[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citizen: God - Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 14

File: Citizen God.png (375KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Citizen God.png
375KB, 1440x1440px
Glass. Still Glass, everywhere.

You're still trapped in the same marble that you've been in for millennia. For the last couple of decades, you've been left in an antique shop, in a jar with a bunch of other marbles. None of them looked like they were god-made like yours, though.

You could feel the last specks of your divine power wane as the weeks passed - however, in these last few days, your marble had started to crack. Everything felt so hazy, and yet, you were so close to your goal after so long: getting out of this darned thing. Hopefully, that old hag of a shopkeeper wouldn't notice.

>Choose up to 3 Domains (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Cleric_Domains)
>You can also Write In your own domains, but I will veto any that I consider inappropriate.
>Top 2 will be chosen as your main domains.
>>
>>44710956
>Knowledge
>Madness
>Trickery
>>
>>44710956
In order of importance
Death, Cold, Law.
>>
>>44710956
Glory, Madness. Luck
>>
>>44710956
>Knowledge
>Healing
>Trickery
>>
>>44710956
>Knowledge
>Madness
>Trickery
>>
Rolled 6, 10, 4 = 20 (3d12)

too many choices, too few players.
let the dice decide
one from each colum, from left to right
>>
>>44710956
>Luck
>Healing
>Good
>>
>>44711713
>Community
>Nobility
>Rune
>>
>>44710956
Knowledge
Creation
Madness
>>
>>44710956
>Artifice
>Knowledge
>Community
>>
>>44710956
>Knowledge
>Madness
>Trickery
>>
I kind of want to be that guy and vote for Ignorance, Sanity and Hierarchy if only to see what kind of god that would create.
>>
Knowledge
Artifice
Necromancy
>>
>>44710956
>Necromancy, death, darkness
>>
Fire, Glory, and Destruction
>>
>>44710956
Cool
Awesome
Radical
>>
War
Trickery
Strength
>>
>>44710956
>Creation
>Destruction
>Knowledge
>>
>>44710956
Liberation
Protection
Sun
>>
>>44710956
Knowledge
Madness
Luck
>>
>>44710956

Knowledge
Artifice
Necromancy
>>
>Law
>Good
>Sun
>>
Knowledge
Artifice
Necromancy.
>>
>>44710956
Charm
Mind
Trickery
>>
>>44712400
Thirding, undead constructs are the shit.
>>
> le knowledge
> l'artifice
> les Necromancy
> le lul lol lelele
>>
Sorry, I kinda left this when there was no replies in 20mins but then sudden BOOOM HOLY SHIT.

Writing
>>
>>44710956
Light
Fertility
Sex
>>
>>44712836
Seconding
>>
>>44712836
This
>>
>>44712836
Have to make some sense out of this mess, so lets go.

God of handholding under the covers with the lights off time.
>>
>>44712836
this
>>
>>44712836
Voting for this
>>
>>44712836
world fuckery is a go, I repeat world fuckery is a go
>Seconding
>>
File: L-lewd.gif (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
L-lewd.gif
142KB, 500x500px
>>44712885
>God of handholding

supporting >>44712836
now instead of >>44711576
>>
>>44712836
thank god OP called it before this came in
>>
>>44713039
Indeed
>>44712836
but with
Mind (Not Light)
Necromancy (Because why the fuck not)

Sex
>>
inb4 OP rolls to choose between the top 6 or so domains and we get Necromancy and Sex
>>
>>44712836
No.
Fuck romance quests
>>
>>44713208
>Romance
I can assure you, you do not need to go anywhere near romance to get a girl pregnant with the lights on.
>>
File: One-of-the-blue-marble-li-007.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
One-of-the-blue-marble-li-007.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
OOC:

So, this is a bit of a hassle, but the count of the top 3 is this:
-Knowledge: 13
-Necromancy: 8
-Light/Sex/Fertility: 10

Sex/Fertility can be grouped up as the same. So, it would be Knowledge+Sex/Fertility, which leads me to interpret this as the God of Secret Lewdness. Like handholding, for example, but also rape or love letters. Not Good, or Evil, just Neutral (Neutrality works as a compromise between Necro darkstuff and Light too).

