[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Lethal Weapon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 111

File: 1452089659634.jpg (388KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452089659634.jpg
388KB, 687x1000px
Old thread: >>44598117

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than vernal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you!

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Paint Tool Sai: Need a mirror plz

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing: https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide: https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 2016-01-06 01.36.07.png (636KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 01.36.07.png
636KB, 600x900px
Requesting a Butler/Bartender character. He is in his mid-twenties and has slicked back and well kept black hair, a black or purple dress shirt with a white bow tie. He also has hazel colored eyes.
>>
File: 2016-01-06 21.38.28.png (661KB, 611x721px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 21.38.28.png
661KB, 611x721px
Requesting a Disco pirate, he wears a purple jacket like the one in the pic but he keeps it open and he has a lepord skinned shirt, he wears shades but you can still see his eyes through them. He has a force like power that goes like this : (The user can absorb the impact given to him from any kind of attack like swords,hammers, guns, etc. and send it right back to the enemy it can also send force push like attacks and at max power it can destroy a house, but to do that he has to be very injured.) He also loves to dance and would rather do that then fight.
>If you can show him dancing or using his power on another pirate that'd be nice but it's not needed.
>>
File: 1399568328939_20160108_133913.jpg (179KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
1399568328939_20160108_133913.jpg
179KB, 1280x678px
I need a very minor edit of a picture and this seems like the place

Basically I need someone to photoshop a large, healed scar across the blonde kids throat.
>>
File: crazy angel.png (1MB, 1161x1200px) Image search: [Google]
crazy angel.png
1MB, 1161x1200px
Requesting a insane dark Valkyrie
>>
File: players collage.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
players collage.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
Just happen to be up. will probably aim to actually bump if it needs it at around 12 midnight.

Our game was postponed for a week anyway.
Okay, can someone possibly do a picture of what happened in our last Pathfinder game?
We were doing some creative looting of an abandoned town. In a ruined blacksmith's workshop we found a small chest hidden in the forge.
The two who found it are a male Elvish thief with light skin and red hair (like rusty red) and a female Halfling druid. He's pretty much dressed all thief-y in leather armour and she's in this kind of patchwork sort of clothing and her hair is brown but does have a couple of mossy green bits. They are lower level.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: Yuuta.png (505KB, 2332x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Yuuta.png
505KB, 2332x1408px
requesting my outlander ranger. he wears more or less the same clothes as guy shown with a palette swap to the blues and greys of the items; though he wears a boar mask similar to the one i did in ms paint and his cloak is a light grey fabric not straw. he uses ether a large crossbow or a short sword like the one in the image.

thank you
>>
File: Traveller request.png (1MB, 1124x696px) Image search: [Google]
Traveller request.png
1MB, 1124x696px
so I have a character in an upcoming traveller game. He's a nobleman, a hunter turned mercenary captain worked with some aliens called Vargr, wolf people basically. Anyways he's working with a group to travel their little slice of the galaxy and get down to adventures. He owns a cat that he tamed, looks a bit like a puma but it's the size of a horse and more intelligent. Pretty much wears nothing but suits (casual and formal) made of bullet proof cloth. Uses either what's basically an elephant gun or a high caliber bolt action rifle. Both are scoped and have bipods to help with the recoil. (well the elephant gun is two barreled so it has a monopod instead but who's counting?) He wears a rebreather because his homeworld has dangerous fungal spores in the atmosphere but is otherwise fairly earthlike. (once you get past the alien ecology)

If I could get a picture of him riding his cat, hanging out with it, aiming at something with his rifle, examining a map, drinking some whiskey, or just standing their with his full formal wear (cape and all) that'd be nice.
>>
i need a drawing of a bored looking, rainbow colored sheep fighting a "Dragonlord".

the Dragonlord can either be a human sorcerer with Dragon like features, or an actual Dragon looking supreme.

However, the Dragonlord should be looking really angry, trying to iscare the sheep with his anger but the sheep should look unimpressed as hell.
>>
A paladin-type magical girl with a theme of inner fire/blue fire powers. She's pale and blue eyed, her black hair's drawn back in a ponytail, and she has a slight build to the point where she might look a bit younger than she is (15). She's about 5'1 in costume.

personality wise...vaguely tsundere. Mostly zealous. Bit of a diet Sayaka. She's kind of a magic knight-type.

She uses a silver-bladed cavalry sword or basket hilted broadsword (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Schiavona-Morges.jpg)- the basket hilt decorations look vaguely runelike- and her outfit's vaguely uniform-like with blues and grays mostly. Feel free to change things if you think it works better. (though if you want to give her knightly or phoenix like motifs, or tweak it, I definitely wouldn't mind).

Her powers are to summon blue flames/regeneration, so an aura of those about her or her weapon might be nice. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: ameliaimage.png (827KB, 1512x860px) Image search: [Google]
ameliaimage.png
827KB, 1512x860px
>>44663171
...I'm an idiot, forgot the image.
>>
File: 2016-01-09 06.48.40.jpg (240KB, 900x1322px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09 06.48.40.jpg
240KB, 900x1322px
I have a request for an edit, and possible coloring, if anyone is up to it.

I'll be playing a monk in our next game and was looking to use the following image with a few tweaks.

First, thin the bottom half a bit. The character mixes up their fighting style and weapons a fair amount so they'd have more muscular legs, but the picture is a little too bottom heavy.

Second, the character is of elven descent so the ears should be pointed.

Color wise, the character should have dull red eyes, dark grey hair, and light grey skin. The markings on her body should be white, with the skin dark enough to make them stand out.
Her clothing should be a mixture of red and gold with more common colors as needed. She's a nomadic character, drifting from one place to the next, so if you want to reflect that in the clothing colors feel free to do so.
>>
File: 1452136158626.jpg (328KB, 1548x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1452136158626.jpg
328KB, 1548x1034px
I'm requesting this Umbaran in casual clothing and no helmet holding an A280-blaster rifle in a pose like the man on the right. The shirt itself can have the Fabritech logo emblazoned on the front.
>>
File: blue-change.png (254KB, 247x595px) Image search: [Google]
blue-change.png
254KB, 247x595px
>>44601597
>>
Requesting a bald adventurer wearing ragged clothes. His weapons are a a wooden club and a slingshot. His treasure is a belt buckle in the form of an eye. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>44663171
>>44663185
>>>/a/
>>
File: sol symbol.png (8KB, 175x147px) Image search: [Google]
sol symbol.png
8KB, 175x147px
I need this preferably on an orange background. And you know, it should look better than my half baked skills can manage.
>>
>>44663772
>>>/wsr/20858
>>
>>44663815
>>44663672
really?
>>
>>44663939
no we have people who do Photoshop and magical girl requests all the time that guy is just being an ass.
>>
Not so much making a request as I am making it easier for the other drawfriend to find me:

I was the individual who wished for a frightening werewolf in full plate armor (tower shield and spear optional). Crinos werewolf form a good reference for how frightening I'm looking for him to be. (Not to be greedy, but I wouldn't be one to complain if someone else tried their hand too. I love seeing how two artists draw the same item)
>>
File: awdawdawghh.png (1MB, 1696x4000px) Image search: [Google]
awdawdawghh.png
1MB, 1696x4000px
>>44662238
>>44626117
>>44602452
From the last thread
>>
>>44664121
Good to see you again, Ramen. Not OR, but I like the style you've decided to go with.
>>
File: magicaladin.jpg (525KB, 1320x968px) Image search: [Google]
magicaladin.jpg
525KB, 1320x968px
>>44663171
>>
>>44605394
Bumping again. Unfortunately, I ran out of Best Cola, so now you'll be getting Worst Cola.

Is there a general rule as to when it's probably a good idea to stop bumping?
>>
>>44664121
She's pretty cute, Ramen.
Not OR, but I like it.
Are there more sheepgirls in the future?
>>
>>44664273
Dont link your request from the previous threads it will fall off the board and you will have to repost. So please just repost from the start, thanks.
>>
>>44664203
Christ that's good.

