[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG: Break This Card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Elemental Bond.jpg (42KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Elemental Bond.jpg
42KB, 265x370px
Hey fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls, I have a challenge for you.
This is a card currently available in Standard MTG, and I wanna see you guys break it.
So far I can see synergies with Dash and the new Chandra, but I want to know what you guys think.
>>
When combined with Eldrazi Displacer and Brood Monitor combo it draw's forever, which can get you to your Zulaport Cutthroat or Altar of the Brood or whatever other win condition you want.
>>
>>44712008
Pair it with From Beyond, Gideon, like any token maker
>>
>>44712008
Deranged Hermit
Gaea's Cradle
Island
Snap
>>
>>44712008
Some sort of midrange tokens strategy would draw you a lot of cards I suppose, Hordeling Outburst suddenly becomes draw 3 for 3cmc in GR.

So maybe a gameplan like ramp, tokens, draw, more tokens, drown opponent in card advantage. Is nantuko shade still legal? Could run him and Zulaport as a combo to help take down that last bit of life, color fixing is good this standard so I hear.
>>
>>44712008
If you're vomiting creatures with power 3 or greater onto the board somehow, you don't really need cards because you're already in a winning position.
>>
>>44717834
I misread the card pretty hard, I though it was 3 or less. Sorry.
>>
>>44712008
Sigil of the Empty Throne, Silkwrap and Stasis Snare, Citadel and Frontier Siege, Myth Realized.

Best archtype I can think of considering its a 3 drop in a format that is pretty demanding of something happening by that point.
>>
Is it snowing in here, or just me?

T1: Forest, Mana Dork
T2: Forest, Elemental Bond (the OP card)
T3: Forest, Aluren, win???
>>
>>44712008
Aluren offers itself from outside Standard.
>>
>>44712640
>Brood Monitor combo
mmmmmmm i see now
>>
>>44712008
coupled with Imaginary Pet / Esperzoa / Mardu Scout / Mardu Strike Leader / Pitiless Horde / Riptide Chimera you can draw an extra card per copy each turn until you combo with
>>44712640
if you are going to combo you might want to experiment with Stonecloaker as recurrable utility / graveyard removal
>>
>>44718657
dang I'm going to have to see if it will slot into legacy enchantress
>>
>>44713590
How did everyone let this retarded shit slide?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.