[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would real life racists become racist aganst drows if they existed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 25

File: Drow.jpg (15KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
Drow.jpg
15KB, 300x363px
Would real life racists become racist aganst drows if they existed?
>>
>>44643247
Probably.
>>
>>44643247

No, because Drow aren't a race, they're a species.
>>
>>44643247

Yes.

Source: I'm a real life racist and I don't like drow.
>>
>>44643247
nope in the same way racist people against black people are ok with brown dogs

drow (like a dog) arent humans, so no problem here
>>
>>44643269
>Yes.
>Source: I'm a real life racist
its impossible to a racist call itself racist, racism implying the hate is based on nonsensical ideas.

Saying you are racist would be saying that what you believe is bullshit
>>
File: 17129.jpg (38KB, 700x723px) Image search: [Google]
17129.jpg
38KB, 700x723px
They wouldn't have to because drow society would implode immediately if placed into real life. This eliminates any reason for anyone to care about their existence.
>>
>>44643247
Yes, at least until they are captured, debased and taught to worship each and every drow's black ass
>>
>>44643375

Plenty of people believe in nonsensical things. They even admit to them being nonsensical, i.e. the deeply superstitious.
>>
>>44643826
That would depend on whether Lolth comes with them, wouldn't it?
>>
>>44643375
That is not the definition if racism, you tumbltard.
>>
Yes, because they are elves.
>>
>>44643375
Where in the definition of racism is "nonsensical" used. It means discriminatory, not that the person's beliefs are based on them being silly.
>>
We'd probably integrate the Drow into the international community and stop them being so shit. They might have magic missiles but we have regular misses.
>>
>>44643375
>based on nonsensical ideas
So as long as it's backed with a good amount of reason then it's okay?
>>
>>44643375
So what you are saying is that if stereotyping and prejudice is statistically validated and based on strong science, its not racism?
>>
>>44643247
Yeah, they are literally an evil race. Objectively evil.
If somebody could hate a race of people that aren't entirely composed of evil people, it's going to be super easy to hate evil, spider loving, demon god worshiping Drow.
>>
>>44643247
If drow exist everyone with a working brain would be racist against them.
For fuck's sake they're LITERALLY FUCKING CURSED BY A GOD AND WORSHIP A DEVIL SPIDER GOD.
>>
>>44643375
>racism implying the hate is based on nonsensical ideas
Not really. Scientific racism was a thing.
>>
>>44644130
well I can't speak for tumblnon since I'm not him.

But I think he's saying that hating blacks for no reason is wrong.

But being wary and alert around blacks because they commit crimes more than other races is ok.
>>
>>44644193
They didn' do nuttin'.
The sun elves were jus' keeping them down.
>>
>>44644130
Yes.
>>
>>44644130
>So as long as it's backed with a good amount of reason then it's okay?

Anythign backed with a good amount of reason is okay.

>Inb4 "MUH FEEELIBNS"
>Inb4 I'm a /pol/ard
>>
>>44643247
Yes.
Nigger elves are still niggers.
>>
I hate niggers, but I love Drow. So probably not?
>>
>>44643247
This is so stupid I don't know how to begin.
>>
Fuck yeah I would and don't try to guilt trip me because you can only guilt trips whites and slavs are not white.
>>
>>44643247
Drow built pyramids, invented medicine, and were the hub of all humanity.

Then the sky elves came and stole their magic.

Its a sad tale.
>>
>>44643247
That depends if they integrate to society and if not, will they disturb the public order with their activities.
>>
>>44644254

I don't hold much negative sentiment for any race in particular, but I do become irritated when people say that using scientific data is racially insensitive.

I mean, the fuck? Truth is truth. That's the entire point of truth. It doesn't stop being true just because it makes somebody upset, or suggests something they dislike.
>>
>>44644553
Canonically they invented latex and plastics about 7 or 8 times as well as several other technologies, but they keep killing off every drow who knows how to make them in an orgy of backstabbing so they keep losing that knowledge
>>
>>44644653

Wait what?

I wish to know more about this strange setting where latex is forbidden knowledge.
>>
>>44644719
The setting is Oklahoma.
>>
>>44644747

Oka-lowee-ho-mah?

What is it with fantasy settings and their overly convoluted names these days? I mean, just because you can slap a bunch of syllables together doesn't make a word exotic.
>>
>>44644719
It's not forbidden, it's just that the drow can produce smatterings of 20th tech (often using magic to work around industrial requirements but the end product is nonmagical) but they keep losing the institutional knowledge of how to make it due to murdering each other only to rediscover it a few decades later
>>
>>44643375
How high are you
>>
>>44643247
If Drow were real, I would think we would genocide them.