>>44664139
Thanks
>>44664338
I did a Goat girl once and some moth girl but never a sheep girl.
>>
File: Bardic BBEG Composite.png (1MB, 1246x916px) Image search: [Google]
Bardic BBEG Composite.png
1MB, 1246x916px
Greetings drawfriends!

Been awhile, but my BBEG is, well, evolving, and I want you, good drawfellows, to help me show it again.

Pictured is my masked bardic necromancer, but as of next session something is missing: an even more unsettling feeling of divine power.

Imagine: an already powerful masked man now possessed by a very old, very angry, God of life and death. The God is also something of a prankster, who would find it absolutely hilarious to animate the mask while the bard speaks, sings, or plays; and may add flaming imitations of a cats tail, claws, or other feline attributes to match the original bards mask.
>>
>>44664407
You're welcome, you've got a knack for females.

>>44663218
Also, while I originally asked for just an edit if any drawfriend wants to try doing pic related with the aforementioned tweaks that would be certainly acceptable. Expression wise she'd have a very relaxed look with a lazy smile and you can feel free to add a quarterstaff that looks like it's seen equal use as a walking stick and weapon.
>>
>>44664407
Well, no time like the present! Shorn or unshorn is up to you.
It's a bit chilly around here, so a fluffy sheep might be cozy.
>>
>>44664203
...I really wasn't expecting to get art so soon, let alone something like that. Thank you so much!

The shawl-cape-scarf thing is definitely a nice touch, and I like the kneepads!
>>
File: Echidna_0.jpg (190KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
Echidna_0.jpg
190KB, 538x600px
Requesting art of this type of lamia and a human disguise for her
clothes for the human form should be old travelling gear, but the snake form can wear whatever you please.

also if possible, colour the snake form at least
>>
File: i_tried.jpg (271KB, 900x1322px) Image search: [Google]
i_tried.jpg
271KB, 900x1322px
>>44663218
What do you think?
>>
File: 805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg (238KB, 1610x1043px) Image search: [Google]
805525-billgoldberg1oa8.jpg
238KB, 1610x1043px
I know it's being worked on, but I'm resubmitting it just for the hell of it.

Requesting a picture of a blue, ghostly Bill Goldberg, with DBZ power lines radiating off from his body. If you can maybe include a shot of two terrified wrestlers (troll and human adept, respectively) hugging themselves in the ring that would be amazing.

It's for a Shadowrun game, where the players have unwittingly infiltrated an underground fighting ring and have to deal with the manager's Spirit of Man bodyguard. At least one of them is going to get speared in half.

And if you need some inspiration or a showcase of what an absolute beast this man was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZMUeuZNYg
>>
>>44664832
Definitely an improvement on the lower half! If you're not feeling too confident with the colors I'll take a B&W version if you have it.
>>
A flying manowar jelly shooting lightning
>>
>>44664897
Saving... BEFORE... coloring.

Yes, that would have been the smart thing to do... yes.
>>
>>44664922
We've all been there, drawbro. Don't sweat it!
>>
>>44664897
I could probably work backwards to fix it if I keep the skin the grey color. Yea or nay?
>>
>>44664945
Sounds good!
>>
>>44663027
Ok
>>
File: everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg (209KB, 900x1322px) Image search: [Google]
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
209KB, 900x1322px
>>44664949
Thank you based color replacement tool.
>>
>>44663322
Thank you very much. It looks fantastic.
>>
>>44665002
Thanks, drawfriend. If you don't mind me asking, how did you tweak the bottom half?
>>
>>44665096
Magic.

But really, I just cropped the legs moved them in towards each other and colored in the gaps. Had to redraw the front of the belt a bit, and draw in some of the dark cloth.
>>
>>44665123
Oh, and I took off a chunk of the left calf.
>>
File: elf-sorc-references.jpg (1MB, 2804x2888px) Image search: [Google]
elf-sorc-references.jpg
1MB, 2804x2888px
Good day drawfriends.

I am going to be starting a campaign soon and I'd appreciate if I could get something for a major NPC. She's a elf sorcerer with white hair (in the style shown in ref attached) and blue eyes. She wears a ankle length duster (also ref'd) with black pants and knee high sandals. I'd appreciate her in a similar pose to the ref, with one hand on her hip and a raised hand turned into a silver dragon claw with ice shards swirling around it.

If you need any more details feel free to ask I'll be hanging around /tg/ pretty much all weekend.
>>
>>44665354
Ah, sorry, forgot to mention her scarf! Just a simple black scarf around her neck. Also ref'd in original post.
>>
File: Golems.png (5MB, 2560x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Golems.png
5MB, 2560x1157px
Requesting a character for a turn based strategy campaign my friend is running based off competing pocket dimensions. He is lord of a dimension that relies on shifting landscapes and illusionary mazes and tricks to keep bandits/adventurers/armies out.

He is a construct caster made of ornate glassy ceramics, and painted in dark blues purples, with the occasional arcane rune. He stands about 9 feet tall, and looks thick and powerful, but his focus lies in magic.

If you're feeling up to it, he wears ceremonious noble robes when the time is needed to address the realm, and will decorate himself by applying gemstones with adhesive to himself.

I am interested to see what people come up with! I don't see many spell caster constructs!

Hope the picture doesn't pull any drawfriends in too many directions, just thought I'd have some references so you didn't have to scour for yourself.

Couldn't find constructs in robes, so I just included some more ornate constructs that are fancy looking like he might be.

White and red might also be a pretty cool color scheme. Maybe even some gold trim, I dunno.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>44665096
>>44665123
Not the requester but... you basically used Dr. Steinman's methods to perfect her form. This is entirely amusing to me.
>>
File: 1388896823067.png (104KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1388896823067.png
104KB, 320x287px
>>44665676
Okay.
>>
File: 1452334931341.png (650KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
1452334931341.png
650KB, 1280x678px
>>44662480
since I am requesting something as hard as an ornate construct in a robe I figured I could do something this simple haha

Tell me if you want it bigger/smaller/more jagged/less jagged or the like.
>>
Requesting a critter from a dream for my game. No ref imgs, srry.

It was a small humanoid creature, with a thin misshapen body of an unusual smooth and solid material. Its arms and legs started thin and bulged outwards into odd crystalline hands and feet, as if the material their bodies were made of was inflated to form the hands and feet and took on a crystalline structure. Fingers and toes were extremely sharp, though I can't recall how many of each they had. Their heads were in a similar fashion to their arms and legs, sort of inflated bulbous crystalline structure, though it vaguely resembled a teardrop or a candle flame being blown by the wind, round at the base and thin and pointed at the top. The point went in the direction opposite their face. I can't remember their faces, but sharp, angry, and a bit inquisitive come to mind if that helps.

For tools or weapons, they seemed to carry picks, pickaxes, and sickles of the same material they were, with a smooth shaft and a rough crystalline head. They had a bit of a hunched gait to them, as if weighted down by their own bodies, and tended to crawl more than climb when on steep surfaces.

The crystalline portions could be transparent or opaque depending on the material they're made of, and the creatures and their gear could themselves be made of almost any solid material. In the dream they appeared to be made of something akin to ice and lived inside a rock and tundra mountain. For the purposes of my game I'd like them to be made of a darker material, a dark red (nearly black) mineral with some faint glittering that in the crystallized portions become slightly translucent deep red with a near black core.