---

You muster the last ounces of your power, and you gather it into a small ball of energy in your hand. Then, with a final thrust, you half-collapse in fatigue, half-punch the flaring mass into the cracked wall of your prison.

It cracked more. You could hear the material splitting, and a gust of wind of the outside emerging forth. It was refreshing, pure, nostalgic.

But your stamina couldn't hold up much longer. Your vision went hazy, everything started to blur.

Then, you blacked out.

You woke up in a bed, in a small room. You could hear a busy hallway further ahead. With a sudden motion, you seat yourself up and then stand up, and look around. Right there, next to your bed, was a small table with a calendar on it.

"Northville Hospital." was the first thing that caught your attention. The second thing was that you felt drained and weak, after the adrenaline of the new situation wore off. Your hands and feet felt numb. Your eyes couldn't focus properly. It was hard to remain standing up.

You NEEDED to replenish power again, somehow. Back in the day, you'd rely on prayer and adoration. Now, you felt like you could go for anything that caused an intense psychological reaction, just to get some juice back in yourself.

(Cont)
>>
>>44713388
TL;DR: You're at the hospital, and you're a god - and you need strong psychological reactions to sustain yourself. Preferably prayer and adoration, but right now, you're in such a bad state that you could go with anything. The more related it is to your domain, the better.

>Look for the psych ward, and try to convince a nutjob to adore you
>Assault a nurse
>Yell and flail your arms around in the hallway
>Write in
>>
>>44713421
>Assault a nurse
>>
>>44713421
>>
>>44713388
Knowledge cuts both ways, though. It could be just as much about voyeurism and exhibitionism as Secret Lewdness.

>>44713421
>>
>>44713421

>Press the call button, get a nurse in here and try to figure out more about yourself and them. Preferably about their relationships, hopes and desires.
>>
>>44713421
>Assault a nurse
Start slow by isolating them, bring them in with something important to say, stall for a moment before coming out with the fact we love them, if they accept that then kiss them and handhold. If they don't... Start the assault.
>>
>>44713421
>>
>>44713421
>find someone to worship you in the psych ward
>>
>>44713421
> deliver a dozen of very well-writtem love letters to nurses and other patients
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>44713421
>Save a guy's life with your knowledge about Human Corps and Human phisiology
>>
>>44713421
>look for a psych ward
by assault a nurse, do you mean attack her, rape her or hold her hand
>>
>>44713608
I meant
> deliver a dozen of very well-writtem anonymous love letters to nurses and other patients
Wouldn't want to be recognized as an auothor.
>>
>>44713421
>Find the ICU. People there must be so sexually frustrated...
>>
>>44713421
Wait

we're the god of forbidden love, right?

Why don't we just

find some lesbians?
>>
Rolled 26, 63, 2 = 91 (3d100)

OOC:

Assault Nurse
>>44713488
>>44713543

Call Button
>>44713541

Love Letters
>>44713608

Save a man's Life
>>44713640

Psych Ward
>>44713492
>>44713511
>>44713578
>>44713583
>>44713641

Find the ICU. People there must be so sexually frustrated...
>>44713656

I honestly enjoy Write-ins immensely, and I wish there was a way to give them more protagonism and a chance for support. For now, we can continue like this, but I'm open for suggestions regarding this issue.

---*---

It seems like we're going to interact with someone regardless, so I'm going to roll who it is and then write.

First dice:
1-50: Male
51-100: Female

Second dice:
Insanity: 0 minimum, 100 max
Affinity to our domains: 0 minimum, 100 max
>>
>>44713388
find two people on staff who are secretly into each other
arrange a date
get thanked for it
it counts as prayer/adulation

boom
>>
>>44713782
>2% affinity
W-well. Okay
>>
>>44713790
Yeah let's create affairs and make weird sex happen!

