[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid PF character ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
imagine this, a werewolf centaur PC. it has a werewolf's torso, but instead of normal horse body below, it has a giant wolf body. thoughts on this?
>>
>>44719986
Interesting/10
>>
>>44719986
Well, he's "part man-part horse". But then he goes werebeast and becomes "part man-part wolf" or he is always "part man-part wolf"? because if he's always "part man-part wolf" he is not a werewolf, but only a centaur rip-off.
>>
>>44719986
>giant wolf body
You mean a warg?
>>
Hold on, OP. You might be onto something.

If its bottom half is also Wolf, then it can run pretty fast, right?
And lets say for the sake of the argument that this werewolf has a human-level intelligence, while also being a goddamned werewolf, so it has hightened senses and strength.
I fail to see a downside.
>>
A six-limbed Wolf monster sounds fucking horrifying.
>>
>>44720209
Implying wolves are faster than horses.
>>
>>44720186
He/she is a normal centaur in "human" form, I'm trying to say this a fusion between centaur and werewolf.
>>
One time when I was younger I played a Drow Courtesan whose entire motivation for travelling with the party was expanding her client base and fucking new and exciting dicks.

She was a huge snippy bitch who would CHA her way out of everything but was kind of useless in battle.

Somehow she ended up being a favourite with the other players and sacrificed herself to help stop the big bad.
>>
>>44719986
I made a ballerina once with zero to none combat skills. And I wasn't a bard either. And I nailed that shit like a diva.
10/10 would dance for the Goblin King again.
>>
>>44720494
we need more people like you in my DnD group.
>>
>>44719986
Is this a furry thing?
>>
>>44720683
Yes. It's called a wolftaur. They're most popular amongst foxes though. They're basically what you would imagine, a humanoid wolf torso mated to aa bestial wolf's body.

I'd shit on OP by posting pictures but I'm at work sadly.
>>
>>44719986
>werewolf's torso, but instead of normal horse body below, it has a giant wolf body.
Just man up and call it for what it is: A wolfipede.
Make each leg end in a hand so it can climb on walls and give it soft, girlish voice.
He will love poems and the sound of copper scrapping across bone.
>>
File: lycosidi.gif (47KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
lycosidi.gif
47KB, 300x360px
>>44720751
AD&D 2e already beat you to it.

http://www.lomion.de/cmm/spydfien.php
>>
File: taur love.png (3MB, 1518x1075px) Image search: [Google]
taur love.png
3MB, 1518x1075px
>>44720743
>I'd shit on OP by posting pictures but I'm at work sadly.

What about these?
>>
>>44719986
Actually one of my players make characters in any system whatsoever that could be categorized as "horror movie victims". Every single one of his characters are clearly not meant to be there with the rest of the group, since they simply do not blend, but are there anyway because they are A) related to someone of the party or B) just happened to be there when the party "assembled".
His characters lack the necessary skills for adventuring and cannot fight to save their lives. Surprisingly however, is that he really rocks on roleplaying and is really entertaining to play with or watching him to portray "inexperienced and incompetent librarian" dwelve deep into the Underdark and screaming at monsters and jumping behind the Paladin like a damsel in distress (and he was not even playing a female character) and trying (poorly) and failing to hit a slime who was not even moving around. His death was inevitable, and not even surprising, but he made the best of it. And it was kinda awesome.
>>
>>44720246
Again, for the sake of the argument, its horse sized. So its much faster than a regular wolf.
>>
>>44719986
This is pretty much a god of war in my setting.

Gudari is worshipped by nomadic hobgoblin tribes which ride wargs and fire composite bows., like licanthropy and really dig into the "we are descendants of the wolf" mongol lore.

The claws of his left hand fuse into a big bone bow.

I had even forgotten he existed because I never got around to using him.
>>
File: image.jpg (768KB, 1819x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
768KB, 1819x1300px
>>44720971
instantly thought of Irvine from berserk
>>
>>44720971
BTW, none of this is either meant to be furry or magical realm.
>>
File: 000619-000874S.jpg (31KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
000619-000874S.jpg
31KB, 500x296px
>>44721019
Yep, I realized the similarity later.

Mine was intended to be the end result of mongol hobgoblins having a pantheon and what a perfect warrior form would be for them, but the end result was quite similar.
>>
>>44721019
Why does that look retarded and suggestive?
>>
File: cheetah_taur_by_ononheli.jpg (169KB, 809x840px) Image search: [Google]
cheetah_taur_by_ononheli.jpg
169KB, 809x840px
>>44719986
Pictures related?
(almost) SFW female:
https://e621.net/post/show/192995
SFW male:
https://e621.net/post/show/114763

""Taur""

Congrats you are now a furry.
Polite sage.

>>44720683
It's furry. Explicitly.

