[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick your favorite character you've ever played as in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 08_pic_unrelated.jpg (87KB, 745x524px) Image search: [Google]
08_pic_unrelated.jpg
87KB, 745x524px
Pick your favorite character you've ever played as in a tabletop game.

Got it?

They knock on your door tomorrow morning and it's your job to take care of them and acclimate them to their reality shift.

How fucked are you?
>>
Sorcerer with no powers.

Suicide
>>
Eh, he'll pass for another vet with mild PTSD.
>>
>>44591638
Grimgor Ironhide I die within the first knock
>>
>>44591638
Give her an internet connection. In about twenty minutes she'll get what she needs and leave.
The rest of my day is spent being very worried about literally everyone ever.
>>
>>44591638
Literally a machine god, this will be easy.
>>
>A level 12 modified Titan mauler barbarian with 6 wisdom and a 20ft long great sword.
I'm fucked and everyone within a 5 mile radius is also fucked. Shotguns apparently do 3d8+1 damage per shot though, so maybe like I'll take off a eighth of his regenerating 250 HP pool.
>>
Level 13, Chaotic Evil, Werewolf Summoner. I'm pretty well fucked.
>>
>>44591638
Favourite character I've played was a housecat wizard.
If their magic still works, they'd be fine even on their own. If it doesn't, well, talking cat's a plus.
>>
>>44591638
Dragonborn barbarian. I'm either tortured, and maimed, eaten as a delicacy, or brought drinking every Friday by the shady vigilante, who suddenly appeared. He's chaotic good, but none too bright. That was a fucked up setting.
>>
A gnome artificer who was basically the Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, and Nicola Tesla of his setting?

I think we'd get along great, provided he can accept that Ben Franklin,Tomas Edison, and Nicola Tesla were the Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, and Nicola Tesla of our setting, and that his name will always sound ludicrous to anyone around here.
>>
He had a MASSIVE ego and was hard to please, but I could probably figure something out.
>>
He was a rock golem monk who could only say his own name.

We get along quite nicely. He just likes protecting people and gently petting small woodland animals, so he'll get along well with my dog, too. Plus, he kind of takes care of himself.
>>
>>44591638
If he arrives on my doorstep, we're all good and fucked, because he carries one of the only seals that allow things to cross dimensions.
Including a chaos goddess that wants to destroy all those restrictive things like logic and continuity and physics.
So either we 40k now or everything you think you know is fire.
>>
>>44594201
Well now I have to know what his name was
>>
>>44591638
So no one comes to my door then. same as every other day
>>
>>44591638
Lvl7 CG Wizard. Wild Mage to be more specific. Looking back at the shit he has caused, and how he somehow has lived through all that although dying 3 times, things are bound to end up badly. Whether I or he want it or not.

Send help.
>>
File: 1376075434376.gif (454KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376075434376.gif
454KB, 500x281px
>>44591638
>my favorite character is my ideal father figure
>looks like a latin Bruce Campell and has the voice of Dad from "The Brak Show"
>paladin
>My real dad was an abusive sociopathic monster as a kid
Enjoy life, a lot
>>
File: El Dulce reduced.png (276KB, 339x558px) Image search: [Google]
El Dulce reduced.png
276KB, 339x558px
>>44597596
Seriously, best characer from the best group from the longest (still) running and best game I ever had
>>
>>44591638
I'm gonna get shot.
>>
>>44591638
>Shadowrun technomancer
I wouldn't have to worry about culture shock so much as the total lack of the matrix, our cutting-edge tech seeming really primitive compared to that of his time period, and his social anxiety issues. I dunno, it might be doable, though it'd require quite a bit of patience on my part, something I don't exactly have an excess of.
>>
File: the_best_sister.jpg (85KB, 1022x538px) Image search: [Google]
the_best_sister.jpg
85KB, 1022x538px
>>44591638
Hahahaha.
I point her towards gypsy ghetto and tell her to have fun.
>>
>>44591638
Gruff construction worker, with gravity powers and has kept his construction and demolition skills on par with his superhuman powers. While those skills saw limited use in-game, they should allow him to to be fairly successful here.
While gruff and blunt, he's a pretty chill guy overall, so I should be fairly non-fucked.
>>
>>44591638
He adjusts very well.

It's not as bad as the time he got stranded on the irradiated hellhole planet. And he was there long enough to get married and have kids.

