[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 41

File: 1452524883752.jpg (718KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452524883752.jpg
718KB, 1024x768px
Chaos is the only one making threads edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>/TG/ Argument lore and tactica
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/
>>
First for chaos is strong and will rise again
>>
Chaos is for gays
>>
File: picture-12.png (325KB, 485x538px) Image search: [Google]
picture-12.png
325KB, 485x538px
>>44730170
Even so, gonna poz your ass for Nurgle. Afterall, best way to counter a bully calling you gay is to fuck them until they love it.
>>
>>44730170
fuck you I play chaos but also grey knights
>>
How much will people laugh at/make fun of my attempts to play on a budget? So far I've built Lychguard with Warrior torsos, Praetorians with Warrior legs, gonna try Deathmarks with Warrior legs and chests.
>>
Pretty much just handing out support system for nearly dead points in my Ret Cadre/Drone Net Dawn Blade, but given the list has two Riptides and I've been hitting a bit too hard with Tau lately some dead points might be a good thing.

Anyhow, in 3 suit 6 drone units, what's more sensible: Counterfire Defence Systems for nasty overwatch traps, or target locks so I can shoot my plasma or fusion at one thing whilst the drones act as basically infantry fite at other targets?
>>
File: 1450239150369.jpg (183KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450239150369.jpg
183KB, 1600x900px
First for Vote for Pedro best chapter master.

Pedro don't turn your back to the xeno. Pedro. Pls.
>>
So, is it even possible to make a Necron list to play against newbies? It's the only army I have currently, my AdMech and Marines being in a box somewhere but every time I've played them against new players it's been miserable for them. I've even had them with a significant points advantage (+500 when they were doing chaos, +250 when doing loyalists) and while the newbies won, it didn't seem enjoyable for them.
>>
>>44730414

Tyberos has twin lightning chainfists, your argument is irrelevant.
>>
>>44730403
I wouldn't, sounds pretty good to me. If you built sprue crons I'd give you a raised eyebrow but still play it.
>>
>>44730403
I wouldn't, personally but I follow your mindset.

>Crypteks are converted warriors
>Cheap AobR marines with defiled iconography used as CSM (They're newly corrupted!)
>AobR Terminators converted into Obliterators
>LotR Army of the Dead as Bloodletters/Cultists (old price, 20 models for 20 euros. Now they halved the fucking models lel)

Smart conversions and a bit of effort can save you literally hundred of currency in this hobby. I don't find that pitiful, I find that ADMIRABLE.
>>
>>44730438

Noone enjoys playing Necrons, or any army that relies on crazy saves. Your opponent never removing models is nerver fun, even if you're winning
>>
>>44730493
I rather enjoyed going against them, and even lending them out to other players, when I played my Marines.
>>
>>44730493
Fuck ravenwing too
>>
>>44730438
Easily. Don't take any formations, for one. Take a lot of scarabs, keep infantry non-blobbed (instead of 20-man warriors, take 2x10), don't take so many phase shifters and run Lychguard with Warscythes. While their killypower will be ludicrous, they will be very fragile. No crypteks to keep RP at its default value.
>>
>>44730411
What does it feel like playing the easiest codex to win with? I'd feel like a douchebag myself. But I'm sure you've rationalized it or justified it in some way.
Still, you should feel bad if you're over the age of 12.
>>
>>44730485
Aren't LotR models too little to be used for 40k without looking out of place?
>>
>>44730493

I enjoy my Necrons as well as playing against them with my Dark Angels.

>>44730532

Damn, why you mad though? At least jinking has a bit of a penalty.
>>
>>44730564
Because playing against an army where nothing dies is not fun. Also kinking doesn't matter if you're just going to charge a shooty army anyways.
>>
>>44730542
kek
>>
>>44730547
Nah. You'd think so but I just measured one of my Army of the Dead guys to a Necron Warrior (Necron was 2-3mm taller), a Tau Fire Warrior (FW was like 4mm SHORTER) and an AobR Space Marine (SM came about 1-2mm shorter).

I have mine painted really easily, just dark red basecoat with progressive bright red drybrushes. They look like angry blood red ghosts, perfect for Bloodletters of blood-soaked khornate cultists (depending if I run them using CSM or KDK books)
>>
>>44730411
>>44730542
>playing easy mode
>still asking for help
Tau babbies are hilarious.
>>
>>44730542

Dunno man, I don't play Eldar.

And frick, like I said: I'm cool with making a list with a ton of superfluous upgrades just to tone shit down a touch.
>>
>>44730479
Thankfully I'm not that desperate.

>>44730485
The main "problem" I have with the ones I have done is that they just look at little off. The praetorians skipped leg day while the lychguard are full ottermode.
>>
>>44730542
I don't get it either. It's like playing basketball against a paraplegic or playing any game on the easiest difficulty.

Do people really get a kick out of that? Knowing you almost don't require a pulse to win?
>>
>>44730458
Who?

Tyberos looks pretty cool(and I do love lightning claws), but I vote for Pedro for objective secured sternguard.
>>
Are Fusion Pistols worth it on a Harlequin troupe using a Webway Portall?
>>
>>44730658
Dont kid yourself buddy. Tau are just as easy to use as Eldar. But I can understand your mentality. Its probably tough to convince yourself that you arent a raging faggot, and pointing the finger elsewhere is a simple distraction for a simple mind.

It's my pleasure to inform you that you're a retard and a faggot.
>>
File: 1452600889765.jpg (231KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452600889765.jpg
231KB, 1600x1600px
Somebody posted this image in the previous thread. I think it looks pretty damn cool. It got me thinking that Defilers should be super heavy walkers. What do you guys think?
>>
File: FlyinSlig.jpg (28KB, 565x640px) Image search: [Google]
FlyinSlig.jpg
28KB, 565x640px
>>44730672
Well to be fair, you also need to take into account these things before you attempt them. I could justify Crypteks having weedy Warrior bodies because for all intents and purposes... they're typical wizards. No bulk, all magic.

In your case they aren't unsalvagable. You can add plasticard or sculpt armour plates or skirts (look at the upper thighs of the Lychguard legs, kinda like that). Or you could sculpt them a skirt like Anrakyr and handwave it as a badge of heirarchy. I do that shit ALL the time. Fancier ranks means fancier embellishments, nigga! What's the point of being a high-ranker if you can't pimp your shit out?!

It might also be a matter of perspective. Maybe Praetorians are so reliant on using their jumppacks they didn't see a use for having bulky legs. Shit, why not remove them alltogether and make them a sect of Praetorians gifted more efficient thrusters by the Ogdobekh Dynasty, the one that is more tech-savvy than the rest? Pic sorta related.

IMAGINATION.
>>
Anti Tau trolling guys are getting pretty lazy nowadays.
>>
>>44730741
Bloody hell mate chill out. Did it ever cross your mind that most people pick an army because they like the theme of it then just stick with it regardless of the meta? I'm not that guy, but the incessant whining about the sheer fact that some people dare to play tau or eldar is so fucking boring.
>>
>>44730672
You could greenstuff some bulk for them.
>>
>>44730763

It seems to be one or two completely ass-blasted autists that are using the same insults they heard in grammar school. Not just for Tau either, these 1-2 are mad at anyone they can't beat by blowing at.
>>
>>44730741
double kek.

but seriously most tau players are fine.
>>
>>44730708
I'd say they are not worth it. You are paying for a ridiculously short ranged melta that has a chance of killing your own guys if it's able to make the target vehicle explode
>>
>>44730761
>>44730785
I need to practice with greenstuff and sculpting so I can try bulking them up some. I haven't done anything with it and have no idea how I'd even even do so. I'm decent at the painting part, but I really hate the assembly and modeling aspect of the hobby.

Also the legless idea is hilarious, but idk if that's something I'd emply.
>>
>>44730708
I'd pass, I'd rather take haywire grenades on them.
>>
>>44730856
Just talk to your staffer if you go to a GW, he should be able to help you out.
>>
>>44730411
TL
>>
So is the top gun of the T'aunar magnetised in the kit too? I'm curious if IA14 might give it even more weapon options.
>>
>>44730770
Im totally chilled out, mate.
Your rationalization of why its ok to play Tau or Eldar is just bullshit though. If these faggots werent just waac retards at their core - they'd be playing lists that are challenging and balanced. But they never do. Show me a Tau player not spamming suits. Yeah, exactly. Markerlights, Stormsurges, and rules designed to attract retards that are incapable of doing anything but point+click+delete. Ignores cover, JSJ, non-los missiles, hitting rear armor from any facing.. all that shit is designed to help children and mouthbreathers compete against people capable of strategy and tactics.

Say whatever you want, reply with a meme, point the finger at Eldar. Nothing will change the fact that Tau are for retards and kids.
>>
>>44730856
No worries, you sound a lot like me. I often have these moments where I have absolutely no faith in my abilities to make anything even remotely decent and that fear makes me either hold back or not do it at all.

As cliche as it sounds, you need to JUST DO IT. It's never as bad as the fear of fucking it all up. Just be smart, dry fit your stuff and see if it looks good (blu-tac is gud), maybe just build something similar from scratch as a test subject, or use a spare bit for it. You might like the prototype result so much you'll change out the original part!

I got my fucking work cut out for me, myself. I'm revamping my Tau soon and I'm going to try converting my Crisis Commander into one that looks the part using all kinds of shit. Just experiment. It's your hobby and do what feels right. Make your army "yours".
>>
>>44730797

>I'm butthurt that people on the internet call a spade a spade. So I'll ignore the substance of their points, and just call them autists.
>>
>>44730915
>Show me a Tau player not spamming suits.
Not him but hey, I'm a Taucron player who fields no formations, foot infantry without transports and in 2k points I use 1 ghostkeel. That's it.

You're generalizing m8
>>
>>44730763
It's the same shit unless you're playing a gimped army like AM or CSM.
>>
Not that anyone would be interested but took a whack at starting some fluff for my Dark Angel successor chapter: Angels of Vindication

Still light on details and events but once I get started on a timeline I can go back and add some meat to make my heroes more.... heroic.

I tried to not be too Mary Sue but I took a lot from Dark Angels which I justify by them basically Legion Building.
>>
>>44730754
I'd make it so Heavy vehicles get the Superheavy rules of firing weapons at different targets, and not snapshooting with Ordinance.
>Defilers: fixed
>Monoliths: fixed
>Leman Russ Battle Tanks and Demolishers: fixed (or at least able to take sponsons)
But as that'd require either a whole new edition or a FA-hahahahaha I can't even say it - yeah, Superheavy may be the best fix for Defilers.
>>
>>44730973
>1 guy on the internet claims to be playing Tau but not spamming suits
>actually hes a TauCron player

I'll go ahead and stick with what every single 40k player knows is true. 99% of Tau players spam suits. They're faggots bro, theres no way to spin it. They're just faggots.
>>
>>44731119

Then you have something in common with them.
>>
>>44731119
Well, I made you concede that 99% of Tau players instead of all Tau players. That's a good start and a sign you're a good person at heart.

You're just a bit of a cunt about it :^)
>>
Why does anyone play loyalist marines? They just Re-skin the same G.I.joe mentality.
Chaos although my favorite often gets stuck with the Cobra Commander mentality, but on occasion throws in some duke nukem.

Why are Xenos the only ones with multiple shades of grey?
>>
>>44730915
Ignore cover, JSJ and non-los missiles have been staples of tau since 4th edition, sorry you're just getting butthurt about it now.
>>
>>44730414
He's winding up a punch, the warboss already threw his and was disappointed by a invuln save
>>
>>44731119

Even if they are all spamming suits they aren't all doing it maliciously. Some people prefer them for their fluff or cosmetics. It isn't their fault the models they invested in have better rules than you. Same goes for any other army that upsets you.

Our newest player accidentally an entire Wraith Host, he didn't know that it is one of the strongest armies he could get into, he just thought they looked cool and liked what he read. No one in my group will fault him for that (besides he is still tactically retarded).
>>
>>44730915
Not that anon, but if I ever started a Tau army, you can be sure that it would have a ton of suits, for the simple reason that, how much you may want to argue about that, the crisis and the other suits are the symbol of the Tau army, the thing that makes them different from all the other armies both visually and in the army building department.
I wouldn't play Tau for taking tons of Fire Warriors or tanks while, for sure, there are people that can be attracted to those aspects of the army, I would play them to make a fucking Gundam army (as much as I hate the meme "Human-piloted robot" = Gundam)
If for some reasons the tactical squads of Space Marines or an Ork Boyz horde became unnaturally OP with future editions or codices, would you start telling them to don't play the symbol of their armies?

