[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood Bowl General -- We're Coaches Not Generals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 33

File: 13.jpg (135KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
135KB, 504x720px
last thread >>44560956

http://www.thenaf.net/
https://fumbbl.com/
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm

A more colourful version of the latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group, currently in THE PLAYOFFS, WHO WILL WIN THE ESTEEMED GOLD PLATED NECKBEARD?
Made with actual neckbeard hair from Mauled!
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view
Announcement and RULES:
http://pastebin.com/9St1yYU7

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

NAF News About GW's Reprint of Blood Bowl
http://www.thenaf.net/2016/01/new-blood-bowl-miniatures-first-look/
(just pretty resin it looks like so far, here's hoping plastics)

Your waifu is op edition
>>
Bump for killing all elves.
>>
>>44623490
Bump for block+tackle pieces
>>
When do you guys take wrestle over block?

Like on what pieces specifically?
>>
>>44623519
I would get it on higher movement ball hunters to counter block, or on a lineman that you want to act as a roadblock. Every team wants block on their dudes, but 1-3 linemen with wrestle (depending on the team) can really fuck over a guard heavy opponent.
>>
>>44623544
I see what you're saying, so on slower teams maybe don't bother?

Since if you're slow you might not be able to stack to many TZs on possible ball scatters, so you might want your ball hunter standing?

Or is it worth it to down pesky things like skinks and gutter runners?
>>
Anyone have the models for the tabletop rerelease GW previewed?
>>
>>44624801
If you're slow that means you're already bashy, so you'll have more use out of block anyways.
>>
>>44624889
it's in the op, well the orc is, gimme a minute
>>
>>44624801
If you are making a designated Ball Hunter you want them to have: Wrestle, Tackle, Strip Ball. These three skills will mean you take the ball away and down the guy on everything but a 1.
>>
File: newbowl.png (141KB, 425x229px) Image search: [Google]
newbowl.png
141KB, 425x229px
>>44625046
>>
>>44625350
That Orc looks like a Warcraft Orc rather than a GW one.
>>
What's the buy order for nurgle? Assuming a 1 beast, 4 warriors, 1 pest, 5 rotters, and 2 rerolls start do you go for the pests first or the reroll? What TV works best for each buy and what TV do you start getting to 12-13 dudes?

I figure the beast will be guard stand firm. The Warriors will all be block, guard, mb, claw unless they roll +st. The pests I would figure one mb>claw>po>block>tackle one tackle>block>mb>po>claw one wrestle tackle then idk, one block, sure hands, then idk I guess guard or tackle?
>>
>>44625294
you don't really need tackle and strip ball, seems redundant
>>
>>44625716
I disagree, looks very similar to orc boys and ork boyz imo
>>
File: neworc2016.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
neworc2016.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>44625716
>>
Couple questions from a shit coach
I have a dark elf blitzer with a skillup, and i rolled a 10, all he has is block right now, i'm torn between dodge or the +1 MA
Also, i have 110k in the bank, and i can either replace a dead lineman with a witch or assassin, or grab another reroll. the league i'm in has a pretty good amount of lower AV and a few stunties, so i'm considering an assassin but i dont really know.
send help pls
>>
>>44626623
How many RRs you rocking?
What other skill ups do you have?

Dodge is usually better on a blitzer because you don't want to be knocked down, but the +ma is godlike on them.

It comes down to preference, the +ma is "yolo" but if he gets another level up he'll be awesome
>>
>>44626710
2 RRs, Runner has 2 skill ups, he has blodge now, another blitzer has blodge as well
>>
>>44626756
I would get the +ma and an extra RR. The safer option is the second blodge blitzer and the RR.
>>
>>44626756
dodge if you're worried about survival
+ma if you want raw power
>>
So hey, when using a Blitzer with Frenzy on someone nearing the side of the pitch, do you usually go for Move then Shove them outside to KO them or do you just play it safe and have them immediately downed?
>>
>>44626954
depends on how ballsy you are, some people believe it's bad luck to spurn nuffle's gifts of knockdowns
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

Interception!
>>
>>44626756
>>44626623
I have a human blitzer with 2+ma, and I can't tell you how often the extra movement comes in handy. He is so good at getting to spots no one else can to score or get the ball loose.
>>
>>44627706
fucking kroxigor always gets it
>>
>you should really fire a big guy who does't have block by 16 spp
>muh bloat
blah blah blah

Let's say I am in a league where I don't have the option of replacing and training my ogre at this point in time. He has guard and stand firm and is 1 SPP away from a third skill, what do I give him on singles?
>>
>>44628258

Grab.
>>
>>44628258
break tackle for maneuverability or grab for setting up gang fouls.
>>
30th for foulable skink thighs
>>
File: foulable man thighs.png (437KB, 998x474px) Image search: [Google]
foulable man thighs.png
437KB, 998x474px
>>44630005
>>
>>44623519
Usually on guys that don't already have block.

Wrestle is more useful on your turn, since it allows you to bring down opponents with block (combine with Tackle and you've got a perfect counter to a Blodge player). It's slightly less useful on the other guy's turn because a both down will still cause you to lose TZs, but it will stop a blitz cold (unlike Block, where the opponent can still dodge away with remaining movement after a Blitz, Wrestle brings you both down).

It's always useful, even for slow teams, but the key is not to go overboard with it. Have a couple of linemen with it and just pay attention to their positioning; always keep them in the way of opponents with Block and you'll make life more annoying for the opponent.

