[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to preface this with this isn't my fetish, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 20

File: calcium.jpg (531KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
calcium.jpg
531KB, 780x3120px
I want to preface this with this isn't my fetish, I'm genuinely asking because I've seen so many people on /tg/ wanting to be girls.

So.
Say a genie or whatever made you a girl. Everything is the same, but to the rest of the world, you have always been a girl. You have your old memories of being a girl, but all the memories "girl-you" had - the ones who are now real, since reality has changed - are slowly creeping in.
What would you do? Would you try to live your life the same way? Would you use this as a new chance, a fresh start?
Would your sexuality be the same or opposite what it was before (again, I swear, this isn't my fetish.)
For those who say "I'll masturbate 'till my fingers bleed" or "I'll go get fucked by as many guys as I can", what would you do after this, then?
>>
>>44586647
>what would you do after this, then?
Probably masturbate some more
>>
>>44586647
>What would you do?
Probably PLAY SOME GODDAMN TRADITIONAL GAMES.

You know, THE FUCKING THING THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT THAT YOU HAVE YET TO POST ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO?

Yeah, those traditional games.
>>
>>44586708
Where do you want me to post this if not on the board for fantasy stuff? The board constantly talking about being the little girl?
/d/ ?
I don't want to hear about you masturbating until you die of hunger.
>>
Probably try to find a middle road between who I am, and who girl-me was. I guess in some sense it would seem like a fresh start to others since my personality would seem to radically change overnight.

As for sexuality, just because I became a girl doesn't mean I'm suddenly attracted to guys or want to get dicked or be a slut.

So yeah, try to continue life as normal. Now just worries about rape and having to deal with periods are on the radar.
>>
>>44587931
sounds reasonable. Really, I'd do the same.
Just wondering after having read one too many "b litel grll" posts. I just wanted to know if they meant it as a "I want to get laid whenever I want" or what.
>>
Enjoy my life on easy mode
>>
I guess I'm sorta lucky that I'm bisexual anyway. I don't think too much would change, although having to deal with everyday sexism would really suck.
>>
File: 1391359870431.jpg (95KB, 617x873px) Image search: [Google]
1391359870431.jpg
95KB, 617x873px
>>44586647
By "a girl" do you mean a woman of my age, or a little girl? It is not clear from your scenario. What /tg/ wants is to be the little girl (emphasis on "little"), and if I became a little girl and "everything is the same" then somebody is going to wonder how I am still a little girl at twenty-four. Do I just not age?

If, on the other hand, I am merely a female of my age, then it doesn't fit one part of your question (as it isn't what so many people on /tg/ want), but it does fit the other part (where everything is the same). You need to clarify.
>>
>>44587494
Yes, I want you to talk about dumb fetish shit on the dumb fetish boards, not here.
>>
>>44588207
I have a hard time imagining things I would want to do less, than getting fucked by another guy. Just because I am magically granted a vagina, doesn't suddenly change that.
>>
>>44588274
I mean you are still the same age. Everything is the same, as much as possible, but you are the girl-version of you.
>>44588282
fair point. That was one of my questions, if you think you'd ever change your sexuality, since you are essentially taking over the girl-version of you's life - and she'd have the same sexuality as you, just as a girl.
>>
>>44588336
I'm pretty sure my girl version would too be heterosexual, therefore I'd start craving dick.
>>
>>44588390
>you
> heterosexual
>>
File: 6206541802_3dc11d3886.jpg (131KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
6206541802_3dc11d3886.jpg
131KB, 500x401px
>>44588336

If I am a woman of twenty-four years whose life is essentially the same as my life was, then how on Earth could it be construed as a "fresh start"? Everything I fucked up is still fucked up, the difference being that I have to bleed out of my crotch once a month as well.

And what about my fiancée? Is she somehow lesbian in this alternate universe? We met in a conservative protestant church, which is against the homogay. Something does not add up.
>>
>>44588426
look, anon, consider the fact that I didn't consider every single damn possibility.
>>
>>44588426
>Something does not add up.
You have to factor in that OP is a fag, dummy.
>>
>>44588336
>if you think you'd ever change your sexuality

Why would I? I'm not going to change my sexuality normally, I'm firmly straight. A chromosomal shift isn't going to change that. Maybe different hormones and such might make me or at least my body feel some attraction or desire to men, but mentally I am not ever going to want to or be ok with sex with a guy.