If you color it, please go with the black and red variety as they will be matching a specific ore in my setting. If you want to make some recolors or variants feel free to make a few in whatever materials you'd like. Silver and pietersite seem like they could prove to be quite interesting with these creatures.
>>
File: guy.jpg (109KB, 566x944px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
109KB, 566x944px
>>44663027
>>
>>44666360
Not OR but this is awesome.
>>
File: rainboredsheep.png (652KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
rainboredsheep.png
652KB, 1000x724px
>>44663168
>>
>>44664121
Not OR but some suggestions. Her abs are look like the start and end too low on her torso. Also it looks like she has no rib cage, which is odd considering how you've given her some strong lats. It's very nice though, regardless
>>
>>44663333
Any reference images or are you okay with whatever?
>>
File: Drawthreadreq.jpg (159KB, 1136x601px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthreadreq.jpg
159KB, 1136x601px
Requesting a steam/dieselpunk mech pilot. Face and hair like the woman on the left of the image, but with the proportions and garb of the one on the right. She should appear composed and competent.
>>
Requesting a picture of Hitler on a unicorn battling Jesus on a giraffe, with Jesus proclaiming, "I have the high ground!"

Lightsabers, cowboy hats, and six-shooters preferred, but ultimately optional.
>>
File: Ashiok.jpg (63KB, 620x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Ashiok.jpg
63KB, 620x1018px
Ashiok, The Nightmare Weaver looming over a sleeping person, conjuring nightmares for them.
>>
>>44666360
hot dam, thanks man
>>
>>44667158
>notsure.jpg
legit request, joke request, or troll request...
>>
requesting a mix of Solid Snake and Link crouching menacingly
>>
File: zawdawjkdaw3.png (3MB, 4271x3552px) Image search: [Google]
zawdawjkdaw3.png
3MB, 4271x3552px
>>44664495
Thanks, coming from you I appreciate it greatly!

>>44664529
I dunno if it's to your tastes, It's actually Summer here in Aus so I drew this.
>>
Any of you drawfriends taking non-lewd fantasy commissions right now? I'm looking to get a commission for a lightly armored male tiefling, so if that sounds like your thing feel free to drop a link to your tumblr or whatever.
>>
>>44667488
I already got my edit, but, eh, I'm going to risk being greedy and ask anyway.
Would you care to take a crack at my request in your style?
>>44663218
>>
File: Hornless male tiefling a qt.png (466KB, 555x992px) Image search: [Google]
Hornless male tiefling a qt.png
466KB, 555x992px
>>44667498

Attaching the unfilled former request that will be the basics of the commission. Spoiling because I'm dumb and didn't do it in the original post.
>>
>>44667488
She's cute either way, Ramen. Thanks so much.
>>
File: elven.jpg (81KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elven.jpg
81KB, 714x1000px
>>44665354
>>44665371

I'm not done with it yet, I want to experiment with some textures on it after dinner. Just in case it goes wrong, have this.
>>
File: tgdoodles.jpg (54KB, 569x738px) Image search: [Google]
tgdoodles.jpg
54KB, 569x738px
>>44662276
>>
>>44668103
OR here, looks very promising! Enjoy your dinner. Can't wait to see where you take it from here.
>>
>>44666750
Supercool! Thanks alot!
>>
>>44667331
It's a joke request, but I still want it.

It is, of course, up to the artist if they're willing to draw it. But it could be a memorable piece of any art portfolio. Think about it, you could go up to any major art school and show it to the professor and they'd go "That is the most kickass thing I've ever seen."
>>
>>44668107
Looks just like how I pictured him, I love ya!
>>
File: awdawdawghhfix.png (2MB, 2998x4000px) Image search: [Google]
awdawdawghhfix.png
2MB, 2998x4000px
>>44667984
All g, Anon.

>>44666797
aaaahhhh , you're right I was kinda tired/lazy there cause It was one of the first times I was drawing abs and other muscles. I usually just draw vague outlines for speed. How's this fix tho, added the sketch for clarity. Tbh tho I have done nooooo skeleton and little muscle study what so ever which is really bad of me cause I'm still using shapes lines to draw. I appreciate the feedback nonetheless.I'm of aware of ic

>>44667528
Maybe but I'm sleepy. If you're request isn't picked up I might take a crack it.
>>
>>44668264
I'll keep an eye out.
>>
File: lancer request.jpg (294KB, 2128x938px) Image search: [Google]
lancer request.jpg
294KB, 2128x938px
/r/ing a Ravenwing Knight for my Chapter.

Pictured Space Marine with a special Dark Angel Armet helmet, wielding a power lance in his right arm and holding a shield in his left.
>>
File: 1451608731143.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1451608731143.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>44662238
Posting this from a few threads ago. Drawfriend still working on it/OR still lurking around?
>>
>>44666829
Ok with what ever, i am on my phone and don't have any.
>>
File: Arconan Sith Request.png (491KB, 913x537px) Image search: [Google]
Arconan Sith Request.png
491KB, 913x537px
Reposting from last thread.

Requesting an Arconan Sith Apprentice, with a typical Sith Robes outfit and a gas mask like pic related, but yellow eyes instead of green, to indicate salt addiction.

You don't have to include a Lightsaber, but if you do, it'd be much appreciated.
>>
>>44665876
A bit more jagged and the colour closer to his skin tone would be the only adjustments Id ask for.
>>
>>44669094
Also now that I looked at it again, a but lower so it can be closer to the voice box.
>>
File: bodyguard.jpg (443KB, 1402x1699px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard.jpg
443KB, 1402x1699px
>>44664878
>>
>>44669182

Straight beastmode. Only thing I'd ask for is for him to have a bushy goatee.
>>
File: bodyguardb.jpg (445KB, 1402x1699px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguardb.jpg
445KB, 1402x1699px
>>44669218
hows that
>>
File: 1349032285565.gif (465KB, 455x253px) Image search: [Google]
1349032285565.gif
465KB, 455x253px
>>44669465

Two thumbs striaght up, brother.
>>
File: 2016-01-09 15.11.21.jpg (3MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09 15.11.21.jpg
3MB, 2121x3771px
Requesting a pirate character based on One Piece, he has brown well kept hair and slightly tanned skin. He has what's Logia (Power over a specific earthly element like the man in the picture) powers of plants his body acts like one human sized tree, he can grow his arms out and make them as hard as oak, normal attacks can't faze him they will go through him as if they where attacking a pile of leaves. He is weak aginst fire.
>He's not a Golem, he is human and you can make him wear any male clothing.
>if you need more info on the Logia stuff here's a link for more info

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Logia
>>
File: Gigius Slumber concept.png (2MB, 1072x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Gigius Slumber concept.png
2MB, 1072x1170px
Requesting a picture of a VERY fat Adeptus Administratium head sage/boss, I would like to have the Administratium sigill as a tattoo on his belly, and his hair can be like Jim Carrey's. As for hos clothing, they can be bairley visible but could still covers his arms and shoulders. And lastly, I want him to sit/lay on a throne carried by servitors.
Feel free to make the servitors however you like. Also you can keep the pose and facial expression of the upper left picture.

Thank you drawfriends in advance

And if you could add a servo skull that carries a cub/goblet of wine, then that would be awesome
>>
File: elfelfelf.jpg (62KB, 753x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elfelfelf.jpg
62KB, 753x1000px
>>44668119
welp, i tried, hopefully her face is more in keeping with your refs (hence why i changed it)
>>
>>44671033
OR here. I like it! Very nice style you have there. I think you did wonderfully with the refs I had. Very much appreciate your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This is from the other thread for the person who asked for the crinos form. The lightings bad here. And this only an uncleaned up sketch as of right now (im much better at porportions with humans it seems)
>>
>>44671675
Aw i forgot to tilt the chamra now its sideways
>>
>>44668264
>>44664121
OR here, very fluffy. A little less shirt than anticipated but it works regardless. Thank you very much.
>>
>>44671675

OR here.

It looks good so far. Can't wait to see how it looks completed.
>>
Re-posting from the last thread.

The girl in this pic, an 11 year-old Dawn Caste Solar.
She's dressed in travelling clothes, a tunic, leggings and cape.
Her caste mark is glowing and she's carrying a one handed Daiklave, although it's big enough that she has to wield it two handed.

