[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your BBEG /tg/ What are there evil plots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 17

File: Lich.jpg (170KB, 1024x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Lich.jpg
170KB, 1024x1437px
Tell me about your BBEG /tg/

What are there evil plots and how evil are they?
>>
There are in-game rumors about bigger threats out there but right now we're dealing with a semi-insane goddess who demands sacrifices and fucks shit up and is generally horrible.

No clue of how to deal with her though. She's quite evil, we've been thinking of just moving somewhere else where there are nicer gods.
>>
>>44589316
Communist Half-Celestial Blue Dragon.
>>
>>44589316
A very sneaky demonic businessman.
>>
An efreet Prince who wanted the players to go get him a pretty stone that turned out to be a planar teleportation device. He recently conquered the Elemental plane of Earth, but his long term plans are currently unclear to the PCs. But are probably violent. And mean.
>>
File: Huitzilopotchli.jpg (211KB, 737x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Huitzilopotchli.jpg
211KB, 737x1020px
>>44589316
My BBEG really, truly believes he's doing the work of the Gods, and bringing their light to the uneducated heathens who refuse to see the truth. He also seeks to become a god himself in the process so he can watch over humanity and ensure their rise to power again after their self-destructive cataclysms. He has reformed the broken Mexican states into the Nueva Azteca, and has given purpose and unity to a once broken people and brought wealth and power, all while connecting them to their ancient heritage. He truly believes he is the reincarnation of Quetzalcoatl on earth, and is ushering in the Sixth Cycle of human existence.

the kicker is that Aztec gods are actually just a cabal of Judeo-Christian demons, and when he achieves apotheosis he is possessed by Baal, and realizes exactly how bad he fucked up. Quetzalcoatl-Baal then marches an army of Aztecs, tribals, demons, and slaves into Texas, conquers as far as San Antonio, and then is repulsed and banished in a massive battle by almost a dozen different armies waging war on one another in a magical, technological, and brutal scale never before seen in the Western Hemisphere. Baal is banished, and the completely shattered body of Quetzalcoatl dies alone in a pile of his own soldiers, who had also been possessed, and weeps at the colossal nature of his mistake..
>>
The players are working for a NE wizard against a CE wizard who are both planning on finding the pieces of an elven puzzle box that has an ancient luck spirit trapped inside.

Twenty years ago the country the game takes place it went through a war, a big war, and lots of old ruins/religious centers were just kind of lost by the way side. The NE wizard used to be a lord. His wife died in child birth and his son died on the front. He then fell into obscurity and became an bitter old man living in squalor outside of a city controlled by halflings (who took over the region).

The CE wizard is a war orphan. She met the NE wizard and basically press ganged him to train her. After she learned what she thought she needed she stole some books and left.

Both of them want the luck spirit because they want to make a deal. How it works is you wager something of equivalent value. The NE wizard wants his wife and child back, along with his title. The CE wizard wants the halfling empire to fall.
>>
He hasn't shown up in the campaign yet, but one of the villains I'm planning is a mysterious man in a comedy mask who's trying to create a better world for freaks. He's gathering an army of rejects, mutants and lunatics, who he legitimately cares about. He has nothing but contempt for normal people - they've had it too good for too long, and it's time for the scales to be balanced.
>>
File: 1434875087160.jpg (42KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1434875087160.jpg
42KB, 400x462px
>>44589949
Quetzalcoatl is way more kickass than Baal
>>
>>44590153
Yeah, but the guy wants to become Divine Quetzalcoatl, not just mortal Quetzalcoatl, and he thinks that Tlaloc (Whom Baal is impersonating) is going to grant him the power to do so if he accomplishes great deeds in the name of the Gods (Really the cabal, which includes Lilith, who impersonates another god in a different tribe in East Texas).

Turns out that "ascension" was getting possessed and realizing exactly how wrong he had become the whole time.
>>
File: 1444660400421.png (62KB, 275x417px) Image search: [Google]
1444660400421.png
62KB, 275x417px
>>44590247
>Tlaloc (Whom Baal is impersonating)
>(Really the cabal, which includes Lilith, who impersonates another god in a different tribe in East Texas).
sounds terrible already
>>
File: god no.jpg (95KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
god no.jpg
95KB, 555x475px
Fate itself.

