[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Space Colony Civ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

For seven hundred years, a lone star ship has drifted through space carrying the necessary resources to begin a deep space colony in a far off star system. As the ship enters the stars gravitational well, its supercomputer wakes up the command staff from their long-sleep pods.The future of the colony rests on their shoulders, and theirs alone.

First things first, we need a sponsor(UN, Superpower, Multinational Corporation, etc) and an ideology/ system of government. First idea that gets three votes gets picked. Roll a d100 when you vote to see how much the sponsor invested in the colony.
>>
>>44642581

Sponsor: Future-Hebrews. After the negroid hordes were 'liberated' from the shackles of the white devils, the financiers of their revolution were quickly turned upon. Fearing for the safety of God's chosen race, the Jews of Earth created a colony ship and launched it off into the sea of stars to start anew.

System of governance: Oligarchy. Six seats, with a seventh perpetually empty to signify God's day of rest on the Sabbath. Those with the highest net worth sit on the chairs. Every two years, a monetary census is conducted, and Oligarchs either continue to rule or are replaced by those more successful than them.
>>
>>44642581

Multinational Corporation
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>44642671

Oy vey. Forgot to dice.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>44642672
Shoot, forgot to roll and provide government.

In any case, the station is run by the Board, and decisions are ultimately made by the Director.

The Board is populated by those with the largest shares in the operation, and these shares are disseminated through family lines typically. Currently, there are ten Board members, one of which is the Director.
>>
>>44642671
This is cool and different I'll back it, let's amend the racist stuff though
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>44642581
>sponsor
The Eden Initiative. A nonprofit organization funded by donations, either income from the masses that believe in it, or the donation of expertise to carry it out. The Eden Initiative believes in a better tomorrow, to power on through to believe mankind can still have a future, although it won't be on the post resource peak, disease ridden planet we destroyed.

>ideology
To not repeat the past's mistakes, to better live in harmony with your surroundings, to use green energy and provide quality over quantity for a better quality of life for those still around. To not let short sighted greed come at the expense of long term sustainability. It is a pure communistic democracy (much like the nature of the foundation of the project), that works due to the advanced education of the population. Its end goal is to build the proper envisioned infrastructure and bring the people of Earth to this Eden.
>>
>>44642581
Sponsor;The lunar collective has decided that since the solar system is getting quite crowded to colonise a new system for all of mankind.

Secretly they plan on using this as a place to survive the upcoming war that is going to engulf the solar system as minerals run out along with living space.

System of government; Democratic system using percentage representation
>>
>>44642724
>>44642943
>>44643035

No offense familia but these all boring as fuck.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44642671
This, minus the /pol/
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>44642581
The colonists are going to form a Techno Shogunate. The colonists are each intelligent scientists and engineers. We shall delve deeper into science than none ever have.

The Shogun is the Supreme Leader, elected for a term of four years from a council of Feudal Daimyos. Each Daimyo leads a pre-colony organized group of like minded individuals. So each Daimyo largely speaks for a community of a single culture.

We chose a Shogunate because we're all pretty weaboo.
>>
>>44643046
I can't think of any interesting concepts as there are none but if you can think of some then by all means go ahead and tell us.
>>
We're getting pretty full up on staring factions. Lets start voting on one.
>>
>>44643035
Modification, The government elections are secretly rigged to favour X party.
>>
>>44643096
>Open question
You dug this grave.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>44643096
How about experimental research labs
>>
>>44642671
This. While silly, I can get behind it.
>>
I'm going to go ahead and amend these for you guys so they aren't shit.

>>44643035

While it's a lovely and romantic notion that a group of space refugees would immediately adopt a fair and balanced democratic system of governance, it's completely nonsensical. If they were at all capable of pulling this kind of thing off, they'd at least be able to pull it off with marginal success in their home system.

Keep the backstory, change the system of government to Theocracy. Religious exodus fleeing pending war and suffering? That tale is old as time, and it's still happening today.

