[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hellborn Quest 135

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 21

File: HellbornQuest.jpg (38KB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
HellbornQuest.jpg
38KB, 400x616px
The Story So Far: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=hellborn
1-50 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/DYy8w24r
51-100 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/wx3HtRT5

You are Sierra Beckhoff, and you are the Imperiate – the one true tyrant of the thousand hells. That is, if you can survive long enough to reclaim your inheritance.

In order to ensure you’re kickass enough to take your varied enemies head on, you’ve decided to rush forward with operation mad gains. Tonight, you and a motely crew of your selection will telezap into Canada. There you’ll go tripping over to the shores of Lake Superior to claim the anchor node of an elemental spirit, and master its power as your own.

Borislav Zerevskii, Muir Woods’ resident druid, had ordered you to chill the hell out before your showdown with the ancient elemental. Except now your kind of dad-person Isaac decided to invite himself along for the ride? And your boyfriend Wolfgang (who you sort of slept with last night?) accidentally got invited to a family barbeque?

You kind of need to talk to him about that, maybe. Have a... conversation or something about things. So you know, you’re on the same page. Because you don’t think worrying about that while spirit wrangling native American ghosts is a good combo.

Basically, you need things to be not complicated, and they’re getting more complicated all the time. If you mess up this spirit business, you’ll be too weak to confront your myriad enemies. King Yellow, Sulkrasph the shadow master, and the Stygian Grand Wyrmwrither Ushologuissa all have reasons to want you gone, and you’re running out of time.

--

Isaac puts his hands on his hips and gives you a decidedly stern, protective look. “I don’t like you taking all these risks,” he tells you. “Roll enough dice and you’ll get snake eyes. There’s too many unknowns, too many things left to chance.”
>>
>>44668495

He’s acting like you’ve never fought a random spirit before. You’ve done this a couple of times now. There were those beetlemen ghosts that one time, and you’re pretty sure that mana sprite you bossed into submission counts. (+1 Stress: 40)

“C’mon,” you say, knocking your knuckles against Isaac’s arm. “Trust me on this. I can handle the fights I pick. What worries me are the fights that pick me. It’s not like I’ll be on my own, either. Borislav’s coming, and whoever else I want.” There are a lot of whoever elses that you might want for this, too.

Isaac nods at this, thoughtful, then says something that takes you by surprise. “Then I’m coming with you too, for if things get out of hand. Not that they will – Lord knows you had enough of that last year.”

You’re surprised. Like. You shouldn’t be surprised, because Isaac’s your... you know, legal guardian. But usually he leaves you to handle your own business. Isaac stepping it up... he must be really, legitimately worried about you. Which is... cool. (-2 Stress: 38) But also kind of annoying. (+2 Stress: 40)Like, it’ll be cool to have him with you because Isaac’s cool and powerful, but annoying because... you want to do this yourself. Because you don’t want anybody – Isaac especially – worrying about you. (+1 Stress: 41)

You stand there awkwardly for a second, not knowing if you should thank him or be annoyed or what.

And then you hear a knock at the front door – a Wolf-patented pattern.

You seize upon the opportunity to edge out of the family room, and more importantly away from the nauseating aura oozing off Isaac. (+1 Stress: 42) “I gotta... go do that,” you say, jerking a clawed thumb over your shoulder. “I mean it’s Wolf, so, and I have to be chill. And he’s... it’s better if you just don’t talk to him at all, got it?”

Isaac squints at you and folds his arms.
>>
>>44668499

“That’s a maybe. I’ll take that as a maybe,” you say, snapping and wagging your finger at him. You take advantage of the silence to retreat.

Except your retreat puts you right at the front door, and that’s when you realize you’ve only traded up to worse. Wolf’s here – you can feel him feeling out of place and stuff through the door - and he’s - but it’s a family thing, and you weren’t planning on him and you being around people. And less than 24 hours ago he saw you naked and you were with him... also like that. And you were stupid and said things. Things that meant stuff.

You hesitate at the door, your flames acting up. (+7 stress: 49)

>Act natural and open the door, he heard your footsteps, it’s too late, he knows you’re here already.
>Take a second and take deep breath. You’re freaking out. No reason to freak out, it’s just a stupid barbeque.
>You are not prepared for this yet. There’s too many feelings going around and you can’t breathe. Open door and escape with Wolf for a few minutes.
>Make somebody else answer the door - Harvey's good, he's right there in the kitchen. Take a breather for a second in your room.
>Other (?)
>>
>>44668523
>Take a second and take deep breath. You’re freaking out. No reason to freak out, it’s just a stupid barbeque.
>>
>>44668523
And because we're freaking out anyways,
>You are not prepared for this yet. There’s too many feelings going around and you can’t breathe. Open door and escape with Wolf for a few minutes.
>>
>>44668523
>>
>>44668523
>>
Holy shit, Sierra is just too cute...
>>
File: 1350070280847.jpg (74KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
1350070280847.jpg
74KB, 401x400px
>>44668632
>Sierra
>cute
>>
>>44668654
You saying her just freaking out about all this insignificant stuff isn't cute?
>>
>>44668495
Fuck Yeah, Hellborn Quest.

I hope you had a nice holiday season? Finals worked out good?
>>
File: snnrkt.gif (504KB, 196x168px) Image search: [Google]
snnrkt.gif
504KB, 196x168px
>>44668672
It just shows how much she isn't prepared at being a normal person. She's just a murder machine on a leash.
>>
>>44668499
>beetlemen ghosts
I thought the beetlemen were physical foes?
>>
>>44668689

They did. This semester's shaping up to be a lot more laid back.

>>44668753

The shaman summoned GHOSTS

Also I'm eating a pizza, so expect a little delay on the next post.
>>
>>44668523
>>44668592
Seconded, if it's not to late.
>>
>>44668774
Nice to hear.
>>
>>44668523
>>Take a second and take deep breath. You’re freaking out. No reason to freak out, it’s just a stupid barbeque.
>>
You need to take a second and take a deep breath. That’s what you should do. You’re freaking out all over a stupid barbeque and stupid Wolfgang. Those aren’t reasons to freak out. Reasons to freak out involve demon lords and implacable intelligences at the bottom of the ocean.

You inhale deeply, and attempt to grip control firmly back in hand. (-3 stress: 46) After ensuring you’re not wearing some weird expression and purposefully making your flames die down, you open the door for Wolf.

You stare at one another for a moment. He’s dressed in a grey turtleneck sweater and a pair of brand-new looking jeans. It’s not often he dresses down for anything though – his jeans could very well be as old as you are, for all you know. It’s not like he would take them out for a spin very often.

Wolf’s voice pulls you back to reality. “Hey,” he says. But that’s not what he’s thinking. He’s probably thinking about the talk you needed to have, because you can feel his purposefully muted worry and curiosity.

He can sort of hide his feelings completely better when he’s trying to, but you kind of like it better when he doesn’t. And since he’s not hiding the worry, it means he’s trying not to be awkward about this. Wolf’s a pretty well-composed guy, so that doesn’t surprise you.

You realize you’re staring. “Uh.”

“Should I... come in?” he asks, eyes flicking to your horns.

>Actually... let’s go out for a minute instead. (Best to get away from other people for this)
>Uh. Right, yeah. Come in.
>Yeah, uh, thing is we’re having a barbeque, but now you’re invited, so.
>Take Wolf up to your room for a minute. You need to talk things through first.
>Kind of warm weather for a sweater.
>I didn’t know everybody’d be here.
>Other (?)
>>
>>44669264
>Actually... let’s go out for a minute instead. (Best to get away from other people for this)
>>
>>44669264

We need somewhere private, familiar, and where we don't have to hide ourselves.
>>
>>44669264
>>Take Wolf up to your room for a minute. You need to talk things through first.
>>
>>44669264
>Uh. Right, yeah. Come in.
>>
>>44669264
>>
>>44669264
>Get some food.
>>
>>44669264
>Take Wolf up to your room for a minute. You need to make out first.
>>
>>44669419

Prolly not the best idea at this particular moment.

