[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: Somerius is an heresy clusterfuck Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 4

File: 1447767868789.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447767868789.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Continuing exactly where last thread left it: >>44561259
Crew, our shields can't hold against those plannetary guns any longer, we're withdrawing out of orbit until they are dealt with, good luck down there Guardsmen.
>>
>>44582659
"Good luck yourself Captain, I'm not sure who'll need it more."
>Alice sighs and continues walking, rather preoccupied with her current dilemma to pay the Captain's own much mind.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>44582735
>Decides to rather try to sneak past her than to face a punishment before she can even help the Somerians out.
>>
>Preoccupied with setting up defenses in the square
>Further away tanks and stormtroopers are fighting furiously against the heretics
>>
>>44582758
>Hearing the faint sound of...something, Alice raises her Shotgun and heads towards the source of the disturbance.
Better not be a bloody Stormtrooper....
>>
>Sighs, reading a dataslate with the commander of the Zastava regiment.

So you move your svolochs over to sector 7G and take out any resistance you meet there.

"Da, and the purge is going well. The emperor's grace has reached most of the population so far."
>>
>>44582813
>Is already entering the subway tunnels, moving through the collapsed rubble proves difficult whilst carrying Omicron's equipment.
>"I just need one survivor to spread the word. They can't just all loose their will to fight."
>>
>>44582830
>Alice cocks the weapon and increases pace to a light sprint in an attempt to catch up to the sound.

>>44582829
Ah yes, no survivors best survivors. Only wish thread was less devoid of survivors it's self.
>>
>In the distance Valkyries are providing CAS for the stormtroopers engaged in combat with the fleeing heretic hordes
>Basilisk fire is also heard
>As is Wyvern fire
>A convoy of leman russ' are seen in the distance heading for battle

>>44582873
It will pick up sooner or later
>>
>>44582873
>Finally seems to clear a small tunnel.
Better check if it's stable first...
>Kicks the rubble above it twice.
Looks good enough...
>>
>>44582886
I'm still questioning the wisdom of the Inquisitor who thought that bringing the SPETSNAZ for this kind of job was a good idea.
I mean, the end is understandable, but the means? These aren't the bloody Tau....still 10/10 tho.

>>44582914
>Throwing caution to the wind, Alice breaks into a full sprint after whatever is causing the disturbance, -hopefully- catching up to it shortly.
>>
>>44582954
>Looks through the tunnel she's made.
Huh... I'm going to need a light...
>Turns on the C'tan Phase Sword and uses it as a green-light torch.
Good enough...
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>44582998
>Peering around a corner, Alice spots her target and attempts to advance on her quietly.
>>
>>44583032
>Turns arround, aiming her Neural Shredder towards the sound approaching her back.
>"I swear if it's one of those stormtroopers I'm killing it"
>>
>>44582954
Well, say inquisitor Zakharius is malleus, he would usually be deploying grey knights for big bad shit like this, but he has a private army of SPETSNAZ so why the hell would he bother the grey knights when he can use his stormies instead?
>>
>>44583056
>Much like a Grox caught in a set of headlights, Alice freezes with the weapon still half raised.

Also, if more peeps do not do the joining, it is seeming like idea would be to nuke thread and screw around in Steam chat instead.

>>44583058
Too messy, you're supposed to take care of it quietly, covertly and subtly. Spetsnaz in space is none of these things. He's wasting precious monies of Imperium by destroying -everything-.
>>
Rogan/Raxanon here. Just popped in, I'll join the conversation as soon as there is a good moment to do so
>>
>>44583124
A-alice?
>Lowers her firearm.
What are you doing here?
>>
>>44583124
He's an inquisitor? Inquisitor does whatever inquisitor wants as long as other inquisitors don't mind the mayhem in the process
>>
Greely, watching thread in between being sick and working
>>
>>44583133
Welcome to the party, apologies for not being in the most public of spots right now but....such is the way when attempting to 'apprehend' persons.

>>44583156
Stopping you from doing something stupid. All you're going to do is get more Loyalists killed! And more than that, you'll become a bloody Heretic in the process!

>>44583167
As long as other Inquisitor's don't mind eh.......rather a shame that nothing will be done to stop it then.
>>
>>44583167
Though with this uncovered action you might just spark the anger of the civvies loyal to the imperium, maybe even making them fall to heresy

>>44583124
Have patience, it's still early morning in 'Muhrica and around lunchtime in Yurop
>>
>Walks down to the square where the Vympel stormies are torching bodies

Such a big shame...

>>44583226
Indeed, oh well, at least they're dealing with the chaos threat, getting them on the run and all, however... There ARE two defilers down below in the subway system
>>
>>44583226
A-alice you know I'm loyal to the bone, don't dare calling me heretic! Those men outside are the ones killing Imperial citizens! Omicron's citizens!
Where is the imperial justice on that? Why does it not scream Heresy to the bone?!

Just because they say they're working for an inquisitor doesn't mean it's not heresy!
>>
>>44582659

I knew I should have requisitioned a Punisher Strike Cruiser... But thronedamn, have you seen the paperwork for that?
>>
>>44583228
That is exactly why they must be purified, chaos taint is unacceptable!
>>
Board the dropships, brothers, and order the slaves to do the same. It is nearly time...
>>
>>44583290
Why'd you spoiler that?

>Watches the bodies burn

And now I think I know why Verasii's main involvement with the Malleus is supplying them with questionable weaponry..

>Looks at his Gauss Flayer warily, with a healthy respect for the damage the damn xeno weapon can inflict. Fingers the other alien relic, the pendant, nervously.
>>
>>44583264
And why are you so certain that it -is- Heresy, hm?
The Inquisition -must- be trusted to know best, besides, you should know that I've experienced both sides of the coin. We trusted some civilians once, look how they 'rewarded' that trust.
>Alice raises the shotgun momentarily, before lowering it further than it was raised.

>>44583242
We'll deal with that in the future....also get well soon Greely.
>>
>>44583342
>sits on a pile of corpses that are waiting to be burned
So who be this Verasii yer talkin' bout? Ol' friend o' yers?
>>
File: OBJ.png (979KB, 1109x623px) Image search: [Google]
OBJ.png
979KB, 1109x623px
>>44583342
>>44583401
>>44583290

>The spotlights around watchers hill turn on.
>Surviving civilians and Scions look up
>OBJ still wearing a Bloodletter's head as a loin cloth and shirtless
>Walks out with some sort of Sonic weapon he found in the rogue trader stash inside.
>Start's pounding away at it and breaks into something which sounds like Raining Blood - Slayer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
"HELLO WATCHERS POINT HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT?!!?!?!?!?"
>Flexes as he does some hammer on's
>Camera Servo skulls fly round filming, one even emits dry ice.
>>
>>44583387
The inquisition is the one who picks if a children is heretic or not, not a random stormtrooper armed with a gun. A child is a child, being scared of guns and people burning houses is to be expected. Not for that do they deserve to be shot when they run, he could have easily chased him...

This is the Iron Warriors incident all over again, the people expected these men to save them, not to kill them.
>>
>>44583401

My Inquisitor. The one who had me fill out the requisition the regiment in the first place.

>>44583417
Well, at least some people never change. Let's see what the superstar is up to, try and minimize the damage.
>>
>>44583342
Good question

Agent Greely, how are of doings?

>>44583417
>looks over at OBJ

Svoloch...
>>
>>44583467

Watching the world burn, questioning my sense of right and wrong - again.
>>
>>44583417
>stares for a moment, then shrugs
Sky people be weird.
>>44583442
Another inquisitor? I've had me share o' 'em, and liked none.
>>
>>44583433
Oh it's solely the Inquisitor that deems who's innocent, no one else? Well maybe I should march outside and declare the civilians Heretical to a man then? Especially since you seem to have such a poor opinion of those who've done what needs to be done!
>Alice lowers the shotgun completely, but replaces it with agitated movements and the occasional clenching of one fist or the other around the weapon.
>>
>>44583494
>>44583401
forgot nametag... Again.
>>
>>44583549
>Blushes and looks down.
I... didn't mean that...

I... I didn't mean to offend you...

Y-you're mad with me... right?
>>
>>44583494

Let you in on a sky people secret - we think he's an odd one too. As for Verasii, she's pretty calm for an Inquisitor. Tends not to jump to conclusions most of the time.

A little touchy about Nyzart - I had to talk her out of dropping the hammer there, but given her history and the general history we've had with the Necrons, that's to be expected. Anyway, I'm going to go check on our superstar.

>begins walking over to OBJ
>>
>>44583467
>>44583494
>>44583442
>OBJ puts on his bloodbowl pads
>The sonic weapon keeps playing by itself but is now jamming out running blood.
>OBJ screams
"EXTREME MAKEOVER SOMERIUS EDITION"
>Before trying to smash random houses by charging them
>He has clearly had too much preworkout today
>Some of the Scions are clearly impressed by his destructive nature.
>>
>>44583491
Da, I know that feeling, is harsh emptiness when you stop. Never stop questioning Greely. Never stop questioning.
>>
>dropships descend well away from the Imperial forces, cruise at low altitude to a jagged, ravined area several miles away
>dropships conceal themselves in a deep ravine

All are to advance with extreme caution, and slowly. Be watchful for any Imperial slaves, keep out of their sight.
>>
>>44583615
One that doesn't jump to conclusions exists? Well I be gyenuinly surprised. Well, I'm going 'ta find some quiet place 'ta meditate.
>limps towards the ruins
>>
>>44583598
I am mad with a great many people right now, and yes, you're one of them. YOU KILLED A STORMTROOPER! A Trooper who was just doing his bloody job!
But it's not all your fault, I'm a corrupting influence here, so well done me!
>Alice drops the Shotgun to hang on it's sling and begins pacing irritably.
>>
>>44583598
Such defiance! As punishment, I demand that you come share some drinks with me at a nice little cafe I know, and to tell me more about yourself. You've set up your mystery too well, I cannot leave without knowing more about you."

Chuckle, and lean in, as if to kiss her hand. A few inches away, tilt your head to look at her. "Is that a fair enough punishment?"
>>
>>44583719
>"I did what?"
N-no that can't be I knocked him out that's all... I...

Alice please wait...

You know I didn't mean to say you had no judgement over who's heretic and who is not, I know what you've been having to suffer for letting those two mishaps... but please... see my point... those were just kids with no knowledge over anything...