Literally the only situation I could imagine doing that, is if I wanted or felt the compulsion to have kid(s). Even then, pregnancy and childbirth would be a huge turnoff to the idea, and I'd probably do in vitro anyway.
>>
File: bQIwa.png (320KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
bQIwa.png
320KB, 730x548px
The catfish would stop being a catfish.
I'd go fall in love.
>>
>>44588426
>And what about my fiancée?

She's a male version of herself now.
>>
File: Inevitables.jpg (30KB, 399x415px) Image search: [Google]
Inevitables.jpg
30KB, 399x415px
>>44588452

Well consider it now. You're the GM of this thread, after all. We're getting into some deep time-fuckery paradox, and the inevitables are getting on it. We better align these timelines, or its all going to hell.
>>
>>44586647
Of course we want to be girls. Who wouldn't want to set life on easy mode? Courts will rule in your favor, you can sell ova for exorbitant amounts of money, you can grope friends of the female persuasion with less consequences, you get to take advantage of men's money without it being socially reprehensible, you don't get insulted for being a stay at home mom (aka a female neet with kids), etc etc.

Who the fuck WOULDNT want to be a girl, with all the obvious societal benefits it has, especially in this day and age?
>>
Dunno? Be pretty happy, my life is going to be a lot easier now.
>>
>>44588480
thank you, precisely the kind of things I wanted to hear.
I was debating if I'd be a lesbian, since I like girl, or if I'd eventually go bi.
>>44588543
You still fell in love, but since that's wrong, you had to leave church.
Hey, I said your choices were the same, but the outcomes aren't necessarily.
>>
Wouldn't I just do the same stuff, but as a girl? Maybe girl-me starts being attracted to dudes, maybe not. But isn't that the biggest thing I have to worry about?
>>
>>
Other question: if I had lots of unprotected casual sex during my high-school years, what does that mean for this universe? Am I saddled with a dozen illegitimate children now?
>>
>>44588647
You already have them, Anon.
>>
>>44588670
No no it's far simpler to just make every one you were ever with the opposite sex and also impotent. Grab your gear boy and head to the gate!

>Just time agency things
They clean up after idiot time wizards like OP.
>>
>>44588613
yes, but what AFTER?
>>44588670
fucking sluts. You know, there are angels who have to go back in time and clean your messes up, right?
>>
>>44588773
Back off feather-boy the notorious time wizard OP was involved and that makes it agency business.
>>
>>44587494
Post it on tumblr or reddit, since it's faggot blog shit that has nothing to do with traditional games.
>>
>>44588494
Nah, she's still female she just has a big honkin dingus now. God is okay with dickgirl on girl action, I'm pretty sure I read that in the bible somewhere.
>>
>>44588893
which blog? Which reddit?
>>44588840
fite me. I bet I can clean up first.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 330x328px
>>44588560
Tfw you will never be able to reap the benefits of being a woman in today's society, which heavily leans in their favor.

At least I can always switch my game to hardmode and try being trans, they apparently die violently a lot. I bet they can see the true ending, though
>>
File: chrono.jpg (108KB, 373x480px) Image search: [Google]
chrono.jpg
108KB, 373x480px
Damn, these timelines keep splitting and re-merging and I still don't know what's going on.

According to one, my fiancée is male, according to another my fiancée is lesbian (and so am I) and we left church (bummer, I was just getting into it). And according to a third, she's a female with a penis. I don't think those even exist!

According to one, I have a dozen kids, according to another every person I tried to bone during my slut years was impotent.

Meanwhile the angels and a time agency are fighting over who fixes this, and we still don't know what those damn quarut inevitables are doing.

PANIC
>>
File: 2ltmx06.jpg (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2ltmx06.jpg
129KB, 600x800px
>>44589030
I am you from the future. There's no time to explain.
>>
>>44589030
Clearly your fiance is some kinda frog or clownfish person what can change gender at will and is constantly fucking with your head to punish you for being such a slut in your teenage years.