Talk first, then macks. Then embarrassed springing off of him as Issac knocks on the door.
>>
>>44669264
>>Yeah, uh, thing is we’re having a barbeque, but now you’re invited, so.
>I didn’t know everybody’d be here.
>>Take Wolf up to your room for a minute. You need to talk things through first.
>>
THE DARK TIMES HAVE ENDED.

HE HAS RETURNED!!!1

HUZZZZAAAAAHHH
>>
Right. You probably shouldn’t be standing in the doorway without your glamors. “Yeah, come in,” you say, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Harvey chooses a very poor time to come waltzing out of the kitchen. He’s cleaning his hands on a paper towel, which he tosses over into the uncovered trashcan. Then, he considers you and Wolfgang with a look.

Wordlessly, Wolfgang offers a fist. Harvey pounds it.

“Just a sec,” you say quickly. You grab Wolfgang around the elbow and haul him up the stairs. You catch the two of them exchanging a shrug before you drag him out of sight.

“What’s going on?” asks Wolf.

You scowl. “Not here, shut up.”

A moment later, you pull Wolf into your room and shut the door behind you, feeling vaguely more secure without anyone around to witness anything. Although you wish you cleaned up your room. It’s a mess. A managed mess, but it you’re aware it doesn’t make sense to people who aren’t familiar with the system.

You hastily kick over a nearby pile of clean clothes so your underwear’s not quite so visible, and then turn to Wolf again, who’s trying not to look like he’s checking out your room in detail. Hopefully he doesn’t read too much into the Daniel Radcliff poster above your bed.

But now that you’re really looking at him, you notice he looks tired. There’s a fatigue about him from everything that happened, and his hair isn’t quite as thoughtfully styled as it usually is.

He looks over at you, suddenly. “About last night,” he says.

Last night. (+5 Stress: 51)

>Uh. I’ve been meaning to take down that poster, just so you know.
>Last night.
>What about last night?
>It wasn’t bad.
>A lot of things happened last night.
>Look. I think we both said some things that maybe were... kind of big things to say.
>I’m still kind of trying to process what happened.
>You need to know there's stuff you don't know about me.
>Grab Wolfgang in your arms.
>>
>>44669765

>Last night.
>>
>>44669765
>>Uh. I’ve been meaning to take down that poster, just so you know.
>>A lot of things happened last night.
>>I’m still kind of trying to process what happened.
>>
>>44669765

>It wasn’t bad.
>>
>>44669765
>>I’m still kind of trying to process what happened.
>>You need to know there's stuff you don't know about me.
>>
>>44669765

>A lot of things happened last night
"There was the good stuff then the really good stuff then the bad stuff and-"
>>
>>44669765
>>
>>44669765
>Let's pretend it never happened.
>>
>>44669765
>I’m still kind of trying to process what happened.

>But before I say anything, did you really mean it?

Welcome back to the land of the living. This is still my favorite quest, Lawnguy. I've been reading since thread 1 and you do characterization better than 99% of what other QMs write.
>>
>>44669765
>A lot of things happened last night.
>>
File: I_82cf83_1006105.jpg (22KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
I_82cf83_1006105.jpg
22KB, 300x562px
>>44669981
>99%
>>
>>44670062
What's ur quest?
>>
>>44670062
I rounded down
>>
>>44669765
>>Look. I think we both said some things that maybe were... kind of big things to say.
>>
“Yeah uh. A lot of things happened last night,” you say. “Like uh. The... things that happened.”

Wolfgang’s expression goes wooden. “Ranthix murdered that man in cold blood,” he says.

That's seriously what's bothering him? Not... the other stuff? An unreasoning fear seizes you. What if it didn’t mean anything to Wolf? What if the fact some random demon got shot just overrides whatever time you spent together? Not that you care that much. You can care not at all, if Wolf doesn’t care. It’s just sex or... whatever. (+6 Stress: 57) (-1 Sanity: 94)

>Wait wait wait. You’re still thinking about that?
>Axos was scum. He would have stabbed us all in the back if he could.
>Who cares? He’s dead already.
>Look Wolf, forget about Ranthix. I want to talk about the other stuff.
>Hell’s a badass kind of place. He’s kind of big on the direct action sort of thing.
>You know he was born in a pit, right? You can’t exactly hold him accountable to our 21st century legal code.
>Yeah well sometimes people have to die. That’s part of being part of the Imperiate’s inner circle thing.
>It’s not like I haven’t killed anybody. And I’m sure your dad’s killed plenty of people.
>If what he did bothered you, bring it up with him, not me.
>You said that you... I mean. It’s cool if you do, because I mean, uh. You know.
>What about... what about me, though?
>Other (?)
>>
>>44670336
>>You know he was born in a pit, right? You can’t exactly hold him accountable to our 21st century legal code.
>>Axos was scum. He would have stabbed us all in the back if he could.
>>What about... what about me, though?
>>You said that you... I mean. It’s cool if you do, because I mean, uh. You know.
>>
>>44670336
>Hell’s a badass kind of place. He’s kind of big on the direct action sort of thing.
>You know he was born in a pit, right? You can’t exactly hold him accountable to our 21st century legal code.
>>
>>44670336
>If he didn't, I would.
>>
>>44670336
Trust me, what he was saying and what he was thinking were very different things.
>>
>>44670336

>>
>>44670336
>It’s not like I haven’t killed anybody. And I’m sure your dad’s killed plenty of people.
>You said that you... I mean. It’s cool if you do, because I mean, uh. You know.
>>
>>44670336

>>
>>44670336
>>
>>44670336

Is this the part where our love interest realizes what kind of show we're running and is horrified to be involved in it, argues heatedly against our methods, and culminates in a tragic breakup that sends us into a stress spiral?
>>
>>44670336
>>Wait wait wait. You’re still thinking about that?
>>
>>44670488
Of course not, anon. It's just a family barbecue.
>>
>>44670488
Who ready to rampage?
>>
>>44670336
>>
>>44670644
No need. We can get out of this with our unnatural charm and it's not like he's a wizard and would sense that or anything.
>>
>>44670336
>>Axos was scum. He would have stabbed us all in the back if he could.
>>Yeah well sometimes people have to die. That’s part of being part of the Imperiate’s inner circle thing.
>>It’s not like I haven’t killed anybody. And I’m sure your dad’s killed plenty of people.
Axos needed killing, we have killed folks in the past most of whom needed killing, and will continue to do so in the future as it becomes necessary.
>>
>>44670617
Family barbecues are always where something awful happens. The second you fire up that grill, you invite misfortune and drama into your home.
>>
>>44670488
Time to kidnap our boyfriend and turn him to the dark side?
>>
What if our talking to ourselves when we lose sanity is really us talking to Nevada?

>WE DON'T KNOW IT WAS HER BODY IN THE GRAVE
>MIGHT'VE BEEN A SOUL MERGE BECAUSE NEV'S BODY WAS DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR
>WE STIIIIIIIIIIILL HAVEN'T SAID HER NAME IN THE SPECIAL POWERFUL WAY

YOU AREN'T GETTING AWAY FROM THIS LAWNGOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In all seriousness though, great to have you back Languid!
>>
>>44670336
Just tell him all the fucked up shit Axos was doing when working for whatherfuck.