Please... don't leave me hainging here...
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>44583662
Rolling for detecting dropships

>Too deep behind enemy lines, the recon element is out scouting in advance, way off trail.
>>
>>44583837
>>44583662
Guess they stay hidden.

>The recon element starts pulling back toward friendly lines
>>
>>44583799
Footsteps, the movement of gear and low talking are heard from the direction of the entrance of the tunnel
>>
>>44583799
You know, I'll give you that, those kids probably didn't know anything, but Chaos cares not for the age of a Heretic, only that they can inflict harm....or.....not inflict harm....depending on which of those four taints the mind...
>stops pacing to shiver.
All you can do is liv-

>>44583901
>Alice grabs her Bolter and spins to face the tunnel, then gestures for LIX to get into cover.
>>
>>44583945
>Nods, gets in position besides Alice and aims her own weapon to the opening.
You aimed at me with a shotgun before I was inside the hole and now that whathever can come out can only do it through that hole and the shotgun is more effective you aim with a bolter? Was it even loaded?
>>
>OBJ then finds some basic construction tools and start's forcing some of the Scions to help repair the house.
>He makes his way over to one of the Camera Servo Skulls
"Wow I just love giving back, The Suarez sure are going to love their new home when they return."
>He then makes a gesture to cut the camera and walks up to another servo skull.
"Ok I need you to go find the Suarez family and get some clips of them enjoying the Spa or wherever we sent them for the show"
>The servo skull flys off into the distance.
>The other servo skull film OBJ doing token bit's of work like sawing planks and painting walls.
>He is tensing his biceps the whole time.
>>
>>44583945
life signs. two. right tunnel. fan out. weapons ready

>several bright lights come around the corner and eventually they all shine at Alice, blinding her.
>>
>>44583987
Yes, with Stun Shells, you didn't think I was actually going to kill you di-

>>44583989
>Alice raises her left hand to shield her eyes and turns her head to back away towards cover.
You had better cut that shit out while I'm still in a good mood.
>>
>>44584059
>>44583989
>Aims to the source of the light.
>>
>>44583989
>Lasgun aimed towards the two
Really hoping you two ARN'T Chaos... It would REALLY make my day at this point...
>>
>>44584059
Alice? What are you doing down here? Weapons down men.
>the lights point down revealing Jackson and seven other men carrying medical gear, stretchers and a lifesigns scanner.
Whats going on here? Wheres the other lifesign we spotted?
>>
>>44584091
>>44584117
You're aiming a weapon at a servant of the Emperor's Most Holy Inquisition and you're wondering if WE'RE Heretical?
Son, you had better lower that rifle right.....
>Alice trails off as Jackson appears and her posture relaxes considerably.
By the damned Warp Jackson, you sure know how to make an entrance....
The other person is fine, I'm dealing with it.
>>
>Lowers her weapon.
>Looks at Alice as if waiting for premission to proceed into the tunnel.
>>
>>44584168
Dealing with in what way? I'm down here looking for the train and it should be in that direction.

>>44584091
and who's that?
>Stares at the Sargent
>>
>>44583988
"You've really got to work the oil into the wood to get that rich coloured finish"
>OBJ says to the camera as he massages the new stair bannisters
>He has also turned his Bloodletterhead loin cloth into some sort of tool belt.
>He walks over to one of the scions
"Sergeant Klichkof how are the interior designs going have you thought what your going to do for the kids room?"
>>
>>44584211
>>44584193
>Alice points down the tunnel behind her.
Train should be....that way, I think. But make sure to bring some Missiles if you go down there, we're still missing two Defilers.

As for -this- one, she'll be coming back to Town Hall, she's in for a bloody lecture.
>>
>>44584211
>Hears noises from below and considers getting OBJ, but decides to leave him to what he's doing. He approaches a nearby manhole cover, pulls out a multitool, opens it,hefts the cover aside, and readies his Gauss Flayer as he looks down.
>>
>>44584168
>On orders from the Lieutenant and upon seeing the Inquisitorial Uniform on the woman, Malak would lower his lasgun, before offering an apologetic smile.

sorry about that Ma'am... I'm a bit jumpy at this point after having "seen" the rest of my Regiment "Have their graves dug for them"... Followed these guys for awhile before I offered to throw my lot in with them.
>>
>>44584276
>Whispering, she doesn't want to question Alice's authority loud.
Please all I ask is you give me a chance to rescue a civillian as Omicron, to spread the word that he's with the Somerians. Then I'm all yours to accept any punishment and any charges you see fit. I will even agree to an execution if needed. Just let me give the PDF a bit of hope, that's all I ask.
>>
>>44584211
>With a smile, Malak would turn to the Lieutenant

Gave you and your boys quite the scare when I showed myself didn't I...
>>
>>44584276
Well they should have hit the front of the trapping the survivors in a cavern behind it. The defilers should be trapped outside but if not. We're prepared

Let me guess Delta is the other lifesign?
>>
>>44584330
Well I expected to find one of three things in these tunnels, Heretics, civvies, or stormtroopers. What one are you?
>>
>>44584230
>The awestruck stormtrooper/scon/whateverthefuckthey'recalled stares at OBJ in silence.
>>
>Descends the ladder, seeing no one present, he begins moving towards the noises, weapon ready. To his relief, he sees the rest of the group and not something extremely heretical.

>Walks over quietly, but not too quietly.

"Alice, Jackson, Five-niner. Who's the new guy?"
>>
>>44584282
Aaaaaaaah, I can't say I blame you then, I was none too pleased with being stuck here after my own Regiment got decimated, but hey, it wasn't so bad, just had to stick with a few decent blokes.

Hm....speaking of, I'll have a idea to ask you about when you're done Jackson.

>>44584321
>>44584338
>Turns to LIX and matches her quiet tone.
Lass, all you'll be doing is giving them false hope, that's a terrible thing, because it's all the more devastating when the truth comes out.
It's just not worth it....

Oh and err....aye Jackson, it is.
>>
>>44584437
>Looks down
Y-yes, ma'am. I... I'm sorry. I'm ready to face any punishment you see fit.
>>
>>44584437
If you and me are thinking the same thing then I'm already recording all there voices on the vox. playback on my orders. It's not false hope. I can get an Explorator vessel to take them to another planet if need be. I already have one standing by for different reasons.
>>
>>44584395
>With a crisp salute and a voice filled with both pride and sadness. The youngish looking, brown haired Green eyed, Guardsmen Sergeant would respond.

None of those Sir! As I stated when I introduced myself too you before, I am Sergeant Malak Ordenius SIR! Possibly the last surviving member of the 277 Orvestillian Guard Regiment SIR!
>>
>>44584502
Good thing that we found you not those stormtroops. You have any skills?
>>
>>44584502

At ease. What are you doing here, and shouldn't we be having this conversation somewhere a little less... shitty?
>>
>>44584487
What? My suggestion has nothing to do with the current situation, but if you can get anyone out then go for it.

>>44584469
Mhm, welp, best disguise yourself as a Stormtrooper. One of mine, not this other lot.
>>
>>44584395
When our ship was turned to molten slag in orbit just moments after my and several other dropships were deployed too assist local PDF forces. The rest of my Regiment "Had their graves dug" when a building collapsed upon us after we were dispatched against a group of cultists...
>>
>>44584546
>Silently nods as the polymorphine begins to take effect.
>>
>>44584546
If my plan goes flawless then well be in command of the Scions. Cut the ships line of communication and use the audio logs to order their men. Let Delta come with me. The civvies will listen better if she's there.

>>44584565
Sorry to hear that. Happens way to much these days.
>>
>>44584605
>>44584586
No. Lix will be returning to the Town Hall along with myself, where she will be properly....'lectured' for her recent behaviour.
>>
>>44584531
SIR! I specialize in Demolitions and scouting SIR! You need something found and blown sky high I'm your man!

>>44584542
As stated before Sir! I threw in my lot with the Lieutenant after having fallen into sewers due to the ground shaking from the collapsed building!

And I agree with that, we probably should keep moving.
>>
>>44584646
He's not one of Amalek's slave militia is he?
>>
>>44584605

Why would they listen to Five-Niner? And what plan is this, Jackson?

>>44584646

Excellent. We'll be needing your help quite a bit soon, I imagine.
>>
>Two defilers as well as a Chimera transport and various squads of what seem local pdf with chaos heraldica are carrying the civillians back to heretic territory through the underground rail system. The surviving Arbites are chained, whilst the civillians are not.
>A civillian tries to run away over an opening but is inmediately shot dead.
>An officer overseeing everything over the chimera's hatch seems to be in charge of the situation. He inmediately turns towards the mass of civillians their transporting back to their camps.
Consider yourselves lucky.
We've heard the news on watchers point.
The Imperium is not here to save none of you, but rather to butcher you.

Face it, the Watcher is no more, the Imperium wants nothing of us but slavery. You're all better off without them.
>>
>>44584632
Two hours tops. Please.

>>44584646
Those are some skills we could use. Good.

>>44584689
We would cut all communications coming and going to their ship and reroute it through our relay. Then we play the audio logs of different orders so the ground teams are getting the orders we send and doing what we want and the ship is getting our replies thinking the ground teams are doing what they want.
>>
>>44584687
[Spoiler] No different planet more like a mixture of a farm world and minor industrial world. Also just recently got into to 40k back in September so my knowledge is a little basic so my apologies if I make a fuck up or two [/spoiler]
>>
>>44584632
>>44584605
>>44584689
>Stays firm and says nor gestures nothing.
>>
>>44584753

Won't they get suspicious and come down to investigate personally? I know Verasii gets on my case for doing everything myself, but that seems like something an Inquisitor would do.
>>
>>44584753
>>44584772
I already said no. I really wouldn't try and force the issue. Now, will that be all?
>>
>>44584689
>>44584753
Thank you Sirs! I'll assist in any way I can. I just hope I can honor the memory of my Regiment and make the Emperor proud!
>>
>>44584798
I give us anywhere from 6 to 8 hours before they notice and do so...

