[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you satiate the man who has tasted every kind of flesh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 1331244826764.jpg (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1331244826764.jpg
21KB, 600x450px
How do you satiate the man who has tasted every kind of flesh?
>>
>>44679826
Put him out of everyone else's misery.
>>
>>44679826
Just give him a blowjob, are you dense or something?
>>
>>44679826
Salad
>>
>>44679826
Look up auto-cannibalism.
>>
>>44679826
Kill him for having eaten little girls and boys.
>>
>>44679955
There was a serial killer who wrote a note to the parents of a child he killed, thanking them for a delicious meal. They guy was pure evil.
>>
>>44679826

Make new ones!

Or maybe get him to eat fruit or something. Like the other food groups that aren't meat.
>>
>>44680025
>They guy was pure evil.

A purely evil man wouldn't have been so gracious.
>>
File: 1428997041365.jpg (58KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1428997041365.jpg
58KB, 720x405px
>>44680075
>Make new ones!

How does one create new flesh?
>>
>>44679826

Force feed him his own flesh until dead in a final display of decadence.
>>
>>44680088
Point is he not only ate the kids he also got off on torturing the parents too when he already was imprisoned.
Didn't think I'd have to explain it. On the other hand this is 4chins...
>>
>>44679826
Teach him to experience the final satisfaction of despair.
>>
>>44679826
With a bolter shell to the skull.
>>
>>44679826
A salad.
>>
>>44680109
Take a Buffalo and a Mule and get them both really drunk to see if anything will pop out and then rinse and repeat with every animal you can get your hands on.
>>
>>44679826
Have him taste things that aren't flesh. Like the souls of the innocent!

Or a bagel.
>>
>>44680025
was that the dude who stuck needles and nails in his body all the time?

When they fried him he caught fire because some of the needles weren't pulled out before the execution
>>
>>44679826
Give him acid, so he can taste colors and sounds too.
>>
>>44680298
I think it was a German serial killer. So he was hanged iirc.
>>
>>44679826
Introduce him to philosophy, in particular Epicureanism. If he has indulged in hedonism long enough to grow tired off it, perhaps now he can engage in the path of discovering true pleasure and comfort, and set aside cheap and fleeting things.
>>
>>44680338
Got a name? This guy sounds like an interesting one, even among serial killers.
>>
>>44680025
Sounds like Albert Fish.
>>
>>44680466
>>44680609
Yeah you are right. Albert Fish seems to be the right guy.
I got him mixed up with Fritz Haarmann, who was a German serial killer, who also ate some of his victims.
>>
File: 1433706426914.png (269KB, 410x380px) Image search: [Google]
1433706426914.png
269KB, 410x380px
>>44680609
>looking through this guy's wiki page
>had to look up what most of those fetishes were
>mfw
Dude will make a great deamon prince, I suppose.
>>
Nothing. You starve him, his tastes will change in time.
>>
>>44679826
Obviously you combine the flesh to create the masterful TURDUCKEN.
>>
>>44679826
He is already dead. If life has nothing left for him, if he merely repeats the motions over and over til every sensation and experience is naught, then he is merely a walking corpse a few short spans away from true cessation of conscious and eternal rest.
>>
File: glowing cat.jpg (20KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
glowing cat.jpg
20KB, 500x474px
>>44680109
>How does one create new flesh?
Give a few million dollars to a Korean mad scientist. They just can't help themselves but create genetically engineered horrors.

For instance, this cat is glowing from the inside.
>>
>>44679887
i came to this thread to post the exact same answer.
>>
>>44680160
Don't be so cynical anon, I think he was truly grateful about the meal they provided him.
>>
Well he haven't tasted THIS meat sausage
>>
File: tumblr_nvn93sOAK31tt3ubdo1_400.gif (271KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvn93sOAK31tt3ubdo1_400.gif
271KB, 300x300px
>>44679826
Feed him his own flesh.
>>
>>44680109
>>44680276
>>44681440

You guys are wrong.

