[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the distant fighter sounds his horn, signalling that he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1426285919669.jpg (282KB, 1440x790px) Image search: [Google]
1426285919669.jpg
282KB, 1440x790px
>the distant fighter sounds his horn, signalling that he's been surrounded and requires your aid
>>
>>44607570

Fucking fighter. What do you want to bet he "accidentally" put on the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity and wants another Remove Curse?
>>
I told him not to go off by himself
>>
File: 1373143907244.jpg (83KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1373143907244.jpg
83KB, 500x380px
>>44607570
Forth! Down fear of darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Théoden! Huge guts shall be ripped, flesh shall be torn! A sword day... a red day... and the sun rises! Rip and tear now... Rip and tear now... Rip and tear! Rip and tear for ruin and the world's ending! Death!"
>>
File: 1366523747802.jpg (339KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1366523747802.jpg
339KB, 710x508px
>>44607629
>the paladin and the she-fighter go off to play Lay on Hands
>the whole party can her girlish giggles and 'oops, the curse is still there!'

I hate that belt.
>>
>>44607570
seriously? now? and he ignored us when we said don't wander around? fuck him, we have our own problem
>>
>>44607570
Why is it never a CLOSE fighter sounding his horn for aid?

*mutters indistinctly*
>>
>>44608248
What, do you want him to play his horn in your ear instead of just asking you for help with things?

>BRRT BRRT BRRT
We need more fuel for the campfire.
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
Could you hand me my shield? I left it over there.
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
Are you asleep?
>>
>>44607771
>>44608248
>>44608402

What a wonderfully dysfunctional party.
>>
>>44607570
No. I'm not falling for that again. Motherfucker always does that and is always because he's drunk as hell and naked. I'm not helping him this time.
>>
>>44607570
>...And in this picture, Boromir tries and fails to give a single fuck about the orcish horde surrounding him.
>>
>>44608683
he paralyzed the entire uruk hai hordes with the middle earth version of a mix tape
>>
>>44608402
Fuck, now I want to play a HornFighter, who just blows his own horn for fucking everything.

>BRRT BRRT BRRT
Nice weather today.
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
My feet are sore.
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
Tea or coffee?
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
I'm going to sneak around them.
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
I'M RIGHT BEHIND THEM NOW.

Alternatively you could play a skeletal warrior that doots his trumpet for fucking everything, just so you get maximum memes.
>>
>>44608741
>BRRT BRRT BRRT
SOMEHOW THEY NOTICED ME SNEAKING BACK HERE, I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED.
>>
>>44608853
And then he blows his horn for backup, and we end up at OP's post. Full circle.
>>
Should've taken his shield.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.