[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most OP pieces of shit. Starting with a classic. Go.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1210695483931.png (2MB, 1024x918px) Image search: [Google]
1210695483931.png
2MB, 1024x918px
Most OP pieces of shit. Starting with a classic.

Go.
>>
File: 1443915823938.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1443915823938.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
No one?
>>
>>44696589
OP requires being over-powered for the level of the players. Setting aside the listed CR as being improperly calculated (as stated by the creator) a party of Time Lords should be able to take one down.
>>
If you're talking D20, the classic OP piece of shit is Color Spray.
>>
>>44696589
>challenge rating over nine thousand
>saves below 170

How do these things actually survive? I mean, am i missing something or those things can't even see invisible?
>>
>>44697776
>How do these things actually survive

I think in-universe it's because everyone's too scared to be in the same solar system as it. And they don't have access to its statblock.
>>
>Post OP stuff like this guys

>Everyone: That's a fucking wimpy monster for CR9721

Never change tg.
>>
>>44697776
Doesn't most of the qualities of the golem make it immune to pretty much every save or die/save or suck spell?
>>
>>44696589
This thing can easily be destroyed by one epic spell.
It's not a cr 9000. Not even close.
Crs above 30 hardly make sense though?
>>
>>44698575
SR: no spells still hits him though.
>>
>>44698693
Like what kind of spell though, just curious.
>>
>>44696589
this makes my brain hurt just looking at it.
>>
>>44697443
Heh, and when people didn't know were like "why are you taking that, it's gay as hell"

On the monsters' side?
Hrm...2e Tarassque.
>http://thecampaign20xx.blogspot.com/2014/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html
This fucker is a campaign ender that eats epic level parties and then the world that spawned them. It's one of those deals where compared to creatures stats in later editions/certain splats it's not that big of a deal, but for the time, for most gamers out there, this was the big bad fucker.

OD&D
While buddy boy above was there in 1E, I'd honestly put dragons here for OD&D. You just didn't fuck with dragons. Bad Idea.
>>
File: Nexus Dragon.png (593KB, 1450x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nexus Dragon.png
593KB, 1450x1022px
>>
File: Angel, Ophanim.png (570KB, 1376x930px) Image search: [Google]
Angel, Ophanim.png
570KB, 1376x930px
For whatever reason, this dude has a no-save, line of sight, sex-change ray.
>>
>>44699651
>>44699563
>>44696589
I wish I still had a scanner to scan in my physical copy of this book. Just so I can show people the physical book doesn't have that atrocious fucking font.
>>
>>44699767
Why the fuck does the online version use that, it's terrible.
>>
>>44699785
The online version is technically a draft that was given out as a pre-order bonus to people a long time before the physical book came out.
>>
>>44698945
Pretty sure that there isn't a specific Epic Spell to end this bad boy (they tend to allow SR), but at the kind of level that the golem is meant to threaten the action economy has fallen apart and casters could probably cut it to pieces with a barrage of metamagic.
>>
>>44700197
Depends on how well the dm knows physics. That ability to control gravity is retardedly powerful. It's almost an excuse to let it do anything.
>>
>>44699651
It's a subtle reminder to jack up your touch AC or take those funky ray deflection feats.

>>44700290
D&D has about as much respect for physics as anon does for that [person of the appropriate gender] who they [performed the relevant sex act upon] last weekend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.