[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eldritch Horror Homebrew - Song of Saya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cg.npa_000223.jpg (237KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cg.npa_000223.jpg
237KB, 800x600px
Hi /tg/ after i played the VN i think Song of Saya scenario would work well for Eldritch Horror Game as a low risk-high consequence Rumor Mythos.

I think the premise of the rumor would be slaying Saya who spawned in Tokyo before certain condition met like omens track or other stuff and she will accompanied by Fuminori who is basically a maniac statwise

any inputs are welcome
>>
Make sure to include loli rape to give it that authentic feel.
>>
>>44728023
basically it is investigators vs Saya and Fuminori so i don't think its a good idea

Do you think whats the good stats for both them in the board? probably saya will end up as epic monster
>>
File: 1451328781735.gif (609KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
1451328781735.gif
609KB, 500x302px
>>44726308
I feel the setting loses its appeal without the ability to fuck prepubescent girls.
>>
Daily reminder that writing in this is terrible.

Miyazaki was right.
>>
>>44726308
My approach would be the following. The original mystery the investigators are after doesn't really matter - homicides under unusual circumstances, mutations or some such, either works.
Over the course of the game each investigator individually is approached by somebody who appears to be their perfect match, both physically and personality wise, somebody the will want to settle with once this whole shit is over. The new acquaintance is concerned about what the investigator is after and partially shows interest, partially tries to discourage them from getting into such dangerous job.
Eventually, perhaps after the first night spent in the new lover's embrace, they might start asking favors, innocent at first, getting more needy over time. Eventually turning the investigators against each other.

The twist is there's either only one "girl" who appears to everyone as who they want to see, or that there's two of them competing with each other via the "puppets" they seduce.
>>
>>44730294
Miyazaki is old, tired and bitter man. Nobody should take him seriously.
>>
>>44730319
I agree (especially about his later works), but his point still stands. The majority of anime writers are filthy basement dwellers who don't know how real human beings communicate.
>>
>>44730349
The majority of writers are filthy basement dwellers who don't know how real human beings communicate.
Like any media, most of the production is trash - music, movies, fashion, you name it. It's always difficult to find quality. We just see this issue more obviously on anime because we're on 4chan that is rooted into anime to some extent.
>>
>>44730153
doesn't fit atmosphere of the boardgame
>>
>>44730294
at least it doesn't rape the lore like Demonbane or Nyaruki

the selling point of the series is the LCB-esque love story between shoggoth and a maniac
>>
>>44730400
So why not play a better setting? Saya is a thinly veiled excuse plot to fuck lolis. I don't see a reason to try to get anything serious out of it.
>>
>>44730294
at least it doesn't rape the lore like Demonbane or Nyaruko

the selling point of the series is the LCB-esque love story between shoggoth and a maniac
>>
>>44730436
Why are you afraid of Japan?
>>
>>44726308
Couldn't you just use CoC?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.