Then give an example about the human chopshop we destroyed. Say it's shit like that we're stopping
>>
>>44670736
I thought we didn't get mindbreaking succubus powers until further into the Belph tree
>>
>>44670751
>>44670336

Basically this, independent of the exact voting options we use to do so.

We can get that he's shocked at seeing a man killed in front of him, but that man was an utterly evil being.
>>
>>44670779
That's why we kidnap him. So we can hold him until we get succubutt powers.
>>
>>44670800
Also, y'know... he was just a dude. And we can't un-dead him, so... What's the big deal? She's killed way more people for way less in way more brutal manners while totally sane, let alone when raging.
Wolf can't have thought this was going to be all roses and kittens, she's shooting for Imperiate here!
>>
>>44670910
He wants Sierra, a weirdly charming girl with a killer bod and huge... reserves of magic. He doesn't want her mother, who by all accounts dined solely on the loved ones of her enemies and tortured her subjects for fun. If only he knew.
>>
>>44671000
But she was a great mom! Not so great swim coach...
He'll learn... or break her heart and probably die in the ensuing breakdown.
Can't make a relationship omelette with Sierra without breaking a few skulls
>>
>>44670751
I like it.
>>
Poor Wolfgang has no idea what he's getting himself into. His girlfriend is Femme Satan's nazi lovechild.
>>
>>44670910

I doubt that he did, but being aware that someone does something is significantly different from having them do it in front of you without warning.

I don't think Wolf had ever seen someone be killed when there wasn't an active fight going on, let alone someone who was on their knees and in no position to fight back. He was aware, intellectually, that Ranthix killed people, and that we've killed people, but personally he had probably ignored it (for his own comfort and sanity, which is a perfectly valid reason) until it was forced into his face by what happened last night.

I don't think he's going to break up with us or anything, but that doesn't mean he isn't and can't be disturbed by what happened.
>>
>>44670336
>>
>>44670336
Jesus christ that second guessing. Sierra pls! I'm sure his face wasn't what was wooden when you were alone with him.

>This is the harsh reality of me.
>>
My cute demon girlfriend can't be this insane
>>
>>44671153

Hey! We're 94% sane! That's nowhere near as bad as a lot of people!

...right?
>>
>>44671153
The crazy ones are always crazy in bed too
>>
>>44671198
And it's never worth it. Ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 557x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 557x960px
>>44671225
Pansy.
>>
“You’re still thinking about that?” you ask.

“I brought it up, it’s safe to assume I am,” Wolf replies testily.

“Axos was scum. He would have stabbed us all in the back if he could,” you reply. “Trust me. What he was saying and what he was planning were two different things.” He’d probably have you all dead or slaves if you let him live.

Wolf shakes his head. “He was an unarmed prisoner. He couldn’t be a threat to anyone if we had just kept him.”

“If we kept him? Kept him as what? Just have a traitor waiting to bust out and kill us?” You snort at the thought. “Ranthix acted fast, but that’s what Ranthix does. He doesn’t hesitate. He does what he knows is right. Yeah, he killed Axos. But the news is that people kill people. It’s not like I haven’t killed anybody. And I’m sure your dad’s killed plenty of people.”

“I’m not naive. I know you do what you have to in order to survive. But I’m not my father. Being smart doesn’t mean being merciless,” says Wolf. “Mercy isn’t overrated.”

You’re weren’t prepared for this conversation. You wanted to talk about you and Wolfgang. You wanted him to tell you that you were on the same page, and that he felt everything too. You didn’t think he’d get on your case about Imperiate crap. You didn’t think that was important. You didn’t want it to be important.

You want to be angry. You want to sock him in the jaw or something. But the fire doesn’t come. Instead you feel frail and weird. “I can’t believe you’re still thinking about that,” you say weakly. “What about... what about me? You said that you... I thought....”

Your face feels hot and wet. Crap. Not now. (+7 Stress: 64)

Wolf is confused –he doesn’t get it at all. “What’s wrong?”

>Vanish before you embarrass yourself any further.
>Punch him.
>Just shut up.
>There’s... food and stuff downstairs.
>Get out.
>You know what, you really are naïve.
>You’re questioning the fucking Imperiate.
>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.
>Vanish before you embarrass yourself any further.
>>
>>44671249
>>
>>44671249

>You said you loved me.

Though I know this is Sierra I'd like to point out HE ISN'T CRITICIZING US HERE. HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO INDICATE THAT HE DOESN'T LOVE US. HE'S FREAKED OUT ABOUT THE GUY DYING. THE FACT THAT HE ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT THE SEX STUFF IS ACTUALLY PROBABLY A GOOD THING.
>>
>>44671249
>>Vanish before you embarrass yourself any further.

Retreat and try to analyze the situation before our emotional junk messes us up further.
>>
>>44671249
>>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671249
Dense motherfucker.

>You said you loved me.
>But then you think I want to talk about some mook who got gutted.
>I mean seriously?
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.

I can just imagine his response as "Wh- yes, I do love you, Sierra, what does that have to do with oh shit."
>>
>>44671249
>I thought that you trusted me.
>>
>>44671249
>punch him
>you said you love me

There's still so much that you dont know about me, if this ia whats worrying you, its better if you bail now

>vanish
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671249

>You said you loved me.

MEANWHILE IN WOLFGANG QUEST

>Goddamnit now she's crying I told you idiots we shouldn't bring this crap up right now
>For the Imperiate she sure is a whiny bitch
>anons can't into girl
>OH GOD SHE'S CRYING THROW CHOCOLATES AT HER
>Great, now she's gonna kill us for defying her. Told you morons we should have gone sisteru route.
>>
>>44671249
As expected we're going all mushy.
>>
>>44671249
>>You know what, you really are naïve.
>>You said you loved me.
>>
File: 1451173543942.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1451173543942.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>44671562
>Wolfgang Quest anons realizing just how much crazy they stuck their dick in
>>
Crazy demon chick has nor problems murdering the fuck outta people but get flustered and broken down when u say u love her.
>>
>>44671249
>>You said you loved me.
>>
I'm rather impressed; given all those options to escalate or deflect we choose the one that's most likely to actually get somewhere.
>>
>>44671794
We're not completely incompetent. I think.
>>
>>44671249
What will Sierra's face be like when she realizes that Wolfgang is more human than she is.
>>
>>44671862
what, you mean possesses conventional morality?
>>
>>44671890
Or any morality really.
>>
>>44671890
Yes, the full blooded demon, is more stable, more well adjusted to the human world than Sierra.
>>
>>44671909

Hey, we have morals.

>Don't fuck with our family
>Don't kill people who don't deserve it
>Slavery and shit is bad
>Scissors and water are the embodiments of evil
>>
>>44671953
Number two...ehhhhh
>>
>>44671909
>Immoral Sister: Hellborn
>Ro-chan, that's lewd! 3:^)
>>
>>44671249
>You said you loved me.
>>
>>44671809
>/tg/ players
>not completely incompetent
Hell, we left Waldric alive twice now.
>>
File: 1391736814364.jpg (55KB, 134x139px) Image search: [Google]
1391736814364.jpg
55KB, 134x139px
Man, we don't even have the excuse of growing up in Hell like Ranthix. Wolfgand grew up on Earth just like us, and he's more demon than us. Moriah already voiced concerns about us becoming a blood-hungry sadist.

We might not just have demonic urges and instincts, we might have legit mental problems.
>>
>>44671976

We don't just kill random people when we have control of ourselves.

When we choose to kill someone, they're someone who is doing something, or helping someone do something, that is deserving of death.
>>
>>44672037
Might?
>>
>>44672037
>we might have legit mental problems
We've known that since thread 1.
>>
>>44672037
>we might have legit mental problems.
That's what happens when human blood and demon blood mixes isn't it? Bitch be breaking apart at the cerebellum.

