[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened? why is this $25+ all of a sudden?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: iok.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
iok.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
what happened? why is this $25+ all of a sudden?
>>
>>44679927
People thought it was going to be reprinted for some reason and jumped on the hype train
>>
>>44679927

Modern season is starting so expect more shekel grabbing
>>
>>44679927
I'm actually tempted to trade mine away since I never use them, but I'm scared that they may hit $50 with no reprints ever.
>>
>>44679982
>>44680896

so is it a good idea to buy a playset now while the hype is getting started?
>>
>>44680920
They'll almost definitely be printed in the next Modern Masters.
They held off the last one because they were trying to put it in Oath, but apparently Development hates anything approaching power nowadays.
Stop hating MaRo for the low power sets.
Hate Development.
>>
>>44681927
Yea but there was no MM announced for next year yet.
So the next MM may end up being in 2017.
>>
>>44681709

Honestly you're better off just grabbing a Modern Event deck and then grabbing the IoK's out of it and then selling off the rest of the deck or using it to also build a tokens deck.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (30KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
30KB, 372x300px
>>44679927
It's hard to expect what happens to cards like that.
>>
Ffs, this is ridiculous and yet wizards does nothing. Does our lord and saviour chinaman happen to make these?
>>
File: hitler2.jpg (6KB, 244x238px) Image search: [Google]
hitler2.jpg
6KB, 244x238px
>>44684761
>blaming wizards for the secondary market
>blaming wizards for your poverty
>funding crime
>>
File: Victory.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Victory.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>44681927
>They'll almost definitely be printed in the next Modern Masters.
Nah! Who needs those. Modern is such a diverse format, you are just not using your imagination. Here is a sneak peak of a card that we - good people at WOTC think is not used enough in modern. It has so much potential, as we thoroughly playtested it in a variety of MaRo's favourite modern decks of all time.
>>
Makes sense. It's a good card that people thought might have been reprinted in this block but now that Kozilek is dead it will probably never be reprinted in any set outside of a Modern Masters ever again and so everyone is grabbing them now so they can sell them in a year or so when the lack of reprints has made their price rise even more.
>>
It's really unlikely to hold that price, it will end up higher than where it started but after the initial rush it will stabilize down to level where people are willing to pay for it.

After that it will once again start to slowly climb over time until reprint.
>>
>>44681927
If there was gonna be MM this year it would have been anounced already.
Stop believing in MaRo's lies, he's the kind of jew /pol/ believes every single one to be.
>>
>>44684921
Not.
One.
Bite.
>>
>>44686303
Modern masters is every other year. MM3 should be scheduled for 2017.
>>
>>44685002
I doubt they're dead forever. Seems a waste to set up this long term plot of dealing with the eldrazi only to solve the problem and get rid of two thirds of the enemy right off the bat.
>>
>>44684786
>not buying fakes and reselling them to buy reals.

Stay mad anon, not everyone is smart enough to do this.
>>
>>44679927
Not being reprinted in Oath, and the new Black Eldrazi deck is getting hyped to shit, even though it's tier 3 at best.
>>
>>44686782
I tried buying fakes once. Never got a confirmation email. Never got anything
>>
>>44684079
I see what you did there, anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.