If I wanted to "downgrade" my (eventual) Tau army to play against weaker codices, I would avoid markerlight sources and take 1 riptide max unless 2000 points or more, choose not optimal weapons for the crisis suits and mixing them inside a single squad, but I wouldn't for sure play an army I wouldn't like to play because somebody may be otherwise scared of it
>>
>>44731119
not using the new 12 inch bubble of overwatch+a cadre fireblade+ longstrike to field the most glorious of gunlines
>>
>>44730875
Sadly the nearest GW is 2.5 hours away, so I only really go to it when I'm in the city for whatever reason.

>>44730917
Thanks dude, I did need the motivation, been slacking on finishing my models.
>>
>>44730915
More what I was getting at is that the constant highjack of these threads just to moan about tau and eldar is boring as fuck. We know tau are OP, we know suit spam is boring. Start a conversation about armies you like or something, or fuck off you faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x680px
>>44731085
Hello, is it me your looking for?
>>
File: shia-small.png (50KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shia-small.png
50KB, 200x200px
>>44731229
No worries man. Believe in me who believes in you.
>>
>>44731082
>5 pages

Just took a look at the first page with everyones name. Sounds like you have a novel ahead of you.
>>
>>44731246
On the topic of armies that we like, I recently dusted off my mono-tzeentch Chaos Space Marines list, played a couple of games at 2k points against Dark Angels and Ultramarines and had a ton of fun with them. Ran without daemon summoning or anything cheesier than a fully kitted termie sorceror with biomancy and at the end of both games came out on top with both my opponent and I feeling we'd played a great game.

I'm thinking of starting a Wych themed Dark Eldar army once the current Path to Glory event is over just to see if I can get similar results with an equally reviled army.
>>
What's the worst proxy you've seen? Also what's your general rule on proxies?
>>
>>44731152
>>44731192
>>44731216
>>44731223
>>44731246

>Replying to shitposts

He's made up his mind. Anyone playing that faction are doing it because they're satan and nothing you say will dissuade him from his faggotry. Just leave him be.
>>
>>44730973
>Taucron

Let me guess, you started back in 3e.
>>
>>44731356
If it is distinct then I don't care. 1-2 per unit.

I once used a sponge in place of a looted wagon. I stuck an empty plastic bottle on it for the kilkannon.
>>
>>44731358
No, 5th actually. Didn't get into Tau nor Necrons until 6th though. always wanted to but I focused on CSM.

I gotta go out, but if you want in a couple of hours I'll even post my list. Want feedback anyway.
>>
>>44731357
>Anyone playing that faction are doing it because they're satan

That would actually explain my musical taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUcwo_R_8vk
>>
>>44731395
Kek

It's orks so you're excused
>>
>>44731276
Yes.
>>
I fucking love Headwoppa's Killchoppa. That chance for I4 instant death mmmmmm.

Also, Ork players, when you take Da Finkin' Kap what charts do you roll on?
>>
Most fun list to play if you don't care about winning?
>>
>>44731082
I think you've got a good lil history going there for you. You goofed at the second found and having Azrael as the Supreme grandmaster at that time but minor details.

>yellow and purple my Dark angels successor chapter is gold and pink tfw
>>
File: 13609778358339.jpg (447KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13609778358339.jpg
447KB, 1200x1200px
>>44731499
My 1000 point list of course.

It scales very well.

996/1000 point list

>Force Org 1

ML2 Weirdboy - 70

2x 11 Shoota Boys - 182
>Nob w/ BP

3x Looted Wagon - 246
>Killkannon , 3x Rokkits

>Force Org 2

ML2 Weirdboy - 70

2x 11 Shoota Boys - 182
>Nob w/ BP

3x Looted Wagon - 246
>Killkannon , 3x Rokkits
>>
>>44731421
THE WORRRLD IS FULL OF SINNNNERRRS
>>
>>44731499
100 Eversors Assassins. Just like Vangorich unleashed on Spess Muhreens when they came to kill him.
>>
File: BxC2xmebOmg.jpg (50KB, 665x443px) Image search: [Google]
BxC2xmebOmg.jpg
50KB, 665x443px
>battlesuit based army
>REEE YOU SHOULDNT PLAY WITH BATLLESUITS PLAY WITH SHITTY INFANTRY WITHOUT SPECIAL WEAPON INSTEAD
>REEEEEEE LET ME WIIIIN!
Filthy mid-tier peasants.
>>
>>44731624
Here is your (You). But if you want more, I suggest you to post about how FW are shit compared to Necron Warriors and so on. Yours is too subtle.
>>
>>44731540
>the second found and having Azrael as the Supreme grandmaster
>takes out codex and flips rapidly

W-would it be Commander Naberius? senpai please

Yeah I have never done Space Marine fluff before and am unsure how it works. I want their homeworld to be one of the recruitment planets they hid after the destruction of caliban.
>>
>>44730403
It's how I run Orks.

If I can't get it used at 1/4 price, I'll either not run it or build it with what I CAN get.

I think a third of my army's cost has been plasticard.

Only thing's I've bought straight from GW was Lootas cause they came with part of burnas as well.
>>
>>44731645
>I want their homeworld to be one of the recruitment planets they hid after the destruction of caliban.

FUUU- or do I? Which founding would Azrael oversee?
>>
File: 1393823073733.jpg (85KB, 625x484px) Image search: [Google]
1393823073733.jpg
85KB, 625x484px
>>44731624
have (You) my friend, you didnt even earn it (just like the wins you get from playing your army)
>>
File: FeralOrks.jpg (201KB, 730x501px) Image search: [Google]
FeralOrks.jpg
201KB, 730x501px
>>44731499

feral orks tarpit FTW!!!
>>
File: waiQv9hhozI.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
waiQv9hhozI.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>44731641
Go and cry about battlesuits, kid.
>>
>>44731499
Fucking dread mob
In 2k points I field:
The fucking forgeworld bikerboss
a fucking big mek on a big ass bike
a fucking painboy on a less big ass bike
fucking 3 ork bros on bikes, ones a nob so knows his shit
20 fucking grots, in 2 squads whos job it is to stay in reserves as long as fucking possible
9 fucking killa kanz with fucking rokkits shooting shit all day erry day
3 fucking deff dreads just running at yo ass
2 fucking gorkanauts running up the field, comin fo dat booty.
a megadread, fuck, its a dread, but mega.
a mekadread. fuck son, calm down
YOU WILL LOSE FOREVER N EVER. WHO CARES??! When you do get there pry open their buttcheeks with your steely cock.
>>
File: current mood.jpg (8KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
current mood.jpg
8KB, 291x173px
>>44731687
>plays tau
>calls other players kid
wew lad
>>
>>44730962
They have no more substance than cotton candy, a few regurgitated second-hand anecdotes spun around with muh taste.
>>
File: ifXhxIbBoUA.jpg (13KB, 323x242px) Image search: [Google]
ifXhxIbBoUA.jpg
13KB, 323x242px
>>44731722
>bitching about other players armies instead of just not playing with them
>I'm not a kid!
>>
File: 1451773159088.png (111KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1451773159088.png
111KB, 292x257px
>>44731782
>confusing one anon for another
>not checking your facts
unsubscribed
>>
>>44731560
I gotta hand it to you thats pretty cool, but pray you never meet Lemans
>>
Running some Mantic Veer-Myn and Skaven as Hrud, using Necron rules. Any ideas for a Monolith proxy?
>>
>>44730889

Would be nice, the Pulse Ordnance Multi-driver is the visually weakest part of the suit.
>>
>>44731499
Orks.
But really I'd play Green Tide all Shootas and take 4 Weirdboys and pray for deepstrike power
>>
>>44731722
>plays with kids

>calls other players tau
>>
File: 1449425511428.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1449425511428.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>44731871
okay, ya got me there
>>
>>44731919
>plays with calls
>kids other players tau
>>
>>44731919
>>44731871
Keep trying, you might make point by 2020.
>>
File: thx anon.png (124KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
thx anon.png
124KB, 510x546px
>>44731943
>>44731871
>>44731919
Bruh, I didnt know you cared this much. thanks for the (You)s
>>
>>44731891
how would you not deep strike mishap? Even if you are placing the scarcest of terrain, the ring of 100 boyz is 18 inches wide. You are going to mishap, then if your not destroyed its going to happen again.
>>
>>44731645
I'm not to sure but you could easily put "unknown founding" and leave it at that, you've got a little bit of room because the recruiting world is secret and maybe your chapter itself is a bit secret
>>
>>44731720
Isnt this actually a viable list? Or has grav made yet another possiblly fun list meaningless?
>>
>>44731948
In the grim shitposting of the third millennium

there is only (You)
>>
>>44731082
8/10 Strong Start, needs more character development. A codex tier timeline or at least more fluff for once they have been founded, but like I said it seems like you are leading up to that and building well.
>>
Would the game be better if you took rolling out of the mechanics? Like if the game became purely stat based like a advance wars.
>>
>>44732012
its like space australia is infecting /tg/
>>
>>44731985
Don't deep-strike mishaps only account for the primary 'guide' model? Then the rest just get placed around it wherever there's room
>>
>>44731985
>fun list to play if you don't care about winning
You'd obviously have to have an opponent you didn't have a stick up their ass and let you bend the DS rules a bit but it'd be hysterical
>>
>>44732024

I wouldn't say trim all the randomisation out, but you could trim a lot of fat from the game by making a ton of things either fixed or choice.
>>
>>44732059
absolutely not
>>
>>44732005
They've enough hullpoints on enough bodies that even a list full of graveither have to focus one at a time, add in a couple of KFF's and jinking bikes makeing them waste shots.

Rokkits eat most grav gun owners.
>>
>>44731720
You cant field dreads with the Forgeworld Biker Boss; Boss
Wish I had my mega/meka dreads, which do you prefer? im finishing off my Dread Mob with one of them at least
>>
>>44732059
Nope, if ANY model is even partially out of bounds all of them suck the big one.
>>
>>44731985
Doesn't scattering on terrain just mean a dangerous terrain test?

If not I'm keeping my accidental house rule.
>>
>>44732128
On the plus side, mere dangerous terrain tests usually mean exactly nothing. It's pretty much board edge and other units you need to worry about in general.
>>
>>44732140
only impassible terrain causes a mishap
>>
So does skilled rider just let bikes travel through minefields, lava lakes, and solid walls?
>>
>>44731421

Aw man, love that guy. When You're Evil may as well be Theme of Dark Eldar.
>>
>>44731499
WolfGk TDA allies

2-3 HQ, (lib, runepriest/wolflord)

2x5 GKT in Storm Ravens carrying dreads

3x5 WGT in 2 LRC, 1 LR (drop 1 for under 2k)

See how much you can kill before you run out of dudebros
>>
>>44732125
You can if you wipe your ass with the spirit of the rule and take them in a second detachment headed up by a bigmek biker.

As for Mega vs. Meka...
Meka is better in melee, but it's guns are IMO far inferior to the Mega's selection.

>>44732140
Try over a hundred of them.
>>
>>44732024
No, then what's the fucking point of playing?

That's like saying the Arsenal or the Yankees win every year because on paper they're the best.

A single tactical terminator beat 2 Hell brutes after 3 rounds of fighting. Do you know what would have happened it we didn't roll the dice? The Terminator would have died.

