[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If our sun was equivalent in size to your little finger nail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1450765101532.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450765101532.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
If our sun was equivalent in size to your little finger nail if you held it in the palm of your hand, how tall would you need to be and what would your Str be?
>>
google the size of the sun
divide it by the size of your finger nail
multiply your height by that number

my estimate is "really big"
>>
>>44580650
>your little finger nail if you held it in the palm of your hand
this made me wince
>>
THE POWER OF THE SUN
IN THE PALM OF MY HAND
>>
>>44580650
I think holding the great fireball in the sky would be more a CON thing.
>>
>>44580650
you wouldn't be any strength or height

you would be ripped apart by your newly formed black holes tidal forces
>>
>>44580786
>Implying Willpower > physics when you reach this size
>>
>>44580650
That cube is impossible

it looks like 2 edges are the same combination (2 red/orange, impossible)

and the two closest corners are definitely are impossible (white/green in same relative arrangement)
>>
>>44580809
Wat

if this is a joke it went over my head

I wasn't plying anything about willpower
Willpower is irrelevant to spaghettification
>>
File: 1425432294784.jpg (49KB, 353x359px) Image search: [Google]
1425432294784.jpg
49KB, 353x359px
>>44580650
>if the sun was
Then I don't change at all, riddlemeister, for it is the SUN which becomes small enough to fit on my little finger nail!

NOW GIVE ME THE GOLD!
>>
>>44580650
As in, all the mass of our sun compressed into a tiny space, aka a black hole, or a tiny piece of the sun? In the case of the latter, from where is the sunspeck sourced from?
>>
Your size could still be the same, but you would need demi-god esque levels of strenght to carry a pocket star.

And also to avoid the sun juice from spilling out and going full stellar explosion or something.
>>
>>44580650
What is this I don't even
>>
>>44580821
holy shit dude, the cube walking up the mountain will never be as wise as the one that lives there because he doesn't know how to change the basics of his life. Neato.
>>
>>44581233
Holy shit, that's deep
>>
Too big for an actual measurement using any scale we use in our day to day life to be meaningful to the average person.
>>
>>44581381
What about for a fantastical setting
>>
>>44580650
Something something nuetronium golem
>>
>>44581817
He's saying that you can put a number on it, but it won't actually mean a lot to the average person and you might just as well pull any other big sounding number out your ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.