[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Doom is about first contact of mankind with Chaos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: doom.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
What if Doom is about first contact of mankind with Chaos?
>>
>>44626597
Seems more like chaos's first contact with chaos.
>>
>>44626597
It wasn't?
>>
no doom is about the nitzschean abyss
by the end, you will realize that the demon is you
>>
>what if x was in 40k

You guys are basically the bronies of /tg/.
>>
>>44626597
Then we wouldn't need an emperor or space marines or any of that shit, because Doomguy would simply murder all the chaos.
>>
File: event-horizon.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
event-horizon.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>44626758
>And the John was a zombie.

I figured that Event Horizon was the story of man's first direct contact with Chaos.
>>
>>44626789
warhammer containment board when?
>>
>>44626962
> implying this isn't it
>>
>>44626983
we need a warhammer specific board
the amount of warhammer threads constantly brimming with replies are pushing other threads back, not everyone in /tg/ enjoys warhammer, and other than probably dnd there's not nearly enough threads from any other game that does this

and they're always vague questions that you don't get unless you have at least basic knowledge of warhammer
for fuck's sake there was one a while ago that i think is still up asking if the sisters of battle can get married and pregnant, how autistic can a group even get?

there's always vague shit like this thread in addition to the 5 or 6 warhammer centric generals up all the time
>>
>>44627033
Neufaggen raus
>>
>>44627033
/tg/ was created by m00t back in the day due to overzealous warhammer fans countering furry friday spam on /b/. The entire board exists because of the 40k shitposters you newfag.
>>
>>44626597
Stupid martians fucking with science they don't understand leading to legions of daemons killing everyone.
>>
>>44627107
>hurr hburr newfag
new sub-boards spawning out of high traffic from a single group have spawned in the past, i don't care about how /tg/ was born, all i know is that it's /tg/ and not /wh/ - why do you think /vr/, /vp/ or /mlp/ showed up in the first place? Overflow of people discussing retro videogames, pokemon and ponies in their original boards, regardless of the initial intention of the board they were kicked out of

appealing for a warhammer-only board when /tg/ in itself started out as a containment board because it's pushing discussion from anything not-warhammer back for things like "dude heresy LMAO" isn't completely out of this world
>>
>>44627147
if you don't like warhammer threads why don't you make another thread with an interesting idea instead of being anal pained in someone else's.
>>
>>44626947
i like to think Event Horizon was mankind first contact with the warp, and Doom was it's first contact with Daemons.
>>
>>44627206
because threads like this should be posts in the warhammer general and not stand-alone threads

how much discussion can you even get from this thread?
>>
>>44627235
If you don't like warhammer there are filters that will auto hide threads with key words, that's what I do with quest threads.
>>
>>44627235
more than you would get from the usual "stat me!" threads, or the "which DnD/Star wars race makes the best waifus
>>
File: 1452094725909.jpg (259KB, 939x590px) Image search: [Google]
1452094725909.jpg
259KB, 939x590px
>>44626597
But chaos priests are everywhere already, anon.
>>
>>44627269
I can do that easily, good thinking

still, my issue isn't them existing in the first place, they can discuss anything they like, my issue is that there's so many warhammer threads with shit that could be a post in one of the generals that it ends up clogging the board to the point that slower threads that have actual discussion end up disappearing in less than an hour

not that >>44627275 is any better, though
>>
>>44627033
>>44627147
We've had this same thing with quests and if we got them then DnD/PF would be the next target for containment. Non of these things need containment boards.
>>
>>44626758
Except Doomguy is a friendly guy who never gets corrupted and is sacking hell to avenge the death of his pet bunny.
>>
>>44627300
Maybe instead of posting replies and Bumping this thread, drawing more attention to it

You could go find these other great threads you're so upset about and reply to them
>>
>>44627418
the demons did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.