[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Can Bloom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: Lovecanbloom_by_co_drawfag.jpg (211KB, 870x531px) Image search: [Google]
Lovecanbloom_by_co_drawfag.jpg
211KB, 870x531px
Hey fa/tg/uys, I was browsing your wiki art 1d4chan and found this great story- http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom

Only one problem: it's not finished! Where is the ending? Does anyone know where the author is? Please help!
>>
>>44601067
>LCB
>great story
Warhehe: 40Kek
>>
>>44601067
1. It's public domain /tg/ meme.
2. It's not intended to be finished any more 40k's plot is intended to have closure.

This way every Anon can pretend that during his battles the couple is living happily on a cottage on an exodite world or is being tortured by the inquisition or devoured by slaneesh, as they prefer.
>>
>>44601067
>hes so new he doesn't know the tale of can love bloom on the battlefield
this shit was literally so prolific it became canon in 40k, how in the actual crap?
>>
>>44601109
I am sorry my english is bad but it is a story everyone wrote together? And it was meant to be open ended?

>>44601128
I am just starting with 40k and somebody linked me to 1d4chan I am sorry I am new.
>>
>>44601067
The author disappeared. It's been unfinished for years. It will never be finished. Make up your own ending. Leave it be.
>>
>>44601149
It's a story someone came up but his (or her) name is lost to memory. Some people volunteered to add specific details, others volunteered art like in OP picture. It is unlikely, if not impossible, that anyone could lay claim to ownership of the story now.
It became popular among some, and strongly hated by others. There are numerous ways in which it could have been developed but it's probably for the best to leave it open.
>>
Space crabs stole it.
>>
>>44601128
>it became canon
But that's wrong. Grendel is canon, but LCB is barely even a vaguely related quote.

Nice try, fag.
>>
>>44601274
There is a vindicare quoted in Ascension that is 'cognomen designate LIIVI.'

So he's canon at least.
>>
>>44601288
And the chapter picture in which that quote appears is a Vindicare stalking an Eldar Farseer.
He could just have the same designation though. More of an in-joke than actual canonizing.
>>
>>44601327
He's shown about to shoot her fucking face off. And she's a redhead IIRC
>>44601288
No shit, retard, that's exactly what I was referring to when I said a vaguely related quote.
>>
>>44601336
wew lad, you're a sensitive one.
>>
>>44601274
Fuck yeah, Grendel was awesome.
>>
>>44601336
Vaguely related? It's the character's friggin' name, attached to DoW vindicare quotes, that's a bit more than vague.
>>
File: jinroh.jpg (425KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jinroh.jpg
425KB, 1920x1080px
Given the setting I can't imagine a happy ending.
>>
>>44601558
That's fine by me. As long as there is an ending, written at the same quality of writing, is fine by me. I just want end is all.
>>
File: Mon_Keigh_Fucker.jpg (45KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
Mon_Keigh_Fucker.jpg
45KB, 600x421px
>>
>>44601676
Is the collector still around to do image dumps? I lost my last computer that had all the lcb stuff and was dumb enough not to back it up.
>>
File: 1300935131058.png (54KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
1300935131058.png
54KB, 553x759px
>>44601067
>LCB
>Great.

Yeah, no.