When my Ongar Gauntlet Crisis Suit Commander challenged a Necron Overlord in glorious melee combat, do you know what we would have done without dice? The Commander instead of the Overlord would have died.
>>
>>44732187
Solid walls are impassable, not dangerous.
As for the others, yes, going totally 80's and jumping the bike from floating rock to floating rock or shooting mines and using craters as ramps to jump the rest.
>>
>>44732234
The Meka is better in cc?? I'm so torn, I really like everything about the Meka except its god awful guns, wish it could take the Killkannon. I feel like the Killkannon belongs on Ork walkers
>>
Question: when I paint minis, is there any reason I can't use art store tube acryllics if I thin them?
>>
>>44732275
Games workshop IP police will personally come into your house and confiscate your minis if you don't paint with their Games Workshop branded paint
>>
>>44731624
>>44731687
>>44731739
>>44731782

>REEEEEE
>kid
>muh nonsensical reply

Tau fags are an embarrassment.
>>
>>44732148
Impassible terrain also fucks you in the ass.
>>
>>44732024
You mean if it became entirely mathammer?

That'd make it even worse, suddenly ONLY

>>44732274
It has an extra attack from rage and can repair damage in it's shooting phase (which it can't use for shooting because it's in melee).

>>44732275
Some you can, but some have larger grain of colour which may leave a undesirable texture on you models.
>>
>>44732275
Couple reasons
1. most tube paints are going to come in a very select few colors and you will have to mix paints for highlights and whatnot, meaning you'll never get the same color twice,
2. the time it would take to thin that paint is so long that it would not in any circumstance be worth the extra money you saved
>>
>>44732329

How often do you see impassible terrain, even on super dense city fight boards?
>>
>>44732234
The bikerboss is legal. He has 2 squads of grots as troops, and the bikers are troops as well. And the dreadmob is a formation.
>>
>>44732243
Same reason people play RTS's or many other strategy games.
>>
>>44731487
Double strategic,
>>
>>44731356
Not even real proxies, just too poor/cheap to get real kits, and totally modeling for advantage

(this is nightscythes/doom scythes, a doomsday ark, a command barge, and "flayed ones" all built from the Ark kit, wraiths cut in half to make double the number, and to make them shorter.
>>
>>44732327
I don't even play tau, I'm just sick of faggots dropping into the middle of a conversation with "hurr durr, your argument is silly, you should be hating on tau instead, tau are worse than cancer"
>>
>>44732355

it's because i have tube acryllics already, though

>>44732297

>ERECTION INTENSIFIES
>>
>>44732186
or landing outside the board zone, or landing on friendly OR enemy units. Something 18 inches wide has a large chance of doing.
>>
>>44730754
They're nowhere near large enough to count as Superheavy walkers. Dropping their base points to 150-160 and raising their front and side armour to 13 would be a much better idea IMO.
>>
WHFB thread for anybody interested.

>>44731412
>>
>>44732423
Oh, yeah, that too. I was just referring to mishaps as they relate to terrain. Sorry
>>
>>44732414
Just do some test models and see what happens
>>
>>44732406
whenever someone has to say they aren't a tau player, that means they are a tau player
>>
>>44732370
Landing on ANYTHING you cannot pass, even if the rest of the terrain is impassible. Land on a concrete wall thats not legal to land on because its 6 inches off the ground and it puts you out of unit coherancy? You take a mishap check.
>>
>>44731356

Ica cream box Land raider. Highschool budget
>>
>>44732371
I said spirit of the rule.

It could be argued the other boss is a lesser mek just tagging along, but if Zhadsnark couldn't be assed to wait for his own slow-ass kan's why'd he do so for some someone else's?
>>
>>44732468

Ruins can only be landed on at ground level.
>>
>>44732468
you must be really fun to play against... shouldn't have even mentioned DS Green Tide
>>
>>44731487
It has to be from strategy, doesn't it?

I have a biker war boss and I give the biker nob a klaw but I didn't want to pay for a klaw on the boss because it seemed like a waste of his above average strength and initiative, is it worth that extra 10 points to exchange his thinkin' cap for it? I wanted the cap because I wanted a tactical minded war boss.
>>
>>44732445
But if those that are tau players are tau players, and those that aren't tau players are tau players too does that makes tau the most successful GW IP?
>>
>>44732445
Does that imply you are greater gook?
>>
>>44732518
yes, thats why we find it such a problem anon, we have been red pilled to gws filthy business practices. we must save 40k by eliminating the tau
>>
>>44732555
nice trips
>>
>>44732555
But since everyone is a tau player, wouldn't eliminating taus eliminating all the players of the game?
I actually like this game
>>
>>44732397

Geeze.. I am usually not a picky guy when it comes to modeling but at least try to make the right size. The Command Barge and maybe the flayed ones would be okay. Making the wraiths shorter is cheezy as fuck. Those scythes are as thin as a coin and hardly off the ground, not to mention a third of the size.

Warriors look fine.

Still wouldn't play.
>>
>>44732612
it would only eliminate that army, most people have multiple armys anon
>>
>>44732612
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>44732397
would not play against that any day of the week
>>
Played a Daemonkin player today who angrily insisted on his Bloodthirsters not being allowed to swap modes on the turn they're summoned in.

Unsurprisingly, neither Bloodthirster contributed to the game and he wasted 16 blood points on it. Why would you gimp yourself like that so insistently?
>>
>>44732397
Can't quite tell from the low resolution, but the "flayed ones" might be better than the actual models.
>>
>>44731356
Not sure about worst, but my general policy is that if it looks and good decently matches the original miniature then I don't have any problems.
>>
>>44732716
Don't remeber off the top of my head, but 99% sure its just the Ark warrior bodies on bases
>>
>>44732397

A younger kid at the shop I go to made all his tomb blades and two annihilation barges out of ghost arks. They aren't terrible actually, would definitely prefer them over what you consider a doomscythe. His third Ark kit he made the Doomsday Ark and also chopped up the warriors for flayed ones.

When I next seem him at the shop I will try and get a picture, he is rightfully proud of them.
>>
>>44730458
>Tyberos
>Chapter Master
>>
>>44732740
Well shit, looked like he did some posing. In any case, how does this guy get games?
>>
New player here, what was the miniature you had the most fun painting?
>>
>>44731645

Any other DA / SM players have any clue to this.
>>
>>44732716

Flayed one tutorial:

Take any Necron model.

Cut and repose limbs as desired. Not too hard a task, Necrons have very clean joints.

Add blades to hands. Can be anything, warrior bayonet axes, gauss immortal bayonets, spare wraith parts, even blades from other factions.

Distress model heavily with craft knife. Really scar it all over with random lines.

Add a tiny ammount of texture paint for rust texture.

Basecoat and paint as normal.
>>
>>44732783
He plays in a different circle than me, but I have no idea
>>
>>44732784
Fire warriors and devilfish with digital camo.
>>
>>44732478
Zhard is taken for the I4 powerklaw. Another warboss would be fine, something to get WAAAGH for that important dread charge turn.
>>
>>44732775

Tyberos the Red Wake, chapter master of the Carsharkodons, yes.

He has the orbital bombardment and everything.
>>
>>44732784
Even if I painted them like shit the orks Deff Dread model will always have a special place in my heart.
>>
>>44732784
The first warboss I ever painted was really fun and made me realise that this painting lark wasn't too difficult. It was the first time I used washes, highlighted and didn't just ignore little details. Once it was finished I felt really chuffed with myself.

I've ended up too hard on myself these days to feel really content with painting. Now I only enjoy finishing a project, and even then that's more of a sigh of relief than anything else.
>>
>>44732485
Nigga I PLAY orks, how the fuck you think I know the 100 ork circle is 18 inches around off the topf of my head. Play by the damn rules, and stop getting butthurt because someone wont let your 3 orks who touched it land on the impassible terrain mishapping your fuckhuge squad. You know you did something retarded with a high chance of fucking you in the ass, stop blaming the other player for your fuckup.

Also if this makes you salty wait till you fight the new faggot eldar with the psychic power that makes one of your units go back into reserve. Thats right, with a 3 warp power cast, they can make your 100 man ork unit leave the fucking board.
>>
>>44731499
3 deepstriking Hellbrutes, Deepstriking Terminators with a Sorcerer, 20 CSM running up with bolters, and a Warpsmith healing a Forgefiend, Maulerfiend, and a Vindicator as a scary deathstar of hullpoints. Not optimized at all, but I call it my "Alpharius says Fuck It" list.
>>
>All these anti-Tau players

Come on, Gue'la, join the Greater Gue'la... I mean, Good. Good Goys... I mean Gue'la.
>>
>>44732483
Did I say ruins? I am talking about a wall sticking straight up. If you scatter over this terrain, and there is no where else to put an ork, he lands on the top, its impassible, and you take a mishap. Stop trying to work around it. An 18 inch deep strike pie plate dosent work, or else orks would have won GT with that list long ago. Because being there turn 2 WOULD win every time.
>>
>>44732835
Next you'll be telling us about how Lysander is the Chapter Master of the Imperial Fists
>>
File: baneblade.jpg (31KB, 471x300px) Image search: [Google]
baneblade.jpg
31KB, 471x300px
>there will never be a dawn of war 3
>>
>>44732784
Not a GW model, but here's my stand-in Lord of Change.

Prolly one of my favourite.
>>
>>44732243
This guy gets it. I had one of my Skitarii Arc Riflemen take the last hull point off a Knight in Overwatch over the weekend. Glorious moments like that are what make this game special.
>>
>>44732881
When someone refuse to play against my tau, I bring my eldar scatbike list :^)
>>
>>44732915
sexy as fuck. But why red?
>>
>>44732784
Fire Warriors. Although that was like seven years ago.
>>
File: 2016-01-07 17.55.58.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07 17.55.58.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>44732784
>>44732915
come to think of it, I think my daemons have been the most fun of any army I've painted yet
>>
>>44732784
My Alpha Legion Hellbrute, actually. I enjoy painting brighter colors on models, and the Hellbrute allowed a fantastically detailed model to paint.
>>
>>44732866
>Most fun list to play if you don't care about winning?
>Never blamed anyone for anything
>Have never fielded it
>No fun allowed, even against obvious fun list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsRN78qMxM
>>
File: 2016-01-02 20.25.49.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-02 20.25.49.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>44732960
Huh, the picture isn't the greatest, but its more of a fleshy ish tone,
>>
>>44732906

Sega has registered a DoW 3 web domain recently, so its not completely off the table. Probably a long way off at best though.

Also David Bowie is full homo
>>
>>44732906
Only a matter of time, the only thing I'm worried about is if I can get apocalypse sized battles and maps in the next DoW.

The news about it isn't much, but a proper sequel to DoW1 is going to be a lot of work so I'm hoping for just a teaser from E3 or something this year.
>>
>>44732978
A bright blue helbrute sounds sick.
>>
>>44732906
Thank god, only good thing that came out of 2 was the memes, and Ork Nobz with Hammers
>orignalfag.jpg
>>
>>44732784
Probably my Hive Tyrant. Its o e of the first models I got, and I'm really satisfied with how it turned out.
>>
>>44732902

>Chapter Master statline
>Orbital Bombardment

Duuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
In 1000, 1500 and 2000 points, name the number that having more than number of wave serpents and/or fire prisms total is too many for your army to deal with, and stat your army.
Trying to find a balance
>>
>>44732784
grey knight intercepors
>>
>>44732906
>>44733046
>>44733068
>>44733078
Likely to be announced at E3.

Not only did they register domain (re-register, actually) as one anon said, but they released a new map for DoW1, some for DoW2 and did a shitty SEGA-JEW quality DLC for DoW2. It's clearly market research to see how many people loaded it up with the new maps and who bought the DLC.

Not to mention, SEGA spent money on the license, doing literally nothing with it is fucking pointless. Relic still exist, they're just SEGA's bitch now and the Relic guys said that DoW3 wasn't off the cards, then on the 10th Anniversary of DoW1 they said "They'd love to do DoW3 but it's up to SEGA". It's all pointing towards a reveal and I suspect DoW3 is big enough for E3.

Since I write for a gaming/hobby site, and we got E3 Press Passes offered last year (before we revamped) I might be able to actually go to E3 and get behind the scenes shit. But, that would require me to write more articles.
>>
>>44733101
lysander has neither of those
>>
>>44733129
I don't think those are what people are scared of when they come up against eldar, anon. Go, show them the error of their ways.
>>
I'm back. R8 my non-WAAC Taucron list. I like this list because while it's solid and tough, it is not an I-Win button. I have plenty of options and possibilities open to me, but if I squander them I will get my shit pushed in. This is how I like playing.