Let's act out people's fantasies and see how they react!
>>
>>44713816
it'll go up as we get more followers I think...
>>
>>44713782
...Do we get 're-rolls?
>>
>>44713782
2%, shit's happens, maybe it's a OCD guys that won't get near anyone because he feared bing dirty (kind of medium OCD to go with the 63% insanity)
>>
>>44713782
if we give a nurse an orgasm
and she yelps "oh my god"
does that count as adulation?
>>
File: Ghostbuster.png (107KB, 313x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbuster.png
107KB, 313x416px
OOC:
>>44713853
When it's a roll to see who you randomly encounter or such, no.

---*---

You walk out, and lead yourself to the psych wards. You were in a hospital gown, so you could feel an uncomfortable breeze through your whole body as you semi-rushed down the halls.

You reached the ward, and saw someone else in a gown like yours, wearing a pair of black sunglasses as well.

"Hello." you greeted.

"Greeting my fair lad." he replied, and waved exaggeratedly.

"Heh. I see that you still have enthusiasm, it's important to have hope at times like these." you add.

"Why, of indubitably of course." he said, and adjusted his glasses.

"Say, do you... Believe in god?" you inquire, trying to hide your desperation.

"Certainly." he said, confidently. "I hunt them, my good fellow."

You turn your head to a side slightly and narrow your eyes.

"Have you seen any around, recently, hrm? Any dieties, gods or demi-gods, hrm?" he continued, and slowly came closer to you. "Are you familiar with the terms? The feeling? The... power?"

You could feel him breathing onto your chin.

>Yell for help from this wacko.
>Confront him verbally. Say that you're a god.
>Confront him physically. Attack him.
>Try to escape from him and find someone more appropriate.

>Write in.

Roll a dice (1d100) along your vote. First three rolls count, best of three. >50 Moderate success, >80 Huge success.
>>
>>44713782
let's find the most sexually frustrated person of the building
then give them a little tease based on their most secret fantasies

are we male or female formed? can we changeform?
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44714094
>>
>>44714094
let's make someone cum motherfucker!!
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>44714094
>>Try to escape from him and find someone more appropriate.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44714137
forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 59, 36, 34 = 129 (3d100)

>>44714111
>>44714146
>>44714158

Gonna roll your destiny

First dice:

Second dice:
>>
File: DareYouEnter.png (69KB, 180x215px) Image search: [Google]
DareYouEnter.png
69KB, 180x215px
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44714094
piss on him
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>44714094
Ignore him and go find a lady to bang
>>
>>44714243
>96
The dice gods will this man's post to life
>>
File: PErson.png (289KB, 499x520px) Image search: [Google]
PErson.png
289KB, 499x520px
OOC:
>>44714268
Egh, I won't change democracy for this post, but I'll try to please the dice gods by making her a 96 on "bangable", since it won't change the actual action taken here.

---*---

>>44714184

"Sir, I apologize, I have to, uhm, leave" you say, trying to excuse yourself out. You look around, and reach out to someone. A young girl in a hospital gown, with a generous rump that pulled your attention forth was walking by. It was your chance.

"Excuse me, girl!" you called out, trying to use her as leeway to pull yourself out of this mess. You started to stand up and try to approach her, but the other guy was right behind you. You could see her then slowly turn, and there you saw her massive teats swing forth, as well as her beautiful face, crowned with a messy spazz of hair.

"Ohh, glaaasses-man" she called out, and ignored you, going towards the God-Hunter.

"H-Hello." he replied.

"Ooh, another maaan." she added, and then looked at you.

You blinked. You swallowed saliva, and then walked up to the ditz, and whispered to her ear.

"Hey, I'm a God you know." you confessed.

"Ooooh, really now?" she answered out loud. "That's amaaazing..."

