[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neo Everything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Neo_Viking.jpg (129KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_Viking.jpg
129KB, 960x646px
I'm considering doing a modern campaign where vikings never went away, and are still around spreading terror and conquest in the likeness of ISIS. Where are some directions I could go with this?

Also, Neo-nation plug thread. (What if Rome, the Aztecs, etc were still around in 2016?)
>>
>>44657450
>What if Rome, the Aztecs, etc were still around in 2016?
It depends on approximately one metric shitton of factors. That said, I'd play the fuck out of this setting.
>>
>>44657450

>Neo Aztecs have evolved their blood sacrifices so that they only have to donate blood which is used to fuel their magics and appease their gods
>Actual sacrifice is voluntary and the remains are used afterwards as undead cyber warriors eternally bound to the temple as guardian spirits....Powered by the blood sacrifice of the common people.
>>
>>44657450
Emirate of Granada is still around with most of Europe's Jews
>>
>>44657469

Let's say, for hypotheticals, that Rome just merely shrank, allowing all modern nations to exist except for Italy- which it would replace.

As for the Aztecs, (regardless if this is the same universe as the Rome one), I could see the Spanish having some Mcguffin reason to not wipe them out to extinction, and instead form a fair trade agreement for their gold.
>>
>>44657677

Educate me, what is this?
>>
File: PostApoc.png (5MB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PostApoc.png
5MB, 1131x1600px
>>44657450
Post apocalyptic tribal societies are the best kind. Spoiler for mild nudity.
>>
File: Navajo.png (659KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Navajo.png
659KB, 2000x2000px
>>44658355

Which native civilization deserves a second chance in the form of neo-fication, and why is it the Navajo?
>>
>>44658476
Because not even nukes will change Na-Dené and Lingua Franca counts for a lot. Thanks, Metal Gear!
>>
>>44658070
If the Roman empire only shrank but never collapsed there never would have been a Spain or Spanish Empire, unless you're talking about a surviving "Byzantium", but that would be outside of Italy.
>>
File: 1452222682620.png (144KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452222682620.png
144KB, 600x600px
>>44658070
>implying that's not exactly what happened
>>
>>44658355
>>44658476
And brow titties help
>>
>>44657450
Rome doesn't collapse permanently and becomes more like China- an area that breaks apart into war now and then, but always eventually ends up reforming under a new dynasty.

Northern Europe stays out of the empire's control and stays unwashed barbarians and continues to be a backwards part of the world known for its pirates and raiders.

They eventually make contact with the Aztecs and other American empires, but aren't interested in conquering them, and more content to just trade.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.