[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Select two spells. >These two spells are combined to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4099.jpg (222KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4099.jpg
222KB, 1600x1066px
>Select two spells.
>These two spells are combined to create a new spell
>You may cast this new spell once per day

What'd be the most potent mixture?

http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org/resources/systems/pennpaper/dnd35/soveliorsage/spellSearch.html
>>
>>44683970
Wish and Wish.

Doublewish.
>>
>>44684038
>Wish and Wish
Wish and Miracle, bro
although it does depend on how XP costs are handled
>>
>>44684038
Wish combined with Wish makes Evil Genie Wish, not double wish.
>>
>>44683970
Stone to Flesh
Flesh to Stone

Mold anything organic or inorganic into chosen shape.
>>
>>44683970
Chain lightning and wail of banshee
When they get hit they wail, done deal
>>
Magic Missile and Energy Drain.

Not exactly game breaking but the dm would not catch on immediately.
>>
>>44684064
Not when I used Wish so that I could wish to combine Wish with Wish to get Doublewish.
>>
>>44683970
Time Stop and Permanency.
>>
>>44684125
But if you use your first wish for that you don't have two wishes left to combine any more.
>>
>>44684215
Nah m71, I use Wish to Wish I could combine Wish and Wish into Doublewish, and as per OP I can cast the newly created spell at will 1/day, which means I immediately am allowed to cast my Doublewish, and forever after once per day.
>>
>>44683970
>Bigby's Greasy Hands.
>>
>>44684275
>Evard's Greasy Tentacles
>>
Ice Slick + Drench
Soaks the whole area in water then freezes everything wet within the area
>>
>>44683970
Grease and Black (Hen)Tentacles. I'm (sort of) merciful.
>>
>>44684321
I am ninja

>>44684308
>>
>>44684336
I noticed that.
>>
Permanency + Greater Curse
PERMA SUPER CURSES
>>
>>44684433
That's redundant since the bestow curses are already permanent.
>>
>>44684138
Anon no, you idiot, what have you done
You just trapped yourself in time
>>
>>44684468
It probably just requires two McMuffins to remove instead of one.
>>
>>44683970

Hmmmmm

>Otto's Irresistable Goodberries

I think we can work with this.
>>
>>44684519
It's super powerful and also super dumb, which seems pretty wizard to me.
>>
>>44686009
>Otto's Irresistible Black Tentacles
I can do this AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day.
>>
>>44684519
Ehh, there's dudes immune to time stop who'd just undo it once the Wizard dies of old age.
>>
>>44686137
>Lich casts Permanency'd Time Stop
>"Finally, some peace and quiet to study."
I might steal this idea.
>>
>Evard's Prismatic Tentacles

For the wildest of all possible rides.
>>
Implosion+Hold monster,Mass

Boom. Army killer.
>>
>>44684122
So, Fell Drain?
>>
>summon animal + teleportation

I can now summon animals in China from North America
>>
Anything with a "1 Immediate Action" casting time and Time Stop is going to win Rocket Tag.
>>
>>44683970

Locate city + any explosive spell
>>
>>44684519
Aren't there ways to end time stop aside from it wearing off anyway?
>>
Mordenkainen's Disjunction + Locate City
>>
>>44683970
>What'd be the most potent mixture?

Magic Missile and Prismatic Sphere...

Ummm - Prismatic Missiles. Weee!

My other thought was 'Chain Lightning' and Fireball for...

Chain Fire-Bolt.
>>
>>44693030
calm down satan
>>
>>44692873
+Sphere of Annihilation
>>
Leomund's tiny hut + permanency. Permanent spheres that only you and whatever was originally in there can enter.
>>
>>44684078
Great. Now i gotta pay some asshat sculptor to make me a huge titted, big assed, redhead bimbo or at the very least a stone fleshlight.
>>
>>44686053
>Evard's Black Goodberries
For those into ballplay.
>>
Pretidigimeteor

Prestidigitations are minor tricks that novice spellcasters use for practice. Once cast, a prestidigitation spell enables you to perform simple magical effects for 1 hour. The effects are minor and have severe limitations. A prestidigitation can slowly lift 1 pound of material. It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round. It can chill, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material. It can create 2- foot-diameter spheres spring from your outstretched hand and streak in straight lines to the spots you select. The meteor spheres leave a fiery trail of sparks.
If you aim a sphere at a specific creature, you may make a ranged touch attack to strike the target with the meteor. Any creature struck by one of these spheres takes 2d6 points of bludgeoning damage (no save) and receives no saving throw against the sphere’s fire damage (see below). If a targeted sphere misses its target, it simply explodes at the nearest corner of the target’s space. You may aim more than one meteor at the same target. Once a sphere reaches its destination, it explodes in a 40-foot-radius spread, dealing 6d6 points of fire damage to each creature in the area. If a creature is within the area of more than one sphere, it must save separately against each. Prestidigitation can create small objects, but they look crude and artificial. The materials created by a prestidigitation spell are extremely fragile, and they cannot be used as tools, weapons, or spell components. Finally, a prestidigitation lacks the power to duplicate any other spell effects. Any actual change to an object (beyond just moving, cleaning, or annihilating it) persists only 1 hour.
>>
>>44683970
Locate city and symbol of persuasion. Charm fucking everyone.
>>
>>44694222
>Chain True Ressurection
or
>chain raise undead
>on a battlefield
>>
Implosion + Wail of the Banshee

Pretty metal, if you ask me.
>>
>>44683970
Mass Enlarge Person and Clone.
Create an army of giant backups of yourself, with a new one waking up whenever the current one dies.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 500x358px
Locate city
Sphere of annihilation

Locate city
Leomunds tiny hut
>>
I'm running a gestalt campaign with a fusion mechanic, and I am totally stealing this for the fusion prestige class. Currently the way the class goes is, 1st/3rd/5th level - you contribute a move/attack action to the combined being, and then on the 2nd and 4th level you get to choose from a variety of tricks like faster/longer fusion time. This is going to be a trick for sure.
>>
Create undead + Flesh to Stone

Generate Stone zombies man
>>
>>44683970
> 1/day implies spell-like ability
> Spell-like ability implies do not need to be a caster.

Teleport without error + Antimagic Sphere...
>>
>>44697088
Sphere of Annihilation is not a spell.
>>
File: lufhmm.jpg (131KB, 628x872px) Image search: [Google]
lufhmm.jpg
131KB, 628x872px
>>44696535
How does a sculptor specify it's a redhead?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 450x600px
>>44700874
Artistic talent.
>>
File: 1427218639179.jpg (81KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427218639179.jpg
81KB, 682x1024px
>>44700874
Have it painted.
>>
>>44701442
Screw my earlier example we'll use this. That way i can change it when i want. I'll even get to put those "happy bushes" lessons from bob ross to good use.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.