HQ (Attached to Marker Drone squad): Commander (85) + Fusion Blaster (15) + Plasma rifle (15) + Drone Controller (8) + Iridium armour (25) + Puretide Engram Neurochip (15) + Shield Generator (25) = 188

HQ (attached to one Fire Warrior squad): Cadre Fireblade = 60
OR
HQ (attached to Rail Rifle Pathfinder squad): Darkstrider = 100

Troops: 12x Fire Warriors + Shas'ui (10) + Bonding Knife (12) = 130
Troops: 12x Fire Warriors + Shas'ui (10) + Bonding Knife (12) = 130

Elites: 3x Stealth team (90) + Shas'vre (10) + Shas'vre Fusion Blaster (5) + Shas'vre Markerlight/Target Lock (5) + 2x Advanced Targetting System (6, for Burst Cannons) + Bonding Knife (3) = 119
Elites: 3x Stealth team (90) + Shas'vre (10) + Shas'vre Fusion Blaster (5) + Shas'vre Markerlight/Target Lock (5) + 2x Advanced Targetting System (6, for Burst Cannons) + Bonding Knife (3) = 119
Elites: 1x Ghostkeel/2x MV5 Stealth Drones (130) + Cyclic Ion Raker (free) + TL Fusion Blaster (10) + Counterfire Defence system (5) + Stimulant Injector (35) = 180

Fast Attack: DX-6 Remora Drone Fighter = 90
Fast Attack: 4x Pathfinders (44) + Shas'ui (10) + 3x Rail Rifle (45) + Bonding Knife (4) = 103
Fast Attack: 5x Pathfinders (55) + Shas'ui (10) + Bonding Knife (5) = 70

Drone Network Formation (the one with no rules): 6x Marker Drones = 82

Necron Allies

HQ: Overlord (80) + Solar Staff (15) + Phase Shifter (25) + Gauntlet of Fire (10) + Gauntlet of the Conflagrator (30) = 160 (Attached to Warriors)
Troops: 1x10 Warriors = 130
Heavy Support: Doomsday Ark = 170
Dedicated Transport (Overlord+Lychguard): Night Scythe = 130
Fast Attack: 5x Scarabs = 100

Total (Fireblade) = 1961 (39 till 2000)
Total (Darkstrider) = 2001
>>
>>44731499
double CAD mono slaanesh daemons. hordes of daemonettes, double keeper, double daemon prince, chariots and fiends.
>>
>>44733186

And Sharkey has both!
>>
>>44733223
>2 units of xv25's and ghostkeel
>not Optimized Rape Cadre
>>
>>44733223
Drop the Solar Staff, get Void Reaper + that +1S to all melee and shooting attacks relic from the Shield of Baal campaign. Makes you +3S. drop Gauntlet of Conflagrator, it's one use and pointless when your Gauntlet of Fire gets +1S.
>>
>>44733223
Bollocks, the Nightscythe is for Overlord+Warriors. Copypasta'D from another text file I was doing for mock-ups. Forgive me lads.
>>
Starting my minotaur army today, with standard sm boxes, then the fw upgrades getting ordered tonight.

Flgs has on shelf:
1 box tac squad
1 box centurians
1 box assault squad
1 commander
1 scout box
1 sternguard vet box.

What do i take home, what do i leave?

Also, a stormtalon, drop pod, and razorback.
>>
>>44733254
You're right. I don't take it on principle. Or I'll take it but refuse to use the rule unless my opponent turns out to be a dickwad in need of a fat slice of humble pie.

I don't play to curbstomp, I play to have fun fighting for a victory. That doesn't mean I'm going to be a pushover though.
>>
Quick question: wich SM Chapter is the most Xenophobic?
>>
>>44733244
oh sry, i thought you were implying lysander was chapter master. my bad. im another anon
>>
>>44733313
Ultramarines.
>>
>>44733313
Black Templars by a mile.
>>
>>44733313
Red Scorpions. They're also bretty gud on the table and Loth is probably hands down the best pysker At a reasonable cost before you link that Apoc CoW
>>
>>44733333
This.
>>
>>44733287
Centurions with Grav if you want to win. Moloc is Forge World only, is a great model, and iirc is pretty damn decent too.
>>
File: 1392261182906.png (539KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1392261182906.png
539KB, 500x400px
>>44733333
Holy shit my first ever quints.
>>
>>44733176
Hopefully you do get the opportunity to go to E3 if you want to. I'm going to expect Relic/SEGA's announcement and pre-order the moment I can.
>>
>>44733333
black templars confirmed for best chapter, good get my friend
>>
>>44733330
>>44733333
>>44733336
>>44733354
Thanks
>>
>>44733436
>Tfw I'm Maltese
>Black Templars have the Maltese Cross and are based on the Knights of St John
>dat get
It was foretold.
>>
>>44733421
Thanks. I'm just a glorified blogger, but for some reason we got offered E3 passes last year. Kotaku didn't. I like to think we replaced them.

My first article I wrote was basically "I think the vidya of Deathwing is in trouble". Which it looks like, I did send an email to the devs and didn't get reply. I need to check again....
>>
>>44731884
Bump?
>>
Question, I was thinking of playing 40k again after a... 10 or so year hiatus.

Are Black Templars still a thing? Are there still rules? Force Organisation charts? Special abilities? Any reason to pick Black Templars over my own special donut steel chapter?

Or have they become relegated to Z listers
>>
>>44733599
They're back in the vanilla codex but easily have some of the largest amounts of special rules and extra stuff amongst the other chapters.
>>
>>44730741
>Tau
>Easy to use as Eldar
As an Eldar player, I can confirm without a doubt in my mind, that you have never actually played Eldar or Tau.
>>
>>44733261
Ah yes, I can take the Mephrit Dynasty thing. Can I run them as allies or only as formations?

I took the solar staff to protect against shooting, as I'm using the overlord/warrior group as a "dump next to dangerous target and melt some shit" squad. That's why there's the Conflag gauntlet for that sweet AP2 template. Essentially it's geared fully for shooting. I have another configuration I tend to use that's pure CC and instead of Warrior I take 5 shieldguards but I don't have the points for them with this setup. I have others.

I'll look into the Mephrit Dynasty though, it would be nice getting the solar thermasite maybe. Don't want to be too OP.
>>
>>44733639
>They're back in the vanilla codex

cucked.

damn.
>>
>>44733674
Aww you can't complain about being editions out of date anymore :(((
>>
>>44733674
more like it's a good thing because they could've easily suffered the blood angles fate.
>>
>>44733700

Not sure what you're talking about you autistic ass marauder.

Haven't played since 2006
>>
File: slaanesh captca.png (72KB, 286x301px) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh captca.png
72KB, 286x301px
>>44733234
can confirm, but drop the fiends, you will get nothing out of them but soaking a unit's worth of shooting.

Ally in CSM also mono Slaanesh for the big cocaine party. it's fun as fuck and you'll win quite a few matches.

The key is Dirgecasters in suport of the super speedy Slaaneshi daemons. Maulerfiends keeps up well.

Add seekers and heralds, if you want to win, roll in tele, if you are the sporting person, roll on daemonology and go for Cursed earth, (stacks with fiends) And spawns are bloody fantastic for their price.
>>
>>44733733
All the seperate SM codexs are way out of date.
>>
>>44733733
Did you get your buzzwords from 2006 as well?
>>
>>44733772

you got this butthurt because someone mentioned the BTs?

Did someone get beaten by a no codex force recently? kek
>>
>>44733667
I'm not sure on running them as allies or formations. I don't think it really matters. For the purpose of the game, just say you're running them to have access to the Relic and the Relic from regular dex.

For some stupid fucking reason, Necrons have a "single relic per HQ" rule. So, you can't take two from the regular dex on one dude. Which is why I said take Void Reaper from regular and the +1S thing from the campaign book, as it's a different 'book' it allows you to use both, despite what 1d4chan says.

Orks are the only other codex which has a "1 relic per HQ" limit. I'm 90% sure it's an accident on the behalf of the codex writer, as the rules say "You can take one of the following relics" which people interpret as "only one", which might be the case, but it might not be. Other codexes don't mention the word "one".
>>
>>44733772
No, he used the word "cuck", so he's one of those faggots.

>>44733674
Picture for (You).
>>
>>44733837

Did it take you long to make that picture?
>>
>>44733805
>"You can take one of the following relics" which people interpret as "only one"

People don't interpret anything, page 53 of Ork codex in the Ork Wargear List, "A model can take one of the following".

Couldn't be clearer.
>>
>>44733886
Not as long as my BBC fuccboi.

>wants to play cool black men to make up for being a cracker
poor white boi
>>
>>44733886
Not really, I saved it when you kids learnt a new word 20 months ago or something. I know you've learn a new word and like to use it as an insult/swear word, but calm down la, next you'll be watching cuckold porn and getting off on it regularly.

Slippery slope, anon-kun. I'm just worried for you :3
>>
>>44733923
Yes and the other ones don't. Why the difference? Why are Necrons and Orks singled out? Also, why the fuck did you cut off the last bit where I said "might be the case, but it might not be"? I literally didn't say it was wrong.
>>
What's the cheapest and easiest way to play Zone Mortalis?
>>
>>44733951
One can take any number, and one can take only one. There is no discrepancy in wording, just different rules.
>>
>>44733931

holy shit, I haven't seen someone get triggered this quickly outside of tumblr in a while. There's a hell of a lot of projection going on. Not to worry though, it's clearly not something you obsess over frequently. Keep patrolling the threads of /tg/, you're doing gods work.

dang
>>
>>44733992
>projection

Look, another word picked up from 4chan. I suggest you read on how projection has been debunked purely because I can go "ur projectin on me lol xD dats y u respond with 'ur projectin' lol".

>goes to tumblr

LOL.
>>
>>44733960
Lego.
>>
>>44733992
>outside of tumblr in a while

Oh yeah, forgot there are porn tumblrs, maybe there is one for all the cuckold shit you like to look at. Don't bother replying. Not that faggot either.

>>44733989
Yeah, that's my point, why the discrepancy? It just makes me think nobody reads this stuff before they put it out.
>>
>>44734015
Lego is pretty expensive. Sister is always going on about how it's expensive. I think she might be autistic. Her house is full of that stuff. Wish she carried on playing 40k... She got put off by Bunkers being disgusting places.
>>
Really like the look of Eldar, looking to grab a small (1000-1500) force mainly for painting but I'd also like to play them if possible. Are there any ways to build an Eldar army without it being a complete stomp?
>>
>>44734039
Why give SM grav guns? The rules are different, their is no room for interpretation, the other books wouldn't effect this.
>>
>>44734084
Not taking any models with Stomp helps.
>>
>>44734084
no formations
no wraith units outside of the lord
don't max scatterbikes

other than that you should be good
>>
>>44734056
you can pick of a passable selection for cheaps in thrift.

All you need are mend and slim bricks for walls.

Then again, you can do it with nearly anything, lego is just handy cause it's modular and almost infinitely versatile.

>>44734084
While the babbies will try to claim otherwise sure there is.
Not spamming the same shit in every single slot is 4/5ths of the way there.
>>
>>44734088
There is a difference between different factions having different weapons, and the Relics that everybody getting being limited to 1 per HQ in 2 dexes out of 17 and the other 15 not having the limit. I think even SoB don't have this limit.

That's a false equivalence, anon.
>>
>>44733186
Lysander is also the real Chapter Master of the Fists ad the one there is now is just keeping the seat warm until Lysander kills that Iron Warrior faggot.