She should be standing with her weapon out, with the kind of annoyed look she gets when people start making fun of her for being cute, and she's forced to hack their shins off to show she's serious.
>>
>>44672491
>Dawn Caste Solar
>Daiklave
Not really in the mood to take request right now, but it would probably help your request get done if you provide some context for stuff from random settings.
>>
>>44672567
I'm not the OR, but:

-A Dawn Caste Solar is basically a mix between a greek and indian hero-god, like if Hercules and Kali had a super-baby.
-A Daiklave is a huge-ass sword that is swung around like the easiest thing in the world for an Exalted, but is reasonably-impossible to use for other people; think like a JRPG sword.
>>
>>44632523

OR here, just a check if everything's going alright and to let you know I'm still about.
>>
>>44672767
Don't link your request, please repost them.
The old thread will fall off the board and you will have to repost any way.
>>
>>44642083
Bump
>>
File: redhaireddemonknight1.jpg (341KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
redhaireddemonknight1.jpg
341KB, 700x642px
>>44659745
Well, I've never really heard that description of red before, how's this?
>>
>>44673035
OR here. Oh, it's wonderful! Just some darker green eyes and it'll be perfect. Thank you so much for the work!
>>
>>44672767
Don't worry I'm still at it. Should be done by tomorrow.
>>
File: redhaireddemonknight2.jpg (342KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
redhaireddemonknight2.jpg
342KB, 700x642px
>>44673127
This about right?
>>
File: HunterGreen.jpg (2KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
HunterGreen.jpg
2KB, 496x496px
>>44673341
Very close, but I was thinking more like this if that's possible!
>>
I was wondering if someone wanted to draw my drow. (that rhymes)
>>44659491 is her as made on a character creator, she does have a long scar across her face and short hair on one side, but if you could maybe add more body scars that'd be cool. (also outfit wise I'm not picky, and she doesn't need to be smoking a cigarette I just kinda added that last minute).
>>
>>44673127
>>44673341
How does the helmet get over the horns?
>>
>>44673441
>animelogic
>>
File: redhaireddemonknight3.jpg (341KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
redhaireddemonknight3.jpg
341KB, 700x642px
>>44673413
Well, this is with that exact slotted over her eyes. I can adjust from there if you like.

I swear I'll get it right eventually.
>>
>>44673646
It's perfect now! Thank you so much, you looks excellent. Thanks for spending that time on it!
>>
Did anything hapen to that plague marine with bones I requested a while ago?
>>
File: tauref.png (891KB, 677x574px) Image search: [Google]
tauref.png
891KB, 677x574px
>>44673666
Glad you liked it.

Now, bumping a request I made a few days ago:
Requesting a tau gun drone that's seen some wear and tear, and has a fair amount of plant life growing on it, mostly like the lichen in the lower left of pic related, with some grass like in the top right peeking out of the panel lines. If possible, some of the crawlers like on the bottom right coming a short length over one of it's edges or up the antennae would be great.
>>
requesting my coward of a guardsman, weapon is optional, it would be cool if he was smoking a lho stick. the vest would be worn over the clothes. Possibly a worried or frightened expression would be a nice touch
>>
File: oscar.png (887KB, 1006x1130px) Image search: [Google]
oscar.png
887KB, 1006x1130px
>>44674292
of course I would forget the picture
>>
File: DeadGirl.jpg (314KB, 1840x1740px) Image search: [Google]
DeadGirl.jpg
314KB, 1840x1740px
bump
>>
I'm requesting a pair of fishlings, which are basically coral reef fish halfings. One should be thin and light, the other much more stout. They should be adorned with shells and pearls, and maybe have a few pet fish floating around them. Take artistic liberties, but they should be like fish pygmies.
>>
File: Drawthread Request Things.jpg (74KB, 354x471px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Request Things.jpg
74KB, 354x471px
I would like to request my L5R character.
She is a tall, muscular woman, with a tan along her arms and face, from working at the forge. She is wearing a dark green kimono with gold trim, and the symbol of the Dragon Clan on the left breast, at her hip is a katana and wakizashi, with a Japanese blacksmith's hammer on her belt. She should look determinate, with her dark hair tied up in the back, but with strays sweeping forward, one eye brown, and the other green, and a bottle of sake in one hand.

I promise, this is not as magical-realm as it sounds. She just sort of turned out that way
>>
Hey drawfriends

I got a request for ya

I recently did a Roll your own adventure thing on another thread

I'd like an average slacking/loser. T-shirt with a zip up hoodie over it (could the T-shirt say The Emperor Protects?) and jeans, sitting on the ground, and standing over him are twins. They are tall (taller than the boy on the ground , light skinned woman with blond hair and black eyes. Like pure, black alien eyes
They are twins, I should say.
The first twin has a martial arts black belt around her waist, a bandage on her cheek, and that boxing tape stuff wrapped around her fits, with her arms crossed and a cocky smile. Shes wearing a generic anime type track suit.
The other twin wears wire frame glasses and has her hair done up in a messy pony tail. She has a piano wire wrapped around her fingers in one hand, her hand on the head of the boy on the ground. She wears a normal sun dress, with an apron over it, with blood stains on it.
Both of them have tattoos. On their right arm. Its a heart with the name 'Mot' in it.

Thank you kind draw friend, if you fulfill this request.
I wish I had a picture to help with this.
>>
>>44672972
You fucking moron. Immediately above your fucking post is this
>>44672806
>Don't link your request, please repost them.
>The old thread will fall off the board and you will have to repost any way.
gtfo faggot
>>
File: DaraCoatOfArms.jpg (337KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DaraCoatOfArms.jpg
337KB, 1024x1024px
I'd like to request a tall man in plate armour with pic related on a tabard (helmet on tabard optional). The character has straightish hair (kind of wavy) down about to the middle of his neck, and stubble. If possible, he's leaning over the bow of an age of exploration era sailing vessel, the wind blowing back his hair as he looks hopefully to the horizon. Thanks, guys.
>>
File: yanderegen.jpg (5MB, 900x5430px) Image search: [Google]
yanderegen.jpg
5MB, 900x5430px
>>44677793
Hey, umm... I don't know if I read your request right but... are they supposed to be twins?

And seriously, you should condense your request a bit, and if you're going to include the fact that you were rolling for this, just say what you were really rolling from and be done with it.
>>
>>44662252
Bump
>>
File: Gage References.png (343KB, 494x449px) Image search: [Google]
Gage References.png
343KB, 494x449px
Reposting the RWBY OC request.

Tall (6'1"), built wiry like an MMA/muay thai fighter, keeps his blonde hair under a red bandanna with a swooping hawk design, the stereotypical Japanese delinquent's gakuran, slacks and running shoes. The shirt under the jacket's got a tiger motif.

General expression is lackadaisical. If you need a reference, think Axl Lowe from Guilty Gear.

I'm not asking for his weapon, that's a whole different can of worms. If you'll draw him with a pose, relaxed and lazy, possibly somewhere high up. Maybe with a doughnut in his mouth (big eater).
>>
Alright guys, I have a character art request if thats cool.

Uh, so, the character is a human noble knight. Or more mechanically savvy, a cleric.

He is the healer AND tank of the group.

Anyways, he's super heavily armored, full plate, and has a shield.

The armor includes a sallet style helm, and he has a motif of bells. (symbolic because sound has a fluff significance to his magics) I imagine the shield as a sort of large targe, and he is actually missing his shield hand which was replaced with a steel prosthesus which is what he mounts his shield on. (symbolism for the character) He is fluffed to one hand a claymore sword (also symbolic)

He is on the thinner side but still muscular, stands 5'7'' is around his early 30s. Face sort of resembles Ewan McGregor (Obi Wan) hair is a long mohawk, that is worn down and straight back. kind of inspired by old viking styles.

If there are any questions feel free to ask.
>>
File: ticklingtheivories.png (650KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
ticklingtheivories.png
650KB, 1280x678px
>>44669122
>>44669094
Made it a bit more fleshy and like a knife cut. Also gave it a bit of a "got infected and healed improperly" to make it more gruesome.