The reality of a real D&D world is that it would be filled with genocidal wars - and for good reason. They aren't because we project 'human' on to all the species. But the races in D&D games aren't human and many of them are more than a bit antaganistic towards humans by default (or we to them, or against each other, etc).

That shit would not stand. Take a look at how humans treat any other species that is predatory towards humans. We, or they, would settle that shit pretty fast.
>>
>>44644785
Wait till you see the fucking map. Seriously.
>>
>>44644653
>Canonically
Going to need a source on this.
>>
>>44645291

Oh jesus christ I just googled it.

Why is the empire divided up into all these tiny squares? Didn't the authors ever hear of a little concept called natural borders?
>>
>>44645396
Not googling "drow latex" while I'm at work, but it was in either one of the old AD&D source books or dragon magazine as fluff that explains why many of the old drow artwork showed them wearing latex outfits given latex is a bit higher tech than anything else in D&D land

Their explanation boiled down to "One house of crazy spider elves figured out how to use magic and science to make latex and made a fortune in the underdark fashion scene, but kept the secret in house and after getting purged to the last daughter by their enemies left no one alive knowing how to make latex, this has happened several times already, and not just for latex but pretty much anything you could use to make modern day sex toys"
>>
>>44645517
>Not googling "drow latex" while I'm at work

>4chan at all
>at work
I, too, like to live dangerously.
>>
>>44644653
>>44645396
>>44645517
I vaguely remember what you're talking about.

But it was pretty much one of those oddball fluff things that was used to handwave why the drow have modern bondage gear
>>
>>44643375

>you can't be racist if you know you're racist
Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>44644019
This. As a person who works in theatre, you see superstitions run fuckin' rampant.
>>
>>44645838
Actors are probably one of the most superstitious professions behind sailors.
>>
>>44644154
No, that would be the truth.
>>
>>44645426
Because the cadastral system was designed by idealist Enlightenment rationalists. There was actually a guy who tried to get natural borders implemented in the American West, he was completely ignored.

http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/489-how-the-west-wasnt-won-powells-water-based-states
>>
>>44643375
baka
>>
Yep.

Hell, some people are racist against creatures we've never contacted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/22/ken-ham-aliens-go-to-hell_n_5608368.html
>>
>>44644226
>tfw sister married a black guy
>he's nice to talk to and has a stable job
>they have one kid, soon 10 months old
>he's more interested in his phone than taking care of his son
>>
>>44649929
I'm under the impression that's a "modern first-world people" thing rather than a "black people" thing.
>>
>>44646064
That different ethnic groups have different gene distributions, and that this results in different behavioral tendencies is known as an empirical fact today; but social culture is typically 2 generations/40 years behind the cutting edge of science.

So "racist" is a meaningless identity-politics insult used by non-biologists and statistical illiterates. It's just another synonym for bad in an endless 2 minutes hate.

Step outside the social whirlpool and into the world of empiricism.
If it means "believes different gene pools act differently" ... then racism is correct.
If it means "because different gene pools act differently, I add this evidence to the statistical models guiding my behavior" then racism is wise.

Hence, I'm a racist; just like James Watson and the other scientists who have been witch-hunted because they have no social skills and assumed plebs could handle the truth.
>>
>>44644130
>So as long as it's backed with a good amount of reason then it's okay?

OBVIOUSLY

or are you implying I cant say humans are taller than ants?
>>
>>44643247
Racism implies there's no reason for the hate. Drow tend to be subterranean raiders so anyone who isn't murdering anyone and everyone on the surface is the exception, so being at least hesitant around them before you know they aren't the dangerous kind is pretty sensible.
>>
>>44644019
>>44644053
>>44644088
>>44644130
>>44644154
>>44644212
>>44645139
>>44645626

To be racist you must be illogical

The amount of melanin on human body ONLY change their skin color and also make them be able to spend more time on the sun.

It doenst make them dumber, or slower, or have bigger dicks, or taller, or smaller, or swin worse.... or etc

Thinking that the amount of melanin on a human body makes someone worse and having a prejudice about it is a nonsensical thing.

I mean if you have 3 or 2 years maybe its ok because you wont have the knowledge to reach this conclusing.

But the fact that racism is bad is that you are acting in a way with someone for a bullshit reason.

