[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, black magic in the Middle Ages was pretty weird. >�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Man, black magic in the Middle Ages was pretty weird.

>“Have you done as certain women are said to do? They take a live fish and place it in their private parts until it is dead, then serve it boiled or roasted to their husbands. They do this in order to increase the husband’s ardour for them.â€

>“Have you ever made little toys, or toy bows, or small tools, and placed them in the cellar or in the storeroom, so that goblins and demons can play with them there, and will then be favourable to you in other things?â€

>“Have you believed what some women are wont to believe, that in the stillness of a quiet night while your doors are shut, you along with other minions of the devil rise up into the sky all the way to the clouds and fight there with others, and that you wound them and they wound you?â€

http://www.medievalists.net/2015/01/04/medieval-black-magic/
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x313px
>>
>>44715237
>“Have you ever made little toys, or toy bows, or small tools, and placed them in the cellar or in the storeroom, so that goblins and demons can play with them there, and will then be favourable to you in other things?â€

Yeah! Yeah, that's TOTALLY what my collection of plastic miniatures is for.

I'm not weird. I'm just entertaining the goblins and demons.
>>
File: 1410580506432.jpg (20KB, 296x341px) Image search: [Google]
1410580506432.jpg
20KB, 296x341px
>>44715237
>They take a live fish and place it in their private parts until it is dead, then serve it boiled or roasted to their husbands.

How does something like this even propagate? Even the devil would have a hard time convincing people this was a good idea.
>>
>>44719369
Idiots, Anon.
Idiots and people taking the piss.
>"Oh wise witch, my husband is terrible in bed, wat do?"
(Oh for fucks sake this is the third time this week) "Have you tried shoving a live fish up your vagina until it dies, then roasting it and feeding it to your husband? Fuck off."
>"Oh thank you wise witch, I'll get on that right away!"
And then that idiot tells their idiot friends and those idiot friends tell their idiot friends, and...
>>
>>44719369
They basic concept behind it appears to be what anthropologists refer to as 'sympathetic magic', or a means of using magic rituals to link two desperate items/locations (in this case a woman's genitalia and her husband's food) through symbolic action. In other words the woman is using magic to apply the significance of her sex to an item her man will consume, and subsequently affected by what her vag repesents; sexuality, lust, etc.

It's not at all uncommon, I've heard of a common spell used by New Guinean men that runs on the same principles as the vagina fish spell. They laced cigarettes with their pubes, and offered it to a woman they're after, who will in turn start lusting after him. Virtually the same damn spell with a few components switched around.

Now I'm starting to wonder if those guys from /k/ felt any different after they were unknowingly ate those semen laced brownies.
>>
>>44719369
I read where some bitch put a potatoe up her snatch to prevent getting preggo. Then forgot about it till it sprouted..

Tldr people are idiots
>>
File: icelandic_magical_staves.png (217KB, 945x855px) Image search: [Google]
icelandic_magical_staves.png
217KB, 945x855px
I prefer Icelandic magical staves.
>>
Chinese Ku magic.
It centres around the princaple of holding a caged death match for poisonous creatures. The winner, who has devoured all others, will be so filled with poison he becomes a murderous spirit.
If the spirit must be kept and appeased it will provide poison for the owner.

Poison is almost always applied to food or drink. the victim will be infected by the spirit of the beast which will grow inside them sapping them of strength. Such victims may have veins filled with worms or frogs in their brain or stomach.
Although, it sometimes is applied to farm implements. The implements shrink and are stored under the fingernails, they can be fired into a victim where they grow. Needless to say, the poor fool dies horribly.

As long as a man dies to ku poison his soul and all his worldly possessions will be supernaturally transferred to the ownership of the ku's keeper. An active keeper will have a well kept house since so many slave away to please their new master.
However ku demands sacrifice, a negligent keeper will have an angry and pent up spirit on their hands. Not matter what, someone must taste the ku's venom.
An unsatisfied ku may find a way free, killing it's masters and fling off to haunt the streets, slaying senselessly.
>>
File: FunnyCookies.png (155KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
FunnyCookies.png
155KB, 540x303px
>>44719369
>>
File: scared 50s man.gif (428KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
scared 50s man.gif
428KB, 500x322px
>>44722240
>mfw
>>
>>44719369
Now you know why it smells like fish, anon.
>>
>>44720157
This actually makes a degree of sense.

It still needs 359 more to come full circle, but it's a start.
>>
>>44720157
>desperate
You mean disparate.
>>
>>44724119
I think he meant both, anon.
>>
File: CNNy0UgVEAEeFoP.jpg (38KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
CNNy0UgVEAEeFoP.jpg
38KB, 480x519px
>>44722279
>>
>>44720800
dude those ghost runes are cool as fuck, I wonder if they work in other nordic countries...
>>
>>44722240
>>44724252
RIP
>>
>>44724252
That guy was easily the faggiest protag in years
>>
>>44725521
indeed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.