[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: inverteroftruth[1].jpg (32KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
inverteroftruth[1].jpg
32KB, 265x370px
>dat art

Inverter of Truth
2BB
Creature - Eldrazi
Devoid (This card has no color.)

Flying

When Inverter of Truth enters the battlefield, exile all cards from your library face down, then shuffle all cards from your graveyard into your library.
6/6
>>
File: hedronalignment[1].jpg (51KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
hedronalignment[1].jpg
51KB, 265x370px
How can we break this?
>>
>>44590798
We can't.
>>
>>44590712

I might try to get one just for that artwork. The fucking bismuth clouds, man.

>>44590798

Probably can't. Pull from Eternity could get one from Exile to the graveyard, though, and graveyard exile effects can shuffle them around again.
>>
>>44590712
>turns clouds into bizmuth
damn. That's fucking tight
>>
>>44590712
Time walk theme?
>>
>>44590798
don't play it.
>>
mark my words, a mantis rider deck with stormchaser mage will be relevant at PT oath
mantis rider decks always show up early on
my boy deserves that much this one last time
>>
>>44595311

One last ride for Mantis Rider.
>>
File: thoughtknotseer.jpg (49KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtknotseer.jpg
49KB, 265x370px
I come bearing unspeakable gifts!
>>
>>44590798
I will win a Draft with this. I only need to BELIEVE!
>>
>>44590712
>begin to dredge out the ass
>reanimate this big flying beater
>most of my library is in my graveyard, which becomes my library

Did wizards make a card from this block that has the possibility to be fun?

I could see sultai having fun for a few months.
>>
>>44595349
>bw eldrazi now gets clique
the lack of flash and evasion is important, but the deck ramps pretty hard so this is functionally a 3-drop with a bigger body
>>
>>44595349
into every EDH deck ever you go
If solemn simulacrum is playable, this is far better.
>>
>>44590798

judge?

If there is a copy exiled face down, does that count? Or does it not count as "a card named Hedron Alignment" in that case, just a face down card
>>
>>44595349
more like take-knot seer
>>
>>44595729
I'm no judge, but as far as I know face down cards have no names.
>>
>>44595729
406.3. Exiled cards are, by default, kept face up and may be examined by any player at any time. Cards “exiled face down” can’t be examined by any player except when instructions allow it. However, once a player is allowed to look at a card exiled face down, that player may continue to look at that card as long as it remains exiled, even if the instruction allowing the player to do so no longer applies. A card exiled face down has no characteristics, but the spell or ability that exiled it may allow it to be played from exile. Unless that card is being cast face down (see rule 707.4), the card is turned face up just before the player announces that he or she is playing the card (see rule 601.2).
>>
>>44595729
>>44595801
tl;dr
It doesn't count towards the silly alt-wincon if it is exiled face down.
>>
>>44595729
not sure about that one but the one on the battlefield has to be a real one not a token copy from some effect.
>>
>>44595918
Sort of. If you use Clever Impersonator or Copy Enchantment (or _____ ) it would be fine.
>>
>>44590798

Us intuition and Macabre faerie to exile a copy in your hand on the stack it's a cute way to win in a casual setting when no one knows what your doing.
>>
Working on Temur Eldrazi, and I need to ask a question. Can Herald of Kozilek's cost-reduction ability reduce by C? If something costs 1C and I have a Herald on the field, can I pay one of any color or do I have to pay C? Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask.
>>
>>44596050
just costs C since you got rid of the "pay anything" cost.

Though, what's that mean for cards with Devoid that costs UR or the like to cast?
>>
>>44596050
>Herald of Kozilek
Yes. That is the trick. Well memed, Jack.
>>
>>44595684

you make no sense

the ability is okay but the whole reason simulacrum is playable is because its colorless ramp, and on top of that it gets bonkers with sac/reanimate or flicker shenanigans

this card is cool as a budget ven clique though
>>
>>44597230
He probably misread it and thought that you draw when it dies
>>
>>44595349
>thoughtseize on a stick that slides in every single EDH deck ever
i'm entirely alright with this.
>>
>>44597496
Not fivecolor, fivecolor has a hard time paying C costs other than off of Sol Ring due to nor having space for lands that don't help with making colors and not being able to cheat with rainbow stones
>>
>>44590798 Serum Powder would be a good start?
Aside from that, I'd guess self mill and delve with a few discard costs and draw from the graveyard effects.
>>
>>44590712
A 4 coat 6/6 with flying and a resicle effect. That seems balanced
>>
>>44597496
Thoughtseize is impressive for its turn 1 plays. Snagging a card out of their hand on 4+ is significantly less impactful.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.