Infamous example was Chakat, which had their own long series of fanfiction scifi back in the older furry fandom.
>>
>>44719986
>first time encountering the, 'taur,' part of the furry fandom
>it's a giant/dire wolf's lower body with a humanoid wolf upper body in place of the wolf's head

Well, at least it wasn't a chakat.
>>
>>44721288
the cheetah thing looks cool standing
but I bet it looks retarded going 50 MPH
>>
>>44721293 ( OP ) <furry big presumption there, by that logic playing Orc means you have a hard on for them.
>>
File: so you've become a hero.jpg (78KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
so you've become a hero.jpg
78KB, 960x600px
Didn't Quest for Glory did taurlions or whatever first?
>>
>>44721351
Cheetahs lean their entire bodies forward, heads included, when they run. The head's been replaced with the upper body of a humanoid. Imagine that. It leans its upper body forward to line up the spines of its upper and lower body. Now imagine that it's doing this while holding a spear, javelin, or sword and shield at the ready.

It looks so stupid that you can't not laugh at it.
>>
File: Shaq Cringe.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Shaq Cringe.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>44721432
>Mfw Cheetaur trips and eats shit at 50 mph
>>
>>44721432
>>44721351
>Torso low and parallel to ground
>Braced spear and shield
>50 MPH impact

You won't be laughing for very long

I want to see this sketched
Their points of impact would be lower than from humans and they weigh more. I could see them skewering entire horses even with the horse being stationary.
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 679x1000px
>>44721245
It's his demon form, here's his human form
>>
>>44721400
Not necessarily. Some people aren't into furries because they get a hard dick/wet pussy at the thought of them, but simply because they're not human. You can characterize someone immediately, if they're an animal. You go in having a preconceived notion of what kind of character they are.

You play an orc? Most people will assume you're big, dumb, and hit hard. That you like to be in charge, and will challenge whatever authority figure is in charge if you disagree with their approach.

You play a humanoid wolf? You're probably a ranger. You know the land better than most established hunters, and can be both hunter and dog, scenting the animal yourself, and decreasing the chances that your quarry will see you from two to one.

>>44721509
That's only if you're not scaling the feral cheetah lower body up to match the humanoid cheetah upper body, instead of the other way around.

In the former case(upper body about human-sized), the impact points would be about the same.

In the latter case(lower body cheetah sized, with smaller upper body), the impact points would be lower, and they'd probably end the charge by lunging upward, or jumping out of the grass in a parabolic arc and landing on their target spear-first.

Either way, yes, it would look dumb as shit. But, yes, it would be terrifying to see barreling at you at 50-60 miles per hour.
>>
>>44721432
shitty imagination.

>>44721496

Reminded of this, which is awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax3-F5bu5hQ
>>
File: nwcgg1Mw401qd8ovdo9_1280.png (101KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
nwcgg1Mw401qd8ovdo9_1280.png
101KB, 600x734px
>>44719986
It's ok to say you follow Oxboxer, OP.
>>
>>44721598
>(upper body about human-sized), the impact points would be about the same.
>(lower body cheetah sized, with smaller upper body) it would be lower

>Straight spine
>Torso parallel to ground
>braced spear

Strap a spear at shoulder level on a real cheetah.
That's it.

It's a guided armor penetrating missile.
>>
>>44721679
>>44721598
its like a spearman kept his spear pointed at the sky and had rocketboots to fly straight up and pierce the sky, but the sky is the enemy formation and he's flying sideways two feet off the ground

>It's a guided armor penetrating missile.
pretty much this
>>
>>44721679
>>44721728
Yep, it's terrifying. It still looks dumb. I'm sure there's plenty of things that are actually terrifying that look dumb at first glance.

I never once said it wasn't scary, just that it looked stupid.
>>
>>44721787
eh I still want a sketch
I think with the right armor or uniform on the torso transition it wouldn't look too bad
>>
>>44721822
It really wouldn't look bad. Maybe something similar to a tailed leather jerkin(split below the small of the back to allow better maneuverability) with some metal braces on the shoulders, and some light, brigandine-like barding on the lower body.
>>
>>44721675
who?
>>
>>44719986
the first character i played (admittedly i think its awesome) was a barbarian that married a lower level demon, worshipped one of the of the being's in the abyss and had a plethora of children. and then when he was 80 decided to go on an adventure for immortality so that his demon children wouldn't rip their brethren (my characters other children) apart when he died.
>>
>>44722039
pretty nice story, anon. anymore too it?
>>
>>44720494
Jareth says Dance Magic
>>
>>44720286
I read big bard and the story still made sense.
>>
>>44722089
To his backstory sure, but it was my first character so it got a little too edgy for my liking. That campaign fell apart early on but let's see.