>>44642943

>"We want to make everything perfect and there are no downsides to us none at all nope."

Wow. Yawn. How about we take this obsession with perfection to its inevitable conclusion, hm? The citizens of this faction, over time, have forced themselves to harmonize their thoughts with one another. With each generation, their single-minded pursuit has left them with a single mind. While not telepaths, they are so utterly brainwashed to any concept of individuality that they have become the perfect collective. Working as one not through any kind of supernatural mental link, but because they all do truly desire the same thing. And the same clothes. And the same haircut. And so on and so forth.

Much more interesting.

>>44642724

This literally cannot be salvaged. You've provided nothing. Just took the model for a board of directors at any basic bitch company and applied it to a trans-solar exodus. Good for you, chum.

>>44643087

Happy now?

>>44642671

BTW, this was me.
>>
File: 1.jpg (34KB, 420x586px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34KB, 420x586px
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>Sponsor
The Tau Empire
>Ideology
The Greater Good
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>44643182
>>
>>44642671
>>44642905
>>44643052
>>44643182

Well there we have it! SPACE JEWS IT IS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAZhtT-dUyo
>>
>>44643221
Please no /pol/ backstory
>>
זוהי עכשיו ציוויליזציה על יהודים בחלל. אני במקרה מומחה בנושאים הללו אז גויים יכולים לפנות אלי בשאלות

בתור התחלה דעו שיהודי חלל ישאירו עבודת כפיים לגולם
>>
File: 1443078737964.jpg (15KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1443078737964.jpg
15KB, 239x211px
>>44643289
>>
>>44643289

Then you should've suggested something that wasn't shitty and trite.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>44643319
I like the Jews just not the negro betrayal motivation for the exodus, it's stupid and so lowbrow I'm surprised people with that perspective have Internet access
>>
>>44643191
The point of them fleeing was they were in cold-war state, they were their worlds america but they had the techbase of Russia so to speak.

They were less advanced and because of their morals did not do some of the things the soviets did so they know they must flee to live as they can't win the war.

The government is the same as the old worlds as it is one of the few things they could bring with them explaining such a fair system away.
>>
The Hebrew race has elected to give their best and brightest a second chance at a great civilization. However, due to their penny pinching nature, the colony ship is disturbingly under-prepared, with only enough resources to sustain the 10,000 colonists for a few months. The supercomputer prints out a list of the ships cargo.

>Construction materials: 5000 units
>Food: 30,000 units(one per colonist per month)
>Power: 6000 units in reserve batteries.

The ship then prints out a list of the system's planets...
>>
>>44643373
...The ship’s sensor suite indicates that the system contains a handful of planets, as well as two asteroid belts, a surprisingly dense one between the two innermost planets, and another one on its outer rim.

The first planet is a scarred, rocky dwarf planet about a third of an AU away from the sun. Its surface is constantly bombarded by the sun’s heat and radiation, but its mineral rich surface could contain a plethora of useful materials, not to mention an almost endless supply of solar power.

The second is one AU away from the sun, and is about the size of earth and with a dense carbon dioxide atmosphere that may make terraforming easier. However, sensors indicate patches of highly eradiated areas on its surface. Although this could be extremely dangerous, the radioactive materials could be useful at some point.

The third is a smaller planet 1.5 AU from the sun. It is just smaller than earth, and has three moons orbiting it, leading to tectonic instability. However, the relatively close distance of the moons means that, if need be, they too can also be colonized relatively cheaply. Its atmosphere is very thin, consisting of mostly noble gasses.
>>
>>44643394
...The fourth is a large gas giant with an oxygen rich upper atmosphere that steadily increases in density as one descends through it. It is about 6 AU away from the sun, making solar power generation a difficult task. The planet has a few dozen small moons, as well several mesmerising rings that could be exploited when the colony inevitably runs out of its starting resources. However, strong winds and fierce storm cover this planet’s surface making initial colonization attempts difficult.

