a while to give it a second chance and decide it was okay.

>how do you like to do your Wilderness campaigns?
I don't.
>>
>>44731984
The overlap between moon druids and monks of any type is minimal due to Exact Words in the RAW:

- Martial arts does not work with most beast attacks when wild shaped: bites and claws are specifically not unarmed strikes, and aren't Monk Weapons either.
- Unarmored defense is, in many cases, nullified by natural armor (natural armor is not the same as unarmored). You have to choose your AC.

At the end of the day, you won't be that MAD, but your class features won't synergize well unless you have a very permissive DM. That said, the teleporting ninja bear (moonDru + shadowMonk) is a popular gimmick build.
>>
>>44731848
Open hand for stunning opponents or knocking them down.
You can also go Sun Monk and punch people at a 10 m range with radiant attacks.
But what i'd pick is the Long Death Monk so you can tank in melee while the others do the damage dealing.
>>
>>44732035
>just because they're guaranteed to be bumped for 300+ posts.
> keeping score
Back to >>>/reddit/
>>
File: Human Subraces.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Human Subraces.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Anyway. First attempt to make a pretty PDF. Ran into a few problems vis-a-vis I don't have a PDF converter myself, so I needed to use online ones.

Can someone tell me,
1) Why free PDF converters don't preserve font;
2) Is there any free PDF converter that does;
3) I'm gonna end up blowing money on something I won't use very often, aren't I?
>>
>>44732120
> Print
> Adobe PDF
Real, real difficult, anon.
>>
>>44732145
>Adobe
>Needs a subscription

So I'll be spending money on something I won't use very often, then.
>>
Anybody else gearing up to to DM's Guild stuff?

Going to port a race I made for PF and write a background and a class archetype to go with it.
>>
I'm reading SCAG and I'm confused
>Lythari. The Ly'Tel'Quessir have the ability to polymorph into wolves. Unlike werewo lves, lythari don't have a hybrid form and aren't afflicted by a curse. They dwell together in secretive packs, primarily in wolf form, living free in the deep wilds of the world.
What elf subrace are these supposed to belong to? wood elves?
>>44732096
That sounds fun, I was considering shadow monk + rogue to be a ninja.
>>
>>44732119
The only people who would discourage other people from revealing how fags think and why they do things would be the exact fags who are hoping that they're retardation isn't as transparent as it is.
>>
>>44732223
The Lythari are their own subrace.
>>
>>44732196
It's an onboard feature in MS office and OpenOffice.

Also, >>>/g/.

Also also, your brew is trash.
>>
>>44732245
>Also also, your brew is trash.

You're just mad because you didn't stat out morlocks first.
>>
>>44732228
> ITT: underaged b&.
He's back.
>>
Female human rogue/bard
Thief of the charismatic con-artist type. Got dragged into the adventure after managing to steal the macguffin from the slightly dumb paladin leading the party (whose player was half in on it). GM was pretty cool about it all, told the group he'd be bringing in another player to play a recurring villain, but then my character ended up realising what the macguffin was and joined the heroes.
10/10 campaign.
>>
File: Smug Amazon Girl.jpg (22KB, 272x340px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Amazon Girl.jpg
22KB, 272x340px
I got a 5th level Wizard with 20 Int. According to the PHB:

"You prepare the Iist of wizard spells that are available for you to cast. To do so, choose a number of wizard spells from your spellbook equal to your Intelligence modifier + your wizard leveI (minimum of one spell). The spells must be of a leveI for which you have spell slots"

That means I can prepare 10 spells but the Spell Slots table say that I can cast 9 (divided between 1, 2 and 3 levels, according to the table).

What the eff, do I lost 1 spell that can be prepared or how does this work? this has been bugging me since I started the character.
>>
>>44732257
Neither did you: monster manual already has Grimlocks covered.
>>
>>44732281
I have a friend who just started playing a caster for the first time, he was similarly weirded out. I'll break your spellcasting down for you in a couple minutes.
>>
>>44732283
Grimlocks aren't morlocks.

To expand, the original Time Machine had morlocks as an advanced and intelligent race with vast machines built underground, with an entire society to them. The Time Ships, the more-or-less official sequel by Stephen Baxter (it was authorized by Wells' estate) even has the morlocks building a Dyson ring around the Earth.

Grimlocks in D&D, meanwhile, are just orcs, but (deeper) underground. Dumb and stupid.
>>
>>44732339
*By around the Earth I of course mean around the sun. Mea culpa.
>>
>>44732339
>Grimlocks aren't morlocks.
You really aren't familiar with Wizards' practice of stealing from everyone, are you?

>Grimlocks in D&D, meanwhile, are just orcs, but (deeper) underground. Dumb and stupid.
Grimlocks are degenerate humans. They always have been. Because they're morlocks by another name.

Maybe do some book reading before you try brewing next time, hey?
>>
>>44732281
your prepped spells in 5e are basically every spell you have access to that day. your spell slots are how you can use those prepped spells - basically your 'uses' of those spells, at various levels of power.

so, if you've got, say, magic missile, you can cast it at 1st level, 2nd level, or 3rd level, at it's respective power, by expending a slot. you don't lose access to magic missile by casting it - you just burn a slot.

this means you don't prep a spell at a given level, or prep multiple instances of the same spell because you want to use it more than once - you just get to have access to various spells and have leeway to juice up your spells by using higher-level slots when you choose to cast.

it's a nice system, it gives you enough room to adapt to a situation while still requiring choice and prep beforehand to do well.

i didn't catch this stuff at first either, just like many things in 5th edition, because i just assumed they worked the way they did in, say, pathfinder or 3.5 and they don't. had to read the core books carefully to notice a lot of the stuff i was just kind of taking for granted. :s
>>
>>44732411
To be fair, it's not just Wizards. TSR did it, GW does it, Paizo does it...

Fantasy is dead.
>>
>>44732281
The name "spell slots" is very misleading. Spells are not assigned to slots. It really makes more sense to call them something like "spell points." They are a resource you consume when casting a spell, with a number of points assigned to a certain spell level.

Different spells require a certain slot level, but that requirement is a minimum; you can cast, say, a level 1 spell in a level 3 slot and it will work fine. Many spells with dice-based effects will even get bonuses when used this way (the specific effect will be included in the spell's description).

"Preparing spells" refers to your character setting up a number of spells that you can choose to cast at a given time. You will set these spells up during a long rest, i.e.: 8 or more contiguous hours of rest. If you want to cast one of the spells in your list, all you expend is the spell slot of your choosing. The spell is not removed from your list because of your casting.
>>
>>44732244
yeah but, what I meant is, sun and moon elves use high elves racial traits, so I thought the wolf elves would have the wood elves racials or something
>>
>>44732411
>You really aren't familiar with Wizards' practice of stealing from everyone, are you?

I am aware of it, but the grimlocks and morlocks don't really bear a resemblence to each other beyond "subterranean humanoids". They bear about as much resemblance to the source material beyond that as D&D trolls do to troll dolls.

Oh, and TSR's the one that did the stealing, WotC just inherited the theft.

>>44732462
Paizo, on the other hand, actually got back into the theft business in a big way, and it's awesome because the specific things they seem to be raiding is Edgar Rice Burroughs and the Barsoom series.
>>
>>44732513
>Paizo, on the other hand, actually got back into the theft business in a big way, and it's awesome because the specific things they seem to be raiding is Edgar Rice Burroughs and the Barsoom series.
Paizo does not deserve credit just because they're more discerning in their choices of who to pillage fluff from.
>>
>>44732281
There's also a type of spell called a Ritual, which is really cool. You'll be able to tell them apart from other spells by the tag next to their name in the spell descriptions list. They're things like Detect Magic, Speak with Animals, etc. out of combat effects. As long as you have them prepared, you can change their casting time to 10 minutes in exchange for not expending a spell slot on casting. This means you can't cast them in a higher slot, but few if any rituals would actually get anything out of it.

Also, cantrips never consume slots, so I'd suggest taking at least one offensive cantrip as a reliable source of damage.
>>
>>44732513
>grimlocks and morlocks don't really bear a resemblence to each other beyond "subterranean humanoids"
- subterranean
- formerly-human
- cannibalistic
- evil
- emerge from their caves only to hunt

The magazine contributor who created the Grimlock, flat-out said it was a Morlock when they were first published.