>>44584715
>one of the men hears the shot then hits his arm.
I heard it too. Gunshot. Singular. Further down the tunnel. All of you are now with me. let's go.
>gestures for Delta to follow down the tunnel
>>
>>44584764
[Spoiler]FUCK having to use a phone sucks![/Spoiler]
>>
>>44584851
>>44584772
Lixxy, leave them to their mission, come on, we'll have to be off.
>Alice gestures towards the tunnel exit and through it, the town.
>>
>>44584851

>Follows, Gauss ready, while talking quietly

There's also the issue of how Chaos works. It's insidious. Do you have a way to figure out who is or isn't tainted?
>>
>>44584856
the first spoiler can't be capitalized. It happens all the time to me
>>
>>44584851

I can scout upahead if you want sir?Might be better that way...
>>
>>44584878
I'm new to posting on 4chan to be honest and it probably doesn't help that I'm on a phone
>>
>>44584872
Yes. But not here. Does everyone always forget that I was working for an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor for years. I know how to detect it.

>>44584900
No, the scanner will pick them up before we see them.
>>
The time has arrived. I have all I need, it's time for Somerius to see the truth.

>Every non-protected living being on the planet is able to see visions of the actions the stormtroopers from Battlegroup Vympel did on multiple urban centers across the planet.
>An all too fammilliar sorcerer's voice making a speech to complete the show.
Look down, Somerians, look down at the Hipocresy of your so called "saviors".

They tell you that rejecting the Imperium is heresy, something only madmen and tyrants do to get chained to the ways of chaos. Yet they press on your chains and terminate you when you seek for aid on their ranks.

Look down and see the graves these homes have become, look down and see the killers who you hoped would guide you to salvation.

Look down upon them and feel sorry rather than hate, for they're slaves to a system, unlike the free people of Somerius.

Look down and see the face of the liar and the lied at the same time.

It's time to arise Somerius.

It's time to arise for real.

You asked us for proof to call our crusade a liberation, here you have it. See the oppressors of the dead corpse's will fall upon your friends and families.

Feel the despair and suffering of those you love and arm yourselves.

It's time to raise your guns against the tiranny...
>>
>>44584868
I...
>>44584851
>Looks down
I...
>>
>>44584948
>shakes her head and whispers a litany of protection.
>>
>>44584948

This is exactly why doing what Malleus does is a shitty plan of action... I just hope Alice remembers the Penal Regiment is technically my command.
>>
>>44584984
>puts a flashbang in her hand as he passes.
>whispers
I'll cover for you.
>>
>>44584943
There's a thing you Officers seem to forget though...
>He gives the scanner a light tap
Even with the holy touch of a tech priest, and the power of its machine spirit... Machines break...
>He the gives the side of his head next to his eyes a light, one finger tap
Your eyes don't....
>>
>>44584948
>Every non-protected living being on the planets visions change to the chaos forces killing the civilians, bloodletters cleaving through the civilians while the guard try to save them and the few guardsmen fighting for and saving the civilians from the approaching chaos forces. All while the litany of faith is said it the background.
>>
>>44585051

Praise the Emperor, we might have a chance.
>>
>>44585025
>Is about to accept the chance of the flashbang but the vision hits her too.
No...

It's too late already...

I have failed...
>>
>>44585051
What in the Emperor's name......
>drops to a knee in fervent prayer.
>>
>>44585051
Grah! You want to play? We will play then.
>The vision switches back to the statue of the watcher falling in battle.
>The gates of the Watcher's "home" open to reveal the imperium inside.
>LIX among other few are seen taking things from the Watcher's corpse. With her personnaly changing form into Omicron.
See them steal and appropiate of your idols. See how they try to control you through religion, see how their lies try to take away your will.
>>
>>44585083
>Pushes Delta through the tunnel.
You'll thank me later
>>
>>44585085
>With a cocky half grin on his face he simply responds
That's the thing you seem to forget... Scouts arn't MEANT to be seen and I WON'T.
>>
Need to step away for an hour or so, assume Greely assists Jackson with the Gauss Flayer against whatever chaotic enemies show up, switching to nonlethals if we throw down with other imperium
>>
>>44585083
>>44585149
What. Did. I. Say. Jackson?
LIX, we are leaving this squad to complete their objective.
>Alice marches towards LIX, her Bolter once again at hand and her expression foul.
>>
Shitballs, sorry for missing so much of this thread and the entire last one. I caught a really nasty stomach flu and I've been basically bedridden.
>A transport ship sprayed with gang signs and obviously of non-Imperial Navy origin touches down nearby. Opening up, three basilisks, the entire Scum Squad, and the Taurox pile out.

Uh, sorry for being late to the party. I had to go... arrange some things with an old friend. What's the situation?
>>
>>44585238
It's cool man, hope you're feeling better now m9.
>>
>>44585205
>>44585147
YOU TWO STOP IT!

They've seen it.

They've seen me become him.
No plan involving me will ever work now.

It's over Jackson.

There's nothing I can do now...
>>
>>44585251
Meant to answer to >>44585149
>>
>>44585250
I just hate falling behind is all.
>>
>the Iron Warriors force creeps through the thick forest, and eventually catches sight of the Imperial forces
>hears the machinations of Virmanthras

We shall hold, and observe. Remain in deep concealment.

sorry I'm not participating much guys. Preoccupied and about to go to the range
>>
>>44585296
No worries mate, there were a couple of 'things' I needed to find before we got attacked by Iron Warriors anyway. However, enjoy your range time bruh, shoot ALL the guns.
>>
>>44585147
>Shows the statue to the watcher
>Then of the book in his arms of each page of the love he had for the people and of all the great deeds he's done with Omicron narrating what he wrote
>It then stays on the the image of him and the penal regiment with Omicron saying "I shall always wait for my friends because I know they'll always come to help."
>>
>>44585205
Then help us Alice. You know this is the right thing to do.
>>
>>44585205
>>44585251
>placing hands in the air in an attempt to to try and calm everyone down, he begins to speak
Alright easy now you two, we don't have time to be at each others throats. And there'll hopefully be time for you all to do that later, but for now let's figure out what exactly we should do.

>turning his gaze towards the woman called "Delta"

Now please explain to me what it is everyone's so riled up about, because it sounds like it might lead to a plan...
>>
>>44585251
>>44585353
>>44585357
There is nothing to discuss because we will not be here, now -Lieutenant-, proceed to your primary objective.
>Alice takes LIX's arm and gently, but insistently pulls her back towards the town.

>>44585281
>>
>>44585357
I... I was going to pose as the late Omicron twenty three key four. Known here as the Watcher through the use of polymorphine to inspire the locals. But the Malleus inquisitorial troops started purging them and then this vision and...
>>44585340

I... I need time... I need to think about things...
>>
>catches up
How yer sky people be holdin' up?
I'm back. I'll read what happened when I was gone and rejoin the conversation
>>
>>44585399
>>44585281
Derp, forgot to type anything, my bad. But to say what I meant to say, I know the feeling of missing important stuff....even when the reason for that is just dozing off in the middle of it.

Also it isn't that Alice doesn't want to help, but her job sorta conflicts with doing so. That and there are a few things that need to get done before the IW's attack and I already have a reason to be idle so I can do them so....
>>
>>44585340
>Is expulsed from the telepathic vision.
You little...

>All the doors in the fortress open themselves as if a blast of wind was pushing them open towards the lower levels.
>The Ghost is moving through, looking at the frozen walls.
You all answered to her.
>The warmachines resting inside the frozen tomb's eyes are shinning purple.
You even listenend to him.
>Looking towards those shinning Blue.
Now you.
>Looks at a single warmachine frozen beneath the rest.
You will NOT resist ME!
>The ice is breaking beneath the ghost.
It's time to make a show of strength. AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!
>>
>>44585399
>walks up to Alice
>pulls off her inquisitoral =][= from the chest
Yes -Lieutenant- let's go to our primary objective, the liberation and protection of Somerius and it's people
>>
>>44585409
>looking towards her with a sigh and a half cocked grin

I'm gonna be honest with you "Della"... I only understood about half of what you said...
>With a smile and a look of determination on his face
That said... I also don't understand most pykerr related garbage, but I can always detect the hint of a good possible plan of action... Especially one that could work! And I'm all ears if its a plan that could possibly assist in ending this hellfest
>>
>>44585502
>>44585399
It's not gonna be that easy....

>All Jackson succeeds in doing is grabbing one of the miniature Inquisitorial Insignia from Alice's Chestplate, which, due to said Insignia not being a Rosette, accomplishes exactly nothing.

So you're going to try that are you? So be it.
I guess I don't have be 'nice' anymore.
>Alice continues coaxing LIX back towards the town, her thumb flicking the safety back off her Bolter, hidden by the weapon it's self.
>>
>>44585499
>The ice keeps cracking around the frozen tomb.
You have resisted every attempt of control we've done.
>An inhuman roar echoes through the whole fortress.
You denied our kind words. Now I am forced to play my hand.
>A set of claws pierces through the ice.
You will not resist my will for my will is all you have!
>Metal wings break free from it's prison of ice.
You and I are one!
>The Heldrake breaks free from it's imprisonment, it's eyes shining grey.
It's time to light up the party.
>>
>>44585502
>>44585577
No need to fight, lad, lass... I be sure we can figure out somethin' yer both like!
>waves hands erratically
>>
>>44585577
>The Callidus Assassin simply follows the orders of her Interrogator without saying a word.
>>
>>44585577
Do you really think that's what Delta wants?!
>Heads off down the tunnel to find the civilians.
>>
>>44585502
>>44585577
>Hearing the click of the Bolters safety and seeing the tense sititation, Malak begins to speak up
Hey! Hey! HEY! Easy now boys and girls EASY! Let's put the Bolter down and talk about this OK!? I'm incredibly sure a plan to SAVE Somerius comes before the Inquisition
>>
>>44585660
>>44585662
Oh aye, and you're such an expert on what people want dickhead!
Should have had most of them killed. Actually thought he was one of the decent ones as well....
>Alice once again continues to coax LIX outside, where, upon returning to the square, Alice flags down the nearest Stormtrooper.
Excuse me Trooper, I need to speak with you for a moment, it's of vital importance!
>>
>>44585732
Da?
>>
>>44585662
>with a mumble of his breath, Malak continues to follow the Lieutenant
God Emperor protect us...
>>
>>44585726
Let's go Sargent. It'll sort it's self out
>jogs down the tunnel

>>44585732
And to think I thought she'd be a good CO. No moral compass at all. Should have let her die... nah still wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>44585774
>Alice in contrast to the previous exchange, assumes an air of complete professionalism, with an equally serious expression to match.
Trooper, your communications have been compromised, switch to non-preset Vox frequencies and initiate some sort of order confirmation system.
I would also suggest requesting that your Inquisitor or a trusted member of his staff come planetside to command operations in person.
>>
>>44585801
>>44585732
Please, young 'uns, stop... No need to fight...
>one hand reaches down into his chirurgeon's kit
>>
>>44585801
>quickly making his way up towards the Lieutenant
Sorry to intrude on your inner... Uhm... Outer? Monologue Sir... But if yiu don't mind me asking... How exactly do you know her?
>>
>>44585842
>"Oh Alice..."
>"You really are mad."
>>
>>44585842
Da okai.
>Sergei gets on his vox on the general Vympel channel

The cykas tried to stab us in back, loyal imperial interrogator tell truth.