But uh, I can still change it. Maybe tell me how your character got the cut?
>>
>>44682492
That's pretty much perfect mate. Thanks a bunch
>>
File: 1.png (349KB, 667x750px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
349KB, 667x750px
>>44669009
don't consider this a finished request or anything
just needed something to shitscribble
>>
>>44683316
Well it suits my purposes, so I'll take it, Anon.

Thank you.
>>
>>44683368
np
>>
File: eye.png (7KB, 179x182px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
7KB, 179x182px
Reposting again

Requesting a tall, light haired elegant Elven queen with an eye of providence-ish symbol (pic related) featuring somewhere on her armor
The armor itself should be gold with black highlights, with a clear cloak sort of like insect wings
I'm trying for a sort of "queen bee" ascetic
>>
You know Archons in DnD? Angelic beings that fight for good and are pretty brotier in general?

I'm requesting a Bee Archon. Just a big brawny bumblebro, with weapons and stuff.

I'm leaving a lot up to you!
>>
>>44662688
Bumping while racing the dawn
>>
>>44662545
bump
>>
>>44667488
>>44666360
>>44664121
Great work guys.
>>
File: manowar.png (313KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
manowar.png
313KB, 1024x768px
>>44664920
Here you are
>>
>>44686380
How big is that thing supposed to be, now? Real-sized manowar? Giant jellyfish? Large enough to bloat the sun weirdness of mass destruction?
>>
>>44687593
there are some clouds right there, make of that what you will
>>
>>44663306
Bump
>>
>>44681820
Alright, is he rough or relatively clean and composed? Any scars? Helmet on or off?
>>
File: D_4a2e53_5451185[1].jpg (93KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
D_4a2e53_5451185[1].jpg
93KB, 640x517px
>>44682645
Glad I could help. Sorry the first one was so shitty. I was pretty drunk to be honest haha

>>44665655
Bumping this!
>>
>>44687593
In my game she's tiny sized
>>
Bumo
>>
File: 974_001.jpg (89KB, 636x914px) Image search: [Google]
974_001.jpg
89KB, 636x914px
I would like to request a man wearing the same clothes like the man in the pic but he is older in his early 50s, has a black beard and wears a pair of small round glasses.
It would also be cool if he could have a small striped cat sitting on his shoulder and a sabre and a revolver on his belt. Thanks.
>>
File: John Hart Physical description.png (2MB, 1400x1098px) Image search: [Google]
John Hart Physical description.png
2MB, 1400x1098px
I'm requesting this for an Only War game
>>
>>44667158
Bumping my request from yesterday.
>>
>>44689158

He is a bit of a blend. I imagine him holding his helmet. He is certainly composed but rough, because of his beliefs he is melancholic yet hopeful and stoic. Like a troubled gentle king.

I'll post a few walls of text of his backstory for a more intimate understanding.
>>
>>44691755

Biography of Reighton Benemonte

Reighton was 'born' on the battlefield of Kiyuth when he fell in battle suffering grave injuries including a cracked skull, broken neck, broken ribs, and loss of his left hand in defence of his allies, holding the last line after his unit had fallen and routed by the hand of Robert of House Bartley and his soldiers.. unwittingly saving the life of the current Lord of the House Benemonte. His life was spared on the battlefield as the Lord and his retinue cut a swathe through the swirling melee only momentarily to snatch Reighton from the jaws of certain death before retreat was called.
Whoever Reighton was before that heroic act died that day, for weeks later when he awoke, he had no recollection of his former self, where he came from, or who his family was.. nothing was left. And so, Lord Benemonte gifted this man with nothing a name, and even a title. From hense forth he would be known as Reighton Benemonte IV and would be honorary son to the Lord Benemonte.
Recovery was inhumanly quick, considering the severity of his wounds, Reighton would be free of injury in a mere three weeks, aside from his missing left hand. His doctors stood in disbelief, and some even spoke of witchcraft and heresy. And by some perspectives, some may have even been right..
During Reightons coma, he dreamed, and for those weeks of unconciousness, he heard a Choir. It enveloped him, he heard songs of disparity. Songs of joy, fear, anger, regret, sadness and heroism.. all blended together in a cacaphony of voices. He felt for a time, that he would go mad, but as time went on, he began to understand each voice, and with understanding, came clarity, to himself, and to the Choir.
>>
>>44669871
Bump
>>
>>44691774

When he awoke, he found his body mended, and... he could still hear the song if he listened..
From that day forth, he was treated as the son to the Lord of Benemonte. And after several years was even named his heir, over his brother Heinz. The years were filled with lessons in both martial and courtly affairs. He became strong, but his temperance set him apart from other nobles. He was gentle, some would even say soft, despite his stoic behavior. He detested war by its very nature, believing that mankind has so much good left unacted upon, that so many men fall to the path of violence and greed, out of fear or lack of understanding. He thought every day of the world, and questioned those who would will war and loss of life, for their own selfish desires.
He dreamed that one day, he forge his own kingdom, where men and women young and old, could live out their days fairly.

He dreamed, of a white crown.
>>
>>44691774
Just answer the question, dont post your shitty novel.
>>
>>44691809

The Manifesto of Reighton Benemonte

Reighton seeks to deliver this land from its disparity in a multitude of ways. With righteous ambition, and a benevolent will, he will make his way to his goal with diligence.
Objectives are as follows:

Develope his power in Unionism to lend aid to the ailing and needy

Use his influence to solidify political power
Teach the ways of White Unionism to those willing and able
Establish Order of the Bell so that Unionists can openly lend aid and gain reknown

Establish a suceeded free state as a foot hold to forge a new democratic kingdom called "Altrulon" - constitutional monarchy
Defend and protect his people through diplomacy, only going to armed conflict if there is absolutely no other way.

Establish army based on the teachings of White Unionism - militarized unionists serving with standard soldiers combining to make formitable defensive power. IE unionists supporting soldiers en masse in war time, and aiding citizens in times of peace, using their powerful healing and augmenting magics.

Spread influence of Altrulon throughout the lands, hoping to unify the world in peace.

Bring about a Golden Age
>>
>>44691829

Apologies, I just figured maybe the story could give some insight...

Uh, I guess to sum it up, he is a troubled, compassionate soldier with a dream. Kind of inspired by Berserks Griffith but a good deal more benevolent.

..sorry for the spam fellows.
>>
>>44691902
Nawh, nigga, it helped
>>
>>44670220
selfbump
>>
Anybody up for drawing a pair of inuit gnomes (One male one female) ice fishing?
>>
Bu
>>
>>44677233
Bumping this request.
>>
I'm playing a goblin wrestler in Pathfinder with my group of friends, any chance i could get this goblin dressed up like macho man randy savage?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1440x1080px
>>44693638
Would really appreciate it and id even print it out on my character sheet :D
>>
I just need a quick head-sketch for a Shadowrun campaign NPC, session I need him for is in a few days.

Middle-aged German guy, short slicked-back hair with blue streaks. Either sunglasses or no glasses. Wrinkled face. Fairly attractive, but not incredibly handsome. If neck-and-shoulders is included, faux leather jacket or something.

Bonus points for doing it in the old black-and-white 80s/90s FASA style, but not part of my request. It's vague, I know, but the guy's supposed to look fairly generic.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: evilknightrec.png (866KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
evilknightrec.png
866KB, 1061x1500px
S'up, drawfriends!