You take sewage, put it in an exploder, and make meat out of it

http://www.odditycentral.com/videos/researcher-creates-artificial-meat-based-on-human-excrement.html
>>
>>44680609
>inserted 29 needles into his pelvic region
>beat himself with a nail-studded paddle
>shoved wool soaked in lighter fluid up his ass and lit it
>apparently got off twice while strangling a little girl
>jury said he was completely batshit but voted him sane and guilty to he could be executed
Even the edgiest of edgelord crap doesn't compare to this freak. Seriously, how was he not locked up in the looney bin before things got that far? Not like they didn't arrest him almost a half-dozen times for various crap well before then.
>>
File: oh boy.gif (301KB, 298x230px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.gif
301KB, 298x230px
>>44680609
At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1–$3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price.

Boy
>>
>>44681703
You're probably the coolest thirteen year old with all that edge you are packing.

Here's how he ended the letter.
>She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.
>>
>>44679826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVca_2WkkI
>>
>>44680338
oh.
there was an american who did that as well.

Don't remember his name.
Had a pile of kids before he started killing.

his descendants are still hanging around.
Most probably don't even know it.
We tend to not know who are great great grandfathers are in the states.
>>
>>44681998
>Even the edgiest of edgelord crap doesn't compare to this freak

>Somewhere in Brooklyn...
>"Sir, Fish has escaped!"
>"Oh SHIT."
>Albert Fish runs across the street ducking and diving over obstacles, putting distance between himself.
>He spots a young lad in a trenchcoat, bowler hat, and walking with cane- strangely enough, he looked to be in his teens or so.
>His primal urges kicked in, and he walks up to the lad, only to find himself on the tip of a sword.
>"Good sir,"-the lad tips his hat- "just what do you think you're doing?"
>His face is covered in pimples and acne scarring, there's visible fat around his jowls, enough to make the Michelin man pissed.
>Fish replies, "Oh, you're one of those 'edgy' kids, aren't you...I can deal with this quickly."
>Before the boy can say another question, a high pitched whine is heard, and his tongue falls out. He cannot scream, because his vocal cords have been cut as well.
>Fish stops blowing air at the boy, the apparent sound coming from him. "You see..."
>The boy rolls on his ass, choking on blood and crying.
>"The difference between you and me..." Fish licks his lips, his tongue now turned into a mass of razor blades.
>>
>>44682277
>"I AM the edge."
>Fish's skin all over his body pricks up, points of metal push out, blood running down as guttural voices are heard. The boy stares in fresh horror as his ears bleed from the inhuman tongue.
>Fish's back juts out, knives, scissors, swords sticking out of his spinal column.
>Each step he takes is a ragged scrape on the ground, his claws in locomotion.
>The boy has stopped crying now, understanding his fate and accepting it. "So this is hell..." he thought to himself.
>The sounds of and electrical motor in high power go off, whirring and splattering everywhere.
>The police find Fish, in his jumpsuit, spotless, muttering to himself.
>Months later as he sits on the electric chair, he smiles, knowing that he'll come back in a new form, a new monster to be born in the future.
>But all is not in vain.
>One young man had seen what happened.
>Now, his grandson lives, his grandfather's fortune given to him, to stop the eldritch menace that entered our world over a century ago...
>He calls out for the greatest warriors of our time, the most knowledgeable braniacs today, and the most serene veterans, to take on an old threat with a modern twist...to kill the Fisherman.

It's 1:00 something here.
I'm bored. :U
>>
>>44680796
NO NOT THE SLAANESH PATROL!
>>
>>44681998
> Seriously, how was he not locked up in the looney bin before things got that far?

It was the late 1910's-early 1930's, the Happy Hotel was reserved for divorcees, widows, chronic masturbators, and Great War veterans.
>>
>>44679826
WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU
>>
That being said I would never resort to cannibalism, so when they rescue me I cam act like an asshole and diss all the other weaklings that have to eat other people to survive in crashes or some other shit (I'm looking at you andes crash survivors)

My self-righteousness will win in the end
>>
Starve him.

Then offer him literally anything edible. Could be a raw potato. Will still taste divine.
>>
>>44682686
hey, raw potato is really good!
>>
>>44680025
Knowing human beings how do you think he reasoned it as a good action?