You could finally feel a few sweet drops of divinity trickle back into yourself. It wouldn't last too long, but it was a relief to have at least this.

"Hey, Glasses-man." the woman said, dopeily. "This guy says he is a Go-"

TL;DR - You're at the hospital. The young girl you've just met seems to know the "Glasses-man", some God-Hunting wacko, and she also believes that you're a God - but she is about to say that out loud.

>Cover her mouth
>Claim that she is lying
>Run!

>Write in
>>
>>44714676
>>Cover her mouth
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44714676
>Write in
Trip over into her "accidentally" while she's mid-sentence.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>44714676
hold her hand
>>
>>44714709
dude... what if WE'RE the crazy ones?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44714676
Kill thyself
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44714676
>Trip over our feet and fall onto her, purely by accident, sorry about that

>"Hey, I'm a God you know." you confessed.
Are... are we literally retarded?
>>
>>44714676
>Cover her mouth with your lips
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44714676
>Cover her mouth
>>
>>44714795
It was that or dying from "god-thirst". I already said that we were desperate.
>>
You cover her mouth with your hand.

"Hrmm-hmpf-hmpf....!" the ditz hummed into your hand, and then she put her hand on your mouth too, and smiled. Was this like a game for her?

Glasses-man the God Hunter looked at you both, and coughed into a fist. "So, uhm, lad. You're new to the psych ward?" he wondered.

You tried to peel her hand off your mouth, but she playfully insisted to keep her hand there, giggling. A loose, muffled sigh went out your mouth, and you shook your head to the man.

"Ah. But I've never seen you here before." he replied.

You shook your head again.

"Aaah, you're from another ward, then."

You nodded.

"I see, I see. I'm G, by the way." he then said, and adjusted his glasses. "The nurses here might tell you otherwise. They're lying."

You chuckled, and nodded to him.

---*---

You're at the hospital's psych ward, with G (A self-proclaimed God Hunter) and with that busty girl still playfully putting her hand on your mouth (you have yours on hers to prevent her from saying that you're a God). You still need to find more "divine fuel" (Adoration, prayer, strong reactions, etc) to keep yourself alive, but for now you're OK.

>Write-in mode. I mentioned earlier that I really like these, so I'll try to do as many as you guys put in for this round, as long as its reasonable.
>>
>>44715301
>Write-in mode. I mentioned earlier that I really like these, so I'll try to do as many as you guys put in for this round, as long as its reasonable.
Try getting the girl alone and playing a new game of where to put hands
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>44714676
>Cover her mouth
>>
>>44715301
>>44715329
perfect
>>
>>44715301
Feign ignorance about the nature of gods and when G begins to describe them, mention that you saw someone just like that in town, in an antique shop...
>>
>>44715329
This + >>44715336
This roll. Awesome
>>
>>44715301
I'm guessing G is just bullshitting when he said he's killed gods before, but in our weakened state I don't want to test that theory.
Seeing as how he might be the only one we can get some answers out of, for now, ask him:
>If he has ever really killed a god and how he did it
>Where the nearest Nurse office or nurse is
>What is the name of the girl we currently have playing with our hand.
>>
>>44715301
Massive Orgy
>>
>>44715505
we should tell him about that one god we never liked

if he kills the guy we know he's for real

if not we know he's just another crazy

>inb4 every other god we knew is sealed or dead
>>
>>44715301
>>44715505
Also when we get a chance quietly tell the girl to keep it a 'special' secret between us and only us.
>>
Write-in Mode input:
>>44715329
>Try getting the girl alone and playing a new game of where to put hands
>>44715419
>Feign ignorance about the nature of gods and when G begins to describe them, mention that you saw someone just like that in town, in an antique shop...
>>44715505
>I'm guessing G is just bullshitting when he said he's killed gods before, but in our weakened state I don't want to test that theory.
>Seeing as how he might be the only one we can get some answers out of, for now, ask him:
>If he has ever really killed a god and how he did it
>Where the nearest Nurse office or nurse is
>What is the name of the girl we currently have playing with our hand.
>>44715514
>Massive Orgy
Kek, but no.
>>44715641
>we should tell him about that one god we never liked
>if he kills the guy we know he's for real
>if not we know he's just another crazy
>inb4 every other god we knew is sealed or dead
---*---

You playfully put your hand on her eyes now, and she follows, and puts her hands on yours as well. You couldn't see anything now, but at least you could talk now.

