[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20160112_063950.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_063950.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
This shit is retarded
>>
>>44728420
Yeah whoever took that picture really should've taken five seconds to rotate it.
>>
>>44728420
The fact you almost broke my neck with this pic is retarded yes, aside from that the werebat thing is just ugly and the werebear don't seems to have any physical attributes of a bear. Where does this comme from,
>>
>>44728420
>-kin
RESPECT MY PRONOUNS, GOYIM
>>
>>44728420
Are these the PF version of Shifters? how good are they mechanically wise? Shifter was one of my fav races from 3.5
>>
How do you make lycanthropes and weretouched races without going furry?
>>
>>44728420
>wereshark
>dude with a pirate tricorne
for fuck's sake.
>>
>>44728560
Stop caring about being furry in the first place and don't make them oversexual rape machines.

Seriously, do you really think people would care about furfaggotry so much more than any other fetish if furfags didn't constantly go "*murrs seductively* let's yiff ^///^"? It's the fact that they're autistic little shits, not the intrinsic qualities of the fetish itself, that make them so hated.
>>
>>44728569
Would you prefer an usurer?
>>
>>44728560
The best rule is either a human body and human facial structure, of a bestial body and bestial facial structure. The ol' "catgirls aren't furry if they just have cat ears and a tail." Its generally the muzzle where you start triggering the "this dude is a furry" deal, and while a bestial body+human face wouldn't real seem like a furry thing it would be kinda fuckin weird.
>>
>>44728560
Play what you want, don't worry about what others think. If they want to ridicule you or your character, they'll find ways to do it regardless of what you play.
>>
>>44728795
If you play a were rat Dex based fighter furry you we being kicked out of the group.
>>
>>44728560
By just playing it? If you don't go full sexual no one should have a problem with what you're actually playing, and if someone at the table can't look at a were-anything without linking it to something sexual, then he is the furry.
>>
File: 1452450063353.jpg (105KB, 616x735px) Image search: [Google]
1452450063353.jpg
105KB, 616x735px
>>44728935
This tee bee aych
>>
File: Untitled2.png (4MB, 1693x2093px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
4MB, 1693x2093px
My god that was annoying
>>
>>44728611
>Stop caring about being furry in the first place and don't make them oversexual rape machines.

Anything I play is an oversexual rape machine...
>>
>>44730535
Then play it as an oversexual rape machine that happens to be a beastperson, rather than a beatperson that happens to be an oversexual rape machine.
>>
>>44728854
I'm sorry, what?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.