On faster teams Wrestle also makes a good skill to put on a dedicated ball-hunter, especially if the player can also get Jump Up, which comboes very nicely with it. Keep in mind using it though can open you up to fouling attempts, so take care with it.
>>
>>44630884
Take wrestle/fend on every player then play vs dorfs and laugh at them
>>
>>44630972
>Bretonnia, the team

Seriously, Wrestle on all the serfs is fucking hilarious.
>>
If BB:TM homebrewer is here, I forgot to clarify something important about the Foul skill for your playtesting.

The discard is random. So the opposing manager has to discard a card from their hand at random, then draw a card to replace it.
>>
>>44630972
Tfw fend hardcounters frenzy
>>
I was trying to decide if I should take diving catch or side step as my second skill for my blodge catcher. I took side step and top kek

>every time someone blocks him he is standing and instantly in a better position
>for some reason idiot sets up a sideline cage with his ball carrier who only has sure hands with my catcher inside the cage
>surf him on a 2 dice against
>other guy throws 5 different blocks to try to knock down my catcher, ends up just pushing him closer to the ball so I can recover it first
>>
>>44631241
Ahoy.

That's not the way it's written in Foul Play:
"Each time a manager uses fouling, he chooses one opposing
manager who has at least one player present at that matchup
and randomly picks one card from that manager’s hand. The
fouling manager discreetly looks at this card without revealing
it to the other managers. Then, he either returns it to the
owner’s hand or places it in the discard pile. If he places it in
the discard pile, the opposing manager draws one card from
his deck."

Was there errata?
>>
>>44632331
Diving catch + NOS is pretty great
>>
>>44632741

Oh, no, but it's pretty much the same effect. I didn't want him assuming the discarded card was the victim's choice because that basically just turns it into a forced Sprint.
>>
>>44632772
There were a few plays in my last game where that would have been very helpful. I managed to human bullshit my way out of it though
>>
Need names for my Darkelf team 'Memelords'
Feelselfman
Epic elf guy
etc
>>
>>44633159
candy cane ho
>>
>>44633159
So far: Behind 7 Pixies, Feels Bad Elf, Elf Captive Wat Do (Slave was banned), and Epic Fail Elf
>>
>>44633159
Hitelfler did nothing wrong
double niggler
>>
>>44633159
stupid sexy witch elves
>>
Why are lizardmen so OP?
>>
>>44633838
They are ogres with 6 MA and their snotlings have 8 MA + 2 ST + 3 AG
>>
>>44633919
Also no negatrait and super cheap
>>
>>44633159
Elf Captive Wat Do, Epic Fail Elf, Feels Bad Elf, Behind 7 Pixies, Kill YoursELF, Zoelf Quinn, Rage Elf, Do You Elven Lift, Brazzelves, Elfroll
final names
>>
File: 23e2561cdcf9eece79744e7fd3d1050d.png (916KB, 1085x447px) Image search: [Google]
23e2561cdcf9eece79744e7fd3d1050d.png
916KB, 1085x447px
>>44634088
That was fast
>>
At what point does become a good idea to have spare players? I have 1460 TV human team in BB2 with 12 players and thinking of sacking one with zero spp or a level 3 lineman with who didnt roll doubles.
>>
>>44634550
when you lose games because you don't have enough players
>>
>>44634550
Also is it a good idea to have frenzy human blitzer for surfing?
>>
>>44634607
BD Block or Success would knock them down or cancel frenzy. Juggernaut turns it into a push.
>>
File: South City Scum.png (467KB, 1011x378px) Image search: [Google]
South City Scum.png
467KB, 1011x378px
>>44634550
I think it is common for AV8 teams to carry 13, especially if you have a dirty player.
>>
>>44634646
Oh my god all that bloat my eyes
>>
>>44634656
Which players are bloat? The ogre and the wrestle tackle lineman?
>>
>>44634656
Also I've won my last 6 games with that team.
>>
>>44634674
Ogre is bloat, But if hes soaking blocks well you may want to keep him. Wrestle Tackle could be bloat, depends on if you feel hes providing value to you.
i would cut a lineman (0/6) for sure.
>>
How would you make mercenaries worth buying?
>>
>>44634724
Ogre is 1 point from skilling and at 1770 tv I am in chaos country so it should take care of itself. wrestle tackle guy just picked up wrestle, but I mainly kept him because he was my first player to get tackle and as such is was responsible (along with some well timed fouling) for removing 6 or 7 war dancers from play so I kind of have a soft spot. Also I figure that will sort it self out because he tends to end up standing next to the ogre when I kick off.
>>
>>44634821
How many reroll/etc?
1800 is a lot of tv for what you have
>>
>>44634937
3 rerolls, 1 apo, 8 fan factor, no AC or CLs
>>
>>44634985
8 Fan factor will do it
>>
>>44634937
I think it is also good to point out, a lot of coaches who aren't shit at this game keep their TV closer to 1500 where as most of the teams I am playing are either claw pomb or massive bloat.
>>
>>44635136
Yea, there is nothing I can do about that other than to lose games.
>>
>>44635136
some people just don't know how to play dark elfs
>>
>>44635136
cancer meme names begets cancer rolls, enjoy your losses friendo
>>
Anyone know how long comixininos usually takes to ship? anxious to get my shit.
i'm in canada
>>
>>44636043
years
>>
>>44636130
excellent
just like corvus belli, always late
lazy fucking hondurans
>>
if you have break tackle and dodge on a 4 st 4ag catcher can you reroll two seperate dodges once with dodge and once with break tackle?
>>
>Same guy rolls 1s on a GFi 8 times in the first half
83%
>>
>>44636348
>Start second half
> 1 1 again
this guy
>>
4 Ag has taught me that 3ag missing the ball is as common as 4ag missvng the ball.
>>
1s rolled in 8 Turns: 3 Pickups 3 Passes 2 Catches
And a bunch of blocks, More than i can count.
>>
>>44636497
wow you are so special, no one here had an unlucky game. thank you for sharing
>>
>>44636497
the last game i played, i rolled a total of 4 pows, including dodgepows and block pows
and then i didnt break armour 8 once
on top of every time i need a GFI i rolled a one
stop being a faggot, everyone has bad luck now and again
>>
4 and 20 saurus came down from Xlanquotec!
>>
>>44634550
This is something that a lot of coaches argue about; though most coaches definitely say you probably shouldn't go beyond 13 players - that leaves you enough room for mercs and/or Star Players, and if you really need more than 2 subs you should start looking for ways to minimize injuries and/or send-offs.