It's not going very well.
>>
File: 1450406789172.jpg (587KB, 1850x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1450406789172.jpg
587KB, 1850x1041px
>>44589316
>Lord Oga Morinabu
>Shogun in the East
>Heavy Black armor
>A burning red Nodachi
>Rumors say he is invincible
>His white-armored legions of Ashigaru storm across the land
>Merciless, pitiless
>Burns cities and castles if he cannot take them
>Rumors of witchcraft and sorcery abound
>Only isolated, entrenched rebel Daimyo prevent him from reuniting the Empire under his Shogunate
>And the Players are about to invite his wrath
>>
>>44589949
>the gods are actually just a cabal of Judeo-Christian demons

You don't see this done often enough, despite the fact that it's a really fun concept.
>>
>>44589316
I raised his level 14 stone giant transmuter and and now he's my zombie slave.
>>
>>44589316
The last and paragon of the warforged, he seeks to return his race to this world by any means necessary, after the centuries have driven him to travel to greater and greater lengths to do it. Now, he works with a group of chaos-bringers to destroy a kingdom, so as to seek a Creation Forge among the ashes of civilisation.

Probably never gonna run this though, I have neither the map making skills or the imagination
>>
>>44589316
>Wizard of Yehudah
Dickass old mage, fucker want's to kill one party member who told him to fuck off when he tried to recruit that person. Also possibly for killing his son, but meh, the son was fairly useless.
>Matthew Gaul aka Magic Hitler
On one party member's shit list because DESTINY. General dickbag/edgelord supreme. Looking to remove Empress, conquer world.
>Prince Nerelas Ul Del Sylvanus
Hey baby, wanna kill all humans.
Seriously, though. Looking to activate a machine to wipe magic/burn down humanity.
Party has no idea he's also looking to unleash an unspeakable evil that is made of dead souls, concrete, and rage, named the Filisnogos.
>Satan
Party doesn't know he's out there yet. Plans involve manipulating party into releasing him from his imprisonment so he can divide the world by zero.
>Barnabus and Imperium
Keeping an eye on things now, may step in should party get to epic levels and actually go after Gaul/Sylvanus/Satan. Barnabus wants to remove all gods, tip trilby.
>>
>>44589316
Not going to spill my secrets to you, sneaky metagamer who I can't tell the identity of. You might be one of my players for all I know.
>>
BBEG of my last campaign was a wizard who foresaw the end of the world and started to reactivate the ancient magitek of a grand human civilisation that planeshifted itself onto the upper planes to continue their empire away from the previous end of the world. He let his morality go away 'cause his gf died, and the party took offense to him turning helpless villagers into robo-slaves and also they were payed to kill him.

Current campaign is the same world, but I can't tell you about the new BBEG because they've not been revealed yet and I know for a fact that at least two of my players regularly browse /tg/.
>>
Markus
Lost his kid in a 100-year war sparked between two great houses, went a little crazy. Now leads the largest army in the land composed mostly of peasants and men-at-arms that he's convinced to attack the noble houses. Normally he wouldn't have a chance in hell, but that same century-long war has fucked them up pretty bad such that they either band together to stop him or perish.
My PCs are currently running errands for the noble houses to make things work, because of all the fucking niggling concessions.
>Well Francois III wants 300 acres of pasture to commit his forces, give him the fields near the lake
>Francois won't take the fields because they're covered with monsters
>they go and kill the monsters
That sort of thing. They're starting to sympathize with Markus a bit more, which is a good sign. I don't know if they've noticed, but I also gave all the nobles french names and all the peasants roman-sounding names to really establish the clashing cultures. I even tried to extend this to town names, with sort of a "St. Petersburg, or is it Leningrad? Petrograd?" deal going on with some of the smaller towns with weaker lords to give the feel that the royal/noble culture is vastly different from the peasant/common culture, like the Saxons/Normans.
>>
File: 1376750168988.jpg (210KB, 626x763px) Image search: [Google]
1376750168988.jpg
210KB, 626x763px
>>44589316
There are several semi benevolent Immortal creatures that set up the world
The BBEG wish to kill them and destroy the civilized world they have created
>>
Just started the search for the bane of pits "source of all evil" so far we we've been chased by giants and jumped off a cliff to survive a goblin horde, and I got lynched. So another day being a warlock.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg (24KB, 250x391px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg
24KB, 250x391px
>>44589316
It will be a miracle if the party actually finds him. I really haven't given him much thought, but the road to finding him is convoluted and insane.
>>
File: 1445813088782.jpg (91KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445813088782.jpg
91KB, 646x720px
>>44589949
So, for once, the Mexicans are sending their best across the border?
>>
My last BBEG was the moon. Its plot was to have make up sex with the earth. I was kind of in a weird place when I made that game
>>
File: Googly.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Googly.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
>>44597041
>Its plot was to have make up sex with the earth.
>make up sex
Why were they fighting to begin with?
>>
>>44589441
>goddess
>there are bigger threats
What? Did Cthulu awake?
>>
they are currently dealing with a man who is creating super monsters that kill gods and destroy the multiverse, can't wait till they meet his boss
>>
>>44597480
Cthulhu was defeated by a boat, if he's a bigger threat than a goddess then your goddess a shit
>>
Playing a homebrew elder scrolls game. Our BBEG is a dumner who is collecting souls to elongate his human daughters life so he won't have to bury her as he did his wife.

