[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr. Steal Your Girl coming through, make way nerds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: LemanRuss.jpg (180KB, 587x774px) Image search: [Google]
LemanRuss.jpg
180KB, 587x774px
Mr. Steal Your Girl coming through, make way nerds.
>>
>>44585443
I dunno Glassjaw, remember what happened last time you tried messing with a long haired autist?
>>
>>44585443
Was glass jaw part of his mutation?
>>
>>44585466
>muh Jonson retard strength
Russ took a power fist from E money himself and only got K.O.'d for an hour.
>>
>>44585544
That's because the Emperor didn't want to break his face. Lion was sick of his shit and did.
>>
>>44585443
I was wondering what happened to you. Pity you didn't die.

>>44585544
That's because the Emperor nist bitch-slapped him and wasn't actually trying to cause any harm.

After Jonson hit him, Russ didn't wake up till the next day.
>>
>>44585609
>>44585658
idk the emps was pretty pissed about Russ beating him in 2 contests just before he falcon punched his ass

Jonson just has retard power who couldn't tell when he was being mocked and when someone was just laughing about the absurdity of a situation
>>
millhouse go home
>>
>>44585793
go back to /b/ you faggot
>>
>>44585825

>hurr russ fucks bitches I'm ebin memer
>go back to /b/

;^)
>>
>landed on the deadliest death world known to man
>literally raised by wolves
>still less autistic than Lion El'Jonson
>second found Primarch
>not named after a homsex poet like Lion

Russ is confirmed second best Primarch behind Horus.
>>
>>44585998
Russ isn't from Catachan dumbass.

And Russ had human contact before he was an adult. Jonson spent every waking moment fighting Chaosspawn.

And even then, Jonson was the better Commander and Warrior.
>>
File: 1446355762666.jpg (148KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
1446355762666.jpg
148KB, 1140x475px
>>44586108
>Lionfag homosex damage control
>>
>>44586108
This.

Once Russ was discovered as a feral child he was raised in a longhouse by a tribal king and came to adulthood with lots of human interaction.

Lion didn't have a concept of "other people" until he was twenty. He was at least as good at his job as Russ.

If he had been given the upbringing Russ enjoyed he might have been Warmaster material.
>>
>>44586218
1. Lion was found by Luther as a child, this is a well known fact
2. Lion would never have been warmaster material. While he was without question a skilled commander he would have been a shit leader of other, just as prideful generals. There is a reason Ferrus Manus, Rogal Dorn and Perturabo weren't considered and Horus was everyone's top pick
>>
Vulkan best Primarch
>>
>>44586355
Don't worry, I'm sure HH will ruin it somehow.
>>
>>44585443
Ah Russ posting fag

The day isn't over until I see you.
>>
Each Primarch has a gene seed flaw

Lion - emo faggot
fulgrim - fag
pertabo - honest to god fa/tg/uy
khan - asian
russ - warewolf
dorn - obsession with legos
kurze - edgy teenager
sangy - almost as emo as the Lion
ferrus - robot fetish
angron - does this really need explaining?
rowboat - Stannis Baratheon level autism
morty - overactive sweat glands/acne
magnus - one eyed know it all mutant
horus - spoiled brat syndrome
lorgar - would worship a rock if that was the only thing nearby
vulkan - black
corvus - pasty angsty fuck
alpharius - inferiority complex
>>
>>44586557
>ferrus - robot fetish
Wrong, Ferrus was just a ruthless asshole. He decried his legion mistaking his teachings for cyber-worship.
>>
>>44586634
his sons have a robot fetish which is on him since it's his fucked up genes
>>
>>44586667
They hate themselves.

>"They are not my hands. This fact is forgotten by my brothers -- inexplicably, it has always seemed to me. The hands are strong, to be sure, and have created great things for us all, but they are not mine. And that counts for something. They forget that the silver on my arms comes from a beast that I vanquished. It is the mark of a great evil that I ended, and yet it persists within me... I would struggle to remove it now... I will not remove the silver from my flesh because I have learned to depend on it. The fault is with my mind. I rely on the augmentation given to me by my metal gauntlets, so much so that the flesh beneath them is now little more than a distant memory... A day will come when I will strip it from me, lest I lose the power to master myself forever. Already my Legion's warriors replace their shield hands with metal in my honour, and so they too are learning to doubt the natural strength of their bodies. They must be weaned off this practice before it becomes a mania for them. Hatred of what is natural, of what is human, is the first and greatest of the corruptions. So I record it here: when the time comes, I will strip my hands of their unnatural silver. I will instruct my Legion to recant their distrust of the flesh. I will turn them away from the gifts of the machine and bid them relearn the mysteries of flesh, bone and blood. When my father's Crusade is over, this shall be my sacred task. When the fighting is done, I shall cure my Legion and myself. For if fighting is all there is, if we may never pause to reflect on what such devotion to strength is doing to us, then our compulsion will only grow."
>"Rest? We were not made to rest; we go on, unflinching, unstoppable, unending in our strength. The Emperor did not make us for such mortal concerns as hearth and home, vanity or contemplation; we are his engines of war, his hammers, beating out the fabric of existence into a vessel fit for Mankind to inhabit."
>>
>>44585609
You mean Lion Autism Johnson that couldn't read emotions and decided to punch Russ after pissing off Russ in the first place?
>>
>>44585544
>throw away Utgarda-Loki because kids don't understand the reference
>make Russ even bigger Mary Sue than he was before
>less vikings and more yiff, better than all other SMs faggotry
Space Wolves fluff is the worst
>>
>>44587024
>decided to punch Russ after Russ got butthurt that the Lion wouldn't compromise a military operation over wounded pride and picked a fight he couldn't win
FTFY.
>>
>>44585443
Don't make me turn on the vacuum cleaner
>>
>>44585443
When Russ attacked Lion
>clumsy, flailing and just completely uncoordinated, unable to cause damage despite sneak attack
>no understandable rational: Just became violently upset over an imagined slight
>no comprehension of the social consequences of his actions
>burst into inappropriate laughter, showing little comprehension of humour
>Poor hygene
>No class

When Lion decked Russ
>One clean, precise blow achieving exactly what he wanted
>Had an understandable motive: the retard wasted an entire day of your life on his butthurt feelings and is now trying to pretend it was all a joke just to avoid losing face or having to apologize
>Left the scene without causing further trouble, clearly understood the social fallout that could occur and wisely opted to avoid it

Conclusion
>Lion acted like a man, Leman acted like an autistic child
>Leman is a glass-jawed
>Leman quite literally couldn't beat Lion if he had all day
>The only bitches Leman has ever had are hanging off his power armour
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.