In perpetual play you can do whatever - 13 is generally helpful for teams with cheap linemen (ex. humans) due to the abundance of Claw teams. For Undead teams, the extra players are not for injury insurance but instead allow you to foul more aggressively. Elf teams usually like a 12th guy at their peak, but often in practice don't have one due to having to run with journeymen from attrition.

In a league it's more important to consider your nearest and likeliest opponents. Taking an extra linemen before your next game might cause you to lose or possibly even give away enough cash to swing a Wizard one way or another, depending on the current TV balance. A Wiz isn't a complete game-stopper but you should really consider whether the extra man will be really necessary, whether you can induce a mercenary instead, and also think about the length of the season.

Secondly, aside from the tactical tradeoff of having an extra man for more TV, a bench in a league also a strategic investment - you are getting a head start on training a replacement for when one of your stars inevitably gets injured. In general skilled players are usually a lot more efficient than trying to buy their equivalent in inducements (even at the very best a Wizard is just a free block, albeit a very reliable one).
>>
>>44636202
Anyone?
>>
>>44636699
wut?
>>
File: bad anime protags.jpg (250KB, 1235x471px) Image search: [Google]
bad anime protags.jpg
250KB, 1235x471px
Rate my team
Yellow died last game
>>
>>44636699
And when the match was over the elf team was a wreck!
>>
>Setup a perfect 3td in 6 turns
>Goin for 4 in 8
>Rolls a 1 to pickup the ball
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>44637141
>Naruto
>has dodge

>Light
>has leader and sure hands

You had fun with this shit didn't you
>>
>Only roll 3 armor breaks all game
>All 3 were deaths
>>
>Accidenaly click skull instead of Pow on a 3 die block
>Concede out of sheer shame
>>
>>44637407
I did, not sure what to get Inyuasha if he he gets doubles. Otherwise he's going to be my frenzy, strip ball guy.
>>
>>44628258
Grab can be good for postioning
>>
So I'm doing a BB2 WE team for a friends only league.

I'm looking at where to take the team, and I was curious: Do Diving Catch and Hail Mary Pass interact, and if so, how hilarious is it?
>>
In 18 minutes the final match of this round of the playoffs begins.

One Night Rack vs. 16 Shades of Green.

Spectator link will be posted upon the start of match
>>
>>44640144
We're off

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=807738
>>
>>44637022
I am pretty sure break tackle is not a reroll,but a modifier like diving tackle (eventhough they work differently)so i guess so
>>
>>44636202

You can never re-roll a roll more than once. Break tackle doesn't use a separate roll, it just modifies the original dodge.
>>
>>44640329
So it would be exactly the same until you get 5 str?
>>
>>44640339

Yes, Break Tackle on a STR 4 AGI 4 player doesn't do anything.
>>
>>44640265
Directly from Tooby, coach of One Night Rack after their 1-0 victory over 16 Shades: "My right armpit is still sweaty" In the next few hours the next game will begin.

Tune into Cabalvision for One Night Rack v Quickslithers. Who will win? Who will survive? Find out later today.
>>
>>44640745
Nuffle will bless anyone who fouls Pounder
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=807777

The first semi final match: Quickslithers v One Night Rack begins now!
>>
>>44641352
After this match, the 2nd semifinal might come up as a rematch between the Ashenvale Leaves and the Animeted Clothing.

Stay tuned!
>>
Someone explain vanity pass
>>
>>44641835
You try to level up your wight but then it's very sunny and generally fuck you.
>>
>>44641862
So its just going for the Spp?
>>
>>44641865
Yeah, if you feel you're not going to score and you have a player with 5 SPP (which you are going to have because useless shits love getting MVPs) you might as well go for it and get a level out of it.
>>
>>44641554
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=807798
IT BEGINS
>>
Jesus Christ are we going to blow through the semi-finals and finals in one day?

I'm going to end up missing it all!
>>
>>44641975

We won't be playing the finals today.
>>
I've figured out that one of the biggest reasons that I'm bad at this game is that I keep forgetting to do simple things until I click "end turn".

Once I click end turn, I become a bloodbowl god of analysis and tactics wherein I immediately realize all the shit I didn't do/didn't do in the right order, etc.

More seriously though, is there a way I can edit teams/create a team with whatever makeup/skills I want? I keep trying to play campaign and level teams up but, eh...I suck badly and don't understand the skills so I've only won one game in around 20 and my players keep getting killed before I can level them up, so I'd like a chance to mess around with skills to see what they do (other than slaughter me mercilessly).
>>
>>44642264
Fumbbl has that capability, And you can cheatengine your AV to 12 in BB2 to lessen armor breaks (And lower enemy team AV to speed up SPP Gain) But no i dont think you can sandbox
>>
>>44642275
>But no i dont think you can sandbox
Cool, thanks. Glad to know I wasn't being retarded and just not realizing how to.
>>
Ashenvale: 100% Skill
>>
This is why Wood Elves can't be allowed to live.
>>
>>44627706
>Welves V Lizards finals
DLC OP.
>>
And the semi-finals are done! The final match of the first /tg/ FUMBBL League will be

Quickslithers vs Ashenvale Leaves

Since both coaches agreed to play on sunday, we would like to ask the thread about their prefered time when the clash for the first league victory should begin to ensure you can watch the game. You can fill out this strawpoll to vote:

http://strawpoll.me/6480930
(multiple choices allowed, all times stated are server time as shown. We won't begin after 22:00, and we'd prefer to play at 22:00 as of now.)