Also Shrike is Chapter Master of the Raven Guard and has a captain statline and no orbital bombardment.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1536x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1536x287px
>Any other battlesuit

Doesn't that mean that RAW the R'varna and Y'vahra pay 15 points for stimms?
>>
>>44733805
Are you absolutely sure? It seems needless and ridiculous to allow an HQ to pick one relic from each book. I would've thought it's "If you're using Codex: Necrons, pick one from this list. If you're running Mephrit Dynasty, pick one relic from THIS OTHER list"

Either way I'll check it out but no offence, I'm unlikely to go through with it. Not only does that interpretation bug me but I think I'm strong enough. Getting more doodads would just be minmaxing I think. I DO have 37 more points to stuff if I take Darkstrider though, but I might just give my Commander a new toy or w/e
>>
>>44734152
That's because Shrike became CM only after the current SM codex was released
>>
>>44734148
>different factions having different abilities and war-gear does not equal having different amounts of fancy war-gear
>All factions get psykers, so clearly overlords and Etherials are meant to be.
I get that it's odd, but there is no room for confusion.
>>
>>44734199
Last month the Cadian supplement come out and you can explicitly take a relic from the AM book and one from the Cadian supplement.
>>
>>44734148
All the 7th edition codexes have that limitation once you get to the armoury page, except tau.
"A model may take one of the following"
or
"a model may replace one weapon with one of the following"
>>
>>44734183
Yes.
>>
>>44731560
I thought looted wagons we're in the new dex, I've been so sad, I've got a land raider and a leman on my shelf I haven't been using. 0.o
>>
>>44733960
Space Hulk.
>>
>>44734183
No, because R'varna and Y'vahra are Riptide variants. They're XV10[x], thus they're the same size as a Riptide, they're called Riptides. But if you REALLY want to do that, then you can probably say goodbye to a game, assuming you got one in the first place.

>>44734199
It's because the Rules in Necron Codex say "May take one of the following: [List]" while the Shield of Baal one says "May take one of the following: [List]". Since they're two different lists, you can take one from each one. If you don't want to do it, that's cool. The +1S Relic is god-like as it's only 20 points iirc and it makes everything +1S AND Re-rolls of 1 to Hit iirc.
>>
File: 2015-12-22 12.22.58.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22 12.22.58.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>44733756
maybe; but this wasn't about winning. i'd rather field fiends since they're painted and i don't have enough painted or assembled seekers for anything but heralds on steeds. i'm done buying stuff for the next decade but maulerfiends are tempting. as for marines i got some 1k sons and some 3rd edition plague marines somewhere but no rhinos.
>>
>>44734267

By that logic, a preadator and a whirlwind are both Rhinos.
>>
>>44734183
RAW yes.

But that's a different level of following RAW over RAI.
>>
>>44734267
>RAW
The answer to his question as he asked it is yes. The RAI, however is clearly as you described. I know a few people who take offence to not using RAW in my favor (autists who want a 'challenge') so I feel the need to say this.
>>
>>44734235
But that's different. Swapping a weapon for a weapon is fine. But it's for when things aren't weapons. For example, the Blood Angels relics has a Jetpack and a nondescript thing. So, since the Jetpack doesn't replace anything, I can take it, plus the sword, plus the pistol (since you can have a sword + pistol) and the Vitae thing.

With Necrons, I can't take, say, Voidreaper AND that Resurrection Orb thing, as it purposely says I cannot as it doesn't say "replace one weapon" it says "one of the following".

See why it's a problem? What about the Cybork armour from Ghazgkull supplement? That isn't a weapon either.
>>
>>44734303

Less assholish than a buffmander in a Hunter Contingent.
>>
>>44734183
>>44734303
And you'd be a gigantic faggot.

t. Tau player.
>>
>>44734259
It was included in a WD, you should easily find the rules in the MEGA
>>
>>44734318
Why does every other anon over-estimate this build so fucking much.
>>
>>44730658
Last couple of battle reports I've seen, cheese Tau have beaten eldar.
>>
>>44734230
>>44734267
I see, thank you still for the information. Solar Thermasite is re-rolls all failed saving throws of 1 which is pretty significant on a roided-up Overlord, 25 points.

As everything, the game is ever-changing. I'm planning on always keeping that balance of power. Solid and tough, but needs good tactics to get a win. Thank you for providing me more options though, I am always thankful for having cards up my sleeve (Like the OSC formation and the Conclave of the Burning One I choose not to field unless I'm fighting something I legit can't handle without backup, like a Knight)
>>
>>44734318
With the ITC ruling I agree with you, though I never saw it run that way except for a player straight up asking the Tau player to play that way.
>>
>>44734287
They use the same chassis, they're not the same thing. Feel free to email FW and get a reply, since they actually reply to rules questions. I'd do it, but by the time I got one, you'd have left and not be here.

>>44734315
That's the thing, it says a Riptide, it doesn't say XV108 Riptide. So why is it just "Riptide"? Surely if it meant just the regular Riptide it would have mentioned as such. But, as you saw in my post, I did say he could do it and would probably lose the opponent anyway who wouldn't want to play with that kind of RAWing, especially for good dexes. RAI is a thing.

Besides, the guy running Tau should confirm with his opponent if he's OK with that, if he isn't, you roll a dice to decide. That's what the BRB says to do.
>>
>>44734336
Because they don't. I play Tau and it's rapetastic. I saw an ITC Dark Eldar/Eldar cheese get just straight up destroyed.

It's extremely powerful m8.
>>
>>44734261
That's way too small, isn't it? The official ZM board's halls are 4" wide, and Space Hulk looks like its' are barely over 1" wide.
>>
>>44734317
>grey knights
>skitarii
>Imperial Knights
>Harlequins
>Khorne Daemonkin
>Dark Eldar
all say "can take one of the following"

it looks like the marine codexes are the exception rather than the rule for the 7th edition books
>>
>>44734366
Neither 'riptide variant' has riptide in the name...
>>
>>44734366
>They use the same chassis, they're not the same thing

Which is exactly the same case as two variants on the Riptide chassis.
>>
>>44734379
If you can't do better with those points I am disappointed.
>>
>>44734349
Yeah Solar Themasite is great with Gauntlet of Fire. Makes it S5... Though I can't remember it's AP. Also, 25 points? I must have confused it with the +1S +1T to C'tan Shard relic (which goes great with that formation that gives FnP4+ while the Crypteks are still alive)
>>
>>44734379
If you can't do better with those points I am disappointed. It's a good way to fill the commander tax, and that is about it.
>>
>>44734379
What happened then? Did the guy field multiple wraithknights and each got focusfired by the entire army per turn? I mean that's what it is en't it? Multiple units fuck one thing into oblivion.
>>
File: 1427064599813.png (519KB, 824x525px) Image search: [Google]
1427064599813.png
519KB, 824x525px
>>44734259
>>
>>44734396
Says it's a variant of the Riptide battlesuit.

>>44734400
But this isn't about chassis, it's about the fact the rules for it say "You can take these two support systems, see Tau codex", it's like going "Why can't I add Sponsons to my Rhino?! Predators can!!".

As I said, email FW. I'd do it, and can do it, but I won't get a reply until tomorrow. I've already confirmed with them you can't buy the variants into squads and they don't plan to give them the option either (so no buying x3 in a squad for +1BS).
>>
>>44734421
Why would you need to do better. Tau don't operate off of "How much shit can I put on the board." They operate off of efficiency.

I don't give a single fuck about an extra couple of battlesuits. I want my Stormsurge to have tank hunter and monster hunter because that's efficient.
>>
>>44734448
>commander tax
>nearly the only good shooting HQ in the game is a tax

You realise "tax" is meant to refer to requiring a shit unit, not requiring less than perfect optimisation, right?
>>
>>44734475
>states its the same chassis in the fluff, exactly as your example.
>The rules specifically outline what you can take, with no reference to other units, yet I anon still feel the need to talk about predators.
>>
>>44734423
Gauntlet of Fire is just a Flamer really, so it becomes S5 AP5. It's still nifty considering it can be taken as a "wrist" weapon. And the God-Shackle is 10 points which is fucking ludicrous. One of my SHTF units that I have on the bench is that formation with the crypteks having Phase Shifters and Phylacteries, with one of them having the God-Shackle. It's fucking absurd, but I only use it against GCs/Super-Heavies.
>>
>>44734475

There was no reason to send that email, dude. You seem to be systematically failing to work out that Riptides and other Riptide chassis units are -no more the same unit than rhino chassis units are rhinos-.
>>
>>44731499
Imperial guard parking lot.
>>
>>44734507
It's a tax, because you wouldn't take it if you didn't need to. It is a requirement at detriment of alternative.
>>
Does anyone have any good examples of non-psychedelic harlequins?
I want to start the army, but am not a fan of the checkered patterns. I'd like to try a more muted look.
>>
>>44734564
But that is every guard list, ever

When are one of you Guard players gunna man the fuck up and field all Rough Riders?
>>
>>44731720
Fuck
>>
>>44734580
Their codex has like a million examples of non checkered troupes
>>
>>44734591
DKoK have a great detachment for that.
>>
>>44734501
>doing better is different from efficiency
>I want my Stormsurge to have tank hunter and monster hunter because that's efficient.
kekarooni.
>>
>>44734552

You say 10 points is cheap to make a C'tan S/T8, and you're correct that it's cheap, but C'tan are kinda shit in the first place.

The conclave optimised with a Nightbringer to arrive in the enemy deployment zone turn one is OP though, yeah. Just taking a plain C'tan and the shackle is still a footslogging MC with randomised weapons.
>>
>>44732881

But Tau are boring...
>>
>>44734591
i do that as much as i can with my old imperial and brettonian warhammer figures. Mass cavalry charge is unstopable
>>
>>44734538
>>44734555
Well, I have, so we'll get that reply and we can put this argument to rest. Shame it'll be tomorrow, but I assume you two will be here.

Discussion is what makes a 40k General, so let's try and be civil as possible.
>>
>>44734629
Dawn Blade Contingent isn't boring.

>>44734618
You really haven't proved anything but snicker like a Starbucks hipster behind his Mac.
>>
>>44734566

Why the fuck would I not take a commander if I didn't need to? My commander is the leader of my army. What, do I want to trust some green 'Vre to run the shop?
>>
>>44734629
Tau are only as boring as you make them, they can be truly kek worthy if you want them to be.
>>
>>44734467
I really hate how Looted Wagons lost Boomguns.

36" Str 8 Ap 3 Large Blast? Yes please.
>>
>>44733703
What fate is that?
>>
For Deepstriking Crisis, is it a good idea to have an odd-man with fusion+target lock for anti-tank duty while everyone else gets plasma, ion or whatever?
>>
>>44734655

No, I mean there was no reason to send your first email.

It's like sending an email saying "This book says I can squad predators, does that mean I can squad Rhinos?"
>>
>>44734656
Didn't claim to prove anything, just said that the Buffmander isn't all that, and that the PEN is a meh bonus to the Stormsurge (the other two are good though).
What's this about Macfags?
>>
>>44734688
3 or more Suits of double melta and target lock.

That's the best way.
>>
>>44734624
It is, true. I just prefer the everyman statline of the Transcendent C'Tan. Bs5 and higher T means with the god-shackle you need to be S8 to have a snowball's chance in stana's butthole of causing a wound (cause you still have both 2W T8 ITWD 3+/3++/4+++ Crypteks to get through with a 2+ Look out, Sir!). And then the C'Tan has 5 wounds with a 4++ himself.
>>
>>44734658
Crunch, not fun-wise.
>>
>>44734705

What if my meta is dominated by heavy infantry instead of vehicles?
>>
File: forests-why-matter_63516847.jpg (223KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
forests-why-matter_63516847.jpg
223KB, 1000x600px
>>44734580
i don't blame you, checker patterns look great but work intensive. you could do stripes instead. check out their codex and paint guide.

>>44734643
>alright anon that's gonna be 30 dangerous terrain checks

>>44734655
this is pretty civil compared to how... irritable people get over other things
>>
>>44733837

Remember, Kitten got cucked by the greater good, making him a Cuckstodes.
>>
>>44734721
how are the crypteks getting a 3++?
>>
>>44734704
I agree, twin linked and ignore covers is better, I was just using the PEN as an example.