The last planet is another gas giant. This one’s surface is much calmer, but contains several poisonous gasses, including heavy metals in an aerosol form. It is 11 AU from the sun, making the closest star nothing more than a distant spark. The planet, however, acts as a gravitational scoop, attracting dozens of mineral rich asteroids from the outer belt. This has given the planet countless small, fracturing moons, as well as a set of rings that extend into space nearly a quarter of an AU.

First to three votes gets picked, Roll to see how successful planet is.
>>
>>44643394
>The third
>>
>>44643357

That doesn't actually make sense though. Think about the progression of hierarchies and system of governance throughout the whole of human history. Democracies today, as dysfunctional and crazy as they can sometimes be, are the product of tens of thousands of years of power trickling downwards to better support the whole populace rather than the person or people at the top.

It stands to reason that when civilization hits a 'reset' button, at least some of this distribution of power will reset as well. Not to the same level as sticks-and-stones Mesopotamians, but at least to some degree.

Like you'd need some kind of factional divide within the settlers at the very least to make it plausible.

>>44643346

You were saying?

Nigger.
>>
>>44643411
>planetfall
>>
>>44643394
>First Planet because resources
stay true to the jew
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>44643413
אוי ווי משה מי לימד אותך להטיס חללית
>>
>>44643394

First planet.

>>44643436

This man knows how to roleplay.
>>
>>44643420
Being able to put words together nicely doesn't mean you're incapable of stupid, deliberately ignorant opinions
>>
>>44643436
dice+1d100
>>
>>44643436
>they too can also be colonized relatively cheaply.
Learn to jew
>>
>>44643455

>he thinks i'm genuinely racist
>like really, genuinely racist
>he's probably visualizing me masturbating on a confederate flag
>while playing duck hunt on an antique nintendo
>except it's modified so that instead of ducks it's niggers chasing watermelons

Or, the more plausible explanation: I'm just trying to ruffle your feathers. And it's working. Deliciously.
>>
>>44643489
I was imagining an eagle and swastika, actually, had no reason to think that you weren't
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>44643394
The first planet.

Also, tectonic activity is good. And if I am not mistaken, moons are prime causes for tectonic plate drift. It generates a stronger magnetic field that prevents solar winds from stripping away atmosphere, which is good for terraforming.
>>
File: golem.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>44643489
זה בסדר יש לי עור של פיל גם ככה, למרות שאולי הכוונה הייתה להעלות את האיכות של הסיפור ולעשות אותה פחות מגוחכת

בנוסף, איפה הגולמים? יהודי משתמש בגולם!
>>
>>44643553
>prevents
Delays
>>
>>44643563

You're a beautiful bastard, goy-lem.

>>44643530

He said nigger so he must be a Nazi! Nazis are bad, everyone hates Nazis!

You're boring, anon. Really, really fucking boring.
>>
>>44643563
dammit pardo
>>
>>44643602
>After the negroid hordes were 'liberated' from the shackles of the white devils, the financiers of their revolution were quickly turned upon.
Yeah, fuck you. That is pretty fuckin white supremacist shit
>>
>>44643191
>Eden Initiative are boring
Just because they're green doesn't make them perfect, you know? They could well be eco-terrorists as much as environmentalists; industrial and commercial interests could clash with environmental regulations; Luddites and regressionists could rub shoulders with green technologists; vital concerns like power, food water, shelter and so on could all be dangerously delayed as people wait for the environment impact assessments...

Then again what do I expect from a guy who proposed space-jews who select leaders by the shekles oy vey 6 gorrilian ded, etc. etc.
>>
>>44643411
>...The fourth is a large gas giant with an oxygen rich upper atmosphere that steadily increases in density as one descends through it. It is about 6 AU away from the sun, making solar power generation a difficult task. The planet has a few dozen small moons, as well several mesmerising rings that could be exploited when the colony inevitably runs out of its starting resources. However, strong winds and fierce storm cover this planet’s surface making initial colonization attempts difficult.