"Ufff, hi." you finally huff out, wary if you have to put your hands on the girl's mouth again.

"Ooooh, I can't see nowww" she said, and waved her hands in front of her.

"So, what was that you were going to tell me, Marie?" G wondered towards her.

(cont)
>>
>>44715965
"Huh?" she replied. Your covered eyes widened. How convenient. She really was a huge ditz. "I don't remember, hehehe" the girl added.

"Hey, have you really ever killed... Uh, what did you call it...Ah - A god?" you asked towards where you guessed G would be.

"Aha! Of course." he proudly admitted. "Just eight though. But golly, isn't that quite the amount!"

"Oh, oho, impressive, G." you chuckled. "You know, I never liked this one god I once read about... Uh, Loki. Yeah. He was a bit of a dick. Maybe you should hunt him."

G laughed. "Ah, yes. You're familiar with the lore then, chap. I could, yes. I'd gladly take that as a commission. It would be a million dollars, thanks."

"Oh, uh...Some other time, then." you say. You turn to Marie, and put a hand on hers. She follows, and stops blindfolding you. "Let's continue playing, yeah?" you tell her.

"Whaaat game?" she asked

"Come, it's a special game." you answer. "It's- "

"Marie, you should go back to your room." G interrupts. Marie shook her head. "Marie, you don't want the nurses to get angry, hrm?" he insisted.

----*-----

Write-in mode so good. Let's keep on with it.

You're at the hospital's psych ward, with G (A self-proclaimed God Hunter) and with that busty girl with her hands on yours, but G has told her to go back to her room when you tried to have her come with you to somewhere private. You still need to find more "divine fuel" (Adoration, prayer, strong reactions, etc) to keep yourself alive, but for now you're OK.
>Write-in mode. I'll try to do as many as you guys put in for this round, as long as its reasonable.
>>
>>44716003
Leave these morons and go find some more fresh meat to feed from
>>
>>44716003
>Write-in mode. I'll try to do as many as you guys put in for this round, as long as its reasonable.
Tell G that we'll take her there. Tell Marie as soon as we're away that we'll go somewhere else, anywhere she likes.

Move our hands to her hands, hold hands.
>>
>>44716003
Well, at least G won't kill us unless someone pays him a million bux.

Ditch that loser and find some other crazies/accompany Marie back to her room.
>>
>>44716003
Go look for someone else. Neither of these two are suitable.
>>
>>44716003
Punch G
>>
>>44716042
I don't think we should stick our dick in crazy no matter how omnipotent we are, for now.
>>44716003
Say to G that you would also like to see a nurse
>>
>>44716039
This.
>>
>>44716039
Agreed. She seems like the best way to get some God juice at the minute.
>>
>>44716112
have you not read the OP's descriptions of her hottie boddie?
>>
I'm quite hungry, so I'm going to delay my next story post for 45-60 mins or so.

See you guys in a bit!
>>
>>44716206
The worst thing about this quest is how slow you are.>>44716206
>>
>>44716176
She do got a body that rockin', but I still want to steer clear of any danger while we're weak. She's also a bit of a ditz and almost outed us. Just use her a supplement till we get our strength back, don't go in too strong though.
>>
>>44716152
As things are looking now we're going to loose some 'god-juice'
>>
File: 57575752.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
57575752.png
20KB, 235x235px
I'm having fun but I'm afraid of where things will go
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>44716206
Rolling for you to hurry up
>>
>>44716720
Fuck...
>>
>>44716206
faggot I hope your food tastes like shit
>>
Rolled 24, 69, 21 = 114 (3d100)

I'm back.