You're not special.
>>
>>44731238
A Warforged Wizard named MG-183 (clever, I know).

I ran him as a blasty evoker who didn't take shit from anyone and promptly realized blast spells were pretty awful most of the time. After reading through a few guides online (including treantmonk's) I decided to respec as a Forest Gnome illusion/battlefield control wizard and had so much more fun. Now my favorite character archetype is the typical summoner/illusionist/conjurer wizard with some crafting ability thrown in.

DM let me change characters because everybody agreed doing less damage than the ranger on a much more limited ammo availability was kinda sad to watch.
>>
>>44732566
Mmn, I disagree, but that's neither here nor there.

Point being: Grimlocks and morlocks are not the same thing just because they have "lock" in their name. Grimlocks have an INT penaltiy, for Chrissake, while again, morlocks can build Dyson rings and space ships.
>>
>>44732680
>>morlocks can build Dyson rings and space ships.
>didn't even read the book he's citing
>>
>>44732727
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Time_Ships

>"A sequel to The Time Machine by H. G. Wells, it was officially authorised by the Wells estate to mark the centenary of the original's publication."
>>
If you had read either book, you'd know they're not the same Morlocks.
-- TM Morlocks are the cannibals, and it's explicitly left ambiguous as to whether they actually know how to maintain their machinery at all.
-- TTS Morlocks are Morlocks as they would have existed without the Eloi. They aren't cannibals, they live on the surface, and they have the beginnings of a Dyson Sphere. The whole book is a wank on communism and how the whole world would be better if we all just murdered the upper class.
>>
>>44731091
So what exactly does this mean? Licensed 3rd party materials and people selling their homebrewed content like paid mods at microtransaction-tier pricing?
>>
>>44732862
>>44732859
> where my carats gone
>>
>>44732869
Basically yeah. There's an option on the site for pay-what-you-want, which I'm guessing will be the norm for most small content
>>
Somewhere that guy who made the terrible Rune Magic homebrew is pissing and shitting in his adult diaper.
>>
>>44732862
>and it's explicitly left ambiguous as to whether they actually know how to maintain their machinery at all.

"Ambiguous" means that they could know. I've always taken the belief that they do, because among other things I don't like Warhammer 40K's idea that a society can build something that can last for thousands of years but then forget how it works on a societal level.

The Morlocks of the original never gave me any reason to think that they're markedly less intelligent than humans; the Time Traveler doesn't see much of them, in any event.

Regardless, morlocks of TM or morlocks of TS are still morlocks. The morlocks of TS may or may not live in a more primitive state but that doesn't mean they're less intelligent - an educated person from 200 AD would have no idea how an iPod or a car or something works, but that doesn't make them less intelligent, simply less informed.
>>
So this is the power of the DMs Guild?
>>
>>44732947
> Gee, coach, you sure do like moving them goalposts
>>
>>44732947
Actually, the average IQ just a few hundred years ago would clock in at 50 today.
People were both less educated and less intelligent back then. Stimulation during childhood is what leads to intelligence, and public schools actually do a good job of getting children to grow big brains.
>>
So I have stopped playing the D&D since I've moved, and I'm really getting the itch to play again, my buddy about 4 hours away is wanting to play as well and I'm thinking of doing something on Roll20, is it possible to do a 1 player game?
>>
>>44732120
>human sub-races
Cool. Will anon use "blacks" or something?
>ape-man
oh-oh..... oh. ok.

That pdf is too scenario specific, anon.
>>
>>44732046
>and sells five bucks for it on dms guild?

Thanks, keep the change, buddy.

>are you really that poor that you would be jealous over $5?
>>
>>44732990
>Actually, the average IQ just a few hundred years ago would clock in at 50 today.

Which is why I said "educated", not "average". I'm aware that the average person was less intelligent than today for various reasons, but this wouldn't extend to the child of, say, a Roman senator, who would have been well-fed (protein for the brain) and well-educated by today's standards.

>>44732986
What goal post have I moved? I've said that grimlocks are nor morlocks. There's an official entire book where they don't resemble grimlocks (The Time Ships), and the original work (The Time Machine) is more than ambiguous enough to leave room for doubt.
>>
>>44732046
>Hey, I helped with that! Cool!
>>
>>44732953
That's fucking terrible. Holy shit.
>>
>>44732953
I thought it as a joke, anon,ut then I checked wizards page.... goddammit, wizards!
>>
If people spent half as much time developing and testing the homebrew instead of designing intricate tables and adding in graphics and formatting their autistic layouts, maybe they wouldn't all suck.
>>
I want to be fugged by a whole party as a qt kobold
>>
>>44731091
Wait... they are charging for the ADVENTURERS LEAGUE shit?!?
>>
>>44733137
>>44733178
>>
>>44733066
I think there are more implications than that, although that may not be what the other anon is concerned about. I'm just concerned that it'll lead to something akin to paid mods in video games, where content producers are making really shitty content and then selling it for like 5 bucks or something.

Basically what I'm expecting is microtransactions, Things will never be priced fairly when it's just a class here, or a couple of monsters there being sold at a time.

When you get to the point where you've spent as much money as a PHB costs, and all you've got are like 20 pages of content, you might better see my point.

But who knows, I'm probably overblowing how this is gonna wind up. I don't think high profile homebrewing is anywhere close to the size or type of community as the video game modding community. I'm sure there won't even be that much content for sale for a very long time.
>>
>>44733058
>oh-oh..... oh. ok.

Doing things like "blacks" and "reds" and whatnot, in addition to being really really racist, also presents two problems:
1) Modern ideas of race are based on, well, modern ideas, particularly once you start trying to add in any kind of scientific basis to it. They don't fit in with high fantasy, at least not in my opinion
2) "Real" world races don't necessarily track into fantasy worlds. It doesn't make much sense to have an "African" race in a world that doesn't have an Africa.

So, the intent is to have human subraces that can fit into generic fantasy.

The Ape-Men were inspired by Conan the Barbarian. They represent, as outlined, primitive humans. It's worth noting here that in "The Hyborian Genesis" Howard outlined that ALL humans came up from apes and can regress to ape form, regardless of race: after Atlantis sank, its survivors devolved to an ape-like state for millennia before eventually evolving back up into the Cimmerians (Conan's race), who would be destined to devolve to apes again and then again evolve back up into apes. Further the "Hyborian Genesis" makes note of ape-men living beyond the Arctic Circle in Conan's time who would eventually evolve up to become the Aryans, Germans, and Nords.

So it's not restricted to blacks, in other words.

High Men are meant to stand in for primordial humans of greater substance but also greater arrogance than modern humans that are found in a lot of myths. Atlanteans, Numenorians, antediluvians like folk like Enos, Kenan, Mahalalel, Methuselah, and Lamech from the Bible, and so on.

Morlocks are mostly there because I like morlocks.
>>
>>44733232
The edge.... really, Im kinda salty right now.
>>
>>44733235
I don't know. I think we'll be sharing our PDFs here like we always have, and homebrewing is alive and well,just still mostly focused on 3.PF. As more of them abandon Paizo I expect them to come to 5e.
>>
>>44733113
>What goal post have I moved?
Are you fucking serious?

> I made Morlocks first!
> Grimlocks aren't Morlocks, they're Orcs!
> OK, they're not Orcs, but they're still not Morlocks.
> Look, I read a book! They have machines!
> But in the totally-not-marxist OFFISHEL SEQUIL, they know how to use them.
> well, that's not how I feel about it. I'll even take a dig at 40k to prove how highbrow I am!

I'll do us both a favor and not break down why there's nothing mechanically interesting about playing you Morlock, but shit, dude, you're like the dalai lama of middle-school debate teams.
>>
>>44733235
If that bcomes reality, than I will gladly pirate the shit out of it.
>>
>>44733276
*>to devolve to apes again and then again evolve back up into apes

I meant to say "devolve to apes again and then again evolve back up into the Celts".

Mea culpa, again.
>>
>>44733232
8 Megs

File Size guy is not gonna be happy.
>>
>>44733276
>its not restricted to blacks
yes, that was pretty clean on the first line of description.
>>
>>44733297
I'm planning to release some thing as pwyw, so it wouldn't bother me none.
>>
>>44733232
>>44732953
On the upside, it means the standard isn't too hard to top.