Doesn't help she may be mind melded with her twin sister.
>>
>>44672037
>Orphan cycled through foster homes with history of mental illness(infernus rage) in the family.

I think we can mark it down as maybe.
>>
>>44672037

Wolfgang's been raised in a supportive (if firm) home with all of his needs provided for.

Sierra suffered significant childhood trauma followed by being thrown between multiple uncaring or abusive foster homes.

We have a damned good reason for being maladjusted.
>>
>>44672037
Don't forget Sierra pretty much lived on the streets and was tied to a gang. Killing people was not rare and traitors are extremely dangerous in gangs.
>>
>>44672037
Of course we do, you'd expect a human child with our background to have legitimate mental problems as well, let alone the fact we were already disturbed due to our demonic heritage and mixed blood.
>>
>>44672134
She was a low level drug dealer. Not a legit enforcer.
>>
>>44672156

Doesn't mean she wasn't exposed to or involved in violence, anon.
>>
>>44672037
We absolutely have legit mental problems. PTSD is kind of a big deal when we're as lethal as we are.
>>
>>44672181
She was pretty proficient with knives after all wehn we first started this quest.
>>
>>44672037
So you're saying we need like an extraplanar shrink?
>>
>>44672197
Most of the blood were also experienced in guns as well seeing as the boss was teaching the young bloods how to disassemble a handgun.
>>
You make use of your super Imperiate willpower to ignore your instinct to fight or run away. It’d feel good to get away from Wolf or knock him out, but you know on an intellectual level that it probably wouldn’t help. And even if he’s a huge jerk, smacking Wolfgang around just... doesn’t feel quite right.

You sniff to keep your snot in your head. “You said you love me,” you say, wiping your face off on your sleeve. You’re disgusted with yourself.

Wolfgang is stopped in his tracks. “I did. Sierra, I do love you,” he stammers, his composure gone. “Do you want me to say it again?” He takes you by the shoulders. “What’s wrong?”

“You’re wrong,” you say bitterly, not really noticing his hands on you. “You can’t just say you love somebody and then just... go off and be totally captivated by some scum Rax scraped off the street. You have no idea what the hell those freaks were doing to people. You’re supposed to trust me and... you’re supposed to be like... like....” You realize you don’t know what Wolf is supposed to be like. (+5 Stress: 69)

Wolf tries to make eye contact. “What am I supposed to be like?”

>You’re not supposed to be a total jerk.
>Just forget it. Forget all of it.
>I don’t know.
>We’re supposed to be on the same page.
>Don’t touch me.
>I need to go.
>You need to leave.
>Other (?)
>>
>>44672328
>I don’t know.
>>
>>44672328
>>I don’t know.
>I need to go.
>>
>>44672328
>I don’t know.
>>
>>44672328
>Please. I need your help. Just... just...
Just grab him and breath into his manly chest while we try to calm down.
>>
>>44672328
>I don’t know.
And that's the problem. Poor Sierra doesn't know what to do with something she's never had and more often then not, she's burnt or crushed or sliced it to pieces.
>>
>>44672328
>>I need to go.
>>
>>44672328
>>
We were in the Bloods.

What the fuck does he expect.
>>
>>44672385
This. Fuck, we suck keeping precious things safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>44672328
>I don’t know.
So can anybody tell me specifically what Sierra is having a meltdown about right now?
>>
>>44672328
>>You’re not supposed to be a total jerk.
Tell him about the chopshop
>>
>>44672328
>I don’t know.
>>
>>44672461
>>44672328
Please this. I think that may give Wolfgang some context in the situation.
>>
>>44672438
I think Sierra thought the "love you thing" was much more important than the killing thing.
Also she might be on her period.
>>
>>44672328

>I don’t know.
But

I want to try to make it clear that we don't exactly know how real-life romances are supposed to work. Despite everything we still have a bit of a 'fairy tail' (for lack of a better term) idea of them.

We don't want to lose him, but we are most certainly not an emotionally stable person, and to keep going with this he does have to be okay with accommodating that (alongside helping us learn to deal with our own shit and become more stable, of course).
>>
>>44672438
Before Ro, the last best friend she had she /beat to death/
As far as we know, she has /never/ had a romantic relationship
And in comes Mr. Wolfgang McPerfect, being her first time and letting her show off her power and be herself and then he see's the dirty part of her life /directly after/ they make love for the first time and that's all he wants to talk about with her.
To a girl who has /never/ gotten a proper, romantic "I love you" before him, that's gotta hurt.
>>
>>44672490
She's always on her period
>>
>>44672438

Sierra considered the whole "sex and saying the l-word" thing as a more significant event than the "Ranthix kills a guy" thing, and she's confused and terrified at the fact that Wolf doesn't seem to.
>>
>>44672438
Being a teenager.

Also realizing that other people react much differently than her when confronted with acts of extreme violence and bloodshed.

But mostly she's being a teenager.
>>
>>44672438
Basically opening up to wolfy was a gaigantic step for sierra. We all know that not something she is known for. So she put a lot of trust into him and then when he was hurt and things got crazy it worried the hell outta her.

Then wolfgang brings up the Axos killing, something sierra believes to be entirely in the right. Hell the decision was left up to her and she basically had his life in her hands. He calims it was murder and wrong, pretty much bringing Sierra in general in question.

So she sees it as brushing off the love thing and then questioning her as a person/not trusting her in something she knows is right.

Plus a fuck ton of her stress/worry about the whole sex thing is kind of just bleeding out through this cry. Which is a good thing, better to shed a few tears than go on a rampage.

least that my take on it.
>>
>>44672516
This is accurate
>>
>>44672516
Hey!

We did not kill Monster. Monster best bro.
>>
>>44672328
>I don’t know.
>Sorry...
>>
We might have to postpone the visit to Spirit Landwell unless we get rid of all this stress through some miracle.

Sierra is not in a good place to deal with that sort of thing right now.
>>
>>44672611
different best friend, Monster died because he was meaarly human.
There was a flashback after The Overpass Incident that showed Sierra attending school and then snapping when her best friend pestered her.
>>
>>44672611
We had a closer BFF before Monster.
>>
>>44672641

>Boris tells us to stay calm
>We have massive emotional talk with Wolf

Better than the alternative, but still.
>>
>>44672679
gotta get that shit out before it festers
>>
I've been out of loop for while.

Does Isaac know you're supposed to be the queen bitch of hell?
>>
>>44672821
Yeah
>>
>>44672821
He knows it's a vague goal, but bother him and Mom are trying to encourage her to try, y'know, a normal life first, before jumping head-first into full supervillainy, though that would undoubtedly be easier for Sierra than playing human.
>>
>>44672882
*both
>>
>>44672641
Isaac just got done pointing out to us that it would take several hours to even get there. It's not like we're going to be trying it anytime in the next like 12 hours at least.
>>
“I don’t know,” you say, staring at Wolf’s stupid shirt. “Just shut up.”

He shuts up. But only for a short minute before he keeps talking anyway. “I’m trying my best,” Wolf says, still feeling confused, frustrated and a little angry. “But we’re not the same. I can’t read your mind or... feel your emotions. You have to throw me a hint. Tell me what’s wrong.”

Your patience with Wolfgang is running out. Why doesn’t he get it? It’s not like it’s the hardest thing in the world.