Hope to see you on sunday for the grand finals! Don't miss it!
>>
>>44642608
Moneys on Lizards, No way ashenvale can pull yet another BS game
>>
>>44642614

But they're elves anon, they're always BS.
>>
>>44642634
Faith in Skink BS
>>
>>44642634
I think the turning point was that one match when a welf coach tried to outbash them and gave them like 3 block sauri in one match
>>
>>44643055

That was delves.
>>
>>44643075
Maybe, i was reasonably sure but then again, that was some time ago
>>
>>44643095

The sauruses have generally got more SPP from TDs than from casualties either way.
>>
So after playing BB solo for a while, I've figured out why people think that the dice are unfair: it's the skills.

You start off with no skills that aren't racial skills. You've got to level up players, so you have fuckall when it comes to the various bonuses/skill counters that the computer teams you're playing against have. Add in the turn timer and you can't really read over those blocks of text that explain how the different skills work/puzzle out where the numbers are coming from in the logs (if you even pay attention to them), and it feels like you're getting fucked by the dice, when you're really not. It's just the players on the other side have shit that mitigates a lot of those rolls that fuck you. With enough patience, you can either get enough players leveled up (the mechanics of which aren't super clear in the game) or eventually afford to buy better players, but by that point, people have already thrown their hands up in disgust and walked away.
>>
>>44645105
Ones > skills
>>
I expect a scoring fest from the finals on Sunday, no more of this one sided bullshit.
>>
>>44646213

I'll do my best.
>>
>1-1 in H2T8, oppennent on the play
>have set up a screen in front of his 2 players who could score
>he breaks a small hole were he need a 5+ dodge and another dodge with a AG3 player without dodge or rerolls
>6 and 5, rushes to my endzone
>makes a long pass with a AG3 player with no skills, need 5+ and a following catch throw
>6, and catches it, TD
>impressive.jpg

now I feel the salt. I understand how people feel now.
>>
man cknoor is treating this welf team like a muslim treats a german girl
>>
File: Da Black Gobbo.png (18KB, 92x89px) Image search: [Google]
Da Black Gobbo.png
18KB, 92x89px
>>44623012
>finally play tabletop with my friend after ages
>humans vs Gobbos
>things go horribly wrong for my Gobbos throughout
>failed dodges, trolls stupid
>mfw still get 1-1

Nuffle loves Gobbo Magic!
>>
Are Skaven just better humans?
Gutter runners are better catchers
Storm Vermin are better blitzers
Skaven thrower is a better thrower than human throwers

The only thing humans do better is have more blitzers and a better big guy
>>
>>44650347
Yes, every team is better humans.
>>
Every time I play I'm reminded of how much I hate dice games.

I swear I've never failed so many 3+ rolls as when I play Blood Bowl.

To top it off I tend to play weaker teams like stunty teams as it is, couple that with shitty luck and even if I was 5 times as good a player it'd still be an excercise in frustration.
>>
>>44650347
are Ogres better humans?
Ogres have more Ogres than Humans
Snotlings are better in getting into position to assists than catchers
Ogres are better in creating casualties than human blitzers
Ogres are better in throwing than human throwers.
>>
>>44650572
I know its a sarcastic comment but as a stunty coach, I find Ogres outright devastating at low TV. 5 Mighty blows, expendable fouling snotties and if you give an Ogre the ball, offense suddenly becomes very entertaining.
>>
>>44650677
Yeah especially if he stands in the middle boneheaded while the rest of your team is either marked and can't help him or has 0 strength.
>>
>>44650715
That is just the part and parcel of playing Stunty. Seriously, if Bonehead goes right, 5 Ogres stampeding on offense is insane. But yeah it can all go really wrong.
>>
>>44650347
Is this a meme?
>>
>>44651325
Unfortunately
>>
>>44650235
Gobbos are best team
BB2 needs them, halflings, amazons and slippy froges
>>
>>44652017
I was actually planning to wait on the Goblins for DLC but I have a feeling they and the other stunties may be last. Amazons though may be early, already art for them ingame. Was pretty dissappointed as one of the goddamn teaser screenshots had a full gobbo lineup against humies. Suddenly, no gobbos!
>>
>>44652145
That full gobbo lineup was a ruse of an orc team with full gobs
>>
>>44652201
Is that now possible in BB2? I thought all the rosters were normal.
>>
>>44652289
It's not possible
>>
>>44652508
Ah right. New it was some custom shenanigans at work.
>>
>first drive of oppenent (dwarves)
>manages 6 CAS (4 badly hurt, 1 killed, 1 mng)
>after that drive he just smashes the rest of my team
>no players on the field, yet FUMBBL gives me my turn
>horrible fail against them the secound half because of 0 players

That was a hell of a ride.
>>
Are Skaven just better Skaven?
Gutter runners are better Gutter runners
Storm Vermin are better Storm Vermin
Skaven thrower is a better thrower than Skaven throwers

The only thing Skaven do the better is have all the same players and the same big guy
>>
>>44645105
in bb2 I feel the symbols for skills do help decisions a lot. I know cknoor says they look alike but he needs to stop petting his cat and get glasses.
>>
>>44653167
break tackle is the exact same icon as dodge
>>
File: Acceptance.jpg (49KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
Acceptance.jpg
49KB, 720x546px
Daily reminder lizardmen are the most OP team in the game and will never be nerfed
>>
>>44653216