>>44733235
I dunno, I imagine people here at least will still drop their pdfs off even if they're charging for it elsewhere.
And there's always going to be people ripping pdfs, anyway.
>>
>>44733289
> Grimlocks aren't Morlocks, they're Orcs!

I haven't changed that stance, though. Grimlocks functionally are orcs, just with a different name. They aren't meaningfully distinct except in terms of game statistics.

> But in the totally-not-marxist OFFISHEL SEQUIL, they know how to use them.

I never said The Time Ships wasn't Marxist. It totally is, but Marxist or not, it is official.

In The Time Machine, it is "ambiguous" whether or not they know how to use them, to use the words of the person who I was discussing this with (you?). If it's ambiguous, then they totally could know how to use them. We are, as I said, only given a perspective on one group of morlocks as see through the eyes of one person who can't even speak their language.
>>
>>44733351
yeah, Matthew Mercer didn't really do too well with those
>>
>>44732953
gunslingers, warlocks, and psionics are gay senpai.
>>
>>44733232
>>44732953
Know what? Fuck it, our bar isnt as low as wizards, /5eg/!
Hell, we should really put up some good work, sell to wizards and use the money to fund some shit we like.
Or just start shitting out tupid ideas, like magical girl path for wizards and warlocks, EVAs, samurai sorcerer monk, psycotropic obliterator and shit.
Hell, we could make better mystics/psyonics than they, faster too.
>>
>>44732462
Fantasy has been about re-interpreting ancient fiction/myths since forever. This is nothing new.
>>
>>44733289
Oh, as an addendum. If the morlocks as I posted them aren't interesting to play as, do you have any suggestions to change them so they are?
>>
>>44733345
You're ok, anon.
>>
>>44733383
I feel there is definitely money to be made selling pants-on-head retarded content.
>>
>>44733399
Thank you. I hope my content is, at least. Working on a couple ranger archetypes.
>>
>>44733220
You that guy that draws sexualized kobold toddlers in the drawthread? I fucking hate you dude.
>>
>>
>>44733429
>new ranger archetype
you're a box of pleasant surprises, arent you?
>>
>>44733465
they didn't even use the right fonts
>>
>>44733465
is that pay as much as you want or you are just being really cool?
>>
>>44733465
>>44733232
>>44732953
Why are they hurting me like this?
What did I ever do to them?!
>>
>>44732953
>>44733137
Alright I'll bite. Is it just the balancing issue for this? Should be more than just an archetype?
>>44733232
At least we all agree on this one.
>>
>>44733446
I...what? No. I just want to be the kobold slut.
>>
>>44733498
PWYW
>>
>>44733383
>>44733424
This sounds like a plan.
So, what classes/subclasses do you guys think we should make? Elemental Sorcerers? Alchemists? Psions?
>>
>>44731091
Is that OGL shit going to the drive?
>>
WHELP BOYS TIME TO MAKE SOME DO$$$$$$H
>>
>>44733311
Honestly, I'm not letting it bother me anymore. If anything, I've noticed that the general quality of a homebrew has an inverse relationship with file size, so it actually saves a lot of time that would otherwise be wasted reading trash brews. Judging by the other comments on >>44733232, for example, it's not a terrible metric.

I suppose this revelation means I owe you all an apology: I am sorry, /5eg/, for being an insufferable sperg.

>>44731091
I was waiting for this mostly because I wanted to know the limits on open-sourcing. I'm planning to release all of my group's setting stuff for free through a web SRD anyway, so I guess it's good to know I could set up a Patreon and not get sued.
>>
>>44733532
>elemental sorcerers
nigga, if you thinking geanie origin sorcerer... Im in!
I for one vote for making quality stuff, but we can make some funny shit too.
If anyone publish wwatever we do, should add a " Thank you, /tg/!" or something!
>>
>>44733011

Yes, but generally better to have more as it can get kind of dull without more people to bounce off of.
>>
>>44733232
>>44732953
Matt Mercer of critical roll made these, not wizards. Really questioning some of the choices he made for these.

Also "blood hunter" sounds like something a 12 year old would come up with.

Thoughts on balance?
>>
File: paladin art.jpg (72KB, 479x651px) Image search: [Google]
paladin art.jpg
72KB, 479x651px
>>44731238

Human Paladin that worshiped Tempus. Was a member of the Order of the Steel Fang which is basically the military arm of the Tempuran church. He had the rank of Rauthat, which was Swordmaster. Pretty much an Oath of Vengeance Paladin that swung around a Greatsword for the glory of Tempus, the Lord of Battles.

His greatsword had the etchings of Tempus' Orders in the fuller. "Be fearless. Never turn away from a fight. Obey the rules of war."

Sadly the DM left or just stopped running it. I think I might recreate him one day. I had lots of fun.
>>
>>44733672
Blood Hunter keeps delivering the edge.
>>
Anyone got and funny/cool Kobold stories?
>>
Isn't blood hunter just a witcher
>>
>>44733518
>Alright I'll bite. Is it just the balancing issue for this? Should be more than just an archetype?

Personally: The guns are terrible. The standard gun costs 250 gold, 5 times as much as a Longbow, only does 1 more damage, but has reload 4, and can misfire. You don't even have quick-clear like the PF Gunslinger.

Your damage features are also pretty meh, and in general, you'd be better off being a battlemaster with guns, as that doesn't require you to pump wis.
>>
>>44733383
But Bladesingers are basically already magical girls.
>>
>>44733750
> The truth comes out
But no, Anons who insist on playing Witchers: you're not edgy.
>>
>>44733532
What do we need?

Elemental path clerics would be cool.
Maybe some planescape ranger and druid?
Geanie sorcerers.
Barbarian with spells (the one we have needs some twitching)
Non-ranged low armored fighter?
New warlock paths.
>>
>>44733750
Witcher/Hunter from bloodborne. The mutation subclass is definitely NOT a Witcher.

Also it's funny to see everyone suddenly hating on the blood hunter thing. Back when he released it as witch hunter most of the feedback was pretty positive on here. Same for when he changed it to blood hunter and updated it.
>>
yes/no

fighter archetype built around using a portable cannon
it fits well with the race I'm porting as they were very sea-orientated
>>
>>44733672
Blood Hunter was created for Vin Diesel.
>>
>>44733775
Fair enough.
Although, Sorcerers would fit better, because of the high charisma. wink
>>
>>44733818
An archetype should never be that specific, but what the hell.... go crazy!
>>
Is this how /5eg/ returns to being /homebrewg/?
>>
>>44733790
>elemental clerics
someone here miss darksun
>>
>>44733869
This is how 5e dies.
>>
File: 1447824542990.jpg (201KB, 1178x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447824542990.jpg
201KB, 1178x1600px
We need a notJedi Monk tradition.
>>
>>44733855
I'd probably add some stuff to do with regular cannons/other siege weapons to pad it out. Plus a feature or two related to how huge you'd get from carrying a cannon around.
>>
>>44733919
You could add the Goliath trait of carrying heavy shit to it on lvl3.
>>
>>44733821
no, this was the one made for Vin Diesel
>>
>>44733915
Then make one. The SRD is linked above.
> B-but I want teejee to do it.
Of course you do.
>>
>OGL and SRD for 5e!
How is this going to negatively impact us as players and what does it mean for 5e as a whole?
>>
File: Rangers_of_the_North_by_WF74.jpg (67KB, 1024x410px) Image search: [Google]
Rangers_of_the_North_by_WF74.jpg
67KB, 1024x410px
What is a Ranger to you /tg/?

Who are they?

What makes them different from the other classes?
>>
>>44733790
I'm partial to Alchemists and Psionic classes, personally. I would love to see a more balanced version of Pathfinder's Summoner class, since that variant offered a lot of creativity but it gave the player way too much to work with at all stages. (I had a summoner with a blue shell quadruped turtle that would rocket into encounters and end things in a couple turns..fun, yes. Cheap and a little dissatisfying after a while? Also yes.)

A proper Artificer class (or just reworking the UA Wizard tradition) would be great as well.

>>44734007
More inane homebrew questions and people bitching about bad homebrew that is entirely optional anyway.
>>
>>44733790
I want psionics.
>>
>>44734014
Something that has no real place in 5e
>>
>>44733986
>>44733915
First unfinished thing that came to mind

Monk jedi
lvl 3
-something about the force
at will: mage hand (invisible), feather fall
Gains proficiency with longswords and rapiers
2 ki points for
-cure wounds
darkvision
thunderwave

lvl 6
jedi knight?
can cast scrying and other shit
lvl 11

lvl 17
Jedi master
>>
>>44734014
A ranger, to me, is defined by a sense of independence. Their lives are spent outside civilization, among the beasts and nasty creatures even average adventurers cower in the face of.

