[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should a good DM test the loyalty of her players?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How should a good DM test the loyalty of her players?
>>
Uh? What sort of loyalty do you expect from your players? Are they not llowed to see other people or what? I didn't know we were fucking going steady.
>>
>>44654860
Offer them brownie milkshakes.
>>
>>44655109
>It's like snakes in my intestines!
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 447x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 447x274px
>>
The best tests of loyalty usually start with kidnapping someone's mother.

But there was a story here once upon a time where it involved swallowing a comdom.
>>
>>44654860
call them at 5 am and scream "I'VE KILLED SOMEONE!!!"
depending on their reactions you will have your answer
>>
File: D144.jpg (2MB, 1767x1728px) Image search: [Google]
D144.jpg
2MB, 1767x1728px
>>44654860

The GM should ask them if they're down to play their homebrew system that replaces the D20 with a D144
>>
File: Moleman-and-aunt-may.jpg (74KB, 306x460px) Image search: [Google]
Moleman-and-aunt-may.jpg
74KB, 306x460px
>>44655378
>The best tests of loyalty usually start with kidnapping someone's mother.

Not everyone is on good terms with their mother, and they could be beneficiaries of her life insurance.

But like her or not, no one will fail to at least try to cockblock their mother should she take up post-marital relations with another man besides their paternal father figure, like that time Moleman seduced and tried to marry Aunt May.
>>
>>44657357
This actually hits close to home. My group is pretty much perfect except for the system. I've considered leaving them before over it. But I stayed for the rotating food duties and eventually a true sense of loyalty to friends.
>>
>>44654860
If nobody complains about ballls beating during the gangbang, they are loyal.
>>
>>44654860
By running a game of FATAL.
>>
>>44657482
What's the system?
>>
Invite them to play in her bed. See how they respond and act.

Talk about a sticky situation!
>>
>>44658954

GURPS
>>
>>44663715
You're getting angry over them using the best system? Fucking scrub.
>>
>>44654860
Leave your DM notebook/notes near them, so that they be tempted to read it while you are "on the toilet" or just leave it in one of your player's house after the session ends

Depending on how they roll their characters after it or the next session you will be able to judge if they peeked your notes or not

Also keep trap of their character sheets but allow them to keep them between sessions. You will know of they make changes on their character stars/equipment

Our group consists of 5 guys and 2 girls. We are very honest with each other but sometimes we have guests playing and when that happens, whoever is DMing does all of the above cus we have had "dishonest/unloyal" invited players

Stats slightly change every 2 or 3 sessions. We eventually notice they have more strength/dexterity/etc

Someone suddenly has more HP than what the dmg had written in the DM notebook

Or someone just so happen to have more gold/items than the last session
>>
>>44655432
"You mean recently?"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.