It's a different color though. And dodge has a little die in a corner.
>>
Are lizardmen just better Humans?
Skinks are just better catchers
Sarus are just better blitzers
Kroxigor is just a better ogre
>>
>>44653253

Daily reminder to stop shitposting.
>>
>>44653253
>>44653253
After adding bretts thats bullshit
Give the knights tackle for the skinks and they have dauntless for the sauruses
Hell I even had the joy of taking down a Kronx with chivalry

Git gud
>>
>>44653366

What about the throwers though?
>>
>>44653427
>Hell I even had the joy of taking down a Kronx with chivalry
Sounds fun as hell, I need to try brets soon on tabletop BB
>>
Defend fucking lizardmen, jesus christ
>>
>>44653568
Dauntless goes a long way to evening the odds on a str3 team w/o big guy
>>
>>44653638
no skills, they're reliant on their big guy, they can straight up lose games because their only ball handlers all get injured
>>
>>44653638
>mad because he can't into positioning
>mad because his retardation gets dismissed so easily
>mad because his muh claw Chaos team doesn't win all the time
>mad because he read all those tactics articles and is still shit
>mad because he knows he'll eventually break and take up Lizardmen
>mad because when he takes up Lizardmen he'll still lose because he can't into positioning
>mad
>supermad
>buttwreck thundercunt mad

Stay mad bro
>>
File: 60FPS.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
60FPS.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>44653810
>>44653387

>4str 6move linemen WITH general access
>Big guy only has bonehead
>Stunty+dodge ball carriers

'Positioning'
>>
>>44653933
>general access is a surprise

are you fucking joking me?
>>
>>44653450
just give sure hands and pass to a saurus
>>
>>44653692
i personally think every non bash team should get a dauntless early on in BB2 where everyone plays chaos and orcs, brets are reallly helped by this
>>
>>44653933
>herpaderps about players and stats, being careful to only mention their good points
>doesn't talk about actual positioning because he doesn't understand it

If you're trying to b8 me into giving you tips on how to beat Lizzies, I'm onto you. You can whistle for em m8. Enjoy your next loss, and remember me when you do. :)
>>
>>44653933
I don't understand what your image has to do with your post, but I'll allow it.
>>
>>44654399

Totes bro. I mean, only Chaos Warriors, Nurgle Warriors, Black Orcs, Bull Centaurs, Flesh Golems and Sauruses can get that. Rare as fuck because no-one ever plays Chaos, Nurgle, Chorfs or Orcs.
>>
>>44654997
6 sauras vs 4 or 2 of the others
>>
If you actually think lizards are overpowered, and you're not just one of the memesters memeing up the place posting dank memes

You should probably kill yourself
>>
File: Escalator.webm (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Escalator.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>>44655187
>6 linemen with 6 movement and 4str
>Big guy doesn't have wild animal
>Uncatchable ball runners

But hey, its the positioning
>>
>>44655309
Why doesn't she just go up a little bit and then down the down esclator, I mean that would be way faster
>>
File: roxanna1.jpg (33KB, 317x591px) Image search: [Google]
roxanna1.jpg
33KB, 317x591px
I want to marry a witch elf!
>>
How does anyone make it out of the chaos XFL tournament on fumble? Literally rounds and rounds of claw pomb vs claw pomb
>>
>>44655365
she's as angry as anon is about lizardmen
>>
>>44655398
I feel like having a witch elf who sincerely adored you would be scarier than who who just wanted to swim in your blood
>>
>>44655403
Honetly as annoying as chaos is in bb2, the idea of a super leathal bash game would be cool if both sides are out to kill eachother
>>
>>44655597
that's called war bob
>>
File: Its all ogre.jpg (209KB, 926x682px) Image search: [Google]
Its all ogre.jpg
209KB, 926x682px
>>44655634
But that discontinued that fun setting, Jim. We are all thats left
>bb2 added Bretts so they could make it into heaven
>>
>>44655687
I still play age of sigmar every weekend

I've spent more money on models with AoS out than I did in all of 7th and 8th
>>
>>44655687
Too soon
>>
>>44655755
But thats not the same setting

The fun of whfb was that, while it had hights in high fantasy, at its core you still had shit eating peasants and gallant knights fighting demons and rat-aborition monster mutants.
It didn't need to become planeswalker land.

Sigmar is a Cohan allagory, not a spessmarheen
>>
Which teams should actually take their big guy? Is it just humans, lizards, nurgle, ogre, halflings, and goblins and no one else should ever take a big guy?
>>
>>44657122
Its situational and depending what you're looking for. In my view, Orcs should take the Troll as he is fantastic as a roadblock. You don't even need to activate him after you get him to mark two players. By then he is already doing his job. That and with Guard he adds a formiddable wall to the already great Black Orcs and even more strength. With Regeneration and av9, they also tend to last reasonably long.

I'm also likely in the minority but I swear by the Chaos teams Minotaur. He is fragile with av8 but one level up and you got a killer. That and with frenzy he forces your opponents to respect the sidelines and with horns, one assist is enough to get a 3d block. That said, they tend to kill or injure but tend to die hard and last at a mediocre rate.
>>
>>44657122
skaven ogre is not good ,but it's pretty decent and there are a lot of players who take it,same for yhetee
>>
Why the fuck is everybody playing chaos on bb2?
That or skaven, but I don't have to question whether or not I want to play when I see them on match making.