If possible, I would love a blood-spattered knight like pic related cradling a skeleton to her breast lovingly- as if she thought of it like her child. Bonus points if she looks EXTREMELY pissed wielding her sword in her other hand.
>>
>>44694092
Not OR but that's amazing
>>
File: awdal2.png (2MB, 2596x4000px) Image search: [Google]
awdal2.png
2MB, 2596x4000px
>>44694252
Thanks
>>44672491
Made a small adjustment to the arms.
>>
File: 2016-01-10 16.18.18.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10 16.18.18.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Requesting a Superhero based on the not so known Bearcat. He is a well toned Caucasian man in his 20s. His suit is like a mix of Black panther and Batman, his mask resembles Batman but it has black panthers eye design for his eyes, the ears aren't as long as batmans. His suit is like batmans but is black with grey arms and black gauntlets without the spikes. And no cape.
>>
File: MyCompanionBodgoro.jpg (232KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MyCompanionBodgoro.jpg
232KB, 659x1000px
I am requesting someone draw my character, I am tired of using that shitty art for depict her:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690
>>
>>44694831
Get a reference sheet together for hair/clothes and get a short desc. Of the character. Stats sheets arent great material.
>>
File: kitsunecharacter.jpg (346KB, 653x800px) Image search: [Google]
kitsunecharacter.jpg
346KB, 653x800px
>>44695142
There is a description in the boxes below the stats and equipment.
>>
>>44664462
Bumping in the name of spooky bards. Thanks drawfriends!
>>
File: keltar jojo reference.jpg (2MB, 1889x1371px) Image search: [Google]
keltar jojo reference.jpg
2MB, 1889x1371px
S'up, drawfriends!

Would anyone be interested in drawing my sassy male drow character which is partially inspired in Joseph Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre adventure either in a Jojo Pose or in a sassy attitude like Joseph?
>>
>>44666108
It's been more than long enough, I'll bump this then.

And I do have a question for the thread, would it be too much if next thread I used a single post for multiple requests all pertaining to the game I'll be running? I have this creature in here and currently at least two characters I'd like to have art done of, though all three are different levels of priority given how soon they're likely to be encountered in the game.
>>
>>44693638
Still have high hopes that a kind draw friend will do this.
>>
>>44697818
And patient too! It's been a whole three fucking hours.
>>
>>44697840
Sorry I don't know how long to wait usually in a Tg drawthread, /b/ drawthread go so fast. My bad man
>>
>>44697926
general rule of thumb is once every 24 hours.
>>
>>44698066
I shall happily return tomorrow night, thanks man.
>>
File: reference.png (820KB, 1127x706px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
820KB, 1127x706px
Reposting for the original drawfriend who expressed interest and anyone else who'd like to try.

I'm requesting a revisit to a character I had drawn a while back in one of these threads to reflect in game events, she's on the left in the pic. She's been 'dishonorably discharged' due to circumstance by the Empire and is currently slumming as a civilian while she gets her bearings and plots her triumphant return. Her hair has been cut to be more practical and anonymous, and her civilian 'uniform' is trying its best to show she's not a criminal or smuggler while maintaining a military order-a blend of the two styles shown in the reference. If you want to include a weapon, she's either using an E-11 or vibrosword. Thank you for looking, and I understand if you want to move on to someone's request who hasn't been drawn, thought I'd ask after it's been so long.

Thanks!
>>
File: stfu&gtfo.jpg (20KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
stfu&gtfo.jpg
20KB, 390x259px
>>44697926
>didn't read the OP
>"But Anon-senpai I didn't know!"
Fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>44698338
why is bumping even a thing? eats up posts and for nothing. I never pick up requests because someone "bumps" them, I do ones that interest me
>>
File: ragcharacter.png (139KB, 389x683px) Image search: [Google]
ragcharacter.png
139KB, 389x683px
>>44663333
>>44666829
>>44668742

How's this?
>>
>>44698759
Bunlmping is just incase a drawfriend doesn't feel like reading the thread and won't go for just the recent requests
>>
File: Owl Viking colors WIP.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Owl Viking colors WIP.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>44667498
>>44667530
I always have slots for commissions, mate.
[email protected]
>>
>>44698796

That's one magnificent chin.
>>
>>44698759
Some drawfriends only do requests that they think the OR is still around for. I've seen requests that sit for too long become abandoned by the OR myself so I understand completely. Plus many people assume that if it isn't taken up right away it won't be and just leave (especially those from /b/)
>>
>>44674345
>>44674292
bump
>>
Any WIPS?
>>
File: Dieselpunk Pilot WIP.png (127KB, 752x889px) Image search: [Google]
Dieselpunk Pilot WIP.png
127KB, 752x889px
>>44700990
yup, I'm working on this >>44667094
>>
Ig
>>
>>44699977
I never bump my requests and got plenty of them done, i think it's much fairer to bump the thread instead of screaming me me me.
>>
>>44663218
>>44664495
36 hour bump?
>>
>>44702116
Ive had some go through six or seven threads before someone takes interest. Always gotta be patient dude
>>
File: pILOT.jpg (149KB, 1291x2362px) Image search: [Google]
pILOT.jpg
149KB, 1291x2362px
>>44667094
>>44701146
There
>>
>>44702317
I want to throw money at you, is it possible?
>>
>>44702968
see >>44699042
>>
>>44702968
Sure! I sure can use some bucks, what do you have in mind?
>>
File: Socialite Mage Req.jpg (379KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Socialite Mage Req.jpg
379KB, 800x800px
So, I want my time Mage from a world of darkness campaign, if any one feels like it. He has a similar face, but shaggy blonde hair. He usually uses a silver stopwatch as a focus. He's crazy good with time and gaye magic, so however you'd want to visualize it.
>>
>>44703089
I was hoping to get some NPC's drawn for my DnD game along with a character. Been looking up your art and I'm quite impressed.

I didn't see any comission info so I thought you're not into that. But uh, I'll shoot you an email if that's yours >>44699042 and we'll see.
>>
>>44694398
OR here. Thanks for this. The sword needs to be bigger, but it's still awesome.
>>
>>44703333
Obliged Anon, and yeah, that's mine, I'll be more than happy to help you with that.
>>
I don't know if Photoshop requests count, but if someone could help, I'd be grateful.

All I was looking for is to get the gun photoshopped out of the right hand. I'm using this for a medieval game and the gun is what really throws it off.

Please, and thank you!
>>
>>44703299
I love to draw WoD stuff, if nobody takes this tonight, I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
>>
>>44703696
This is sort of more for drawing. There's a thread on /wsr/ if you want people to shoop things for you >>>/wsr/20858.
>>
>>44704410
Sweet, thanks. He'd have the jacket open by the way.
>>
File: Gobbos..jpg (192KB, 483x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gobbos..jpg
192KB, 483x320px
Hey Drawfriends..would you consider depicting a Goblin funeral procession for our departed Jareth?

He was a good friend...
>>
>>44662688
Bumper cars.
Wow the wind is blowing out there.
>>
>>44662252
Bump
>>
>>44662545
bump
>>
File: Request.png (3MB, 2592x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
3MB, 2592x1776px
Requesting a magical teddy bear character. Has two faces partially fused together and wears an officer's cap. Has a really clean look to them with bright, vibrant colors.

They're carrying an empty body bag and a sharpened shovel that is evidently less clean, with ichor and dirt stuck to it.
>>
>>44704410
>>44703299
I also just realized NOW that my phone didn't figure out I meant fate. Time and Fate.
>>
>>44663306
Bump
>>
File: IMG_20160111_210152.jpg (268KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_210152.jpg
268KB, 1200x1600px
>>44693638
scribbled something up for ya. and don't worry about autists getting their panties tied up for bumps. it's thread etiquette to bump it 24 hours or more to avoid posts eating up the thread and annoy other anons. just so you know

got any kobold/small races requests here though?
>>
File: snake.jpg (115KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
115KB, 950x534px
>>44707822
How about a snake person in trying to fit in modern society
>>
>>44707822
A goblin or kobold pressed up against the window intro a bakery. They are staring wide eyed and hungrily at some desserts set out for display inside that they would never be able to afford in their current economic standings
>>
>>44681566

Bumping this request.
>>
>>44683755
Bumping again
>>
>>44664675
bump
>>
File: Gnome reference.jpg (315KB, 1118x813px) Image search: [Google]
Gnome reference.jpg
315KB, 1118x813px
>>44707822
>>44692486
Forgot my reference sheet to go with it. Sorry bout that.
>>
File: PuFSchuppen.jpg (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
PuFSchuppen.jpg
123KB, 300x300px
>>44690368
Peterson and Findus bump.
>>
File: Lhorke.jpg (77KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
Lhorke.jpg
77KB, 736x552px
Requesting:

