[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what new RPGs are you elegan/tg/entlemen looking forward to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: darkling.jpg (117KB, 751x960px) Image search: [Google]
darkling.jpg
117KB, 751x960px
So what new RPGs are you elegan/tg/entlemen looking forward to in the new year?

What new D&D 5E books are we expecting?

I'm waiting for Savage Worlds to make Rifts playable.
>>
File: dnd5 quickstart page.jpg (868KB, 2806x3969px) Image search: [Google]
dnd5 quickstart page.jpg
868KB, 2806x3969px
bump
>>
Hoping for 5e Psionics supplement
>>
>>44583766
Mage second edition. Fat chance.
>>
>>44584169
Keep crying Magefag.

Please finish Wraith, Deadguy
>>
Band of Bastards. Got my first taste of it and hnnnnngggg them deadly fights.
>>
>>44584242
>Keep crying Magefag.
I'm really more of a Hunterfag, but DAMN it needs to be done already.
>spoiler
Oh man.
>>
>>44584268
What's that? Details? Is it like Song of Swords?
>>
>>44584312
It's a Riddle of Steal heartbreaker from what I've been told. Takes a different direction to SoS, and is being developed (and has been for the past 5-6yrs) by a good friend of mine. Tried it the other day, just testing out the combat, and hoo boy is it fun just on its own. Looking forward to using the full rules for the test game this Sunday.

I'll be gathering people from /tg/ in a few weeks time to run the demo oneshot over and over to test the system. If you're interested, here's a link.

http://www.grandheresy.com/#band-of-bastards
>>
>>44584421
Thanks. Does it come with a setting or just a system?
>>
>>44584458
System is all that is completed as far as I know. As far as I'm aware, the idea is to build a series of places and people rather than a setting. These can be used piecemeal or wholesale by the GM as he sees fit. Technically there'll be enough to consider it a setting, but it's not one in the strict sense. The general theme is early renaissance (don't quote me on that) I think? Pretty sure I'm going to help him later down the line to nutt out some actual setting books and expand on the rules, but he's a bit of perfectionist and has been devoting all his time to the mechanics of the system.

As for me, I can't wait to run an Assassin Creed game using it. A system where assassination is a legitimately terrifying and effective way to kill someone? YES PLEASE!
>>
Spellbound release never.
>>
>>44584458
>>44584523
from what i read on the forums, it looks like it's based in the renaissance and is supposed to come with some kind of limited example setting.
>>
The new Burning Wheel Codex is going to be pretty sweet, looking forward to that. Just got announced today. Be sweet to have some new content to use there.
>>
>>44585752
Devs described it as sword and scoundrel game. Any setting with merchants, mercenaries and cutthroats would do.
>>
>>44587689
Do we know what's in it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.