Besides, that Farseer is DEAD. Canonically, she got captured, tortured, and killed by Kyras.
>>
>>44601773
Why do people see something they don't like and have no interest in and pop in to let people know?
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>44601836
Because I despise you, and anyone else who thinks LCB is anything more than shitty fanwank.
>>
File: LCB_DOOOOOOOOM_RIDERRRRRRR.png (265KB, 2153x811px) Image search: [Google]
LCB_DOOOOOOOOM_RIDERRRRRRR.png
265KB, 2153x811px
I love liivi and taldeer they're a cute couple :3
>>
>>44601884
Meaning it fits perfectly and seamlessly into the 40k setting.
>>
File: wtf warlock.jpg (141KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
wtf warlock.jpg
141KB, 800x640px
>>44601909
Except it doesn't.
40k is not about lovey dovey bullshit, and LCB completely bastardizes both the Assassin, as well as the Farseer. The Vindicare assassins are brainwashed killers whose whole existence is dedicated to getting the killing shot on their target, to autismal degrees. They are more akin to robots than men.
The Eldar on the other hand, are ayy lmaos who see humans in general as disgusting retarded savages that are at best, useful tools, to be used for Eldar ends. They would sacrifice a billion humans to save a single Eldar soul, on the bat of an eye, and hold humans in extreme contempt. If they had their way, they would exterminate every human once they no longer were useful as a meatshield against Chaos.
>>
>>44601909
Romance has no place in 40k.
>>
>>44601957
Then explain Half Eldar
>>
>>44601957
The vindicare in Samos Sanction is way more James Bond than rain man.
>>
>>44601957
You don't actually know a lot about the setting, do you?
The entire thing is a joke. That doesn't make it inherently bad, but it does make people who sperg out about its purity look more than a little bit silly.
Certainly sillier than trekkies that create contrived theories about how treknobabble works.
>>
>>44601978
Not canonical at all since Rogue Trader.
And before you pull some crappy BL novels, those are simply the authors being fucktards who do not fucking get the point that the Eldar are friggin aliens despite their appearances. If half Eldar exist, the only place where their existence would make any amount of sense is in the haemonculi laboratories of Commoragh, as results of twisted experiments.

>>44601999
>The entire thing is a joke.
Hasn't been true in over a decade, in regards of the setting. And besides, the setting can have humor in it, without shit going completely against the nature of the factions within the setting. Even decent fanwank can do that, however that is not the case with LCB.
>>
>>44602020
>And before you pull some crappy BL novels, those are simply the authors being fucktards who do not fucking get the point that the Eldar

Mighty arrogant to think that you "get the point of the something" more about the setting's writers.

If there are Half Eldar in the novel, then a GW editor okay'ed it. So it's part of the setting whether you like it or not.
>>
>>44602020
>old things are not canon
>black library is not canon
>I know how wh40k biology works
>warhammer setting is super serious

Hey whatever man, if that's the headcanon you enjoy, you are by all means welcome to it.
>>
>>44602043
Hehehe

"You don't even know your own canon!"
>>
>>44602043
There is a single BL novel some anons bring up when this topic is discussed, where a character is rumored to be of Eldar descent. I was merely referring to that.
Seeing how half eldar aren't mentioned ANYWHERE outside of Rogue trader era shit and that novel, they can be safely ruled to be non canon.

Every mention of Eldar biology in their codexes has emphasized on how alien they are in comparison to humans, making the notion that humans and eldar can interbreed fucking absurd.
>>
>>44602078
Cool headcanon.
>>
>>44602102
Nothing headcanon about it. Point me a codex that mentions humans and eldar interbreeding, and I'll reconsider my stance.
Hell, point anywhere where that is mentioned outside of Rogue trader era shit (seeing how that was basically a different setting than modern 40k).
>>
>>44602125
Necromunda.
>>
People got no chill when it comes to lcb.
>>
>>44602152
Where exactly is human-eldar interbreeding mentioned in that game?
>>
>Yet another property getting shit up by waifufag bullshit
>>
>>
Drak the Hunter.
>>
>>44602178
You

see

>>44603572
>>
>>44603580
His entry on the Necromunda book only speaks of rumors. Could simply be a very agile and dexterous human.
>>
People are still mad huh?
>>
File: LCB.jpg (251KB, 570x730px) Image search: [Google]
LCB.jpg
251KB, 570x730px
>>44601067
Never got an ending. LCB Anon is lost forever.
We used to say that someday the Bloomtime will come!
>>
File: magpie.jpg (18KB, 290x279px) Image search: [Google]
magpie.jpg
18KB, 290x279px
>>44601718
The old crow is still around, but not very active.
>>
File: 1311356934217.jpg (74KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
1311356934217.jpg
74KB, 600x707px
bitter neckbeards ITT.

It's okay, someone will love you too someday.

Except they won't, because you're insufferable cunts
>>
>LCB gets menttioned
>all this bitter tears and torn asses

It' makes me happy
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.