Or this option.
There should be areas of weaker turbulence that would allow for inhabited islands to be suspended afloat. And that choice would save effort on generating a breathable atmosphere as it is largely already there.
>>
>>44643626
i bet you're gonna have a golly gee fun time over at /pol/
>>
>>44643646
I avoid that abortion of a community
>>
>>44643638
>space-jews who select leaders by the shekles
That was indeed dumb. But it can be revised into something different from literal monetary worth, like influence or intellectual contribution to colonization effort.
>>
>>44643638
Well I felt it was pointless to argue over benign opinions but I guess I'll join in now. Yeah they could have been extremist in their eco opinions, but also they were shooting themselves in the foot in terms of economic viability. Things would have been done much slower, and they were denying themselves other forms of efficient resources. If he was looking for a shortcoming, that was it. A suffering economy.
>>
>>44643626

It's some pretty hilarious shit.

You know what's less funny?

Some cuck getting all uppity about it and trying to ruin everyone's good time. Seriously. No one's trying to springboard a white supremacist movement from a civ quest thread on /tg/. Put away your goddamn tinfoil hat and stop pissing on everyone's good time.

I'm trying to have fun. You're the only one here pushing his political beliefs where they don't belong.

>>44643638

My problem with your suggestion wasn't that they were environmentalists. It's that they seemed to have absolutely no downside whatsoever. How are you supposed to tell a compelling story about a group of people who have literally nothing working against them? Where's the conflict? Are they going to eco-terrorize themselves even though they all share the same ideology?

I proposed something silly because I like fun. You made a boring snowflake that nobody wanted, now you're trying to justify its relevance by calling me a racist. You're lame.

>>44643646

Why would I ever go there? Those dumb faggots actually believe the things they're saying.
>>
>>44643702
Not the same guy but the Eco's limit is that they can't exploit resources as effectively and that they won't support playing god/GM crops
>>
>>44643732

That's a cool drawback from a statistic/gameplay perspective but how does it serve the narrative? How can OP create a compelling story around 'we do things slower'?
>>
>>44643702
I proposed the initiative, see >>44643689
Also it was your assumption they had no disadvantages.
>>
>>44643764

You didn't propose any disadvantages initially. Was I supposed to assume that you had some tucked away in your back pocket?

Also, the eco-terrorist thing doesn't really work when there's nobody to terrorize. It's a deep space colony. Presumably industrialists haven't gotten their filthy, money-grubbing mitts on it yet.
>>
>>44643750
To be honest the greens are an arch type for these kinda things. There are the Venu in Planetside, Gaia's Stepdaughters in Sid Meir's Alpha Centauri, similar factions in Beyond Earth, and the Eden Initiative in Anno 2070. There are plenty of things to fill in, for example their willingness to forego their humanity to better fit with the environment.
>>
File: map1.png (62KB, 775x627px) Image search: [Google]
map1.png
62KB, 775x627px
>>44643553
>>44643449
>>44643436

The ship orbits the first planet without a hitch. Scanners are able to find several areas of interest. The polar mountain ranges are found to be rich in the necessary materials to produce more building components, but promises to be difficult to be build in.

The equatorial flatlands, although not nearly as rich in minerals, promises to be much easier to build and expand in. To the north, there is a band of mesas, which will be both easy to build on and plentiful, but would lead to a disaster should something go wrong with the landing. There are several areas of the planet's surface which are too mountainous or cratered to build or land on (brown bits).

First landing zone to two votes gets picked. Don't forget to roll!
>>
>>44643797

If you can pull out five to six examples of the idea being done before in like two minutes maybe it's worth giving something different a try. Don't you think?

What's forcing us to stick to the stereotypes? We can do whatever we want here. There's no reason to be boring.
>>
>>44643797
Isn't this discussion moot by now? The majority cast their vote.
>>
>>44643813
land in the mountain ranges, we need all of the materials
all of them
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>44643813
band of mesas in the North
>>
>>44643781
True, although I wasn't asked, and while I don't care enough to check, I assume others didn't offer them either in a great light. That would require a bit more substantial backstory which would have come if it got chosen, or if someone just asked.