How exactly they survive is through application of knowledge and preparation more than straight face-beat, which is why I sort of hate the direction 5e Rangers clearly want to go.
>>
>>44733567
If only you cared about your own size as much as other people's file sizes, you'd weigh 120 lbs
>>
>>44734014
The ranger mechanically and fluff wise needs to be defined by strong archetypes. Which don't exist yet.

Working on it.
>>
File: token_3.png (110KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
token_3.png
110KB, 256x256px
Here's some dressing for your homebrew created by a Reddit user:

http://www.naturalcrit.com/homebrew/

Powered by CSS and Markdown. Looks pretty good imo
>>
>>44734142
> snarf snarf
165. Your concern is touching.
>>
>>44731723
>>44731743

Maybe they're trying to prevent a company like Paizo from creating another market-share-eating lion using their OGL rules, while still allowing for third-party splat books.
>>
>>44734073
Dont we all?
Maybe we should take the UA as a reference and work something from that. How well do you know your psyonics and from which editions?

>>44734040
>Alchemists
in which aspect? carrying bottles with crazy shit inside or more fullmetal alchemistic?
>Summoner
Cool, but it will take a lot of work to balance.
>Artificer
That should be easier.
>>
>>44734180
>reddit

never, not even once.
>>
>>44734007
It's an excuse for Wizards to slow down content releases even more (who knew that was possible?) because they're going to be getting a fat slice of the paid mods pie. It could have some pretty big implications (no idea about the legal aspect of this shit) where let's say hypothetically someone creates a really good class/archetype/whatever that should have been official content somewhere down the line and WotC isn't able to use it so instead if you wanted access to that you'd have to pay a few dollars that will end up adding up. I'd assume that WotC has access to anything published and can take whatever they wanted from homebrew and throw it into future supplements but who knows.

5e was already circling the drain with the horrendous content release schedule and this doesn't bode well, it's basically an admission that the game is now officially 100% dead and 5.5 or 6e is well on it's way.

Dark times ahead.
>>
>>44734180
Thanks anon!
>>
File: 5egunslinger.jpg (131KB, 1600x764px) Image search: [Google]
5egunslinger.jpg
131KB, 1600x764px
>>44732953
true grit
>>
>>44734200
I'm very solid on DSP psions (good third party publisher) in Pathfinder.
Other than that I know nothing.
>>
>>44734241
>isn't able to use it
You need to read more
>>
>>44734200
The crazy scientist with explosive concoctions and weird shit in bottles.

And I agree on the Summoner, it will definitely need a lot of work to make it balanced. Which is probably why the Pathfinder variant came out so powerful.
>>
Would you allow a dragon sorcerer to spend 2 sorcery points to gain darkvision for 8 hours? None of my setups rely on darkness and it does seem to fit the flavor...
>>
File: token_2.png (114KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
token_2.png
114KB, 256x256px
>>44734227

you're entitled to your opinion but knocking a free, useful tool is asinine
>>
File: asdfcxxccc.png (718KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asdfcxxccc.png
718KB, 1920x1080px
>>44734180
Are you telling me I don't need to do this shit manually?
>>
>>44734241
>it's basically an admission that the game is now officially 100% dead
Absolutely wrong. If they want in on user generated content money they want the game well and alive. You can say what you want about cash grabs but they're definitely not abandoning the edition. They want to replicate 3.5 but this time get paid for it.
>>
File: token_1.png (119KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
token_1.png
119KB, 256x256px
>>44734306

It's still in development (no way to export to .pdf yet) but god damn if it doesn't look like it'll save some of you a lot of time.
>>
>>44734291
Sure, you can throw a sorc a bone like that. I'd make some side quest to unlock the dragon eye gift but that's a matter of taste.
>>
>>44734275
>>44734256
Totally, so lets start throwing ideas, anons!
Heres our starting point on psyonics.
-order of the knife
-order of the invisible hand
-order of the immortal
-order of the awekened
>>
>>44734306
Wow, how did I not spot spelling the races name wrong in the header.

>>44734350
Oh, if it can't export to pdf that's a bit naff for now.
>>
>>44734369
Psy points for highers levels
lvl psi points psi maximum
6 32 5
7 38 6
8 44 6
9 57 7
10 64 7
11 73 10
12 73 10
13 83 11
14 83 11
15 94 12
16 94 12
17 107 14
18 114 15
19 123 15
20 133 16
>>
>>44733775
Warlocks are more like magical girl desu senpai
>>
>>44734305
Living by any sort of ethic or code is asinine. My e-honor and loyalty to 4chan won't permit me to not mock anything made or used by reddit or SA or really any place other than the realms of fellow anons.

If an anon ripped the source code and then compiled it for an anon version I'd use it. Typing it out this sounds retarded but I've drawn my battle lines.

Fuck reddit and reddit cancer.
>>
>>44734460
Warlocks don't have what may as well be a bonus action transformation sequence into a minute-long magical girl form complete with mobility and defensive bonuses.

They do have Mage Armor at-will, but I can't help but feel that doesn't capture quite the same image.
>>
So is there going to be some system of peer review? It'd be nice to have a guide to sort out the chaff but I'm worried idiots will promote overpowered content.
>>
>>44734375
your homebrew stinks BRO
>>
>>44734275
I'd give the Alchemist skill in thrown weapons to make use of poisoned knives and bombs. They should be gishes a la Bards who have access largely to Transmutation but can also utilise abilities similar to Discoveries from Pathfinder. Subclasses should be the Mechanist which gives you better explosives and maybe automatons and the Mutagenist or a better name than that which gives you Mutagens that can buff your stats.
>>
>>44734627
you can rate titles I think, on the store
and leave reviews
>>
>>44734630
That's cool
>>
>>44734275
ok, ill toss some ideas, most will be shit, but we work on anything positive, if any, shows up
lvl 2
you gain proficiency with alchimist tools
You expend one third of the time and half the money crafting alchemical stuff
you can create a Philosofers stone for 1gp, that works as an arcane focus.
Empower chemicals
You can expand 1 slot level to add an extra effect to your chemical stuff (limited to 3 or something)
-extra range
-extra damage
-wider splash damage
-storing a spell in a bottle or something
-status effect, such as poisoned or restrained

lvl6
you can addmultiple effects to a bottle or granade, and can create more of those
?
lvl 10
?
lvl 14
?
>>
>>44734588
the transformation can be a patron thing and be somewhat like the spellsongdance
>>
>>44732953
It's shit, it fuck up with balance, it's made by someone who just doesn't understand the system and it's a fucking copy of the gunslinger class from pathfinder
Won't be hard to top at least
>>
File: contrato.gif (67KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
contrato.gif
67KB, 350x343px
>>44734774
A magical girl transformation that takes a non-negligible amount of time and lasts 8 hours? Next you'll say that Kyubey is a Great Old One because he totally is
>>
>>44734749
Maybe an exclusive cantrip?
>>
>>44734913
I would allow it as a 1 action thing.
And only for a non-serious fun goofy focused game.
>>
>>44734490
>spiting on a very useful free tool on open source because he doesn't like reddit
come on
>>
>>44734122
Jedi ar more like warlocks.

Think about it " The Force" is just a patron.

I say they are bladelocks with the undying light pact +agonizing blast invocation.
>>
>>44734998
See? when we work together, we can be prosuctive!
Good one, anon!
>>
>>44734998
mage hand
feather fall
longswords and rapiers
some special ability
extra magic list and some special abilities

>>
>>44734975
Go ahead and use it man, I just, I just can't. This is probably the same zealous mentality that keeps me from using anything but linux and trying my very best to only use non proprietary software.

Battle lines drawn man, can't break that Paladin oath.

Fuck Reddit.
>>
>>44735045
Prosucktive, a good word to describe most homebrew brainstorms.
>>
If I fail a persuasion check, can I do an intimidation check right afterwards with no disadvantage or anything?
>>
>>44735183
Sounds like a question for your DM.