>You’re not taking this seriously enough.
>Do I have to spell it out? I’m supposed to be the biggest deal right now to you. And I’m just... obviously not.
>You didn’t have to go and say you loved me if you just wanted sex. I mean, I wanted it too, you know.
>I made a mistake. Forget the stuff I said last night.
>Did you tell Wendy you loved her too?
>We’re not on the same page is what’s wrong, okay?
>>
>>44673157
>>I made a mistake. Forget the stuff I said last night.
>>
>>44673157
>I've never done this before...
>>
>>44673157
>>
>>44673157
>>You’re not taking this seriously enough.
oof, Sierra, none of these are good choices, girl...
>>
Noooooooo, dont drive wolf away.

Just go with a simple im sorry
>>
>>44673157
>You didn’t have to go and say you loved me if you just wanted sex. I mean, I wanted it too, you know.
>I wanted to talk to you about what we did together, but instead your mind immediately goes somewhere else.
>>
>>44673157
>You’re not taking this seriously enough.
What we did together last night was a really big deal but you can only think about other things
>>
>>44673246

write your own?
>>
>>44673157
Last night I... I hurt you. And you not someone I want to hurt.
>>
>>44673157

You can't say you love me then call me a murderer, unless you can live a murderer. Because Axos isn't the only person I'm going to have to kill in cold blood.
>>
>>44673376
Ill support this
>>
>>44673157
You realize that I'm gonna be the Imperiate right?
>>
>>44673157
>Do I have to spell it out? I’m supposed to be the biggest deal right now to you. And I’m just... obviously not.
>>
>>44673376
>>44673157
Okay, I'll support this.
>>
>>44673157
>I am going up against a lot of things, and i could really use some support.
>>
>>44672656
>closer
>than Monster
I'm gonna go with no.

But seriously people forget how awesome Monster was.
>>
>>44673376
Oh wow, this seems correct.
>>
>>44673591
>>44673157
this
>>
File: SR1_promo_Julius.jpg (576KB, 1054x2928px) Image search: [Google]
SR1_promo_Julius.jpg
576KB, 1054x2928px
>>44673598
Look, we all loved not-Julius Little, but we can't keep dwelling on the past.
>>
>>44673221
This. Man, Sierra is bad a people.
>>
“We’re not on the same page is what’s wrong, okay?” you say, managing to suck your face back into itself, more or less. “I called you here to... to help figure things out, but you’re just making things more complicated.”

“Figure what out?” he asks, sounding desperate. “We’re going out. We love each other. What’s there to figure out?”

You feel like punching him for real this time. You don’t know why you wimped out earlier. “Everything!” you shout, pulling out of his grip so you can sock him in the arm. You can’t bring yourself to go for the face. “What we did together last night, you know, it was kind of a fucking big deal! And you’re worried more about how I didn’t read that fucking monster his rights before Ranthix blew his head off! Are you like, being legit serious when you say you love me, or what?”

Wolfgang stares at you. He doesn’t provide you your answer fast enough.

You grab your head, your heart hammering away in your chest. “I need to know, okay? I need to know if I’m just something that’s a thing to you, or if I’m a big fucking deal. You can’t just say crap like that to me and not mean it, right?”

You feel a mixture of feelings from Wolfgang you cannot readily interpret. He gives a slight, crooked smile. “Is that what I am to you? A big deal?” he asks.

>Of course you’re a big deal to me! What the hell do you think I told you to come over here for, the barbeque?
>What happened to being the smart college guy, Wolfgang? Quit being so dense, you understand this crap better than I do.
>Answer the question, it’s yes or no, easy. This isn’t some Fifty Shades of Grey BS.
>Stop freaking me out and just... let me know if you’re serious or not. I need to know how much this means to you.
>No duh? Were you even there last night? You know what I said!
>Other (?)
>>
>>44674383
>Of course you’re a big deal to me! What the hell do you think I told you to come over here for, the barbeque?
>>
>>44674383
>You're the first guy I've ever been this close with. Does that answer your fucking question?!
>>
>>44674383
>Answer the question, it’s yes or no, easy. This isn’t some Fifty Shades of Grey BS.
>>
>>44674383
>What happened to being the smart college guy, Wolfgang? Quit being so dense, you understand this crap better than I do.
>>
>>44674476
>You're the first guy I've ever been this close with. Does that answer your fucking question?!
this
>>
>>44674383
>>
>>44674499
This
>>
>>44674383
>>
>>44674383
Is Languid? If so, forgot trip...
>>
>>44674383
>>Of course you’re a big deal to me! What the hell do you think I told you to come over here for, the barbeque?
>>What happened to being the smart college guy, Wolfgang? Quit being so dense, you understand this crap better than I do.
>>Answer the question, it’s yes or no, easy. This isn’t some Fifty Shades of Grey BS.
>>Stop freaking me out and just... let me know if you’re serious or not. I need to know how much this means to you.
>>
>>44674383
>You're the first guy...
>>
This is actually really what Sierra needs before this whole cosmic spirit thing.
>>
>>44674900
We just need to have makeup sex to remove most of the stress
>>
>>44674900
>Oh great Wambochambo, help me with my boyfriend problems
>>
>>44675010

But then we'd miss the barbecue and/or be too full for it
>>
>>44675524
If we drink that much of his blood then he won't be able to keep it up
>>
>>44672037
Fun fact, earthlings are constantly killing each other.
>>
You scowl, your hands ready in fists. Or rather not ready, as your claws are more effective when you let them do their work. But you don’t want to let them to do any more work on Wolf than they already have. “Of course you’re a big deal to me! What the hell do you think I told you to come over here for, the barbeque?”

He blinks. “Definitely not,” he says. He probably doesn’t even know about the barbeque at all.

“You understand this crap better than I do. Were you even there last night? I already went over all this with you,” you say.

Wolf frowns. “There was a lot of talking, but this is the first time you went over half of this.”

“I said I love you back,” you say angrily. But you’re rapidly losing steam. “What else matters? You’re the only guy I’ve been close to. So just answer the question, yes or no. This isn’t some Fifty Shades of Grey BS. I need to know that I’m... if I’m important to you.”

He gives you an odd look, and mutters a few words under his breath. You feel a snap of power, and then he steps up and draws you into a hug, incautious of the wavering heat radiating from you. Normally you don’t like this sort of thing, but it’s kind of what you wanted Wolf to do, without realizing it. But now you are realizing it, and it’s good. You bury your face in his neck, minding your horns don’t clip him.

This is what Wolf’s supposed to be like. He’s supposed to be all... sensitive and good at things. And it’s supposed to be cool and safe to be all close to him. Your uncertainty wavers – it’s like you’re anchored down. The storm’s still there, but you’re not moving anymore. (-10 Stress: 59)

“I wouldn’t have told you I loved you if it wasn’t true,” says Wolfgang, that sickening, confusing vibe coming off him again. “Out of anything else that happened last night, you’re what’s important to me."
>>
>>44675880

You always what I’m feeling and when, so I just... assumed you understood that already.” He laughs, and you feel the laughter in his chest. “Half the reason I managed to tell you when I did was because I thought I had no choice. I was afraid for months that you already figured it out.”

Wait. That nauseating feeling.

Sadness tastes like blood, anger like smoke, lemon stuff is being excited, and bitterness is remorse. Fear is sweet, and smoothness is bravery or whatever.

But the gut-turning unsavoriness you get around Wolf sometimes... oh geeze.