Basically, there was some stupid ass wizard trying to do stupid ass wizard shit, summoning in the setting was easy so he tried to summon a bunch of lower level demonic's and celestials to utilize both their power, experimenting with it, etc. Succeeded in summoning, failed in controlling. Only reason he succeeded was because he took time to choose the less "faithful" of each side. Basically sides that were off with their plane, ie, chaotic/neutral celestial and lawful demons. (see? Far too much edge here)

Anyway, so they kill the wizard and immediately make "nice" in order to avoid a bloodbath. They go and move into a town, slowly settling down, owning some property and buildings and doing some darker stuff here and there.

My character is 23 and meets a nice young girl, they hit it off, everything is going good. Character's name is Zues and is the local tavern owner. He's also a lumberjack.

Few years ago, he went into the mountains and found orc's barbarians. Killed the people he was traveling with and thought he was so weak that he was useless so they taught him how to use an axe and let him go. (thus, the barbarian class)

Anyway, so he marries the demon and is a player and fucks one of the celestials (I'm so sorry for this.) He has children with them both, finds out that his wife and partner aren't full on human and becomes a politician basically for the two groups.

60 or so years pass, he now runs and owns the local tavern and has children and grandchildren of demon and celestial. His wife has died. At this point my character tells different lies to different people.

(i know this is long, I'll finish his backstory in the next post along with an adventure or two.)
>>
File: zues.png (53KB, 451x384px) Image search: [Google]
zues.png
53KB, 451x384px
>>44722830
Lie #1 He told his family he knew who killed her and was going to track them down and murder them

Lie #2 He told that adventuring party he was with that he wanted immortality and decided it was better late than never.

The truth is his grandson had accidentally killed his wife and that he would rather not have his entire family crash down upon themselves. So his goal is to find immortality and bring back his dead wife from the abyss so that his family will be safe.

Now, this campaign we did have a few adventure's, one that sucked was when we had to go into an orc camp. My character knew orc and was convinced he could negotiate the release of the hostages that they needed to get. Now this orc chief was a dick and decided that he would trade the hostages for my character's axe, this axe was special because his wife had gotten it for him a long time ago. He traded it for the two hostages because my character knew that if it helped get his goals done, then fine, he'd part with it. (tried to barter with my party members lives, didn't work)

So Zues gives him the axe and promise's to come back for it. He goes back to the person who wanted his two daughter's saved, which was great, job done, two daughter's go in, we get our reward, all good except then we hear some horrible loud noise. We go in and down the stairs and find the two daughter's dead and the guy summoning something.

Zues may be nice and easy going but that barbarian class isn't for looks. Zues was given a replacement weapon (of a shitty sword that teleports back to its wielder, ie, the orc chief. Had to march back to him and get ANOTHER replacement weapon. Fuck that guy) of 20 javelin's. Zues grew into such a rage that he threw 17 of them at once into the mage's back, spilling so much blood, that he completed the blood ritual and summoned a demon.

Now this abyss creature was a lot stronger than us. Using a building, the entire town's guards, more javelin's, crossbows, we almost killed it.
>>
File: batVcrow.jpg (243KB, 700x1301px) Image search: [Google]
batVcrow.jpg
243KB, 700x1301px
>>44723082
continue...
>>
Malkavian with anterograde amnesia(50 first dates, but every few hours)

Actually, any malkavian with a legitimately bad mental illness derangement. Not only is it hard to portray, but looking after mental illness patients is something people are paid to do. It's not actually fun to do as a player in make believe game.
>>
>>44721245
It's berserk
>>
>>44719986
Canine version of a Chakat/10
>>
>>44723656
Kay.

We almost killed it, our half dragon asshole was shooting it from afar, but the demon fled into the mountains from wence nothing returns.

We considered going after it but since no one felt like dying (and that was a long session) we didn't. The campaign either ended there or AFTER we took out the earth mage inside an earth tank made of pain.
>>
A long time ago I had a fighter/cavalier in 3.5 that got fused with his wolf mount by both of them getting thrown into a barrel full of mutating goop. The DM was big into "bad end" sort of things, and turning pcs into monsters, and I somehow explained how my mount and I hit made him fuse the two into a centaur form, which I guess could of been worse. It got weird after that, especially cause my character had both sets of memories and it messed him up for a long time. Well, 2 sessions then the game ended.
>>
>>44719986
Wait. A werewolf centaur is still half-otheranimal for the bottom. How about the bottom half is a bear and the top half is a wolf?
>>
>>44719986 But would it still have a horse cock? This is important.
>>
>>44721536
but what about its FINAL FORM?

damn anime sucks
>>
>>44727685
I think he was only ever shown in he manga.
>>
File: 1358007295513.jpg (37KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1358007295513.jpg
37KB, 332x332px
>>44722111
Goddamn it anon.
>>
So chakats, but wolves instead of cats.
>>
>>44719986
A fighter.
>>
>>44720244
I'm pretty sure this a furry thing.

Didn't they call them kachats or some shit?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.