Furthermore, to a degree I felt it wasn't necessary and made the assumption the disadvantage was obvious, for starters because its extreme counterpart was also proposed, with the corporation expedition which would make people put 2 plus 2 together, and because as I said, it's a popular arch-type. Shamelessly stole the name for example

Oh well. Like I said, benign argument.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>44643813
Mesas. We put our trust in pilots!
>>
>>44643842
dice+1d100

i forgot to roll
>>
File: map.png (92KB, 775x627px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
92KB, 775x627px
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44643813

pic related

>>44643830

Salt anons are salty because their tired, trash-tier concepts got D R O P P E D in favor of my futurejews.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>44643813
North. The captain is an experienced Israeli air force pilot. He knows his shit.
>>
>>44643872
correction: i forgot how to roll
>>
>>44643813
What color are mesas on the map, OP?
>>
>>44643830
Indeed it is
>>
>>44643893
Put it in the options field
>>
>>44643924
thanks anon
>>
So, um, considering that all water must have evaporated, are we going to do some comet melting in the near future? Will have to alter its trajectory and crash in a location near the colony then mine for ice.
>>
>>44643702
I wasn't even referring to you as a racist. I literally just got here and ANY option would be better than "Lol futurejews it's funny because they're all greedy and shit."

>>44643828
Just because something's different doesn't make it good, don't forget.
>>
>>44644022
>evaporated
Moisture farms.
>Moisture farm. Requires 250 construction units. Provides 5000 water units per turn. Has a 0.1% per turn to produce a Chosen One
>>
>>44644061

Gotta bump up that Chosen One percentage, get us a new age Moses.

>>44644049

Moot topic of conversation considering what won the vote, but which proposed idea would you have preferred? From a purely objective standpoint, were any of the other ideas anywhere near as fleshed out as the Jew one?

I think people supported it because it had a lot more detail to it than "Lol futurejews". More detail than any other option, frankly.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>44644061
Oh shit. Double meaning in a jewish civ
>>
File: map1.png (63KB, 775x627px) Image search: [Google]
map1.png
63KB, 775x627px
>>44643847
>>44643865

The landing seems to be shaky at first, but the well trained pilot lands the ship without any issue. He lands so well, in fact, that with some refurbishment, the ship may fly again!

The counsel reconvenes as the colonists celebrate their successful arrival. The first order of business is to determine what to begin production of.

>Solar generator (400 units, one week, +1000 power)
>mine(300 units, two weeks, -750 power)
>greenhouse(700 units, two weeks, -600 power, + 1000 food)
>housing complex(700 units, one week, -600 power +100 colonists)
>research facility( 1000 units, one month, -1500 power, gives you SCIENCE!)

First two two votes gets it. Don't forget to roll. New food amount will be calculated at the end of each 4 week(month, go with it, cycle)
>>
>>44644114
I voted because it was future Hebrews, not future Jews, it's a cool interesting culture
>>
File: beaker.jpg (24KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
beaker.jpg
24KB, 800x583px
>>44644136

>future Hebrews
>not future Jews

pic is 4 u
>>
>>44644128

>other
>moisture farm as per >>44644061
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>44644128
>greenhouse(700 units, two weeks, -600 power, + 1000 food)
We need food.. fast.
>>
>>44644155
Hebrews, as in Old Testament civilization. Not Jew, as in /pol/ + bro nazi caricature
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44644061
That is if there is an atmosphere. OP didn't specify.

>>44644128
Does the ship have enough fuel left for lift-off?

What kind of tech was onboard?

What do we name the colony?

I assume anything is better than living on the ship so housing must come first. But it would be much more accomodating with electric power. (How do you even build air-locks without power?) Or can the ship afford some power off its generators in the beginning?