Shipmistress Lotara Sarrin playing cards with the Contemptor Dreadnought Lhorke (former legion master of the War Hounds, before they became the World Eaters)

Its a scene from the book Betrayer. Pages 333&334
>>
>>44710962
Geez, at least give us drawfriends a 'naked-loli warning'.
>>
>>44694831
>http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690
>>44695270

Wooo. I'm on this, anon.
>>
>>44711047
Sorry, didn't mean to. I'll repost.
>>
File: 111.jpg (371KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
371KB, 757x1000px
It would be great if someone could draw something on this http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=587520 picture (WARNING, naked loli!)
Basically, I need her to be dressed in clothes. Maybe a white one-piece or even nightie-like outfit. Something easy to move in so not to trouble the baby and at the same time something appropriate to be in around her husband's relatives, kids, and close friends.
>>
File: Cringe.gif (467KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.gif
467KB, 240x228px
>>44711257
>>
File: Fox.png (118KB, 292x544px) Image search: [Google]
Fox.png
118KB, 292x544px
>>44694831
Ok, I drew her. I traced an old pic of mine though because I'm a lazy fuck lol.

Enjoy :3
>>
>>44712284
Is there something troubling you, anon?
>>
File: Preg.png (765KB, 753x987px) Image search: [Google]
Preg.png
765KB, 753x987px
>>44711257

Hehe. Enjoy!
>>
>>44712597
It looks great, thank you!
Would it be too much to ask to make it just a bit lighter, maybe?
>>
>>44712454
Troubling? nah, I'm used to pathetic posts in this site, but sometimes still manages to make me cringe.
>>
>>44712813
That post is pathetic how exactly?
>>
>>44712869
I think he's implying that a happily pregnant succubus wife is somehow not fit for a /tg/ thread, where blatant wish fulfillment requests are the norm.
>>
File: Golem Goes Nuclear.png (295KB, 800x459px) Image search: [Google]
Golem Goes Nuclear.png
295KB, 800x459px
Hey Draw friends. I got a really weird request for you.
I'd like this Golem (with a large blue stone in the center of his chest, please)
going NUCLEAR, like Big B0ss in the picture provided.
The back round is a war torn waste land.
The Golem is damaged. He has three large claw marks across his chest, and one of his eyes is missing. Next to him, attached to a chain that goes into his back, is a large black sword.

One last thing.
Written above the Golem are the words 'you are not a weapon.'
>>
>>44669871
Bumping this, if you need more info please ask.
>>
File: 1433546931531.jpg (195KB, 800x958px) Image search: [Google]
1433546931531.jpg
195KB, 800x958px
Requesting an obese, but pretty-faced cleric.

Red hair, pale skin, white robes
>>
>>44707822
That I'd absolutely amazing, I'll post my character sheet with that pic printed on it tonight, thanks a ton man!
>>
>>44712901
>wish fulfillment
Funny you say that, cause that is literally what this request was for, but not the way you probably think.
>>
>>44713827
Yeah, we all love to see kid waifus pregnant. Damn, it is even more pathetic when you see it written
>>
File: Susan Stitch.png (150KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Susan Stitch.png
150KB, 1280x1280px
Requesting an undead girl in her "early teens", stitched together at the joints but otherwise in "one piece", lowering her head down into a well by her absurdly long braid, the hand not holding her head is giving a thumbs-up to the rest of the party while telling them it's save to go down. She's wearing peasant clothes, but a really nice pair of boots and a really nice looking silver heart locket. Pretty much like pic related except for way longer hair.

>>44714191
I'm pretty sure he means something related to an in-game event. One of my old campaigns had a reformed succubus as a DMPC for a while, and she became so popular I had to write a where-are-they-now section for what she was doing after the players finished the campaign.
>>
>>44667158
Rebumping this.

Requesting a picture of Hitler on a unicorn battling Jesus on a giraffe, with Jesus proclaiming, "I have the high ground!"

Lightsabers, cowboy hats, and six-shooters preferred, but ultimately optional.
>>
>>44667158
I also want to see this, troll request or not.
>>
File: petterson und findus 1900 copy.jpg (119KB, 1500x1786px) Image search: [Google]
petterson und findus 1900 copy.jpg
119KB, 1500x1786px
>>44710054
>>44690368
First thing I painted this year.
>>
Be honest fags, how many of you are actually requesting shit for games that you are playing? Quest thread bullshit doesn't count. Hardmode:and your game is not magical realm
>>
File: Kerryl.png (380KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kerryl.png
380KB, 1200x1200px
>>44716709
Alright then. My kobold wizard transmutationist is going to undergo a ritual soon in which he will have the half-dragon template applied. The Dragon Type is going to be Crystal.

Attached is a picture someone here drew for me. Thanks again, whoever you are, for being such a glorious bastard!
>>
>>44716709
Who cares?
>>
>>44716709
To be honest, does it matter? Drawfriends draw what they want to draw.
>>
File: Gniess.jpg (242KB, 1298x686px) Image search: [Google]
Gniess.jpg
242KB, 1298x686px
Hello! I am looking for a cool pic if someone wants to make one of my newest DnD character Gneiss Stoneback, the Judicator.

Gneiss stands 8.5ft tall, wears an Armored Great Coat (think of a Duster) over his chain shirt and wields a rather large sword (Roughly 10ft long) and a Tower Shield that is slightly smaller than he stands. He has thick goggles (either on/around his neck/on his forehead) He has a shemagh covering most of his lower face. His gear is earth-toned; Brown, some grey and little to no green.

For a more in depth for those who want it; his Sword is enchanted and glows a faint red and has a some runes running down the edges. He smokes cigars often so if he had one in his mouth or hand would work wonder toward his character!!

Thanks to anyone who makes an attempt; even a sketch would be pretty cool just to have the ability to show my party what my character looks like!
>>
>>44716709
I am. Though I try to keep my requests for specific characters at least a few weeks/months apart so that I'm not a nuisance.
>>
>>44716706
hey man, would you mind doing mine?
>>44674292
>>44674345
also this counts a bump
>>
>>44696936
bamp!
>>
I can only draw in pencil, anyone have a request?
>>
>>44716709
My game is real and about pirates.
>>
>>44717202
>>44662252
Is this ok? Sorry for the extra bump
>>
>>44716977
>>44717202

I'll take mine!
>>
>>44717202
welp. I just bamped >>44696936 some minutes ago, feel free to check it
>>
>>44716709
All of the stuff I've requested have either been for characters of mine, or for character/race references for players of campaigns I plan to GM.
>>
>>44716709
My request is for a replacement character in our current game. I don't think I've ever requested any art that wasn't for a character I was currently playing or going to play soon.
>>
>>44717202
If you want to give this a shot go for it.

>>44663218
>>44664495
>>
>>44717202
Sure.

>>44693879
>>
>>44717202
Yep

>>44707275
>>
File: owtheedgeWIP3.jpg (2MB, 1432x2097px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedgeWIP3.jpg
2MB, 1432x2097px
STILL WIP.

OK. Although this might be starting to look finished... Its nowhere near it. My idiot plan is to put down a crude colour "sketch" that I can sample the colours from it and paint over it as I go along (The idea being getting balance and shading sort of right before I get so far into it then find I've screwed it all up) Then hopefully I can continue the style I have already started with the face... yeah.

>>44698303
Still planning on getting to this one. However I would like to see another artists take on my work.
>>
Post wip
>>
>>44718049

OR here. Looking very nice. I've always loved how well you do lighting in your stuff.

The belt around the buttcape is an interesting touch. Like it was someone else's and she just put it on, but it was too big for her.