Callings for command to make of contact with "Freezing Wind" and tellings of comms being compromoised, everybody switch to Vympel general channel Zwa.

Is of for situation like this.

And findings traitor who compromised our channels and burn him dead.

Also of initiate protocol 6.16.
>>
>>44585878
We're in the same unit and have the same rank. Both in the guard and out. I just hide my Inquisition ties and seem like a Lieutenant. She flaunts them and holds it over me. Plus she's part of Ordo Mallius, I'm part of Ordo Hereticus. We stay hidden and kill just the traitor while they kill everyone on the planet. We just have opposing views and she doesn't like it.

>The scanner starts picking up lifesighs down the tunnel
>>
>>44585954
Well, I for one am glad that's been cleared up. That said, Lieutenant Inquisitor Sir, my boys and I are really wondering what the hell we're doing here and who we ought to be shooting.
>>
>>44585926
POSHOL NAHUI CYKA!

GET THE REST OF THE FLEET! THIS MEANINGS WAR!

I WILL BURN THOSE CYKAS IN HOLY FIRE OF EMPEROR!!!
>>
>>44585985
We're in subway tunnels trying to save some civvies from chaos. The Scions are killing civvies outright, I don't like that and I'm doing something about it. Don't call me Inquisitor I'm trying to stay hidden as best I can.
>>
>Sets flight. An amalgamam of millitia, cultists and traitor PDF surrounds and sets guard on the fortress made of ice from the northern regions.
>A group from those forces seem to be following the Heldrake's flight towards the south.
>An army is moving.
They're too far away to arrive at watcher's point this thread tho.
>>
>>44585926
I will be willing to admit that I gave the idiot the codes and accept whatever punishment you deem fit, however I -assumed- he would use them to reassure himself that you were merely doing the God Emperor's work, instead he decided that he wished to try and manipulate your men into following his own orders.
>>
>>44585954
>Malak would give just a simple nod, having heard the scanner and not wanting his voice to echo out the tunnel

>With glance at the Lieutenant, he'd quickly and quietly make his way ahead of the group, doing what he's best at; Scouting.
>>
>On the vox, in Battlegrroup Vympel's specialist regiment GRU's classified channel.

Da...Da... Zastava comms compromised. Switching to secondary comms, if order not come from me or inquisitor Zakharius you of not do shit.

Shut mouth with that ave imperator stuff am trying to talk to you! Venerate emperor later!

Da? .... Da. You find tunnels?

Don't goings until full force has make of landfall.

Gas tunnels?

You are of Genious Vladja! Do that! Right away!
>>
>>44586053
>Holding her breath.
>Actually pale under the bodysuit.
>>
>>44586053
You are of cleared. Zacharius knowings you are of on good side of Dragovich, just wait until Major's brother comes. He in tactical command of Vympel.

>gets on the vox again
>listens in on >>44586076
>Looks at Alice

You don't have friend in tunnel do you?
>>
>>44586057
>follows not too far behind him.
>>
>>44586102
>>44586096
>Alice looks to LIX and back at Sergei.
There are personnel from the Regiment I am attached to within the tunnels.
I could....and will ask, that you do not gas the tunnels while they are in there, but your superiors outrank myself, if they wish to do so, I cannot stop them.
>Alice stands at attention and attempts to let go of LIX to do so.
>>
>>44586076
>Still on the train system.
>Bored as fuck.
>"Could have killed a few enslavers, got some action but nope, go get these civvies the Daemonic voice says. They'll add themselves to our cause, the Daemonic voice says..."
>Notices something.
Huh...?
GASMASKS! ALL OF YOU LOT GASMASKS!

>A soldier asks about the civvies.

Fuck damn it get those you can inside the transports and seal them, the rest are casualties of war, the daemons will kill us if we don't at least bring them a bunch!
>>
>>44586103
>upon hearing the lieutenants quiet yet still audible foot steps behind him, Malak would give an inaudible sigh before motioning for him to quiet down and wait a moment while he uses a small pocket mirror to peer over the rubble and into the wide tunnel ahead

>"Damn inquisitor is going to get us caught if he doesn't quiet down..."
>>
>>44586155
Call major about it. Or better yet, kall Vitoly, is Castellaan General Vitoly Dragovich by the way.

>Checks his comms

Actually... is late for that, Sergei is already doings it... Pray for comrades, or beg them to get out, gas spreads quickly, kills slowly.

>>44586165
>The gas spreads troughout the tunnels, anyone without a gasmask starts coughing violently
>>
Back and it seems we are in the shit

"Well, Jackson, we made a good effort at it. But it's time we get out of Dodge."

>Greely makes for the nearest manhole and pries it open with his multitool
>>
>>44586199
>>44586103
Oh bloody hell!
>Alice pulls her Vox headset on and taps the transmit button.
"Jackson! Jackson get out of there! The tunnels are being gassed! Put on a mask and run!"
>looks back to Sergei.
What gas are you using? It could be vital!
>>
>>44586199
What the? Shit!! Gas masks on, now!!
>The men quickly pull gasmasks over their heads
>"If she had anything to do with this..."
>>
>>44586199
How many did you bring in?

ONLY TEN?!

The lords ain't gonna get pleased by this... it's still better than none.

Alright, cruiser speed, if they're gassing the tunnels they're not coming in.

See what I told you numbheads? You're better off without the imperium. They'll just get you killed.
>>
>>44586165
>would quietly wait and watch through the use of the pocket mirror, while attempting to strain his hearing to listen in on anything that might be being said.
>sadly his hearing would only allow one word to be overheard
>"Gasmasks? What the hell do they nee-"
>"Well fuck me very much and call me an inquisitors bitch!!!"
>in as loud and similar voice as he could muster to sound similar to hereitic as he could , he would shout

GASMASKS ON! NOW!!
>>
>>44586259
>just stands there
>>
>climbs up out of the manhole

Fucking hell, Jackson... Doesn't know when he's lost.

>Taps his comm-bead

"Regiment Commander, come in. Under no circumstances are you to obey any orders from Alice Wellesley until I say otherwise. Especially if she tells you to open fire on civilians."
>>
>>44586250
>Stays silent and merely stares at the Interrogator

You figure it out. Is fun gas.
>>
>>44586292
>Malak would quickly proceed to place one over his face, praying to the god Emperor its not the kind that kills you through skin contact
>>
Rolled 87, 38 = 125 (2d100)

>>44586259
Covers blown!! Smith! Cooper! Rockets out NOW aim for the legs!! The rest of you take down the heretics you can see. MOVE!!

rolling for the two rockets

>>44586305
>Pulls a gasmask over his head.
Get moving Rogan!!
>>
>>44586319
>>44586334
What does that even mean?
>once again switches on the Vox.
"They aren't saying what kind of Gas it is, prepare for the worst."
>>
>>44586317
>His comms are intercepted by GRU
>Sergei replies to him
Ayy svoloch! We will find you! And let inquisitor decide what of doings to you!
>>
>>44586334
Incoming enemy fire! Let the defilers deal with them! Move! Move! Move!

>The defilers turn 180º to face the persuers, one being inmediately hit by a rocket whilst the vehicles try to get away.
>The soldiers on food are slowly backing away whilst doing one or two shots towards the enemy fire.
>>
Rolled 18, 81, 32, 56, 56, 75 = 318 (6d100)

>>44586334
>The first one topples a Defiler while the 2nd sails down the tunnel
Reload and fire again. The rest of you take cove and open fire!!

rolling for the five men and me
>>
>>44586381
Right then. A gunfight in the tunnels. Hm.

>>44586394
What's your current location Lieutenant? And the location of the vehicles in the tunnels? I have an idea.

>"Morrison, Jax! Get to the Tauros, get the High-Ex demolition shells. The ones we used to crack the bunkers on Kamek IV."
>>
>>44586334
>mumbles to himself, pulling out a scalpel
>>
>"Ahh, sir, can you tell me what in the name of the Omnissiah is going on out there?"

"Power struggle, it seems like. I'll be damned if we're going to get caught up in it, but you are not to assist in the slaughter of civilians on my watch."

>>44586370
"Now you listen here you motherfucker, I answer to Inquisitor Verasii of the Ordo Xenos. If your boss has a problem with that, we can go all the way back to Gospyria and sort it out. Kapisch?"
>>
>>44586334
dice+100+100
>he'd quickly pull out a couple of grenades before chucking them at the traitors near the front of the group

I hear sharpnel helps the gas go down!

rolling for grenade accuracy
>>
>>44586465
dice+2d100
>>
>>44586465
On the options tab write: dice+1d100
>>
>>44586479
dice goes in the options field
>>
>>44586479
I am just COMPRISED of FAIL today...
>>
Rolled 63, 96 = 159 (2d100)

>>44586479
Accuracy of detonations GO
>>
>Seems resented.
W-what if there were civillian survivors in the tunnels?
>>
>>44586527
I do not know. And honestly lass, I'm done caring. I am done caring, about anything.
>Alice's tone drops to a low whisper.
Now......can we please go to Town Hall so I can give up on life in private please?
>>
>>44586463
My boss has problem, first of all ordo xenos are pussy cykas. Secondly you are of probably responsible with our comms being compromised, thirdly the present inquisitor is of very angry at whoever caused breach in communications. So either sing like bird of who compromised our communications or prepare to meet emperor whenever you are
found.