The children are in on it too and pretend to disappear every now and then since they all think you have brain problems and hate you for saddling them with your shitty, slutty genes. They're probably all hosting incestuous orgies, too.
>>
>>44589120
Damn it Honks, you're a lose cannon! Hand in your Time Badge and Time Gun!
>>
File: Stitch in Time Jon Foster.jpg (508KB, 1008x832px) Image search: [Google]
Stitch in Time Jon Foster.jpg
508KB, 1008x832px
>>44589142

But then how is "everything the same"?! Nothing's the same! AAAAA
>>
>>44589334
>Nothing's the same!
That's just your brain problems talking, honey. It's always been this way.
>>
ITT: OP is a fag who watched Steins;Gate for the first time and thought the trap's arc was DEEP PHILOSOPHY or some other faggotry since he gets boners for dudes what look like girls but still got the ponos in between their legs.
>>
File: ev_f02a.jpg (481KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ev_f02a.jpg
481KB, 1024x576px
>>44589377
>watched
Doing it wrong
>>
>>44589030
that last timeline doesn't exist, don't worry. He's getting smiten.
>>44589377
Nope.
I don't like traps and I don't like guys pretending fucking a guy in a dress is straight because they're, for some odd reason, not willing to come to terms with their sexuality.
>>
>>44589420
>implying OP even knows it was originally a VN
I bet he watched the dub, too.
>>44589486
Of course not, you just like to concoct scenarios where men are feminized and constantly have lustful thoughts of cock blastes into their brains.

You massive fag
>>
>>44589833
>where men are feminized
please tell me where I wrote that
>lustful thoughts of cock blastes into their brains.
Please tell me where I wrote that

Or is this some reverse baiting thing, and you put words in my mouth so you can keep writing these things because you think I'll keep defending myself?
>>
File: TimeWalk_MTGO_1280x960_Wallpaper.jpg (658KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
TimeWalk_MTGO_1280x960_Wallpaper.jpg
658KB, 1280x960px
>>44589486

Okay. Since the "dickgirl" timeline can be sloughed off to obsurdity and "last timeline" applied to both variables, that means I am now engaged to a man (which means I must be attracted to men, somehow) and have twelve children. Not ideal, but at least less confusing. Certainly not an easy route, but knowing myself I probably browbeat childcare payments for all of them.

What about proportions? In the pre-OP'sfaggotry timeline, I was taller than her. Am I as tall as I was as a man and he as tall as she was as a woman, or is it adjusted for typical proportions of men and women? On one hand, "everything else is the same" implies height and weight, but on the other hand just "is opposite sex" could mean having to take that -4 strength.
>>
>>44589968
>please tell me where I wrote that
Literally the basis of the thread is men turning girly and remembering a life that wasn't theirs. A life filled with feminine urges, aka cocklust.

You faggy faggot fagboy.
>>
>>44590059
Nobody cares, you attention whoring gigafag.
>>
>>44588426

OP didn't think about this. Reality bends and snaps.

Now the timeline has changed so that Protestants broke away from the Catholic Church so that girls could marry girls, cuz Luther was into that.

This is only one of many bizarre changes that OP's faggotry has wrought upon the timeline.
>>
>>44590129
Girldicks being another
>>
>>44590093
>turning girly
nope
>>44590059
typical proportions. I just asked the genie if he could at least make me cute.
>>
>>44590129

W-wait, but then doesn't that mean that America was founded by lesbians? How did the Puritans (named after the purest form of love, obviously) manage to populate the new world?

Or did they fail?

Is anon's America like French or Mexican or shit?
>>
>>44590129
>Martain Luther is now a lesbian

See what you did OP! This is why you don't fuck with genies they just want to play with everything.
>>
>>44590224
>How did the Puritans
You mean the P/u/ritans
>manage to populate the new world?
See >>44590173
It's the only way to make any sense of this gay, gay faggot world OP spawned.
>>
>>44590224
How about you can only be gay if you become a minister?
>>
>>44586647
>You have your old memories of being a girl, but
I assume you mean "of being a guy".

That said, the "Everything is the same" bit and " to the rest of the world, you have always been a girl" bit seems contradict.
For example, for a man married to his wife, either the new-girl is still married to his wife (perhaps changing the legal status of said union depending on location, or the legality of same-sex marriages in their area), or the wife is now a man, which if nothing else would then imply changes to your sexual orientation.