But Buffmander is the best way to run a super efficient Tau ITC list. It's not that much fun though and I never do it outside of "competitive"

>>44734463
No, the Tau player raped multiple targets at once, but failing some reserve rolls didn't help.
>>
>>44734721
4++ on the Crypteks, my bad. And BS5 means all your powers hit on 2+. I feel getting such a ranged powerhouse bogged down in CC is counter-productive as honestly, the powers, while random, are all brutal. Half of them are Large Blasts and you have a 1/6 chance to D-shot a single marine, 1/2 chance to hit the entire squad. Good odds to be honest, family.
>>
File: 1449616788833.png (164KB, 761x546px) Image search: [Google]
1449616788833.png
164KB, 761x546px
>>44734674
No way anon, a half range Battlecannon on a 11/11/10 Open-Topped tank with BS 2 that had a 1/6th chance of being useless for that turn was way too op. Besides it woulda insta-killed Marines!! Cant have that
>>
>>44734762
See >>44734789 . I fucked up, 4++ from Phase Shifters.
>>
>>44734614
>>44734758
I mean like, non-stripes, non-cross colored patterns, no wild crazy colors.
Like... I dunno, normal colors. like muted, sombre, everyday kinda colors
>>
>>44734691
Actually, it's because the new squadron bonuses applied to the Riptides in the new 7th edition codex and since FW doesn't update their stuff regularly, and since there was a discussion on here about it, I went and checked.

Predators and Rhinos are default in a codex. R'varna's and Y'vharas don't have a codex, they have internet rules, they don't even have a book. So double checking is better than those people assuming you could squad them for a +1BS thing. Specifically cause somebody went

>Elite: x3 Riptides
>Heavy: x3 R'varna Riptides
>Fast Attack: x3 Y'varha Riptides
>All with +1BS due to squadron bonuses

And then a discussion started saying you couldn't do that cause the rules on FW didn't mention it, then they went "oh well they were written before 7th when regular Riptides couldn't" and so I went and asked. It's not something that takes effort.
>>
>>44734757
Then you might wanna tone it down to two Suits.

Still effective v. Heavy Infantry. Either your ID T4 units, or wounding T5/6 on twos.
>>
>>44734771
Buffmander is the Best way to fill the required commander slot in the best Tau main formation, but the Buffmander is not what makes that list rape. (you do know ITC makes buffmander as silly as in last edition right?)
>>
>>44734643
Good on you, more Guardsmen should be like you
>>
>>44734660
>>44734656

I mean concept and fluffwise, I just don't find them exciting.
>>
File: Such a lust for revenenge.webm (270KB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
Such a lust for revenenge.webm
270KB, 1280x534px
>>44734759
>Kitten
>>
>>44734826
I mean like, check out the fucking codex.
>>
>>44734845
Ah, yeah, Tau fluff an't for everyone.
>>
>>44734847

looks cool, whats he from?
>>
>>44734643
I'm waiting for the day Bretonnia gets updated in some form for AoS and SoBfags commit suddoku.
>>
>>44734721

Tranny C'tanny isn't a real unit: If you look closely, it effectively swaps out the unique powers the named two have for... What, a 6 inch difficult terrain bubble or some shit? S9? The Nightbringer has Fleshbane!

No, that unit is in the codex for one reason and one reason only: You use the most recent version of two units with the same name, so by replacing the Transcendent C'tan with a weaker, generic C'tan shard you functionally remove it from the game.

It needed a nerf, but holy shit: Nerf it to have fair rules for points cost, not lazy stealth removal of the more powerful LoW C'tan concept.
>>
>>44734842
Not true, even with the recent ruling. With squad size now up to 9 Suits the Buffmander is better than ever.
>>
>>44734828
The rules don't allow for them to squad so they can't...
>>
>>44734883
Guardians of the Galaxy, he's in it for like 2 mins. Good film thou. I hadn't slept for 3 days and went to see it to try and calm down or something. Kinda spaced out, but it was fun.
>>
File: 2016-01-12 16.05.28.png (295KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12 16.05.28.png
295KB, 750x1334px
>>44734870
I did, they have shit like this, which is all wierd cross split color patterns and shit which isnt what im looking for
>>
>>44734879

I want to like them, I just don't. Honestly, i'd like to see an effective non-imperial human force. I actually kind of wish someone thought up the Therians from AT-43 as a 40k faction.
>>
>>44734903
And I just told you, the rules before 7th didn't let Riptides squad. 7th came out, they could. FW stuff isn't in a codex and they don't update anything online. So I checked. Why is checking bad? Go argue with the guys who said they could/couldn't. I did the email to solve the problem. FW says you can't and they're not going to update the rules to say you can/can't atm.
>>
>>44734826
Maybe do a super super simple black body suits with white masks or something. Make a single point on the figure the focus with a bright color and the rest dull/muted
>>
>>44734900
>taking units on 9 crisis
So, what you take the 40pts of TL to make that work, and still be supper target-able, poorly positioned, and prone to being tied up.
>>
Is there any good setting with big, fast agile mechs. Like tau riptides or commanders?
>>
>>44734918
Then you're looking for a terrible scheme that will disappoint.
>>
So, primer. Satin or Glossy?
>>
Barrage weapons in the same unit keep going from the last barrage weapon fired, right?

Well then, wouldn't 9 dual Airburst Crisis and a Dual Airburst Commander effectively be firing a single barrage 20 weapon, using the large blast marker?

Sounds hilarious. Anyone used it?
>>
>>44734934
This really isn't relevant though, just a waste of time pointing out that you felt like checking, but whatever anon, your life.
>>
>>44734993
As I said, I did it for other anons who were arguing. I don't see how clarification is a bad thing. But thanks.
>>
Is it mandatory to take a klaw on the warboss or could I save points with a big choppa?
How does headchoppa compare to the klaw keeping in mind I can't also take the stick.

I'm running a biker warboss and I have a klaw on his nob buddy for ap2.
>>
>>44734845
It is for me.

Instead of being blessed with powers of the Warp or being mutated war machines, the Tau rely in their technology. In a galaxy of relics and stagnation the Tau advance their weaponry and armor. They are not made into a soldier or have a the flexibility of living for hundreds of years.

It's why I also like the Guard.
>>
>>44734891
I-I dunno man. I just like to have my own personal C'Tan. I don't care for the Deceiver's nude goldenface and trickery shit nor do I care about the Nightbringer's CC focus. Although I do prefer Nightbringer rather than Deceiver..

The Nightbringer's power with the Conclave at full power is just fucking immortal, that's taking it too far. Tranny C'tanny (fantastic name btw I'll definitely use that one, but not in earshot of the model) has an extra wound which is a REASONABLE buff.

The reason I hold back is because I know I'll win if I do all this shit. That's just not fun for me. I need to struggle within reason. I need to always have my guard up and my wits about me. I don't understand the fundamentals of not playing to win, but to play knowing your win is pretty much guaranteed. There's nothing to work for, y'know?
>>
>>44734961
Gundam?
>>
>>44734467
>>44734674

What are the stats for the killkannon?
>>
>>44735025

so do the necrons.
>>
>>44735009
I would take the Klaw for S10 personally, it fucking sucks that there aren't better CC weapons
>>
Im looking for some BL books without having to use torrents. Are all the links dead now?
>>
>>44735056
>relics and stagnation
>>
>>44735009
Honestly, it is preference. Lukky stikk is very advantageous to pass up which is where the decision is really made.

5-6 Attacks at I4 with chance to instant death on a 6 at AP2, I personally love it and have defeated many monstrous creatures with it, and won many challenges with it which I would have other wise lost, but again it is only 1/6 chance.
>>
File: muted_colors_by_zedig-d5z68hh.jpg (130KB, 1280x547px) Image search: [Google]
muted_colors_by_zedig-d5z68hh.jpg
130KB, 1280x547px
>>44734826
that's boring, against the spirit of the army and the definition of the word. but they're you're army; do what you want.

as for muted colors that's not something most do unless you're blending too much like i do all the time. it's actually a bad habit of mine from doing canvas painting in my classes. the idea is you take 1 color and use it in everything. makes the colors blur together because there isn't a lot of difference. for example this picture while well done makes you gloss over it to just the character.
>>
>>44735009
>Is it mandatory to take a klaw on the warboss

Pretty much. You can get away with a Big Choppa if you only ever play against enemies with low toughness or poor armour saves, but the Klaw lets you take on anything and have a reasonable chance of coming out on top. Having a Nob with a Klaw is all fine and dandy, but if you lose him to a challenge, precision shots, or just directional fire, then a large chunk of the unit's killing power is going to be lost. Orks really rely on their Klaws to deal consistent damage in combat.
>>
>>44735050
The OP is right there why the fuck does anyone still ask basic rule questions?
>>
>>44735050
Check your codex?
>>
>>44735088
>but if you lose him to a challenge, precision shots, or just directional fire,

This isn't really made any easier with a PK Warboss. If he had an invuln save I'd agree but he sucks just as much as other units do in challenges, for Orks anyway.
>>
>>44735050
24' Str7 AP3 Ord1, Large Blast
Boomgun was
36' Str8 AP3 Ord1, Large Blast
>>
>>44734992
>I'm going to get a coffee, just tell me how many hits it is once I'm back
>>
>>44735118
He does have T6 instead of 5 but yeah I get what you're saying
>>
>>44735118
The Warboss has an extra wound and likely has the Lucky Stikk for armour save re-rolls, so he's harder to snipe out of the unit. And even if you do lose him, you can fall back on the Nob's Klaw - it gives the unit some redundancy, which is a good thing considering how much fire a unit of Bikers with a Warboss will attract.
>>
>>44735118
You have a 3+ cover save turn one, which is basically an invuln against everything but tau. After that you're in CC and can have the nob accept challenges or try your luck with T6.
>>
>>44735095
Because it takes less time for a half decent person who doesn't mind responding to him to type it out
>>44735097
who says he plays Orks?
>>
>>44735119

Thanks. Killkannon doesn't seem that bad on paper. I rarely play against orks though.

>>44735095

Because I'm a big ol' dummy.
>>
File: tau shooting phase.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tau shooting phase.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>44734992
>ya know what anon? how about i just remove the models

though if you have to kill off a green tide in a single turn that's the way to do it
>>
>>44735199
It isnt, it just sucks that the straight better Boomgun was lost >>44734815
>>
>>44735009
If he has to accept a challenge himself:
>PK against I1 opponent: mutually assured destruction
>PK against I2+: you're dead
>Killchoppa against I1-3 opponent: random chance to win
>Killchoppa against I4 opponent: random chance to mutually assured destruction
>Killchoppa against I5+ opponent: you're dead

If he has a Nob or other character to soak a challenge:
>PK: completely wrecks multi-wound T5 or below, high chance to wreck vehicles/walkers
>Killchoppa: either completely wrecks anything or does nothing at all, sucks shit against vehicles/walkers

That said, almost all opponents that want to challenge you are either I5+ or I1.
>>
>>44735219
Beginners Guide on how to make Ork players kill themselves on the spot Vol 2
>>
>>44735141

Yeah, I don't like that about barrage too. I used to have a couple mortar squads in my army and felt really bad every time I fired them because it seemed to take up a good chunk of time in my shooting phase.
>>
>>44735219

I was actually assuming the template would end up randomly wandering off across the battlefield.
>>
>>44735312
isn't that weapon barrage? i think you would use the multiple barrage ruling so they wouldn't scatter much. also markerlights to at least get bs5
>>
>>44735312
It centers on wherever the first blast hit. There is no wandering
>>
>>44735160
Stikk is there to give his cover rerolls on the journey and then to guarantee hits/wounds when stuck in.

If the warboss has a armoursave to reroll in CC, then the enemy isn't all that dangerous.
>>
>>44734961
Not sure what you mean by setting, tabletop/40k/anything

Armored Core
>>
>>44735257
I2+ doesn't mean the enemy manages a wound, T6's is decent defense against enemies without a PF tier weapon.

Unless it's a MC of a sort, which is why the recommendation is
PK's vs normies & Vehicles
Killchoppa vs. slow MC's
Weight of bodies/bullets against fast MC's.
>>
>>44735373

Doesn't each template flip in a random direction from where the last one flipped to?
>>
>>44735312
roll enough hits and you can cover the board!
>>
>>44735512
nah, the arrows flip off the center.
the hits must touch any of the previous templates
>>
Question. If Chaos worshipers make pacts with daemons that cost them their souls, do the Gods get them? Is it a trip from one daemon's stomach to their parent god(s)'s stomach?
>>
I understand from a "Forging the Narrative" point of view why my opponent can call a challenge in my turn. In game terms however I feel it completely destroys the use of anyone with a lower In or worse than 2+ save, Why do I have to choose whether my Ork Nob/Warboss dies to a Chapter Master/Chaos Lord/everythingwithI2+ or having to thumb his own asshole.

