[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Broken Can You Get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: link up.jpg (188KB, 707x1006px) Image search: [Google]
link up.jpg
188KB, 707x1006px
Any Erfworlders here? I want to see how creative you people can be.
Go to Random.Org, or your choice of number generator, and roll between 1 and 22, then roll again.
1. Findamancy
2. Predictamancy
3. Mathamancy
4. Turnamancy
5. Dollamancy
6. Weirdomancy
7. Dirtamancy
8. Changemancy
9. Dittomancy
10. Lookamancy
11. Foolamancy
12. Flower Power
13. Signamancy
14. Date-a-mancy
15. Shockmancy
16. Croakamancy
17. Hat Magic
18. Carnymancy
19. Rhyme-o-mancy
20. Luckamancy
21. Healomancy
22. Moneymancy
You pop as a new side, and your first 3 magicians are these two and a Thinkamancer. What do you do? Would you achieve world domination with it?
Need a refresher on a particular brand of 'mancy? Here's the wiki. https://wiki.erfworld.com/Magic
>>
>>44671022
Any /co/ material guys here? I want to see how many shitposts we can get.
>>

If turnamancers can create self-moving vehicles and dirtamancers can improve cities and city features, I can make cities that automatically manage themselves for the production/$$$ bonus without having an assigned warlord? Or would the conveyor belts and robots associated just increase the bonus being managed gave? Either way, that'd be a huge benefit to a side to just have ongoing, so I could be doing useful shit with my units instead of having to idle to budget.
>>
>>44671022

Huh, where did you get that chart from? I got from an anon on an erfworld /tg/ previous thread didn't realise it originated elsewhere

Also /tg/ has a dice generator built in like so:
dice+2d22

Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the e-mail field (without quotes).

>>44641747 previous thread

What did people think of the latest update as a text? I actually thought it worked well with it being a breather between Parson being shot and turning back from CC to GK and the upcoming archon attack on the Magic Kingdom.
>>
Rolled 8, 15 = 23 (2d22)

>>44674105
Trying again in the options / email field
>>
>>44674150
Changemancy+shockmancy

Hm Shockmancy is electricty+shocking images screamers and things you need eyebleach for.

According to the wiki Changemancy is

Item Manipulation
Focuses on the conjuration, alteration, and/or enchantment of small objects with finer detail than Dirtamancers.[1]

Matter Manipulation
Can analyze the composition of a substance and modify it according to different needs. For example, it could change the nature of a cup of cofee.

Um wow.

Tasers, lightsabers, star trek style replicators, portable laser cannons, possibly an mundane items of our world that run on electricity - computers calculators, although not as advanced as parson wristband

I wonder if Changemancy + Shockmancy was how Charlie wired up his computers?
>>
>>44674398
Also I guess portable stunners or MiB memory erasers for the other meaning of Shockmancy
>>
>>44671022
>22, 15
Besides the world's oldest profession, I can't think of much. Maybe make my treasury's balance "shockingly" high? Treasury-powered weapons? Actually, that last one seems pretty cool.

Another try:
>1, 4
Oooh yes.
Laser-guided turnamancy? Good enough for me.

>>44674019
>Not making your Capital its own unit
>>
OP here. I got Findamancy and Lookamancy.

I am Big Brother, Surveillance King. You want to find some obscure unit with a strange power, or a magical artifact lost to the ages? You come to me, and I'll have a quick look around to find it.
>>
>>44671022
Dirtamancy + Foolamancy

Veiled golems, traps, even buildings and cities (take a LOT of juice).
>>
Rolled 17, 3 = 20 (2d22)

>>44671022
Ok, lessee...
>>
>>44677686
Hat Magic and mathamancy.

make a line of hats that allow all units wearing them to calculate probabilities together. The hats draw on the units' own natural mathamancy and calculate the probabilities together, so that a stack of units all wearing them could do amazing mathamancy feats and optimize their own strategies in response.
>>
Rolled 8, 2 = 10 (2d22)

>>44671022
Might as well give it a shot.
>>
Rolled 15, 9 = 24 (2d22)

>>44671022
Let's see what we get, then.
>>
>>44677991
Oh, sweet!
Adaptive gear.
Evolving enchantments.
>>
>>44678047
Zap one nigga twice, zap two niggas once.
>>
Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d22)

>>44678047
Shockamancy and Dittomancy. Guess I get to rain a near-infinite barrage of death from my city, then. Immunity to all forms of seige warfare for the forseeable future, with a sideorder of the ability to produce fully automatic tesla cannons to export to other cities? Yes, please.