There's all sorts of things that would change in such a retroactive reality-rewrite.

But to answer your question: reapply for retail service jobs at some local stores. I desperately need a job, but most stores in my local area only hire women for such positions, so now I might actually have a chance.
>>
>>44590177
>nope
>>44586647
>Say a genie or whatever made you a girl
>made you a girl
Hard to get girlier than that
>all the memories "girl-you" had
Aka cocklust

Fagboy
>>
>>44590177
>I just asked the genie
Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 895x1659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 895x1659px
>>44586647
But the best thing would be having fully functional hermaphrodite genitals, being muscular, and being a qt so you can actually be a hot man or woman based on your mood.
>>
>>44590362
Too bad turians are shit, senpai
>>
>>44588426
Women live longer, stop caring about getting laid usually around 40 which gives more free time, people are notoriously kinder to grannies than grampys in all fields, and your body can take more physical punishment and go longer without nutrition than men's.

So the crotch bleeding kinda balances out. Hell, losing most of the sex drive is much better than being perpetually horny and being unable to get it up to even wank.
>>
File: 1448654932955.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1448654932955.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>44586647
>I want to preface this with this isn't my fetish
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1280x850px
>>44590414
Everything is great when you're Asari or human.
So did male Shepherd ever answer those female Krogan mating requests after Grunt's loyalty mission?
>>
>>44590512
I dunno. I don't play shit games, senpaitchi.
>>
>>44590249
>>44590286

The 30 years war just got REALLY fucking weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 491x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 491x1280px
>>44590532
The comics are great.
>>
>>44590622
>Bioware comics
>good
If you like necrophiliac trannies, maybe
>>
>>44590326
"made you a girl" =/= "make you girly".
Boys who play dress-up aren't girls, you know
>>
>>44586647
id probably masturbate until i die of hunger
>>
>>44590737
>girls aren't girly
Man, are you really so gay you even refuse to acknowledge the existence of girls? Is that why you made this thread, to help you parse the existence of such a mythical creature as The Girl?
>>
>>44588560
You alright there buddy?
Had any bad experiences with women?
>>
>>44590665
I don't get the reference.
>>
>>44586647
Freak out to the strangeness I'm living in in this reality because girl-me never got those videogames from my parents, never talked about them with the other nerds in school, never got directed to forums about them, never got into RPGs and writing on those sites, etc.

Then try to stay functional so that no one notices how fucked up I am and live in general misery as I have two probably rather exclusive lives stuck in my head.

There was a short webcomic that handled the surprise genderbender pretty well, though last I remember it wasn't fully translated to English yet. It obviously doesn't end well.
>>
>>44591047
He's referring to a Dragon Age comic stars some magical tranny that makes out with the ghost of his dwarven lover or some shit.
>>
>>44591082
there's an English one about a boy that likes car who gets genderbent, and a girl whose life is reverted back two years
Misfile.
IIRC, the boy-now-girl pretty much just avoids all her old guyfriends who now desperately want to fuck him
>>
>>44589009
Hard mode is right, be non binary for hell mode, carry a gun for ace of rape tier mode.

[Spoiler]I was going to write more, but it felt long winded woe is me shit and I didn't feel like being called an autistic fucktard again today. [/spoiler]
>>
>>44591163
Oh god dem drawings.
It's horrible.
>>
>>44591271
>non binary
Tumblr pls. PLS.
>>
>>44591163
Yeah, I read that one for a bit. Not enough magic shenanigans to keep me interested.

Comic I was talking about:
comicgate.de/webcomics/she-s-me-oh-no-im-a-girl.html

Seems it gets no longer translated, so here's the gist of the ending:
Protagonist may or may not have been genderbent. This may or may not have happened due to nightmares creatures.
Haunted by nightmares, protagonist looses sense of self and tries to bone best friend, but he cums before anything happens and ruins the mood.