>Okay, so for future reference, this is what you’re supposed to be like. Like. This is what you’re supposed to be like.
>Oh. Uh. You know. I actually thought that was like... introspection or something?
>Hug Wolfgang back.
>That’s... right. I was getting really suspicious, you know, so if you’d waited another day or something, I’d have totally got you. Yeah.
>So... this is kind of a more long term kind of thing then? Cause you know, I’d be down with that.
>Ugh. Man I’m bad at this crap. It’s lucky I’m hot or whatever.
>Yeah uh. Not to sound weird or anything but uh. Now that we’re clear on stuff. I mean, I’m busy tonight, but when’s the next time you think....
>We should head back downstairs before somebody wonders where I went.
>So you're not mad, though. Right? That's... you were kind of freaking me out, so it's your fault. But uh. Sorry.
>Other (?)
>>
>>44675920
>>Okay, so for future reference, this is what you’re supposed to be like. Like. This is what you’re supposed to be like.
>>Oh. Uh. You know. I actually thought that was like... introspection or something?
>>Hug Wolfgang back
>>
>>44675920
>>Hug Wolfgang back.
>That’s... right. I was getting really suspicious, you know, so if you’d waited another day or something, I’d have totally got you. Yeah.
>So you're not mad, though. Right? That's... you were kind of freaking me out, so it's your fault. But uh. Sorry.
>>
>>44675920
>love tastes like nausea
top kek
>>
>>44675920
>Hug Wolfgang back.
>>
>>44675920
>So you know how you were upset that Ranthix murdered some psychopath? Well I mass murdered a TON of innocent people.
>>
>>44675920
>So... this is kind of a more long term kind of thing then? Cause you know, I’d be down with that.
>Yeah uh. Not to sound weird or anything but uh. Now that we’re clear on stuff. I mean, I’m busy tonight, but when’s the next time you think....
>We should head back downstairs before somebody wonders where I went.
>>
>>44675920
>Hug Wolfgang back.

Sierra didn't know what love tasted like. My heart.
>>
>>44675920
>hug
>>
>>44675920
>Hug Wolfgang back.
>Other
"How's your back"?
>>
>>44675920

>Okay, so for future reference, this is what you’re supposed to be like. Like. This is what you’re supposed to be like.
>Hug Wolfgang back.
>>
>>44675920
>Oh wow, so this is what love taste like
>>
>>44675920
>Hug
>I never knew what love tasted like.
>>
>>44675979
We are part fear demon. We evolved to like the way our prey usually feels
>>
>>44676143
Backing
>>
>>44676143

Supporting.
>>
>>44676109
>>44676143
Yes, good. This will wrap him ever more tightly around our claw.
>>
>>44676143
This
>>
File: 1359321153290.jpg (443KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1359321153290.jpg
443KB, 600x596px
>>44675979
>love tastes like nausea

It's a self-defense mechanism developed by Belphegorians who run across fat neckbeards with monster/demon girl fetishes.
>>
File: 1401640120408.gif (964KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1401640120408.gif
964KB, 500x200px
>>44676321
It's because we're Infernus. Belphegoreans can't detect love, but Infernus recognize it as a source of weakness that must be purged.
>>
>>44676403
Uh. Sauce?
>>
>>44676451
Bakemonogatari. Or maybe Nekomonogatari, it's been a while since I rematch ed the first few seasons.
>>
>>44676574
>>44676451
Just to clarify that show isn't actually about the content of that image. it's just one small part. That or an analogy not sure which. It's been awhile.
>>
File: 1451946095285.jpg (61KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1451946095285.jpg
61KB, 540x810px
Man, I forgot how fucking long it takes to get a post around here.
>>
>>44676846

It's been less than an hour, go bitch in KCQ.
>>
You focus on the feeling now emanating in droves from Wolfgang. Actually putting it context, this makes a lot of things make a lot more sense now. It’s... a discomforting sensation. But you like it anyway. Like spinning in circles so long that you keel over and throw up.

“Oh. Oh wow. That’s what love tastes like,” you say, feeling embarrassed. You avert your eyes. You don’t want to admit it, but you think you should be honest with Wolf. He was honest with you when he came out about the love thing in the first place, you guess. “I mean. I didn’t actually... I thought this feeling was introspection. Or something.”

Wolfgang gives a wry smile. “You can’t be serious. You’re telling me you didn’t have a clue the whole time?”

“I’m still figuring out the whole empath thing,” you reply. “And love... I haven’t felt it that much until....” Finishing the sentence doesn’t seem worth it. It’d sound lame.

“Until me,” Wolfgang says.

You scowl and hug him back tightly. Any other response seems like an admission to being uncool, which you’re not.

Except when you go to link your claws behind his back, you feel a surge of discomfort. Wolf takes a hissing breath and pulls away from you. “Still a bit tender back there,” he says, a little paler than before.

Oh right. The uh. The scratches. Or the cuts, if you want to make a big deal about it. “Right,” you say. And then you feel guilty. Not only for shredding Wolfgang, but for panicking. And for shredding Wolfgang. That was... it was the heat of the moment. You weren’t thinking about... things like that.

“You're not mad, though. Right?” you ask. “That's... you were kind of freaking me out, so it's your fault. But uh. Sorry.”

“Just... give me the benefit of the doubt next time,” says Wolf. “I don’t want to lose you over the course of a single conversation.”

“Ugh. Man, I’m sorry I’m so bad at this crap. I just... I want this to be real, you know?” you say, smiling sheepishly. “Guess it’s just lucky I’m hot or whatever.”
>>
File: unnamed.gif (1KB, 53x52px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
1KB, 53x52px
>>44676881
>planefag quests
>>
>>44677069

“There is that, yeah,” Wolf says, grinning and making a show of checking you out.

You snicker. You’re definitely on the same page now.

>Yeah I’d rather you not die next time things heat up, so just uh. Hold that thought. Those thoughts. Whatever
>Make out with Wolf for a minute. It’s the least you can do.
>Take advantage of newfound same pageness to indulge in intense face-melding.
>Actually scratch that, you’re just lucky you’re hot.
>Tear down Daniel Radcliff poster.
>We should head downstairs before anybody starts wondering where we went off to.
>So... you kind of have to stay for the barbeque though. Isaac’s cooking a whole mess of burgers. I told him not to talk to you, so.
>Let's get you out of here before my father figure tries to get on your case about stuff.
>Other (?)
>>
>>44677120
>>We should head downstairs before anybody starts wondering where we went off to.
>>So... you kind of have to stay for the barbeque though. Isaac’s cooking a whole mess of burgers. I told him not to talk to you, so.
>>
>>44677120
>So... you kind of have to stay for the barbeque though. Isaac’s cooking a whole mess of burgers. I told him not to talk to you, so.
>>
>>44677120
>We should head downstairs before anybody starts wondering where we went off to.
>>
>>44677120
>>Make out with Wolf for a minute. It’s the least you can do.
>>
>>44677120
>>Let's get you out of here before my father figure tries to get on your case about stuff.
>>
>>44677120
>Barbeque time! Regain alpha status by carrying Wolfgang down to the barbeque in shadowtentacles.
>>
>>44677120

>Let's get you out of here before my father figure tries to get on your case about stuff.
>>
>>44677120
>>
>>44677120
>>Tear down Daniel Radcliff poster.
>>
>>44677120
Since when does Sierra like manlets?
>>
>>44677120
>Actually scratch that, you’re just lucky you’re hot.