I feel like there would be a lot less conceding if you could pick your opponent or just be able to decline without giving them two mvps
>>
>>44657901
The game needs to assure that you can play whatever your race, like that chaos would be unplayable
>>
>>44659592
How so? Nobody would accept chaos matches at high tv?

Am I suposed to feel bad for the guys who just want to destroy my team?
>>
>>44659644
nobody would ever play against chaos for fear of losing their special snowflake star players

I mean, there'd be a lot of weird skews where people refuse to play against a lot of teams.

It would be really stupid and honestly it'd take away from the game as a whole
>>
>>44660174
i would refuse to play vs Elves but accept any non skaven team
>>
>>44660174
But there is a place where people are free to play who they want: Fumbbl

Also I know its bad to care about your pixels but its not super fun to go againts a team that is more based on destroying your team rather than winning
There is a legit case agaisnt chaos in an endless league
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (84KB, 335x329px) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
84KB, 335x329px
>>44660174
>It would be really stupid and honestly it'd take away from the game as a whole
FUMBBL isn't REAL bloodbowl?
>>
Challenge: All Yeomen Bret team
>>
so, start off the league fouling skaven gutter runners as often as possible, and pay in pints to other players to do so as well?
>>
>>44661780
Wrestle + Tackle on everyone, just deny the shit out of the ball.

You're kind of a poor man's Nurgle, I think.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

gfi
>>
i honestly have started ragequiting games based on the first two rounds. i have so much blodge but when a team rolls nothing but pows i just concede and play someone who isnt as lucky. As a result my SPP gain has nearly tripled.
>>
Friendly reminder to vote for the time of the final match from the first /tg/ FUMBBL league which will be tomorrow. Match will be

Quickslithers (Lizards) vs Ashenvale Leaves (W Elf)

http://strawpoll.me/6480930

Keep it coming guys! Currently a tough race betwern 15:00 server time and around the evening (19:00 server time and later). Remember, highest vote gets picked, if there is a draw the coaches will pick from the best choices probably.
>>
Reminder that for every snake eyes you roll someone rolls +STR on a level up,
>>
>>44663265
Fuck you for reminding me about the +st block +st Break Tackle skink i saw today and only got a KO on
>>
>>44663265

I'm pretty sure your math is off.
>>
File: 1432420144038.png (3KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1432420144038.png
3KB, 251x249px
>tfw been missing all the playoffs and threads and shit lately

atleast I'm still in time to watch the finals
>>
>>44663696
You can always watch the replays if you are interested in how the matches played out
>>
>>44663299
Are you serious?
>>
>>44663972

Of course. What else would I be?
>>
>>44664006
Maybe ironic?1/36 for both?
>>
>>44664042

Both is a pretty good answer.
>>
>>44664042
you throw much more dice during a blood bowl match than on a level up.
>>
>>44652145

10 Skinks and 3 Skinks in a Kroxigor costume is great fun for a starting team.

As long as you are good at 3+ rolls.
>>
File: 1376973242248.jpg (26KB, 310x193px) Image search: [Google]
1376973242248.jpg
26KB, 310x193px
>>44655687
I don't want to feel anymore
>>
>>44655570
Not him, but
is there something about Wytches being in love that I don't know about?
>>
Daily reminder that lizardmen are OP and will never be nerfed
>>
File: Witch Elves 004.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Elves 004.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>44667380
>wytches
Wrong setting bro, these are the pretty brunnettes who actually bath in blood for Khaine and good King Malekith

Not your space druggie redheaded whores who fight (sorta) for a slave king
>>
>>44667380
I figure they'd go from really tsundere to really yandere
So win/win
>>
>>44667442
Okay, I made an error, but would still like an answer about the fluff.

>>inb no fluff because no world anymore.
>>
>>44626287

strip ball knocks it out of the carriers hand even on a push unless they have sure hands.

So with a wrestle, tackle and strip ball set up they only roll that will NOT knock the ball out of their hands is a skull.

Sure hands is a nice skill to have, but most of the time coaches will take another skill on their throwers like pass, safe throw, strong arm ect ect.
>>
>>44667712

I don't think there's anything more to it other than the obvious misgivings one would have about the notion of "A cultist who bathes in blood who worships an avatar of war and violence is in love with you."
>>
>>44630005
>>44630149

damn shame player aging makes those guys a LOT less valuable to you.

As if getting a stat loss / niggler on them was not a bad enough chance. now they might just up and leave your team in a few games.
>>
>>44637667

Mighty blow.

Unless the Chaos cup is a thing in this game. then you must win it and give him claws.
>>
>>44667818
>in a few games.
130 games
in a few games
>>
>>44640329
>>44640339

Break tackle lets you use your strength in place of agit for ONE dodge roll a turn.

so on a 4-4 player its worthless. But on a big guy or saruas warrior it opens up a lot of movement options.

In an old table top league i had a lizard team where all 6 saruas and my krox had break tackle (after taking other skills).

the elf players got all butthurt when all the sudden i could dodge out on a 2+ with my S4 guys and my krox could dodge into a tackel zone on a 2+.
>>
>>44655365

If she was capable of advanced thinking like that should would know not to shove food down her gullet and claim "MUH GENITICS!!!"
>>
>>44655309

>>6 linemen with 6 movement and 4str

And agit 1... put a expendable linemen on them and BAM. not an issue.

>>Big guy doesn't have wild animal

Will give you that the krox is the best big guy starting out. the tail is nasty.

>>Uncatchable ball runners

S2 ball runners. every team aside from ogres and halflings are going to have ZERO issue getting 2 dice blocks on them. Just make sure to hang a tackle player back to deal with any that slip past your lines.
>>
>>44667920

After having 3 of the chaos warriors i started with leave my team all at once after their Xth game that i cant remember the number of is switched to a leage where aging is turned off.

