[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: carrack.jpg (13KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
carrack.jpg
13KB, 336x280px
You are the captain of a Carrack.

A few years ago your ship and a few others was commissioned to do something that as far as you knew nobody had ever tried before sail around the world across the great ocean. While you did not find a route to the New World you did find a few here-to-fore unknown but amiable cultures that made magnificent that had a lot of strange treasures that you bought for a few common steel items and sold at a great profit back home. As this was good business you decided to come back there. However when you arrived at the city where said trade happened you've found it empty save for a few survivors and a lot of corpses. Apparently after you're arrival a plague had spread through the city killing nine out of ten people, with more dying afterwards in riots and starvation. It had also been spreading.
>>
>>44636022
Ouch! I guess an apology to the few survivors would be out of the question. I guess I would have to hightail it out of there...

I definitely wouldn't stick around. Then again, I could go back to my homeland and claim that I had single-handedly cleared out entire villages so that my king could lay claim to them...
>>
>>44636022
>sjw
>'sarcasm'
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>44636022
that made magnificent

Magnificent what

Also oops I will try and help with restoring order I suppose I doubt I can cure the disease.
>>
>>44636200
Oops fucked up my quoting there.
>that made magnificent
>>
>>44636155
Where the fuck did you get social justice from that anon
>>
>>44636127
>go back to my homeland and claim that I had single-handedly cleared out entire villages so that my king could lay claim to them...
I like this idea.
>>
>>44636022
Is there any proof that we caused the plague other than pure coincidence? There really is no way to prove it either way, especially with our current tech level, so I'll tell those savages to not go around blaming strangers for their problems and that I'll take my business elsewhere. If they attack, light them the fuck up with our cannons. Fuck em.
>>
Steal the culture from the fallen and get one of those sweet headdresses.

This is my land, now I am the Native Man now.
>>
>>44636022
what kind of autism do these threads serve, OP?
You keep making them. The style is readily apparent. How does it possibly entertain you?
>>
File: columbus-day-H.jpg (546KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
columbus-day-H.jpg
546KB, 1389x454px
I search for 10 year old girls to make into sex slaves
>>
>>44636419
I don't think I've seen a thread like this before. Am I not looking hard enough?
>>
>>44636240
General stupidity.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.