Crisis averted. We now get to lose him next time he brings up how we murder people.
>>
everybody envisioning bad end for sierra
>>
>>44677599
Are there other kinds?
>>
>>44677599
Don't make me dig up that time in one of the earlier threads where you said you've already planned for an unhappy ending.
>>
>>44677714

I actually remember that. You realize I could've been joking, yes?
>>
File: o00vr6fPrD1r7bfg9o1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1737px) Image search: [Google]
o00vr6fPrD1r7bfg9o1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1737px
>>44677599
I'll still aim for good end until best dog dies.
>>
File: 7859143567890.png (114KB, 372x134px) Image search: [Google]
7859143567890.png
114KB, 372x134px
>>44677792
You could be joking now.
>>
>>44677792
The grass may fall before your low cunning, but you won't find me such easy prey.
>>
>>44677792
QMs never joke. QMs type something like it's supposed to be a joke, but then they actually do it.
>>
>>44677871
>haha!
>>
File: Maybe something nice.jpg (29KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe something nice.jpg
29KB, 500x566px
>>44677792
>>
>>44677818

Well, you guys managed to avert disaster several times before. I thought we'd crash in total disaster by thread 40.
>>
>>44677599
I'm already halfway through a BeatriceXWolfgang NTR fic. My current plan is to have Mori fall into a spiral of loathing in which she starts to hate Wolf for ruining everything, then Sierra for making her hate her brother, and then herself for betraying Sierra by feeling that way when she needs help.
I'm kind of debating whether to have her secretly elated to hear that he's no longer competing with her for Sierra's attention, then failing to hide it and slamming her with a double backstab.
>>
File: Where do you live.jpg (29KB, 478x261px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you live.jpg
29KB, 478x261px
>>44677928
>>
>>44677915
Wuv conquers all. Truly, our Imperiacy will be... unique.
>>
>>44678065
Why do you have a picture of Ascended Future Sierra being stabbed in the eye there?
>>
C'mon languid, closing in on an hour and a half now.
>>
You find your eyes strangely magnetized to Wolf’s, in a good way. You lean in, careful of his sides and your burningness, and press your lips to his. You relish his mouth and the feel of his shoulders as you slide your shadow over him. You pull away, pressing your forehead to his. “Tell me that you love me again,” you say.

Wolf takes the demand seriously. “I love you. I can give it to you in writing if you prefer. I’ll get it notarized and everything”

Well. This seems like as good a time as any to indulge in your newfound same-pagedness.

You attempt to meld your face to Wolfgang’s. At some point, you wind up lying on your sides on the bed – you like Wolf on his back better, but you’re worried if you push he’ll just go along with it, even if it hurts. It’d kind of ruin the whole thing if Wolf wasn’t having as much fun as you were.

It’s at about the point where you think half the spit in your mouth is actually Wolf’s when you call it off. “So... you kind of have to stay for the family barbeque thing?” you say quietly, sitting up. “I accidentally invited you, but Isaac’s cooking a whole mess of burgers and I told him not to talk to you, so it shouldn’t be horrible.”

Wolf smiles. He’s got nice teeth. “Sounds totally not horrible,” he says, adopting your mode of speech as a joke. Then he sits up, letting out a pained grunt, pressing a hand to his hip where you burned him.

You wince. “Let’s get you downstairs,” you say.

Sure in the knowledge of Wolfgang’s fully notarized love for you, you find it much more difficult to do anything without realizing how much you actually messed him up. If you weren’t paying attention last night, it’s not much of a stretch to think you could’ve killed him.

You gingerly lead Wolf back to the ground floor, all too aware of his off-kilter balance, the stiffness in his movement, and the strain in his smile. Though you feel more or less recovered from the experience, remembering it now just makes you feel guilty.
>>
>>44678774

It’s like for every pleasure you experienced, Wolf paid for it in blood.

Well, not exactly, but something like that. But... he’ll get better. And next time – if there is next time – okay so maybe you want there to be a next time, but not without being smarter.

--

Stress: 34

“I think in a situation like that, you’re obligated to take the shot,” says Cassandra, shaking the ketchup and throwing another dollop on her hamburger. “I’d rather take the risk that one person dies than guarantee that everybody, her included, die from a suicide bomber.”

Harvey holds out his hand for the plate beside her. “Mom, could you pass the tomatoes?”

She hands them off – you and Rowan manage to poach a few slices before they get to your brother, though.

Everybody’s around the outdoor table, a sort of grandiose thing you haven’t seen in use until today. Although now it’s size makes sense, given that if you added like three more people in addition to Wolf, there’d be no more room left.

You take a second to order your burger, applying liberal amounts of sweet barbeque sauce before taking a huge bite. The inside is a nice raw red, with a light fiery scarring on the outside. “Wow. This is actually pretty good,” you say while chewing.

Isaac grins as he throws relish and mustard on his hot dogs. He’s probably in dad-nirvana right now about having forced you to try something new that you actually liked. “Told you I wasn’t burning yours,” he says.

“Like you didn’t burn anybody else’s?” asks Ro, smiling sharply.

Cassandra rolls her eyes. “Be nice. Your dad worked hard on dinner.”

But Dad doesn’t bat an eyelash, and returns Ro’s sarcastic look with a deadpan one of his own. “When I’m dead, don’t feel guilty about taking me for granted. I’ll forgive you from heaven. Either that or haunt you, if that’s something they allow there.”

Rowan scoffs, unable to suppress her smile fast enough.
>>
>>44678797

And then Wolf speaks directly to Isaac, to your surprise. “I like my hamburgers cooked thoroughly,” he says, a nervous undercurrent in his aura. “I like to be sure the things I’m eating are dead first.”

Isaac smiles back. “It’s better to be safe than sorry,” he says.

“You don’t live through every major military US conflict since World War II by taking risks,” Harvey tells Wolf, nudging him with an elbow.

Wolfgang manages to smile without wincing too badly.

The expression doesn’t escape Isaac’s notice. “You take a hit last night?” he asks, noting how Wolf favors his ribs. “Let me take a look at that after dinner. I know a few tricks.”

Wolf looks up, nervousness increasing.

Uh oh.

>Hey, what did I say!?
>Let Wolf stand up for himself. He’s a smart guy.
>You see the other guy. Because the other guy’s dead.
>Let Isaac know through subtle body language not to harass your boyfriend.
>Actually I was kind of trying to show off some of my martial arts and uh. Things got out of hand.
>Don’t be weird. Wolf’s dad knows restorative magic or whatever probably.
>Speaking of last night, when do you think you’ll be ready to head out? Sooner’s better, yeah?
>Other (?)
>>
>>44678819
>*you should see the other guy
>>
>>44678819

>Actually I was kind of trying to show off some of my martial arts and uh. Things got out of hand.
>>
>>44678819
Hey now, don't go trying to get my boyfriend out of his shirt. I'm the jealous type.
>>
>>44678819
>>Actually I was kind of trying to show off some of my martial arts and uh. Things got out of hand.
>Don’t be weird. Wolf’s dad knows restorative magic or whatever probably.

he knows
>>
>>44678819
>You should see the other guy. Because the other guy’s dead.

do we even know how to be subtle?
>>
>>44678819
>Let Wolf stand up for himself. He’s a smart guy.
>>
>>44678875
this followed by
>>44678869
>>
>>44678819
>>Don’t be weird. Wolf’s dad knows restorative magic or whatever probably.

Stop flirting with my boyfriend Dad.
>>
Imagine that you just had a very painful night with your extremely hot girlfriend and she starts saying really obvious stuff like

Now imagine that the entire rest of her family is around you and could kill you in about 5 seconds. And her dad and your dad are friends. All I'm saying is that Wolf's emotions are gonna start tasting pretty 'sweet'.
>>
>>44678819
>>Let Wolf stand up for himself. He’s a smart guy.
Sierra will spageht
>>
>>44678819
>>
roll some dice
>>
File: tmp_4807-comrade-1875823937.jpg (15KB, 286x228px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4807-comrade-1875823937.jpg
15KB, 286x228px
>>44678875
Pffft.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44679169
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>44679169
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>44679169
So far so good.
>>
>>44679211
wellllll....
>>
>>44679169
oh god
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>44679169
>>
>>44679241
Could be worse.
>>
>>44679169
Fuck, I just remembered this was roll under. Uh oh. He's gonna think we're an abusive girlfriend.
>>
>>44672037
>Man, we don't even have the excuse of growing up in Hell like Ranthix.