Now, let's roll again, and see what other stuff I can come up with.
>>
Rolled 4, 11 = 15 (2d22)

Let's try that again.
>>
Rolled 15, 13 = 28 (2d22)

>>44678186
Changemancy and Weirdomancy? Erm... all units are fliers? Forever? Yeah, I guess that could work.

And now, one last time, with feeling.
>>
>>44678256
Turnamancy + Foolamancy

Trick units into turning quicker with Foolamancy illusions.
Temporarily turn massive numbers of unled troops through Foolamancy illusions (and even led troops if they fail their check to break the veil).
Trick a ruler into ending their turn early (?)
Trick a ruler into turning against their allies?

In all cases, it doesn't matter if the effect is temporary, the harm will have been done.
>>
>>44678316
Shockamancy and Signamancy. Making all my units so scary they actually cause damage. Suddenly, everything is elder evils.
>>
>>44678420
goatse.png
>>
>>44671022
>6, 7
>Weirdomancy and Dirtamancy
Not much is known about Weirdomancy. Still, the combo can probably create hexes where my magic works well but nobody else's does, including natural magic. Or just dead magic zones in general.
>>
Rolled 18, 7 = 25 (2d22)

>>44671022
>>
>>44678688
>Dirtomancy (Erf Stuffamancy)
>Carnymancy (Fate Stagemancy)
>>
>>44671022
I loved book1, but then shit got too serious. Why do good silly geek culture webcomics have to get so full of themselves and get serious?
>>
Rolled 15, 15 = 30 (2d22)

>>44671022
>>
>>44683555
Double shockamancy?

Probably
power distribution / info distribution like charlies shockamancy cables
Super traps, multihex traps, permanently disabling traps
maybe hire a dirtamancer and link them up with my shockamancers to overload towers, or make other hexes have autofiring charges
>>
>>44677841
Is mathamancy only probability math?
>>
>>44678152
zap two niggas twice!
>>
>>44678685
use the combo to make non-hexagonal regions of space
square hexes
triangular hexes
circular hexes

the magic kingdom is clearly not hex shaped, so it has precedent
>>
Rolled 19, 16 = 35 (2d22)

>>44671022
Let's try it
>>
Rolled 11, 19 = 30 (2d22)

>>44683867
Croakamancy and Rhyme-o-mancy.
Gothic poetry so bad it deals damage to anyone hearing it? Hordes of self-buffing uncroaked? I don't know, Rhyme-o-mancy isn't too well defined as of now.

Let's give it another try
>>
>>44683967
Twopac and Big-E Smalls where once great rhymomancers
Thier previous rhymes became more powerful after they where uncroaked
Although Twopac Might Be foolamancy
>>
Rolled 12, 22 = 34 (2d22)

>>44683967
No, not Rhyme-o-mancy again!
>>
>>44684014
>Flower Power and Moneymancy
I will make shmuckers grow on trees. I will do it.
>>
>>44684036
Shmuckers don't grow on trees you know

Although you might be able to convert farm produce and rations into cash, Side name would need to be a supermarket chain name
>>
Rolled 1, 10 = 11 (2d22)

>>44671022
Another go
>>
Rolled 19, 9 = 28 (2d22)

>>44684133
That's what >>44676823 got. Retry
>>
Rolled 15, 18 = 33 (2d22)

>>44674105
That chart doesn't originate from elsewhere. I made it after I looked up the types of magic, omitting retconjuration and Thinkamancy.

It was a funny little idea I thought would be nice for the Erfworld thread. Didn't expect someone to OP a thread with it though.

Also, Charlescomm broke Chickens.
>>
>>44684153
dat rhyme-o-mancy
>>
Rolled 12, 14 = 26 (2d22)

>>44684153
>Dittomancy and Rhyme-o-mancy.
Multiplying rhymes. A rhyme from a master Rhyme-o-mancer that doesn't lose effectiveness when someone retells it. Every unit gets the rhyme's buff eventually.
>>
>>44684236
>Flower Power and Date-a-mancy
Make plant units able to exceed stack bonus cap, maybe? Or even stack size cap?
>>
>>44684329
Clearly it would be Crossbreeding to make new farm-able resources
>>
>>44671022
i don't get that comic
>>
>>44684156
I made it myself! I went to the wiki, copied down the magics there, and omitted Thinkamancy and Retconjuration because a link-up with two Thinkamancers is probably pointless, and Retconjuration is OP.
>>
>>44688136
That's because OP picked a page that requires context.

It's what happened in war room of a faction that is taking a beating in a war after a plan executed by its (supposedly perfect) strategist failed.

The broken girl the bald guy points out is a sorceress whose spell was key component of said plan and she's rekt because she thought her success is fated.

The tree guys are spellcasters keeping up the magical map by their joined power.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.