Would you guys rework the challenge rules and how would you do it?
>>
File: 1375954199519.jpg (677KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1375954199519.jpg
677KB, 1600x1200px
I don't like dealing with monstrous creatures

As Astra Militarum, what can I do to remedy this problem? Is lascannon and plasma spam my only fix?
>>
>>44735552
The problem is your Warboss is being chased by a dude who wants his head. He can't just go fight someone else.

They just need to make Warbosses and Nobs not suck.
>>
>>44735555
Pask Punisher
>>
>>44735552
My simple fix for challenges is this:

>Both models attack at I10
>Wound do not spill over
>Both models are given a "Challenge save" which is a special invulnerable save on a 4+
>The 'challenge save' is the same as a armour/invulnerable save so it isn't taken as an extra save
>FNP's still apply.
>Models have a temporary 'eternal warrior' to instant death attacks.
>>
>>44735600
Lucky that he doesn't have to send the Warboss in to the challenge then. As the controller of his force he decides what character excepts the challenge.

Unless you're using bullshit Ghaz supplement force org.
>>
>>44735427
>fast
>agile
>armored core
>>
>>44735620
Uh...no. My Swarmlord should have no issue with a Space Marine Sargent.

>>44735643
Like I said, if Nobz and Warbosses didn't suck it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>44735536
Demons are middle management in the empyrean pyramid scheme.

They get souls, they are deemed worth the effort to keep in existence.

Get enough and they might earn the right to personalities or even names.
>>
Ah yes, challenges.

An attempt to just sort of lazily slap one on one duels into the game without really stopping to think if that works in a mass battle game without creating a specific sub-system for it.

Generally it doesn't really do much, but it does screw over mandatory challenge characters, and makes "in a challenge" abilities worthless without a target character in the unit you're attacking.
>>
>>44735703
The hunger for souls isn't just because they really enjoy eating souls? So do they vomit the souls out for the Gods to eat?
>>
>>44735555
If the world was just, a Vanquisher, that's sort of their thing.
>>
>>44735693
>owning crudshits OC
Good going nidfag.
>>
>>44735555

Conscripts
>>
>they don't like challenges

y'all mortals are just asking for skulltaker or karnak to come break down your door
>>
>>44735728
The low ranking daemons aren't really individual things with wants, they are just extensions of their patron, gut bacteria.
>>
>>44735693
>Uh...no. My Swarmlord should have no issue with a Space Marine Sargent.

He doesn't. There is no change to Swarmlord hitting easier, there is no change to Swarmlord wounding easier, there is no change to the Swarmlord in terms of how many wounds he has, or the Sargent. The only change is that he gets to attempt to hit you back, and has a cinematic save, which is the whole point of a challenge.
>>
>>44735643
This is true except for if its a regular Boyz squad with one Nob and the only good thing about them is the Nob and it immediately gets "tackled" by another sergeant level character that takes him out of the fight.

Also this is why I will never play Green Tide again, cant take Mega Armour since I wanna Waaagh every turn. Then he gets "tackled" out of 100 boys by an HQ or sergeant with Power Maul and he bites it.

>>44735620
I kinda like it? The EW thing is a little too much
>>
Is Skarbrand actually playable at the moment? 6 inch move T6 MCs don't tend to last very long.
>>
>>44735764
And his character murdering ID swords just become generic ap2.
>>
>>44735762
So where do low ranking daemon princes come out as? Gut bacteria with opinions?
>>
>>44735797
When his character murdering swords kill any character of note in the fluff, let me know, until then yes it is AP2.
>>
>>44735779
You do know that in order to issue or accept a challenge the model has to be in either base to base contact or within 2" of a model in base to base contact, right?

It makes them pretty safe in Green Tide.
>>
>>44735731
He wrote a good 5th edition Codex and The Swarmlord was a really nice and welcomed addition. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water because you're autistic.

He wasn't the same person after the 6th edition. He's lost.

>>44735764
I have to points for I6 and a 4++.

You get it for free because reasons.
>>
>>44735807
It killed the entire Ultramarines Honour Guard for fuck sakes.
>>
>>44735830
You have to points for a T6 model with a shit ton of attacks, denies FNP, gives himself preferred enemy, monster hunter, furious charge, psychic powers galore that can reduce WS, among other things.

But again, challenges are simply forging a narrative purpose and only punishes, it never rewards.
>>
Nidfags, what stats and rules do you want your plastic GC to have when it shows up?

Prolly won't be soon, but you know eventually they're gonna have the model just to have the model.
>>
>>44735779
Why would your warboss be in harm's way in a green tide when you can take up to 10 nobs that can soak challenges?
>>
>>44735796
you need to support skarbrand a lot but he'll beat face in. something like deep strike him in, book, then invisibility.

>>44735867
isn't the warboss required by formation to accept challenges?
>>
>>44735864
Nid player here.

I want it to have a S9 small blast at 24" ap 3. I want it to have 6" movement.

4+ save. T5, 5 wounds. And I3.

:^)
>>
>>44735799
Princes are more like symbiotic tapeworms.
>>
If I don't start a unit inside its dedicated transport, can another unit take its place?
>>
>>44735864

Trygon was the OG GC. Make him one again.
>>
>>44735884
Only if it is your Warlord.
>>
>>44735890
pretty clear in the rulebook. no
>>
>>44735890
No.
>>
>>44735902
doesn't he need to be for perpetual waaagh! ?
>>
>>44735889
Would Greater Daemons be white blood cells?
>>
>>44735902
If he's not then he can't call waagh.
>>
>>44735830
>I only liked crud when he made nids powerful!
Just as I thought, another crybaby nidfag that doesn't give a shit about the fluff and only wants to be a 6 star general powergamer but chose the wrong army and can't afford to buy tau.
>>
>>44735826
Ahhhhh
>>
>>44735927
Yes.
>>
Hate to be a sponge but has anyone got any media dumps for bl books? Started getting into the lore and I want to read more.
>>
>>44735864
Same as now, just appropriately priced.
>>
>>44735858
But then it wouldn't be nearly 285 points without the 4++ and ID.

It rewards me by fucking over your leadership and making you run. Usually when one player is rewarded the other is punished.
>>
Rules that make you laugh.

>Units with the Mob Rule special rule (see Codex: Orks) that include at least one model from this Detachment or Formation gain a +2 modifier to any rolls on the Mob Rule table. However, should any of these units suffer hits from the Breaking Heads or Squabble results on the Mob Rule table, they will suffer D3+3 Strength 4 AP- hits instead of D6 Strength 4 AP- hits
>>
>>44735830
And how many points does it take you to get the I6 and the 4++?
>>
>>44735894

Would that make the Mawloc a Gargantuan Creature too?
>>
>>44735730
Maybe if the Vanquisher caused wounds like Turbo-penetrators.
>>
>>44735867
>>44735902
See these >>44735927
>>44735932
Ghazghkull supplement is a double sided sword, and the second side is the handle
>>
>>44735864

Taufags, the Ta'unar is basically a scout titan. What stats do you want the inevitable main battle Tautan to have?
>>
>>44735942
Ahahaha, I have Tau you sperg. I picked up Nids because I like their fluff. I don't care if they're powerful or not, I have Tau.

You have no idea what Tyranid fluff is at all and you're showing it. Now fuck off and take your pills.

>inb4 a response full of no proof and bad opinions
>>
>>44735986
It used to be the solitary shit murder-cannon.
>>
File: Wake me up inside.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up inside.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>44735977
It shows how out of touch they are when they actually think +2 on the mob table is a good thing.
As if orks were not already overjoyed at having the PRIVILEGE of killing their own units when everyone else is simply fearless.
>>
>>44735977
Please dont make me want to kill myself more than I already want to haha

>Cowardly Grots!: Morale/chance to Shake themselves on a 11/11/10 2hp walker unit that costs 50 points a walker base!
>>
>>44736039
It basically flat out denies having a character, and it completely denies rolling a 1.

Oh it does make me chuckle.
>>
>>44735980
The Swarmlord has a 4++ only in combat which he is always usually challenging, so who cares.

Without his I6, ID, and 4++ in combat he's just a T6 3+ save with 5 attacks with AP2. He'd probably be around Lysander 230, but he's ML3 BUT only gets to roll on the Nid table and not biomancy so a fair price would be 250.
>>
>>44735988
So the silly way to have your warboss work, is to have him hide in the middle like a grot when a good fight comes around, only popping out to sucker-punch weak enemies.

>>44736071
At least it does prevent the 1/6 chance of failing the mob rule when shot to pieces... by making them smash themselves a bit more.
>>
>>44736025
Oh cool, a nidfag that's not completely broke. Good job. Maybe you can save up some pennies and get yourself the older nid codices if you want to read some decent fluff before crud came along.
>>
>>44736109
I can't remember, is Lysander a psyker?
>>
>>44736134
I have. This is just classic gamers not liking change because it triggers their autism.
>>
>>44731202
>the warboss already threw his and was disappointed by a invuln save

INVUN SAVES? WAT'S DAT?
>>
>>44736111
Basically I think the Warboss is there for the Fearless Relic and Waaagh every turn

>>44735826
Does this mean that I could place my Nobz outside the reach of enemy Sargents and not get challenged?
>>
>>44736172
No, but he has a Feel No Pain as Warlord trait.
>>
Is there a point where anti-air becomes a must? I've got a Space Marine army that I'm building, a drop pod assault one, but I'm lacking in dedicated AA and I'm wondering how much of a problem it's going to be.
>>
>>44736200
Does indeed, if you do it correctly he can avoid the challenge, get the 3" pile in, and still contribute his attack.

It is all laid out in the rulebook.
>>
>>44735830
>He wrote a good 5th edition Codex
Is...is this a joke? It was better than the current one (if you ignore formations), I'll give you that, but the 5th Ed Nid Codex was considered shit by pretty much everyone. For every complaint about Matt Ward, there was one for Robin "Statistics are an opinion" Cruddace.

Please let's not revise history
>>
>>44736175
Then why do you even care? You have the good army that can out evolve tyranids in your beloved crudfluff, why do you want to be some nid playing loser that buys any new gribbly that crud dreams up? Do you love him that much?
>>
>>44735830
>Taking away options is a good thing
>Making carnifex's expensive as fuck is a good thing
>The new synapse chart is a good thing
Let me know what you're smoking cause it must be some good shit.
>>
>>44734758
yeah you right, and I'll cry over every single 1 I roll.

>>44734844
thank you. there used to be more, but they got killed in all those poorly thought out cavalry charges.

>>44734884
bruh your speaking my language. Its been to long... I also want them to lower the price of the really awesome Grail and Questing knights
>>
File: bond_BETTER.gif (402KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
bond_BETTER.gif
402KB, 500x238px
>>44736264
>Then why do you even care.

You were triggered that I mentioned the Swarmlord and just had to tell all of /tg/ your feelings on the matter, no one but me was stupid enough to give you attention. You're the one who cares so much about pretend stories.
>>
>>44736239
I meant like the enemy sargent is on the left side of his and the Nob is on the right side of mine and I charge, but now that im looking he could challenge me.

So basically it comes down to never charging with Orks ever again lol
>>
>>44736207
I would be lying if I said it would be fair on Lysander vs Swarmlord that Lysander isn't a psyker for his points cost. Lysander has a 2+ and a stormshield, while the Swarmlord only has a 3+ and a situational 4++. Lysander is perfectly fine footslogging by himself, while the Swarmlord pretty much has a 165+ point tax if he wants to footslog.
>>
>>44736318
Oh boy, a 2 frame tumblr .gif and no argument. Maybe if you weren't bitching about your beloved swarmlord any time challenges are brought up you wouldn't get replies telling you how shit your tastes are.
>>
File: army.jpg (176KB, 1011x460px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
176KB, 1011x460px
>>44732371
>The bikerboss is legal. He has 2 squads of grots as troops, and the bikers are troops as well. And the dreadmob is a formation.

Doesn't actually matter. Zhard's Warlord Trait says that an army lead by him cannot contain Deff Dreads, Killa Kans or Big Gunz. An army is defined as the force you field on the tabletop, which is either Unbound or Battleforged, depending on which method of army creation you use.