But I don't see why not.
>>
>>44735183
I wouldn't allow it. I'd allow you to assist another players intimidate by playing the good cop for his bad cop.
>>
>>44735169
>why bother, if in the end, everything will be shit anyways?
>>
>>44735147
Oh great, a militant hipster
>>
>>44735183
I'd say yes, but of course intimidation has consequences. If you did it the other way around hell yes persuasion would be at a disadvantage, if not impossible.
>>
>>44735183
I'd give you a penalty, but let you make the check.
Reason: You've shown your hand.
>>
>>44735234
Not everything. Merely 98%. That 2% is what keeps you going.
>>
I think there are a couple of ways to go about tackling a !Jedi tradition. One of which is giving them spell casting, but that doesn't feel right to me. All other monk traditions can cast spells using ki points, and I think that's the way it should stay.

One avenue is giving them a scaled down telekinesis at 3rd level that scales back up at certain intervals. The 6th level feature could be some sort of telepathy that lets the monk delve deeper into somebody's mind and cast command with ki.

Dunno about the rest. Maybe lightning bolts at the next feature. Jump would be an important ability for them to be able to cast as well.
>>
>>44733760
>The standard gun costs 250 gold, 5 times as much as a Longbow
Have you actually played this game? Gold means nothing after the first few levels. Also its heavily implied that you will be making your own guns (there is a whole feature dedicated to it) making the price only 125.

Its a little rough (kind of like the witch hunter before it became the bloodhunter) but it actually does a good job of introducing guns while simultaneously making sure not EVERYONE wants to use them.

The biggest fuckups I can see is the lack of pricing on a lot of the guns/all of the ammunition. You need that to determine crafty things(or even the weight of the ammunition).

Also you are right that wis for grit sucks.
>>
>>44734490
>e-honor
>loyalty to 4chan
>realms of fellow anons.
>I've drawn my battle lines.
This is just embarrassing and sad
>>
>>44731091
So the SDR is the main content of all 3 main books released for free and the OGL allows people to make homebrew classes and submit them for official release. This will be an interesting year.
>>
>>44735413

Not that guy, but reddit is seriously fucking shit, anyone that associates with it is undeniably retarded and their opinion should be discarded.
>>
>>44735446
>2015
>Only using one website for your daily dose of dank memes
>Being proud of this fact
You're not as bad as the other guy, but not by nearly as much as you probably think.
>>
>>44735446
As someone who's been here a very long time and has no account on reddit (or any well known discussion forum/social media site), I'd say you're being very silly. I've met excellent people that use that site and terrible people that use that site, just like this one. And either way the quality of people in the site has no bearing on the usability of tools made there.
>>
>>44735532
Case in point, >>44735509 is clearly a faggot.
>>
>>44735413
>> Living by any ethical code is asinine
You should have stopped reading there.
He's clearly 14.
>>
Now now, there are worse things than Reddit.
Like GITP forums.
>>
I know this is a newfag as fuck question and the answer is probably "lurkmoar" or "google it" but

What is the Wh40k equivalent of d&d? What do I get into if I want DnD but with space marines purging xenos?
>>
>>44735667
There's a handful, actually. I don't play them, but I think the one that fits the bill you are looking for most is Dark Heresy.
>>
>>44735667
Dark Heresy. And yes, please do lurk more and google it.
>>
>>44735667
Cthulhutech does mecha against xeno?
>>
>>44735667
Dark heresy I think? Idk if theres actually a 40k game where you play as space marines. Only War is imperial guard.

>All these reddit shills.
Holy fuck the cancer is spreading.
>>
>>44735667
Space Marines is technically Deathwatch, since noone else got it, there should be a 40k general and a 40k rpg general. Better places to go look than here.

Long story short, FFG made about 5-6 games that run off of the same system with little differences in power levels and levels of grimdark, for showcasing the different parts of 40k. Dark Heresy is for playing as plebs playing with powers out of their control, whereas Deathwatch is power-slamming the universe because FUCK YOU IMMA SPACE MARINE. It's a damned good idea considering the mishmash of ideas going into it, really.
>>
File: 1442299949698.png (517KB, 519x642px) Image search: [Google]
1442299949698.png
517KB, 519x642px
>>44731238

illusionist wizard

>theater of mind in IRC
>some town in the sword coast is having weird magic storms or something
>we're going to investigate or whatever
>friend is playing a dragonborn pirate fighter multiclassed into a warlock of asmodeus
>other characters are a food sorcerer played by someone who knows nothing about the system
>and an anime paladin wielding a giant shield as a weapon
>when we get close to town the paladin vomits because of 'the evil in the air'
>we get there and immediately a bunch of drunk thugs walk up to us
>paladin executes one while I hide behind a box and the pirate tries to intimidate them away
>food sorcerer summons walking pickles and they go on their merry way while my character investigates on her own
>session ends early

game died after that

I didn't even cast a single spell
>>
ITT: Newfriends who use buzzwords and take the internet too seriously.
>I only use 4chin, it's my super secret club. Tits or GTFO!
>>
>>44734490
But the SA's 4E character builder loader is way more useful than anything made for 5E yet
>>
Good idea or bad idea, and do you have any suggestions for the following:

I'm going to be DMing at the end of the month, for a group of about 11~12 people. Everyone involved already knows it's going to be all kinds of fuckery. It's not a serious campaign, and is just everyone just hanging out for a good time.

My idea is this: Run an updated for 5e Tomb of Horrors, with a pool of X Level 1 characters. When someone dies, they can choose a new character and try again. Main goal is to see how far we can all get.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1452579518002.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1452579518002.png
75KB, 348x301px
>Make Druid
>Want to be summoner
>Want to Conjure Animals
>Look for Giant Crab minis
>There are none
>Fucking none
>Anywhere
>Settle on ordering Star Wars crab droid minis
>They're large sized minis instead of medium sized minis

Fuck.

FUCK.

Money I'm never getting back.
>>
>>44735880
I hope you're okay with people fucking off when they die because they definitely will.

It sounds pretty retarded frankly. That many people is not fun in my experience.
>>
>>44735880
I wouldn't run D&D for a group that large. Combat will get tiring and the power level will be boring as hell.
>>
>>44735880
Make those people split into 2 groups and everyone will be more happy.
>>
>>44735960
Hmm, party vs party? Racing to accomplish some goal? Mite b cool.
>>
>>44735985
>party vs party?
Nobody suggested that.

What is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1420010085272.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1420010085272.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
>>44735985
What?
>>
>>44735926
>>44735933
>>44735960
The other option was splitting into two groups with two DMs and running the same adventure, so each group can compare and contrast how they ran it afterwards (Introducing at least 3~4 people to D&D/ tabletop)

>>44735985
You're an idiot
>>
Ok /5eg/ my DM is letting me start his level 20 campaign with 2 Uncommon items as well as a really good artifact. My artifact is a Rod of Absorption and I am a divination wizard. What 2 uncommon items would be good to take so I can min/max this?
>>
>>44732281
"Spells Prepared" are the spells you can cast on the fly. It's your spells castable list.
"Spell Slots" are a clunky version of magic points that you spend to cast those spells.

This is not like editions 1-3 where spells are fire and forget.
>>
File: linkle2.jpg (84KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
linkle2.jpg
84KB, 1024x1024px
How do I pic related?
>>
>>44736366
You learn how to use one of many 3D modeling programs and then practice until you can design such a character.
>>
>>44734825
Yes, because he made it for a player who was playing a gunslinger when they switched to 5e.
>>
>>44736366
You can't use two hand crossbows at the same time even though is cool as fuck.
>>
>>44736178
Firstly, Rod of Absoroption is a Very Rare magic item, not an Artifact.

Not really much you can minmax with it, it just fucks over enemy casters and gives you spell slots until it runs out of charges. Pick whatever's good for your build.
>>
>>44733961
Blood Hunter is what he renamed the class to distance it from the movie after it came out.
>>
>>44736470
You can, but you can't load them unless you have a hand free. Maybe a fairy friend could do i for you.
>>
>>44736470

Just to make sure for myself, can't you:

1: Have two pre-loaded hand crossbows
2: Use the Extra Attack feature to fire both crossbows
3: I cannot reload both crossbows, but I can reload one each round
4: I cannot use the bonus action from Two Weapon Fighting for the second crossbow

This is how I understood it. So you could open with two hand crossbow attacks at the start of combat, but after that, it would be just one hand crossbow attack per round. No?
>>
>>44731091
So if you want to publish your own adventure/setting you can only use the races/classes/monsters etc from that pdf?
>>
>>44736178

Depends on what you want to do exactly. Cloak of Protection and stone of good luck would give you +1 to your AC and skill checks, and +2 to saving throws, wand of magic missile and wand of the war caster +1 are good for combat, and broom of flying is good because flying as a caster is always good.