Someone that is racist dont believe in the melanin stuff I said, and some even go to the realms of conspiracy theory saying black people are homo sapiens sapiens and the white people are from another specie that was formed after it.

So if they believe in this alternate science thing (melanin changing ALOT OF stuff or maybe alternate species one) they wouldnt consider themselfs racist because their opinions and actions (on their mind) wouldnt be based on bullshit stuff
>>
File: side glare.jpg (20KB, 268x442px) Image search: [Google]
side glare.jpg
20KB, 268x442px
>>44643375
You wut, m8.
>>44643247
Drow are worse than blacks because there are no good drow.
>>
>>44644154
>So what you are saying is that if stereotyping and prejudice is statistically validated and based on strong science, its not racism?
Nope, if 90% of gays became pedophiles, this wouldnt make homophoby a good thing

Because being gay only means that
Baseline human
+You feel atraction for people of the same sex
-you dont feel atraction for people of the other sex
>>
>>44650296
Straw man.

Race (ethnicity is more accurate, or better yet cline) is more than melanin. It encompasses a swathe of characteristics. Genes are more than skin deep.

Hence, "anti-racists" believe that racists are acting on exaggerated tribalism based on simple markers like skin color.

This was a logically tenable position in, say, 1950. In the current year it's absurd superstition.
>>
>>44650798
>Race (ethnicity is more accurate, or better yet cline) is more than melanin. I

Who is talking about race, I am talking about prejudice against certain type of skin color
>>
>>44650296
This may surprise you but, race is an entire gene pool of traits, not just skin color.Racists assert that behavioral and mental traits associated with those gene pools are both notably divergent and worthy of discriminating on. But by the way you type you're either

1.baiting
2.very young
3.ESL

So I don't know why I am even typing this.
>>
>>44651595
I am not talking about race, I am talking about skin color
>>
File: 10_int.jpg (55KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
10_int.jpg
55KB, 303x311px
>>44651614
>to be racist you have to believe x y and z about melanin
>No anon, that's retarded
>I'm talking about skin color not race
>>
>>44651675
I get what you mean

racism is only about race
the prejudice that is about skin color has another name

I said racism and made people think I was talking about race and not skin color.

anyway yes, english is my second language, what name is used on english language to talk specifically about the prejudice against skin color
>>
>>44650296
>>44643375
Racism is the belief that some races are inherently superior/inferior than others.
Race is a bunch of artificially determined characteristics that can be transmitted to offsprings.
It can be literally any gene or combination of genes or apparent traits.

If I think that the bourbon dynasty is a bunch of inbreed degenerates, and everyone with those fucking lips should be put to the sword, I'm racist.

Plus there is neoracism, that isn't based on genotype/phenotype but culture instead.
>>
>>44643247
Any sensible person would be racist against Drow on account of them being horrifically evil scumbags.
>>
>>44651767
nothing because no one does it really. Are you from india or something where darker indians are generally thought of less favorably than lighter ones? Because there isn't really a parallel in western communities except in some black communities, otherwise it's just race as a whole.
>>
>>44651839
Like muslims then.
>>
>Real life racists not just hating elves in general

They would probably respect Drow more because at least they don't try to act like they aren't monsters.
>>
>>44651981
Muslim isn't a race anon. It's a disgusting ideology.
>>
>>44650296

Really? You think that racial characteristics begin and end with melanin concentration?

Like, I'm far from being the smartest guy in the world. But you, dude. You're an entirely new kind of stupid.

If you ever wonder why utterly ridiculous boards like /pol/ hold so much traction on this site, it's because of retards like you making pants-on-head claims like this. You're literally walking ammunition for stormtroopers.
>>
can we go back to talking about drow?
>>
>>44652068
>Really? You think that racial characteristics begin and end with melanin concentration?

nope, english is just not my first language and I assumed racism was the word that was about prejudice against human skin color,
when in fact, this skin color have another name (that I dont know the name yet)

see
>>44651767
>>
>>44643247
You have objective Evil in D&D
I'm sure racism is not only present, but actually Good and encouraged by the benevolent gods of the settings(as long as it's only on some particular races).
So yes, most people would be racist at drows.
Now that I think of it, I've never seen the "you're a credit to your people" line used at a Drizz't expy.