>>44586527
Not of worryings, they meet emperor, get to see their hero too. Emperor will grace pure ones. And damn heretics to hell.
>>
>>44586421
Y'know, if someone doesn't give me some exact coordinates for you guys and the heretics, I'm gonna have to eyeball this. Now, I've got pretty good eyes, but I'm not sure how comfortable you'll be with that.
>>
>>44586562
>That answer did not help.
>Looking down.
>Has no strength on her tone.
Yes... -sir-.
>>
Rolled 61, 25 = 86 (2d100)

>>44586394
Fire rockets on my command.... Fire!!

>*vox*
Teams 2 and 3 move to the nearest manhole to my position my location. Pinging it now!

>>44586591
No arty. The civvies are too close.
>>
>>44586567
>Strolls to Sergei.

All good da?

gassing in progress?
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

> Thinking "Alright, now I need to get in touch with the Malleus ship and tell them Jackson has a way to tell who's infected. He better not be bullshiting me. Only problem, I don't have their comm numbers. Or a voxcaster."

>Begins looking around for a voxcaster. Rollan for it

>>44586567
>Bitterly

"You can ask Alice about your comms, you anal spleunking cum guzzler."
>>
>>44586650
I'm not aiming at the civvies, I'm aiming *ahead* of them. Do you want them to get kidnapped by demons or not?
>>
>>44586659
Alice of admitted to compromising comms to someone called Jackson. Jackson is of our problem not you. Have nice day.
>>
>>44586664
>the rockets scream twords their target one hitting it in the chest disabling it's cannon while the other hits the ground several yards ahead of it.

>rounds ping off the rubble he's hiding behind.
Fine! use the ping I just sent out as reference.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>The nade hits the chimera's tracks. One of the missiles cuts their path by destroying the rubble ahead.

FUCK! GET US OUT OF HERE, MEN THESE CIVIES AIN'T FALLING INTO THOSE BUTCHER'S HANDS!

>The defiler charges foward to the Imperial line of fire.
>>
>>44586594
>>44586651
I'll....be in Town Hall if you need me.
>Alice sort of wanders over to the town hall, the usual precision gone from her steps as pushes past the front door and into one of the rear rooms.
>>
>>44586651
Gas is in tunnels, flowing freely, can of not hurt deamon engines but is no problem, is flammable.

We will of settings fire to gas in 5 minutes.

>>44586738
>looks at the sulking interrogator.

She will of learn, da tovarisch Major?
>>
Rolled 61, 28, 43 = 132 (3d100)

>>44586723
Perfect.

Fire three demolition shells, ahead of the ping we just got by 100-150 meters.

Let's see if we can trap those heretics before they make off.
>>
>>44586738
>Follows her, hands closed into fists.
>"What have you become..."
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>44586659

>Greely finds a voxcaster in a residence, but it is near many things he wishes he didn't see. Begins wheeling it out of the area, making noises that may or may not attract hostile attention rollan to see if a chaos spawn jumps out
>>
Rolled 42, 19, 100, 15, 100, 79 = 355 (6d100)

>>44586727
The Defiler's still coming. Malak get a charge on it once it passes you.

>>44586759
Nice shot.
>looks at the huge hole in the ceiling
There's our escape route too.

rolling for hellguns
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>44586526
>taking careful aim with his rocket between shots of heretic fire, Malak aims it towards the ceiling of the tunnel ahead of the transport before fireing, hoping to cause it to collapse and stop it in its tracks
>>
>>44586759
>Looking through his binoculars, Saul watches as the first shell finds it's mark above the tunnel, smashing the roof in and filling it with debris. The second shell fires wide of it's target, slamming into a building and blasting it to rubble. The third and final shell hits it's mark, but far too close. The tunnel collapses closer to the heretics, and their first vehicle is buried under rubble.

Well, that could have gone a lot worse I guess.
>>
>>44586759
>More rubble keeps falling over the already difficult to move into terrain. Completely blocking the path.
Frak!
>Turns towards the civvies and the men in the transport.
Alright you lot give these civvies some guns, they'll fight with us for their lives. And I KNOW you will do it because if you don't these assholes are going to kill you. Just look at the area, it's already gassed.

We'll get you all out of this mess on foot, the way is intransitable now for the chimera's with the rubble. These things are laspistols, you aim with this end and pull the trigger, no secret. Run ahead from all of us the soldiers will give cover fire.

Now MOVE MOVE MOVE!

>The chimera doors open.
>>
Rolled 12, 13 = 25 (2d20)

>>44586798

>A rat sized spawnling latches on to Greely's hand and begins tearing at it

"AW YOU LITTLE SHIT BITCH FUCK OFF!!!"

>Slams his hand into the wall repeatedly

First roll is to see if it manages to hurt me, second is to see if I can squish it
>>
>>44586790
>Alice sits down on a couch and tosses her Bolter onto a nearby coffee table, her Bolt Pistol soon following it.
Sit....p-please....please...
>>
Rolled 34, 44 + 25 = 103 (2d100 + 25)

>>44586818
On it Sir!
[spoilers]rolling first 100 not to get shot, second is to arm it properly, 25 is added as skill to charge setting[/spoiler]
>>
>>44586822
>>44586826
>is brought back to his senses as the roof collapses
Whoa! Careful!
>>
>>44586866
>Does as is told.
>She's hardly looking at Alice's face right now, not sure if ashamed of herself or ashamed of her.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>44586856

~SPLAT!~

>Goes into the medicine cabinet and starts looking for bactine before he fucks with the radio
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44586818
>*vox*
teams 2 and 3 head to the craters and secure it.
rolling for speed

>the well placed shots tear through the chaos ground troops.
Somerius PDF fight your captors we've come to rescue you!!
>>
wait, I'm confused. Who's still in the tunnels?
>>
>>44586917
>Before he fucks with the radio
>L-lewd...
>>
>>44586872
>one the Defiler makes its way just past him, Malak charges towards as fast as he can, but catches a las round right in his thigh from one of the armed civvies
FRAK!
>Grabbing onto the vehicle, he quickly sets up the charge near its fuel line before making his way to cover, his would slowly oozing blood
FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!
>>
>>44586917

>pours the bactine into a bowl, and sticks his clawed-up hand into it while trying to raise the Malleus ship on the vox

Ahh Fuck that hurts!!!

>>44586952
yeah that radio likes the way i twist those knobs
>>
>>44586934
>hits the wrong button on the vox and it starts broadcasting to the entire penal regiment.

Malak, get clear the destroy that last defiler. Once It's down start advancing and get those civvies gasmasks and out of this damn gas!!
>an explosion is heard
Move move move!! Mop up the rest then start carrying the civvies outta here!! The'll be more of our men at the tunnel entrence
>>
>>44586912
W-what do I do lass? What in the Emperor's name a-am I supposed to do?.....
Everyone expects me to just.....d-do as I please, apparently Inquisitor's can do that...but Protocol has kept me in the right....and everytime I try to breach it.....it comes back to bite me in the ass.

So please tell me, what in the Warp am I expected to do?

>>44586952
>>44586997
Oh yeah man, e-extend that antennae.....replace those b-batteries.
>>
>>44586965
>he quickly balls himself up behind the pile of debris before detonating the expolsive, cause a massive ball of molten metal and flame to erupt first from the charge and the from the now completely ruined Defiler
>peaking his head slightly above the pile of debris he's behind his gives a loud cheer, which is quickly replaced by him screaming out

MEDIC!!!
>>
>>44587023
>emerges from the gas, holding his exitus pistol in one hand and what looks like a machete in the other
Lieutenant, do you need any help?
>>
Rolled 18, 11 = 29 (2d20)

>>44586965
>The explosion of the fuel tank slows down the the defiler, the daemon moving the construct now needs all its will to keep it going unassisted.

>It spins it's claws over the Sergeant's squad. Firing it's guns at Jackson's when able.

1st pincers, 2nd guns.

>>44586934
>The traitor pdf keeps pushing the civvies into safety.
Don't hear their lies! They've almost dropped this tunnel into us! Find an emergency exit to the surface, we'll cover you!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44587066
>quickly takes cover before popping up and firing a shot at the defiler
>>
Rolled 91, 87 = 178 (2d100)

>>44587066
>one of the men is crushed by the claws and another is shot in the arm.

Rockets again!!
The rest of you fire on that officer!!
rolling for rockets
>>
>>44587026
A-alice...
>A sad expression covers her face.
Look what your protocol has brought you. I hardly recognize you anymore.

You need to stop worrying so much about following the protocol and start trusting with your senses... and listening to your heart... I once knew of a liutenant moved into a penal regiment that would dare to sacrifice herself for any guardsman, even if he was the worst kind of scum.

I know of one girl that inspired loyalty to her men, not fear, that enjoyed jocking and messing around during free time...

>Holds Alice's hands

You've got more power in your hands now, that is true, but you have the will to do as you want with that power. Don't let it change you, and certainly, don't let anyone outside change you.
>>
Rolled 53, 67, 98, 85 = 303 (4d100)

>>44587121
no more defiler
Now rolling for killing that officer
>>
>>44587066
I have no squad... Just myself behind a large pile of collapsed concrete
>>
>>44587164
I think he meant me. I brought 7 men
>>
Rolled 93, 99, 78, 1 = 271 (4d100)

>>44587066
>The Taurox smashes through the ruined streets before squealing to a stop next to crater into the tunnels.

Alright, Morrison, Thad, Eddie. You're on me. You other three, stay with the Taurox.
>Over his Vox "And if any of you back with the basilisks let those fucking Stormies lay a finger on them, I will have your guts for garters."

>Jumps into the tunnel ahead of the traitor forces. Shotguns and lasrifles already at the ready.
Open fire on the heretics, try to limit civilian casualties.
>>
>>44587164
>shouting over the gunfire from behind other cover
You! Guardsman! Do you have a rifle?
>>
Rolled 6, 13, 1, 2, 2 = 24 (5d20)

>>44587164
>Using all his strength to level his lasgun at any remaining traitor PDF's, he begins taking pot shots
rolling to hit
>>
Rolled (1d00)

>>44587121
>>44587154
>An inhuman scream echoes the tunnels as the machine crumbles upon itself. it's limbs broken but the weaponry still active. It once again attempts to fire against the loyalists whilst dying out, this time using a warp-fire flamethrower.

>The heretic officer is blasted away, it's blood splattering over the armed and scared civillians behind him.