That one game left me with 0 warriors on my team. 1 got killed and 3 retired.

My team value was so high that i had jack shit for money due to expenses.

So yeah, i scraped that shit and went to a league where you players dont just up and decide to leave.
>>
Play against lizzies as tk, I recieve, first kickoff is pitch invasion and everything besides two skellies and a blitzer get stunned, he loses one skink. just fuck my shit up
>>
just started a nurgle team, I went for the basics:
>5 rotters
>4 warriors
>pestigor
>beast
>2 rerolls

what should I buy as soon as I get some money from matches?
>>
>>44668426
You'll need more rerolls friend. Starting with 3 warriors is fine.
Also fuck you
>>
>>44668440
Nah. 2 rerolls is the best Nurgle can do.
>>
>>44668440
....fuck you too?
>>
Am I the only one who will be writing a backstory of sorts and keeping track of stats for my team who will be participating in the next /tg/ League on FUMBBL?
>>
>>44668906
Filthy tryhard roleplayer
Backstories have to be earned, you don't just come up with them.
>>
>>44668482
you don't start with a beast and have 3 rerolls
>>
>>44668906
Im keeping track of my guys into the retirement bin.
>>
>>44668426
Interested in the buy order and the order on what to build the pestigors too.
>>
>>44668906

You can absolutely do that, just...

Don't get attached. I had two players die in my first match. You put too much effort into it and you're going to exhaust yourself. I'm already just having trouble just coming up with names for all the players I've had to replace so far.
>>
>>44668906
It's like in xcom, you have to survive a certain amount of games, level up a bit, have the right face, and do something noticeable for me to write a backstory for you as one of my units.
>>
>>44670434
But the Beast is one of the best big guys in the game.
>>
>>44672206
Pretty much the entire point of playing nurgle is for the beast
>>
>>44672264
>>44672206
What? Guy the point of nurgle is to have an extreme defensive bashy team with regeneration. It's not to have the beast of nurgle and it isn't the beast big guy in the game either.
>>
>>44674092
>starts with st 5 tentacles
>>
>>44674092
Pretty much every good coach agrees that The Beast or Krox are the best big guys. Also Beast is VERY good on a Nurgle team and is worth having only 2 RRs. If you aren't taking the Beast you are better off playing Khemri or Chaos.
>>
>>44674238
guy I didn't say don't take him. I said don't start with him haveing 3 rerolls is much more important and will help you win matches until you can afford a beast.
>>
>>44668285
>Tfw 12 fan factor and pitch invasion happens
>>
>>44655097

And how many S2 players are on those other teams?

Checkmate, retard.
>>
>>44655309
>But hey, its the positioning

Still haven't realized why you're wide open for skinks to run through and why you're letting the Sauri stomp all over you, huh?

Madpost harder.

>>44674796

I usually start without a Beast too, but there are sound arguments for taking him right away, not least that early cas/MVP chances help him level up (not that the Beast really needs more skills, but Guard, Grab, Stand Firm, Block or +1S are all worthwhile) and that he's a handful for rookie teams.
>>
My favorite thing about blood bowl is that niggle is a thing. I make my account everywhere doubleniggler now.
>>
Has Mauledbythetigers worked out how we'll be doing the next league(s) yet?

Will we be able to run a veteran and a rookie team?
>>
Rolled 2, 1, 2 = 5 (3d6)

3 dice uphill on a tomb guardian with the ball
>>
>>44677455
Damn son, that was the Block TG too. You got shit on.
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 6 = 13 (3d6)

3 Dice Uphill Skink vs Minotaur
>>
Did they give an eta on the new bb2 races?
>>
>>44678190

Sometime soon, they didn't say which ones were arriving first though.
>>
>>44677596
Skink has block. Skink wins
>>
>Rat player apos str 4 linerat on turn 2
>Foul three of his players to death before turn 8 and he concedes
Remember kids, Apos are important.
>>
Chaos
>>
Since we hab about 2 days of voting for the finals, it's time to announce the finals!

The final round of the first /tg/ FUMBBL league will resolve today at 16:00 server time. We'll see the stunning match of

Quickslithers vs Ashenvale Leaves

Who will take the victory home? Tune in today at 16:00 server time live on FUMBBL to find out!
>>
>>44679680

For people not familiar with the FUMBBL server time, that's in about 9 hours and 45 minutes.
>>
you guys wanna watch the salty lizard stream again?
>>
>>44679274

This is where you buy max bribes, a wizard, and foul the shit out of anything on the ground.
>>
>>44680080
its halftime, 1-0 in my favor, no injures on my side, Gave his Mino Badly Hurt
>>
>>44653933

this being the internet, I was waiting for her to drop her legs and reveal her cock
>>
>>44680010
lizard stream up over at your favourite streaming site twotch

the url is iamnsc

just spinning now
>>
>>44680204
I'm getting REALLY SALTY
>>
>>44679274
Went okay
>>
reminder that if you spend 4 turns trying to pick up the ball you don't know how to play bloodbowl
>>
ROGUE'S THAT'S BLOODBOWL HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF TINDECK!!!!

THIS IS A RED ALERT PEOPLE
>>
Newbie here. I am having trouble on the offense as humans when I can't bully the LoS and set the cage behind it. Either it cage is formed too far back or i have to score too quickly. Any tips?
>>
>>44681834
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkm0cm3sua843te/%5Btindeck.com%5D%20-%20Rogue%20-%20That%27s%20Blood%20Bowl.mp3?dl=0
>>
File: 2016-01-09_00002.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09_00002.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
Blitzer rolled Doubles, do I go for Dodge or Guard?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

1 dice block against the wardancer
>>
>>44684046
Wow, I hope it was a claw POMB beastmen/chaoswarrior/stormvermin.
>>
>>44684134

Who cares about claw? Just make it a human blitzers with some friendly DP linemen.
>>
>>44652017
Halfkings are my second highest preforming team.