Personally, I would either go cloak and stone, or wand of magic missile and broom (Wand of magic missile is especially nifty because anyone can use it, even fighters.)
>>
>>44736580
Not, "You can ONLY use these" but "These are available for your use"
>>
>>44736574
Also bear in mind that to reload the crossbows, you need to have a free hand, so you need to drop one of them after the first round.
>>
Does anyone have links or suggestions for FUN adventures in the same vein as say Something's Cooking from 3.5?
>>
>>44736542

Would a Sprite be able to reload a hand crossbow for a player?
>>
>>44735667
Look for the warhammer generals here. Most have a mega link.
>>
>>44732040
>wood elf commoner kills a red dragon as his backstory
>>
>>44735837
>IRC
If you're playing with people who can't even commit to voice chat, you can only blame yourself.
>>
>>44735626
Amen to that.
>>
>>44736801
But voice chat is lazier
>>
>>44736366
by being transphobic
>>
>>44736915

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>44736366
Kits of old jester bard, from UA,
>>
>>44736648

Well, you could sheathe it. It'd just use your one "interact with an object" for that turn.

>>44736574

Note that if you take Crossbow Expert, you can get all those attacks and even a bonus action attack (with dex to damage!), all from one hand crossbow. It's not dual-wielding crossbows, but that's kind of stupid anyway imo.
>>
>>44735626
Giant in the playground?
>>
>>44736694
RAW, no.

As a DM, maybe.
>>
>>44736492
>Firstly, Rod of Absoroption is a Very Rare magic item, not an Artifact
oops, you you're right

Regardless of what class it is, my DM is letting me choose between it and a Robe of the Archmagi. Is the Rod the right choice? I figured it was based solely on the fact that it is free spell slots
>>
>>44733232
Its edgy but is it bad?
>>
>>44737414
take robe of the archmagi. that thing is legendary for a reason. combine it with broom of flying and wand of the war caster +1 for your uncommon items and you will be set.
>>
>>44737488
No.
>>
>>44731166
yayA!
>>
File: geanie.jpg (180KB, 1125x784px) Image search: [Google]
geanie.jpg
180KB, 1125x784px
>>44731091
Just started working on Geanie origin Sorcerers.
Any Ideas for origin traits on lvl 6, 14 and 18?
on 14th I was planning on giving them burrow, flight, extra speed and swimming speed according to the type of geanie.
>>
So i'm buildng a setting based on the Tarot, Right now I have representing the Minor Arcana of Cups a tropical archipelago with a Kingdom that's a mix between Pirates of the Carribean and Arthurian legends. The Knights, each captains of their own vessel, seek the Grail that will cure the Fisher King.

What kinds of knights would be cool to see? I'm not scholar of Arthurian legend.
>>
>>44737846
I think Wizards was moving away from bonus spell sorcerers
>>
>>44737855
first for Stardust Crusaders
>>
>>44737875
The bonus spells are the same as the geanie type, so I think it retains the flavor. And they are not that good and are mostly circunstacial anyway, like the Marids list.
I'll keep your advice in mind, though, thanks.
>>
>>44737875
We'll see, depending if they release favored soul as-is. Personally, I'd let them choose one spell of each level.
>>
>>44737846
>inb4 some shithead say you shoul've added wish to the list
Keep on the good work, anon.
Its good, if you just started working on it, you already have some bases covered and I can respect that. The non-equivalency of the spelllist and traits might be a bitch to balance, but it doesnt look that broken at first, depending on how those traits work.
>>
>>44737846
>>44737875

>Geanie sorcerers have a wider, thematic spelllist and minor geanie traits
Im ok with that.
>>
>>44737970
Storm Sorcerer had bonus spells and they got removed in the final version for SCAG. Mearls said it got removed to stop new sorcerous origins from completely overshadowing the PHB ones.
>>
>>44737970
That wings trait is kinda dumb, its just the dragon disciple all over again, but now with feathers
>>
>>44738035
I dont think the two will ever be overshadowed, I mean, they are there in the basic book and OGL.
>>
This god damned homebrew store thing is the worst thing that could possibly happen to this thread. Now there will be shit homebrew posted day and fucking night forever. I hate Wizards.
>>
>>44737846
6th once per long rest can cast a spell from the spell list for half the sorcery points
14th movement shit
18th can cast a list spell as if had maxed the slot, but casting on a normal slot? like, if you cast thunderwave, it burns one slott, but it goes as a 9th level spell, once per long rest
idk, man.
>>
>>44738112
And it seems that wizards hates us as much as it hates rangers after all.
>>
>>44738103
Mearls clearly disagrees with you, and hes the one making money, so... yeah, noo biggie kiddo, hate the game not the player.
>>
>>44738035
Was storm sorcerer spell list as shit as anons geanie sor?
>>
>>44735626

Good god confirmed. I actually like the 3.5 forums as a wuaint little place full ofbatshit insane minigames using builds byt the 5E forum is chock full of idiots. I cant count the number of dumb assholes who refuse to believe theres anything wrong with the Champion/Bersetker/Bladelocks or couldn't figurs out why Melfs acid arrow sucks balls
>>
For anyone who was considering downloading the artwork from the resources section on the DMsGuild site, don't bother. It isn't very good and there are barely any iconic monsters, mostly just 4e rejects by the looks of it.
>>
I've literally never played a D&D game with miniatures and a big map and all that. Is it fun? How does it compare to "theater of the mind" play?

Is the difference worth buying miniatures for?
>>
>>44738712
Don't buy minis, just use what's at hand.
>>
File: wat cat 2.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wat cat 2.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>Tyranny of Dragons and Elemental Evil AL pages are "down for maintenance"
>each adventure is being sold for 3-5 dollars a pop on the DMGuild site
>>
>>44738712
I don't know about buying miniatures, but having a visual reference is much better than "theater of the mind" bullshit.
>>
File: starburst.jpg (88KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
starburst.jpg
88KB, 800x416px
>>44738712
I find it helps with combat. who's where and how far away ETC.

I like Minis but you don't need them.

bottle caps, Starburst pieces, legos ETC all work fine as minis
>>
>>44738789
I personally like those rounded glass stones they sell for fish tanks with all the different colors. They make great ooze monsters as well.
>>
>>44732953
>Starting when you choose this archetype at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with firearms, allowing them to add their proficiency bonus to attacks made with firearms.

I swear to God, Wizards, if you don't add an acceptable editorial standard or proofread this shit, I'm burning all my books.
>>
>>44735880

>I'm going to be DMing at the end of the month, for a group of about 11~12 people

I hope you're fine with either not having any combat or having combat last literally an entire session every time it happens.

What a disaster.
>>
>>44738712
It allows for more complex/interesting combat encounters. Narrative combat works fine, but it has its limitations so you have to build your combats around those limitations to get the most out of it.
>>
>>44738843
That is a homebrew.
>>
>>44738712
I personally enjoy minis and maps. Combat is much smoother and there is no second guessing what you can and cannot do in terms of positioning and attacking and such. At least thats my opinion. I will say theater of mind is great for character and npc rp and such though.
>>
>>44738847
This was the first thing uploaded to DMGuild that Wizards didn't specifically ask for. It's not actually a PDF, you download it as a .docx and a .jpg. :^)
>>
>>44738712
I use both. Sometimes you get that snazzy tactical grid-based combat that only works with miniatures, and it's really nice.

It CAN feel like a "mini-game" within a more general role-playing game, but that's how a lot of D&D subsystems work anyway (like you've never played real cards to determine the winner of an in-character cards game!). But if you run it fast enough, it's really fun and I think it adds to the game.

As long as it's CLEAR, that's the main thing. You don't need exact minis, but don't tell me those nine identical goblins are four goblins, three wargs, and two hobgoblins.
>>
>>44738879
Yeah but since Wizards are hosting it on their platform, I hope they come up with a style guide or basic standards that submissions have to adhere to.

