[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Creates A Setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Burnmap2.jpg (352KB, 1661x901px) Image search: [Google]
Burnmap2.jpg
352KB, 1661x901px
1 edit, 1 post.
>>
It's made of meat
>>
There are only five people in it
>>
>>44724518
It's a very small island.
>>
>>44724579
>>44724518
There are 5,000 cats.
>>
>>44724891
The cats are more intelligent than the people, but not bipeds.
>>
>>44725059
They are undoubtedly all assholes.
>>
The bitches aren't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
The cats decide their most serious conflicts with life or death games of frisbee.
>>
>>44725084
The frisbee games are decided on the central volcanos atop dangerous lava pits
>>
The each of the five humans rule over one of five nations, as the god-king/queen of said country
>>
File: aasdas.jpg (597KB, 1661x901px) Image search: [Google]
aasdas.jpg
597KB, 1661x901px
>>
>>44725118
The reason why they rule the cats, is they can give cuddles for rewards.
>>
>>44725118
Do they rule the cats?
>>
>>44725143
The cats are seperated into different nations by their breed and each human rules over one of the five nations
>>
>>44725182
One of the breeds is Siamese.

Another is Munchkin.
>>
Cat weapons includes metal claws
>>
>>44725443
Another is Ragdoll because I think they're pretty okay.
>>
>>44725472
a subsect of one the cat-nations includes a spec ops force of cat-ninjas
>>
>>44725489
The last ones are Bengal because badass, and Shorhair because someone has to be the boring race.
>>
Every human has a Stand.
>>
>>44725742
They are the stick to the carrot of cuddles.

Their rule over the cats shall not be overthrown.
>>
>>44725742
But which stand/what power do they have?
>>
>>44725786
Clearly it should reflect which cat nation they rule.
>>
The cat populace is actually trapped on the island by superintelligent dogs on the main land. The water surrounding the island acts as the cage, as the cats don't want to go in the water.
>>
>>44725895
I don't know much about JoJo, but how about reflecting an Asian elemental pentagram (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Void/Metal/Aether?)
>>
>>44725899
The humans work for the dogs, ensuring the cats are kept in line
>>
>>44724404
It all takes place in the minds of mentally handicapped children
>>
>>44725917
JoJo has such stands: Magician Red, Geb, multiple earth-based stands, Weather Report, Cream etc.. JoJo has everything, even the conceptual stuf such as GER.
>>
>>44725975
So it's a take on The Elder Scrolls universe?
>>
>>44725990
Hmmm would the Stands themselves be visable to the cats? If so, what form would they take? Would they still be human? I could imagine entire religions/cults forming around these Stands. I distinctly remember there being a Stand name generator on the Stand Sunday threads but the exact name escapes me
>>
Static electricity from the cat's coats provides power to at least one nation.
>>
>>44726035
>cats are hooked up to electric generators to provide energy for the upper class
oh the horror
>>
>>44726034
Stand can be seen only by other stand users. To normal folk, stand users are just men and women with telekinetic super powers. A Stand takes a form, that represents user's soul.
>>
>>44726035
>>44726061
I'm thinking Siamese for some reason.
>>
>>44726087
I see. So theoretically only the other human rulers would be able to see each others' Stands? That still leaves the question of the names of the Stands, given that most Stands are named after bands (from what I remember, although it is a minor point) as well as their abilities/effects. The idea of them being telekinetics to the normal people (aka the cats) does bring up some good religious questions about the world though
>>
>>44726108
They are like a bit like gods-on-earth to the cats.

They provide cuddles and can-opening and playtime, things which are hoarded by the upper classes of the cat nations.
>>
>>44724404
while the cats give birth in litters, the runt of the litter is usually the most intelligent and tends to guide its siblings from a position of relative safety.
>>
>>44726130
A cat's social class is decided by its cuteness, since cuter cats get more cuddles, food etc. from humans.
>>
>>44726003
The map looks pretty similar to Tamriel, so sure.
>>
File: soon.png (2MB, 1375x574px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
2MB, 1375x574px
The world's oceans have receded and the atmosphere is now extremely rich in oxygen

Different species of sentient birds are the dominant races
>>
>>44728491
Did you post in a wrong thread?
>>
the oceans are home to a race of super intelligent siphonophores, they're pretty chill
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.