Write-in Input:
>>44716026
>Leave these morons and go find some more fresh meat to feed from
>>44716039
>>44716113
>>44716152
>Tell G that we'll take her there. Tell Marie as soon as we're away that we'll go somewhere else, anywhere she likes.
>Move our hands to her hands, hold hands.
>>44716042
>Ditch that loser and find some other crazies/accompany Marie back to her room.
>>44716098
>Go look for someone else. Neither of these two are suitable.
>>44716104
>Punch G
Too unpopular and just slightly too extreme
>>44716112
>I don't think we should stick our dick in crazy no matter how omnipotent we are, for now.
>Say to G that you would also like to see a nurse

4 for non-Marie time, 3 for Marie time, non-Marie time it is

---*----

Rolling for who we meet in the ward to write up for your divine enjoyment

First dice:

Second dice:
>>
>>44716904
>4 for non-Marie time, 3 for Marie time, non-Marie time it is
What no
>>
>>44716904
BRING BACK MARIE
>>
>>44716904
Honestly we should stick with the characters we've got
>>
>>44716933
>>44716954
She isn't gone lol. We can always go back to her, no worries.
>>
Rolled 76, 85 = 161 (2d100)

>>44716904
rollan
>>
>>44716904
I'll go ahead and second >>44716039 instead then
>>
>>44716970
>>44716904
Smaller, more defined casts make the cake, OP.
>>
>>44717016
Agreed. No need to introduce anyone else at the minute.
>>
you know until I see us casting magics I'm just going to assume we're just some crazy molester rapist
>>
>>44716986
I say we stick with Marie so we can get some power back while finding a nurse and orientating ourselves with our current situation in the hospital.
So my action still stays the same,
>Ask G where we can find a nurse and stay with Marie
>>
>>44717000
Amen to that
>>
>>44716933
>>44716954
>>44716970
>>44717000
>>44717016
>>44717032
>>44717044

Dang, well this is quite the reaction. Alrighty then, I'll do a compromise between meeting someone and Marie.
>>
>>44717036
I imagine we don't have enough strength yet to perform godly feats, so we'll suckle of the admiration and love of Marie's sumptuous form. When the situation arises that we need to use our power, then we will.
>>
So will going to a strip club charge us up?
>>
>>44717238
Only if we strip
>>
>>44717067
>doing compromise when you already took a past choice
dropped
>>
>>44717300
>whining like an idiot about doing something noone cares about
>>
>>44717300
>>
OOC: As a heads up, I'll be as explicit as I can, but I won't write up actual sex/smut and I'll fade to black if the situation arises.

---*---

"I'll take her there" you counter G. He looks back at you, and remains silent for a moment.

"But then I have to bring you to yooour room" Marie replied, shaking your hand.

"Ah, Marie." a man's voice called out, interrupting you both. You looked behind you, finding a middle-aged doctor with a pair of nurses. He seemed important. "Have you been taking your pills?" he asked.

"Aaaaall of them." Marie replied, and giggled.

"Good. Don't forget that we've got an appointment this evening, alright?" he chuckled, and left, patting her on the head.

"Who was that?" you asked G.

"Ah, it's the head of the ward." he replied.

"Ah, I see." you tell him, as you take Marie's hand. "Marie." you then tell her. "Let's go, yes?"

She looks back at you and nods with a dopey smile. G remains seated, with a slightly constipated expression.

---*----

You walk down the hallway, with your hand still held to Marie's, letting her lead the way. However, you soon realize that you've been walking in circles through the ward.

"Uuuh, Marie." you start. "We're going in circles here, heh."

"I knooow." she replied. "But I took like twenty laps around before, so I need to take about that many in reverse to get baaack."

You flatten your lips against each other.