Now, if Zhard's Warlord trait said that a Detachment lead by him cannot contain Deff Dreads, Killa Kans or Big Gunz then you'd be fine. But as it is, no, it's an illegal force. It would actually even be illegal for Unbound because an Unbound army is still an army. In that case though you could just take anyone else as your Warlord since the benefit of taking Zhardsnak as your Warlord would be fairly moot in an Unbound force.
>>
>>44736369
>>44736264
>>44735620
Lets just agree that your challenge rules were ass....
>>
>>44736200
>Basically I think the Warboss is there for the Fearless Relic and Waaagh every turn.
And you don't think that's a sad fate for a warboss, slinking about like some weedy blueberry buffmander git?

>>44736239
Then he'd eat a challenge the turn after if the enemy survived.

>>44736370
You do realize there's no biker troops in the list right?
No need for him to be the warlord, he's just there as a glorified nob with i4 powerklaw and skilled rider.
>>
>>44736350
Lysander also has Eternal Warrior, which at T4 he needs more than the Swarmlord.

However Lysander, IIRC, math hammer wise Lysander beats the Swarmlord in combat.

>>44736369

Everyone else is criticizing the crunch. We're arguing about fluff.

You've never presented anything past "you're bad. I can't argue with autism, I need something tangible.
>>
Are you still allotted 4 Heralds when taking Daemons as allies?
>>
>>44736369
> bitching about your beloved swarmlord any time challenges are brought up
>how shit your tastes are.
>Referencing a character in a pertinent conversation isn't better than being a random judge anon who thinks his preferences and fanon matter.
>>
>>44736426
>You do realize there's no biker troops in the list right?
>No need for him to be the warlord, he's just there as a glorified nob with i4 powerklaw and skilled rider.

Ah, missed that bit.
>>
>>44736426
I am very very VERY well aware that it is a sad fate for my Warboss
>>
Does Z use plastic? I always assumed the casts were resin but I've seen some pictures of plastic Z casts.
>>
>>44736441
No, herald only take up 1/4 of a HQ slot when part of your PRIMARY (aka the one the warlord is in) detachment.
>>
>>44736369
Furthermore I didn't bitch about the Swarmlord, I was telling an anon why it was a bad idea to give random nobodies a free 4++ and I10.

I could have said the Avatar of Kaine or Dante and carried on that way.
>>
>>44736524
his knights and some of the newer stuff is cast in ABS, same stuff as LEGO's
>>
>>44736510
And to make it worse, you can't even take a Killchoppa for him to swing at I4 because he's from the supplement with toys for meks, all you get is the "Axe of fight and win for 3 turns and it's not awful"
>>
>>44736439
You're bringing no argument to the table, all you've done for the past few posts is spam autismautismautism like that itself is an argument.

>>44736443
Yeah nah, it's a constant reply to anything to do with challenges because it's the only time nids are good at anything other than crying. It's not relevant to bring up a single unit when discussing a change to a game-wide rule. It's that constant reply to the rumour that 7th would make overwatch -2 BS about it completely negating ork overwatch all over again.
>>
>>44736529
Aw, too bad. Thanks for the response, bro.
>>
File: 435345435.jpg (82KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
435345435.jpg
82KB, 500x300px
>>44736343
I'll try to break it down so it is a bit simpler to grasp.

A) Models are in base to base so both can issue a challenge, and both can accept a challenge.

B) Models are within 2 inches of model in base to base. Both can issue a challenge, both can accept a challenge.

C) Red character is outside 2 inches and not in base to base so cannot accept or issue challenges. Green is in base to base so can issue challenges or accept. Red is "safe" in this scenario.

D) Both are outside of 2 inch range and not in base to base. Neither can issue or accept a challenge.
>>
>>44736419

You haven't actually said why they are bad outside of "I want my Swarmlord to be Mary Sue even though he dies to everything anyway"
>>
>>44736592
Exactly, I wish Ghazghkull could be the Warboss, only would have taken a quick note.
"Ghazghkulls Prophet of the Waaagh rule only applies to the first turn the Green Tide calls a Waaagh!"

Then maybe he could give the Green Tides Nobz Mega Armour
>>
>>44735552
I've pointed this out before, but certain units could benefit from an "Honorless Cur" rule. Any unit that is an Honorless Cur doesn't have to accept challenges, but other characters don't have to accept his either
>>44735600
>The problem is your Warboss is being chased by a dude who wants his head. He can't just go fight someone else.
That's fucking retarded. If the Boyz outnumber the Spiky Marines by 5 to 1, then the Chaos Lord is going to have a hell of a time just staying alive, he's not going to be able to chase after the warboss, because if he does then 5 boyz get free hits on him and he goes down. At that point the warboss can pick and choose his fights.
>>
>>44736598
>It's not relevant to bring up a single unit when discussing a change to a game-wide rule.
Providing an example of how a unit dedicated to a roll could lose to a scrub under the proposed change isn't relevant? OK.
Care less about old memeshit.
>>
>>44736598
You're the one who told me that using the Swarmlord was shit "because it's bad." I just used him as an example.

Like I said, that anon's idea was bad because it would fuck Shrike, Dante, the Avatar of Kaine, a shit load of Daemon princes and Heralds.

Are you butt hurt that your challenge idea was shit? Are you that same anon? Get over yourself goddamn, it was bad because it fucks a lot of people not just the Swarmlord.
>>
>>44736682
Scrubs out-preforming dedicated Challenge models , and handing out those rules piecemeal is the point.
>>
>>44736757
Warboss on a bike with a PK is a scrub now?

Oh I see, only special snow flakes get to win fights.
>>
>>44736682
Im actually the guy you orignally responded to with the rules, I play Orks.

With your version an IG sargent could hold anything at bay with lucky rolls. Also auto giving everyone I10 makes anyone with a High Init either not needed or useless. Giving everyone a 4+ free invul save devalues everyone who either comes with one or has to buy one, although its nice for anyone that cant get them. All models with EW are automatically devalued by giving it for free and there is no longer any reason to take High Str CC weapons other than getting wounds more reliably.

Thats why its shit, and I would benefit from them most.
>>
>>44736714
I like "honorless Cur" anon the most
>>
>>44736714
But how can your Warboss hide behind those Boyz while actively fighting on the front?

The Lord has his guys too, if he's alone then the Boyz can hit him anyways.

Like I said before, let's take Ork Warbosses and Nobz and make them not shit. I bet you Ork players would be a whole lot happier winning challenges than simply changing the challenge rules.
>>
>>44736729
It isn't because he wouldn't. A single attack T4 model with a 50/50 chance of saving a wound isn't going to beat up your mary sue. It's the fact that the concept infringes on the one good thing nids have that made you reply, we both know it.
Cry more.
>>
>>44736824
Just make it so more HQs can take cybork bodies and they give +1 FnP/6+FnP. That way a warboss with a Doc'n'Grot is actually pretty hard to take down if you if you don't have instant death.
>>
>>44736804

>Both characters get to attack
>Both get saves
>Your advantage in being better in melee is still there
>Your advantage of having higher strength or toughness or wounds is still there
>Your save is there if it better than the 4+ invuln meaning your 3+ is fine against non-dedicated characters

The only thing it does is stop you from having a complete free opportunity to kill a Warlord or character, provide yourself immunity for a turn because reasons, and flat out reduce the difference in unit wargear that, as you stated, whole factions don't even get.

If need be get rid of the Eternal warrior, makes no difference to me.
>>
>>44736839
Not the Nid anon, I run Tau and IG. The changes to the rules would make dedicated challenge units unnecessarily weak, and make random character units stupidly effective.
>>
>>44736820
>honorless

Triggered.
>>
>>44736839
You know you're replying to two separate people right? That guy jumped into our original conversation way late.

You're delusional.

>>44736876

They should get a 5++
>>
>>44736824
How could we make them not shit then?
>>
>>44736876
What?
A paid upgrade for characters only doing the same shit Iron Hands gets for free?
Preposterous
>>
>>44736900
Give them invulnerable save. That is pretty much it.

And if I have to roll another goddamn fucking 5 to have any effect in this game I'll be mad.
>>
>>44736880
>Your advantage in being better in melee is still there
>Both models attack at I10
>>
>>44736647
Yeah, but then all the nobodies get killed on both sides and the challenge happens on turn two
>>44736682
Pretty sure that anon explicitly spelled out that giving random nobody Sergeants the same save that Characters have to pay for in their points cost defeats the entire purpose of characters.

Same with giving them the same initiative, Lilith is a Dark Eldar, she's SUPPOSE to kill shit dead before it can even attack back. Now a fucking Guard Sergeant is attacking at the same time as her, with nearly the same save as her, so instead of killing him without a though she's now got a non-negligible chance to take a wound for no reason except that you've never actually wrapped your head around the concept of "balance"
>>
>>44736926
I'm sure that 2 wound S3 melee unit with WS3 is going to do wonders to your model at I10.

Why so afraid of it, is this why you challenge?
>>
>>44736883
Again, how? It's still just a sergeant, it's still just a shas'ui, they'll get dunked on by anything good in CC still.

>>44736898
It's hard to tell you apart, both of you have empty arguments and just sling mediocre insults. You should be thanking me for even replying to your nonsense still.
>>
>>44736888
Cant tell if your triggered because I didnt capitalize it or didn't throw the U in
>>
>>44736928
There won't be a turn 2 when your nob piles in at I1 and tears chunks out the enemy.
>>
New Thread with 69 and Dubs

>>44736977
>>44736977
>>44736977
>>
>>44736928
> Lilith is a Dark Eldar, she's SUPPOSE to kill shit dead before it can even attack back.

Yet somehow has the time to issue a challenge, wait for him to come up to the front ranks, then the guy who accepted gives her a turn to attack.

If she is supposed to kill shit before it reacts what purpose does the "challenge" hold except to give you guaranteed free kill. How is that balanced?

Doesn't see very balanced for my Orks.
>>
>>44736960
The fact that they would get additional oprotunity to would and save a problem and only serves to make dedicated melee/challenge models worse, not to mention rape fluff when the shas'ui takes saves on a fucking bloodthirster.
>>
>>44736900
The cyborg bodies should be a 5++ (IIRC it's just a FNP.) Warbosses should be T6 S6, should be I5, a not unwieldy power klaw as a relic of some sorts. A blessing of Gork and Mork that allows to reroll hits/wounds/saves in challenges.
>>
>>44736824
>But how can your Warboss hide behind those Boyz while actively fighting on the front
He's not. The Boss yells at 10 of his boyz to dogpile the Chaos Lord, while he runs over and smashes 2 of his boyz. Now the lord can either fight the boyz who charged him (smart idea) or try to push past them WITHOUT WOUNDING ANY OF THEM to get to the boss, taking hits in the process.

You seem to not understand that a charge includes more than the 2 characters who can challenge.
>The Lord has his guys too, if he's alone then the Boyz can hit him anyways.
Again in this scenario the lord has 6 to the Bosses 30, the boss could realistically send all 30 to deal with the Lord while he takes on the Spikeys himself, both fluffwise and crunchwise he'd be in very little danger. Instead you seem to assume that the lord can push past 30 boyz to get to a boss who doesn't want him.
>Like I said before, let's take Ork Warbosses and Nobz and make them not shit. I bet you Ork players would be a whole lot happier winning challenges than simply changing the challenge rules.
Nah, Orkz have always been about thumbing their noses at the rules, ever since the days when they could loot anyone else's vehicles just because they were orkz.
>>
>>44736909
Don't worry its only 5 points and doesn't stack
>>
>>44736888
Right, GW would have to write "honourless"
>>
>>44736880
>Random imperial guard sergeant gets same invul as 100+ pt chaos lord
>If equipped with a fist, hits at higher strength with the same save at the same initiative.
>>
>>44736996
>bitching about initiative
getting the first hit, and having shit for defenses is thematic and encourageable in the game.
>>
Guys

Hey guys

Listen

What if

Okay

What if

Ork characters could nominate 2d6 boys to take their place in a challenge?
>>
>>44737341
Don't fit for a Warboss ya git, why da grot wud he want 'iz Boyz to take 'iz place when he can do the 'ead crackin' 'imself?
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.