In that night, protagonist tries to fight back against the nightmare creatures and brutally slaughters them in the dream, but she becomes to believe that she had murdered said friend in her delusions. Panicked, protagonist runs away and is run over by a car. The end.
>>
>>44591082
>a webcomic
>handling fetish content maturely
Ìhandling ANYTHING maturely
Max kek
>>
>>44591431
yep.
>>44591515
huh. seems pointless.
>>
>>44591525
It's German. We are not aloud to have fun.
>>
>>44591097
But Dragon Age sucks anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 223x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 223x192px
They already made a western cartoon about this happening. Its a really good one, too.
Check it out here.

https://youtu.be/vErJFmUF7DM
>>
>>44591503
What, so they can SJW my rectum for saying herm instead of intersex, or not having a PCest PC talk about my long life struggle transy self discovery story. Fuck that faggot shit. I'll stay here where people don't cry when I say nigger.
>>
>>44591503
It's the correct term you idiot. Just because a bunch of lunatics and zealots use a word you don't give up on it, if only to not let them win that word.
>>
>>44591163
I'm amazed at how little the drawings improved over 12 years.
>>
>>44591697
>but Bioware games suck anyways
Yeah, that's kinda what I said to begin with.
>>
File: 1352806093364.jpg (13KB, 349x328px) Image search: [Google]
1352806093364.jpg
13KB, 349x328px
>>44588243
Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
>>44591758
Except that was shit, senpai, and drawn terribly
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 423x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 423x435px
>>44591855
You do realize Tumblr is a shitload of entirely isolated communities, right?

It has neo-nazis, feminists, fan blogs, cat pictures, and most of all porn. Like, 90% of Tumblr is porn. All kinds of porn, from furry to raceplay to scat to vanilla. Its like the biggest site for commission porn artists.

Seriously, for every crazy woman crying about the patriarchy on her blog there's ten "fuck me, daddy" blogs, thirty "women crying in bondage" blogs, fifty "cock worship" blogs, and a hundred female artists taking $50 to draw dickgirl versions of Sailor Moon fucking Spider-man. Plus a blog providing NES sprites, and a couple about old Halloween decorations from the 40's.
>>
>>44591855
>>44592027
>unironically using kooky tumblr pronouns and terms as if they mean anything outside of your weird ass blog site
And people said /pol/ was the infiltrators
>>
>>44592199
SJW shill pls
>>
>>44592172
She's not shit, she's just drawn that way.
>>
>>44592199
You're acting as if the people here think before posting instead of being prejudgemental(?) assholes putting words into others' mouths like >>44592203.
>>
>>44592276
>the people here
>crying about muh ignorant unenlightened
GET OUT OF HERE OUTLANDER
>>
>>44592276
It actually shocked me. I went to Tumblr to find shit that would make /v/ rage and found what /d/ would look like if furries, scat, and guro were allowed and it bred with /r9k/ and that child fucked /pol/.
>>
>>44589030
Welcome to the beurocratic process, please take a ticket, and we'll be with you in a couple of years.
>>
Let's try to get something out of this thread:

You are a genie and someone wishes to be a girl, with reality changing to accommodate that change.

How do you full fill that wish in way that screws the wisher?

Hard mode: No additional changes like "And now you have cancer". Anything you do is to suit this change and the butterfly effect of all these little things.
>>
Didn't realise how easy it was to make teege have an autistic meltdown these days. Shoulda guessed by the five fetish fuel 'just curious' threads in the last quarter of a day though.
>>
>>44592199
I shit you not, there's a Tumblr for making jokes about Xi Jinping's pants

http://howhigharexijinpingspantstoday.tumblr.com/
>>
>>44592446
I give him a big honkin horsecock that can talk and sings Ragtime Gal whenever s/he tries to masturbate or have sex
>>
>>44592467
>I was just pretending to be retarded :^)
Whatever you say, OP
>>
>>44592436
Don't like it, move to Tunisia little orphan Annie.
>>
>>44592446
Men get pregnant in this new universe.
Alternatively, just swap the words around. Girl means the gender with a penis, boy means the gender with a vagina, the misc category remains a clusterfuck of whatever the person feels like calling themselves.
>>
File: itwasi.jpg (42KB, 517x517px) Image search: [Google]
itwasi.jpg
42KB, 517x517px
>>44586647

Nothing, because that's a boring lame way to become a girl. Not to mention fucking weird and creepy. You creep.

Now, if I wanted to be a girl, I'd find one, cut off her head, and transplant my head onto her body.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.