Did he think he was legit being thankful or did he beleive he was doing population control, was it part of the "Oh yeah I'm edgy and that's badass but in a good way teehee" thing that you see criminals and gangers shit around with because they are generally stupid?

I'm seriously more interested in how he reasoned himself as a pariah after doing something like that.
>>
>>44682794
Assuming he wasn't just trying to fuck with them because he gets off on making other people miserable, he might have literally not understood it as any worse than petty theft. Psychos often have twisted or non-existent empathy. An apology letter with a matter-of-fact accounting of the event might have been perfectly sufficient in his mind. Or he got off on imagining their reaction. Either/or, really.
>>
>>44680944
>First we start with a hummingbird, put that in a sparrow, stuff them both in a cornish hen, then put that in a chicken. Put all that in a duck, then in a turkey, then in a bigger turkey, put that in a penguin, stuff that in a peacock, then an eagle, shove it all in an albatross, then an emu, next comes an ostrich, then a leopard! Put all that in a pterodactyl, then stuff it in a Boeing 747.
>>
>>44679826
introduce the man to drugs
>>
File: 1425288959818.jpg (46KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1425288959818.jpg
46KB, 466x700px
>>
>>44679826

With grapes obviously
>>
>>44679826
The same as anyone else? I mean, fine, he tasted everything. But, unless he made a point of eating a different meal every time, it's not that hard?
>>
>>44679826
Feed him his own
>>
>>44685944
"has tasted every kind of flesh" sort of implies he already tried that
>>
File: Albert Fish.jpg (71KB, 373x700px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Fish.jpg
71KB, 373x700px
>>44682291
>>
File: T4-art-concepting-016.jpg (40KB, 267x393px) Image search: [Google]
T4-art-concepting-016.jpg
40KB, 267x393px
>>44685949
>>
>>44681440
how is that horrifying?
>>
>>44681440
This cat looks like he just caught and ate the laser
>>
>>44682020
Source?
>>
>>44686191
Communism.
>>
>>44682120
My first thought as well. I rather like Mothy's/Akuno-P's stuff.

Eating herself actually turned out pretty fine for her, as the suplemental stuff to the storyline in the songs reveales she essentially became a damon prince (the storyline connecting the songs basically revolves around demonic items that possess people and drive them to commit some mortal sin, in her case gluttony; eating herself, however was not something the demon had forseen and it in doing so she also consumed the demon and gained its power).
>>
>>44683764
>Stem Ginger eyebrows
Why is this funny to me?
>>
>>44681998
>Seriously, how was he not locked up in the looney bin before things got that far?

Look up Pedro López, who's actually free now and his whereabouts are unknown.
>>
>>44680160
He ate the kid when he was imprisoned? Truly the American (assumptions) incarcereation system is in the pits.
>>
>>44682069
>I could of if
That fucking fuck.
>>
>>44679826
take a page from WHFB fluff:
Feed him trollflesh that regenerates just as fast as his stomach can digest it.
Bam. Permafed (and when he dies, a troll will be created out of his corpse)
>>
>>44679826
Simple Carbohydrates/Alcohol
>>
>>44681887
the only correct answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g&ab_channel=shgfe3ay
>>
>>44686200
So he's lying just to bash a poorly conceived ideology?

I thought we'd moved on to the evils of capitalist heterosexual white men.
>>
>>44686200
Kinda bullshit though. Cannibalism was punished summary execution in Maoist China in the worst years.

Hell, even in blockaded Leningrad of 1941 where food rationing for not-servicemen/not-workers went down to 200 grams of barely-edible bread for two months of murderous winter, and rationing didn't went above 900 grams through all the blockade going "I'm just trying to survive eh, they're dead they don't care anyways!" meant comrade commissar was going to take you for a swim in Neva with a hole in your head.

It's funny how people portray Communist regimes as brutal dictatorships that would hang/execute/send you to labor camps at the drop of the hat with no excuses, but then somehow allow for shit like that to slide unpunished.
>>
>Purchase varied mineral samples
>Stone to Flesh
>Show him the world of new flavors of magically converted earth
>>
>>44682199
>Most probably don't even know it.
We tend to not know who are great great grandfathers are in the states.

Probably for the best.
>>
>>44682693
Is like apple but less exciting
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.