[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fit >funny >confident >has a stable job >potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ork.jpg (10KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
ork.jpg
10KB, 239x211px
>fit
>funny
>confident
>has a stable job
>potential warboss or even warlord
Orks are perfect boyfriends and I wish they had cocks and balls and filled my tight pussy with their ork jizz. .
>>
>>44687066
Too bad they are mushrooms and breed via spores.
>>
>>44687066
>Implying any of the boyz would even mate with a weak humie like you.
>Implying they can even mate.
>>
>>44687079
>>44687174
>I wish they had cocks and balls

reading comprehension faggots
>>
>>44687066
They're football hooligans in space.
>>
>>44687066
BOSS, Z' WUNNA DEM WEERD HUMIES AGAIN!
>>
>>44687242
>not attaching a cocksquig and two testi-squigs
>>
>>44687066
>has a stable job
Seriously?
>>
>>44687066
>inb4 wut da zog, dats not how youwaaaagh
>>
File: K5_yYHtQsqg.jpg (100KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
K5_yYHtQsqg.jpg
100KB, 823x1024px
>>44687066
>>
File: ahhh.jpg (136KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.jpg
136KB, 680x622px
>>
>>44687066
>fit
>funny
>confident
>has a stable job
>potential warboss or even warlord

>implying that's a being that would also be interested in you
FOR MORK wut is yer jibbering?
Orkz is made fo' fightan' winning.
No time fer lootin grots with weird squig-leeches on their chests, that's fer panzees.

I'm wonderin if you'z really orky enough to shout here...post yer choppa or gtfo, ya git!
>>
>>44687066
I'm not sure "stompin' gitz" counts as stable job. It's not like Orks get paid for it. It's more of a hobby.
>>
>>44688146
Loot is their form of payment there were mercenaries who operated in the same manner in real life and since they are constantly at war they constantly get loot so yeah it's a stable job.
>>
>>44688146
Orks are paid in teef that they take from gitz they smash.
>>
>>44687581
Dat's da ultimate waaaagh, da one wif out an end. 'cept it's less waagh, more nag-nag-nag. 's not worf it.
>>
>>44688566

They shed so many of their own does it really make a difference? I mean a human or tau's teef probably aren't worth much since their easy to kill, dont know if space marines have distinctive enough dentition to make their teef worth more, same for eldar. Now a tyranid or demon fang or fragment of a necron faceplate might have some serious value.

Are Ork dentists the equivalent of bankers?
>>
>>44690820

>They shed so many of their own does it really make a difference?
Those teeth also decay, and it takes a while for a new tooth to grow out. So yes, it does make a difference. Enough so, that the... golden boys (the suns?), are considered to be filthy rich, simply because they grow a few more teeth than the others.

Tyranid fangs, demon fangs, space marine helmets, anything that could be a trophy, can be used to barter. They're not considered "teef!", but they are recognised as something valuable (even if that value is just cosmetics), though you run the problem of having noone to buy'em, whereas teef are almost always considered good enough to trade wif.

Orc dentists, or doks, regularly strip their patients of their teeth, when those patients actually show up, and then get to work on isntalling the new gizmo they've been working on. Oh, and maybe even taking care of the problem the patient had. So an orc with a broken leg comes to a dok, gets his teef pulled, gets a bionic eye and if he's kinda lucky, gets his leg reset as well.
>>
>>44690820
Teef biodegrade, so orks can't hoard them, preventing a toof bubble from destabilizing the ork ekonomy.

You're correct in that non-ork teef are too weedy to be worth anything. Doks get paid for their work by having a rummage while the ork's on their slab and nicking a couple nice teef while they're fixin em up.

Bad Moons are flash orks because they just grow more teef. But any ork is welcome to bash another in the face if they need some dosh. They regrow anyway, so it's all in good fun.
>>
So this is what pure autism looks like.

Amazing.
>>
>>44688566
>spend all their teeth on a trukk
>trukk gets blown up
>lose your investment and have to start from scratch
>>
>>44691044
>Tyranid fangs
Tyranid teeth are worth a lot. Bigger the better.
>>
>>44691711

Remember, tyranid are a varied bunch. The most common, rippers and gaunts, are considered to have weak, small teeth, by orcs. Napping a warrior or something is different, and will be considered a good thing, but it's not an ork toof, so not currency as you or I understand it.
>>
>>44691777
>not currency
I doubt that. Fighting Ogres or Tyranids is enough to make an Ork either dead or rich. The big ones like Carnifexs got big teeth.
>>
>>44691044
>golden boys (the suns?)

Bad Moonz. Bad Moonz have two or three times the rate of growth for their teef, which meansu they're rolling in dough for buying nice equipment. They're also kind of aloof toward other orks, and their attitude would generally not be tolerated if it weren't for the fact that beating the shit out of them renders three times as many teef.

Evil Sunz are red and gave an obsession with going fast and walkers.

I can see how you'd get their names confused though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.