> not sure if I wild act any different
>>
File: tumblr_ncxwa0N3np1tuavl1o1_1280.jpg (91KB, 723x1106px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncxwa0N3np1tuavl1o1_1280.jpg
91KB, 723x1106px
A Fallen leader of Iomedae warriors who believes he will be able to bring a shred of order in the "inevitable" Outer God-made apocalypse; He just has to help the organization that's starting it.
>>
File: BBEG.png (3KB, 232x402px) Image search: [Google]
BBEG.png
3KB, 232x402px
He's doing the right thing because the moral way is impossible. The comatose crab will never stop growing so long as it lives, and in its state of stasis it wont starve or die naturally. Eventually, the world will be destroyed by its existence. So, he'll wake the gods, kill them, and with their seal broken the crab will rise. As far as he knows, it will destroy everything and then starve, after which the world will begin anew with no great beast to threaten the planet's existence.
>>
File: this kills the crab.jpg (100KB, 511x788px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the crab.jpg
100KB, 511x788px
>>44597809
Why not just do pic related?
>>
>>44597867
It is too big. You would need some mighty scissors.
>>
>>44597889
Is it possible to create such a tool?
>>
>>44589316
From a former campaign as we've finished this up and are starting up again soon.

Undead Death Knight who has been murdering for centuries to hone his skill, and also to tip the forces of good and evil into a gigantic battle where both sides are wiped out, all so he can use it as fuel to ascend to god murder. His motivation was the thought that he'd only ever have purest love with the god of death if he was a god of a similar domain, and caused a shit ton of deaths.

Not exactly original in most respects I'll admit, but we had fun.
>>
>>44597936
There is one on the planet, though most regard it as part of the landscape. After all, who in their right mind would pick up a glaive that big and get a buddy to pick up the other?
Great guess, that's actually part of my setting.
>>
>>44597996
I'm very jealous of your players.
>>
File: laughter stops.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>44598027
I don't have players, just campaign plans.
>>
File: plan cam.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
plan cam.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>44598100
I know that feel far too well
>>
>>44589316
One of them wants to absorb up all the other gods for dicking him/her/them/it/they over and turning them into a cosmic identity crisis, and plans to do so by causing an inter-dimensional Holy War and devouring pieces of reality itself.

One of them is plotting the extinction of all the "unclean" races and hacking her way across South America with her army of angry ice zombie mutants.

And the last one just wants to take over New England because he thinks it sounds fun.
>>
>>44590900
So, you have Samurai Vader as a major antagonist?
>>
>>44589316

Pathfinder/Spelljammer

> Og the batter goblin

Basically a goblin that became the embodiment of shifting the blame on someone else similar to bat boy from Paranoia Agent. He goes around clubbing people over the head of nobles and what not when they're cornered due to some scandal and suddenly they're free from the stress.

He currently has a 1 million gold bounty on his head.

> nyarlathotep, Cthulhu, Shub Niggerath, and Yog Shoggoth

Currently using a PC to further their goals by placing them in a simulation built from the dying memories and experiences of a dying god that they killed. After the party did what they wanted, they were thrown into a different plane.

> Francis Irons

Evil politician/business man who planeswalks to different planes and plans on using all his assets to assault a well defended plane to attain true godhood. Currently in a war against the other BBEGs in the setting.