>>44652151
It's still racism, anon. A subtype maybe, but that doesn't chage anything.
Races are determined arbitrarily. You can see that skin colors are races if you wish so, or that the Rampasasa ethnia is a race, or that people with green eyes are of the same race. It's the same thing.
>>
>>44644553
THEY WUZ KINGS AND SHIT!
>>
>>44653724
Queens anon, this is drow 101, get it right

>TFW your village will never be raided by a slaving party of sassy black drow women
>>
>>44644553
Actually an evil drow named yakub- I mean y'khuhb left the underdark to breed an evil race of light skinned elves.
>>
>>44650296
>The amount of melanin on human body ONLY change their skin color and also make them be able to spend more time on the sun.
And also make someone with low sun exposure more likely to develop hair cell infections iirc.
>>
>>44652794
Well, sucking Tolkien's cock thematically and all that.

Orcs and Trolls and stuff are Evil with a capital E.

Although I think Tolkien might have changed his mind about Orcs, which I am not sure of. If he never did they could technically still be counted as Elves, or something like it. It would almost be unfair if they were not because they are described as corrupted elves, or the offspring of such.

Even if they are in a radically different category and do not deserve to go to the Halls of Mandos they still deserve something other than "You go hang out with Morgoth".

I mean, when you think about it a lot of Orcs/Goblins are probably no worse than, or have done nothing as shitty as some of the Noldor Lords and Kings did, or various Numenorean Kings. Sure, they worked for Morgoth and Sauron, but they didn't know any better, and the Noldor especially literally talked to divine beings that had done nothing but good to them in the past, and Feanor spit in their faces and led his people into abject ruin and despair, and his brothers acted like total cocks in the service of getting the Silmarils back.

And when they were recovered they KILLED the guards, and stole them, even though they had no right at that point because they had nothing to do with getting them back.

Hell, a lot of humans that didn't know better, and various elves, humans, and sundry that got lied to by Morgoth or Sauron and repented somewhat are probably worthy of some rehabilitation, or are described as such.

Being savagely bullied and brutalized from birth into the service of Morgoth and Sauron, while also having their baleful influence intimidating you into obeying them, I mean, is it really irrecoverably their fault that they are kind of unpleasant?

Left to their own devices Goblins are kind of cunts, but that's true of literally every other race in Middle Earth. Some of the Elves were fucks, as mentioned. Some knew better, some didn't. (Moriquendi).
>>
>>44651818
>Racism is the belief that some races are inherently superior/inferior than others.

Except that in D&D (which we can assume, given that the entire goddamn discussion is about Drow), some races actually ARE inherently superior/inferior than others, due to differing stat boosts and special abilities inherent to all members of the race.

It's totally safe to assume that any given half-orc you meet is going to be stupider, than any given Grey Elf you meet, simply because there's a 4-point INT differential between the two races. That's an objective, measureable standard. It's not like in real life where there's no objective way to quantify racial differences in intellectual and moral capability.
>>
>>44643247
I'm more interested in what drow integrating into real life society would be like.
>>
>>44643247
I'm only fake racist and I hate them spider fuckers I would no doubt take part in some knife ear hatecrimes
>>
>>44643247
Everyone would be racist against drow if the existed in real life. Everyone SHOULD be racist against drow if they existed in real life. Drow will push your shit in and ruin your life.
>>
>>44657182
The characters within the setting don't necessarily have means to quantify what are, to the player, objective stat oriented truths, though yeah grey elves vs orcs is pretty obvious.
>>
>>44649657
>implying no Space Jesus

How little Jesus does he think there is in the universe?
>>
>>44657182
Yup, racism is probably very present in D&D
Well, it's not entirely racism as long as you don't actually hierarchise the races on a single scale and act accordingly by discriminating the ones that you deem inferior, but I see no reason for the denizen of the planes to be parangons of virtues in that regard, so it probably looks a lot like criminal anthropologia (let's measure the skull, hmm; probably of orcish descent, your kind ain't welcome here)

Though in that particular example, that's not racism but speciesm.
If the scientific taxonomy even means something in D&D, considering that the races were birthed by different gods but are still capable of interbreeding.
>>
If drow existed but preyed upon minorities pol would think they were doing gods work.
>>
File: IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.jpg (42KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.jpg
42KB, 525x438px
>>44652030
>>
>>44643247
>Would a racist hate based on race
>>
>>44644030
Lolth would be in a rave in the first 30 minutes.
>>
>>44643375
>>44644130
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY
Does this count as a good reason for recognising the difference in capabilities between races?
>>
>>44643247

You're assuming that a racist hates all races but his own. But the way that word is used in the American vernacular, having any particular sentiments about any single race makes you racist. So one can be racist towards Puerto Ricans and just fine towards everyone else, including Drow. Or one can be racist toward Drow and no one else. Or one can hate all elves equally and say it isn't racist, it is specieist, though American vernacular for racism doesn't actually work that way.
>>
>>44644154
>prejudice is statistically validated
this is not enought as it would be the fallacy called Post hoc ergo propter hoc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

if I remmber right, as some example at an old era people believed socks gave birth to flies, because if you leave socks lying around, after some amount of days you will see flies.