Just simple things like using correct spelling and game terms. Submissions should match the language of the official rules as best they can, otherwise it's going to get confusing.
>>
>>44738789
I've always liked the idea of using sweets as tokens, and then eating them once they die.

>>44738908
I'm really glad the website has reviews/comments where people can warn of shittery
>>
Has anyone found a complete parsed version (csv or anything) of the monster manual?
>>
>>44738977
It's not like it's hard to get right either. Is it too difficult to just have the PHB open while you write to cross-reference?
>>
>>44739011
>I've always liked the idea of using sweets as tokens, and then eating them once they die.

Monster Slayers (D&D for kids) suggests this for keeping track of damage. I thought it was a super cute idea.
>>
>>44739030
I did see a script for this but I think it was specifically the DM Basic Rules, online supplements, etc.

However, there's this, which has .csv documents on the left:

http://hardcodex.ru/monsters/

Seems to have MM-only monsters, I have no idea how this works.
>>
>>44739030

I love celestials and think it's a shame there's few good excuses to fight them. I ran a PF game once where a force of archons had liberated an artifact from a devil's clutches, only for it to drive them all mad. It didn't affect humanoids though, so the players had to invade their temple to find the device.

Which reminds me; I get that Solars have legendary actions, they're powerful boss monsters. Why don't Pit Fiends or Balors have them?
>>
Somebody get on making that 5e srd site like d20srd.org.
>>
File: HypedAlready.jpg (36KB, 682x392px) Image search: [Google]
HypedAlready.jpg
36KB, 682x392px
When will we get the Tome of Beasts: 400+ New Monsters for 5th Edition pdf release?
>>
>>44739206
I don't think that is released until April, but I could be wrong. Also what about a fifth edition foes pdf?
>>
>>44735320
I've been brainstorming about a Kotor style crpg using 5e rules, meaning I've been approaching it in a way that doesn't necessarily take into account established balancing, but rather constant and interesting progression through a relatively constrained single player campaign.

The jedi class, which is along the lines of kotor 2 in that you're a jedi from the start, has three archetypes that fall basically in line with classes from the kotor games. I thought it would be easy enough to tweak monks somewhat, but I found that the biggest difference between the archetypes would be proficiencies and spell power (force) progression.

First three levels are fairly generic, maybe get a couple force powers. Then, one archetype has full spell progression (wizard tier), one archetype is mare like an eldritch knight, and another in the middle (ranger progression? There's definitely an equivalent dnd class with a middle tier progression, but can't remember off the top of my head)

Since you're stuck with one class, there's a lot more options available at creation than typical with dnd 5e. Pick your own proficiencies, tools, that kind of stuff.

Some other interesting things to note not necessarily related to a jedi class, but adapting 5e to playing in a kotor style- iirc, armor no longer prohibits spellcasting? So heavy armor jedi is viable. Tool kits allow you to do a lot more things with proficiency, but at the same time replace things that used to be skills. For example, there's no lockpicking skill, just your attribute and adding proficiency if you have "thieves tools" so that's one classic kotor skill not on the list anymore. Many tool kits can be used during crafting, if that particular aspect were retained in a new kotor style crpg, but in general a lot of kits and skills present in 5e don't work without the freedom of having the world progress in a face-to-face manner.
>>
>>44732632
Holy shit I didn't realize that rituals did not use spell slots. I kept thinking that you didn't need them prepared if you used the 10+ minute cast time and that they would still consume a slot.

That makes wizards waaaaay cooler in my eyes now
>>
>>44731743
Man, the whole "legal rights to images" thing makes my material look so barren. Oh well.
>>
>>44733465
>>44733528
This formatting actively hurts me. Why. It's not that hard to come up with proper formatting that isn't scrunched all to hell. I've got a Word template that does all the work for me, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>44739361
To expand on that last point, survival would probably not be relevant in a crpg similar to kotor, because there's no eating, no camping out, there's minimaps... but it can translate to scrounging, which may be the skill that gives you additional drops from enemies. But deception or performance, especially if the player class is locked in, would either come up once in a game or not at all, so any effort put into those would be a waste. Then again, if those skills were companion specific, having one particular event in which a companion could use their dancing skills would be more in line with this style of game. Doing some minor work going over the skill list, I think it was reduced from 18 to 6-ish.

Languages seem to be a bigger deal in 5e than previous editions, but that may just be the way I'm interpreting it. Funny enough, in star wars languages don't pose much of a barrier for as many as there supposedly are. I think this could come through in a crpg in the form of certain events or companions would only become available to the player if they have a language known, or perhaps a protocol droid.

Another funny thing, alignment would actually become an important aspect in a star wars crpg, as has been shown in the past, at least as far as what powers are available for use.
>>
>>44739068
hahahhah thats super cute lol i love this kind of stuff for kids lol :>)
>>
>>44739261
That's out but it feels meh. Not too interesting creatures.
>>
I wish my dick would just get cut off by a huge buzzsaw so I could just lie there silently and bleed out with the homebrew exchange thing up in the background.
>>
>>44735906
Ever see those tubes full of plastic animal toys at toy stores? You find an aquatic themed one, I'd bet there's crabs in there. It would probably be a lot cheaper too.
>>
>>44739486
Me too.

Jokes and memery aside, it's a good game but it's a shame they didn't create one that appeals more to kids' imaginations. You have an Attack Power with Line of Sight and then you do some damage.

I want a game aimed at kids that really takes advantage of their childhood imaginations. Maybe Dungeon Squad can handle this, I don't know.
>>
>>44739520
Maybe you could borrow a buzzsaw from your neighbor.
>>
>>44739558
Ew a grown man who goes to toy stores. I bet you play female characters and post on Reddit too, huh?
>>
>>44739489
That's too bad. I've been mostly trying to convert pathfinder monsters when I want something new, but that gets exceedingly harder as you go up in cr.
>>
>>44739568
Haha yea, one thing I think tabletop trad games needs more of is stupid little kids playing. Haha I love to blend my love of trad games with my love of my own children, haha it's so fun. I wish others would do all the work so this could be easier for me to do. Haha kids rule. I love kids. Haha.
>>
>>44739589
Nope. There's a monk tradition that was posted on here beforehand.

Also individual stuff that anons put on there should probably not be linked here, due to the whole "no commercial advertising" rule.
>>
File: 03608_w_1.jpg (54KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
03608_w_1.jpg
54KB, 500x306px
>>44735906
Reaper has Aquatic Familiars sets, one includes a crab.
>>
>>44739110
Thanks I did see that one, it seems to be incomplete to me, and the data is inconsistent, but it's better than nothing.
>>
File: Image.jpg (69KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
69KB, 460x460px
Here we list 5e's biggest flaws:

DM: OK, what is your character?
Player: He's a sorcerer, and he gets his power from his dragonblood.
DM: What's he like?
Player: Oh, well, I picture him as a little brash, overconfident, but loyal to his friends.
DM: What about his detailed traits, ideals, bonds and flaws? What is his favorite kind of food and drink? What was his mother's maiden name?
Player: Oh, I don't know. Can't we just play? I'll come up with more as we go.
DM: >his face when
>>
>>44739722
>Here we list 5e's biggest flaws
What about it's biggest ideals and bonds?
>>
File: be quiet.png (137KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
be quiet.png
137KB, 540x304px
>>44739722
Shitbabies like you.
>>
>>44739722
>all i have written down is personality and mechanics
>no goals, no family, no flaws
>how could you say my character is incomplete
Fuck off
>>
>>44739722
5e's biggest flaw is that you are a little baby?
>>
>>44739722
Those are only used if you use the inspiration rules and I never hear about anyone using those. You can take them out and it makes no difference.
>>
>>44739722
Almost every 5E game I've played in or ran, people create characters, the first session is a way to explore their characters before they solidify personality traits, bonds, ideals, and flaws.

It actually pissed me off for a while that these were game terms expressed on a character sheet like that, and that the inspiration and DMG NPC rules made them a mechanical thing ("After succeeding at your Charisma check, you realize the shopkeeper's flaw!").

But I came to realize they're good abstractions for things any character has anyway. You can think of an NPC on the fly, he has something from all four. If he doesn't, he's a shitty character.
>>
>>44739011
we always use haribo bears on 1/4 or 1/2 inch grid for ours. search the bag for mis-molded mutants for larger creatures, bite one in half for smaller creatures.
>>
>>44739796
There are also like a bajillion house rules for inspiration. In my game, whenever we take a long rest someone gets to tell a story about their character's past and get inspiration for it, then other players can ask questions about it and the player answers, then picks one person whose question they liked to also get a point of inspiration.