> The Eternity King

Basically Tomb King/Necron who reawakened to a galaxy of adventurers creating disorder and mayhem, and now wants to recreate his empire.

> Space Emperor Crab

Lord of the the crystal leviathans, lead krakens, and the crab people, he wills worlds of water into place to create homes for his people. He's currently the size of Jupiter and growing each day.

> Frau DickKuutouf

Drow nazi scientist based on doctor deathhead from Wolfenstein. Took one of the PC's friends and turn him into a flesh golem. So far is planning on releasing cyborg driders upon the galaxy.
>>
>>44598100
Start a Roll20 campaign
>>
>>44589316

I dunno. Originally it was going to be an evil wizard from ancient history. But then the PCs became pirates and I'm not sure I like that idea much any more.
>>
ABSORB
THE
PLANET

~t. scary biometal antagonist
>>
>>44597480

Bigger threats as in more dangerous to people and countries. The goddess is nuts and does evil things, but she generally keeps to the country that "worships" her and makes her rounds, so she's only really a threat to the people of that country. Even people living near the safe region past the border are not really going to be threatened by her, unless she gets in a foul mood and wants to go kidnap and slave people.

An invading army from another country would be a bigger threat than she is.
>>
File: Darth Unus.jpg (442KB, 2017x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Unus.jpg
442KB, 2017x2400px
Darth Unus is the Dark Lord of the One Sith in the year 650 ABY. Darth Unus is a Rakata, a race that was long believed to have went extinct thousands of years ago and, if legends were true, had once held control of the entire galaxy under their empire simply known as the Infinite Empire. More anomalously, the Rakata had lost their ability to use and feel the Force; but yet Darth Unus' power with the Force comes naturally to him.

When he and his Sith finally surfaced out from the shadows, Darth Unus' Sith made their mark in crippling the leaders of the Galactic Federation, and taking control of fixing the problems that they had created in order to elevate in popularity.

Darth Unus' Sith have been caught orchestrating slaving operations on worlds of primitive force sensitives in order to kidnap entire populations. Meanwhile they ended up being connected to hundreds of years of Midichlorian research that involves the forced multiplication and cooperation of the micro-organisms. Not to mention the appearance of highly advanced and alien technology that seems to be powered by the Force.

But when confronted with the ills of his Sith, Darth Unus takes no pride in their or even his own work, in fact, the deeds of his own Sith seem to disgust him. Unus seems driven to put meaning into the countless suffering he is causing. But what it is he means to do with all of what happened is still unknown.

(This game is on hiatus, I don't want to give away anymore than what is established.)

Pic Related: It's Darth Unus' portrait made by /tg/'s own Nate Pilgrim.
>>
>>44600577
Darth Anus lmao
>>
>>44601023

Damn you, I can't unsee it now.
>>
>>44601034
Does he like listening to Jizz?
>>
It's an alien being from another dimension, it can't move in our plane of reality, it has no body, but it manifested as a bright light shining from a small pool in high in a mountain cave

looking directly in the light blinds humanoids, but in place of their sight the alien being controls their minds and they are able to move with perfect knowledge of their surroundings due to the sensory knowledge granted by the being of light, who uses them to further its ends

So over time the pool of light has become worshipped as a god, and the blind seers are prophets of the god

The God has co-opted the old religion and used its existing infrastructure to grow its influence much faster and more thoroughly than it could have otherwise using strictly its blinded agents

The being has one goal: to escape the earth

For reasons yet unexplored, it became trapped on earth, unable to travel the aether as its kind normally does, stuck in the physical plane where it has no direct power

So the god must find a way to remove his shackles and the plan at the moment is to destroy the whole planet

But he can't move or do anything at all outside of influencing the minds of mortals, so he's relying on his cult of believers to do all the work for him, without telling them his plan (for obvious reasons)

So i suppose he's not actually evil at all, as far as we know, fate has simply put him at odds with the earth, an unfortunate happenstance, but he has no obligation to spare the earth and its foreign, simplistic life forms when his own existence is at stake
>>
I had a pair of BBEG's in my last game. Mutants and Masterminds, during the 1930's. Think pulp Justice League. I had a couple gangs of costumed criminals/ syndicates running around the city. In addition each of the players came up with their own arch-enemy. The big villains were a husband and wife team of mad scientists. The husband has perished in a lab accident, but the wife saved his brain. The two began taking over the criminal syndicates for money, and supplies for their experiments. Their ultimate goal, to provide the brain in the jar with a new body.

