[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Orks feel sadness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: MakariGrave.jpg (53KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
MakariGrave.jpg
53KB, 568x568px
Can Orks feel sadness?
>>
Definitely maybe.
>>
They perpetually experience the existential dread of not having enuff' dakka
>>
>>44626102
There was a story, I think in one of the chapter approveds, that said that orks didn't feel sad when their friends died, but they did get lonely. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>44628588
Orks have friends?
>>
>>44628824
Crumpin' buddies.
>>
>>44628824
Well no but you see its like chics.
They dont actually have the mental power for it but they feel better in packs.
>>
>you will never go to Armageddon
>you will never fight in the Big Scrap
>>
They might just be the saddest of the races. The screams and threats serving as distractions from their existential crisis, with the motions of firing their guns a sort of soothing solace. But when all is said and done, it is still the future, and it is still dark.
>>
>>44629135
It has been explicitly stated that the opposite is true since their brains work different from every other race's
>>
>>44626102
Only in the way a child might.
They understand, for a given value, that something/someone they enjoyed is no longer around for them to enjoy until they find a new thing to distract themselves with. It's an entirely selfish, toddlerized way to view the universe, but what more could be expected from the limited thinking of imperfect xenos filth?
>>
>>44626102
probobly not, they just get down for a second and than look for something to stomp
>>44628824
if we considere DoW 2 cannon than it would seem so, capitan and mister screwbrain (i think that was his name) acted like freinds
>>
>>44626102
They will try not to show it, to the point of self delusion, but deep down they care.

The name was gobbla
>>
Grog and Zunk were the best of friends. They bought a warbuggy with a pool of their teef and shot at humies and got in lots of fights. Sometimes they fought each other, but it was always for a laugh, and otherwise they were inseparable.

But one day, a pansy git shot Zunk up. Now Grog had to drive his warbuggy all alone. Grog still trying to have fun krumpin' and fighting, but it's just not the same without Zunk, and all the other Orks don't stick around like Zunk did.
>>
In War Hammer Fantasy it is true that at least goblins can feel sadness and grief. During the end times Snarsnick felt it when Gobbla was killed.

Also, Orcs and Goblins did pretty fucking good during the end times. Throwing back a chaos invasion and having Gork and Mork kick the shit out of the chaos gods was pretty good.
>>
>>44629223
Mista Nailbrains
>>
>>44629379
Too bad they didn't stop the Chaos gods from destroying the Warhammer world. That would have been fun, having the Orks end up on top.
>>
>>44629648
Orcs save the day? Gork and Mork canonically can fight on an equal playing field with the chaos gods, and Grimgore is one of the most powerful fighters to ever live.
>>
>>44629648
>having the Orks end up on top.
You can always choose to stick with storm of chaos, grimgor's headbutt to the everchosen in there was so powerful it echoed even in the end times.
>>
Kind of want to see more sad ork now. After a big fight and punch up, when orks should be happy but one is just holding the helmet of his friend. Staring at it.
>>
>>44628983
Truly if it were women who were physically larger our society would look more like the Orks.

"Dat bitch said mi ass looks fat... I'll rip her fucking eyes out"
>>
File: 1446506377038.jpg (1002KB, 1181x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1446506377038.jpg
1002KB, 1181x1653px
>>
>>44627766
>existential angst
>orks
Mate, they know the reason that they exist for. It is WAAAGH, the only existential angst they have is not having a WAAAGH at all, which is swept away by them just fighting each other in WAAAGHs.
>>
>>44629135
No, that's Khornates you're thinking of.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.