Loving the colors too. I get your plan to go slowly though, since the lighting in this one is really dynamic. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
>>
>>44718864
>Like it was someone else's and she just put it on, but it was too big for her.
...Are you joking? That's her weapon's belt. That is made to fit exactly like that so that your sword hangs on your hip rather than your waist.
>>
File: EMCK0AU.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
EMCK0AU.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>44717260
@butler
>>
>>44691999
>>44689158

Just checking in, in case the thread reaches image cap or anything, my skype is Vanlereux so you can hit me up on there just in case. Cheers.
>>
>>44678114
38 hour bump
>>
>>44719073
Thank you this looks amazing.
>>
>>44707275
working on it!
>>
can someone Please draw a female werewolf with long hair and sideburns?
>>
>>44719910
So is she transformed into a werewolf or is she just a wolfish looking woman? It'd be a little difficult to draw sideburns on a wolf
>>
File: Time Mage.jpg (164KB, 1689x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Time Mage.jpg
164KB, 1689x2362px
>>44703299
>>44704410
A quick one
>>
>>44719870
Thank you so much!
>>
>>44719989
she's not transformed, but her human form has wolf like traits (fur, fangs, NO furry bs like ears, snout etc.) because its slowly turning her into a wolf permanently, sorry for not specifying -.-
>>
>>44720006
>quick

Okay, m8y, it's good but no need to suck yourself off
>>
>>44720047
No problem, I will try this out. Probably not until tomorrow/new thread if you can wait.
>>
>>44720053
lol fuck off, I aint seen you contribute anything
>>
>>44720053
1:40 mate, I'm trying to improve my time
>>
>>44720088
I've delivered twice in this thread, cunt.
>>
>>44720082
thank you drawfriend, no need to hurry.
>>
>>44664203
I NEED a cocky male counterpart to this girl wearing the same outfit as if it was the uniform of some sort of magical police force. Maybe another person in the same suit who's more of your gruff, thick type too.
>>
>>44720118
Reference images as to her appearance, clothing, etc?
>>
File: ref.png (966KB, 1460x515px) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
966KB, 1460x515px
>>44720238
gotcha covered
>>
>>44662238
I need an absolutely furious berserk dwarven princess (beardless) in a big frilly dress whirling a greatsword over her head with so much force and speed that it would bring a tear to Guts' eye. She wears chunky iron shackles on her wrists that trail long broken chains, and a beefy, padlocked iron collar. She's startlingly narrow-framed for a dwarf, resembling a taller halfling with a little more width on her. Additional bloody carnage around her is a plus.
>>
File: OWQ.jpg (104KB, 558x790px) Image search: [Google]
OWQ.jpg
104KB, 558x790px
>>44720411
Forgot to add, relative size between the sword and the princess should be something like this.
>>
File: transmutationfailed.jpg (29KB, 303x408px) Image search: [Google]
transmutationfailed.jpg
29KB, 303x408px
>>44707275
done
>>
File: Adeptus.jpg (280KB, 621x634px) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus.jpg
280KB, 621x634px
>>44670220
>>
>>44720707
Thanks!
>>
>>44662238
Would any of the more skilled drawfriends be able to help me out with some visuals for a campaign I am hoping to start soon?

I could really use some visuals of a cyberpunk Las Vegas.....it is also worth noting that the rest of the Nevada desert is now a very heavy and dangerous combat zone full of nomadic raiders...So the Las Vegas is in addition to the cybberpunk goodness also protected by a huge security wall
>>
>>44720006
Dude, this is great. Thanks a ton.
>>
>>44721105
Always a pleasure, Anon.
>>
>>44721466
The fact that you did that in 90 or so minutes is crazy.
>>
>>44721518
This year resolution is to make full transition to digital painting, and for that I must work on my times, among other stuff...
Last week I was over 2 hours per request, so it is an improvement.
>>
>>44721627
Anyone knows a good character creator to help with references for requests?
>>
>>44721627
Well, it's pretty sweet, man. I was tired of using anime pictures for it, figuring it was the closest I could find to the outfit.
>>
>>44690588
bump

>>44703696
big boss would never use an m9
>>
File: SCAN0097.jpg (1000KB, 2262x2818px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0097.jpg
1000KB, 2262x2818px
>>44716625
>>44716666
Hands down, the weirdest thing I've ever drawn. Is this for a game of fucking Time Wizards? Enjoy your sacrilege.
>>
>>44721703
Ms paint
>>
>>44722978
>Is this a time for game fucking Wizards?
fixed that for you
>>
>>44722978
>Nine
I just imagine Hitler is yelling a score and the image is funnier.
>>
>>44722978
is it supposed to be upside down?
>>
>>44723279
Well it's spelled incorrectly anyways, so that's what it is now!
>>
>>44723328
No idea why my phone unrotates shit when posting.

>>44723342
Thank you for pointing this out. Now I feel like an idiot, but given the absurdity of the picture it fits.
>>
File: Cole.png (1MB, 1026x795px) Image search: [Google]
Cole.png
1MB, 1026x795px
Looking for a stocky man with thick but close to the face facial hair wearing a long sleeved plaid shirt, blue jeans, a trucker hat, and a leather work apron. Has a prosthesis from the knee down on his right leg that looks like a marble column, preferable slightly longer than his other leg so he's forced to lean. Happy, but reserved temperament. Has his hand resting on a cross-peen hammer in one of the pockets of the apron.

Basically, see reference, but younger than the man pictured therein.

Thank you drawfriends!
>>
>>44723389
Even more amusing is that he's using "nine" instead of "neun"
>>
>>44694721
Bumping with hope
>>
An intense, but good natured stare down between two space pirate captains.

One is a skinny/fit white guy with longish hair in your standard pirate coat, with no shirt on underneath, and a tricorn on his back. Cybernetic arm, with the machinery going across some of his chest. Face kinda gaunt, broken nose, a pencil stache and goatee. Sunken in eye, the other is covered by an eye patch.

Other captain is a bearmode Asian dude with a bandana. Wearing his armored pirate coat with the sleeves torn off, revealing bulging muscles and tattoos. Arms crossed. Face is rounder, pug nosed, with lively eyes, and a full goatee. Man is covered in scars.

Best friend and I decided to play a space pirate game, which turned into "who's going to rule the Galaxy first". I'd love for him to have something like this, but my drawing skills are nowhere near good enough.
>>
File: CharacterConcept.jpg (422KB, 1316x576px) Image search: [Google]
CharacterConcept.jpg
422KB, 1316x576px
Requesting a portrait of a man with the overall facial features of the guy on the left, the facial wound of the guy in the middle, and the clothes of the guy on the right.
>>
>>44681566

Bumping this request again. Drawfags, hear my plea.
>>
>>44723633
How bad do you want this facial wound?
Bear in mind in a neophyte drawfag, my skills are not the sharpest
>>
>>44723693
Try next drawthread, mate, this one is sinking
>>
File: abandon thread.jpg (37KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread.jpg
37KB, 400x326px
Thread is on its deathbed, bumpcap was reached 6 posts ago, soon we'll be locked. We await the kindly drawfag that will create a new thread (or the overeager requestfag that makes one, just remember the copypasta if you do).

Faggots, it has been a privilege posting with you tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw
>>
>>44716473
>I'm pretty sure he means something related to an in-game event.
This is a scene in which a character in question appears in a cozy meadow, near a house that breathes with peace and protection, a feeling that no one will ever attack this place. He has defeated all his enemies, brought peace to the land, made thigs right. He is met by his kids and his former girlfriend - now his wife - who is due. The kids ask him to tell a story of his past adventures.
This is a dream sent upon him as a part of an ordeal. He has to give up the temptation and do what he needs to do.
>>
>>44725119
>>44725119
>>44725119
>>
>>44716709
I'm playing that magical girl earlier in a game based on said quest thread bullshit using a system, so kind of both...and I intend to use her again for other games.

And it's magical realm in the sense that there's magic loss, but it's more "trauma and limb loss" than anything.
>>
>>44718049
Gotta say, one of the cool things about these threads is watching drawfriends work on their style, hone their craft, etc. looking forward to both.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.