You decide to take a few more lap with her, but you quickly realize that its quite tiring, especially in your weakened state. However, you have also noticed which one of the rooms in the ward is hers after passing it a few times.

---*---

You're very tired, and very low on divine "fuel", and you're accompanying Marie back to her room in the psych ward, but she says that she needs to do several (awfully tiresome) "laps" around the ward before she can "reach" her room properly.

>Finish the laps.
>Don't finish the laps, and just drop her off at her room.
>Ditch her altogether.

>Write in.
>>
>>44717518
Ditch her and talk to the nurses
>>
>>44717518
>Don't finish the laps, and just drop her off at her room.

Point out that it's like, right there and she can just go in. We got her room location anyway, which is what I wanted. Now we can visit anytime.
>>
>>44717518
>>Write in.
Take a shortcut to her room and follow her inside. Then do the diddly with her.
>>
>>44717518
That airhead ain't doing you no favors, drop her ass immediately
>>
>>44717518
Ditch
>>
>>44717518
>Write in.
Go into her room and wait for her.
>>
>>44717518
She might have some form of OCD and I don't want to open up that can of worms. And if we're caught fucking a patient it might not bode well.
>>Write in
>Tell her you need to see the nurses and let her finish the laps on her own
>Proceed to find one of the nurses
>>
>>44717650
>>44717518
Second
>>
PEOPLE
Think what would cause the greatest reaction in her? Not ¨Do I find a better source?¨
Shes a nutjob Ditz with OCD let's play upon that.
>>
>>44717650
Aye
>>
Go streaking. We'd power up like a motherfucker (literally?).
>>
>>44717679
And if we're caught grooming or fucking a physiologically unstable patient on medication that will screw us over even more
>>
>>44717650
Sounds good to me, better than ditching
>>
>>44717650
Nice plan.
>>
>>44717650
Agreed. Also since she has OCD lets mess with her things to get a reaction from her.
>>
>>44717819
Actually hand't thought about that...changing >>44717655
my vote. Purty good plan Anon
>>
>>44717650
This.
>>
>>44717650
Oho, alrighty.
---*---

"Hey, Marie. I'll wait for you at your room, alright?" you tell her.

She chuckled at you. "How are you going to get there before me, silly?"

You're silent for a moment, looking upwards until you came up with a reply. "It's my secret." you tell her. "See you there."

"Teeeell me" she insists, walking up to you and shaking your sleeve. "How do you do iiiit...."

"Maybe later, OK?" you answer.

---*---

She eventually reaches the small, bland room with the bed where you seated, breathing a bit heavily.

"Heeeeh... Hehh... Sorry to keep you waiting." she said. "You will have to tell me how you do that short cut thingy though...."

You smile into a chuckle. "Some day, sure. I can show you other tricks though." you add. "Let's continue with that game, yeah?"

You put your hands on her mouth, and she giggled, and put hers on your too.

---*---

Fade to black time.

Roll 1d100 anons, best of first 5.

<40 Catastrophic Failure
<=50 Total Failure
>50 Moderate success
>80 Large success
>90 God
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>44718164
GO dice roll
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>44718164
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>44718164
Best of three right?
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>44718164
>>
>>44718233
Best of 5 because of the increased amount of players. I made it slightly more difficult too to compensate.

>76 >82 >88 these insane rolls tho
>>
>>44718251
Aww yis
>>
>>44718251
>99
Jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 45745742545.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
45745742545.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>44718251
oh my
>>
>>44718251
>>44715336
second roll tonight lads, feeling good
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44718164
four rolls out of five, huh? and a 99?

time for a nat 1 to make everything better
>>
>>44718251
What did you sacrifice to the dice gods to get this?
>>44718264
Will we encounter our old friends, the gods of luck, at any point in the story?
>>
>>44718251
>99

After a wild session of love-making, Marie is left a quivering mess on the bed. Via your divine experience and grace, any trace of your "deeds" here have been collected into solely a roll of toilet paper, which was now in the trash bin. The rest was immaculate.