She grew up a gang banger on the street. Wolf grew up rich.
>>
>>44679277
>implying we're not
I was hoping for a 100
>>
You know, I think as a new rule when we're rolling dice, if you roll a 100, it will cancel out the lowest roll, forcing you to go with whatever the next highest is.

Like if you rolled a 100, a 60, and a 30, you'd have to go with the 60. But a 1 would always trump a 100.

So a 100 is kind of a mini-fail, while a 1 is still a crit success.
>>
>>44679439
makes sense, what if were unlucky enough for multiple hundreds?
>>
>>44679439
Nice, easy mode. Thanks.

Seriously, thanks.
>>
>>44679439
I've enjoyed all the crits, success or fail, that I've seen. Whatever floats your boat.

ZORR
>>
>>44679439
But.. I rolled so many 100s. I love it when everyone panics.
>>
>>44679439
Is this the infallability of the Imperiate made manifest? I thought Freddy was the one who played with fate magic.
>>
>>44679524

Huh. I forgot that I did crit fails, it's been a while since I've immersed myself in the quest. I misremembered and assumed I didn't treat 100's specially at all. Disregard my earlier statement. >>44679439

Crit failures are still in effect.
>>
>>44679682
the good man giveth, and then he taketh away
>>
>>44679439
spin it as the character getting more skilled at whatever is being rolled
>>
>>44679682
I hate you.

You could still do that. We won't complain.
>>
>>44679807
Totally will. I want crit failures. Makes rolling interesting.
>>
>>44679807

No, I like crit failures. You can't always anticipate how a situation will turn out.
>>
>>44679824
Yeah they aren't so bad on a d100.
>>
wait are we seriously using the martial arts excuse?
>>
Domestic abuse isn't okay Sierra.
>>
>>44680026
I-it's not?
>>
>100
>Oh no, don't worry Isaac, it's just that I totally hit that last night. Did you know Wolf made a spell that keeps his dick from lighting on fire when we're doin' it?
>why are you heading towards the armory?
>>
>>44678065
>...
Stop that.
>>
>>44680332
>>
>>44680351
You can do better.
>>
>>44680445
>>
>>44680351
>>44680465
I don't need you shitposting on my behalf. I can do it myself.
>>
>Last post 1 hour and 40 minutes ago
>>
>>44680517
>Forgetting Languid takes forever and a day.
>>
>>44680517
Even at night, the lawn hungers.
>>
“Geeze, stop trying to get Wolf out of his shirt, Dad,” you say, attempting to balance playfulness with annoyance. “That’s my job.”

That gets a good laugh from everybody, Isaac humbly acknowledging the sharpness of your ribbing. “Modesty’s a luxury you don’t usually get in the field,” he says. “If Lucifer knicked Wolfgang with black magic, there’s no shame in having somebody take a look at it.”

Cassandra’s getting on the ‘take care of Wolfgang’ boat too. “I have a trauma kit in the basement Ms. Song put together for us a couple years back,” she says. “There’s this diving rod in there from the Qin dynasty that can isolate foul essences.”

“Thank you for the concern, really,” says Wolf, smiling tightly. “It’s really not that bad.”

Cass smiles kindly. “Better safe than sorry. Even if it doesn’t seem bad at first, black magic can fester.”

“That’s what happened to San Francisco’s last marshal,” Harvey informs you. “One cut, and a week later he was done.”

You don’t like where this is going. Wolf’s injuries are very... specific. “It wasn’t Lucifer,” you say quickly. “I was... kind of trying to show off some of my martial arts, you know. Things got out of hand.”

Wolf lets out a pained laugh. “Turns out judo flips work better on mats,” he says.

“Sierra was never good with the throws,” says Isaac. “Not sure what she was thinking showing you one of those.”

“I’ve been training a lot recently,” you say. “Had stuff to show off.”

Isaac nods, considering this. “Didn’t know Ranthix was training you on flips,” he says. “Last time I talked to him, he said he was drilling you in Miozhgi so you could use your body’s natural weapons more effectively.”

You take a nonchalant sip from your canned cherry coke. “Yeah, well, I’ve picked up a few things from Xan and Xath too,” you say. It’s close enough to the truth to be true, you think.
>>
>>44680574

Isaac accepts this with a nod, and drops the subject entirely. He centers his attention on you and Rowan. “What can you two tell me about the mermenes up in Porthcawl?” he asks. “How’d they try to snare you exactly? What were they capable of? I’m working with a few friends of mine to put together an action plan, and I could use any details you have for me.”

Happy with the focus no longer being on Wolf’s injuries, you and Rowan explain in gory detail your quest for Xanissil’s Dramamine and your escape from a fishy doom.

--

Rowan shows off pictures of picturesque landscapes and sand dunes, and then one after another of Ossifera the dragon and you. There’s close ups, low-to-the-ground shots, and every type of picture in between that display in crystal digital detail a real live dragoness (and you).

You lean into Wolf, your arm draped over his shoulders, eying your pictures with interest. You can’t believe that’s really you, messing around with a dragon.

“Wow, I took a lot of these,” Ro says, impressed with her sheer raw talent.
>>
>>44680593

Isaac is not as enthused with your portraiture as everyone else is, though. “I’d put you all to sleep if I listed all the millions of dollars of property damage that dragon caused over the past two-hundred years,” he says.

Harvey, however, is as entertained as you are. “You should put a glitter border around one and upload it to Facebook,” he says, stopping Rowan on a particularly blurry shot that’s obviously no good. “That one would be great.”

“That one?” asks Wolf, frowning. “It’s smudged.”

“Yeah. It’s perfect,” Harvey replies.

>I think Vikrama already uploaded the cellphone footage to YouTube.
>Gotta keep the magic alive, Wolf. Mystery or whatever, you know.
>No, forget glitter, put like an edgy high-contrast filter on it and some urban graffiti font that’s like ‘Dealing with Dragons’.
>No mere image could hope to capture the sheer majesty and nearsightedness of Ossifera the Splendorous, Mistress of the Whited Plains.
>I feel like we’re breaking laws by having these on record.
>Other (?)
>>
>>44680624
>>No, forget glitter, put like an edgy high-contrast filter on it and some urban graffiti font that’s like ‘Dealing with Dragons’.
>>
>>44680624
>Gotta keep the magic alive, Wolf. Mystery or whatever, you know.
>>
>>44680624
>>Gotta keep the magic alive, Wolf. Mystery or whatever, you know.
Sup Lawnguy also night Lawnguy. Good to see you again
>>
>>44680624
>>I think Vikrama already uploaded the cellphone footage to YouTube.
>>
>>44680624
>No mere image could hope to capture the sheer majesty and nearsightedness of Ossifera the Splendorous, Mistress of the Whited Plains.
>>
>>44680624
Sasquatch started a legacy of strange creatures only being allowed low quality pictures. I don't want to disrespect him by breaking tradition.
>>
>>44680624
>>No, forget glitter, put like an edgy high-contrast filter on it and some urban graffiti font that’s like ‘Dealing with Dragons’.
>>
>>44680624

>I think Vikrama already uploaded the cellphone footage to YouTube

I wonder what Vik's doing with her newfound powers
>>
Think I'm about done for the night. Thanks for everybody participating again. I know it's been a while since the last thread, so it's nice to see everybody come out again.
>>
File: 1444091311533.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1444091311533.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>44680857
>>
>>44680857
thanks for running, cya next time
>>
>>44680857
Thanks, Languid
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
>>44680857
>>
>>44680624
>>I feel like we’re breaking laws by having these on record.
>>
>>44680857
This was a nice thread.
>>
>>44680857
Thanks brah!
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.