>housing complex(700 units, one week, -600 power +100 colonists)
Does +100 mean that more jews wake up from cryo-sleep?
>>
>>44644264

Jew isn't a racist term, dumbass.
>>
>>44644264
Nah, you voted for the caricature. Otherwise it would have talked about an ancient monarchy following the promise of the one god to the promised land of milk and honey in the stars.
>>
>>44644282
Sorry should have specified more. Yes, the 100 means that 100 Jews wake up from stasis.
>>
>>44644177
we need greenhouse
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>44644128
Build mines. If this planet doesn't have gold we're leaving.
>>
>>44644329
See now, THAT? That I could get behind! A new Kingdom of Jerusalem following their ancient ways in space? That's actually a kind of neat idea!

Muh shekels merchants run off earth by niggers? That is just stupid.

>>44644114
Frankly, if not the Eden Initiative (mostly thanks to Anno), then I'd have probably have to come up with something as honestly, the rest were rather sparse.

Probably the authoritarian remnants of a nation that's been subsumed by their rivals. Unity and authority allowed them to create their arc and populate it, but sabotage by nations that disagreed with their ideology meant that was the LAST act of their government. Honestly, the arc is the last of the loyalists escaping a wave of revolution and revolt.

I'd flesh it out more, but there's no point now.
>>
>>44644128
>mine(300 units, two weeks, -750 power)

>>44644506

What he said, achieve maximum moneys.
>>
>>44644514
>I'd flesh it out more, but there's no point now.

Of course there is.

There's always a point to good ideas.

Literally nothing wrong with a good idea existing for its own sake. Why don't you want to put in the effort?
>>
>>44644530
>achieve maximum moneys.
That depends on the population we can maintain I suppose. What is the benefit of colonists? Are they required to operate the facilities or do they provide something else?
>>
>>44644177
>>44644465
Greenhouse it is! Two weeks later, the construction golems have finished the greeenhouse.

>4300 units
>Food: 30000+ 1000 per month
>Power: 6000- 600 per month

>>44644506
>>44644530
Mine to! why not. The mine is built on fairly stable ground, and has access to a fairly large amount of minerals. +70 construction materials per month, +1000 sheckles

>4000 units
>Food: 30000 + 1000 per month
>Power 6000 -1350 per month
>Sheckles: 1000
>>
>>44644709

They light the menoras and run all of the colony's jewelry stores.

They can wait.
>>
>>44644709
colonists are resources

just like everything else
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44644711
Solar Panels
>>
>>44644711

Are there ayylmaos in the setting?
>>
>>44644746
Yes, but what do they provide? Makes sense that they're needed for the facilities for example.
>>
>>44644711
Two solar panels
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>44644711
So a month has passed right? How much people are awake/what's our food expenditure?

Build solar panels.
>>
>>44644695
Got other shit to do. Honestly, I should be preparing for the Dark Heresy game I run on Tuesdays - I have a prison to map out. At least that'll actually get used.

Peace out.
>>
>>44644711

Defensive structures for the inevitable alien invasion.

Bonus points to OP if he gives the lmaos a German-sounding name.
>>
I gotta run for now, Ill pick this up tonight, probably
>>
>>44644298
I wasn't saying it was, but it's used as one
>>
>>44644514
This is what I was sorta hoping for, I was ok with swapping out the monarchy for a council of 6 that acted like it was a council of 7

Hell, monarchy was gods back up plan anyway. Originally he wanted Moses to rule over the Jews as a priest-lord but Moses was too shy
>>
File: concern.png (14KB, 83x100px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
14KB, 83x100px
>>44645057
>>
Bump or not?
>>
Can someone please explain to me why our /pol civs were so dedicated by TG is so shit at having OP stay for the ages?

And then the mods on /pol deleted the civ threads and possibly banned the OPs for no fucking reason when we were being racist bastards as according to the rules.
>>
>>44650147
Maybe because it's more engaging due to the humor, and pol being more popular so more (you)'s to be had by OP
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.