This is validated by statistics but this doesnt mean flies are born from old socks.

So statistics ALONE means nothing.

Anyway I was talking about prejudice skin color, but since I wrongly used the word racism, people started to think I was talking about prejudice against races
>>
>>44662439
>You're assuming that a racist hates all races but his own.
He was just assuming skin color prejudice.
And the fact that drows skin color is rgb(0,0,0) instead of brown and asking if people with the usual skin color prejudice would have prejudice against rgb(0,0,0) or just the colors around rgb (203,136,90) [picked that brown color from obama face picture]
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 216 Drizzle.gif (186KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 216 Drizzle.gif
186KB, 700x900px
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 217 MRA.gif (176KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 217 MRA.gif
176KB, 700x900px
>>44663360
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 218 Baller.gif (165KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 218 Baller.gif
165KB, 700x900px
>>44663369
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 219 Racist.gif (192KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 219 Racist.gif
192KB, 700x900px
>>44663378
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 220 Race War.gif (180KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 220 Race War.gif
180KB, 700x900px
>>44663388
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 221 Spider Goddess.gif (170KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 221 Spider Goddess.gif
170KB, 700x900px
>>44663401
>>
File: Elf Only Inn 222 Allegorical.gif (140KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Only Inn 222 Allegorical.gif
140KB, 700x900px
>>44663412
>>
File: edge.png (212KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
212KB, 400x325px
>this fucking thread
>>
>>44643247
It all depends on how the Drow act, duh. If the drow go around looting stores, starting gangs, filling up half of the countries prisons despite being a minority group, refusing to adapt to the majority, enforcing their bloodthirsty religion on the majority and crying "DAS RAYCIS" the moment someone asks them to take responsibility for their actions, OF COURSE people are going to start hating them.

As much as SJW like saying otherwise, racism isn't a mental disorder. In-group preference is only natural (we even fucking observe it in babies, are babies racist?), but if an outside group starts acting out of line in sufficient enough numbers we start attributing certain negative traits to that group. Unlike what progressives tell themselves, nobody decides to "just" hate other people.
>>
>>44663572
>starting gangs
What if they're like the canonical Drow gangs which go around doing good deeds and defending the weak and innocent?
>>
>>44663623
>AYYY YO! YOU TRYNA SAY *SMACK* YOU TRYNA SAY WE WUZ SAMARITANS 'N SHIET?
>>
>>44643247
of course not. Given entire society of primitive psychopatic marauding savages, hellbent on rape, human sacrifice, totalitarian tyranny and hatred to all other races, we'll gladly open our borders to them and treat them much better than our own citizens, on our Kingdom's expense.
>>
>>44663679
>society of primitive psychopatic marauding savages, hellbent on rape, human sacrifice, totalitarian tyranny and hatred to all other races
The drow aren't savages. They're a well educated ruling class with a strange religion who are used to controlling the masses through terror and destruction
More like Syrian refugees than Africans, really.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02[1].jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02[1].jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>44663761
>The drow aren't savages.
>More like Syrian refugees
Looks like someone isn't aware of New Years Eve in Germany.
>>
>>44643247
I hate drow even though they don't exist and I'm not THAT racist. I don't think existing would make the situation any better.

>>44650296
>To be racist you must be illogical
Found the tumblr.

>It doenst make them dumber, or slower, or have bigger dicks, or taller, or smaller, or swin worse.... or etc
Negroid heritage implies A LOT of genetic markers aside from just skin color, that one is simply the most obvious one. It also implies a certain cultural background.

>>44663679
Underrated post.
>>
File: 0uyOA[1].jpg (92KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0uyOA[1].jpg
92KB, 600x1000px
>>44663824
>Negroid heritage implies A LOT of genetic markers aside from just skin color
Obviously. You'd have to be literally blind to say it's just skin color. Blind and scientifically illiterate.
>>
>>44643247
Drows would do the racism you know.

Right cunts they are.
>>
>>44643247
Is it really racism if their entire society is legit just straight evil?