Only beaten by Chaos Dwarfs in a dodge-league, dat tackle + bluck, people just threw SPP at me, killed half an amazon team on their turn.
>>
>>44667415
>Daily reminder that you are bad and will never be gud

protip, stomp the skinks, let him to trying to pick the ball with butterfingersaurus
>>
File: 1432800554442.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1432800554442.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
we're at the GRAND FINALS, that is, the FINALS which are GRAND, and there's only three and a half hours left

post yfw
>>
File: ELVES.jpg (44KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
ELVES.jpg
44KB, 680x501px
>>44685307
I'm still salty.
>>
File: habbeding.jpg (21KB, 240x207px) Image search: [Google]
habbeding.jpg
21KB, 240x207px
>>44685307
>mfw both DLC teams are at the finals
>THE_SHILLING.jpg
>>
File: 1448892285705.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1448892285705.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>44685327
>tournament secretly sponsored by Cyanide
>>
>>44685343
>sponsored
>not manipulated by Cyanide
check those last few games mate, it's like the dice were rigged
>>
>>44685307
I love sauruses juggling balls
>>
File: Around Elves....png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
Around Elves....png
224KB, 365x301px
>>44685307

Pic related
>>
File: 1429497656631.jpg (25KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
1429497656631.jpg
25KB, 296x314px
>>44685360
>>
File: EDDY_BAYBEE.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EDDY_BAYBEE.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
>>44685307
>>
>>44685307

Only 20 minutes left until we start! I hope you're ready!
>>
>>44678190
Norse february
>>
>>44678190
I think they want to release all the races before the BB2 World Cup
>>
oh man 5 minutes
>>
>>44678905
Why did he concede? The only rat's that are worth apo'ing are storm vermin and maybe gutter runners if you roll very well on their level ups. Other wise line rats are worthless, throwers are worthless, and gutter runners are great out of the box and level up super fast anyway.

I would apo a ST 4 line rat.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=808659
GET IN HERE
>>
WE ARE LIVE!

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=808659
>>
>>44681233
>+movement on a mino
>>
>>44681711
What if you are Khemri and it is raining?
>>
>>44687136
>>44687141
SO IT BEGINS
THE GRAND FINAL
>>
>>44687141
>>44687136
What pass word do I gotta type?
>>
>>44687217
Need to be logged in with an FUMBBL account.
>>
Mother fuckers, could some upstanding anon give a rundown of the action for those at work?
>>
>>44687293
elves getting smashed by OP lizards
nerf lizards
>>
I say we ban lizards from the next league.
>>
>>44687330
I say we mandate that every non lizard team needs claws and dirty player next league
>>
>>44687330
They're fine, elves just having shit rolls
>>
>>44687391
How do you know that isn't caused by him playing vs lizards?
>>
4 AND 20 SAURUS
>>
>>44687419
I beat the Quickslithers, so lizards aren't that hard to beat.
>>
File: 1432420011019.png (321KB, 675x736px) Image search: [Google]
1432420011019.png
321KB, 675x736px
>mfw after that game
>>
And the winner of the first /tg/ FUMBBL league is...

The Quickslithers!

With a devastating game against Ashenvale they managed to bring home the trophy! Any words from the coach?

Looking forward for a new league, or maybe the veteran league? We'll see!
>>
>>44687515
STUNTY LEAGUE WHEN
>>
>>44687515

I'm looking forward to the Vet League. I want a rematch against Animeted Clothing, the only team I lost to during this season.

Other than that I'm mostly afraid that the "Lizardmen are OP" posters will never be silent again.

But thanks everyone for a great season, and I hope you had fun too, even if it didn't end as well as mine!
>>
>>44687600
thanks for ruining this general
>>
>>44687600
You should have cleared the pitch of elven scum dammit!
>>
>>44687600
Why didnt you lightningbolt!
>>
>>44687634

I tried, but they kept coming back from KO's!

At least I managed to get them down to 1 that one time.

>>44687646

I don't want filthy wizards to put their hands on my hard-earned kills!
>>
>>44687600
That was a really intense game, even if the dice went downhill after the first few blocks. But I'm glad I've made it to the 2nd place with my little BB knowledge I've gathered over the last few month.

I hope everyone was pleased by that final, had some fun times when elves were removed, and will shout even louder that lizards are broken as hell and need to be nerfed, heh. Otherwise, I'm really looking forward for the next league whenever that will be.
>>
>>44687683

I was afraid I would never get that Wardancer down. Having him injured as soon as he hit the ground really sealed the deal for me though.
>>
>>44687660
Would you play an all skink team if we did a stunty league?
>>
>>44687936

If we did a stunty league we would probably be using FUMBBLs Stunty Leeg teams, in which case I would play skinks or horrors.
>>
File: BornYOe.png (21KB, 542x106px) Image search: [Google]
BornYOe.png
21KB, 542x106px
Congratulations to the Quickslithers! They've been a scary team all season and came good at the right time. Well done to Head Coach Tendril, getting Saurii to level up is hard at the best of times, getting them to three skill rolls is obscene!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves this League; win, loss, or draw. I know I have, you've been a more than pleasant bunch to co-ordinate, in fact I've barely had to do anything.

I will shortly be asking a couple of questions, preferably in the OP of the new thread.
>>
>>44688624

>>44688624

>>44688624

New thread
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.