We were playing Traveller, he had Jack of All Trades 3, and all his Stats were double digits, except for Psionics, which was a 9. The GM and players would have called bullshit if they hadn't seen me roll everything right in front of them.
>>
>>44591638
>high level techpriest.

I'll be alright
>>
On the upside, Brother Marellius of the Black Templars will be right at home in the barracks. Never fail field day again!

On the downside, I'll never get to sleep in again.

>BROTHER! WHY DOST THOU STILL REST? YOU HAVE THE CONSTITUTION OF AN ELDAR! IT IS TIME TO PRAISE THE EMPEROR!
>>
File: 1451430549123.png (359KB, 734x552px) Image search: [Google]
1451430549123.png
359KB, 734x552px
>Favorite character is my Adult Blue Dragon from our all dragon game

Fuck
>>
>Technopathic gadgeteer
I think he'd be half relieved after being stuck on a team that consists an alien mage, an alien machine, an alien god incarnate, a reincarnated hero of legend, two super sentai themed heroes, and a 15 year old speedster.

Needless to say, he's the most normal person on the team.
>>
>>44595021
I AM SPEBBLE
>>
File: 2352345231358.jpg (187KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
2352345231358.jpg
187KB, 457x600px
>>44591638
>literally moon rabbit alucard
>also a nazi
This will go swimmingly.
>>
>>44591638
>i have to break it to him that there are no Monster girls
well good thing i have tons of alcohol
>>
> Alcoholic, mildly pyschotic homeless man. Smells pretty bad but has a cute dog. Also modest magic powers and a possessed demon-knife.

As long as I can convince him to shower this shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>44591638

This is tied up with two characters.

In the first case, it is a minotaur that though is pretty civilized. So there are no issues if not his specie. Probably he could manage to get a job as actor or some sort of minor celebrity. It could be worked out.

The other one....well, she became a goddess, so she is...likely easy to deal with. Just letting her know that most people in here are much more frail than what she is used to so she should be careful about it. Also, that she should avoid getting giant monsters in this place, no matter how 'gentle' they are.

Either case, I would have a blast meeting them, initial difficulties aside. (Including destroyed door, as they both had absurd huge STR and they knocked.)
>>
>>44591638
Overzealous Sharmind cleric of Torm.
If all goes well, it could turn out to be a sitcom as he tries to play judge, jury, and executioner all the time but fails to do so.
That, or my neighborhood is set on fire to cleanse the evil.
>>
Moderately. We're probably going to get along quite well, and he's got some seriously useful powers and knowledge that'll let him more than pull his weight... But he's also underage, and looks nothing like me, so that could be trouble.
>>
Punk ass teenage fairy princess. Magically persuasive. Kind of a sociopathic asshole.

I'm fucked.
>>
File: ^76E34E195DA720ED73C991F361r.jpg (8KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
^76E34E195DA720ED73C991F361r.jpg
8KB, 128x128px
>Hello! I am F.R.I.E.N.D.O.: Funfilled Robotic Individual Engineered for Nonstop Defense and Obliteration! I love you!

Super fucked. I'll accidentally ask him to make me a sandwich and get smothered to death between giant slices of bread. Then once he realizes I'm dead he'll cast "true resurrection" on me, bringing me back as a zombie.
>>
>Slaaneshi heretek with a heart of gold, no common sense, a serious penchant for substance abuse and a real thing for latex

Well, it'll be fun right up until she goes full retard and attempts to take over the world again.
>>
Floating roughly cat sized and shaped teleporting construct made out of trans-dimensional paper-like matter. Used mostly as a translator, messenger, encyclopaedia and group's teleporter.

I'm good.
>>
>>44591638
She's a very skilled, very charismatic, very attractive smuggler. Basically she's the female version of han solo, able to talk her way out of anything. I doubt she needs my help. I doubt she'll enjoy my presence too long. So, I guess after I help her make a fake ID and find a job, she goes out to be hella sucessful and if I'm lucky, she'll help me out figure my life out of gratitude for introducing her to earth 2016 once she becomes like...CEO of a big company.
>>
>>44591638

Changeling rogue.

If I'm successful, pretty regularly and with tons of variety in her appearance. Metaphorically fucked? Probably fine, just have to watch our spending habits after she goes out to find money, since she likes changing her appearance so much.
>>
A War Cleric that his entire personality was he likes hitting things, my neighborhood is rip.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.