Except, well, for Marie, at a certain level. Your domain of Sex and Fertility could be to blame here. Shivering, she crawled up to your leg, hugged it, and started to kiss your knee as she could.

"How are you?" you ask her, containing a giggle.

"I... fuuuaah mmaah...." was all she could muster, before she collapsed back onto your leg, and cuddled it clumsily some more.

>Zealot Acquired.

You could feel your strengths renewed. Certainly not to the degree of your former power, but you felt much better and rejuvenated, like if you've just woken up in the best way.

Its... Been an awful long while since you've actually used your powers. It seemed like nobody would come to bother you here for now, plus Marie already considered you to be God, so giving your semi-renewed powers a small test would be good, at least to practice a bit before needing to use them for real.

---*---

Test your powers! Finally, some divine abilities!

>Write-in mode. Your domains are Knowledge and Sex. You can do something similar to a level 0 DnD 3.5 spell with moderate ease, or something like a level 1 spell with difficulty and concentration. Harder effects have more of a risk.

>Write-in anything else you'd like. I'll consider it.
>>
>>44718799
"Orgasm" spell.
Does what it reads on the tin
"Detect Pregnancy"
Does what it reads on the tin
>>
>>44718799
>Detect Lust.
>>
Emit hormones
>>
>>44718799
Go to the library and learn any information that we have missed out on the the past few thousand years. I assume that we can both read extremely quickly as well as gain knowledge quickly?
>>
>>44718869
>Not Induce Lust
>>
>>44718799
Curse her tits to slowly grow bigger over time, until about double the current size.
>>
>>44718799
Induce lust, induce ovulation, detect erogenous zones, create erogenous zone, mend infertility
>>
>>44718799
Do a quick once-over of the hospital. See if there are any places that glow with hidden fetishes just waiting to be awakened.

In our weakened state, we might as well go get our followers one at a time.
>>
>>44718799
The real question is, who heard the moans?
>>
>>44719106
Detect "Who heard the moans?"
>>
>>44718799
>God of fertility
Did we just impregnate this crazy cowtits?
>>
>>44719255
Why do you think I wanted detect pregnancy, anon?
>>
>>44718854
You cast "Orgasm" at first, by charging a bright blue ball of sparks - but it quickly dies off. Maybe you're just rusty. You channel up again, and cast a raw, unrestrained "Detect" spell, which causes a bunch of signals of pregnant women to appear throughout the hospital building. Marie didn't see to show up on the radar - your pull-out skills have been confirmed to be legendary once again. The god of fertility fertilizes when he aims to fertilize, of course.

You got a heavy lust reading from Marie, and a few more from patients, nurses and people around you, as well as their physical lust-foci, their erogenous zones, and their mental ones, their fetishes. The readings were too coarse to interpret, but you were certainly getting readings. Yeah, you're getting a hang of it.

With a fist, you concentrate, and channel forth a ball of energy - of female hormones, and then you released them against a test subject - Marie. Instantly, you could feel her chest bloat up against the leg she was laying on. Aha! A breast growth curse, and perhaps even ovulation.

Right now, your powers felt thick and unrefined, but they were there, at your fingertips. From your excitement, you didn't realize that you've tired out very quickly, but it was a lesser concern. With your new ally, you'd be able to recover your stamina back with some rest.

Now... All that was left was to dispose of the sticky evidence of what you've done here, and return to your room, for now.

You lifted yourself off the bed, but as you did, Marie hugged you from behind and tugged you back in.

"Don't go..." she pleaded. "Stay heeeere..."

"I have to go Marie" you chuckled. "I'll be back later."

"No!" she protested, and hugged tighter.

Gheez.

>Session End!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cuddlebeam

See you next time!
>>
>>44719504
When will we impregnate this cow?
>>
>>44719549
When you intentionally try to lol
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.