[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doombreed is Hitler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: temp.jpg (16KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
16KB, 250x379px
It seems reasonable, because Hitler was batshit insane and began the worst slaughter in history. 100M skulls (including 35M Chinese men, killed by Japanese) are totally worth to become Khorne daemon prince.
>>
>>44627533
He was an idiot who didn't know how to use a military.
>>
>>44627609

More or less this. Hitler's ideas of martial honour, which admittedly would have vibed with Khorne, were paper thin.

Had Hitler won his position directly through battle then yeah, maybe, but it was rhetoric that got him there so he's more Tzeench territory.
>>
>>44627533
Crediting Chinese deaths to Hitler is retarded because the Japs began their war before Hitler did.
>>
Yes, but they were too weak to begin war without powerful Eurepean ally.
What historical person is bllodthirsty enough to be Doombreed?
>>
>>44627533
>Hitler was batshit insane
Not really, no.

>began the worst slaughter in history
No matter how much you warp history - you can't drop the blame for WWII entirely on Hitler, whitewashing the rest of NSDAP top, the revanshism in German society, the retardation that was the Versailles system, the jews people who fucked up German economy in 1920s, and the collective idiocy of international diplomacy of all parties involved. Plus WWII would have never happened without WWI, so we can add all those responsible for that one to the list, including inbred monarchs and the concept of Imperialism.

>100M skulls (including 35M Chinese men, killed by Japanese)
Are not his for the taking - they were given to the Throne by those who actually ripped them outta their necks.

I swear, attempts at resolving the most brutal and complicated conflict in human history as "There were these two guys Hitler and Stalin and they killed a lot of people because they were insane" are among those American things that drive me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>44627843
>I swear, attempts at resolving the most brutal and complicated conflict in human history as "There were these two guys Hitler and Stalin and they killed a lot of people because they were insane" are among those American things that drive me up the fucking wall.

American here. Who's this "Stallin"? Did you misspell Stallone?
>>
>>44627533
you can't seriously believe that the holocaust was the worst slaughter in history
>>
>>44627533
>the beast ( Stalin) begins his shenanigans
>rest of the world lines up to slurp stalincawk
>1man resists. Hitler.
>rest of planet then attacks Hitler
>Stalin kills a couple hundred million
>US and Britfags ignore this and scream about dead Jews
>mfw a few dead Jews is worse than 100 million killed
>>
File: 1406023020821.png (93KB, 203x345px) Image search: [Google]
1406023020821.png
93KB, 203x345px
>>44628054
>mfw a few dead Jews is worse than 100 million killed

>mfw when goy implies otherwise
>>
>>44628054
This post should be banned. Its wrong, despicable, vile, anne frankly, belongs elsewhere.
>>
>>44627533
The second sino-japanese war and ww2 are seperate wars. So we're down to 65M.
And he did not even kill them himself.
He did not even go at like "KILL THEM ALL MY MINIONS!"

Khorne is not overly impressed.
The souls of the guys dropping the nukes are with Khorne now tho.
>>
>>44627843
>Americans
>blaming it all on Hitler
Nigga pls. We have museums that all but thank Hitler for winning the war for us due to his incompetent meddling.

And it's kinda ironic and hella hypocritical how you take a whole wall of text to bitch about generalizing blame and strawmanning only to sum it up with "and it's all America's fault!"
>>
>>44627533
>because Hitler was batshit insane
He wasn't

>and began the worst slaughter in history
He didn't

>including 35M Chinese men, killed by Japanese
Since when was Hitler responsible for the actions of the Japanese?

For fucks sake, pick up a book.

>>44628054
>1man resists. Hitler.
And you can go fuck yourself too. In 1920 small Poland, with only a handful of foreign volunteers (including Charles de Gaulle) as support, resisted the Soviet Union. Two decades later, the Germans fucking sold them out to the Russians.

If Hitler really was interested in stopping the Soviet Union rather than his own lebensraum ambitions, he would've never attacked Poland in the first place. If anything, he'd give them support.
>B-but muh Danzig mufugga hitler dindu nuffin he a good goy
>>
>>44628821
>In 1920 small Poland, with only a handful of foreign volunteers (including Charles de Gaulle) as support, resisted the Soviet Union
>Two decades later, the Germans fucking sold them out to the Russians
But both those times Union took back the land that was NOT given to poles by Versailles treaties. And the second time happened right after Poland snitched off Zaolzie Czechoslovakia while Germans were chopping it down.

For reals, Piłsudski was a mini-Hitler, only with no balls or actual warmachine of a nation to back up his "Muh 1772 borders" ambitions.
>>
As though Doombreed isn't >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
>>
oh my god none of you know shit about history. isn't /tg/ supposed to be the board full of fucking nerds?

hitler wasn't an idiot
he was kinda crazy but not more than usual
his 'meddling' didn't lose the war, the volkenreich rhetoric did
the IJA killed way more innocent people
killing noncombatants isn't a fucking score system
none of you have done any actual research into these topics beyond what you read on cracked.com
you're all retarded
>>
>>44628294
Go to hell you social justice w- OOOOOHHHH, i see what you did there.
>>
File: Smug0022.jpg (4MB, 8176x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Smug0022.jpg
4MB, 8176x10000px
>>44627533
>only 100m skulls
>>
File: 1441438489013.jpg (438KB, 935x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1441438489013.jpg
438KB, 935x1323px
>>44627533
>It seems reasonable
Its really not.
>>
>>44628821
The poles pretty much pissed off all their neighbours.
>gib Danzig
>gib westpreußen
>Oh your old capital, litauen? Nah I'll keep it.
>Supporting Ukrainians? Why should we?

