[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol. Fuckin hoogs getting cucked by Jew City Games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-10-15-35-36-1.png (195KB, 1080x779px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-10-15-35-36-1.png
195KB, 1080x779px
Lol. Fuckin hoogs getting cucked by Jew City Games.
>>
Wait. So, Legion Supplies card sleeves are so bad, the wear down enough in 13 rounds to get you disqualified for marked cards?
>>
>>44694708
That seems to be the case
>>
>>44694708
Probably more than just that to be honest. I've had Legion Sleeves that don't show any marking despite using them on my commander deck.
>>
>>44693476
Professor did a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRLwIUuf9D8
>>
>>44693476
Get fucked, BooHoogland
>>
>>44699712

the professor gets payed to shill these products btw. you shouldn't trust any of his videos.
>>
>>44699877
He may get payed to shill, but he seems to provide reasonable and honest reviews for products. I routinely invest in new sleeves, cases, portfolios, etc and have always found his insights spot on.

While I may not place the same 'rating' or priority on a feature or construction, he clearly lists and addresses issues and benefits. It is up to the viewer to determine the importance of what is relayed.
>>
>>44693476
Why is this a problem?
>>
>>44700570
Hoog is mad that he played too rough with his sleeves and OP just got home from high school to post this.
>>
>>44693476
As someone not at all into Magic, this just sounds fishy to me. Like tournament organizers just needed an excuse to kick him out.
>>
>>44700673
It is Sunday you fucking dumbass. If you are going to attempt to refute someone's point with shitty insults at least make sure they even make sense.
>>
>>44701197
Man,it is fucking sunday
goddamn retail completely fucked my internal clock.
>>
>>44699877
Who exactly is paying him to shill these?
>>
>>44701339
silence, slave nigger
>>
>>44701391
jeeeewwwwwwwwws
>>
>>44699877
I've never seen him give an inaccurate or non-informative review
>>
I don't get this.
I do kinda get using worn out sleeves with new sleeves to mark cards, but what is the alternative? playing without sleeves. what about worn cards, would they be considered marked? it's not easy to just replace a $100 card.
>>
>>44699877

Except he's not, or if he is he's committing a crime.

American law dictates that if a video is sponsored, or if you as much as received a free sample of a product you're reviewing, you have to clearly state it in your review.

Don't believe me?
Look up the XB1M13 Machinima scandal.
>>
>>44704052
Resleeving the entire deck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.