>They're all doubting if to open fire against the guardsmen.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>44587229
Fuck off, dice the roll is for the flamethrower btw.
>>
>>44587203
Yeah...just.... Bleeding out... One of the civvies got me in the thigh...
>he'd slowly expose the wound to the open air, causing him to grit his teeth in pain before slouching back into the rubble
>>
>>44587141
Easy for you to say....worst you had to deal with from this bunch of arseholes was Dolan calling you a 'gimp lady' a couple of times. Was certainly more....persistent in my case....
Admittedly you've probably had it far worse than me, -all- I had going against me was that it all happened in a shorter space of time.

B-but....f-fine, I'll...uh....I'll try once again...I'm just tired of it all.
>Alice frees her hands and instead quickly wraps her arms around LIX's shoulders.
>>
>>44587251
Fuck!
> his mask is partially melted
>>
>>44584230

>OBJ opens the door to the Suarezs family's new home
"So Suarez family how you feeling about your new makeover? Excited?"
>OBJ flexes at the camera as he looks back behind him.
>Some Scions are carrying some charred corpses through the door after him. One moves the mouths of the medium sized body and puts on a Spanish accent.
"Si Sr Buckinham, we mucho excited".
>OBJ leads them into the new living room complete with new TV, fire place and white carpets
"As you can see, we put allot of work in here so you'd have a nice family enviroment to relax and...."
>The small bodies arm falls off and a Scion kicks it across the carpet into the fire place.
>The Servo Skull Cameras capture all of this.
>The Scion drops the small body on one of the new leather seats.
"I see you've come over tired Pablo"
>A scion moves his head foward
"Si Sr".
>OBJ mutters under his breath
"This is fucking ridiculous"
>Gestures to the two larger bodies to go upstairs
"Well let's check out the up stairs, How was your spa weekend Mr and Mrs Suarez?"

I Think OBJ is breaking into a whole new level of fucked up with his home renovation program
>>
>>44587194
>One shotgun shell tears through two of the heretics, while a lasrifle shot blasts the head off two more. A third shot takes out a fifth cultist, but the last shotgun shell goes wild hitting two of the civilians.

God fucking dammit Thad. Have you been drinking before missions again?
>>
>>44587286
>Gives her a hug.
I know you'll do the right thing, Alice. And if you doubt, I'll be there with you.
>>
"inquisitor Zakharius, come in come in, this is Throne Agent Greely."

-static-

>flips to next channel

>>
>>44587313
That's both fucked up and hilarious, keep it up OBJ
>>
>>44587314
Sor'y 'it, but ya know I shootz betta' when I ben' drinkin' -hic-
>>
>>44587314
>>44587376

>After the heretic PDF dies out, the civvies aim their guns towards the guardsmen walking away scared.
>One man walks forward before the rest of the group that keeps backing away against the wall.
L-leave us we've all seen the visions and heard the rumors, we know what they did to those on Watcher's point, d-don't come any closer!
>>
>>44587390
>The gas is still being fed into the tunnels
>>
>>44587311
> the mask falls off, giving a glimpse of amy incredibly pale, gaunt face before Eta quickly puts it back on and holds it there. It seems that whatever seals keep it on have failed.
>>
>>44587254
>One of the men starts patching up the wound.
>>44587390
We're not with those troops. I'm inquisitor Jackson. The watcher was a old friend of mine so I'm doing everything I can to save the people he swore to protect.
>>
>>44587376
God fucking dammit. Well, you better share with me when we get back.

>>44587390
Listen. Just take a second here. I know the Stormies have been killing you, and my buddy here may have just done it on accident, but just take a second and look at us.
>Gestures to himself and his filthy compatriots.
While we may not be the most welcoming group, I can assure you we're not the same stick up the ass retards like the Stormies. We know what it's like, all the violence and death of families. If you come with us and our unit we can at least due our best to keep the other Guards on the planet from killing you.

And trust me when I say this, you do not want to see where they were actually taking you.
>>
>>44587335
Good thing you're here then, because the doubt is ever present right now.....
>Alice grimaces and closes her eyes, but soon shakes it off.
>>
>>44587390
Now take these gas masks. We need to get outta these tunnles
>>
>>44587463
How can we even trust you? We've... we've seen some of you, your mismatching uniforms are like those on the visions you where there on watcher's point... you... you did nothing to save them...
>>
>>44587486
Where's the nearest exit? I think I got lost. It's lucky I found you guys.
>>
>>44587510
Straight up. There's a hole in the ceiling.
>>
>>44587471
I don' shar' -hic- an' you know it. 'sides -hic!- I jus' finissssh it all off.
>>
>>44587530
Wait- how dark is it?
>>
>>44587313
>The ex Bloodbowl player still wearing a Bloodletter head Loin cloth/Toolbelt and the two charred corpses being carried by Scions make their way into the pure white bedroom.
"Hey welcome back to DIY SOS with me Ozymandias Buckingham Jr, we've been helping out the Suarez family this week who have been.......I'm not fucking reading that.....what fine.......who...have....been...burning....the...candle...at....both...ends.."
>He looks at the two burnt bodies leaving a black trail round the all white room.
"In this room we wanted to bring a real purity to it by using a all white..."
>Looks at the black ash stained patchs on the carpet
"interior"
>He stops talking as he watches Mrs Suarez's face literally fall off. The scion who's carrying her panics and chucks her body on the all white bed leaving a black patch and kicks ash up into the air as her body crumbles a little.
>The sick bastard carrying Mr Suarez comments in a poor heavily Russian Spanish accent
"She really has to take her face off before bed"
>OBJ gives him a look of pure hate sighs and leans over to the scion sergeant acting as the producer
"Kill him afterwards".
>The group leave the room and start making their way down stairs.
>>
>>44587486
They're already wearing gasmasks.
Ah... time has arrived. I hope Virmanthras is recording his propaganda...

>The eyes of a civillian at the back of the group shine blue for a second.
>>
>>44587463
Thanks for- FRAK! That FUCKING HURTS!!!
>>
>>44587478
I'm here. I'm with you, Alice.

I'm with you for anything.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>there is a swelling sensaton in his left hand as it rises to throttle him

Oh shit!
>>
>>44587582
What's going on? It's night time right?
>>
>>44587500
I tried to save them. I really did. I saved a few but not many. You have to trust me. It's the only way you'll live. Please
>>
>>44587571
>"she really has to get her face off before bed"
>TOP
>FUCKING
>KEK

>>44587623
WHAT?
>>
>>44587627
>as Jackson explains he starts glowing a brilliant golden light that looks like a set of golden wings
>>
>>44587625
>looking up from the medic patching him up, he lets out a sigh.

Not really sure... Morphines kinda kicking in right now... If it is then we spent to much time in the tunnels...
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44587623

>grabs the powersword and lops off the hand

>>44587651

>Gagging noises and struggle on the other end
>>
>>44587627
>The eyes of random civvies on the group seem to shine blue at random intervals and and whilst they do they aim and fire their guns at the closest guardsman.
>Inmediately after that they return to their normal selves and don't even know what's happenning
>It's like random spams.
>It's impossible to predict which civvies are affected and which not and it just take a second for it all to occur and repeat the process on another civillian and so on and so forth.
>It's all going to fast and too chaotic to know if there's someone unafected inside the group as those who did shoot don't remember it and react scared to the others shooting around them.

>There's no way to take an innocent out of this mess.

>On the meantime a daemonic laugh echoes through the tunnels.
>>
>>44587678
I SWEAR TO GOD DMITRY IF YOU ARE PRANKINGS ME AGAIN I WILL CHOP OFF THE HEAD OF THAT INTERROGATOR YOU LIKE SO MUCH!!
>>
>>44587688
>the golden light starts covering the civilians. The ones that the light touches are unaffected by the spasms
>>
>>44587674
Welp, so much for my plan. No point now. Would make me look like a cunt. gg.
>>
>>44587749
Damn it... we had been building up Alice's attempt at ascending to sainthood since the Tau sniper shot her...
>>
Rolled 65 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>44587651
>>44587678
>>44587731

>pulls the hand away

I, -gasp- am asking you to reign in your men. Inquisitor Jackson says he can determine who is or isn't tainted. Life is the emperor's currency, sir. I would recommend spending it wisely d100+15 rollan to persuade, Greely is good at manipulating people

>the hand starts crawling back. Unable to handle the flayer with one hand, he hooks it to his magnetic harness and readies the hellpistol
>>
>>44587753
Jackson achieving sainthood while Dmitry prank calls the inquisitor as implied in >>44587731
>>
>>44587749
>The daemon roars and forces the civillians he still controls to shoot the ones unaffected before making them commit suicide.

They're ours or no-one's
>>
Rolled 73 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>44587803
Rolling to counter his charisma

Oh you are not Dmitry? The planet reeks of chaos taint all the way up he- What? Oh...

Actually we just had expired food on the bridge, no wonder I kept smelling something tainted everywhere...
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>Takes careful aim at the approaching hand and fires

>>44587876
fuckballs
>>
Rolled 16, 23, 74, 78, 42, 40 = 273 (6d100)

>>44587840
Strum 3 demonic dosage. Quick
>the remaining men pull out pistols and start firing a powerful sedative into the affected ones
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44587917

Throne!

>the infected hand leaps at Greely's face
>>
>>44587803
>>44587876
the dice gods are in my favor

I will NOT pull out my men, in fact, I have requisitioned for reinforcements.

Stay. Out. Of. My. Way.

>>44587917
Shit happens, apparently your shot missed aswell, shit sucks when the dice gods don't like you
>>
>>44587571
>OBJ and 'Mr Suarez' both make their way back downstairs and ignore the scions using Pablo's body as fuel on the fire to heat up ration packs
"Like the bedroom a heavily white theme is carried on here, really bringing the house together. Allot of work went on here as the kitchen is often see as the heart of the ho..."
>Mr Suarez cough's back to life
"Fuck me"
>OBJ managed to spurt out as the Scions shouts over him.
"tchyo za ga`lima?"
>as he beats the once dead man back to death
>OBJ ever the professional quickly kicks the body under the table as he looks back at the camera.
"As you can The Suarez's Loved their new home and will be happy in it for the foreseeable future.
>Still on camera he starts making his way towards the front door ignoring the Pablo picnic going on in the front room
"You can see how living in the home changes their lives when we catch up with the family in next week's episode."
>A camera servo skull flys up high to get a angle with fits the whole house, construction crew and OBJ in shot. It also shows a few mass graves and a burning town.
>The crowd all make a O sign to the camera and shout
"D-I-Y S-O-S!"
>The camera cut and fade to the closing titles.
>OBJ looks at the crew
"I'm never doing one of them again. How the FUCK are we doing next week?!?!?! Catch up with the Suarezs and see how they like the house? They're FUCKING dead burnt and beat corpses!!!..............Oh what? You can do that?.... Ok, CGI freaking rocks"
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44587961

I'm not asking you to pull out, I'm asking you to tell them not to murder everyone out of hand.