Like you'd say it's an extremist femenists wet dream but even they would go "Wow, you guys are fucking cunts, stop triggering me.".

I mean fuck, when the immigrants start stabbing people and go "But it's how we did it in old country!" you really got a reason to vote for fantasy trump. Cause they aren't part of the insane and vocal minority, their culture is pretty much based around backstabbing, fucking over someones life and poisonous spiders.
>>
>>44663775
I thought Drow being sexist and rapists was already implied.
>>
>>44663761
>More like Syrian refugees than Africans
You never met either, did you? First generation migrants I mean. Africans are usually really nice. A lot of muslims are being assholes lately, though why I do'nt really know.
>>
>>44643375
That's simply wrong. There are several racist groups who actively call themselves racists. KKK call themselves racists, for example, and I believe the Black Panthers also did.
>>
>>44663986
I never got that.

it's like calling yourself an idiot and thinking it has a good meaning. Then again the same people call themselves nazis and shave their head as a sign of purity unironically.
>>
>>44664010
To them, it has a good meaning. It's about understanding your race is inherently better than their race.

Xenophobia is designed into our genes to an extent, but only racists take it to heart. Babies don't give a fuck.
>>
>>44643247
Depends on the person. I hate niggers because they are borderline retarded, barbaric, and lazy. I would at least respect the drow because they are intelligent, cultured, and driven. Yeah, between drow and niggers, niggers are certainly the lesser of 2 evils, but... drow chicks are hot, where as sheboons are not. just my 2 copper
>>
>>44643826
So then they become gypsies in human societies instead.

Everyone hates gypsies, anon.
>>
>>44664055
The unfortunate part is that drow are socipathic slavers, so your 'hot drow bitches' idea is just going to get you interned in a slave camp.
>>
>>44644085
>underrated post
found the dwarf
>>
>>44664054
Yeah but it's like saying you are a murderer and using it as a good term.

I understand why they use it, just not why they find a term that doesn't make them the obvious bad guys. I mean shit, even sjws are self aware enough about that.
>>
>>44664104
Where do you think terms like anti-semite comes from? It might have negative connotations now, but when it was coined it was because it sounded more proper and academic than "jew-hater".
>>
>>44664054
>Babies don't give a fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g

lmao m8 even toddlers know blacks are ugly

>B-but they're not babies, I said babies, these poor kids have been indoctrinated into self hate by the patriarchy!

Literally every civilization on Earth considers whiteness to be prettier and more aesthetic. Prove me wrong.

These notions on beauty did not pop up out of a vacuum, and they were certainly not created because of some millennia-old european conspiracy to spread their beauty standards all over the world.
>>
>>44664181
If I'm not mistaken, lighter traits are usually preferred in women because they imply youth and innocence (>women >innocent >any year) while darker traits are preferred in men because they imply strength and maturity. Hence "tall, dark and handsome".
>>
File: 4696141-conan+the+barbarian[1].png (2MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
4696141-conan+the+barbarian[1].png
2MB, 1152x864px
>>44664217
>Hence tall, dark and handsome

Yeah, "dark" as in "sun tanned"

Not "dark" as in "is a nigger"
>>
>>44664241
I know, "dark" in that context usually refers to Mediterranean traits. I'm just saying that preferences for the lightest traits are far from universal, not that anyone considers niggers attractive outside of fetishists.
>>
>>44644212
>Scientific racism was a thing.

Twisting facts to fit theory and perceptions of the investigators is not good scientific rigour.
>>
>>44643247
I work with a few real-life racists.
I'm Spanish (like, 100% direct-from-Spain ancestry, Parents immigrated to USA in the 70's).
I look European White. My name, though...
I can pass for a "Carl".
Hearing stupid people talk about how Spanish people are fucking the economy, taking their jobs, etc etc...
And then, when Europe started to go into financial collapse, they hated the Greeks.
And they always hate the Blacks, Jews, Women, Asians.
They hate everyone.
And they have no fucking idea what they talk about or who they talk to.
After, like, four weeks, one of them finally noticed my ID badge said "Carlos (common Spanish last name)" and he asked if I was Mexican.
>"No."
"Oh good 'cause them damn Mexicans-"
He's never been out of his home state. He's got a small mind and no frame of reference. I kinda wish I could just put him through the "idiot abroad" treatment, but I don't think it would matter.
>>
>>44664480
Why don't you change your name to "Carl", though? Burgers gonna burg, so you can at least make it a bit easier to go through.
>>
>>44664429
>implying that current research is completely devoid of bias.