I was going to have him insert himself into another super criminal, a douchbag called Mastermind. A former circus magician, turned mind controlling psychic. He was always annoying for the players to deal with, as he used innocent bystanders as lackeys.

Unfortunately the end of summer put the game on hold, just as the group was going to explore the remains of a pre-ice age civilization. I wasn't able to get the game running again after that.
>>
he's an ex paladin who lost his wife to a lich. Now he's obsessed with stoping dead. He's came across an enchanted crossbow which houses the last remnants of an almost forgotten God. The God convinced him he could turn the whole world into sudo liches by stealing everyone's soul and housing them in a gargantuan crystal, once he's gathered enough he'll turn them. But obviously that's a lie, he's really planning on using the souls to release himself from his prison and turn the souls into mindless devotees. The paladin also has a lieutenant, a self flagellating, cursed, century old, former dedicated cleric of the forgotten God. He was cursed by the God of death for his worship of the forgotten god, whenever he dies, the wound that killed him will leave an open sore on his body forever and then he will be reborn in an extremely painful month long process. If he doesn't die within a year his curse makes him kill himself.
>>
File: 76557653.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
76557653.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>44591077

Perhaps the reason is that the most people (at least on /tg/) tend to react like >>44590153 and >>44590288 , probably because they find the whole thing dismissive against Pagan religions (and to be honest it kinda is). And I guess most people on /tg/ are rather fond of Pagan religions because their mythology is more exotic than Abrahamic ones and most of pagans were never so strict about social and moral issues as Abrahamic believers tend to do.

That being said, I think that >>44589949 has actually a very interesting plot. I would like to hear more about the whole thing.
>>
Aristocrat Hitler plunging the world into WWIII because war economy. PCs are probably gonna end up doing his bidding, because they tend to be dumb or morally lacking.
Oh yeah, he's also gone ahead and swapped most of his body for cybernetics.
>>
My bbeg is a Duergar who's thoroughly disenchanted with his race's interventionist ideals. He's technologically uplifted the Hobgoblin empire so that they may conquer the rest of the surface races, take them as slaves, put guns in their hands and maybe just for once defend their own asses from the aberrant horrors writhing in the darkness.
>>
>>44589316
My BBEG hasn't made an appearance yet, and truthfully I haven't put much thought into him/her/it.

Currently I've just established the following
>has a unit of mimics that keep confusing and misdirecting the party
>is a powerful mage, but turns that magic power inward (eg, "I cast fist")

Once the party grabs ahold of a mimic or a mimic's belongings I'll flesh it out more
>>
>>44589316
So far my party is only vaguely aware of a necromancer operating in the woods on an inhabited but undeveloped island. They've fought off various undead but haven't seen his face yet. He has been playing it safe so far, but they are about to be in for a lot of undead he's been keeping in reserve. He's a paranoid,arrogant and pretty angstey really. He's working for some dark god that eats souls, or so he thinks. This has him access to some comparatively high level spells for him to use to take over this island, which has mines for silver and magical ore. He's been mining using undead and built up a large stash on a prepared boat.

He's a part of something bigger, though he doesn't realise it yet.
>>
Parties former Paladin who was corrupted by an extremely powerful Old God
>>
>>44589316
Ketchup Carjack
>>
>>44589316
I actually have several in my current game.
>A noble who used the party to gain power and then betrayed them, because he needed a scapegoat.
>Bhaal, the God of Murder. He's pretty evil. He also likes murder.
>A group of people from different backgrounds who are just trying to build a new nation. They aren't really evil (well, some of them are) but their methods are rather extreme. They are also trying to create a magical creature to surpass the Tarrasque.
>>
Eons ago BBEGs who was also ruler of a far of land was in trouble as he and his people were plagued, in his hour of need a Lloyd of hell offered his people a cure as long as they worshipped him, he did so, LoH told him to wage an unholy war across the lands. He was stopped, his soul stripped from his body and sealed away, his body burned and buried. His queen ran away and his in another realm, slowly building up a cabal to bring about hit return. The players unwittingly unlocked the seals for his return. Upon his return he is bat shirt insane.and wants to tear the world to shreds.
>>
>>44604105
This sounds cool, almost like a fantasy bond villain.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.