[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all the (scaled to your level) wights have magic items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (116KB, 540x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 540x460px
>all the (scaled to your level) wights have magic items
>>
File: WE'REFUCKEDDINO.png (176KB, 655x431px) Image search: [Google]
WE'REFUCKEDDINO.png
176KB, 655x431px
>>44638659
>>
>>44638659
That is not at all what I imagined the barrow-wights looked like. That just looks so...silly
>>
>Use almost all points in character creation to get a good magical item
>roll extremely well on the random item table
>get a Ring of greater Invincibility
>dm missreads it as invissibility
>refuse to admit that he is wrong
>gets mad at me
>all major enemies have feats that allow them to detect invissible foes
>mfw i now play as essentially a commoner with a fancy ring

Welp. Atleast i got some good armour as pitty loot after i was forced to burn a fatepoint to survive one of the first encounters
>>
File: comic_lotr143.jpg (143KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
comic_lotr143.jpg
143KB, 600x847px
>>44640985
At least you got something.
>>
>>44640985
I'm kind of new, what is invissibility
>>
>>44638927
Looks kinda like a rat monster from Bone.
>>
>>44641057
I laughed.
>>44638927
I respectfully disagree.
>>44638659
We're evenly matched then. Sounds good. My party will have to use teamwork and ingenuity to win. Fun shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 793x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 793x445px
>>44638659
I posted this thread because I want to put a wight in an abandoned military base alien 3 style. It's a one shot side adventure (players will be using NPCs they're familiar with) so if the items fall into the hands of the PCs it's not a huge problem, although I'd love to make it tactically interesting

What I have so far

>>brooch of shielding
>>cloak of elvenkind
>>slippers of spider climbing

I feel like I need one more thing. What should it be?
>>
>>44641805
Would it pe a problem if the NPCs got killed.
If so, just have your DMPC give them a massively overpowered magical sword that allow them to just straight up win the encounter
>>
>>44642156
It would not be a problem if the NPCs got killed. That's why I'm doing this one shot.

Although the Players like these npcs
>>
>>44641133
It is me starting to drink early on the friday evening
>>
>>44641057
>or
topkek
>>
File: nargh.jpg (79KB, 291x681px) Image search: [Google]
nargh.jpg
79KB, 291x681px
>>44642249
Gotta get prepped for that GM session somehow, senpai
>>
File: thcipstupidratcreatures.jpg (44KB, 290x285px) Image search: [Google]
thcipstupidratcreatures.jpg
44KB, 290x285px
>>44638659
Is that one of the rat creatures from Bone
>>
>>44638659
>it's ok. The DMPC that is stronger than even the strongest wizard shows up and saves you
>>
>>44642631
>frick

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-0pTQs3YY
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 640x1136px
>>44642631
>I give him the ring
>>>you what
>>
>>44642631

I think Tom is a drunk player from a different game entirely who wandered over to the table and nobody could make leave rather than a DMPC.
>>
>>44641805
A mask of disguise self. Let the wight get close to the party
>>
>wow, you guys managed to burn through my notes way quicker than i imagined. I only have onr more encounter planned

>that's ok. We can finish up now and play some boardgames or something for the rest of tge evening

>nah, i got this. I will just make these npcs speak super slowly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.