>>44664181
>Prove me wrong.
That's not universal at all.
summer tan is considered attractive, and yellow/black fever exists. I got some reports of first contacts with natives where they saw white skin as grotesque, too.
Or, you know, simply "you're pale as a corpse". Unless you're necrophiliac, that sentence cannot be considered to refer to an attractive trait.

>These notions on beauty did not pop up out of a vacuum
Yeah, they haven't evolved at all. Have you ever looked at 17th century european beauty canons? (that include white skin, since it showed that you were rich enough not to work in the fields, but differs in most other aspects). Or ancient greek canon, that wasn't pro-white at all.
>>
>>44664429
>Twisting facts to fit theory and perceptions of the investigators
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Scientific racism is still a thing and still very scientific, it just has to be very subtly worded in order to avoid accusations of raycism. Even the career of a Nobel laureate can be ruined by scientifically sound conclusions that contradict our "progressive" """sensibilities""".
>>
>>44664544
>Yellow fever
You know Asians aren't actually yellow, right? Even Asian societies have the idea that pale skin is more beautiful. For fucks sake, look at Japanese idols, look at JAV, look at geishas and look at the fucking retarded products they have to turn your nipples pink.
>>
File: stephen fry - I'm offended_1.jpg (64KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
stephen fry - I'm offended_1.jpg
64KB, 720x540px
>>44664480
>"I'm offended so they're wrong"

lmao

Brotip m8: inflating a work force deflates wages. Literal basic economics.
>>
>>44664586
Stephen Fry is a hypocrite. Despite his little tirade here about offense, he acted offended and started making holocaust comparisons about Russia's treatment of Jews. Seriously, he literally went "oy vey it's like anudda holocaust"... to the RUSSIANS, who literally had to fight to avoid a genocide that would make the holocaust look like a joke by comparison.

https://www.rt.com/news/russia-jews-fry-comment-396/

At least the Russian Jews had the decency to call him out on his bullshit.
>>
>>44664571
>You know Asians aren't actually yellow
The Vietnamese I have where I live have skin that is definitely closer to yellow than to pale pastel. I'm racist and we're totes besties. As they are also racist so we can hate niggers together.
>>
>>44664614
>As they are also racist
Anyone outside of the Western world is "racist". It's simply called in-group preference and a healthy distrust for outsiders, as well as extrapolating based on facts presented to you.

It's only with the rise of progressivism that racism became considered a bad thing, or even a thing at all. Societies like Vietnam neither know nor understand the term.
>>
>>44643247

Are drows a race as in basketball elves or are they a separate species?
>>
File: self-tanning-lotion[1].jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
self-tanning-lotion[1].jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>44664571
Yeah, and white people aren't actually white (except for albinos, and even then there is blood coloration), and blacks aren't actually #000000; you got my point, stop nitpicking.
Concerning asians, as I said in my previous post, it's not universal. Some people prefer lighter skin tones, some darker ones.
Example : Google Gyaru,
Also, pic related
>>
>>44664666
They are normal elves, but cursed.
>>
>>44664715

AROUND ELVES
WATCH YOURSELVES
>>
File: 1447968505289.jpg (365KB, 510x644px) Image search: [Google]
1447968505289.jpg
365KB, 510x644px
>>44664715
What about brown elves? Are they cursed to forever be semen demons?
>>
>>44664794
What?
>>
>>44664518
My name is, functionally, Carl. I stopped writing "Carlos" on my papers in fucking elementary school. I don't need to go through the fucking judicial system just to have a short form of my name used in everyday speech. Besides, my grandpa was named Carlos.

>>44664586
>Thinking I'm offended
Pffffttt. Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8 {insert other meme speech here as necessary}
It's hardly the open-air version of /pol/. More a collection of real - world common, garden -variety racists. They aren't Klansmen or Black Panthers or any of that shit. Just assholes who don't think that some of their problems are their own damn fault.
>>
>>44664861
>Just assholes who don't think that some of their problems are their own damn fault.
Except he just explained how it isn't their own fault. When a country barely has any jobs, what the fuck do you think happens when you throw the borders open, especially for people with little to no education? Competition for blue collar jobs becomes all the fiercer.