Since it's just a one-use "advantage on a roll" this works nicely.
>>
>>44739850
>mfw I've heard a DM say "Inspiration is expected to be handed out once per character per session? Wow that's overpowered" and seriously mean it
Oh no, fantasy heroes having some more chances to be heroes and not fuck up, the horror.
>>
>>44739850
>In my game, whenever we take a long rest someone gets to tell a story about their character's past and get inspiration for it, then other players can ask questions about it and the player answers, then picks one person whose question they liked to also get a point of inspiration.

Stealing this.
>>
>>44739377
Yeah, my DM had a similar misconception before I set him straight. It makes sense if you think hard about the Ritual Caster feat.
>>
Another flaw of 5e is that all of you faggots play it, you god damned fucking faggots. I hate you! Especially that fat guy who posts Be Quiet anime girl. I hate him!!! I bet he jacks his tiny pecker and ejaculates a sickly yellow seed.
>>
>>44739871
Haha what.
>>44739872
My DM found it on some website. Dunno where.
>>
>>44739722

1. No
2. Fucking.
3. CONTENT.
>>
>>44739890
>My DM found it on some website. Dunno where.

Well if anyone knows, please share.
>>
File: heart wink wink.gif (999KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
heart wink wink.gif
999KB, 500x650px
>>44739884
ilu2
>>
>>44739899
this.
only one sourcebook in two years and it only has a handful of spells and a few archetypes.
>>
>tfw most of your homebrew is setting specific, and not Forgotten Realms
>>
>>44739850
One of my GMs likes to give out inspiration to everyone upon a character death, if it was sufficiently dramatic or heroic.
>>
>>44739884
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nE9DiP4nrf
>>
>>44739873
Yea, I just hadn't realized because I'd been playing martials since 5e came out. I had been considering doing a wizard or cleric and finding this out makes me more excited to play them.
>>
>>44732632
>>44739377

>tfw there's not a single ritual above level 6
>tfw there's actually not a single ritual above level 5 because the 1 ritual for level 6 is complete dildos and the person that wrote is was completely aspleep at the wheel

Thanks a ton Wizards, it's not like it was the primary distinguishing attribute of my Wizard or anything, not like I wanted to keep using it into high level play.

Couldn't Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion at least have been one?
>>
>>44739968
I doubt it's anything that couldn't be changed to be setting neutral with just a fluff re-write.
>>
>>44739974

For what possible reason.
>>
Like how would you go about reducing an act to an amount of currency? Like what value would you place on an act? Like if I were to say, in character, "I'll suck your dick for some healing potions" then how would you determine what value, in healing potions, to place on that sexual act? Would it be like, the local brothel sets the price? How would one account for the looks of the persons involved on either side? Like maybe a cute twinkish half elf blowing someone would be worth more than a dwarf.
>>
>>44739974
That's Baby's Day Out, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzow5wUp7hY
>>
>>44740086
It's like, whatever you want it to be man, like, you're totally like, the DM bro.
>>
>>44740189
Why are you talking like that
>>
>>44735906
Pendraken apparently make some small crab models, cant find any pictures so they might be shit sempai
>>
>>44740014
What sort of effects would you have as higher level rituals? I see them as out of combat/information gathering/dungeoneering tools, and the extant ones do that job.
>>
How do you guys incorporate a paladin into your adventuring parties? Every campaign I take part in eventually has some mission based around stealing shit or assassinating someone or just straight-up lying and murder. God, I would love to just play the good guys once, but every campaign seems to have being a morally-ambiguous douchebag at it's core.
>>
>>44740500
Paladins don't have to be LG in 5e.
>>
>>44740529

Yes, I know that, but unless you're playing Vengeance there is some assumption that you're going to at least try not to partake in wanton violence and cruelty.
>>
>>44740500
I think that's DM/group-dependent. Paladins can be interesting but you should be able to adventure without getting too much into murderhobo territory.

A lot of DnD's world is designed around a concept of there are good guys and bad guys, you only get into extreme areas of moral ambiguity of the DM goes out of their way to set up the world in that manner. At its core, DnD is usually about going out to fight evil humanoids or vicious unintelligent monsters. Other stuff tends to be campaign dependent.
>>
>>44740500
Ask your DM, "Hey, can we be heroes?"
>>
>>44740500
Maybe look for a group that wants to be normal fantasy heroes? I'm in a similar boat at the moment, my group is 1 morally ambiguous murderhobo and 1 blatantly evil half-elf sorcerer. Thankfully, the rest of the guys are either good or good-leaning.
>>
>>44740563
What if you're a paladin of Bane? Any god could have paladins. Just think that if clerics are the heart of a religion, paladins are the sword and shield.
>>
Is Defensive Duelist ever a worthwhile feat? Adding my proficiency bonus to my AC sounds nice in theory, but given that it's only for one attack, it sounds kinda mediocre compared to guaranteed damage reduction if I spend a hit die on Parry instead (and also have a chance at getting a sweet sweet Riposte in as well). Also what would be some good ways to get my AC up without dipping into magic or heavy armor?

>>44740500
I've got a Paladin in my party and he's pretty chill. Just a normal ass Neutral Good guy taking the Oath of Ancients (I think). It helps that we're just doing a good old classic dungeon crawl campaign, though.

If you're in an evil party, you need either an evil paladin or a good guy who has a reason to let the evil guys be evil (maybe a case of "'I'll take these evil guys and point them at other evil guys").
>>
>>44739908
Rollplay: West Marches, a YouTube 5E show with rotating cast.
>>
>>44740888
Does anyone else find it weird that they named it that and even sell shirts with that title on them even though it was taken from this http://arsludi.lamemage.com/index.php/78/grand-experiments-west-marches/ ?
I guess it's not illegal but I feel like they should have come up with their own name at least.
>>
>>44740677
You can't riposte and parry. Both eat a reaction and you only get one per round.
>>
>>44741057
I think I mispoke somewhere. What I mean is

>Why use Defensive Duelist?
>I could instead get guaranteed damage reduction as long as my Superiority Dice keep up
>Or I could hope the enemy misses so I can get a Riposte
>>
>>44741151
Defensive duelist is nice because it uses no resources, so you can use it every turn an enemy attacks you if you don't think your enemy is going to run away. +2-6 to your AC once per round is pretty solid. Parry and riposte are both very good too but which one is best mostly depends on your character.
>>
>>44741225
But doesn't it only apply to one attack? Like, I could use it, but then if the enemy has more than one attack, only the first one goes up against my buffed AC?
>>
>>44741358
That is true, but parry functions in a similar way way and riposte can miss. Honestly though you should only get it if your a defense style, dex based S&B character. That way you can save it for that rare chance they pass your 17+ AC and effectively take no damage. It is proven that taking no damage is generally better than reducing or resisting damage.
>>
>>44741151
Duelist is stops the damage fully
Parry might only stop part of the damage based on your roll
Ripose you take the full hit
>>
>>44741510
>Ripose you take the full hit
Riposte only triggers on a miss against you.
>>
>>44741531
Right, sorry I meant a miss
>>
>>44741506
>Honestly though you should only get it if your a defense style, dex based S&B character
Then that's not for me, I guess. I'm going with a Duelist fighting style, so I'll probably never pick up a shield to begin with.
>>
So as a mono class tempest cleric what are the best spells to maximize using my channel divinity?
>>
>>44741647
why would you not get a shield with duelist? thats sort of a waste desu. You can use shields with duelist fighting style and it just works out beautifully.
>>
>>44734457
Why doesn't this just track to spell points like it's supposed to?
>>
>>44741796
>>44741796
>>44741796

It has a title this time
>>
>>44736574
>1: Have two pre-loaded hand crossbows
Technically no such thing. Might as well install an auto-loader, if your DM is ok with houserules.
>>
>>44738536
Not like 5eg isn't stuffed to the gills with retards too.

Source, gitp is the only game-related site not blocked by my work's firewall.
>>
>>44740014
Spells above fifth level are supposed to be special. That's why you only get one a day for each. If it weren't supposed to be special, I could see making a few more rituals, like Demiplane or Planeshift.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.