[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: kali_by_bonsaimechagirl.jpg (829KB, 606x936px) Image search: [Google]
kali_by_bonsaimechagirl.jpg
829KB, 606x936px
What are some good /tg/-related podcasts?

I'm particularly looking for RPG series (GM advice, actual play, reviews, etc.), but other /tg/ stuff is fine too.
>>
What is a podcast?
>>
>>44603356
It's how aliens disperse their seeds.
>>
>>44603381
Juffo-wup?
>>
File: 1438806836876.jpg (307KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438806836876.jpg
307KB, 1000x1000px
I remember one where they discussed a different monster each time, goblins, lizardmen and the like, but I can't remember it's name off the top of my head
>>
I'm a big fan of the Dungeon Masters Block, it has a bunch of great ideas and advice for GMs.
>>
>>44603324
Six Feats Under is a pretty good 13th Age campaign. Every little while they'll do a different game for a week or so, usually with someone involved in the making (or, in the one case of a Japanese TTRPG, translating) of the game as the GM.
>>
Been binging Campaign, a Edge of the Empire podcast, and it's pretty great. Extremely silly, but in a good way.
>>
>>44603324
For which game?
>>
>>44603324
Ken and Robin talk about stuff plus RolePlaying Public Radio are my two go-to podcasts, both being very full of advice and the latter also having an actual plays series in tandem.
>>
>>44604050
I'm going to second this. I like the GM especially, because she rolls with pretty much anything the party tries to do while at the same time never forgetting the things they've done.
>>
>>44603381
>>the message
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 640x1136px
>>how not to DM, the uhhhhh podcast
>>I like my brothers more than I like my dad the podcast
>>
I listen to the arcology podcast. I like it
>>
>>44604053

Any good D&D 5E ones?
>>
>>44604678
>D&D 5E
>good
pick 1
>>
>>44604050
>Been binging Campaign, a Edge of the Empire podcast
Is it called campaign? I can't find it on itunes
>>
>>44604678
The adventure zone is A 5e actual play
>>
In alphabetical order, all the DnD and such podcasts I listen to:
Crit Juice
Dragon friends
Dungeon masters block
Dungeons and disorder
Dungeons and randomness
Godsfall
Roll to hit
Sneak attack
The adventure zone

I'll let you sift through. Some are shit. Some are great. Good luck
>>
>>44604369
>>44603324

RPPR is godlike, except their >>44604678
long-form 5E ones. They're either boring or the GM is new as fuck and/or completely inept.
>>44604729
They're a bit odd. Kinda lot of fuckery going on. Iunno.
>>
>>44603549
Hoping to find this out too. I love monsters.
>>
Anyone know of any 40k podcasts that don't spent 60% of the show discussing last weeks news or joking around?
>>
>>44604369
>>44604743
Thirding RPPR.
Nerd Poker is kind of a drag but the episodes with Thomas Middleditch are good.
Critical Success is good for GM advice, One Shot is good for actual plays of lesser known games. They're hosted by the same guy.
Not exactly /tg/ but I've ripped off a lot of CoC ideas from the stories read on Pseudopod and learned a bit about how to narrate spooky shit.

>>44604863
I haven't listened to Grim Dark Podcast in a while but they usually seemed to stay on topic.
>>
>>44605621
I fourth rppr myself. I almost exclusively listen to them because they have spoiled me with high quality everything.
>>
DnD is for Nerds is basically listening to 3 aussie That Guys team up to piss off their DM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.