The only circumstances under which a country "needs" immigrants is when there are too many jobs and not enough people to do them, like in the early US when it was full of empty land just waiting to be built on and/or exploited.
>>
>>44664904
I'm pretty sure a Nigger didn't shove meth in their facial orifices.
(I don't know how meth works), and I doubt any of those face / neck / back of hand / knuckle tattoos were the idea of a Jew. Their own damn decisions are at least partially to blame for their general failure as a human being.
>>
>>44664836
He probably means: are they cursed to be fap bait.
>>
>>44664904
>Except he just explained how it isn't their own fault
Bloating the jobs market with people with low living standards lowers YOUR living standards, but improves THEIRS And as they naturalize in your state they become citizens and voters just like you, and is also good for national industry as your Friendly Neighbor Capitalist will be less likely to move his production to China for lower wages. Government understands that, but YOUR living standards are a sacrifice it is willing to make to improve demographics and retain the sustainability of economy.

It's amazing how much American ideas of "Making country great" boil down to "Pander to ME". You are just one pisser in a few hundred millions, and as far as country is concerned - everything that you are is absolutely and entirely expendable.
>>
>>44665217
>lowers YOUR living standards, but improves THEIRS
Yes, and the duty of a nations representatives is to advance the interests of those they represent: the people who actually live in the fucking country.

>and is also good for national industry as your Friendly Neighbor Capitalist will be less likely to move his production to China for lower wages
Yes, because why go to China for abysmally underpaid workers when you can get them at home?

This is exactly why the "far right" is in favor of what they call intelligent protectionism: it's a way to keep corporatists in the country without having to resort to China-tier income and living standards.
>B-but muh invisible hand will fix it

>American ideas
>Implying I'm American
There's a whole world outside of your country, burger.
>>
>>44665217
>>44665609
Oh, and another thing. This is a research from the Netherlands but there's no reason to believe why it doesn't apply to other developed countries in a similar situation.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/12/just-35-of-long-term-refugees-have-a-full-time-job-report/

Only 35% of "refugees" end up with a full time job after 10 years. Those "refugees" only have a 'benefit' (for some) on the economy by existing on paper: because they exist, corporations can lower their wages because theoretically they could hire the people who refuse to work.

They drain public finances, they lower wages, they increase unemployment and all in all they're a net drain.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
We could easily argue that if a bomb were to fall on London and miraculously nobody died during the bombing, rebuilding the city from scratch would be less expensive than taking in refugees. And who knows, if we get into their crime rates perhaps even if we include the loss of life of a bombardment it'd be less severe than letting third world savages on the loose.

Literally the only ones who benefit are comapny owners, and even then only the owners of the largest corporations (large enough to provide significant """donations""" to political causes, maybe?).
>>
>>44665609
>Yes, and the duty of a nations representatives is to advance the interests of those they represent: the people who actually live in the fucking country.
As far as bureaucratic machine is concerned - there is next to no no difference between you and Jamal.

>Yes, because why go to China for abysmally underpaid workers when you can get them at home?
Exactly. What's the flaw here?

>what they call intelligent protectionism
One must be wary of any system with "intelligent" in it's name. It implies a fundamentally flawed system, with flaws supposedly ironed out by "implementing it properly". That is not how it works - reality ensues and any system has to rely on a fuckton of temporary solutions to unforeseen problems and idiotic executives, at which point "intelligent" goes out of the window.

>>44665685
>Only 35% of "refugees" end up with a full time job after 10 years
That's 65% of citizens just as productive as you, but far less whiny.

>Literally the only ones who benefit are comapny owners
That's what you get for living under capitalism.
>>
>>44665609
>abysmally underpaid workers
You're forgetting that lower wages also means lower production costs, meaning cheaper products in the end. Increase wages and you end up with more expensive products and no one has actually gotten any richer despite your best intentions.
>>
>>44663360
>>44663369
>>44663378
>>44663388
>>44663401
>>44663412
Fuck yeah EOI.
>>
File: animushrug.gif (1MB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
animushrug.gif
1MB, 540x349px
>>44643247

No, because Drow are actually attractive.
>>
File: maxresdefault[6].jpg (87KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[6].jpg
87KB, 1920x800px
C'mon let's sing together

Oh run drowy run well the matriarch will get you
Run drowy run well you better reach surface
Run drowy run well the matriarch will get you

Dark elf run, dark elf flew
Dark elf got a spider on shoe

Dark elf run, run so fast
Stoved his ears on a drider hut

>>
>>44645247
>>
>>44670001
The fuck is that filename I got this off google images and I'm in my phone why must the cringe cling on like mold
>>
>>44643375
>racism implying the hate is based on nonsensical ideas.
No it doesn't. It refers to any sort of racial discrimination, regardless of its validity.
>>
> Sandwich Stoutaxe
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.