>Two decades later, the Germans fucking sold them out to the Russians.
Kek, the french and english sold them out.
Without their support a diplomatic solition with Germany would've been possible. But with France and GB at it's side, Poland declined everything.
>>
>>44628821
Its Poland. Who cares?
>>
>>44630772
No shit. Only had like 500 people, and they were all Jews and Gypsies.
Fuck Poland.
>>
File: poland.gif (28KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
poland.gif
28KB, 400x502px
>>44630772
George W. Bush?
>>
>>44630799
As a Belorussian, I agree.

Fuck Poland, fuck pan kurva.
>>
>>44630832
>Belarus
They let you have internet there?
>>
>>44630861
No, it's just that I'm currently visiting Poland. Your macierz, specifically. I'm fucking her mouth as I type this.
>>
>>44627533
That's not how Khorne works, OP.
What matters are deaths in combat, not total death toll.
>>
>> He did not even go at like "KILL THEM ALL MY MINIONS!"
Well, he did. He wanted Germans to kill Jews, Gypsies, majority of Slavs (and enslave the rest), dominating the others. And would Germans fail that, kill them too.
Also crazy uneducated painter theoretized on proportions of skulls, so maybe he was the brainless incarnation of Khorne wishing to obtain "racially impure skulls" at least?
>>
>>44627731
But that's nonsense since they'd been beating on China for ages and their entire foreign policy was designed around conquering it. Germany could have exploded into the sun and nothing would have changed about the Japanese plans except the degree to which they were successful.
>>
I want /pol/ to fuck off.
>>
Hitler was a good man. I now understand this.

>>44634443
No one gives a fuck what you want you effeminate man child.
>>
File: sadbold.png (175KB, 1041x287px) Image search: [Google]
sadbold.png
175KB, 1041x287px
>>44634614
>>
File: salamakek.jpg (54KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
salamakek.jpg
54KB, 380x500px
>>44628054
>>
File: horror.gif (2MB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
horror.gif
2MB, 329x319px
>>44630293
this ends exactly how I think it does doesn't it
>>
File: mascotshorror.gif (191KB, 420x208px) Image search: [Google]
mascotshorror.gif
191KB, 420x208px
>>44630293
>shadbase.com
>>
>>44630810
That's cause he's a meat puppet, tugged with Jew strings
>>
The jews wanted to poison Germany after WWII. After that, there was the Lavon Affair. Now what?
>>
>>44627843
Fuck you buddy, WW II is mostly Hitler's fault.
>broke almost every treaty
>invaded Poland even though Britain and France were threatening him
>apart from a few areas where Germans lived, he had no reason to invade all of Europe
>>
Looks like you got them running scared.
>>
Doombreed is canonically Ghengis Khan. I didn't think this was up for debate. If its not outright stated its so heavily implied as to be text over subtext.
>>
>>44639556
Yes.

Doesn't make a whole load of sense if you read an actual book on Genghis Khan rather than just holding the pop-culture "raging barbarian warlord" image, but there is lots of stuff that doesn't make sense in 40k.

(That said, you should totally go read a book about Genghis Khan. Fascinating motherfucker.)
>>
>>44627533
>khorne wants the blood to flow
>Most deaths that can be directly creddited to adolf were in concentration camps
>gassing does not cause bleeding
>>
>>44627533
Stalin killed more than Hitler
>>
>>44628294
Take your puns back with you to reddit.
>>
>>44639329
>broke almost every treaty
He was not NEARLY the only one to do so. Versailles system was doomed from the start.
>invaded Poland even though Britain and France were threatening him
It was not as simple as that.
>apart from a few areas where Germans lived, he had no reason to invade all of Europe
"Third Reich for a Thousand Years" was idea not exclusive to his mind.

>>44639695
Obligatory fuckyou.
>>
Attila or genghis u bumholes
>>
>>44639824
>others did it too
Not an excuse to do the shit he did
>>
>>44639883
This guy knows his stuff
>>
>>44639653
Did he ever repay the Chinese soldier who didn't blow his cover?
>>
>>44640447
No ones saying it did cock sucker, just that you can't boil history down into a drama of personalities with villains and heroes, Hitler's reign was not a product of his own insanity, it was a product of the German zeitgeist after ww1 and the November revolution.
>>
Hitler was a manlet bitch boiiio
>>
>>44627843
The only problem versailles was is that it was longer than 5 words "All germans will be executed".

Germans are subhumans that WILL destroy europe and everything around them at any chance they're given.
>>
>>44642452
>racism against germans
Why? They're white.
>>
>>44642577
So are Russians yet they are retarded.
>>
>>44642577
racism against germanic peoples is gonna end up including just about every god damn white group of people in europe and North America and hence is fucking retarded, unless your not white in which case carry on my good man.
>>
>>44642452
>The only problem versailles was is that it was longer than 5 words "All germans will be executed".
Possibly.

I mean yeah, it COULD have been more viable if WWI victors set off to actually unmake he German nation (although that route could alternatively backfire in a much worse way) instead of "We're not really crippling Germany, but also not really leaving it alone. We're just making it REALLY REALLY PISSED"
>>
Doombreed is clearly Genghis khan
>>
Doombreed is Osama bin Laden
>>
>>44627843
> le Jews

CLASSIC AND ORIGINAL
>>
>>44642452
But we need someone to hold the euro zone together and Britain isn't dumb enough.
>>
Why not Pol Pot? Didn't he literally keep the skulls of his victims?
>>
>>44642762
Are you agreeing with me or not? Your post makes no sense in relation to mine.
>>
>>44630920
That word doesn't mean what you think it means so be my guest.
>>
File: 1385433791941.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1385433791941.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>44642452
The merks is working on it anon give her time
>>
>>44642452
I'm sure your ethnic group is oh so noble. Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.