Speaking of...

>Greely fires another shot off at his errant member
>>
Rolled 4 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

And this is my last post for the night, dozing off... Nights all
>>44588018
What of sayings murder? Murder is crime, my men have only been purging tainted flesh. Purifying the populace.

Rolling for charisma, the inquisitor is good with people too
>>
Not sure whether to stay with Plan A....OR GO STRAIGHT FOR PLAN B.
>>
>>44588060

First, they aren't all tainted. Jackson says he can figure out who is or isn't infected.

Secondly, We have a bit of star power down here that your men seem taken with. If he asks them not to, they'll probably listen. You wouldn't want to be gainsaid by Ozymandias Buckingham Junior, would you?

>Greely looks at his arm, and realizes why he hasn't been bleeding. He didn't get it all and the taint is slowly creeping up his wrist.
>>
>>44588107
We can't have 2 saints on the same regiment both being inquisitors, time to go for plan B, my friend, is the only way to explain the survival of the Tau Snipe.
>>
>>44587930
Fuck, what's going on? I heard lasfire!
>>
>>44588129

>Starts a fire, cuts the damn thing off at the elbow, and thrusts the stump in the fire while screaming like a maniac
>>
>>44587812
Sorry, back, but no no, not that plan. The long term plan. That got destroyed.
>>
>>44588185
>walks with one hand out, as if fumbling through the dark
Why didn't they install backup generators in this piece of shit subway?
>>
>>44588280
well it probably did not mean a lot to you then, or you wouldn't be forsaking it so easily just because someone else pulled the same trick out of nowhere.
>>
>>44588380
It did....does...did, but it would just look like I'm ripping it off for shits and giggles now. I'd want to still go for it, but this is simply the way life works.
You can't have two Saints, it's just taking the piss.
>>
>>44588380
personally I assumed that it was just anna subconsciously manifesting shit from her coma

>Crawls back over to the voxcaster.

"Tell your men to leave the civvies to us. It's really your best option at this point."
>>
>>44588417
Just to know, which of the two has been hinted to be one before?
>>
>>44588329
>Malak would tap him on the shoulder before handing him a lit flare
They probably did, but someone else blew it up as well...
>>
>>44588442
Believe me, I was not. "Although it would have bbeen coolerr of courrse".
>>
>>44588445
Well our plan was to explain the Snipe wound spontaneous heal and the sudden visions of a man whilst doing so because sainthood, but we wanted to build it slowly.
>>
>>44588445
Well Alice got shot in the chest and died(Although from the perspective of the character who checked, she was just barely alive), only to be resurrected, along with vague dreams of a human that fit the bill for the Emperor's description Pre-Heresy.
To my knowledge(Which could be wrong), the Saintining that actually happened was just suddenly upon us.
>>
>>44588196
>rushes to aid
Hey, hey! Leave cutting for professionals! Yer nerves be messed up now!
been a busy evening for me, but it should ease up soon
>>
>>44588456
Is- is that a flare? I can't see shit!
>goes to light the already lit flare and burns himself
What the fuck!
>>
>>44588489
And of course I forgot the spoiler. My apologies.
>>
>>44588481
Guys I'm becoming a saint next though mindless killing and great charity work
>>
>>44588498
is your character blind due to flamer melting half his gasmask/face or something else?
>>
>>44588535
Don't make me chuckle when I want to be serious please, It makes me loose my will.

Also top kek to that.
>>
>>44588535
"Can I becomme a saint thrrough spitting out my lungs?"
>>44588489
Well it seems pretty clear to me then...
>>
>>44588557
That's it.
>>
>>44588535
W-what? Well.....This is the Imperium of Man, so that's fully possible as long as you only kill Xenos and Heretics.
>>
>>44588574
Wait... What do you mean is that a- Ah Fuck! MEDIC!!! I NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE NOW!

Alright listen... I'm going to try to remove your gasmask alright so bear with me now... The gas should have dissipated now...
>>
>>44588491

Where the feth were you?

>The removed stump begins to transform

OH COME ON

>Picks up the stump and tosses it in the fire
>>
>You all hear a rumbling coming down the tracks
>>
>>44588656
>still holding the mask on
No, I'll be fine. Just- get me out of this tunnel.
>>
>>44588703
>as he is about to take of eta's mask, he notices the rumbling coming from the only remaining track
Please for the love of the Emperor be reinforcements...
>>
>>44588749
>Rumbling get's closer
>You can make out some sort of deep voice
>>
>>44588723
Dammit... Between the rumbling tunnels and you i:'m not exactly sure what to do...
>glancing between the opening in the ceiling from the explosion earlier, and down the tracks where everyone else is, he'd let out a sigh and grab Eta by the arm

Alright let's go... The inquisitors can shoot me later for this
>>
>>44588827
Wait, what? What's that noise?
>>
>>44588920
>he begins pulling himself and Eta atop the mountain of rubble that leads to surface, trying to find footholds along the way

No idea just KEEP MOVING!
>>
>>44588920
>>44589014
>The rumbling tears past below you
"CHOOOO CHOOOO"
>You hear it coming again along one of the higher tunnels
>>
>>44589014
>Eta stumbles, but manages to remain on his feet.
>>
>>44588696
On a walk, what else?! Now, hold the stump, I need 'ta make something quickly!
>>
>walks in
W-What the hell is happening?!
>>
>>44589076

a WALK? all this shit's going on and you're on a walk?

>obliges anyway
>>
>>44589014
>>44589050
Use your damned radio!
>>
>>44589050
the HOLE was created by a bomb dropped by a valkirie you know...
>>
>>44589135
Grreely.
But what do we havve herre...
>>
>>44589177
I DON'T HAVE MINE DAMMIT! DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE MY HELMET!?!
>>
>>44589206

You've returned from the dead to torment me, obviously. Where are those Exorcists when you need them?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>44589135
Not any walk, an' yer may thank me fer that!
>continues making a symbol on the ground, drawing it with blood slowly tricking from his now empty eye socket
rolling for hexagramatic ward
>>
>>44589234
Nowherre near, I hope. Now what is with thatt arm?
>>
>>44589230
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!
>>
>>44589287

Got bit by some kind of a chaos spawn, had to cut it off to keep heresy from getting in.
>>
>>44589290
THEN SHUT UP AND KEEP MOVING!!!
>>
Rolled 25 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>44589251
Oh drown me in the swamp... Maybe I can fix it...
>>
Ok seriously. What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>44589290
>>44589338
>Two large arms both reach down the hole with a open hand
"Take my hand!"
>>
>>44589310
You mean keepp herresy from getting OUT?
Did you ssee that show beforre with Jackson by the way.
Not badd even if I say so myself.
>>
>>44589346
I'm blind, Malak is extracting me from the subway, and Greely is back at base camp going all Evil Dead on us.
>>
>>44589382
That is not a very good explanation at all.
>>
File: askingforit.jpg (19KB, 677x546px) Image search: [Google]
askingforit.jpg
19KB, 677x546px
>>44589342

don't worry about it, I'm totally asking for it - pic related

>>44589379

Show? No, I bailed on him in order to try and convince the Inquisitor to have his men stop killing everyone. I don't think I succeeded, but I do have a backup plan.
>>
>>44589402
Russians burnt all the civilians alive. This chain will explain everything >>44587313
>>
>>44589310
>>44589342
Sorry, but I be still new to wards, an it not be very strong... There still be a risk o' the thing spreading. If it's still in yer, only thing I can try is 'ta ward yer.
>>
>>44589425
Nah I mean the wings thinng.
What you thoughtt it was rreal? Amusing.
"Can I switch to High Gothic, now?"
>>
>>44589451

I'm pretty sure it's gone. It wasn't bleeding when I cut the hand, but when i severed it at the elbow, it bled, hence the fire.

>>44589459
"Wings thing? I missed that, whatever it was. Also, I'm pretty sure Rogan doesn't speak High Gothic"

oh god im up to three captchas
>>
>>44589523
" Ah whatever, not important. God emperor it is stressing to talk in low gothic all the time, I will never lose the accent...
So I heard we are doing a messy job. Lucky us that you have me albeit not for long cause here you are."
>drops a chart in front of you, it looks like a map of this part of Somerius with a lot of red and blue dots on it and meltabombs drawings here and there
>>
>>44589364
>he quickly glances for any signs of tentacles, burn marks, ect ect signs of Chaos ect before grabbing onto to the hands
>>
>>44589523
>sits down and stares at the ward with his mechanical eye while holding the emptied socket with his hand
Eh, good. Now, I suggest we let the wound bleed fer a moment, just 'ta be sure, before I put it together... Unless yer burnt it shut.
>>
>>44589620
>grabs blindly
>>
>>44589597

"Well what's this?"

>>44589635

You can't tell that I did?
>>
>>44589620
>>44589646
>Just big sexy Biceps
>>
>>44589646
C'mon yeah heavy bastard! I' m not leaving you to die back there!
>>
>>44589680
>grins
"A map".
>>
>>44589686
This is making me kek so much I'll say top kek.

>>44589597
Glad to have you with us for however long this lasts.
>>
>>44589680
No, I can't. Ol' lady warned this may happen, as I pay me debts 'ta her.
>>
Hey LIX? You should probably change into a spare uniform or something. It'll be better than your suit, until you get it repaired.
>Alice leans back a bit and gestures to where LIX's backpack would be.

>>44589729
Aye, wish you would stay, but I understand.
>>
>>44589729
"I can tell that much. And the red, blue, and bombs signify?
>>
>>44589686
>Grabbing with one hand, and keeping hold of Eta with the other quickly yells up

HURRY UP BICEPS!!
>>
>>44589898
who America needs to bomb next?
>>
Page nine. Want a new thread tonight or we're leaving it for monday?

