[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malifaux General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: malifaux-crossroads.jpg (159KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
malifaux-crossroads.jpg
159KB, 1500x1000px
Malifaux general, here are some useful links,

books;
https://mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

For those of us who haven't been around, what did you get for Christmas?
>Bayou Boss set, Burt Jebsen, Gracie

Got a question about a Lilith build. I want to get her for my gf, since she seems interested in the game. How well do Waldgeists + Nekima fair with Lilith?

Should I switch out Nekima for something like more Tots?
>>
Nekima looks interesting to use, though I haven't seen her used before. I don't think you'd really get a whole lot out of more than 3 tots though. They're good scheme runners, but you want something a little more substantial in the rest of your list.
>>
So my Black Friday order finally arrived after extortionate shipping fees to the UK, and VAT and the £8 handling fee to have the privelage of paying the VAT.

And as it turns out the Giveaway Figures are not there. Are they being shipped seperately? Have Wyrd just fucked up? Is their customer service any good?
>>
File: 1387498193378.jpg (449KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1387498193378.jpg
449KB, 1920x1080px
>>44585182

Any suggestions? I'm new. I got my first figures for Christmas.

Most of my research has been in Gremlin, I know next to nothing about Neverborn.

So the list so far:

Lilith Box
Waldgeists
(Looking for 1 more, maybe an enforcer or hencemen)?
>>
>>44585336
Might look at Tannen and Graves. You could also look at getting the 2 player starter for Angel Eyes.
>>
>>44585424
Now that I'm thinking about it, you might just grab the Nephilim box so you get the Young and Mature. Give her the option of going Nephilim Grow.
>>
>>44585489

I thought about that. My only fear is that her crew and selection would be vastly superior to mine (kek). With that many models to choose from, she would have a large advantage over me, I think?

Bayou Boss, Burt, Gracie vs Lilith, Waldgeists, Nephilim

Or would that be pretty even?

>>44585424

I've seen them in a couple BR with Lilith. Looks interesting.
>>
>>44585253
Haven't used their customer service but I've been told it is great and they usually solve any issues pretty sharpish.

>>44585834
Nephilim box is a great buy, Lilith box, neph box and walds basically gets you an Lilith crew that can do any strats and schemes. Having bigger selection gives a slight advantage I guess... but you should do fine regardless.
>>
>>44586343

Sounds good, thanks.

Has anyone here bought from Discount Games Inc? absolutely the best prices, which makes me wonder...
>>
Is there a better option for a beater for Kaeris than Rail Golem? I have Kaeris, Mei Feng, and Yan Lo, and I sort of want them each to have their own thematics in general, though I'll gladly switch if the mission calls for it. I have Izamu for Yan Lo, and Rail Golem for Mei Feng, but I can't find a better option for Kaeris...
>>
>>44586663
I've used them before. Got everything I ordered, though shipping was a little slow.

For online purchases, monkey sword is my typical go to shop. Based on a couple of random comps they seem to be on par or cheaper than discount games.
>>
>>44587054
>monkey sword

Thanks m8.
>>
>>44586754
Howard Langston is a great pick, Cassandra is also pretty good if you're wanting to save stones. The rail golem is big, but fragile, so unless you get a huge hit with it, it's not really going to do much, especially since Locomotion requires low tomes to really do it's work.
>>
Any idea where to get scheme markers/other tokens from? I've just been using coloured bases at the moment but i'd like actual proper tokens.
>>
>>44588340

Monkey Sword has the "official" pack which has markers for schemes, corpses, etc.
>>
>>44588340
Advanced Deployment has a pretty sweet set, that's where I got mine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.