>>44589866
I... uh...
>"Damn it..."
I don't have any spare clothing down here... t-the other one is in our ship's quarters...
>>
>>44589898
sorry read that as "read,blue and white bombs stand for
>>
>>44589955
Other -one-? Lass, you have just as many Uniforms as me, with armour to....oooooh.
>Alice debates something for a second before shrugging her backpack off.
You can err...borrow mine, should fit you....more or less. I'll watch the door.
>Alice grabs the Bolter off the table and walks over to stand guard outside the room.
>>
>>44589921
>>44589646
>Your pulled out the hole and blinded by all the cameras and lights
>OBJ looks up at you two disappointed
"OH Shit you guys ain't chicks!"
>He look around awkwardly at the cameras
"You mind if I put you back in the hole or something? You're kinda cramping my style"
>>
>>44590043
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>44589898
" Am so GLAD you asked!"
>mutters something on the lines of "you idiot"
So, while you boys were busy doing whatever the Warp do you think an inquisitorial agent should- fighting? That's guard's work! I went and did some real important things. It is not easy with the massive whore around this planet full of daemons, m powers work... well let's say it is a real achievement that they work at all. Red dots are points in which I am reasonably sure loyalists are- but I guess they keep falling to heresy since the numbers of blue dots- heretic forces- is growing. And I advice we send the Valhallans there, hoping they all die horribly because I hate them."
>>
>>44589955
I'd be up for one.
>>
Ok. We need to find OBJ and ask him if he can convince all the stormtroopers to stop killing everyone out of ha-

>Looks at his stump

-For no reason.

Blue for the enemy and red for us, huh? I guessed the opposite.
>>
>>44589752
>>44589898
Well, I'll be carvin' me a new eye. Last piece o' Duskwood I have, too.
>takes out his statuettes and a dark root of some kind
>>
>>44590011
>"And there: She officially thinks of you stupid. There's no way she can't think that now."
>"At least she's keeping watch in case there's any perv around..."
>Quickly changes herself.
>>
>>44590055
"You're going back in the hole little fella"
>OBJ start's throwing some sort of bread down the hole
"Go on boy!"
>>
>>44590105
"The melta bombs, before you ask, are for place I would love to blow up"
>switches back to low gothic, needing more insults in her speech
Now I hope those valhallan teamkilling fucktards get killed before putting crap into Lady Wellesley's mind.
Also I have this weird impulse of punching the crap out of you and Jackson- well it is understandable for you, at least.
>>
>>44590184
I could beat you with one han- nevermind.

>>44590155
What's with needing a new eye, though?

>Begins looking for OBJ
>>
>>44590055
>whisper to him quietly enough to only be heard by Eta

I don't know... I think some Ogryn just saved us and is throwing bread for his pet that we escaped? I can't really understand him, his low Gothic is Emperor awful...
>>
>>44590255
Nothin', really. Just feels wrong 'ta leave the socket empty, is all.
>>
>>44590157
Well, I think I've successfully managed to screw up, kind of a running gag apparently, but oh well.
Long as it doesn't get any worse.
>>
>>44589955
sure new thread
>>
>>44590255
Yeah, neverrmind. I will now find Lady Wellesley, I hope I disturbedd you a lo- oh sorry Interrogatorr. "Escuse me for the disturb", eheheh...
>>
>>44590369
>Alice nods and smiles kindly.
Ah, good day Mi'Lady Anna, there was no disturbance, what can I do for you?
>>
>>44590331
>Comes out fully changed.
I'm going to have to go shopping after today.
>She's even added the scarf she bought back at Praetoria to the set.
So uh... is this the part where I get my lecture or did I save myself from that after the last few turns of events?
>>
nu thread
>>
>>44590399
I'll tell you what can you do forr me!
>draws her bolt pistol
Stop being a fucking moronn, that's what!
Low as my waprdammit current station may be I am still as much of a noble as you arre! So now listen, MILADY, you werre a fucking betterr interrogator before you became one!
>>
>>44590417
Well I suppose if you -really- wanted one I could arrange it somet-

>>44590504
Uh.....
>looks confused.
I'm...not sure what you mean, I was simply doing as is expected of me.
If my job decrees that I be more active in dealing with Heresy then so be it.
>>
>>44590175

>clears his throat and attempts to imitate OBJ's dialect

"Hey, dude. These guys you were hanging out with were trying to harsh a lot of people's buzz earlier by straight-up killing them without checking whether or not they were heretics. They seem to recognize that you are the man and will do whatever you ask them. So as a favor to the Big I, could you try and get them to stop being a bunch of turbochoads about this?"
>>
>>44590607
>Not sure if that was implying a real punishment or not.
>Is glad she's saved up from a lecture anyways.
>>
>>44590607
No you are being a moron, mooooooron!
Listening to teamkilling wastes of air and space, what do you think, that not carring for civilians makes you cool and inquisitorialish? For fuck's sakke! I am a mass murdered with a body count higher than my age and I still gott more decency than you!
If you wanted to KILL the people of the Imperium, the Psyker's campis the fucking otherr's side of the battlefield, pack your stuff and go.
>>
>>44590701
>>44590618
>>44590607
>stumbles into camp
Guys, I can't... I can't see.
>>
>>44590618
>>44590314
>>44590091
>OBJ pause a few seconds before having a idea
>Picks up Eta puts him on his feet
>Looks at camera
"Hey Bro's being weak ain't gucci. What's top tier right now is showing these troglodytes how alpha you are by giving them a better life that they'll have to thank you every day for!"
>Gestures at Eta and Malek
"Look at these two, I literally pulled them out of a random hole! Granted I was fishing for pussy....but still.... point stands"
>>
>>44590701
>Understands she's better out of this conversation

>>44590731
>Pays attention to a fellow assassin instead.
Eta? W-what happenned? Are you alright?
>>
>>44590731

Aw shit. Just stay here, alright? I'll see if i can't find help.

>Goes to find Rogan or Jackson, probably Rogan given that Jackson is nowhere near here
>>
>>44590788
>>44590822
I got caught by a flamer on one of the defilers.
>>
>>44590842
>Takes his arm over her shoulders.
Emperor damn it, in your face? A full stream of fire?
>>
>>44590895
Yeah. Let me tell you, it's not fun.
>most of the mask is warped by the heat of the flames, one side is completely unrecognizable
>>
>>44590701
Highest ranking Inquisitor says that they need to go, then they need to go. Besides, I don't even know if it would be safe to send an Astropathic message to Alan asking his intervention, what with the Psychic....whatever Virmanthras became....

>>44590731
>>44590842
Bloody hell, you reckon it's fixable mate?
>>
Brb for....5-10 mins.
>>
I'll be off to sleep now, have fun guys!
>>
>>44590929
Damn it. did you remove the mask? Don't do it without the pressence of a doctor, your skin tissue might have merged with the one of the suit because of the heat.
>Walks him up to a bench.
Shit man, you're breathing fine right?

Also we've been a while in page 1' by now, new thread if this one is kill or not?
>>
>>44590895
>Run's up to LIX
"Scuse me miss, I think we're really helping this town and it's people"
>>
>>44590996
We could of use you with Eta's burned face problem if you don't mind sparing a minute or two more.
>>
>>44590933
>slaps her on the face
>or rather tries, and anyway it is not a very strong slap
You are so full of shit, damn you.
>turns around ad makes to stomp away
I hope they gett you killed in doing your fucking duty then!
>>
>Hits his commbead

Ok, anyone listening, I need any avaliable medics to the east camp entrance on the double. We've got someone with fire-based eye damage.

>>44590933

Alice. What if this was Pretoria?
>>
>>44590998
New thread for sure
Fuck, I shouldn't have- yeah, I'm breathing fine.
>>
>>44591019
>Looks at him dead serious.
1st: Dont make me laugh Battlegroup Vympel just left it devoid of any civillian life to make sure "the taint did not spread."
2nd: By your lack of accent I do believe you're not one of Battlegroup Vympel. Tell me, who you're assigned to? Greely and Anna? Jackson? Alice?
>>
>>44591115
"Lady Alice! But look"
>Shows a datapad broadcasting the latest hit show DIY SOS with Ozymandias Buckingham Jr
>>
>>44591054
Good. Just sit here and wait. I'll get you some water, I hope greely finds a doctor soon.

>"A vindicare who's lost his sight... I hope it's not permanent because he's going to have a problem if it is..."
>>
>>44591036

Remind me to ask Verasii to make sure if this guy comes to her asking for Gauss Weapons that he gets dogshit instead.
>>
>>44591147
>Really tempted to break some craneums now.
Get back to your post, trooper. We should be mourning the death of the faithful, not making a show out of it.
>Fills a canteen with clean water for Eta.
>>
>>44591035
Hmm... This be serious. Okay, lessee...
>carefully removes the mask
I'll stay just for a while
>>
File: surprise!.jpg (75KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
surprise!.jpg
75KB, 620x349px
>>44591227
Okay, I know what this looks like.
>>
>>44591195
... eh? What now?
>>
>>44591036
>>44591039
If it was Praetoria then I wouldn't have a say in the matter, for much the same reason Commissars are never assigned to 'local' Regiments.

But if the taint was sufficient then.....t-they...would uh...d-do what needed to be done.
S-such is the way of the....Inquisition.
>Alice does seem bothered by the thought, if the stutter wasn't indication enough.

>>44591262
B-bloody hell.....
>Alice slowly and unsurely raises the Bolter.
>>
>>44591268

Verasii's been giving material produced by Gospyria to various contacts of hers as a way to curry favor. Especially in the Ordo Malleus and the Mechanicus.

Speaking of the Mechanicus, I'm going to go get this replaced.

>Indicates his stump
>>
>>44591262
... I can't do much. Two options. Either yer get new eyes or I have 'ta get Ol' Lady's help with this.
>>
>Rocks into camp followed by cameras
>Speaker servo skull dropping a dope beat
>Rapping
"I put my hand upon your hip, when I dip you dip we dip, You put your hand upon my hip,when I dip you dip we dip"
>>
>>44591334
NO YOU WOULD HAVE NOT, stop acting like that. It makkes me want to put a bolterr shell in my brain, damn you!
>>44591336
>giggles
How did you even, eheheh. Now you arre not even half the man you pretennd to be... quite LITERRALLY!
>>
>>44591262
>Is coming by with a canteen filled with water.
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.